logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#21 Posted : 11 September 2013 01:38:17(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

OOC: A bit random to post, but I really like the artwork to all three of these singles!

OOC: Thaaaanks, I can take credit for two of them, but the Mannequin Religion one by MATTT is really good!
Offline C4AJoh  
#22 Posted : 06 October 2013 23:50:07(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

SONGS TO LOVE AND DIE BY - WELCOME; PIERCED SOULS BURN BRIGHTEST!

UserPostedImage

"Songs to Love and Die By are delighted to announce another new addition to our roster in the form of pop-punk quartet 'Pierced Souls Burn Brightest'!

We have been keeping a close eye on this band that hails from Arizona and caught several performances throughout this year, finally we have stepped up our interest and signed them on to a two album contract which will hopefully give 'PSBB' the platform to shine within the music industry. They will be performing at a number of events throughout the west-coast in the coming weeks and hopefully you should be hearing this bands first official single before the end of the year.

Welcome to 'Songs to Love and Die By!'"

- Amy Meyer
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 07/10/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#23 Posted : 07 October 2013 00:36:22(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

SONGS TO LOVE AND DIE BY - WELCOME; BIANCA MORETTI!

UserPostedImage

"Songs to Love and Die By are delighted to announce yet another new addition to our roster, this time it's the indie-folk musician 'Bianca Moretti'

I'm extremely pleased to announce the signing of 'Bianca Moretti' on a two album contract. I've been a fan of her music for a while now and couldn't be happier to have her become part of this label, she brings something different to the label and the music industry as a whole and we can't wait to see what she'll be capable of producing in the coming months and years. We hope for a long and successful partnership.

Welcome to 'Songs to Love and Die By!'"

- Amy Meyer
thanks 3 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 07/10/2013(UTC), GirlSpice on 07/10/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 07/10/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#24 Posted : 04 November 2013 01:51:53(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

SONGS TO LOVE AND DIE BY - WELCOME; FATHERS OF FURY!

UserPostedImage

"Songs to Love and Die By are delighted to announce another new addition to the continually-expanding roster, we can today confirm that 'Fathers Of Fury' will be joining the label on a two album contract!

This is a very good day for me personally because I can confirm that 'Fathers Of Fury' will be returning to the music industry and will be signed to 'Songs to Love and Die By!'. For those of you that don't know, 'Fathers of Fury' were the first band that 'Riot! In The Boulevard' ever supported on tour, and the couple of months that we toured together in the UK were some of the greatest moments of my life so far. They have been out of the industry for a short while and I've tried a couple of times to convince them to return and today I'm so delighted to be able to say that they are returning!

So please give a huge welcome to 'Fathers of Fury'!"

- Amy Meyer
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Matticus on 04/11/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#25 Posted : 04 November 2013 01:58:42(UTC)
Matticus

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Jack Straw: It is a great honor to have been invited to join this label, and we really appreciate this Amy. We won't let you down!
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 1 user thanked Matticus for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 01/12/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#26 Posted : 01 December 2013 22:19:18(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

ALEX SIMMS - 'ONE LIFE TO LIVE' [E.P OUT NOW!]

UserPostedImage

"It's been a busy year for Alex Simms!
He's already firmly established himself in the music industry with his debut album and a string of hit singles to go with it, and today we can confirm the release of his latest work, an E.P called 'One Life To Live', it's a collection of five songs and you can get your hands on the E.P right now, also as an added bonus, you have the option to choose how much you want to pay for the release. So don't hesitate to support Alex Simms, check out the E.P HERE

- Amy Meyer ~ xoxo
snap_itshannah on 01/12/2013(UTC), kandii on 01/12/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 02/12/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#27 Posted : 02 January 2014 01:51:53(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 02/01/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#28 Posted : 04 January 2014 22:20:10(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

BIANCA MORETTI, BRAND NEW SINGLE!

UserPostedImage

RoseJapanFan on 05/01/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 05/01/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#29 Posted : 18 January 2014 05:38:10(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

SONGS TO LOVE AND DIE BY - WELCOME; JULIA VOLKOVA!

UserPostedImage

“We’re delighted to announce the latest act on our roster, in the form of rock goddess, ‘Julia Volkova’!

She’s become the biggest female rock star of recent years and despite announcing that she’ll be focussing on her side-project ‘Mutual Addiction’ with our very own ‘Alex Simms’ for a while, we have managed to bring the superstar to our label as a solo artist as well as her project as ‘Mutual Addiction’. We know that Julia will be bringing some incredible music to the label and we can’t wait to see what 2014 has in store for one of the biggest names on the rock scene.
Welcome to ‘Songs to Love and Die By’!"

