logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

141 Pages«<130131132133134>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2621 Posted : 16 September 2020 02:19:31(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Well now I can't drink with you anymore. I've been sworn to secrecy and I take that seriously. Until they deserve it then I'll publish that tell-all the very next day." Selene smirks, knowing that she had already jotted down those dark and sometimes comedic secrets and stored just in case she needed to play that card. She was never one to really leave a place empty handed. She was the poster child for preparing for almost all situations. "I will tell you that Starzzz guy? Well, we would almost sit at the same table. Except he's way more mysterious than I am. I bet you didn't even know he has a twin brother. They look exactly the same it's so hard to tell them apart. Now, do with that information what you will." She shrugged and sat back in her chair, feeling she was gossiping with the neighbor next door. "Oh, I never believed in werewolves or anything like that. I think the human species is scary enough that I don't need to create fake monsters."

Selena laughed. "We could and then tell them the truth on their 18th birthday. That would be a memorable moment." She wasn't one for surprises but she enjoyed giving others one if it entertained her. "I'm sure he will have 50/50. Maybe a little spoiled but knows how to change a tire and maybe speak a few languages." She says it nonchalantly as if it were second nature. "And school, well, he'll hate private school. Even I did. But I mean who does? I don't really care what he does as a career or job. I won't force him to takeover. I can always find a protégé or something." She didn't particularly want him to get involved in the family business but only if he took an interest without being forced or bribed. It wasn't as fun as one would think but then who thought running a company would be fun. "Oh, I guess I should ask, any thoughts on religion? I don't think I've ever stepped inside a church if we're being honest. I heard oil they tried to christen me with wouldn't stay. Not even sure what that means." She narrowed her eyes while thinking. "I'm not that evil."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#2622 Posted : 16 September 2020 03:36:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
"I'll have to abstain for a few months anyway, I've sort of made the vow to be .."he groans slightly and sighs, " sober while around the kids ." It was a hard thing to do. Not so much because of addictions. The side effect of sobriety was realizing just how long 24 hours for each day actually was. "That twin secret is safe with me,dear Selene. I wouldn't know either of them,even if they ran over me in a truck." Erich exclaims. He sort of assumed he knew most people in the business. He'd certainly been around long enough. Erich had no juicy things to share. So he felt like a bad gossip. "Somehow,I've managed to see about all of weekend nude. Seriously,the amount of male nudity that I've witnessed..." Erich shakes his head and holds the bridge of his nose. "I guess it'd be concerning if I knew a girl group this well. But far more intriguing. That's all I can offer for gossip. I won't put in a good word for you. None of them are worthy....um.., personality wise. Naked wise...well,you may be interested in a few. " He laughs and takes a drink. Dr pepper was truly the Nectar of the soda gods.

Erich cracks up at selene's suggestion. " Can see it now. A card with money in it...along with a note saying congrats on your new sibling. I'm biologically an only child. So I don't know how this works. Jayne and I never got along until recently." He states. While certainly the person that knew Erich the best,jayne wasn't exactly close to Erich. " Dean will need to know some languages. Takara is keen on talking crap in languages people cant understand. I'll teach Dean the ways of the automobile as well as how to aim the wee wee. Maybe when he gets older,he and I can do something together. Marlena and I are messing about with an old Porsche." He suggests. It's entirely possible their son could have no interest. That was fine too. If Erich learned anything from his father it was to not expect your offspring to have the same interests as you. Erich had no idea how football was played so he and his father has no common interests. " The Best private schools." Erich agrees. "I lucked into my success. You earned yours. I'd much rather dean have options instead of hoping for a lucky break." He says firmly. While he had no interest in pushing his children one way or the other in life, whatever they wanted to do was fine with him. But he wanted them to have that choice. Not to have life make that choice for them. " We produced a child and know nothing about each other's religious beliefs?! What an irresponsible pair! I also believe that oil would catch fire." Erich laughs and wags his finger. Selene's materialism would surely make jesus cry. He looks out towards the window for a moment and back to Selene. It was probably the first time anyone asked him about such a thing. " Well,to fit in with the others,We better call a rabbi." Erich starts, making a rare mention of his adult son. " Personally,me? I don't know what you'd call it. Zen? Buddhist? That sort of thing. Read some Kerouac and got interested in that sort of thing." He says with a shrug. It was more philosophy,but what was religion besides philosophy that'd been hotrodded?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline FiveT  
#2623 Posted : 29 October 2020 13:45:24(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Den was at his home in London. He and his daughter Britney were alone, something is not right these recent days or maybe... Someone else is not there. He looked upset but one thing Den was good at, it was patience and self-control. He was prudent and after years of anxiety issues, he's now a 30 calm, more confident man. But his radiant, smiley charm was still there when needed.

