logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Welat65  
#1 Posted : 02 January 2015 06:02:33(UTC)
Welat65

Groups: Registered
Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Birth Name: Stephanie Red
Stage Name: Barbie Doll
Born: December 22nd , 1995 (Age 22)
Baldwin, New York
Genres: Indie Pop, alternative Rock, bubble goth
Occupations: Songwriter, Singer, Photography
Years Active: 2014 - Present
Label: Songs To Love And Die By
Associated Acts: Aliya Rose, . . .

Early Life
Stephanie "Barbie Doll" Red was born on December 22nd, 1995 in New York , Baldwin to her parents Marilyn and Joseph Red. Stephanie was born in an 'rich' family. Her Father is the owner of an Company, which is currently pretty successful. Her Mother, Marilyn, is an Lawyer, who almost won every court. Her Mother is one of the bests in the business. Even though stephanie was living good, she never got the attention , which she wanted from her Parents. Stephanie was raised by her Nanny, who was an background singer for many successful people back in the day. Her Nanny is also one of the biggest influences for Stephanie. With the Age of 12, stephanie entered an music school, where she learned to play the guitar and sing right. With the Age of 16 stephanie made a education as a Photographer until July 2014.

Career
2014 - 2015
Stephanie Red made her debut at Aliya Rose's Album "Cold Hearted Loved", where she's on a Collaboration. She also Co-Wrote the Song.
On January 2nd, 2015 "Barbie Doll" released her debut Single, which is called "Lost In The Big World", which is also the Lead Single for the Upcoming EP. "Lost In The Big World" debuted at #16 with 155.000 Sales. A week later it went to #5 with 190.000 Sales. It also reached #3 on the Airplay Charts. On February 8th, "FANTASY" debuted at #4 on the Album Charts with 360.000 sales , and reached #1 on the Indie Charts. On the following Week, "Fantasy" went to #1 on the Album Chart with sales of 300.000.
February 27, "Dead" got released as the second single from the debut EP "FANTASY". March 8th , "Dead" debuted at #2 right behind Valentina Hart with "Pantomime". In the same week , "Lost In The Big World" re-entered the top 10. A day later, March 9th, she got signed by the Indie Label 'Songs To Love And Die By'.

2016 - Present

Barbie Doll released the lead single for her new album in January 2nd, which was called "Human". The single debuted within the Top 10 at #8.

Discography
Albums :
• None

EP's :
• 24.01.2015 │ "FANTASY" [#1] │ 1x Platin
• 27.12.2016 │ "Little Body, Big Heart" [#8] │
• 12.05.2021 | "So FucXing Pop" [#1] |

Singles:
• 02.01.2015 │ "Lost In The Big World" [#5] │ 2x Platin
• 27.02.2015 │ "Dead" [#2] │ 2x Platin
• 02.01.2016 │ "Human" [#8] │ GOLD
• 27.04.2016 │ "Under The Sky" [#2] │ Platin
• 24.06.2017 │ "Asleep" [#19] │
• 26.01.2020 | "Shut The F*ck Up" [#/] |
• 24.04.2021 | "Cut You (I Love It)" [#3] |
• 10.09.2022 | "Magnolia" | [#1]

Collaborations :
• None

Awards

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

TOURS
Fantasy Club Tour

[center]Contact Links
Twitter: @BarbieDoll
Facebook: @BarbieDoll
Instagram: @BarbieDoll
Business Inquiries: [email protected]

Edited by user 06 October 2022 21:48:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 02/01/2015(UTC), erich hess on 02/01/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 02/01/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/01/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/01/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 28/05/2015(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#2 Posted : 02 January 2015 06:11:40(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erica:* clinging to nina* hold me,I'm scared.

Nina: it's ok,we all are, love. Dolls are creepy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Welat65 on 03/01/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#3 Posted : 03 January 2015 04:37:34(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica:* clinging to nina* hold me,I'm scared.

