logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

56 Pages«<545556
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#1101 Posted : 02 May 2024 16:30:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
"You handled that well!" Riley chuckles and pats Jack on the shoulder as they make their way through the crowded bar, leaning into his ear in order to be heard over the booming music. "Being calm and gracious, that's always the best way to go about things. Those girls are going to go home on top of the world and most importantly, you lived to tell the tale! Win-win." Riley laughs, knowing it could have been a very different turn of events had they hung around and let Carly get her wicked way with either of them. He continues to navigate his way towards the exit, sticking close to Jack and keeping his head down, trying to be as casual and inconspicuous as possible. Riley always has a lot of time for the public but when they're all absolutely wrecked and it's the small hours of the morning with the comfort of his own home calling him, it's a different story.

Riley was already feeling merry but as soon as he steps outside and the cold, fresh night air hits him in the face, the tequila shots come down on him like a tonne of bricks. "Ooft, fuck me sideways..." The chill in the air, honking of horns and hustle and bustle of general London nightlife overwhelms all his senses at once. He tries his best to stick to the inside of the pavement, close to the shop fronts as they make their way from the chaos of The Devil's Playground. "Mate, y-you want to grab some food first?" Riley's definitely sounding more slurred than he was inside the bar.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline C4AJoh  
#1102 Posted : 05 May 2024 00:51:55(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
Jack laughs as Riley tells him he’s lived to tell the tale, “Honestly, it’s more about just not being an arsehole.” As they make their way outside into the fresh air, the alcohol hits him although he never really showed it all that much, mostly down to the fact that he grew up in an area where you were drinking on weekends regularly at fourteen years old, he had built up a tolerance and an ability to hide his drunkenness. “Honestly, it was easier said than done. Madison was a lovely lass but that Carly would have been a real fucking treat” He shakes his head and laughs a little, “Honestly, I’m not proud of it and I’d love to think of myself as a deeper and more complex person but I can’t help myself with that type of lass for a quick shag. Fake lashes, lip filler and fake tits, I’m all about that.” He laughs again and shakes his head, “Just as long as one of us has left by the morning, like. Fucking prehistoric, I know.”

Jack follows Riley down the street, hoping that Riley has some sort of idea how to get back from here, “Aye Riley lad, I could do with a pizza, I can’t lie.” He glances down the road and see’s the lights of a nearby takeaway like a beacon in the distance. “We’ll head down here and see what we find, eh?” he says, making his way through the rowdy crowds out on the street.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1103 Posted : 05 May 2024 07:45:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
"You liked Carly, eh? Couldn't tell with the way your eyes kept dropping from her face to her tits every two seconds...and it was the other lass you were talking to!" Riley cackles, referencing the girl's eye catching dress which was practically a glorified tea towel in length. She was definitely out to raise eyebrows amongst other things tonight. "Nah, I totally get what you mean. She was...yeah, I fucking would, lad. I fucking would!" Riley laughs and pats Jack on his back, in complete agreement that if circumstances were different, they probably would've went about things another way. "Ah, so you're not hanging around to make some avocado toast for her in the morning then?" Riley playfully jabs, suggesting the poshest food that comes to his mind. He knows that muck hasn't touched Jack's lips.

En route to the inviting lights of the late night takeaway, Riley stops dead in his track. "Fuck sake, I can't escape that wazzock and his smug face." Riley chuckles and nods up towards a digital billboard of Billy promoting "Model Citizen" looming over them. His good friend is inescapable at the best of times but this is London - feral Khan territory. He's all over the city. Riley clocks a sit-in or takeaway Turkish place which seems to advertising pizzas in its window. There are a few people sat in little booths and one man being served. Aside from that, the place seems quiet and relaxed enough to step foot in. "Here seem OK? Pizzas a good shout, by the way. They can do that well down here. Every other takeaway? Pfft, doesn't compare. Word of advice, never order a gravy down here, lad." As a fellow northern man, Riley sees it as his duty to warn him about the subpar gravy the Southerners dish up.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID