logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 10 January 2012 05:24:01(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Title: Cradle To The Grave
Release Date: February 5, 2012
Recorded: Nov 2011 – Jan 2012 Capitol Studios, Los Angeles, California
Genre: Alternative Rock, Pop Punk, Pop Rock, Rock, Emo
Label: Nomad Records!
Producer(s) Giovanni Rose, Riot! In The Boulevard

Cradle To The Grave is the sophomore album by American rock band, Riot! In The Boulevard, set for release on 5, February 2012 though Nomad Records! Worldwide it is the highly anticipated follow-up to their 2011 self-titled debut album which went on to sell over three million copies worldwide and became one of the best selling albums of 2011.
The album was produced by Giovanni Rose and recorded at Capitol Studios in Los Angeles, California between November 2011 to January 2012. This album marks the official inclusion of Adam Benjamin as Rhythm Guitarist, he was a part of the band’s debut album but wasn’t included in an official capacity, but prior to the album’s recording he was officially announced as the fifth member of the band.

Album Background
Following on from their self-titled debut in 2011 and the subsequent tour in support of it, the band took a brief break before reconvening in November to begin working on the material for their sophomore album, They recorded the album between November to January. The band recorded the album at Capitol Studios in Los Angeles, California, the same studio that they recorded their debut album, the album was produced by Giovanni Rose and each member of the band also had a major role in the production of the album. During the build-up to the album’s release, Amy often teased fans on what to expect, taking to her twitter account she posted, “A slightly darker second album? … Who knows? Maybe.” A couple of days later she posted a photo of some lyrics scribbled down on an old piece of paper which teased fans on the new material even further. The band then announced that Adam Benjamin was to become the official 5th member of the band and the build-up to their sophomore record only increased from then onwards.

Fans swamped the bands message boards after they confirmed the date for which they would begin recording the album and they kept things quiet for a little while which only helped build anticipation with many fans eager to know more details about the album. A few days before Christmas, a promo for the album was posted with the official release date for the album and it’s title, fans swamped the bands website once more as this news spread quickly and a blog update after the bands Christmas break was the final update from them regarding the album, until it’s release date at least.

According to lead singer and primary songwriter, Amy Meyer, “This album is our growth record, we could have rested on our laurels and created something just so-so that would easily please the mainstream audience but when I sat down and started planning the album, I decided that I wanted to remember the 16 year old me and I questioned what that version of me would write about and the album’s themes are therefore mostly confusion, anger, frustration and ultimately trying to understand what love is and why it causes so much pain.”

Tracklisting
1. Twilight Of My Youth (3:53)
2. Dearly Beloved (ft. Billie Beckett) (2:51)
3. Remember Me As A Place In Time (4:57)
4. You Use Me (Like A Puppet On A String) (3:07)
5. A Million Miles Can’t Break Us (3:17)
6. The Rules Of Love And The Games You Play (3:26)
7. The Cradle To The Grave (5:36)
8. Your Heart Is Where I Need To Be (3:28)
9. Lonely, Bitter, Fragile, Broken (Welcome To Your Life) (3:17)
10. My Echo, My Shadow, You And Me (4:57)
11. Making The Best Out Of What I Never Had (3:26)
12. My Revenge Is Your Death (5:14)
13.Trying, Crying, Smiling And Dying (7:38)
14. Trading Love And Faith In The Aftermath Of Heartbreak (5:37)

Personnel

Band
Amy Meyer – Lead Vocals, Keyboards, Piano, Lyrics, Production
Justin Mullen – Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals, Lyrics, Production
Jason Greenberg – Bass Guitar, Lyrics, Production
Nathan Mullen – Drums, Percussion, Production
Adam Benjamin – Rhythm Guitar, Lyrics Production

Other
Giovanni Rose – Producer, Mixing
Keith Dugan – Mix Engineer
Selma Jenson – Mastering, Mixing
Maria Estevez – Art Design, Photography
Billie Beckett – Vocals on track #2
Tamara Franklin – Cello on track #14
Nevada County Choir – Backing Vocals on track #14

Edited by user 24 January 2012 03:50:10(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 8 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 10/01/2012(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 10/01/2012(UTC), erich hess on 10/01/2012(UTC), Mckenzie- on 10/01/2012(UTC), DistortedAudio on 10/01/2012(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 10/01/2012(UTC), Taylr on 11/01/2012(UTC), infinite135 on 12/01/2012(UTC)
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#2 Posted : 10 January 2012 11:33:27(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
Vin: This is what I've been waiting for basically since your last album. Haha
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 1 user thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 10/01/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3 Posted : 10 January 2012 12:08:07(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Lily: Hallelujah, it's finally here. I don't say that word often you know.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 10/01/2012(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 10 January 2012 22:33:13(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Osprey037[Reported Failure wrote:
;194667]Vin: This is what I've been waiting for basically since your last album. Haha

Amy: Haha, Thanks man. I hope it proves to be worth the wait :)
Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 10 January 2012 22:34:54(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Lily: Hallelujah, it's finally here. I don't say that word often you know.

Amy: Ha, Thanks Lily, I hope you like it :)

Edited by user 11 January 2012 03:11:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline C4AJoh  
#6 Posted : 11 January 2012 03:11:45(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

Title: The Twilight Of My Youth
Genre: Rock, Pop-Punk
Length: 3:53
Recorded: Capitol Studios, Los Angeles, California
Written: October 2011
Writer(s): Amy Meyer

‘The Twilight Of My Youth’ is a song from American teenage rock band, Riot! In The Boulevard. It was the first song written for their 2012 sophomore album and was written in October 2011 following the band’s decision to take a month out to recuperate. The song is autobiographical, written by Amy Meyer it directly related to that particular time in her life, as she stated, “this song wasn’t intended to be biographical but once I finished it I realized it was 100% about me and my feelings when I was touring”. Musically the song mixes emotional lyrics with musical power provided by the Piano, Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar and Drums.

Song Description
A slow piano introduction opens the song as the slow vocals from Amy Meyer quickly follow, sung in perfect time with the piano, it’s a soft understated beginning to the song which focuses on setting the mood. The second verse begins similarly but this time with added fire and power as the rest of the band come thundering into the mix, a repetitive drum beat similar to a carnival band continues throughout, as does both the Lead Guitar and Bass Guitar which at this point has Amy singing with more power and aggression almost like she’s emphasizing her own emotions and bringing it across in the song, it’s almost as if she is letting out some previously hidden aggression and those vocals combined not only with the energy of the Lead Guitar, the constant rhythm of the piano and the repetitive bass line but also with the pounding ferocity of the drums which possibly highlights drummer Nathan Mullen’s crowning moment with the band so far.

The song blends the emotive lyrics with power and aggression creating an interesting and slightly different feel to a Riot! In The Boulevard song, the lyrics, “While I Am In The Twilight Of My Youth/I Want To Make Most Of This Time While It Lasts/I Am In The Twilight Of My Youth/But Struggling To Hold Onto The Past.” could be the most real lyrics that Amy Meyer has written and as the band’s dominant teenage fanbase find themselves getting older and growing up just as each member of the band are these lyrics could no doubt make Riot! In The Boulevard as relatable as ever to their teenage fanbase.

Songwriter’s Comment
“This was the first song that I wrote for the new album, we had just returned home from a pretty tiring US tour and we all decided to take a month off from even thinking about the band and our next plans but after about a week I was already itching to get things going again and that is where this song came from, When I was touring all that I wanted was to be back home and then once I got back home I realized that I need to be on the road or at least working on my music and so I sat down and started writing and when I finished writing the song I read through the lyrics and it was like “Woaaah” I didn’t intent to write about my own life, I tend to prefer to write fiction, I like telling stories, there was maybe two songs on the first record that were semi-biographical to me and this song wasn’t intended to be biographical but once I finished it I realized it was 100% about me and my feelings when I was touring. I wanted to go back to when I was 16 years old and didn’t have a care in the world, it was so far away from where I am now and the lines, “The Carefree Times Have Gone/Nights Under The Stars Are No More/Instead I’m Just A Travelling Girl/Every Night Brings A Different Show” are probably some of the most real lyrics that I’ve written".
- Amy Meyer