- Amy Meyer
thanks 4 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 18/01/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 18/01/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 18/01/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 20/01/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#30 Posted : 20 January 2014 06:02:23(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

“Hello everybody
We here at ‘Songs to Love and Die By’ have spent the past year trying to build the label from its roots. Anybody that has attempted something similar will no doubt testify to the difficulties that come when not only running a label but also building it independently from scratch. But after our initial first year, we can say that we are very proud of how quickly we’ve managed to get things moving. There have been of course a couple of small teething problems along the way, but we’ve managed to not only overcome these slight road-blocks but we’ve managed to get ourselves into a position where we can say that we are extremely proud of the development. We’re proud of the fact that we’ve managed to bring a host of new names rather than established names to the industry and we’ve enjoyed seeing their presence within the music industry grow over the past 12 months.
But now, we’re onto our second year and the development needs to continue. The mantra will remain the same and the end-goal will wholeheartedly remain the same, to showcase the very best talent that the music industry has to offer, whether that be already established names or acts looking to get their big break. We hope to continue to bring incredible new music to the masses and therefore we hope to add to our roster over the coming months, which is why we’re opening up the application process further, rather than focussing solely on scouting talent, we’re offering the opportunity for talent to come to us.
So please, do not hesitate to get in touch!”
- Amy Meyer

OOC: If you have an act interested in becoming part of the label, please fill out and PM the following information to me! Thaaaaanks! :)

Artist/Band Name:
Active Since:
Based:
Genre(s):
Influences:
Career Goal:
Song Preview (Optional):

Edited by user 20 January 2014 06:07:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RoseJapanFan on 20/01/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 20/01/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#31 Posted : 09 February 2014 21:10:45(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

SONGS TO LOVE AND DIE BY; - ADAM BENJAMIN [NEW SONG!]

"Our very own 'Adam Benjamin' has unleashed a brand new song on an unsuspecting world!
Yes, the man that brought us such (hits?) as 'Boo! it's me' and 'My Star Wars Anthem' on his debut album has recently confirmed that he'll be working on the songs for album number #2 throughout the year. He recently teased fans with a live video of a new song, titled 'Rawr, I'm A Dinosaur'. Feel free to check out the video 'HERE'"
- Christian Fallon

SONGS TO LOVE AND DIE BY; - BIANCA MORETTI [UNITED MAGAZINE!]

"'Bianca Moretti' is another superstar from our roster that has been busy!
She has recently been featured in the latest issue of 'United Magazine' where she discussed life and her debut album plans. We hope to see a wonderful year for Ms. Moretti. Check out the latest issue of 'United Magazine' 'HERE'"
- Christian Fallon

SONGS TO LOVE AND DIE BY; - MUTUAL ADDICTION [SINGLE & ALBUM!]

"The latest addition to the label is 'Julia Volkova' and her project with our own 'Alex Simms' is starting to really take off!
In recent weeks, 'Mutual Addiction' have released their debut single 'Bad Influence' which peaked at number #2 and they have now begun streaming of their debut album 'This Is A Wasteland'! Check out 'Bad Influence' 'HERE' and 'This Is A Wasteland' 'HERE'!"
- Christian Fallon
RoseJapanFan on 09/02/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#32 Posted : 21 February 2014 19:42:09(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

SONGS TO LOVE AND DIE BY – WELCOME; JUNEAU!

UserPostedImage

“Songs to Love and Die By are extremely proud to announce the signing of rising pop-punk champions ‘Juneau’!

Having recently broken out of the music scene in their hometown of Chicago, it appears that the band are on the verge of becoming a huge name in the music world as a whole. The five-piece band fronted by lead singer ‘Dallas Conners’ and marshalled by the vision of lead guitarist ‘Kellin Falconer’ are on the precipice of wonderful things this year. Having recently released their debut single ‘Silence’ the band have earned a wider following than they probably would have ever envisioned.

Songs to Love and Die By feel privileged to have such a promising band enter the labels ranks, so feel free to give ‘Juneau’ a warm welcome!”

– Amy Meyer
RoseJapanFan on 21/02/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 21/02/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#33 Posted : 25 February 2014 07:36:44(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

SONGS TO LOVE AND DIE BY – WELCOME; KRYZTAL!

UserPostedImage

“Songs to Love and Die By are pleased to announce the signing of Kryztal!