It was evening, Britney was watching her usual cartoons on youtube. How many times Den's friends told him to stop the girl being on youtube so much, but it seems very hard for him to take this habit away from her. He hasn't been in the right framemind now and the quarantine doesn't help much either.

Britney had grown up now, she was a cute 6 year old kid, with a nice puffy look, a bit round and smiley like his dad, who seems very busy at the phone.

She thinks he's working like always but no, he's contacting Dustyn. After a few direct tweets, he decides to lift the phone and call him instead. The situation was serious, not something you'd say on a message.

The call is answered. "Dust! My friend! How are you?"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline BrownSugar  
#2624 Posted : 29 October 2020 13:56:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Dustyn is lounging on the couch in a tee and his boxers, covered by a blanket that he and Dallas were sharing earlier. His husband and the boys have gone off to bed but Dustyn stayed up to write some music. A lamp and the TV with the volume turned down light up the dark, autumnal room. He threw his pen and notebook down onto the coffee table, awaiting an incoming call from Den. Dustyn is vaguely aware of his friend's situation but doesn't know too much about it. What he does know is that this phone call is going to be an important one.

His phone lights up and begins to buzz in his hand. "Hello, Den! Me? I'm still very gay and very Irish. Not much has changed. What about you?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline FiveT  
#2625 Posted : 29 October 2020 14:09:28(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"Oh well, that's good to hear." Den chuckles as he jokes with Dustyn and feels relieved to always know his friend didn't change. "I'm probably... Getting like my gay a little bit more from now on. I mean, if I were free completely..."

He replies sighing slightly. This whole situation held him back for far too long.

"So... I really don't know how to start this off? I have been... Ugh. This is hard" Den closes his eyes feeling the difficulty of his own thought right now, it's like he couldn't put the whole story into words.

"Dust I'm probably divorcing" He finally lets out, suddenly. "...And it doesn't feel ok"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline BrownSugar  
#2626 Posted : 29 October 2020 14:14:41(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn just listens, not wanting to interrupt or put words in Den's mouth. This has to be something that Den himself addresses and words he puts out into the universe himself. It's difficult but talking is the first big step. "What doesn't feel OK, Den?" Dustyn asks softly, wanting Den to open up more before he even thinks about passing on advice.
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#2627 Posted : 29 October 2020 14:25:04(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Den closes his eyes and looks at his daugther before answering, so to avoid being heard he passes into another room closing the door behind. He could still watch his daughter by a monitor with a camera in his saloon on her and his dog.

"I feel bad for Britney. She really thought to have found his dad, she is coming into her own and... I feel like she will remember Rashai. I don't want her to have a trauma."

But there was definately something more than just his daughter, just maybe Den couldn't admit it.
It was probably easier to do this breakup, being a third abusive boyfriend. First Kegan who would even use hands, then Adam who would emotionally oppress Den.
Rashai was different though, he was more selfish, more manipulative, more opportunistic and maybe possessive.

"I feel like, I've been there before. This isn't going well, I've never let anyone be able to end my friendships, my family relationships. But this is a marriage." He shakes head, trying to find words.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#2628 Posted : 29 October 2020 14:36:21(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Growing up Catholic, I know what it's like to be around the whole mentality of "DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION!" and all that crap but there's more to a marriage than rings and a piece of paper. If someone is hurting you, making you doubt yourself, controlling you...that's not a marriage. That's a hostage situation with a wedding cake for dessert." Dustyn sits up on the couch, getting comfy as he knows this is going to be a very long and real conversation.

"From my understanding of Rashai, Britney is still going to have trauma if that guy hangs around. Who knows what he is capable of? Don't stay just to give your kid a father. Trust me, no father is better than an abusive one. She has you anyway!"
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#2629 Posted : 29 October 2020 14:55:32(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Den listens carefully leaning to the edge of the door and nods. Then chuckles at the wedding cake joke and nods again.
He keeps listening until he sighs, Dustyn was definately right.

"I believe this is why I asked him to leave today. But please, Dust. Let this remain between us, I've read what everyone is writing online, on newspapers and I'm really hiding it from my daugther. My parents have also called and we spoke after months, just like with you."

He looks down for a moment rubbing his eye, in a mixture motion for feeling sorry, uncomfortable but also tired after another work day in the photoshoot studio, doing livestreams.

"He was so manipulative. He could turn things in a way that I can't... Even explain. He focused my mind completely on our own work and house. There couldn't have been anything else. He acted cold when I'd do things like give attention to a friend, to my music or for myself."

He sighs and continues, it's time to let it out.

"You have no idea how we sometimes fought because I was told I was being selfish, that he didn't get his attentions from me or I wasn't paying attention to the house. Sometimes he'd leave and even block me on socials. And that's what he did these days, unless he unblocked me a few times with escuses to talk."