Song Lyrics
Sat On A Bench With A Body Full Of Hate
Wondering When This Loneliness Ends, Guess I’ll Just Wait
Dreaming Of A Fantasy That Will Never Come True
Dreaming Of A Fairytale In The Form Of You
---
When The Day Begins I Find Myself On My Own
When The Night Ends I’m Still Alone
I Want To Be Saved, From Myself And Everything Around
But I Stare At My Empty Home, I Wanna Burn It To The Ground
---
The Nights Fade With The Emptiness And The Days Go By So Slow
I Feel Like I’m Missing Out On Something I Will Never Know
I’m Not Living, I’m Just Getting By, It Gets More Painful
The Harder I Try (The Harder I Try)
---
While I Am In The Twilight Of My Youth
I Want To Make Most Of This Time While It Lasts
I Am In The Twilight Of My Youth
I’m Struggling To Hold Onto The Past
---
The Carefree Times Have Gone
Nights Under The Stars Are No More
Instead I’m Just A Travelling Girl
Every Night Brings A Different Show
---
I Want To Make Most This Time While It Lasts
I Can’t Hold Onto You For Much Longer
I Can’t Hold Onto The Past
---
Everything I Have Is Supposed To Bring Happiness To Me
But Money, Fame And Fortune Mean Nothing
The Best Things In My Life Are Free
None Of This Brings Happiness To Me
---
I Want To Make Most Of This Time While It Lasts
I Am In The Twilight Of My Youth
I Can’t Hold Onto … The Past
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/01/2012(UTC), infinite135 on 12/01/2012(UTC)
Offline Mckenzie-  
#7 Posted : 11 January 2012 03:25:29(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Ryan: Seriously, awesome. Great album opener, and can really relate to how you feel on this, its tough to say goodbye to your past. Really good benchmark left down for this album now, this could be huge :)
retired x
thanks 1 user thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 11/01/2012(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#8 Posted : 11 January 2012 04:40:27(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Nadia: Incredible start to the record, just like I was expecting! This has to be my most anticipated record of the year so far, and I can't wait to hear the whole thing. I'm also seriously jealous of Amy's writing talents! Damn, please stop being so good. :p
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 11/01/2012(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#9 Posted : 11 January 2012 21:55:53(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Mckenzie- Go to Quoted Post
Ryan: Seriously, awesome. Great album opener, and can really relate to how you feel on this, its tough to say goodbye to your past. Really good benchmark left down for this album now, this could be huge :)

Amy: Thanks Ryan, hopefully we won't dissapoint with the rest of the album :P I'm glad you could relate to this song though, it's pretty much all I can ask for :)
Offline C4AJoh  
#10 Posted : 11 January 2012 21:57:09(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Nadia: Incredible start to the record, just like I was expecting! This has to be my most anticipated record of the year so far, and I can't wait to hear the whole thing. I'm also seriously jealous of Amy's writing talents! Damn, please stop being so good. :p

Amy: Haha, thanks Nadia, I hope you like the whole record :) And of all the people that don't need to be jealous of anyone I'd imagine your right at the top of that list :)

Edited by user 12 January 2012 03:22:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline C4AJoh  
#11 Posted : 12 January 2012 03:26:31(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

Title: Dearly Beloved (ft. Billie Beckett)
Genre: Alternative Rock, Rock
Length: 2:51
Written: December 2011

‘Dearly Beloved’ is a song by American teenage rock band, Riot! In The Boulevard. Written in December 2011 by Amy Meyer, it was written during the recording process of the band’s 2012 sophomore album ‘Cradle To The Grave’ and was one of the final songs recorded for the album, it’s also the only song on the album to feature another well-known artist, in the shape of Reported Failure vocalist, Billie Beckett. According to Amy, “Billie was the only option for the collaboration in my opinion, I think there’s a friendship between Riot! and Reported Failure, they’re a band we respect hugely and so I’m delighted that Billie agreed to work with us on the song.” At just under three minutes long it’s one of the shortest songs from the album.

Song Description
A loud guitar riff from Justin Mullen introduces the song and the drums and bass quickly come into the song, creating a powerful theme and atmosphere for the track, the three instruments play powerfully throughout, only softening slightly during the trade-off vocals between Amy Meyer and Billie Beckett, the chorus brings a rather loud energy, the instrumentals usually soften mid-way through the song but remain loud and powerful from the beginning to the very end of the song, the beat of the drums are furious and are matched with the repetitive bass line, the guitar riff by Justin Mullen provides a moment of glory as he’s given the freedom to play a solo near the end of the song, a rare chance for the guitarist as the band usually put emphasis on melody and emotion but he takes his chance pretty well on this song. Amy’s vocals are sung loudly and angrily while Billie’s vocals are sang with power and emphasis.

Songwriter’s Comments
“I wrote Dearly Beloved in December, we had around twelve songs confirmed for the record but we kept bringing new material to the studio and this was one of those new songs that I had written during the sessions rather than prior to the album’s recording process. When it became clear that If we were to record this song we would have to bring in a male vocalist, the first option for me was Billie Beckett, I mean we’ve been fans of Reported Failure for a while now and he’s an incredible musician so he was my first choice. Billie was the only option for the collaboration in my opinion, I think there’s a friendship between Riot! and Reported Failure, they’re a band we respect hugely and so I’m delighted that Billie agreed to work with us on the song.
It’s a kind of love song and we had the basis of it written before Billie entered the studio, we made a couple of changes after playing it together for the first time and the recording of the song was quite fluid and it all happened within a short space of time for us.”
- Amy Meyer

Song Lyrics

Amy Vocals
Billie Vocals
Together

Do You Remember When We Were Young?
Sure, We Spent Our Days Wrapped Together Bathed Beneath The Sun
Do You Remember Our First Kiss?
How Could I Forget, It Was The First Time I Ever Felt Bliss
Do You Remember When You Said I Was The One?
Sure Enough, I Do, I Felt Like This Is Where We Belong
So How Come When I Opened My Eyes, You Were Gone?
---
I Was Scared Of Growing Old That Day
It Was Dumb To Make Our Plans In Such A Naïve Way
Time Changes Things And In The Moment I Was Scared
But I’ll Still Maintain That What I Did Was Right
I Couldn’t Lie To You And Stay With You That Night

---
Did You Ever Think About The Heart That You Let Fall?
Well Did You Ever Think Of Me
Did You Ever Think Of Me
Did You Ever Think Of Me
At All!

---
Dearly Beloved Did You Ever Think Of Me
When I Was Wrapped Alone With My Insecurity

Every Night Your Face Was Always There
Staring Down At Me And Just Reminding Me

With The Silence In The Air
---
Did You Ever Think About The Heart That You Let Fall?
Well Did You Ever Think Of Me
Alone With My Empty Soul
Did You Ever Think Of Me
At All!

---
Dearly Beloved Can You Ever Make This Right
Well I Still Dream Of You Wrapped In My Arms Every Single Night
Dearly Beloved Do You Think There’s Still A Chance For Me And You
Now I’m Older My Heart Is Clear That This Picture Could Come True
Dearly Beloved Will You Ever Hurt Me Again
I Promise Nothing That I Do Will Ever Leave You Pain
Dearly Beloved Come Over And Please Just Hold Me Tight
I’ll Never Let Go This Time
Dearly Beloved We’ll Be Fine

Edited by user 12 January 2012 23:49:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 4 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 12/01/2012(UTC), GirlSpice on 12/01/2012(UTC), infinite135 on 12/01/2012(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 12/01/2012(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#12 Posted : 12 January 2012 23:50:53(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

Title: Remember Me As A Place In Time
Genre: Alternative Rock, Acoustic Rock, Pop-Rock
Length: 4:57
Written: December 2011

‘Remember Me As A Place In Time’ is a song by American teenage rock band, Riot! In The Boulevard. Written by vocalist Amy Meyer in December 2011 during the recording process for their 2012 sophomore album ‘Cradle To The Grave’. It’s an acoustic song and shows the more tender side to Riot! In The Boulevard’s music. According to Amy Meyer, “it’s a song about love and heartbreak and all that other stuff that comes with it but it’s with a difference, it’s about remembering the positive’s rather than the negative’s. So in the song, even though the guy broke the girls heart she still wants to remember him for the good things rather than the bad things, that’s pretty much what the final two lines of the song are about, “If You Remember Me In A Picture That’s True/That’s The Way I’ll Remember You.”

Song Description
A soft acoustic guitar introduction opens the song and quickly sets the pace for the entire track, the music is slow and steady throughout, Amy’s vocals as always is pushed to the forefront of the song as she manages to get the emotion of the lyrics to come through in her vocals, power and force don’t come across in this song, preferring to opt for a soft melodical approach with it, making it a slow burner but something that perhaps won’t stick in your mind but while you’re listening to it, makes you pay full attention to what Ms. Meyer is singing. It’s theme comes across quite easily, even from the very beginning of the song it’s clear that it’s going to be a emotional and tender track and it has an element of beauty to it. The drums are heard but only if you focus enough into the background music, as is a bass guitar but again it’s very minimal, the focus remains on the strings of the acoustic guitar from Justin and the soft vocals from Amy.

Songwriter’s Comments
“I’m really happy with how this song turned out, it’s a song about love and heartbreak and all that other stuff that comes with it but it’s with a difference, it’s about remembering the positive’s rather than the negative’s. So in the song, even though the guy broke the girls heart she still wants to remember him for the good things rather than the bad things, that’s pretty much what the final two lines of the song are about, “If You Remember Me In A Picture That’s True/That’s The Way I’ll Remember You.” It’s a soft and tender songs that can hopefully make people feel a little deep inside of them, you know? I don’t want this song to be looked on as a song that people will listen to right after a break up but instead something to listen to when the dust has cleared and they’re in a place where they can start to feel hopeful again, it may primarily be a song about heartbreak but the underlining tones within the song, in my opinion is a positive one, sure the guy isn’t coming back into her life but the memories that they made are still there and you can get in a place where you can look back on it with a more positive view.”
- Amy Meyer

Song Lyrics

Hello My Former Friend
It’s Nice To See You Here Again
What Brings You Back Around These Parts
Are You Here To See The Broken Heart That You Left
Does It Make You Feel Guilty, Lonely And Bereft
Does It Make You Feel Sad Knowing What You’ve Done
With Those Words That You Said Does It Make You Feel Numb
---
I Told You I Was Fragile From The Very Start
But That Didn’t Stop You From Breaking My Heart
The Courage I Felt When I Finally Opened Up To You
Is The Thing That Hurts Most
Because I Thought That I Could Trust You
---
Remember That Smile That You Loved So Much
Remember How My Hands Would Shake When We’d Touch
Remember The Feeling When We Were Together
It’s The First Time I Felt Safe And I Wanted That Feeling Forever
---
See I Don’t Know Why You Did Those Bad Things
Were You Afraid Of The Joy’s That Love Brings
Or Was It Just A Game, An Attempt To Hurt Me Or Turn My Heart Black
Like The Tide That Left And Never Came Back
---
My Friends Looked Down On Me With Pity In Their Eyes
But They Don’t Know The Pain That Always Comes With Goodbye’s
A Million Words Would Not Bring You Back
I Know Because I Tried
Neither Would A Million Tears
I Know Because I Cried
I Kept Telling Myself
The Memories Are Worth The Pain
But It Was No Use To Me
I Knew I Wouldn’t See You Again
---
So The Only Glimmer Of Hope Left In Me
Is The Slight Chance That You Still Think About Me
And Maybe One Day, I’ll See You Again
Not Just Memories Of Photo’s Blurred By The Camera Lens
I Never Burnt Our Photo’s, They’re Just Hidden Away At Last
Maybe It’s Tragic But All I Can Ask
---
Will You Remember Me As A Place In Time
Brought Together As Our Souls Entwined
Will You Remember Me With A Smile On My Face
Will You Remember Me As A Time And Place
So I’ll Just Take A Deep Breath And Fake A Smile
Keep Telling Myself It Was All Worthwhile
---
But When It’s Late At Night And I’m Wide Awake
And I’m Fighting Those Feelings That I Just Can’t Shake
I’ll Remember You As A Place In Time
When We Were Brought Together As Our Souls Entwined
If You Remember Me In A Picture That’s True
That’s The Way I’ll Remember You
thanks 3 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 13/01/2012(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 13/01/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 13/01/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#13 Posted : 13 January 2012 01:56:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
erica: its official. Amy can write the hell out of a song.

erich: yeah. she is the non bearded,much hotter,ernest hemingway.

erica: i dont know.i think ernie was kinda hot. he had that "gorton's fisherman" ruggedness going on.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 13/01/2012(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#14 Posted : 13 January 2012 05:35:41(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica: its official. Amy can write the hell out of a song.

erich: yeah. she is the non bearded,much hotter,ernest hemingway.

erica: i dont know.i think ernie was kinda hot. he had that "gorton's fisherman" ruggedness going on.

Amy: Haha, wow, I've been described as a lot of things but a 'much hotter, ernest hemingway' those are new depths right there. Thanks :P I appreciate it :)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#15 Posted : 13 January 2012 05:49:01(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Harmony: Hey hey soul sister! Loves this song lots.

Jennifer: I love it but I'm sure you already knew I was going to say that since you wrote it. Who in their right mind would ever not like a song written by thee AMY MEYER?

OOC: Love the lyrics. I can imagine the song perfectly. :)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 13/01/2012(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#16 Posted : 13 January 2012 06:28:30(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Harmony: Hey hey soul sister! Loves this song lots.

Jennifer: I love it but I'm sure you already knew I was going to say that since you wrote it. Who in their right mind would ever not like a song written by thee AMY MEYER?

OOC: Love the lyrics. I can imagine the song perfectly. :)

Amy: Thanks Harmony, glad you like it :) And thaaaanks Jennifer, I'm sure there's that one person out there who doesn't like a song written by thee Amy Meyer :P lol Glad you like it :)

OOC: Thaaaanks :D
Offline erich hess  
#17 Posted : 13 January 2012 07:30:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
erica: you give us this person who doesnt like songs by thee amy meyer's address,and nina and i will fuck em up.

nina:.....yeah,love...about that. these fingernails cost me a fortune.i'm not about to punch someone and risk breaking one.

erica: good point,i like this shirt and dont want to rip it. change of plans. nina and i will make goofy faces and thumb our noses at who ever doesnt like song by stephanie meyer!

nina: amy meyer,love. stephanie meyer writes those crap vampire books.

erica:AMY meyer!

Edited by user 13 January 2012 07:31:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 13/01/2012(UTC), C4AJoh on 13/01/2012(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 13/01/2012(UTC)
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#18 Posted : 13 January 2012 11:53:53(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
OOC: Great as usual. Also Erich Hess once again made my day.

Billie: I enjoyed working with you once again. I have a feeling there might be more Riot songs that I will want to cover in addition to the one from your last album that I cover. Haha. Great stuff.
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 2 users thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
erich hess on 13/01/2012(UTC), C4AJoh on 13/01/2012(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#19 Posted : 13 January 2012 22:07:36(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica: you give us this person who doesnt like songs by thee amy meyer's address,and nina and i will fuck em up.

nina:.....yeah,love...about that. these fingernails cost me a fortune.i'm not about to punch someone and risk breaking one.

erica: good point,i like this shirt and dont want to rip it. change of plans. nina and i will make goofy faces and thumb our noses at who ever doesnt like song by stephanie meyer!

nina: amy meyer,love. stephanie meyer writes those crap vampire books.

erica:AMY meyer!

Amy: Aww, I guess I'm not the most famous 'Meyer' yet, Oh well, I'll have to work harder then.
Offline C4AJoh  
#20 Posted : 13 January 2012 22:09:39(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Osprey037[Reported Failure wrote:
;195205]OOC: Great as usual. Also Erich Hess once again made my day.

Billie: I enjoyed working with you once again. I have a feeling there might be more Riot songs that I will want to cover in addition to the one from your last album that I cover. Haha. Great stuff.

Amy: Thanks dude, it was great working with you too :)

Justin: You have to cover more of our stuff, our ego's need boosting, well Amy's doesn't but you get the point.

OOC: Thanks :)

Edited by user 14 January 2012 02:24:44(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified