logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

446 Pages«<423424425426427>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#8481 Posted : 06 December 2019 08:28:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
"I'll be the nerd and you be the jock, huh?" Camillo laughs and stretches, setting himself up with the ball. "Hurt, comfort and make out? Sounds like the best sports game ever." Camillo grins and gives Chris a little wink. When Chris suggests that the fun and merriment will continue at his place, Camillo feels butterflies in his stomach. He's pretty sure that tonight will be the night.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline freestylechamp  
#8482 Posted : 06 December 2019 08:39:10(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
"Alright, you ready?" Chris is a few yards back and waves his hand to show he was ready and run forward to try and kick the ball but instead tackles Camillo to the ground while he is on top and gives him a quick kiss "audible," he said before kissing Camillo again. They make out while in the back yard before his mom coughs and lets them know that the food is ready for them to take it.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8483 Posted : 06 December 2019 08:50:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Camillo laughs when he is tackled to the ground, taken aback by the surprise but enjoying the contact between them. "I hope you know you're getting my favourite sweater all grass stains..." Camillo grins before kissing Chris, gently stroking his cheek. He moves his hand up and plays with Chris' hair as they lay making out in the grass. The pair are such great kissers. Whenever they lock lips, Camillo never wants it to end. He has to break away from the kiss, however, when he hears Chris' mother cough from behind them.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8484 Posted : 06 December 2019 09:15:13(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris smiled at him pulling away just slightly while still being close to him "I do like your favorite sweater but I like to think I can get the stains out pretty quickly and you look really damn good dirty too." With the cough, Chris got up quickly and got the food embarrassed, "Thanks mom," Chris then said goodbye to his family and then got in the car. "Now I know what it is like when your parents coming in while you doing something." Chris started the car and then drove home, "Let's continue this later."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8485 Posted : 06 December 2019 09:27:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Camillo says goodbye to Chris' family and makes sure to thank them for welcoming him into their home. He's so happy that the dinner was a success and that they seemed to like him. It's a far cry from the last time he met a lover's parents. These people actually seem sane. "Your family seem very nice," he says to Chris as they get into the car. Camillo can't help but smile for the majority of the journey. He's had such a great day. "So...home, huh?" Camillo says with a grin, turning to face Chris in the front seat of the car as they approach his house. He's curious as to what Chris has planned for the rest of the night. The butterflies in his stomach return as the pull up to the home. He's fairly sure that tonight's the night that the relationship moves to the next level.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8486 Posted : 08 December 2019 02:28:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"They did adopt me and well, I wasn't the best child to have but they still loved me and I love my parents. My blood parents, I sure they did their best, but I'm very happy with my mom and dad." He always had a soft spot for Jake's family even when he wasn't related they still treated him like he was part of the family. "Yea, home. Calm down mister happy pants, I know you're excited and that's not just a roll of quarters in your pocket." He said teasing him Camillo was patient with him and he told him that this was the first time with a guy but he had already prepared his heart and he was ready to do it still Camillo was really gun-ho about having sex. They pulled up to his house and Chris got out and went to the door, "So you ready full let's watch a movie, you have anything you wanted to see?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8487 Posted : 08 December 2019 06:07:07(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Chris jokes about Camillo being happy in his pants, he wanted to make a slick remark about just how many quarters it'd take to match his length. Camillo decides not to though. He'd rather wait and let Chris see just how big he is himself. He also doesn't wish to unnerve Chris and make him feel pressured. Camillo knows that his boyfriend is inexperienced with men. When asked about a movie, he just shrugs. Camillo isn't a film buff. He's more up to date with music and concerts. He has no idea about films. "I'm happy to watch anything. Anything you want," Camillo says with a smile, trusting Chris' choice. While he's not a movie fanatic, Camillo is open minded and can sit through any genre. "Can you put on Italian subtitles for me, if it's not too much trouble?" Camillo asks softly, hoping not to hassle Chris. Sometimes people on screen talk too fast, say phrases he doesn't know or might have heavy accents that he can't understand all that well. He finds it easier to follow if he can read in his native language.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8488 Posted : 10 December 2019 04:06:22(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"If you want to have subtitles or just watch an Italian movie with English subtitles so I can learn the language?" Chris smiled looking for international movies on Netflix." Chris looks up a few movies and ends on a movie about love and called Blue is the warmest color. "Let's watch this, come on to my room and get the blanket so we can watch it on the bed and we can figure out what to do after that." He changes clothes and gets into his pj's so he can be more comfortable and lays on top of the bed with the lights off getting the room pretty dark.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8489 Posted : 10 December 2019 04:37:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Nah, we can just watch it in English. Save the language lesson for another day," Camillo says with a grin. He just wants to relax and watch a film. The last thing he wants to do is subject his boyfriend to an Italian lesson. That can be something they do in the future. When Chris moves things to the bedroom and gets into his PJs, Camillo realises that he hasn't brought a change of clothes. "Cute pj's!" he says with a giggle as he takes off his jeans and socks, getting onto the bed with Chris in just his tee and boxers.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8490 Posted : 10 December 2019 04:49:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Aww, I'm going to have to whisper broken french in your ear." Chris looked down and saw his pj's wear black and white with pandas on it. "Thanks if you want you can get some too if you want for Christmas as a gift. They lay down on the bed and turn on the movie Chris slides next to Camillo as the movie playing.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8491 Posted : 10 December 2019 05:06:40(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You can whisper anything you want into my ear," Camillo says with a smirk, before giggling and pulling Chris in closer. "Well I would like some funky pj's for Christmas but I think pandas are more your thing. I wouldn't want to cramp your style." Camillo laughs and rests his head on Chris' shoulder. He lets out a relaxed sigh and places a hand on his boyfriend's chest as they watch the movie. "This is nice. You are a great snuggle buddy," Camillo smiles and starts to rub his foot over Chris'.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8492 Posted : 10 December 2019 05:36:22(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"You know even for a songwriter you are quite the smooth talker," Chris said as he had his arm under Camillo. "I thought we were going to do the matching set but that's cool you like the pandas on me. I bet you like the fancy stuff like satin or silk PJs," He said as he gave Camillo a forehead kiss and lay back to watch the movie but was also didn't know what to ready do to get the ball rolling. "I still don't really know how to start, so umm, if you want to I'm don't mind following your lead on this one you know," he said somewhat embarrassed, he did want to go to the next level but didn't really know how to so he was passing it to Camillo to kinda start it for them

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8493 Posted : 10 December 2019 06:35:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I have a special way with words," Camillo says with a grin as he continues to snuggle into Chris. "Yeah, the pandas are cute on you. I actually do like some fancy PJ's but more often than not I just sleep in my boxers." When Chris says that he doesn't know how to start, Camillo realises just how inexperienced Chris actually is. He doesn't want his boyfriend to feel any pressure. The last thing he wants is to make him feel uncomfortable. "Are you sure you're OK with this?" he asks while stroking Chris' cheek. "Is there anything you particularly like or want me to do to...make this easier?" Camillo smiles and moves a hand through Chris' hair.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8494 Posted : 11 December 2019 04:22:05(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I think that it is a very special gift, you and your sliver tongue," Chris could tell that Camillo was a great songwriter but even that didn't explain his ways with words and his accent like a hot knife through a new stick of butter smooth. As they lay there in bed he looks at Camillo and smirks "So you want of those sleep naked kind of people. I have yet to find someone that says they sleep in their underwear only to kick them off when it gets too hot for them." He being around people mostly with his friends they say they sleep in their boxers but after a while, they just sleep in the nude if it's too hot. Chris gives Camillo a kiss on the forehead "I'm okay really just do your thing and take it slow, I'll follow your lead with this, cause I never been with a guy before and haven't been with a lot of women either, so" While he was nervous he was also accepting of what Camillo was going to do, hopefully, it wasn't going to be too wild to start off with.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8495 Posted : 11 December 2019 05:39:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Camillo smiles softly at Chris, finding his inexperience very sweet and endearing. "Well, I think we'll both be sleeping naked tonight," Camillo grins and leans in for a kiss, gently stroking Chris' cheek as they lock lips. They've made out a few times before so this is nothing new but Camillo still loves it each and every time. Chris might be inexperienced in other areas but at the very least, he's a fantastic kisser. Camillo runs his tongue over Chris' and massages it as they continue kissing. Camillo takes his shirt off, remaining in just his boxers. "If there's anything you want to do, just say." He gently kisses on Chris' neck, exploring with his lips and tongue in order to find nice sensitive parts of his boyfriend's neck. Camillo gently pulls away and sits up on the bed. "Take your PJ's off for me," he says with a sly smirk, wanting Chris to get down to just his boxers too.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8496 Posted : 14 December 2019 03:48:04(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"That was the plan but I would like to burn some fat before the sleep comes in." Chris did care for Camillo with this being one of his favorite relationships. A lot of the other ones dealt with all of this baggage and kept him at arms-length so he didn't do anything to himself but also didn't want to be pulled into the mess that was his life. Camillo was accepting of what Chris what and also what he was like, they had great chemistry even without sex involved so this was a big step in the relationship. Chris has been a good kisser but that was where most of his dates would end, making out, few would get to the bedroom and even less would last through the morning after. "Okay," Chris said in the middle of kissing while taking his PJ's off to show that he wasn't wearing anything underneath them getting naked. "Now I feel like you are overdressed for this," he said pulling Camillo's boxers down.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8497 Posted : 14 December 2019 15:18:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Camillo smirks and bites on his bottom lip when he sees Chris reveal his naked body for the first time, finding him insanely attractive. "Nice..." he says softly, smiling and looking at the obvious area. When Chris pulls down Camillo's boxers, it slowly reveals his rather large and circumcised penis. That line in his song about being 9 inches long clearly wasn't a lie. He's very...gifted. Truly an Italian stallion. He smiles and looks Chris in the eye, awaiting a reaction. They've seen each other naked for the first time. There's no going back from this now. "You are so fucking sexy," he says in a very low and sensual tone, reaching around and gently caressing Chris' bare butt cheek with his fingertips before leaning in for another kiss. As they lock lips, Camillo squeezes Chris' ass and pulls him in close, their naked bodies pressed up against one another. Camillo moves his hands slowly around to the front of Chris' body and very sensually wraps one hand around Chris' dick. He starts to stroke his boyfriend as they continue making out.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8498 Posted : 02 January 2020 13:14:37(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris tried not to laugh as Camillo called his body nice. He didn't think he was ugly but he also had insecurities about his body like everyone else. Hearing him say these things about him really made him feel fortunate to have someone like him that wanted to be with someone like him. While Camillo wasn't the biggest one he has seen since he was on the internet, this was going to be the biggest thing to ever get inside of him. He didn't know how people decided who was on top and who was on bottom but for today for the first time he felt like it would be better for can to go all the way, in this. He wasn't about to go for it and then be terrible on the first go around. 'Damn that thing is big and thick. How is that going to get inside of me? I wonder if I have any lube? And you that will hurt my jaw?' was just some of the thoughts he had running through his mind. Camillo said something about him being sexy which to his credit he never had anyone call him sexy. But this guy GQ of the year who was really the sexy one here. Chris moved closer but started to slide to Cam's waist and got his hands on his Italian sausage. He might never find the words to express how much he loved Cam but he hope that he con express it through his actions. Stroking the shaft while licking the tip of his dick "You are really eager for this huh, hard as a rock right here."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8499 Posted : 02 January 2020 13:50:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Chris hadn't worry about tonight as Camillo actually plans on going bottom tonight but doing so in a position that puts him in control. He's well aware that this is Chris' first time with a guy and bottoming can be a chore. There's a lot of preparation and dedication that comes with going as the bottom. The last thing Camillo wants is to accidentally hurt Chris on his first time. That's something that's not easy to recover from. "Yeah...you do this to me. You're so sexy," he says with a smirk in response to how hard he is. It's true. He's absolutely throbbing in Chris' grip. Camillo runs a hand through Chris' hair as the tip of his dick is licked. "Uhhhh...." he moans lowly, still playing with Chris' hair. He allows Chris to do this for a while, letting him get used to sucking a dick. "Get on your side, sweetie". Camillo lays on his side parallel to Chris, allowing then to get into the 69 position. He opens his mouth and slowly takes Chris' dick. Camillo sucks very slowly and sensually, making sure Chris can truly experience the warmth of his mouth and the swirling of his tongue around the the head of his penis. "Mmmmmmm...." Camillo moans softly before relaxing his throat and taking every inch of Chris right down to the back.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8500 Posted : 03 January 2020 12:55:51(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"well, I'm glad that you feel that way and hope you still feel that way about me later." He said as he continued to pleasure Cam while turning on his side and this feeling Cam doing for him what he is doing to him. "Ohh," He hasn't had a lot of sex and was in a sort of dry spell. So maybe he was just so happy that someone would go down on him but now he thought, "Damn he does good work, is there anything he can't do?' He thought to himself as he tried to do the same, he wasn't as well endowed as Camillo was but he did want to try to follow suit he first started to work the head and licking the tip before slowly working his way down, at some point, he was trying to relax but he was just so much that he pulled back with a pop and drool hanging over from it. 'If I can't take all of it in my mouth, I know what I can." he said with a smirk stroking Cam's dick with his spit while going under and sucking his balls right underneath putting his mouth and started to vibrate his mouth.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage