logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 04 January 2012 07:31:15(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Birth Name: Bianca Ava Moretti
Born: December 5, 1992 (Age 21)
Origin: Sicily, Italy
Residing: Madison, Ohio
Occupations: Singer, Musician, Songwriter
Genres: PopRock, Folk, Folk rock, Indie Rock, Indie Pop
Instruments: Vocals, Piano, Keyboards, Guitar, Mandolin
Years Active: 2010 - Present
Labels: Take Action Records (2012-2013), Songs to Love and Die By (2013 - present)
Main Influences: Brandon Caulfield, Book of Love, Aaron Marks, City and Colour, Death Cab for Cutie, The Black Keys, Augustana, The Killers, Justin Nozuka, Kelly Clarkson

UserPostedImage
Early Life
Bianca Ava Moretti was born on December 5th, 1992 to parents Olivia and Nicholas Moretti in Sicily, Italy. She is the youngest of 10 children. She is from a very large family of 9 siblings, 25 cousins, 8 uncles and 9 aunts, 3 godchildren, 5 nieces and 6 nephews, etc. Even though all over her family was born in Italy, she's the only one who never learned how to speak Italian. At the age of 7, her parents moved the entire family to the US in Madison, Ohio where she learned how to play different instruments such as guitar and piano. She is extremely close to her family and is the only known family member who can sing. Her father recently introduced her to another instrument called a Mandolin. After years of practice, Bianca finally learned how to play and now incorporates it into her music.

UserPostedImage

Career
Bianca's career goes all the way back to high school when she performed in small clubs and sometimes for free in the public just for pure enjoyment. She has also made a few demos and Youtube videos of her singing cover songs. She formerly worked with her friends to promote their band and now is focusing on writing and performing small shows. Last December, she performed for her biggest crowd yet which included over 300 people and has been looking to get signed by a label to make even more music.

Moretti took a break from the music industry after the release of her second single from her debut EP, which went on to be one of the year's highest selling EP's. As of July, she has been rumored to be returning with new music and focusing on the creation of her first full length album.

UserPostedImage

EPs
Notebook & Pen EP [March 7th, 2012] [Debuted #2; Peaked at #1]

Albums
TBA

Singles
Left Alone [Debuted #6; Peaked at #6]
Set It In Stone [Debuted #18; Peaked at #9]
Alibi [Debuted #5; Peaked at #5]
Matter of Time [Debuted #13; Peaked at #_]

UserPostedImage

Bianca Performs at 'The Spot' in Steubenville, OH
Bianca surprises everyone by becoming the new housemate in Celebrity Big Brother!
Bianca places 4th in the Celebrity Big Brother competition!
Bianca wins 'Best Newcomer' at Chaos V Awards!
New Single 'Alibi' released
Bianca Featured in UNITED Magazine as 'Pick Of The Month' + Announced as supporting act on the 'Mercury Tour' w/ Carmen Grant

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Abie Lena is going to embark in an extensive world tour in support of her fourth studio album. The tour is called “The Immortals Tour” and it is expected to be a quite elaborated and glamorous spectacle, different from the simple style that Abie was used to perform on her previous tours. This will also mark the first headline world tour by Abie, last year she co-headline the No Venues tour, so the excitement of the fans is big as Abie is ready to stablish herself as an icon of the pop music. The tour will kick off in Canada (North America) going thought the US and later in Mexico, then Abie travels to Oceania for a quite extensive round of concerts. 2015 is going to be Europe, Asia and South America totalizing in 80 dates. The venues are going to be Arenas, but in some countries, such as Brazil and Japan, Abie will perform in stadiums. Bianca Moretti is going to be opening for Abie during the North American and Oceania legs of the tour, more opening acts are going to be announced as the tour approaches its kick off date. Tickets are on sale right now, on ticketmaster.com, Studio60.com, AbieLena.com, go and grab yours while they are still available.

