logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 11 January 2014 21:15:37(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8588 time(s) in 2691 post(s)
UserPostedImage
> From left to right, Jonah Espinosa, Gunner Lee, Koda Espinosa and Beau Nero <

Name: “Penetralia”
Origin: Los Angeles, California, USA
Genres: Post-Hardcore, Alternative Rock, Metalcore
Years Active: 2011 – present
Labels: Liberation/Nomad Records
Band Members: Koda Espinosa, Beau Nero, Gunner Lee, Jonah Espinosa
Influences: Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Black Sabbath, ACDC, Guns N Roses, The Ramones, Iron Maiden

“Penetralia” are an American post-hardcore rock band formed in Los Angeles, California in 2011. The band consists of vocalist/rhythm guitarist ‘Koda Espinosa’, lead guitarist ‘Beau Nero’, bassist ‘Gunner Lee’ and drummer ‘Jonah Espinosa’. The band were formed straight out of college, beginning as just a couple of friends jamming over a few beers, but quickly the started to piece together a bigger picture for their futures, they began playing free gigs around the west-coast and have quickly became a local favourite around Los Angeles and San Diego, having played almost every lower-level club around those respective cities and music scene’s. Their reputation has grown and they’ve found themselves with a small but passionate following throughout the west-coast of the United States.
This reputation has begun to spiral further than just the west-coast as Alternative Press Magazine recently listed ‘Penetralia’ as one of the ‘Ones to Watch in 2014’, they had the following to say about the band’s music;

Quote:
“The band’s music is written and created for a more epic stage than the ones that they’re currently playing on, the small clubs in California could be seen as the lucky ones to have the band performing at the venues as their star is rapidly rising, the stages will begin to get bigger and the band will start to outgrow these tiny venues. Their music however, will likely remain the same, the riffs provided by the three guitar-toting kids are done to the grandest proportions, there’s a little Zeppelin in each of them, but they can thrash around like the punk greats too if they so wish, they’ve certainly done it before. The draw, the thing that makes them stand-out beyond their underground contemporaries is the majesty and talent of lead vocalist ‘Koda’, he pours himself fully into the lyrics that he writes, it’s often, it’s often angry and it’s often beautiful at the same time but the lyrics are outshone by his vocal delivery, he can scream his lyrics with so much anguish and pain that it hits you instantly, directly into the heart but he has an unbelievably beautiful voice too, he has a tenor, a high-pitched ability that you don’t hear so much of but all of it, is done with emotion.”

The four-piece rock band expect to take the next step in their music careers, they’ve recently signed a deal with the well-known alternative label ‘Liberation/Nomad’ and have already headed into the ‘Rever Studios’ to begin working on the music that is likely to form their debut album, a introductory lead single arrived in early January, titled 'Cupid's Scythe', it surprised many as it broke into the top five of the singles chart and the bands popularity soared. Following the single, they supported 'Smash-Up' at a comeback show at The Roundhouse in London and were widely praised for their performance, they followed this up with being one of the first acts confirmed for the summer Warped Tour and rounded out a successful couple of months with the release of second single 'Keep Your Demons' which was heavily praised by a string of well-known names.

Around February 2014, the band were finishing up their debut album. The release of singles 'Cupid's Scythe', 'Keep Your Demons' and 'March On' helped establish 'Penetralia' in the music industry and it helped build them up as one of the most promising new bands in the alternative rock scene. The band gradually built towards their debut album and in June 2014 they officially released their debut album titled 'With Brave Wings', the record was a huge success, hitting the top of the album charts for two consecutive weeks and with a succesfull run on the Vans Warped Tour throughout the summer, it truly helped maintain 'Penetralia' and the promise that they showed early on had turned into reality. Following the Vans Warped Tour the band quickly lined up a gig as support act for 'Reported Failure' on their world tour, again it helped to build the young bands reputation and as of September 2014, the band are working on new music as well as touring the world alongside both Reported Failure and Vile Hour.

Band Members;
Koda Espinosa (22) – lead vocals, rhythm guitar, keyboards
Beau Nero (21) – lead guitar
Gunner Lee (23) – bass guitar, backing vocals
Jonah Espinosa (24) – drums, percussion

Discography;

Studio Albums
With Brave Wings (June 7, 2014) [#1]
In Fear, Faith And Flaws (January 25, 2015) [#3]
TBA (August 2017)

Singles
Cupid's Scythe (January 11, 2014) [#5]
Keep Your Demons (February 23, 2014) [#2]
March On (March 30, 2014) [#9]
With Brave Wings, She Flies (feat. Lily Abbott) (July 13, 2014) [#1]
Requiem For The Fallen (September 20, 2014) [#4]
Stargazing (November 22, 2014) [#3]
Gem (March 23, 2015) [#2]
War Wounds (April 28, 2017) [#10]

Other
Crimson Blood [E.P] (October 31, 2014) [#1]

Edited by user 14 May 2017 23:45:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 5 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 12/01/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/01/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 12/01/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/01/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 14/01/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2 Posted : 12 January 2014 00:44:43(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor: I'm sorry, 'Penetralia?' Is this real? What an odd.....band name...
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 12/01/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#3 Posted : 12 January 2014 01:02:59(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Glamazon: Your band name reminds me of sex. AMAZING.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 2 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 12/01/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/01/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 12 January 2014 01:05:56(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Honor: I'm sorry, 'Penetralia?' Is this real? What an odd.....band name...

Beau: Mmhmm, "Penetralia, a mystical place where food and water is irrelevent, sex is all that is needed to keep you alive", that's the official band slogan! Sounds like a cool place, right?

Koda: Children, get your minds out of the gutter! ... it actually means a secret or hidden place.

Beau: f*cking diva! It's about sex, deal with it!
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 01/02/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 12 January 2014 01:08:25(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Glamazon: Your band name reminds me of sex. AMAZING.

Gunner: Hey, you ;)

Beau: *looks at Koda and smiles smugly* See, f*cking told you!

Koda: I give up ...
Offline C4AJoh  
#6 Posted : 01 February 2014 08:57:19(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

“Yo, everybody!
We’re supporting ‘Smash-Up’ at the Roundhouse, London tomorrow night.
I know it ain’t “cool” to check out the support bands, but get down there early, it should be f*cking insane!”
- Penetralia!

Edited by user 24 February 2014 03:45:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 01/02/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/02/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 01/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/02/2014(UTC), startedin07nowImhere on 03/02/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/02/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#7 Posted : 02 February 2014 22:14:15(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

PENETRALIA: LIVE!
SAT, FEBRUARY 01, 2014 – ROUNDHOUSE, LONDON, UK

“I DON’T GIVE A F*CK ABOUT YOUR CALIFORNIA SUN!”

UserPostedImage

The stage was set for the second support band, following ‘Sinigaro’ was another new band on the scene called ‘Penetralia’, listed at the beginning of the year as one of the ones to watch for alternative aficionados throughout the new year and they backed up such build-up with a top five debut single titled ‘Cupid’s Scythe’, a surprisingly high position for a heavier rock outfit, certainly not a shabby way to introduce yourself to the waiting world.
The lights flickered on after a good five minute break following the opening performance from ‘Sinigaro’ and the four-piece Californian outfit made their way onto the stage to a pretty positive reaction, still very much unknowns at this moment in time, they assembled themselves onstage quite quickly and lead singer ‘Koda Espinosa’ addressed the crowd immediately, “How’s everybody doing tonight?” he said, his American west-coast accent and unconventional good looks already appearing to get a large portion of the female audience onside with a string of noticeable screams, “We’re called Penetralia, and we’re gonna play a couple songs for you tonight.” he says as the band behind him dive straight into action, for their opening number.

The lead and bass guitar combine to create an eerie powerful sound which is mirrored by the frontman’s heartbroken heavy rock howl as he fires out it’s emotive lyrics, “If you really wanted me to feel this way/You could have just done it and f*cking left me alone/Why the f*ck didn’t you just say?/That you wanted me to pay?” the dramatic nature of the instrumental increases with the sound of the drums and with more urgency the brief opener comes to an end with the final thoughts from the lead singer, “I’m just watching from the side-lines/Hoping someday you’ll get what you deserve/But life doesn’t go my own way/I can’t run from the demons that you littered in my life/The heart that you burnt is still alight/And I still hear your voice in the …” he pauses for a couple of brief seconds, giving the guitarists Beau and Gunner the opportunity to kick things into full speed as the opening song leads into the second with Koda screaming “Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!” and the second track from the band begins with a higher energy and tempo, so much so that the three guitar-wielding musicians begin to use the stage, throwing their bodies around in an instrumental before Koda steps back up to the microphone and throws out lines that the audience seem to take in with ease, “I’m tired of living this nightmare/Tired of it all/I’m done being brave/Now I just think f*ck it, watch me fall.” appear somewhere in the opening verse of the song titled ‘Dreamless’ and are matched with the closing thoughts on the second song, “F*ck all of this hope/F*ck the greatest expectations/F*ck my good intentions/And your attempted flirtations/I’m better off without dreams/Better off without you/I’m wonderless/I’m dreamless/Darlin’ I’m a f*cking mess”

It didn’t take long for the band to get the audience on their side, it’s an audience that is still trickling in through the doors as is usually the case for many supporting bands and Koda is quick to address the positive vibes from the fans that have decided to catch one of the opening acts, “Yo’ I just wanna say, you guys are f*cking awesome!” cue the cheers but slightly beaten by the girlish screams, “We know it’s not really ‘cool’ to catch the support acts … and you guys probably don’t know us … and you guys can’t exactly sing along to songs that you’ve never heard before … but it doesn’t mean you can’t have a f*cking blast!” he says with a huge smile on his face and the band fire ferociously into the next song, titled ‘This Is A Battlefield’, a song about family, the band are on form as a whole so far this evening, the drummer appears to be extremely gifted to continue at such a pace throughout and one thing this band appear to have is boundless energy and passion to give their all, along the way there may be the occasional slip-up, ‘This Is A Battlefield’ is a good song, but it feels a little middle of the road, the sort of theme done before many times and probably better but the band and the audience persevere for two songs that close their setlist perfectly.

As the third song from ‘Penetralia’ ends, lead singer takes another opportunity to interact with the crowd, “You guys deal with a lot of sh*t from American bands that come over here complaining about your weather. It is cold out there, it’s crazy that you guys lined-up around the block to get in here early. But we don’t want to patronise you, in fact … we want to turn the tables … I want you all to give us sh*t about the weather we have where we’re from.” he looks out at the audience and gives a smile, “On the count of three, I want you all to stomp your feet, or clap your hands and chant … I don’t give a f*ck about your California sun” the audience erupts into cheers and Koda counts to three, everybody appears to take part in this request as the chant, “I don’t give a f*ck about your California sun! I don’t give a f*ck about your California sun! I don’t give a fuck about your California sun!” echoes around the building, those still entering the venue late missing out on a unique moment. As the chants continue, lead and bass guitarists Beau and Gunner play the intro to the only song from the setlist that the audience might be familiar with, their debut single ‘Cupid’s Scythe’.

The words of the final verse echo around for a couple of moments, “Pierced by cupid’s scythe/Together in hell/Never alive/Tearing us apart/With poison and blood /Pierced through our heart” and the audience make the most of this new bands only familiar track, but for the final song, ‘Penetralia’ manage to get the audience in a state of complete enthusiasm, surely the main goal of a support act as they fire into a song called ‘Keep Your Demons’, it’s lyrics have a darkness to them, but the music is fast-paced and energetic which gets the crowd moving, Koda erupts into full voice as he fires out the songs main refrain, “I say, keep your f*cking demons/And I’ll keep mine/Keep your f*cking demons/I’ll keep mine/Just keep your f*cking demons/And I’ll keep mine/Perfectly flawed/Until the end of time” and with that, the audience cheer the band offstage, the guys from ‘Penetralia’ will surely be pleased with the account they gave of themselves and will certainly be hopeful of gaining a few new followers after tonight’s showing.

SETLIST;
I Still Hear Your Voice In The Night
Dreamless
This Is A Battlefield
Cupid’s Scythe
Keep Your Demons

Edited by user 24 February 2014 03:46:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 03/02/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 03/02/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/02/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#8 Posted : 17 February 2014 23:13:01(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

“So we’re currently being held hostage somewhere in London … not sure who’s behind this elaborate plan, it’s probably Glamazon though, right? ;)
Awaiting the arrival of physical copies of our second single ‘Keep Your Demons’, should be out in a week or two, maybe! And in other news, we’ll be on the Warped Tour this summer, providing we make it out alive today … super stoked!
- Penetralia
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 17/02/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 18/02/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#9 Posted : 07 April 2014 02:11:17(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

THE DEBUT ALBUM FROM PENETRALIA ... COMING SOON!
thanks 4 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 07/04/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 07/04/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 07/04/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 07/04/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#10 Posted : 26 July 2014 21:21:30(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

“How’s everyone doing?

So it’s been quite a crazy few months for us, with our debut album released we decided it would be a good idea to take these songs to the stage and we hopped onto the Warped Tour for the summer run. It’s been an absolute blast and with ten more dates left on the tour we’re coming to our final run of shows. We can’t thank everybody enough for the hospitality that we’ve received on the tour and the bands and musicians that have been part of the tour too, we’ve had a lot of fun getting to watch all of these incredible young bands and musicians. Touring alongside some of our closest friends too has been a real blessing because as I’m sure you’re all aware, the travelling can really take it out of you.

But with the tour coming towards it’s end, (Aug 8) we’ve looked at where we go from there and the decision that we came to was that we need to get as much touring under our belt as possible. Our record, ‘With Brave Wings’ is still very fresh having only been released in June and there’s still a couple more singles we’d like to release from it. So we’ve spoken to a few people and arranged to jump straight onto another tour, we literally will not have any time to think as we finish Warped on 8 August and then fly straight out to Brazil and perform over there on 9 August.
That date is the beginning of the Rome World Tour which I’m sure you all know is the upcoming ‘Reported Failure’ tour! We’re all super stoked to have been given the chance to perform in these larger venues as a supporting band for a historic and hugely important band not only to us but many other people around the world.
The full run of dates is yet to be revealed, but at the bottom of this post, you can find the first batch of dates that have been announced so far and hopefully you’ll all be able to get your tickets for the shows.

The future beyond the tour … shall be interesting! We’ve already been working on some songs together whenever we’ve had some time to focus on that and we’re constantly writing new ideas for the next record. In terms of timeframes, it’s unlikely that we’ll head into a studio this year, but we’re very confident that our sophomore record will be out sometime in 2015. Of course we still have a couple more singles that we’d like to release from our debut album, so hopefully that will be enough for you guys to enjoy for the time being.
Hopefully this keeps you all updated for now!”

- Penetralia

RoseJapanFan on 27/07/2014(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 27/07/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 31/07/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#11 Posted : 09 August 2014 03:45:10(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

FIRST TEASER FOR ALBUM #2?!?!

UserPostedImage

"Amidst the crazy touring schedule, we've still been working on new songs and we have a whole bunch of things that we're hoping to record as soon as possible. What do you guys think of the teaser for this song? Worthy of a place on the next record? :)
- Koda
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 09/08/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#12 Posted : 15 September 2014 01:37:19(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

“THIS IS THE F*CKING TOURING LIFE!”
September 14, 2014
Los Angeles, California, USA

UserPostedImage

“Where’s Los Angeles at?!?!

Guys and gals, we expect you all to turn up tonight! First of two nights at the Hollywood Bowl supporting ‘Reported Failure’, if this actually real? Pinch me, I think I might be dreaming! ... You know, we expect this show to be outta this universe because let’s face it, Los Angeles is practically our second home, we’ve done more shows here than in our hometown of San Diego, so we expect tonight to be one that never ends, we expect tonight to be one that lives on in the hearts of the four of us and the 17,000 plus capacity which is expected tonight. If tonight is the first time you think, ‘f*ck it, let’s check out the support band’ then I know you will not be dissapointed, we’re gonna go completely nuts tonight in front of our (second) home-crowd. It is not one to be missed guys, seriously! The excitement is immense!