Our latest addition to the label brings something completely different, a rising popstar with an attitude to match. Kryztal recently released her debut single ‘Girls Like Me’ which rocketed through the singles charts and firmly put the rising star into the consciousness of the music industry. So we’re very pleased to have Kryztal with us on a one album deal.
Here’s to a fruitful partnership!”

- Amy Meyer
Famouss7x7 on 25/02/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#34 Posted : 12 April 2014 22:07:19(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

JUNEAU ANNOUNCE DEBUT ALBUM DETAILS!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Everywhere We've Ever Been
The debut album from pop-punk newcomers Juneau - April 2014

1. No Soul, No Heart!
2. Whino
3. Stacked Deck
4. Let Me Be
5. Silence
6. Born To Ride
7. Stronger//Younger
8. Pulling Teeth
9. Where I Need To Be
10. These Lonely Years
11. Daydreaming
12. Freewheeling
13. Pounding Sidewalks
14. Where I Came From

MIAMI RELEASES THIRD SINGLE 'F*CKIN' BARBIE'!

UserPostedImage

“F*ckin’ Barbie”
Written and performed by Amelle ‘Miami’ Sebert

Quote:
‘The third single from Amelle Sebert, a.k.a ‘Miami’ is another in the slow-build towards her debut album. She’s not taken the industry by storm or really ignited it enough in a way to make her considered a stand-out or even a rising star. From what we know and what we’ve heard, she’s just there I guess, putting out a song every now and then and “working” on her debut album. In the past 6 months or more, we’ve seen a re-generation of the rap genre, we’ve seen it flux and flow between embarrassing feuds and absolute genius art. People like Lotus, Isaac Lovelock, Chloe and Liyah have quickly risen to the top of the pile while those just slightly below them are doing a good job in attempting to de-throne whomever you believe is at the very top of the perch. Then there’s those that are further below, due to various reasons an act like ‘Miami’ isn’t in the game, not even on the radar of these kings and queens of the genre, partly due to inactivity perhaps but more so just down to a lack of cutting edge, while others have unleashed a wave of singles and guest spots, Miami has rarely been heard or seen of. It’s not to say that her music isn’t good, it’s just not close to the standard and the bar is constantly being raised … however, you get the feeling that it doesn’t particularly matter to her where she’s standing in the metaphorical power rankings of the genre. But that is part of the problem, she doesn’t appear to care to get involved.

She releases her latest single, the words come thick and fast amidst a strong piano backdrop, adding melody to an otherwise flat song with not particularly ground-breaking lyrics. A heavy dance beat during the final verse plays over the repeated phrase “We don’t need you, f*ckin Barbie” makes it a bizarre way to end what started off as quite a melodic song. The theme of the song comes into question too, on first listen you’d be forgiven in assuming it’s a ‘diss track’ aimed at a number of popstars currently in the music industry, but there’s no reason not to think that this is actually about Miami herself.’

“So, this is the generation that we gotta follow?
Plasticine bimbo with a brain so hollow
Air-head Barbie with an entourage so vast
You got fifteen minutes of fame b*tch, make this sh*t last
Cos’ you ain’t got the skills
To keep you in the game
You ain’t got the thrills
To really bring you fame
You got your group of writers
Supplying you with songs
But you ain’t got sh*t
When the next product comes along

So what about the fight?
Yeah, what about the struggle?
Ever spend the night with all your family huddled?
Tryin’ to do anything to keep your bodies warm
Anything to keep their kids safe from harm
Can’t play outside
Cos the neighbourhood is wild
I’m only looking out for you my darling child
So do you know what it takes to battle through the day?
Go through all kinds of sh*t
Just to find your way
Daddy bought you everything
You could possibly desire
But if I were him
I’d have bought you matches
Just to watch you set yourself on fire

You think you’re a role model
Kids look up to you?
But this is it
I ain’t talking sh*t
There’s something I need to say to you
You got fifteen minutes, b*tch and yeah you better run
Because your time is ticking down
Fame is holding the trigger
Gonna make things right
Gonna paint this town
With your f*ckin’ blood tonight

Sing with me!
Sing with me now!