North America
Openning Act: Bianca Moretti

September 9, 2014 ;; Vancouver, Canada - Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena
September 10, 2014 ;; Vancouver, Canada - Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena
September 12, 2014 ;; Portland, United States - Moda Center
September 13, 2014 ;; Tacoma, United States - Tacoma Dome
September 16, 2014 ;; Anaheim, United States - Honda Center
September 17, 2014 ;; Anaheim, United States - Honda Center
September 19, 2014 ;; Los Angeles, United States - Staples Center
September 20, 2014 ;; Los Angeles, United States - Staples Center
September 22, 2014 ;; San Jose, United States - SAP Center
September 23, 2014 ;; San Jose, United States - SAP Center
September 25, 2014 ;; Glendale, United States - Jobing.com Arena
September 26, 2014 ;; Las Vegas, United States - MGM Grand Garden Arena
September 29, 2014 ;; Salt Lake City, United States - EnergySolutions Arena
September 30, 2014 ;; Denver, United States - Pepsi Center
October 2, 2014 ;; Dallas, United States - American Airlines Center
October 3, 2014 ;; Dallas, United States - American Airlines Center
October 5, 2014 ;; Memphis, United States - FedExForum
October 6, 2014 ;; Tulsa, United States - BOK Center
October 8, 2014 ;; New Orleans, United States - New Orleans Arena
October 10, 2014 ;; Houston, United States - Toyota Center
October 11, 2014 ;; Houston, United States - Toyota Center
October 14, 2014 ;; Monterrey, Mexico - Arena Monterrey
October 15, 2014 ;; Monterrey, Mexico - Arena Monterrey
October 17, 2014 ;; Mexico City, Mexico - Palacio de los Deportes
October 18, 2014 ;; Mexico City, Mexico - Palacio de los Deportes

Oceania
Openning Act: Bianca Moretti

November 7, 2014 ;; Perth, Australia - Perth Arena
November 8, 2014 ; Perth, Australia - Perth Arena
November 11, 2014 ;; Adelaide, Australia - Adelaide Entertainment Centre
November 12, 2014 ;; Adelaide, Australia - Adelaide Entertainment Centre
November 14, 2014 ;; Melbourne, Australia - Rod Laver Arena
November 15, 2014 ;; Melbourne, Australia - Rod Laver Arena
November 18, 2014 ;; Melbourne, Australia - Rod Laver Arena
November 19, 2014 ;; Melbourne, Australia - Rod Laver Arena
November 21, 2014 ;; Sydney , Australia - Allphones Arena
November 22, 2014 ;; Sydney , Australia - Allphones Arena
November 24, 2014 ;; Sydney , Australia - Allphones Arena
November 25, 2014 ;; Sydney , Australia - Allphones Arena
November 27, 2014 ;; Brisbane, Australia - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
November 28, 2014 ;; Brisbane, Australia - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
November 30, 2014 ;; Brisbane, Australia - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
December 1, 2014 ;; Brisbane, Australia - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
December 4, 2014 ;; Melbourne, Australia - Rod Laver Arena
December 6, 2014 ;; Melbourne, Australia - Rod Laver Arena
December 7, 2014 ;; Melbourne, Australia - Rod Laver Arena
December 10, 2014 ;; Melbourne, Australia - Rod Laver Arena
December 12, 2014 ;; Sydney, Australia - Allphones Arena
December 13, 2014 ;; Sydney, Australia - Allphones Arena
December 15, 2014 ;; Brisbane, Australia - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
December 19, 2014 ;; Auckland ;; New Zealand ;; Vector Arena
December 20, 2014 ;; Auckland ;; New Zealand ;; Vector Arena

Edited by user 06 December 2014 11:02:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 6 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 04/01/2012(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 04/01/2012(UTC), GirlSpice on 04/01/2012(UTC), DistortedAudio on 04/01/2012(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 04/01/2012(UTC), thehawkstrikes on 04/01/2012(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#2 Posted : 04 January 2012 07:40:54(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Harmony: Oh my freaking spaghetti! You have 9 siblings? What the fudge! I bet you guys had to rent like 100 U-hauls for that move.

Jennifer: Hey Bianca. I love the website and nice to see more girls in the industry. You know if us girls keep breaking out into music, we're going to dominate over guys. That would be sweet.

DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 04/01/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 04 January 2012 08:00:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
Erich: i'd say she's a looker,but i dont want my legs broke by some large sicilian gent. So i will say hi and leave it at that.

Erica: just because you are a stereotype,it doesnt mean everyone is.

Erich:* runs a comb through his pomp,and checks his reflection in tbe mirror of a 32 ford rat rod* whatever do you mean?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#4 Posted : 04 January 2012 08:06:51(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Harmony: Oh my freaking spaghetti! You have 9 siblings? What the fudge! I bet you guys had to rent like 100 U-hauls for that move.

Jennifer: Hey Bianca. I love the website and nice to see more girls in the industry. You know if us girls keep breaking out into music, we're going to dominate over guys. That would be sweet.

Bianca: Lol spaghetti :P I feel that was a sort of pun on me, anyway yup! We're a big family :] Nooo not 100, just about 30 or so.