Den checks his daughter for a moment and continues.

"...Something like, how is the house going? Which is ok, but then he unblocks to insult me. Then again. Then he gives me ultimatums. But I'm tired. I just want to know how to start the divorcing trial."

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#2630 Posted : 29 October 2020 15:11:37(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Honestly? Fuck him. And not in the good way." Dustyn runs a hand through his hair as he gathers his thoughts on the situation. It's easy to suggest things but it's a different reality for the person living it. "Do you have anywhere you can stay? Manipulative people like that don't give up easily. They love power and control. They love ownership and they don't take too kindly to that being tampered with. My suggestion would be to get out as quickly as possible and communicate through lawyers. You can't sit and have grown up conversations with someone like Rashai. He'd only manipulate you into staying. You have to make moves ahead of him."
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#2631 Posted : 29 October 2020 15:24:12(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Den nods while listening and looks up at the ceiling holding his phone tight to his ear.

"I actually asked him to leave. I am at the house we bought together but he definately said he'll be back... Heck, I think I don't even know where is now. He could be anywhere."

He says looking down and moving suspiciously his eyes around and gathers his thoughts.

"He definately loves power, he's a strong Scorpio man. He's intense... And revengeful." Den says shaking his head. "I'll probably just pack my stuff and take my daughter, my dog and my things and go back to my parents'. I don't want people to know about it publicly though"

Having spent years in the showbusiness, Den knows what a big problem would be to do such important moves under the spotlight, even if most already know after Laurence's public statements. So curiosity kicks in.

"Oh uhm, by the way. Did you and Laurence speak recently?"

Den asks Dustyn curious if his ex bandmate Laurence had spoken about the whole situation to Blue, working for Weekend's record label with his wife Coco. He was curious about what Laurence was thinking. Probably hate him for not speaking to him anymore? Nah, Laurence was smart and bold enough to make the right moves.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#2632 Posted : 29 October 2020 15:37:40(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Ew...Scorpios..." Dustyn grimaces at the thought. "Well..." Dustyn begins with a defeated sigh, "...you can try your best to lay low but it probably will become public knowledge at some point. Court filings are all online now. I won't say a word but you best prepare for this to be talked about at some point." When Den asks about Laurence, Dustyn thinks for a moment as he tries to recall the last time he actually spoke to him. He scratches his head while talking to Den. "No. Why? I honestly don't speak to him that much. I don't really see him either. He works at our label but it's a big company. We don't cross paths often."
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#2633 Posted : 29 October 2020 15:51:54(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Den sighs, for a part of him relieved because who knows what Laurence could have said, for another part sorry because he woshed to know if Laurence still looked at him as a friend.

"Oh, ok. I don't speak to him anymore after he denied Rashai to be producing a song and you can imagine, Rashai tried to brainwash me at the most after that..."

Den was always seen as the cheerful, optimistic one in The Titans. One who would find goodness and a laugh even in the darkest thing. He didn't lose it, he's bit more calm, collected and mature now, but you can tell now how he makes humor and fun of such tragic thing as a manipulative partner.

"...But I had already washed my brain enough with my OWN soap at that point I believe!" He smiles naturally, despite being on a phone call.

"He sent Laurence an injuction to not speak about us after Rence told this truth to a mag to help me out. That's when things ended, because I said my friend was right and there he just left. Then came back, then left again and blocked me."

Den shakes his head. "Fans in the meantime gave me support and I decided to release the single he was trying to hold back. He is... Mad about it, really."

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#2634 Posted : 29 October 2020 16:11:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You and Laurence really should try to talk and sort things out behind the scenes. That's a tactic of people like Rashai. They try to cut off any friends and isolate you so you become dependant on them. Don't let this be the end of things with you and Laurence. He really seems to care about you. You'll need strong support during a time like this." Dustyn gets up off the couch and starts to pace around the living room, stretching out his legs as he continues chatting to Den. "Well I've had an entire album dedicated to me and I can tell you, it's not nice. Although I'm assuming that your song isn't based on lies unlike my ordeal." Dustyn is of course referencing Blake's "Rewrite" record.
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#2635 Posted : 29 October 2020 16:20:29(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Den chuckles and nods despite being on phone. "Well, at least someone cared to even dedicate you something. I could never get a dedication because... I am pretty sure he would dedicate songs to my money and career."

Den had realized how Rashai wasn't really in love with him as a person. Surely Den may be a charming 30 year old man, with some interesting physical features and a sunny, deep personality but he had a good name in the industry with years of career. He knew people. He had made money off the amount of songs written. It was easier to attract people who just wanted the latter side of him.

"Does Blake still contact you?" Den asks out of curiosity, the situation was probably different but someone who abuses a partner will always be similar to another abuser on a certain degree.

Edited by user 29 October 2020 16:21:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#2636 Posted : 29 October 2020 16:30:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn walks into the kitchen to get himself a glass of water from the dispenser on his fridge, holding the phone between his ear and shoulder. "You're making money from a song about how much of an arsehole Rashai is. I bet that really bugs him. Bad publicity AND not getting a dime." Dustyn chuckles before taking a sip of water and holding the properly in his hand once more. He sighs at the mention of Blake. Now that's a messy story. "I was back in contact with him a little bit last year. He was in a bad place with drug abuse and I felt sorry for him. He only seemed to want to talk and I knew I'd feel terrible if I turned him away when he needed help and then I switch on the news to find out he overdosed or something." Dustyn takes another sip of water and heads back over to his couch. "But then the thing with Ashley Grimmie happened, he brought out that album and...I just got really bad vibes again. No idea what his real intentions were but I just stopped responding to him after all that."
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#2637 Posted : 29 October 2020 16:43:34(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"Exactly my friend" Den replies laughing amused at the fact that Dustyn made him realize that, Rashai must be really mad and the song released wasn't even produced by him. Den felt a little satisfied to think of that, a little like he got his little revenge after that year and those last months of discomfort. Walnut is mainly a patient, sunny and pacific person, but a good revenge didn't feel too bad.

"Do you think he was trying to take you back?" Den asks curious about Blake. "You are happy in a serene wedding and life. I wonder a person who loses his "control" over someone and sees this, how must that feel?"
Den sits down on his bed and suddenly chuckles. "I mean, what Kegan and Adam felt to see me with Rashai? I know Adam tried to tweet me... But I ignored it. It wasn't ok I believe."

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#2638 Posted : 29 October 2020 16:56:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"And you'll be making money off of those song-writing royalties forever and he'll stay bitter forever." Dustyn lets out his infectious laugh as a way to try and brighten up the mood. He knows this is a very serious topic but the last thing Den needs is more sadness and fear instilled into him. He needs some brightness and courage.

Dustyn brings his feet back up onto the couch and gets under his blanket once again. "Yeah, I think he does want me back. Despite all these songs and how much he claims to "hate me", I can tell that he's pretty hung up after all these years. It's sad really." Dustyn starts to ponder as he lets his fingers play with the edges of his blanket. His exes never seem to leave him alone despite years passing and Dustyn now being married. At the mention of Adam, Dustyn scoffs. "I don't understand Adam. One minute he's fine and wants to be on good terms...the next he's spouting some shady shit online." Dustyn sighs and runs a hand through his hair as he lays back on the arm of the couch. "This is what happens when your arse is as epic as mine. The boys stay mad!" Dustyn giggles and turns onto his side. "They're bitter because they miss the sex, Den. Pure and simple!"
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#2639 Posted : 29 October 2020 17:06:54(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Den can't help but laugh, he loves positivity. Dustyn really knew how to keep him in a good mood.

He listens carefully noding with a smile and following Dustyn statements agreeing with "Yeah"'s and "Exactly, right"'s

Then he lies back on his bed holding his phone and relaxes.

"To be honest there is only one ex I miss and cried really for. It was Ciaran. When he died this year... I felt heartbroken again and I even wrote a message about it. Rashai was SO mad about it. Someone else was getting importance." Den closes his eyes at the thought of Ciaran that he really liked and sighs slightly. "But Ciaran never got 'it' so who knows, that's why he didn't end up psycho too." Den adds laughing, joining the humor.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2640 Posted : 22 March 2021 04:35:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Today was the day; Serenity had planned having a girls night/sleepover with her friends Lydia and Nina ever since the trio decided to take on the V-Day party together. The three of them together had such a fun time, she genuinely wanted to keep hanging out with them so she immediately started planning this sleepover. She even made sure her home was nice and clean. It wasn't that her home was normally a pig sty but she did want to make sure it was homely and welcoming. Her rather lavish home was in California complete with 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a beautiful infinity pool, and she even made a little studio out of her basement. Of course her favorite area was where she was in now, the kitchen, preparing some finger foods for them to snack on. She admitted, she had no clue what they might want for dinner so instead of attempting to cook, which she wasn't good at anyway, she was going to order takeout once they had all agreed on what to eat. She had some balloons and an array of alcohol at her bar ready for the evenings festivities. It wasn't fancy but it looked like a good time was about to be had there.

She was wearing some cute Minnie mouse pajamas complete with a cute headband that had the minnie mouse ears and even matching fluffy slippers. As she walked around her kitchen, humming, her 2 dogs, Flora and Fauna, were following behind her while her smallest dog, Merryweather was napping on her pillow. "Guys, I can't give you anymore treats or we'll have nothing to eat!" She says, shooing them away lightly.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar