logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<187188189190191>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#3761 Posted : 11 April 2020 00:18:17(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8536 time(s) in 2673 post(s)
BRAND NEW COUPLE ALERT!! CARA ZAYN & JAY-C
'With the world coming to a stand-still, the entertainment news industry is forced to rely on live streaming and online presence as a source for the majority of news. The latest celebrity couple seems to have been confirmed last night.'

UserPostedImage

It's true, in a live stream exclusive to her Patreon subscribers on Thursday evening, Cara Zayn was joined briefly on camera by Jamel Carter, more commonly known as rapper 'Jay-C'. It would appear that the pair are in lock down together at her home in California with his home of New York City being one of the worst affected locations worldwide. Cara was sat on her balcony interacting with fans when the rapper appeared on the live stream very briefly.

During the live stream which lasted around one hour and twenty minutes, Cara spent the time talking about the current situation going on worldwide and her hopes for the future when this finally comes to an end. She spent the majority of the stream answering questions sent in by her fans, drinking wine and listening to music amidst an occasional haze of smoke, occasionally stepping out from the frame of the stream clearly to smoke some weed before returning to the stream and addressing her fans all from the comfort of her balcony.

During the stream, the two most prominent messages were regarding her future projects and how she'd be keeping busy during lock down and her current dating situation and how this is affected in the current situation the world finds itself in.
The latter question was answered without verbal communication needed as she read out the question and gave a smirk as a shirtless Jay-C appeared in the frame with Cara pulling him in for a passionate kiss after which the pair shared a laugh before Jay-C stepped out of the frame. She composed herself with another sip of wine before asking, “That sort of answers the question, right?”. At the very least confirming a romantic relationship between the pair, whether serious or fun.

The news appeared to come as a slight surprise to fans as more questions poured in on the live stream, although Cara has been linked to various people within the entertainment industry it's been quite rare that she's ever confirmed or shed light on her romantic relationships, but with this, it would appear that she's quite happy to confirm that the pair are involved in some way. Later in the stream she confirmed that the pair first started to become close around November last year, with their only other interaction before that being a flirtatious meeting as Cara interviewed Jay-C on her talk show, 'After Dark'.

Speaking of which, she did confirm that her main priorities when this is all over will be returning to the talk show circuit in some way and getting involved in running a label once more. She was quoted as saying, “Those were the most fun projects that I've been involved in and I miss having something tangible that I can call my own. I miss working with the artists and interviewing them, so my main aim will be to step into that position again at some point. I just need to find the right platform when this blows over.”

So what do you think of the latest celebrity relationship? Could you see this one going the distance or is this just a little company in quarantine?
thanks 4 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 11/04/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/04/2020(UTC), erich hess on 11/04/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 11/04/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3762 Posted : 11 April 2020 00:52:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Erica: they are going to watch sooooooooo much to tiger king.

Nina: you know not everyone watches that show,right?

Erica: if you haven't had something done to your kitty while hearing joe exotic's voice, you haven't lived in 2020.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3763 Posted : 13 April 2020 00:11:47(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
ADAM BLACK AND JORDAN SNOW BLACK. HEADING FOR DIVORCE!?
Sources claim that the pair have filled for divorce after 4 years of marriage.

UserPostedImage

Even though new romances seem to be blossoming during this worldwide pandemic, it seems that other are well crumbling. According to reports Adam Black and Jordan Snow Black are heading for a divorce the pair have not denied or confirmed anything yet but the pair haven't been seen together nor have the been liking each others various social media posts. The pair have been married for 4 years and share 3 year old twins Kai and Kaia together. However there marriage seemingly hit a rough patch after Jordan said that she didn't want to have anymore children, yet Adam does. But that isn't the only issues within the relationship for a time the pair shared an open relationship or at least they tried too but after a while jealousy began to keep in and now the pair are in fact living apart during this crisis having apparently already separated and awaiting divorce proceedings to take place once the pandemic is over with.

The pair first met 5 years ago when Adam signed with Kaleidoscope Records which is co-owned by Jordan. Jordan immediately took a liking to Adam and she did everything in her power to have him, of course at the time Adam was still an openly gay man, having at the time just come out of a relationship with Den Walnut from The Titans and before that a highly publicized relationship with Weekend member Dustyn Blue. Jordan's persisted and it paid off as a year later the pair got married and Adam in a sense became a bisexual man. The pair from then on where inseparable and not long after getting married they announced that they where have a baby together, which then turned out to be twins a boy Kai and a girl Kaia, whom where born in 2017. After the birth of there twins that is when the original cracks began to show as Jordan confessed that she only wanted two children and of course they already had two, however Adam expressed his desire to have more but he at the time was content with his life.

Fast forward a few years and those cracks began to show again. Kai and Kaia where now 2 years old and Adam now wanted to start expanding on his family. However Jordan didn't want to have anymore children, could this be the reason for their pending divorce could Adam have grown tired of trying to convince Jordan to have another child, or maybe his done her dirty and slept with another woman to try and have another child as of right now we do not know what is going on in the Black camp but I'm sure we will find out. Either way ladies might be able to get excited as Adam could soon be a single man once again.

We shall keep you posted on any updates as and when they come in!.
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 13/04/2020(UTC), erich hess on 13/04/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 13/04/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 13/04/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3764 Posted : 13 April 2020 00:41:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: yeah,want of children is totally why.

Nina: pull the other one,love. It's got bells.

Erica: you ever think we're like the new joan rivers? We are the go to commentators for culture uncut.

Nina: nah. We aren't camp enough.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline FiveT  
#3765 Posted : 03 May 2020 11:31:23(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
THE JOLLIES' NATASHA RECEIVES HAPPY ENDING DURING CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK?
Natasha Stanovski in good terms with her father after 10 years

UserPostedImage

The Jollies is a Pop band brand new the show business but its members may seem to already have interested the public with their stories as some of them really hit people's hearts and feel relatable to most people with member Rose Hemsworth talking about her heartbreak and breakup one year ago to everyone or David Hernandez Power, nephew of ex Titan Den Walnut, which shares same problems of his uncle as he faces homosexuality battles everyday.
The group has released one single "InstaStory" last year which brought them to success and was helped by super succesful boyband Weekend who took them under their wings and signed them on their label Five Pesky Kids.
Now, while most of the world is locked in quarantine due to the coronavirus outbreak, the group decided to team up with Coca-Cola and launch their second single "Meet Me At Soda Pop" which will be released on May 11th and has even been praised by legendary star Stephanie Fierce, whose new single "Psycho Love" is also out this week.

This new success the group is trying to achieve and maybe the whole bad situation created by covid 19 could have really made a miracle for one of the members now. In fact, Natasha Stanovski was known to not have been in speaking terms with her father and famous Russian tycoon Igor Stanovski
for almost 10 years. The Jolly girl in fact admitted in interviews this year to not have a good relationship with her father after scandals hit her family and she and her mum flew out of Russia 10 years ago.
Natasha was reportedly approached by her father after second single of the band was premiered and he tweeted how proud he was of his daughter despite the bad blood and he's 'still there for her, he's still her father'. Natasha simply replied with a 'thank you, it means a lot' causing a stirr among fans, but sources close to the Stanovski family stated that the family was actually reunited and mr. Stanovski is making amends to his daughter in these days.
There have obviously been people who didn't believe the man though, as they saw him as someone who 'only wanted to show up now that his daughter is becoming someone' but no official statement was released about what happened behind the scenes.
What we hope is that we really have a story of an happy ending here during this malicious time and that it may inspire others to do so as well.

Edited by user 03 May 2020 11:39:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 3 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 03/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 03/05/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 04/05/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3766 Posted : 03 May 2020 12:38:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: ah yes. The estranged parent who wants to come back into ones life after success is found. I know that well. It certainly feels good to refuse them. Never forgive. That's the Hess way
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
FiveT on 03/05/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3767 Posted : 05 May 2020 04:25:42(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

SONY: Stephanie Fierce Unveils "Lost in Electronica" Album Artwork, Track-list and PS4 Performances

UserPostedImage
Official Album Cover

Release Date: May 10, 2020 (On All Streaming Platform, Digital, Physical & Vinyl)

Official Track-list:

1. Lost in Electronica (Spoken) (2:35)
2. Lost in Time (8:09)
3. Psycho Love (3:33)
4. Part Time Lover (3:01)
5. Woman (Gods) (5:56)
6. Bloody Money (4:15)
7. Disqotec (interlude) (3:30)
8. Evolve (4:01)
9. Tea (3:56)
Bonus Track
10. Evolve (Japanese Version) (4:03)
11. Lost in Electronica (Hidden Track) (4:49)

The album will retail for $9.99 on all platforms. All proceeds from album sales will be donated to the Fierce Foundation.

Stephanie Fierce has also teamed up with the PS4 console to create a one night experience that will hold a virtual reality concert for her fans that will line up with the new album's release. "Evolve", "Psycho Love" and more from the album will be performed.
Starting on 5/10/2020 Sony will be giving away a free PS4 VR to the first 1,000 people that purchase "Lost in Electronica" on PS Music. Rules and restrictions do apply please visit www.playstation.com/stephaniefierce for more details. All profits made from album sales will be donated to the "Fierce Foundation" help those challenged by Covid-19. Also starting the week of 5/10/2020 you'll be able to experience live TV performances on Playstation VR/PS4 Music for a limited time only.

"Due to obvious occurrences I had to push my album back and also cancel all of my televised performances that I was scheduled to do. It was a big bummer for me but luckily it all played out pretty well. The safety of us comes first. However, I always like for my fans to have live TV performance with an album roll out, it's a tradition of ours and I know that's something they look forward to during an album release. Luckily, PS4 reached out with an idea and concept that I felt was appropriate. I know about maybe 9-10 years ago I actually discouraged the idea of doing like a virtual tour but in the middle of a pandemic when we are suppose to practice social distancing I'm not completely against it. So basically I'll be recording the performances and the fans can experience the performances right in their living through virtual reality technology provided by PS4 VR. For the fans who won't own the VR, they are still able to view the performance and experience without all the bells and whistles." - Stephanie Fierce
thanks 6 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 05/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 05/05/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 05/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 05/05/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 09/05/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3768 Posted : 05 May 2020 04:51:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: there is a joke to be made about medusa and making people rock hard, but I'm far too cute to make it.

Nina: stephs out here doing good for people and you make a dick joke, love?

Erica: people would be disappointed if i didn't.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC)
#3769 Posted : 05 May 2020 05:14:57(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: there is a joke to be made about medusa and making people rock hard, but I'm far too cute to make it.

Nina: stephs out here doing good for people and you make a dick joke, love?

Erica: people would be disappointed if i didn't.

Stephanie Fierce: Lmao! Well get ready on 5/10 cause you're all about to be extras rock hard ;)

OOC: This is why I was laughing the other day when you made the joke lmao ;)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#3770 Posted : 05 May 2020 06:59:41(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3543 time(s) in 1268 post(s)
Who Is That Girl? Meet Tika

UserPostedImage

Tika Mays is the first artist to be signed to Big Diamond Records with Warner Music Group and was former artist on Virgin Records America. Tika has started YouTube since she was in freshman she did some skit,sing some cover songs & sing the original song that she wrote and that why she been discovered by the Virgin Records to signed her to their roster. She Recorded some songs for her debut album called My Name Is Tika so she originally wants to release Anybody Girl but Her Label want her to release Boyfriend however she wasn't happy with this song choice so after they release her song it did some well in airplay and video but they wasn't satisfied with Boyfriend so they want her to continue recording her debut album which it was supposedly to release at summer but due to some label problem and image she left the label to be independent. While she was being independent artist for while she been discovered by the Big Diamond Record label cause Big Diamond Records is the new label so they want her to be the first artist to be in their label so she signed the label this time bigger money and bigger promotion and the last time she was on Virgin Records it was a little promotion and also lack of promotion for everybody to hear song and get to know her up close and personal.So this time her album is Strictly Business which is coming soon but also Her Single for Ready To Fly is coming on May 8th so look out for her single cause also we may circularize on her song if we think that it was good or not u never know unless u hear it for also she left us for some exclusive hint about that song so the hint of out of 4. So for First is that she have this beat sounded familiar like this Sexy To Me by JoJo also she was a JoJo fan as well. The second Nov 2019 is when she was recording for Ready To Fly she recorded her song in Miami as the Album Version but however label is satisfied with this song but they want her song to be release in airplay version because this song is great however we want a radio/single version than album version so they fly her off to London to get with same people that she work with for Ready to Fly this time recording as a single version. Third is the concept for her song and she want her song ready to fly is about she having good time and not missing her ex after what happen and she just wanna be single again and find someone else so that explain why she choose this song. Last is Fourth which is her music video and released dates. On Feb She met with two Director for her music video is Hannah Lux Davis and Hype Williams. So Hannah is the best known for Arianna Grande 7 Rings & Thank U Next and Hype is the best known for Beyonce Check On It, Busta Rhymes What Gonna Be & Robin Thicke Wanna Love You Girl. So Tika is having idea is why 2 director could collaboration with each other so it could work out the video and two of them getting along so good and she was shot in L.A For her music video at movie/tv Studio Not recording studio and shot it at Mansion House and she has to fly out from L.A to Arizona to shoot outside one when she was dancing and singing at airplane and dancing with the people like having good time and after the video is over however the Single & music video released was supposed to be release at March 24 but due to some coronavirus going on she has to changed her date to May 8 cause she want it to wait until may get here. So that all 4 of these hints for her song Ready To Fly i hopin that this song could go well cause i don't know i have to wait and see if i was right or wrong.

Also she said that big announcement is coming and hope to look out for one soon.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline C4AJoh  
#3771 Posted : 08 May 2020 03:57:03(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8536 time(s) in 2673 post(s)
SAVANNAH HAIM HEADING TO HOLLYWOOD
'The Americana popstar has officially signed on for two major acting roles, set to begin shooting in the coming months as she attempts to balance a music career and an acting career.'

UserPostedImage

Savannah Haim is not only set to make her official acting debut later this year, but she's expected to complete filming on two major upcoming movies before the end of this year, with their release date expected for 2021. It's been confirmed by Paramount Pictures that she's signed on to play a leading role in a 2021 crime film titled “High Roller” having auditioned for the role last winter and recently been offered the role by the studio and it's writer Julian Morello and director Sofia Coppola.
Not a whole lot has been disclosed by the studio in regards to the movies plot, but it has been mentioned that the movies story will be filmed on the West Coast of the United States, primarily filmed in Nevada, California and less prominently in Mexico and will lead heavily on themes of drugs, power, violence and sex.

This may be Savannah's first foray into the acting world, but this will swiftly be followed by filming for an upcoming music biopic based on the friendship of George Harrison and Eric Clapton. Savannah has landed the role of 'Pattie Boyd', a British model of the 1960's that was initially married to the former member of The Beatles before falling in love with Harrison's best friend Clapton. Again she will be playing a prominent role in the movie as the film centres around the the love affair and her role as the muse for many of their iconic songs of that period. The movie is set to film later in the year with her first acting gig set to begin this summer.

Both films are slated for an early 2021 release, with 'High Roller' expected to be released around January 15 2021 and the biopic expected for a May 2021 release. It's unknown what the impact of Savannah's venture into the acting world will have on her music progress, but it has been reported that she's been working on her sophomore album, the follow-up to 2019's “Young Love” in the past couple of months and that the initial plan at the beginning of the year was for a late summer release of August/September. It's unlikely that an album will be released without the intentions of a relatively extensive tour to support it, given that she's still very much in the infancy of her music career. But we'll be sure to keep our eyes peeled for any news regarding this.
thanks 6 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
erich hess on 08/05/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 08/05/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 08/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 08/05/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 08/05/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 09/05/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3772 Posted : 08 May 2020 04:02:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina:power violence and sex? sounds like a saturday night,right,love?

chloe:you havent seen anyone in years. when has this happened?!

nina:god dammit,chloe. erica isnt here and someone has to pick up her slack and you pull that shit?! i set you up for a perfect joke..

chloe:I CANT TAKE THE PRESSURE,NINA! GAHAAAAAAA! *runs out of the room*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#3773 Posted : 09 May 2020 06:21:01(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Tika Mays Release Ready To Fly and some big news
Some incredible news for everyone to hear

UserPostedImage

Ready To Fly is already got everybody talkin about this song. So For that song let get to critical review to see if we misjudge her song and look

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Review

So Ready to Fly just start off with banging beat which is produced by Timbaland & Danja and i kinda have to admit it is great by the way and amazing writer which is Nija Charles who wrote for Beyonce & Ne-Yo who for Mario,Beyonce,Marques Houston & More & Tika is also a songwriter as well & I Think it staring off on the good but until the last beat went from clubin to What the hell am i in this planet. So for song is good for what behind the song like trying to get over of her ex's, she want no beef/drama tonight & tryna get drunk.... what Anyways although she was talking about having good time and when we see that video oh yeah.... again What? So let's get to the video. So for her concept for video and also who directed the video is Hype Williams & Hannah Lux Davis i mean which amazing she her at the bus and tryin to go to the airplane center to party and u see her on an airplane being sexy but still loving party girl i mean she hot and all but um yeah and then u go to blue & orange room u see different color of her clothes but this time being herself so i kinda guess it make sense then u go to see her diva & sexy but girl who love to have fun tho and u get selfie off her phone and recording of her being sexy so yes and u got the wild side of tika but this time way too sexy and meaning for Too Hot For TV!! Burn. so i rating this song 4 out of 5 because i misjudge her song thought but the look is just got me shakin my head a little bit but u gotta admit that song right there is dope.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 4 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 09/05/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 09/05/2020(UTC), 2002carol on 13/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3774 Posted : 15 May 2020 09:40:28(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

TITANS ANNOUNCE REUNION TOUR WITHOUT LAURENCE VEGA FOR 2021
Four Titans are coming back to celebrate 10 years of the band

UserPostedImage

It's been time since we last heard of them as a group but fans of Titans who have been feeling hopeless to see some celebrations of the 10 years of the band for this July can now feel excited as the Pop group is now coming back for a world tour in 2021.
After being on hiatus ever since releasing their Greatest Hits and last singles in 2014, the group will be announcing soon new concerts around the world that won't be led by new music though as the four seem to only give fans a gift for the 10th anniversary of the band and decide to perform old hits like 'Behind Me', 'Memory', 'Where Is The Love?" and many more as they all hit the 30 years old mark.
Fans won't be totally delighted though as one piece of the group won't be joining the rest of the gang since Laurence Vega has reportedly decided that 'it was time to move on' and left his performing career behind, focusing on being a manager and producer for other acts as well as on his family. But while we wait for more official announcements, where have they been? Find out below!

UserPostedImage
(Jo Frankson and his twins enjoying a 'new' life)

Jo Frankson
seems to have begun a whole new life leaving behind long periods of alcohol problems as well as a long divorce period with singer, host and artist Ugenia. Jo seems to in fact having changed his life for the better, now living at home in London after hanging out with people described by close sources as a 'bad company' for Frankson while he was living in Los Angeles, which may also seem one of the causes of his alcoholic issues. The singer has also been rumored to have had a date with Katie Stephenson member of girl group The Dolls, but not much is known on the relationship now though. We can safely say that judging by his look, Jo looks happier with living his more normal life in London while also putting on some weight, but we are sure that is healthier on him.

UserPostedImage
(An happy Martina and her son Jean living a normal life)

Not much has been reported about Martina Downtown (29 years old) during the years. What we know is that she has taken a few roles across some theatrical shows around London, written songs for other artists and enjoyed being a mum of her 6 year old son Jean, with her husband Nate Alexander, who's also known for his work in the show business. Good job Martina!

UserPostedImage
(Married: Den shows his wedding ring with husband Jashai)

Den Walnut is pretty much the only one we can hear about lately, not only as being the manager of the new succesful Pop band The Jollies which is following Titans' steps and being uncle of one of them David Hernandez, but also for releasing his third solo album 'Don't Be A Pain In My Sky' one year ago and getting his name out there in the music business again. What we know is that after releasing the album and being reported to have had contacts with ex 'Ciaran Chambers' member of boyband ELMNT, Den seems to have actually found love and got married around the end of last year on a private ceremony with Jashai Mari, also uncle of Zafari Mari member of The Jollies. They seem to be growing up Den's only daughter Britney now 8 years old and live happily in London. A new solo album produced by the likes of Danja and Darkchild seems in the work for Den. Wow!

UserPostedImage
(Single but ready to mingle: Tanya is the only Titan without babies or a boyfriend yet!)

What happened to Tanya Stephenson? Very few reports have spread about her, but it's official that she was ambassador for many make-up companies and you may surely have seen her on adverts like those of 'Becca Make-Up' around, but what about love? Tanya has famously been dating singer Dominic Brown around the last moments of Titans' career as a group in 2014 and 2015 but the pair broke up for unkown reasons right before the wedding happening. We don't know more about her love life but we see her in a brilliant form, will she meet prince charming and have luck in love too?

UserPostedImage
(Laurence too busy in the studio, he cannot join the others)

Finally, we know that Laurence Vega got married with ex Hard Sugar Coco Lopez back in 2011 having together their two sons Alexander (9) and Louis (6). He seems very busy with his career as a manager, taking hold of acts like girl group The Dolls and with his producer works, helping other artists. One of his latest success as a producer seems The Jollies' new album 'Squad Goals' which is being released on 15th of June. Laurence has reportedly always denied reunions with his bandmates and has even fallout with bandmate Jo Frankson over his not so sober lifestyle, but things seem to have gotten better now between the pair. This wasn't probably enough for Vega though as he seems to have moved on from performing and singing, being usually bashed and criticized for having low vocal abiliets and quality. What will he say when the others will perform without him? We will find out soon!

Edited by user 15 May 2020 11:01:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 4 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 15/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 15/05/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 15/05/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/05/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#3775 Posted : 16 May 2020 03:52:49(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Tika Mays got Samsung Endorsement Deal
she just signed with Samsung deal and here a fun fact before Big Diamond Records signed her she was on virgin and she recording her amazing track that was supposed to be on her album & single but Her label feel that this song doesn't have a big hit and left the track is shelved

UserPostedImage

Tika Mays just revealed her big news after single release and she says: I just got an endorsement deal and my track from Strictly Business is gonna be used for Samsung Commercial at worldwide also u get to hear a new track from commercial and i got exclusive bonus track from leftovers for Strictly Business and that was for limited edition of Samsung Galaxy S20 which means my new track is gonna be in it.

This may be Tika Mays Smart moves for her album and new fan base as well. So she did recorded her track in 2018 for her unreleased album that was originally supposed to be release it as a her second single but her label decided to not release it due to some business going on and new artist and manage their artist. But however they was gonna release it but they feel that song doesn't scream hit factor or have enough a good amount of this song being up on that chart so that left her track being shelved.

But lucky her she has master of her unreleased album but she feel that her track was being leaked however it was her rough version of her track so she the one who have a final version of track and she want her track to be on Samsung S20 Galaxy limited edition as a bonus content. And it come with her exclusive new promo photoshoot for her album as well. She was gonna reveal her tracklist but we feel we could release for her and for exclusive Culture Uncut

UserPostedImage

Official Album Cover
Release Date: Summer 2020 (On All Streaming Platform, Digital, Physical & Vinyl)
Genre: Pop/R&B

Official Track-list:

1. Ready To Fly (Album Version) (3:16)
2. I Don't Need You (4:00)
3. Got It All (3:23)
4. Keep It A Secret (3:18)
5. Could & Couldn't Do (3:59)
6. I Don't Wanna Lose You (4:44)
7. Sexy Girl (Ft. Diego Lopez) (3:00)
8. I Could Only Be Me (3:32)
9. Champagne (3:28)
10. Got You (4:31)
11. Outro (Spoken)
Bonus Track
12. Ready To Fly (Single Mix) (2:51)
13. Superwoman (4:01)
Traget/Japan Bonus Track
14. Private (4:02)
15.Just Find Someone Else (3:25)

I Hear the whole album but i couldn't let u hear it cause it may ruined surprise of her album for fan and everyone to hear but i will say her album is perfect i mean it good and all and... nothing bad

So U Can Finally Pre-Order Her Album on May 22

Edited by user 16 May 2020 03:54:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 4 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
erich hess on 16/05/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 16/05/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 16/05/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/05/2020(UTC)
#3776 Posted : 18 May 2020 05:56:54(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Fierce: I'm so excited for this Titans!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 18/05/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3777 Posted : 22 May 2020 02:37:14(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Brittany Knox, Chloe, Cristina Lake set to team up on
new track entitled “Call For Me”!

Three of music's stars will be releasing a collaboration together that will serve a theme to Lake's upcoming movie!

UserPostedImage
Official Song Artwork

It has been confirmed that Brittany Knox, Chloe and Cristina Lake will be releasing a collaboration entitled “Call For Me”! The stars have teamed up for a song that is set to be a part of Cristina Lake’s upcoming film entitled “Show Your Scars”. The empowering track is expected to be released this month and will include vocals from Brittany Knox, Chloe and Cristina Lake as they encourage you to “call for them”.

“I was so inspired by girl power while filming Show Your Scars. I knew it would be perfect to team up with some of my personal friends and deliver a song that would serve purpose as one of theme’s to the Show Your Scars movie,” Cristina told Culture Uncut about the upcoming song. “I am so grateful that these incredible women were inspired to join this song with me. I feel like it just matched up perfectly for what one of the aspects of Show Your Scars represents, which is empowerment and hope, so I feel like it was only perfect to have Brittany and Chloe on the song to really represent that power.”

Cristina also gushed about the star power on the track. “I am just thrilled to have such strong women on this song with me,” she said. “It’s really just exciting. I think people will be surprised when they hear the track in full. It’s really different for me. But I did promise myself to try new things with new music endeavours and even more so I’m just ready for everyone to hear it!”

While Cristina - who has been tight lipped about the script and overall premise of the “Show Your Scars” film right up until this week, more details are on the horizon. Cristina Lake also released a critically acclaimed new single entitled “Show Your Scars”, which is set to be appearing on Lake’s upcoming album clever titled “X” (an ode to her 10 year stint in music and movies) and the Show Your Scars film. The song marks Lake’s first release from her newly signed joint deal with South Bound Records, who are working alongside her own independent record label, Daytime Listening for distribution and backing. Lake’s deal with South Bound Records also marks the first major label deal Cristina has has signed after famously leaving Junction Records back in 2012!

Cristina Lake released an empowering soulful jam that is set to appear on Cristina’s highly anticipated fourth studio album, X, which celebrates her 10 year anniversary in music.

Having Knox, Chloe, and Cristina collaborate on a track may definitely come as a shock to some who are not used to the tradition of all female collaborations or the fact that it’s these three women. Brittany Knox returned to music at the start of the year with the release of “Faces”, which featured a guest verse from Payton. The song skyrocketed to number one on the charts and put Knox back in the spotlight after a six year hiatus. Chloe on the other hand may come as the biggest shock on the record since rumors have been swirling that Chloe had left music. The beloved English star who made a name for herself due to her versatility in singing and rapping through different genres hasn’t released any music since 2016’s critically acclaimed “Life Is Strange”. This will be the first Chloe release in over four years. Cristina Lake has remained the most consistent of the three, having just released a new single “Show Your Scars”, and previously released a track entitled “Too Young To Know” in 2018.

Keep your ears locked since “Call For Me” will be released very soon, as confirmed by Cristina Lake and her camp. Are you excited for this collaboration? Who are you excited to hear most on this track? Share your thoughts below!

Edited by user 22 May 2020 02:40:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 22/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 22/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 22/05/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 22/05/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 24/05/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3778 Posted : 22 May 2020 02:55:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich: scars?! i have a hell of one. after i was circumcised,i couldnt walk for a year!

Nina:*puts her head in her hands* jesus. no. you're fired.

Erich:what? its a classic! i did that at Carnegie hall and got standing o's all week!

nina:love,you are supposed to set up a joke where i can come in with a quip afterwards. what am i supposed to say to that?!
i really am going to have to wait until erica gets out of the big brother house before i can do this properly,huh?

Chloe: as a fellow chloe and wednesday addams enthusiast...i am just saying,my lawyers say i have a case.

Nina:yeah, a case of insanity!

Chloe:oh my god...did i do the thing?!

nina:oh my god,you did,love.

chloe:did we just become best friends?!

Nina:no. but you are now promoted to replacement erica.

Chloe:i'm chloe. i am super cute but that just covers up my deep flaws as a person.

nina:ok...now you made it dark,love. like...really dark.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Famouss7x7 on 22/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3779 Posted : 22 May 2020 04:18:10(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"I cannot wait to watch Cristina Lake's new movie, I love watching movies with deep meanings. So I'm expecting something like that from Christina, I have heard it will be about young women dealing with the music industry, which let me tell you is not so easy at times, so I can totally relate being only a 23 year old new artist. So the whole theme with three strong women too, I mean that's girl power, I love it!"
- Rose (The Jollies)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 22/05/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3780 Posted : 23 May 2020 04:22:29(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
BLUE BACK ON THE BOX
Weekend star Dustyn Blue-Conners to return to acting after 8 years

UserPostedImage

With global megastars Weekend going on a hiatus following the record-shattering success of their latest studio effort, "Welcome to the Real World", the five talented boys are now spreading their wings and dabbling in other projects outside of the ever-chaotic but much loved group. While Billy gears up to release his debut solo album, it may come as a surprise that the musically gifted and guitar-yielded Dustyn appears to be taking a different path and his hanging up his microphone for now. Blue-Conners is set to return to the small screen, eight years since his first well-received but ill-fated effort. The Irish superstar will not only star in but also co-write and co-produce an upcoming Netflix black comedy, titled "Sugarless". The six-part series is said to be a "dark", "twisted", "awkward" and "cringe inducing" black comedy-drama with heavy LGBTQIA+ focus and representation. The show will see Blue-Conners star as Kieran Fitzpatrick, a 24-year-old "sugar baby" with ideas above his station who suddenly comes crashing back down to reality and has to make his own way in the "real world" when his "sugar daddy" breaks things off.

Blue-Conners is no stranger to acting. In fact, before fellow band mate Riley Hamilton stepped foot on a TV or movie set and even get a whiff of an award, Dustyn was the first member of Weekend to officially dip his toe into acting. The blue-eyed heartthrob was the leading role in short-lived but critically acclaimed sci-fi drama "Echo" back in 2012. While Dustyn's acting was highly praised and the show was a ratings success, the wheels quickly came spinning off behind the scenes. The then-troubled teen faced many traumatic personal issues during his time on the show. After parting ways with his management company, Blue-Conners found that he had bit off more than he could chew - handling the responsibility of being the lead in the TV show, being 1/5th of the biggest pop band on the planet and also becoming a teenage father. What was the final nail in the coffin, however, was the star's tragic struggle with cocaine. While it may be pop culture history and provided fodder for the press, it was a dark time for singer. Blue-Conners overdosed twice and came close to being a lost cause. With the drugs, a volatile relationship with Blake Williams at the time and trying to raise a baby, Dustyn's focus and loyalties were scattered, leading to his sacking from "Echo". With the lead gone and studios unwilling to put more money towards an already high budget show, the series was soon cancelled.

No longer playing the cutesy teen role of a naive boy who discovers he has supernatural powers, "Sugarless", is a 180 turn for Blue-Conners. His character of Kieran Fitzpatrick has been described by Dustyn himself as "entitled", "narcissistic" and, "a bit of a d*ck". Co-written with fellow Irish writer Liam Mackie, the show was always going to be set in their homeland for that extra bit of "realness". The show takes place in the downtrodden area of St Mary's Park, within Limerick, and sees Kieran readjust to life in his old hometown after living the high life in the south of Dublin with his sugar daddy. Blue-Conners described the filming and creation of the show as a "full circle moment" for him.

Dustyn Blue-Conners wrote:
"To be able to not only step foot back into Ireland as a proud gay man but to create this entire show, representing all the queer folk that reside there - it's a full circle moment. Ireland is a much bigger place than the little village there that I grew up in. I used to feel so stifled and ashamed while living there. It sort of left me almost fearing the homeland. When I moved to London, I was safe. I was a nobody and it's a huge melting pot of all kinds of people. I could be me and just blend in - be "normal". I just had it in my head for years that I couldn't be like that back over in Ireland. It's why the setting and the characters mean so much to me. While it's still very much a twisted black-comedy and not specifically about oppression, the fact that the main character is openly gay, has queer friends and focuses mainly on his love life speaks volumes on its own - it champions the gay community in its own way. There's a sense of normalcy about it. You could easily take the plot and make it about a straight person like standard TV tropes. As extremely important as other LGBTQIA+ shows are, this one isn't about "coming out" or adversary. It's also definitely far from some of the queer-baiting stuff out there too. It's presented in a pretty simple, facts of life kind of way; "he's gay and this is his daily life". I think the reflection of a "normal life" is very important. I think through dialogue and jokes alone, "Sugarless" could educate a lot of straight people along the way."

"Sugarless" will contain strong language, drug references and scenes of a sexual nature and therefore may not be suitable for younger Weekend fans who may be eager to see Dustyn on TV. No official launch date has been given yet but it is believed that the show will be on the streaming service by the end of summer 2020.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 4 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 23/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 23/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 23/05/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 23/05/2020(UTC)