@Jennifer: Hey!! :) I love your music by the way, 'Queen Bee' lol. Hmm I love the idea of it being female dominated but I'm not a lesbian so I need some eye candy every once in a while ;] Jk lol.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline GirlSpice  
#5 Posted : 04 January 2012 08:14:14(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Glamazon: I will never say no to another wonderful female in the industry. Hey, sweetheart! Very much looking forward to hearing your music. ;) One of these days, all of the women in the industry will grow tired of the men and decide to kill them all. Wonderful!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#6 Posted : 04 January 2012 08:15:38(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erich: i'd say she's a looker,but i dont want my legs broke by some large sicilian gent. So i will say hi and leave it at that.

Erich:* runs a comb through his pomp,and checks his reflection in tbe mirror of a 32 ford rat rod* whatever do you mean?

Bianca: Lol, my dad isn't THAT big :P Plus he wouldn't harm you, you haven't done anything to me yet ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7 Posted : 04 January 2012 08:16:52(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Glamazon: I will never say no to another wonderful female in the industry. Hey, sweetheart! Very much looking forward to hearing your music. ;) One of these days, all of the women in the industry will grow tired of the men and decide to kill them all. Wonderful!

Bianca: Thanks Glamazon :) I hope one day my songwriting can be comparable to yours. I think I might need a lot more work though haha.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Mckenzie-  
#8 Posted : 04 January 2012 08:19:35(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Blake: I am going to LOVE you! An Italian playing indie/folk, I love it. I bet your house is crazy during christmas and birthdays, that's like 50 people in one house! Anyway, its good to see someone experimenting with different instruments too, I look forward to you confirming my belief's on you :)!

Edited by user 04 January 2012 08:25:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

retired x
thanks 1 user thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#9 Posted : 04 January 2012 08:20:49(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Katie: Wooooo....this girl is hawt stuff! More folk artistes is what we need. I can't wait to hear some of what you can do!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#10 Posted : 04 January 2012 08:29:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Mckenzie- Go to Quoted Post
Blake: I am going to LOVE you! An Italian playing indie/folk, I love it. I bet your house is crazy during christmas and birthdays, that's like 50 people in one house! Anyway, its good to see someone experimenting with different instruments too, I look forward to you confirming my belief's on you :)!

Bianca: Yay Italians! Lol thanks :) And yes it gets seriously crowded on holidays and birthdays.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11 Posted : 04 January 2012 08:34:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Katie: Wooooo....this girl is hawt stuff! More folk artistes is what we need. I can't wait to hear some of what you can do!

Bianca: Thank you Miss Coyle :] Never a such thing of too much Folk lol.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#12 Posted : 04 January 2012 08:55:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
L
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post

Bianca: Lol, my dad isn't THAT big :P Plus he wouldn't harm you, you haven't done anything to me yet ;)

Erich:"yet" is the key word to that sentence. I kid,i kid.i do have to keep my reputation as a lecherous type of fellow.

Karoliena: if you were half as smooth and suave as you think you are...you'd be dangerous. Besides,this girl clearly comes from a fertile family. Woo at your own risk.

Erich: hmm,good point.miss bianca,i'll be your best friend if you sing "tom dooley".
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#13 Posted : 04 January 2012 09:01:01(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Bianca: LOL, fertile. Nice, Tom Dooley?? Hmmm....that might be a tricky one, I'll see what I can do :P Obviously can't turn down my first best friend offer.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 04/01/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14 Posted : 04 January 2012 14:51:43(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hey! Can Anybody Hear Me?

"Hey guys!! It's me Bianca lol. I have a new single coming out already so labels get ready to be amazed!! ;) Thanks again for all the positive feedback, I'm sure I'll make some good music for you to enjoy. So it's gonna be a pretty busy couple of weeks for me. I'm gonna be working on my debut EP and also talking to some producers and performing at some small venues so I'm hoping all goes well for this little Italian girl ;) I feel very confident in everything and I'm loving the support from such amazing artists and my family also. I hope I can live up to some of the hype I've made for myself lol, JK. I feel like there's no time to waste at all and like my daddy used to say, 'Batti il ferro finché è caldo!' Translation: 'Strike while the iron is hot!' - Bianca
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#15 Posted : 04 January 2012 14:56:26(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
Billie: Something about you italians, you always do things well I can't describe it anyway but italian. and I do love the way italians do things. I look forward to this.

Robert: Let's go out for some Italian food.

