logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#61 Posted : 15 March 2015 05:17:57(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
LOTUS - NO LIMITATIONS [SINGLE]

UserPostedImage

"Lotus returns triumphantly with her brand new single!

Yes, it's a day to rejoice for fans of the incredibly talented rapper. She has given quite an incredible treat as she collaborates with female rappers, Liyah, Miami and Rum to create one of the standout tracks of the year. But not only that, she's even given us a B-Side just as worthy as the accolades with a track called 'Reachin'!
So check out the incredible comeback, "No Limitations", right HERE"
- Cara Zayn

EDWARD BARAT - TONGUES [SINGLE]

UserPostedImage

"Edward Barat unleashes another single from his album 'Detonate'!

The wonderfully unique man has had an insanely succesful few months recently with his album 'Detonate' and a string of hugely succesful singles. And he's here once more with his latest track, the electronic rocker 'Tongues' which showcases the immense range of his voice.
We have no doubt that it's gonna be another hit, check it HERE"
- Cara Zayn

VALENTINA HART - TOO TRUE TO BE GOOD [ALBUM ANNOUNCEMENT]

UserPostedImage

"Valentina Hart is killing it right now, and she's got an album soon!

Earlier this week, the industry's newest shining star confirmed the details for her debut album. It will officially be titled, 'Too True To Be Good' which we think is an insanely perfect title and it will be unleashed this summer.
So get prepared the album coming out in June, check the details HERE"

- Cara Zayn
thanks 4 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 15/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 15/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#62 Posted : 02 August 2015 23:58:16(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

SONGS TO LOVE AND DIE BY; - C.M.B.D!

UserPostedImage

“Songs to Love and Die By are pleased to welcome girl group C.M.B.D!

The Asian pop group are set to bring their own unique styles to the music industry over the coming months and years and we're delighted to work alongside Warner Music Group (Japan) to help bring their music to North America and beyond.
We are extremely delighted to welcome ‘C.M.B.D’ to the label and hope to see them make their mark on the music industry”

- Cara Zayn
erich hess on 03/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#63 Posted : 05 October 2015 00:51:06(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

LOTUS - KING ME (FT. COKE) [SINGLE]

UserPostedImage

"Check out the latest release from Lotus!

It may have been a little while, but we here at 'Songs to Love and Die By' are delighted to encourage you to check out the latest single from the incredible talented artist 'Lotus'. She releases the very interesting new single, 'King Me (ft. Coke) and you can check it out HERE"
- Cara Zayn
Atonic Records on 05/10/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 05/10/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 05/10/2015(UTC), kandii on 05/10/2015(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#64 Posted : 15 December 2015 03:04:59(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

SONGS TO LOVE AND DIE BY, WELCOMES;

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

freestylechamp on 15/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 16/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 16/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 01/02/2016(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#65 Posted : 03 January 2016 19:04:27(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

C.M.B.D - TEEN VOGUE [INTERVIEW]

UserPostedImage

"Check out a brand new interview with C.M.B.D!

The girl group have recently been stepping up their promotional campaign ahead of the anticipated release of their debut album. With their latest single Forbidden Four recently released. The foursome have been interview by Teen Vogue. You can check out the interview HERE"
- Cara Zayn

BARBIE DOLL - HUMAN [SINGLE]

UserPostedImage

"Check out the latest single from Barbie Doll!

Kicking off the New Year in incredible fashion with her latest single, the highly emotive "Human" We can't wait to see what Barbie Doll can produce in the New Year. Feel free to check out the song HERE"
- Cara Zayn
Atonic Records on 03/01/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 03/01/2016(UTC), erich hess on 04/01/2016(UTC), kandii on 01/02/2016(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#66 Posted : 16 January 2016 20:17:25(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

SONGS TO LOVE AND DIE BY; - REPORTED FAILURE

UserPostedImage

"Songs to Love and Die By are delighted to welcome Reported Failure!

The iconic alternative rock group have been gracing the music industry with their presence for a number of years and with work beginning on LP#8 it looks like the band widely considered the best active rock band in music is set to continue crafting their legacy.
So please welcome the incredible 'Reported Failure'!"

- Cara Zayn

C.M.B.D - BROKEN [TRACKLISTING]

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

BARBIE DOLL - HUMAN [SINGLE]

UserPostedImage

LOTUS - THE CHALLENGE [SINGLE]

UserPostedImage

OOC: I do apologize that this isn't a very detailed promo update for your characters, haven't quite had the time to be active on here for a couple of weeks, but hopefully I've managed to include the latest headlines from the acts on the label. I'll try to keep up with it a little better though :)

JohnnyBBB on 16/01/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 17/01/2016(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 19/01/2016(UTC), kandii on 01/02/2016(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#67 Posted : 31 January 2016 23:37:29(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

KIM LEE WONG - GET IT [SINGLE]

UserPostedImage

EDWARD BARÁT - REMEMBER ME [SINGLE]

UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Welat65 on 31/01/2016(UTC), kandii on 01/02/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 01/02/2016(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#68 Posted : 01 February 2016 03:58:22(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

‘WE’VE HAD THE DROUGHT, HERE COMES THE FLOOD’
31 JANUARY, 2016

UserPostedImage

“Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time to stand up and be counted!

So here it is then, twenty sixteen. Depending on who you listen to, people will tell you that the previous year from a music point of view was ultimately a disappointing one. I have to say that I would agree with that notion, it wasn’t a disaster by any means but it could and let’s face it, should have been so much better than it actually was. In terms of high points, the highest of the high, it was still rather uninspired. An influx of new artists appeared and I’m not gonna lie, I had difficulty separating them from others. Maybe I have become out of touch, but the truth in my view and I must re-iterate that this is my view only, is that there was only a handful of new artists that debuted in 2015 that will still be around in a couple of years’ time, and I believe even less than a handful of those will have the potential to become all-time greats.
I mean, isn’t that the ultimate goal?! To be an artist that has stood the test of time and can stand up alongside the very greats of musical history, a diverse musical history I may add. Where are the artists with individuality, the Freddie Mercury’s, John Lennon’s, Bob Dylan’s, Michael Jackson’s, Prince’s, Madonna’s, Janis Joplin’s and David Bowie’s? So I guess what I’m trying to say, is that maybe, playing it safe, isn’t what you guys and girls and groups and bands should be doing and instead take that chance to become more than just another face in the crowd.

I’m not hating on the industry as a whole, believe me, there’s a lot of talent and creativity out there. I do still see it from time to time, but the majority is the same old stuff that we’ve heard done a million times over. This is directed at the industry as a whole, but also to those at this label. If you have that creativity and individuality inside of you, then please bring forward songs that you believe showcase who you are and what you represent, rather than just what you think people want to hear. Like they say, you can’t please all of the people all of the time. But if you can create something that you’re truly in your heart of hearts passionate and enthusiastic about then please do. We encourage all of you to create music that you’re proud of, not music that you think will keep a mainstream audience happy. Artistic integrity over quick-fire fame.

With that being said, I’m excited at the thought of hearing the songs and albums of the artists that we currently have on our roster, we know that there is a wealth of new music coming out from the musicians signed to ‘Songs to Love and Die By’ and we cannot wait to hear what you all have in store in this new year. There will be a number of things that we’ll be doing as a label to help promote music as a whole even further, beginning with a showcase live event in the coming months, a label sponsored festival and a travelling festival later in the summer. Let this year be a better one, let us champion one another and encourage legacies and greatness.
So we’ve had the drought, let’s see the flood”

- Faith Browdy
thanks 3 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 01/02/2016(UTC), erich hess on 01/02/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 01/02/2016(UTC)