Nina: it's ok,we all are, love. Dolls are creepy.

BarbieDoll: You guys don't need to be scared..maybe.

Edited by user 03 January 2015 04:38:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#4 Posted : 25 January 2015 06:05:17(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

UserPostedImage

Yes! It's official, I'm going on Tour. We have 15 Dates planned, which are going to include Europe, UK and the US. If it goes well, maybe we're going to add some dates more. It's a Club Tour, which has alcohol and stuff so you need to be 18+ , sorry for that.
The Tour is called "Fantasy Club Tour" , so come and join me! LET'S DREAM TOGETHER.

You can buy "Fantasy" on iTunes HERE

More details soon.

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 25/01/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/01/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 10/03/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#5 Posted : 10 March 2015 04:21:36(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

"Dead" Official Music Video - PREMIERE
UserPostedImage
She slowly enters the room, which has Skulls everywhere. It's pretty dark, which is the reason why you can't see her outfit or her face. An Whisper-like voice starts to sing, which is Barbie Doll's voice. The 'eyes' from the skulls are starting to shine red, while Barbie Doll continues to sing. When the Voice stopped to sing, 'her body' moved to the middle of the room. She slowly touched the huge Cross, the whole screen went white.

UserPostedImage
The video started to show an sad Barbie Doll, who's sitting on a Horse-Chair which spins around slowly. She continues the song, but her Face never looked up, her face always looked down. She slowly closed her eyes, the screen went black.

UserPostedImage
She was infront of an Carousel, the lights went crazy. She started to sing infront of the boy, almost like, she's telling the boy how she felt. He had an shocked face, which made the girls in the background laugh. Barbie Doll continued to sing the lyrics. He started to make a move towards her but couldn't reach her. She stepped back, shaking her head, giving him an 'ugly' face.

UserPostedImage
As of nothing, a masked men appeared on the Video. He's laughing and holding an chainsaw. The Chainsaw had blood on it, an 'freaky' woman, started to lick the Chainsaw. She licked over her lips, as if the blood tasted good. A second later, the masked man hold up an head, which was still dripping blood. It was the boys head, who was in the scene before. The same Boy who argued with Barbie Doll on the scene before.

UserPostedImage
The Video was zooming to Barbie Dolls face, who was singing the last verses of the song. She had an devilish smile on her face, which was kind of mysterious yet kind of scary. Her background was rotating, as if she was still on the Carousel. She looked up and down, to the right and to the left. Her eyes couldn't focus on the screen, but in the end , she looked up to the camera. "You're dead and not worth it.."

UserPostedImage
She was standing there, infront of everything, alone and kind of scared. The lights in the background went off and on, whisper-like voices were heard. She looks up to the sky and back down. The Camera zoomed slowly in, her scared face went to an ugly grin, her hands covered with blood.

buy "Dead" now on iTunes here.

Edited by user 10 March 2015 04:25:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 10/03/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 10/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 10/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 10/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 10/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 11/03/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#6 Posted : 10 March 2015 13:21:28(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Aikya: You remind me so much of my 15 year old self. That's when I discovered extravagant bows and lipstick. Ah, yes, the memories of my phases. Nobody fucked with me once that year. I love your style and your music is intriguing. I'm about to die waiting for this album lol. More more!
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
Welat65 on 11/03/2015(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#7 Posted : 10 March 2015 13:50:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: the fuck?! This is some old fashioned nightmare fuel. But I love it. The bow makes her the anti Layla.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#8 Posted : 10 March 2015 22:55:00(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
kai: What in the name of fuck was that? Epic, love. So many folk out there just now challenging the norm, and it's ace to see!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Offline Welat65  
#9 Posted : 11 March 2015 01:10:16(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Aikya: You remind me so much of my 15 year old self. That's when I discovered extravagant bows and lipstick. Ah, yes, the memories of my phases. Nobody fucked with me once that year. I love your style and your music is intriguing. I'm about to die waiting for this album lol. More more!