Billie: Indeed. Italian food eh.
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 1 user thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#16 Posted : 04 January 2012 15:12:39(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Bianca: Lol aww thanks Billie :) I think us Italian women have that effect, well majority of all foreign women do :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline thehawkstrikes  
#17 Posted : 04 January 2012 16:44:00(UTC)
thehawkstrikes

Man

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Harris: Oh, ho, ho indeed you Italian women have that effect *wink wink* if ya know what I mean.

Keith: Who mentioned Italian food?

Mike: Both of you are idiots and just need to shut the hell up I'm trying to sleep!

Keith: *punches Mike* Well then go in the other room you....*interrupted by Harris*

Harris: WOOOOO! I'm guuna get me an Italian woman! Magnifico! *a bottle crashes on the wall over Harris' head*

Brooks: Both of you shut the hell up! You're both retarded now put your helmets on and return to your corners.
Actually The Enemy (Hardcore, Synthcore, Post-Hardcore. Similar to We Came As Romans, Asking Alexandria, and Attack Attack!)
C.J. Sandmann (Entersandmann)- Clean Vocals & Rhythm Guitar
Troy Prendergast (falloftroy)- Screamed Vocals
Brooks Morrison (bemoreson- Lead Guitar
Keith Halbert (keithislost)- Bass
Mike O'Brien (irishdubmike)- Synth & Effects
Mike Harris (TheRealMikeHarris)- Drums
thanks 2 users thanked thehawkstrikes for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 04/01/2012(UTC), erich hess on 05/01/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#18 Posted : 05 January 2012 02:35:26(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Bianca: Haha, thanks...I think :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#19 Posted : 07 January 2012 06:25:33(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Hey everyone! Check out my performance I did on Monday at The Spot in Steubenville Ohio! Hope you love it ;)" - Bianca

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 07/01/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#20 Posted : 09 January 2012 07:24:12(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Released: January 14, 2012
Format: CD Single, Digital Download
Recorded: Madison, Ohio
Genre: Acoustic, Folk
Length: 3:46
Label: N/A
Written By: Bianca Moretti
Producer: Bianca Moretti

Song Description
Bianca Moretti has already made her mark in the business just by showing a performance of her from January 1st, 2011 in Steubenville, OH. She has the ability to sing, play guitar, tell a story with her songs, and keep her confidence. Her debut single Left Alone was her obvious choice for her first single. A song that she wrote years ago but still keeps it's sorrowful meaning to it. Bianca has shown that she shouldn't be taken lightly just because she's new to the scene.

"I wrote this song for my friend who recently lost his girlfriend in a car crash. He was really depressed and just mad at the world because she was killed by someone who was drunk and not paying attention. I wrote just about how he felt and what was going on." She starts strumming on her guitar with a tambourine being heard in the background. The strong chords of the guitar really give the song an energetic feeling to it, almost upbeat. She starts to sing with some strong vocals that are soft. Her voice carries a folky sound to it, stressing the notes and holding them for a few seconds. In between each chorus, there's a small instrumental with only the guitar being heard. It's being lightly strummed and matches well with Bianca's vocals.

Bianca also sheds some more light on the meaning of the song. "It's supposed to be one of those moments in someone's life where they don't know what to do and they feel like they have no choices left. They start to slowly deprive themselves of the world and chances to get help. It's a song about, as cheesy as it may sound, finding yourself and blah blah blah. It's just a really somber song that has a lot of meaning for me, mostly personal, so hopefully it's relatable to someone else out there."

Personnel
Bianca Moretti - Vocals, Guitar, Lyrics, Production
Cole Morrison - Tambourine, Bells
Laura Morrison - Artwork

Lyrics

I don't think you understand, Just how it is to be this man
Watching his life go down
I don't think that you will know, Why he has to act so cold
No help for he is proud
He said, "I can't figure who I am , But I don't give a damn
I know what I didn't now"

He's walking through streets
Heart filled with misery, Scars his name
A mindset full of sin
There's no way to win, With his crown
His passion lets him fall
Never should have took that call, Oh no-o-o
But please don't leave him now

So don't you leave him now

Family turns their backs, True love is what he lacks
Confess now to yourself
A million times before, It's always an open door
Your failure becomes your he-e-e-elp

He's walking through streets
Heart filled with misery, Scars his name
A mindset full of sin
There's no way to win, With his crown
His passion lets him fall
Never should have took that call, Oh no-o-o
But please don't leave him now

Do do do do do do
Do do do do
Do do do do do do do

So don't you leave him now
Because he doesn't want to be left alone

Sounds Like:

Edited by user 04 January 2014 14:41:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 09/01/2012(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/01/2012(UTC), deadserious on 09/01/2012(UTC)