So we’re not quite half-way through the tour yet, November 15 is the final night but we’ve been having such an unbelievable time out travelling round the world. But that doesn’t mean that we haven’t managed to find time to do things in the meantime. We have a bunch of songs for you to feast upon and it’s coming real soon ... Real soon!
Yes! Yes! Yes! We’ve got five songs for all of you beautiful fans out there. First up will be a single, titled ‘Requiem For The Fallen’, that will be out quite soon in anticipation for what will come next. As many of you will no doubt be aware and excited about, the end of October will be bringing out the ghouls and monsters in all of us and we will be marking the day with the release of a five song E.P titled “Crimson Blood”, not necessarily Halloween inspired tracks but songs that we feel fits the date quite appropriately. We seriously hope you guys enjoy!

UserPostedImage

Of course this is all just a little thing to tie you guys over while we continue to work on things for our sophomore album which we cannot be any more excited about recording. We’ve got a bunch of songs that we’re incredibly passionate about right now and we’ll be writing many more in the coming weeks and months in preparation for a lot of studio time after we finish up this incredible world tour with ‘Reported Failure’ and ‘Vile Hour’, both bands have had a great effect on us and have been an absolute blast to be around! So keep your eyes open for the new stuff coming in October and hold on tight for the sophomore album coming early next year! It’s gonna be a crazy few months!
Peace and love hombres!"

- Koda
snap_itshannah on 15/09/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 15/09/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 20/10/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#13 Posted : 19 October 2014 19:58:26(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

“WE STAND AS ONE // WE FALL AS ONE”
October 19, 2014
Chicago, Illinois, USA

UserPostedImage

“Chicagooooooo! You are unbelievable!

Last night the ‘Rome: World Tour’ brought us out to the second city, it’s the first time we as a band have ever played in the city, which is a travesty in all truth. But we made the most of it and it was an amazing evening. We’ll be giving it our all once again tonight for the second night in Chicago. I’m more than confident that you guys and girls that have tickets tonight will have a great time, I mean come on, even if ‘Penetralia’ suck (which we definitely won’t) you’ll still have the amazing ‘Vile Hour’ and the unstoppable force that is ‘Reported Failure’, it’s gonna be worth turning up for as always and we hope to kick things off in style. So head out tonight and have yourselves lots of fun, can’t think of a better way to spend a Sunday evening!

So, a little news for you all to feast upon! Firstly, we released a song called ‘Requiem For The Fallen’ and you guys amazed us once more buy supporting the song so passionately, it really is such a humbling experience to feel your support. And in order to follow-up ‘Requiem’ we will be giving you our first ever E.P before the end of October. Yes, it’s all done and ready to go, the E.P which we have titled, ‘Crimson Blood’ will be available on October 31, 2014. On Halloween, no less. And we hope that you guys enjoy this release. Check out the artwork and tracklisting below;

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Following that we will be finishing up this world tour before the end of the year and we’re already working on the songs for our sophomore album. We have roughly ten songs that we know we’ll definitely have on the album and we already have a title locked in for the album, which will be “In Fear, Faith And Flaws” and I can’t begin to explain the excitement that we all feel about heading into the recording studio once this tour is over. I think this will be the one, I truly think this will be the record that we’re measure by for the rest of our careers, that’s no disrespect to ‘With Brave Wings’, we’re so incredibly proud of what we did on that album and the thought of us being able to make a better record is one that I didn’t think we’d ever have, but the songs we have so far are just so very exciting for us.
So again hopefully we’ll see you out at the shows in the next month or two. Again thanks for the support, it’s crazy!

- Koda
thanks 6 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 19/10/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 19/10/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 20/10/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 20/10/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 20/10/2014(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 20/10/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#14 Posted : 17 December 2014 06:21:07(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

“IN FEAR, FAITH AND FLAWS (FEB. 2015)”
December 16, 2014
San Diego, California, USA

UserPostedImage

“Are you readyyyyy? It’s almost here!

Just a quick update for you guys before the four of us reconvene for the holidays with our families and friends. Firstly, thanks to everybody for the support over this year, it’s been so f*cking insane I can’t even begin to explain it. It’s been a super busy year and we’re now gonna get our first real break for the next couple of weeks, but we have some news to share with you regarding our next record and we couldn’t think of a better time to share it with you.
So we have the album recorded, we know the title, the tracklisting and which month it’s gonna be released in next year. We’re just waiting on the mastering and all the technical jiggery-pokery that goes on behind the scenes and then we’ll have the official album completed, how freaking exciting is that?
So f*ck convention and hype and all that nonsense, here’s the album cover crafted by the wonderfully gifted Bill Owens;

UserPostedImage

Pretty rad, right? What? you want more? Alright, well we’ll have another brand new single coming out in January, still not enough information? Tough crowd ... So you get your pretty little hands on the record in February? Not enough exclusives yet? Well, we’ll be announcing tour plans in January too. One more I hear you ask? F*ck it, here’s the running order too;

I. Fear (Intro)
II. The Girl That Gave Herself Away
III. When Stars Collide
IV. Gem
V. A Different Kind Of Angel
VI. Stargazing
VII. Faith (Interlude)
VIII. Forevermore
IX. Sleepless Nights Under Dirty Sheets
X. Picture Perfect Family
XI. My Lungs Are Giving Out, Darling I Think I’m Giving In
XII. Requiem For The Fallen
XIII.Terminal
XIV. Flaws (Outro)

So it looks like 2015 is gonna be another pretty busy year for the band. Hopefully it can be just as special as we hope it can be and hopefully we’ve created the record that you can be proud to listen to. All four of us cannot wait to get back on the road and play these new songs in front of all of you beautiful people, so I guess we’ll see you guys and girls out there, hopefully screaming as loud as your lungs will allow. Until then, see ya x”

> Penetralia
thanks 5 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 17/12/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 17/12/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 17/12/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 18/12/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/12/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#15 Posted : 11 April 2015 23:39:53(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

"SLEEPLESS NIGHTS UNDER UK SKIES" - UK TOUR, 2015
April 11, 2015
San Diego, California, USA

UserPostedImage

Name: “Sleepless Nights Under UK Skies”
Artist: Penetralia
Year: 2015
Dates: 15
Start: May 15, 2015
End: June 9, 2015
Prices: £12.50
Sponsors: Songs to Love and Die By

“Sleepless Nights Under UK Skies” is the first ever headlining tour from American post-hardcore band ‘Penetralia’. The band will be heading over to the UK from May to June to perform songs from their latest album ‘In Fear, Faith and Flaws’ to their British audiences. It marks the first time that the band have stepped out on tour as a legitimate headlining band having previously supported ‘Reported Failure’ on a world tour and working the Vans Warped tour during the summer of 2014. It’s expected that this UK will be one that will see the band begin working up the next levels of the music industry, it’s thought to be pressured moment for the band as it’s an opportunity to see how they can command an audience as a headliner.

Dates;

May 15 - The Haunt - Brighton, England
May 16 - Guildhall - Portsmouth, England
May 17 - Koko - London, England
May 18 - O2 Academy 1 - Bristol, England
May 20 - O2 Academy 1 - Dublin, Ireland
May 21 - Nerve Centre - Derry, Ireland
May 22 - Mandela Hall - Belfast, Northern Ireland
May 30 - Sugarmill - Stoke, England
May 31 - Corporation - Sheffield, England
June 1 - O2 Academy 1 - Newcastle, England
June 3 - The Ritz - Manchester, England
June 4 - Sub89 - Reading, England
June 5 - Waterfront - Norwich, England
June 7 - O2 Academy 1 - Leeds, England
June 9 - O2 Academy 1 - Glasgow, Scotland
thanks 4 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 12/04/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 12/04/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 12/04/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 13/04/2015(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#16 Posted : 15 December 2015 02:50:29(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

“TONIGHT, WE GO OUT ON OUR OWN TERMS”
December 14, 2015
Kallang, Singapore, Asia

UserPostedImage

“Woooooooorld! What the f*ck is up?!

It’s been two and a half months since we started this worldwide trek on the “Get Behind Me Satan” world tour and it’s been an absolute blast so far. We’ve currently in Asia and we’re experiencing parts of the world that we have yet to have experienced. I know that we’ve maintained a rather low profile in terms of promotion and social media and that’s because we made the conscious decision to let our latest record speak for itself and let it find an audience organically, which has worked out pretty well if you judge by the amount of fans that are screaming along to our songs on a nightly basis. It’s in those quiet reflective moments that we truly appreciate all of this and so the four of us, just want to quickly say thank you to everybody that has so far enjoyed the record or came out to the shows on this tour, whether it’s been specifically to see us guys or Julia Volkova because you’ve all played a huge part in making this tour one of the greatest experiences.

We’re currently on the Asia and Australia leg of the world tour which will conclude in early January and then we’ll find ourselves back in the United States for the North America leg of the tour to start off the new year back in familiar territory. We cannot wait to bring this tour back home to the US and show you just how insanely f*cking wild it has been. The majority of which has been down to Julia, whom if you haven’t seen the tour yet, makes a few surprise appearances during our own set, we like to think that she plays the role of temptress when she gate-crashes our set and that anything can happen feeling is what has made these shows some of the very best that we’ve ever been a part of.
Then of course of you’ve got the main attraction, that is Julia’s set. It’s everything you’d expect it to be and so much more, there’s just a stage presence from that woman that is completely unmatched and to be honest, we thought it was all very much done for the benefit of the audience, but we can confirm that she is indeed as wild offstage as she is on. It’s been a learning experience from the very beginning and it’s been amazing to get to know such a person up close.

Now, our plans for 2016 are quite simple. We’ve been writing some songs while on tour and we can confirm that once we’re done travelling around the world which will be early April is when we’ll head into a recording studio and begin working on album number three. From the songs that we’ve created so far, I can wholeheartedly confirm that if you enjoyed any of our two previous records then you will absolutely not be disappointed with what we’ve been cooking up. So with that, we say thank you once more and you’ll hopefully be hearing a lot more from us in the new year.
Peace and love always!”

- Koda xoxo
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 16/12/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 05/09/2016(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#17 Posted : 06 March 2017 05:32:50(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

Name: “Prepare for the War: UK Tour 2017”
Artist: Penetralia
Year: 2017
Dates: 12
Start: April 2, 2017
End: April 16, 2017
Prices: £14.00
Sponsors: Songs to Love and Die By
Support Act: Oh Captain|My Captain, Rosebloods

“Guys, I know we've been “away” for the last little while. But following two album and tour cycles that absolutely kicked our collective asses, we felt like an extended amount of time off of the road was needed for us to take stock of everything. But fear not, for we have not been completely inactive as we have spent the past several months working on our very next record which we will have ready for you a little later in the year.

But with it being over a year without us playing any official live shows as a band, we realize that it's hugely important for us to blow away the cobwebs and get back on the road. This will culminate in a number of dates being announced in various countries, but first off we are here to announce a twelve date tour of the UK & Ireland. Tickets go on sale this Friday and you can find the tour dates below. We're also delighted to announce that our British buddies "Oh Captain|My Captain" will be joining us as support throughout the entire tour alongside another upcoming British group called "Rosebloods" and as well as that, we'll also be doing exclusive HMV signings prior to every show on the tour. So come meet us if you will!

We just want to say that we appreciate the love that is still out there for us and we are incredibly humbled by the fact that our fanbase is still out there waiting on us to make some sort of return and in that process we have decided that we'd start off by returning to the UK & Ireland where the support for this band has been immensely positive. Europe and North American dates will follow swiftly, we absolutely make that promise to you all. But for now, come see us perform tracks from our previous albums and more importantly some new songs that won't be heard for a few months.
We hope to see you all out there come April!

Love always Penetralia

Dates;

April 2 – Manchester Academy - Manchester, England
April 3 – O2 Academy – Leeds, England
April 5 – O2 Academy – Newcastle, England
April 6 – O2 Academy – Glasgow, Scotland
April 7 – Corporation – Sheffield, England
April 8 – O2 Academy – Bristol, England
April 10 – O2 Academy – Dublin, Ireland
April 11 – Mandela Hall – Belfast, Northern Ireland
April 13 – Koko – London, England
April 14 – The Haunt – Brighton, England
April 15 – Guildhall – Portsmouth, England
April 16 – Alexandra Palace – London, England
BrownSugar on 06/03/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 06/03/2017(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 01/04/2017(UTC)