BarbieDoll: Thank you so much. Can't wait for Album !

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: the fuck?! This is some old fashioned nightmare fuel. But I love it. The bow makes her the anti Layla.

BarbieDoll: Thank you ! Anti-Layla? Lol.

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
kai: What in the name of fuck was that? Epic, love. So many folk out there just now challenging the norm, and it's ace to see!

BarbieDoll : I'm laughing so hard right now. Thank you so much !

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline Andre Gandra  
#10 Posted : 11 March 2015 02:38:30(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: You know how much I love videos and I'm in love right now, this one is really good, I mean it's creepy I must admit, but there's a contrast of innocence facing evil that I loved it. Who directed it?
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline GirlSpice  
#11 Posted : 11 March 2015 06:58:26(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Valentina: Skulls and big bows, what's not to love guuurl?!? Heheh. The video kinda creeped me out a lil, but I'm kinda guessing that was the intention, so just thought I'd let you know you did your job very well. Next time, give a cowardly chicken like me some warning, kay? Cool. Congrats on the success of the song. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Welat65  
#12 Posted : 28 May 2015 07:03:27(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

It's been a while since you guys heard anything about me! But the Album is now officially finished. On the left side, you guys can see the official cover for my upcoming Single "Human", which I also will be performing @ Real Talk with Ezra! A Music Video is planned too. An exact date for the Single release isn't there yet, but keep calm! I'm gonna announce it on Twitter soon. On the right side, we have the official Tracklist for my first Album "Bitter Tragedy", 12 full songs. There is no deluxe version, or any other extra stuff. Why? Not everyone can buy the same Album with just 1 or 2 songs more for 5 dollars more! But, I will be posting some songs which didn't made it to the Album on SoundCloud, so don't worry. I'd love to give you guys even more Information, but I don't have any. So, as I said, keep calm and wait. I'm gonna give you the details piece by piece on Twitter.

much love,

- Barbie Doll

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 12 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 28/05/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 28/05/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 28/05/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/05/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 28/05/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 28/05/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/05/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 28/05/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/05/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 29/05/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 31/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#13 Posted : 18 June 2015 05:24:19(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

UserPostedImage
Welcome to our webshow "CTSTYLE"! Our next guest is somebody with the name 'Barbie Doll'. She's one of the biggest newcomers we have currently, with 2 Top 5 singles , a #1 EP and 2 Chaos Award nominations. She has sold about 6 Million Records WW and she's here to give us a short Interview and a live performance of one of her songs, which is going to be on her upcoming Album "Bitter Tragedy". Welcome to the show, Barbie Doll!

UserPostedImage

It's a pleasure to have you one the show! How should I call you? Barbie Doll or just Stephanie?
Thank you so much for having me! Uhm..I think Barbie Doll or just Barbie is fine. To be honest, only my family and close friends call me Stephanie.

That's good to know! You've been working on your Album for a while now, how would you describe it? And why the name "Bitter Tragedy"?
Well, I would describe it as Political, but also kinda...crazy? It's kind of hard to tell you, how it is. It's a bunch of songs, which all have a deep connection to me, and most of them are sad. And, because this album is so sad and emotional, it's called "Bitter Tragedy". There is literally just 1 good-feeling song on the Album, it's a love song where I'm singing about the love I have for one boy. And right after this song, there is a song, which is describing how sad and lonely I am. There is also a Song, where I'm talking about killing boys. It's kinda a continuation of the single 'Dead', which was on the EP. So, yeah. It's a really emotional Album, and I'm really connectiong to it.

Oh, wow. That's making me really excited for the Album! Were there any influences from other Artists?
Ehm..Not really. This album is really based on me, so I wasn't really looking for any inspiration from other Artists.

UserPostedImage

Hm..But you've been listening to other musicians weren't you? Who are on your Playlists currently? And, are there any collaborations?
I am listening to other artists, I mean, how can't I? There are so many great people out there! Currently, on my playlist, is Kato. His new songs are just amazing. But, I'm also listening to Christina Lakes new Album. It's really good, and there were some songs, where I said: "Wow! I wish I had written this!". She's such a good Artist. So yeah, there are a bunch of people on my playlist. And, about the collaborations, no. This Album is 100 % just me. There is always a risk with collaborations. I don't want to be outshined on my own Album ,you know? It's still my first Album, and I don't want people to say , "Hey! Isn't that the girl who collaborated with etc." I want them to know me.

Well, how would you describe your fashion? You've been criticized but also praised because of your looks.
I would describe it as crazy, kinda gothic and lolita influenced but it's really a mix of everything. I can't really describe it, it's how I feel comfortable, and nobody has the right to criticize my outfit or my make-up or anything. I'm not criticizing anybody either, am I? I mean, the ones who are talking trash about me, are the ones I could critizice too. But I'm not. Atleast, not for now. There is going to be a point, where I just can't hold back and then, I'm not gonna stop until I feel satisifed. And, that's gonna take a long time.

Tell us about the song, you are going to perform now!
"I'll Be Here With You", is a song, which is really beautiful. It's about a mother-child relationship. How the mother would do anything for the child, even if the world would end. It's really beautiful, and it's probably one of my favourites.

UserPostedImage

I can't wait for the performance! Where can we find more information about you and your music?
Obviously, on my Website but also on Twitter and Instagram. You can find me on every social platform I guess.

Here we have Barbie Doll performing "I'll Be Here With You" now!

The woman, which was interviewing Barbie Doll, left the small yellow stage and let Barbie Doll alone with her mini Band. The music to "I'll Be Here With You" started, and Barbie Doll started to sing the song with a low raspy voice, with a bunch of deep Emotions.

UserPostedImage

I feel sad, crying
I see the end
Don't think about it
I won't let you alone
We'll survive this together

When the Chorus came up, she switched the Micro to her other hand, and continued with the song. She made slow moves with her feet, being with the rythm of the song.

When everything's ending,
The world is colliding
The sky is getting dark
The ocean getting dry
The world is falling apart
Let's hide together, find a place called home
There's nothing left to lose
The lost can't be found
I'll be here with you

UserPostedImage

She took the Micro to the right hand again, and continued with the second verse. Her feet made the slow and same moves without stopping once.

I wash away your tears
Lay with your in a warm bed
Sing for you, until you sleep
And as the mountains fall apart
And the river gets poisened
I kiss away all your tears

When the world is colliding

This time, she didn't put the micro to the left hand, and she stopped to move with feet. She was standing still and let out a long breathe. She closed her eyes, and put all her emotions to her voice. Even though it was raspy and struggling to hit high notes, it shined in the lower notes, letting the viewers know how sad and broken she felt but also how protective she is with her 'child'. She was feeling the emotions of a mother.

UserPostedImage

The world is colliding
The sky is getting dark
The ocean getting dry
The lost can't be found
I'll be here with you

I'll be here with you

The world is colliding
The sky is getting dark
The ocean getting dry
The lost can't be found
I'll be here with you

Once again, thank you so much for having me!

Sounds Like

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
erich hess on 18/06/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 18/06/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 18/06/2015(UTC), kandii on 18/06/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 18/06/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 19/06/2015(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#14 Posted : 18 June 2015 05:30:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: damn. I hate when people take the high road and don't sling mud back. *pouts*

Nina: I know,right? You think someone who wears that much glitter would be meaner.

Erica: tinkerbell wouldn't take that shit,and she is made of glitter.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Welat65 on 18/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#15 Posted : 24 January 2016 04:57:08(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

UserPostedImage

HUMAN MUSIC VIDEO

UserPostedImage

The Music Video starts off with a establishing shot, showing off where the MV is going to take place. The city looks completly destroyed, with dead bodies on the ground. You can hear people crying and screaming, while you can also hear gun shots. The sky is covered with smoke, everything looks run down. You can also hear little kids screaming "Mommy, Mommy!", while the camera shows what a mess this city became. Suddenly, the screen turns black and fades to a street, which is surrounded by destroyed homes.

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

The music of "Human" starts to fade in, starting with the instrumental in the beginning of the song. You can see Barbie Doll walking along the road, looking monotone, her face is stiff like a rock. You can't see any emotions. Her outfit looks dirty, as if she had a rough time with her skirt being torn on the side. The song starts with her lips moving to the lyrics, her face still is not showing any type of emotions, while she continues to walk down the road.

Murder kills Lifes
So does Wars
Surviving in a cruel world
Rich against poor
at the end of the day
We're human species
It's deep in our DNA

As she continues to sing along the lyrics, you can see people running away on the side, only before a bomb is exploding. You can see how the people are screaming and crying. Little children kneeling infront of their parents, begging them to stand up. But it's not possible. They will never open their eyes again. And yet, Barbie Doll is still not moving her face an inch, while she continues to look stright towards the camera, looking into your eyes. She looks completly hypnotized, her eyes are looking dull.

One Man can build a bomb
Another one runs a race
to save somebody's life
It just blows my mind
I'm not alone, Not the only one
Who can't understand
I'm not scared of God
I'm scared of Human
Is It in our blood
Is it in our brain
Is it in our genes
Is it in our DNA
Humans aren't pretty at all
as we think, as we speak
Human kills, Human kills

The scene changes from Barbie Doll to a woman, who's running away from a man. She suddenly trips and falls down, as the man, who's looking evil, catches up and forces her to stand up. You can't hear it but she's screaming and fighting back, but it looks useless. He's not backing down, his hands are holding her tight without giving her a chance to run away. The people around them looked and walked away as he did what he did. The scene changes again quickly to Barbie Doll who's shaking her head but still looks expressionless. She continues to walk and look right through the camera.

Undernath it all, we're just selfish
hidden behind clothes, ties and marriages
How could we expect good at all?
we're just animals who can't live together
We live, We die
We murder, We kill, we lie
worse than animals
but with no face
We laugh, We cry
all in the same time
One sided laugh, one sided cry
The same world
Same Day, same tale of rape
another bomb is ticking deep down and detonate
I'm not alone, Not the only one
Who can't understand
I'm not scared of god
I'm scared of Human
Watch it on the news
Watch it on the TV
watch it on your phone
It's a cruel world
Humans are cruel, cruel , cruel
Yeah, we can be bad , really bad

UserPostedImage

Barbie Doll's expressionless face suddenly changes to a small smile as she looks down and sees a little baby kitten. She takes the baby kitten and was about to give it a little kiss, when you can hear a loud BANG. A Gun Shot. Barbie Doll's eyes fill up with tears as she gives the kitten a little kiss. Suddenly, she drops the kitten and falls to her knees. Her lips are still moving with the lyrics as she drops down and looks up towards the sky. Her top slowly becomes red as she continues to sing along the lyrics, while a tear drops from her right eye. The last part was sung, as she closes her eyes and the camera slowly distants itself from Barbie Doll. You can see how everybody is running into different directions but nobody gives the dead bodies or children a single glimps. The screen turns black yet again.

How could we expect good at tall?
It's the truth, we make our own graves
we're worse than animals, killing our own species
All the hate coming from the same generation
Who got everything nothing guided by temptation
were we born to abuse, shoot a gun to run
or are we undone?
is it human trait or a learned behaviour?
Are we killing for ourselfs or are we killing us?

How could we expect good at all?

How could we expect good at tall?

UserPostedImage

OOC: I don't really know if this MV makes any sense? I'm not really good at writing MV's to begin with and this one was harder to make than it looks like tbh. I hope you enjoyed this..kinda? yeah. I think you know what I mean lol

Edited by user 24 January 2016 04:58:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 24/01/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/01/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 24/01/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/01/2016(UTC)