We don’t need you, f*ckin Barbie
We don’t need you, f*ckin Barbie”
thanks 4 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 12/04/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 13/04/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 13/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 13/04/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#35 Posted : 10 May 2014 22:18:01(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

SONGS TO LOVE AND DIE BY; - JUNEAU – EVERYWHERE WE’VE EVER BEEN [ALBUM]

UserPostedImage

“One of the most promising bands in recent memory ‘Juneau’ are set to release their debut studio album in the coming weeks!
The band have already garnered a following over years of touring and this year saw them take the step to the next level, mainstream attention has shone down on them and they’re set to enhance their growing reputation even further with ‘Everywhere We’ve Ever Been’, expect to get your hands on the record in June!”
- Amy Meyer
AmyJayneXoX on 10/05/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 11/05/2014(UTC), kandii on 11/05/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#36 Posted : 20 June 2014 04:44:19(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

OOC: If you have an act interested in becoming part of the label, please fill out and PM the following information to me! Thaaaaanks! :)

Artist/Band Name:
Active Since:
Based:
Genre(s):
Influences:
Career Goal:
Song Preview (Optional):
Offline C4AJoh  
#37 Posted : 25 June 2014 02:50:23(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

SONGS TO LOVE AND DIE BY – WELCOME; NATASHA IVER!

UserPostedImage

“Songs to Love and Die By are pleased to announce the signing of Natasha Iver to the label!

My fellow Las Vegas native has recently blown-up on social media following the posting of her song ‘My Boyfriend Will Hate This Song (Dirty Metal Music Fan)’, the catchy track finding its way onto the playlists of many and we cannot wait to see what else this future star can create. So for a one album contract, please welcome ‘Natasha Iver’!”

- Amy Meyer
snap_itshannah on 25/06/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#38 Posted : 06 July 2014 23:12:31(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

SONGS TO LOVE AND DIE BY – WELCOME; CORI FISHER!

UserPostedImage

“Songs to Love and Die By are delighted to announce the signing of Olivia ‘Cori’ Fisher!

The 19 year-old pop-punk vocalist was previously lead singer of the emerging band ‘Cherri-Bomb’ and was even listed as one of the bands to watch out for in 2014. However, circumstances have changed and the band are no more. But a talent like ‘Cori Fisher’ cannot be missed and we are delighted to welcome her to the label on a solo record contract. Keep your eyes open for this emerging prospect!”

- Amy Meyer
snap_itshannah on 07/07/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#39 Posted : 14 July 2014 05:07:47(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

“In the coming weeks, Songs to Love and Die By will be launching a number of different ventures which will begin with the unveiling of our first ever clothing label. The clothing label will come under the Half-Moon banner, as an extension of both Songs to Love and Die By and our Half-Moon Productions.
We’ll be working hard on bringing this project to fruition as soon as possible.
Thanks for your continued support.”
- Amy Meyer

NEW STAFF ADDITION; - CARA ZAYN

UserPostedImage

“Along with our ambitious plans to continue to grow the label, we are pleased to announce a new member of the ‘Songs to Love and Die By’ staff in the shape of ‘Cara Zayn’.
She’s a twenty-two year old music and fashion obsessive with incredible amounts of drive, determination and passion and her role at the label will involve three important roles, A+R Support (where she will be involved in supporting artists currently signed to the roster), Promotions (involved in promotional campaigns for the label) and scouting (where she’ll be looking for the newest talent in the music scene). As well as work with the label, she’ll have a major part to play in ‘Half-Moon Clothing’ as well as some of our other imminent projects.”
So please feel free to contact ‘Cara Zayn’ if you’re currently signed to the roster or looking to sign to the roster.”
- Amy Meyer

CHECK OUT OUR ACTS ON WARPED TOUR THIS SUMMER!

UserPostedImage

“Yes, the world’s greatest touring festival has returned this summer!
Some of the best acts in the world right now are performing on the tour, a number of which are currently signed to ‘Songs to Love and Die By’, so make your summer one to remember and check out ‘Miami’, ‘Juneau’ and ‘My Girl Friday’ as they all continue to blow away audiences on the tour! It’s not one to be missed!”
- Amy Meyer

OOC: I'm "planning" on doing a big development of the label, so I'm in need of a couple of things if any of you would like to help out in some way, 1) I'm looking to majorly add more names to the roster, so if you're interested then PM me! 2) With the development, I'm more than likely gonna need a helping hand or two. I don't have everything figured out, so it'd be a collaborative effort. Again PM me if you're interested in helping with this! No worries if there's no interest! :)
Offline C4AJoh  
#40 Posted : 19 July 2014 04:59:58(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

Artist/Band Name:
Active Since:
Based:
Genre(s):
Influences:
Career Goal:
Song Preview (Optional):

Edited by user 08 September 2014 02:30:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Princess_Valentine on 19/07/2014(UTC)