logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

754 Pages«<748749750751752>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14981 Posted : 02 October 2020 00:38:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Exactly! Life is full of so many things and I want to be able to have fun and live my life. Finding love is nice and comforting but it is not my priority and never has been. If it happens, that is wonderful too of course, but I think it's best when it happens naturally. I'm like the definition of going with the flow." Serenity laughs as she was completely telling the truth. If it weren't her manager and team behind the scenes, she would just do whatever. She still sort of does but there's more structure and organization.

"If I'm being honest, most of my greatest times and inspirations have come when I was single. I think if you can't be happy and comfortable while being single then you shouldn't even try to date. That's just going to be an emotionally draining experience for everyone involved." She knew this from experience herself. In the past she had expected her happiness to come from some knight in shining armor but she soon realized that if she wasn't happy being alone then she was just trying to fill a void with another body. She had only begun being happy and enjoying life by herself and she was fine with that. Of course every now and then she felt this loneliness of being single but it didn't consume her like it used to. She had learned to love herself and think of herself first. Marriage and children were something she had thought about of course but if she didn't have them, she was fine with that also.

Serenity smirked and nodded her head, taking another shot of the soju as well. "Oh yeah, I was kind of lowkey and then I found Eilidh, sweetest girl, and we became buddies for the night. I had a lot of fun and was absolutely glad that I decided to attend. Sometimes a person just wants a reason to get dressed up and go out." She giggled.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline PANIC!  
#14982 Posted : 03 October 2020 16:08:33(UTC)
PANIC!

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Given that his last few serious relationships were filled with expectations, arguments, publicity, it was a breath of fresh air to hear Serenity say she wanted to go with the flow of things. While he knew the publicity aspect would be a part of any relationship he was involved in, if he could help it he would try his best to keep it as intimate as possible these days. “I like that, going with the flow. It should be fun to date someone and maybe fall in love one day, the added pressure shouldn’t be relevant.” Regardless of what happened moving forward, it sounded like they were both on the same page. “I have a good feeling you and I won’t have any trouble having a good time together.” He said with a smirk, running a hand through his hair.

Ryan listened carefully to what she shared and nodded his head softly as she spoke. “I’ve been there. You know, for a long time I believed that I needed someone to fix me or complete me when that’s not really what it is about. I’ve learned that you have to get your crap in order before bringing somebody else in to deal with you.” He chuckled, raising the glass and kicking back his own shot of soju. “I’ve actually always found it difficult to write a song when in a relationship for whatever reason. There’s this running joke with my friends that once I write a hit song while being with someone, that will be when they know I’ve found ‘the one’ for me,” he throws up air quotes and rolls his eyes with a small laugh. Even when he wrote about relationships in his music, it was almost always from the opposite side of it instead of writing about it in real time. A part of him as an artist believed that the best art came from being alone and having some sort of battle to face and overcome.

He grinned as she spoke about her night at the FCAs. While he had a good time, he felt like he was certainly in his own bubble most of the night having not interacted with many people. “I’ve had very little interactions with Eilidh over the years, but she seems like a total sweetheart.” She was also likely one of the few female pop stars that he had not had his name attached to at one point or another over the years. “I know all about low-key. I probably only spoke with you and like four other people that night. I wanted to slip in, play my song, and get the hell out of there. I already got some unwelcome guests back in Montana thanks to that.” He said chuckling, referencing the protesters that were outside of his property the morning after his stirring performance.

The waiter returns with their drinks and Ryan thanks him, leaning back against his seat and smiling over at Serenity’s direction. “So, realistically speaking, what did you think of me all those years back when we went on that date in New York City?” He asked curiously, not really one to dwell on the past, more so just interested in what she thought of him then. He knew fully well that he could be a bit too much for some people, especially years back when he was at a different stage in life.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14983 Posted : 05 October 2020 23:55:57(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Oh yeah, I heard about that." Serenity says referring to the protesters that surrounded his home after his performance. "I always say if you aren't being boycotted or protested, or even condemned by religious leaders maybe you aren't doing it right." She laughs, knowing that she was always trying to see the best in situations but she also did firmly believe that. She knew everyone wasn't going to be a fan of what you say and she also knew that everyone shouldn't so she welcomed the protests in all honesty, unless it was about basic human rights then she knew they were wrong. "I really do admire when people use their platforms in such a creative and bold way. Even if it's not a song or a post, I think everyone should be able to do what comes natural and feels comfortable."

Serenity takes another sip of her drink before chuckling a little and a little caught off guard that he was referring to their first date years ago. "Hmm...well..I did want to see what kind of a person you were. I was hearing so much about you but I like to see things for myself. I don't know about you but I had a nice time. I was looking forward to another date but I suppose life happened or you didn't feel the same way which is completely fine." She laughs again. She was like everyone else when she found out later about him and Izzy being in a relationship but she just saw it as maybe a failed first date and moved on. She had no idea that they would meet again under different circumstances.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline PANIC!  
#14984 Posted : 07 October 2020 09:42:03(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

He had kept most of his career in a narrow line when it came to speaking out about politics or social issues. It was not that he did not support certain candidates or movements, but he tried to keep his involvement under wraps as best he could for the sake of privacy. He felt that nobody needed to hear his views or for him to get political. Obviously with the release of his latest single, that narrative has changed and he was prepared for it. It did not catch him by surprise at all. He chuckles at her comment, shaking his head as he thought of all the particular groups he upset. “Clearly I decided to piss all of those people off and then some. I probably can’t perform in like a twelve mile radius of a church.” He laughed, figuring the outcry from the right wing with the song to be a bit far fetched. “Yeah, that’s what I tried to do. I just saw so many fucked up things happening in the world that I had to take a hard look at myself and the space around me. If I had comeback with some heartbroken poor me song that would have been doing a disservice to how I truly felt.”

Ryan listened to her, realizing that he had kind of left her high and dry after that first date. While it was not purposely done, he knew he had the ability at times to be quite selfish and caught up in his own world, that was much of the reason why there was never a second date all those years ago between them. It certainly did not help his reputation as a womanizer and overall douchebag. “I have no good reason to tell you why I didn’t reach back to you for another date. I was an asshole back then, to put it bluntly. I was so caught up in myself that at times I would neglect people.” While it was not a lighthearted topic to talk about himself in a negative light, it was honest which was what he tried his hardest to be these days after years of attempting to only show his best sides to a possible partner. “It’s all in the past and I try not to dwell about things that are way out of my control. I’m just happy to be here with you at this moment and look forward to future dates with you.” He remarked with a smirk before sipping on his drink, noticing the bottle of soju was nearly done. “Who knows? Maybe this date will go further than the last in more ways than one.” He laughed, pouring themselves two other shots to finish the bottle.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14985 Posted : 08 October 2020 00:39:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Agreed! The past is the past and I prefer it stay that way. Honestly, it wasn't a good time for me to be dating anyway. I had a lot of things on my plate back then so it sort of worked out for the best?" Serenity laughed before shrugging. She was by no means bitter or hurt or anything of the sort. In all honesty she was relieved that it didn't lead to anything serious after that date. Things in her life were getting complicated at that point and she was not in any way shape or form ready to be in a relationship then. She wouldn't be able to give her all and she hated those types of relationships. Hearing him reference them potentially leading things elsewhere after their drinks made Serenity blush a little. She was not shy when it came to the topic but she also had never really had anyone be honest about it. She thought it was refreshing. "Well, play your cards right and I might not even have to remember where I parked my car then." She chuckles, finishing her second drink and focusing on the soju.

"So should we get out of here or do you have any other places to show me around here? I am completely up for anything tonight." Serenity looks at him as if she was waiting for her next challenge of the evening. She as enjoying herself a lot and she figured the night was only just beginning for the two of them.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#14986 Posted : 08 October 2020 06:02:52(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

He nodded his head as she spoke, knowing very well that nothing about each of their pasts can be changed whether they wanted to or not. It was easy to get yourself into a funk if you got caught up on the past too much. “Maybe our time wasn’t meant to be until now.” He smirked and finished the rest of his whiskey sour, setting the glass down to the side. He raised an eyebrow and grin at her next remark about her car, leaning forward in his seat to close the space between them. “If that were to happen, no need to worry. I can give you a ride back in the morning for it... or afternoon depending on how the rest of the night goes.” He chuckled before running a hand over his stubble.

He smiled, enjoying the fact that she seemed so open to anything and didn’t have a guard up. It was a welcomed change of pace for Ryan as he felt like he could be more open himself. “Is that so? Boy, be careful what you wish for, Serenity.” He winked at her before laughing, the only alcohol that remained was their respective shots of soju. The waiter appears shortly after, asking them if they needed any other drinks. “We’re good, you can just put it on one tab. Thank you.” He pulls out his wallet and hands his credit card to the server as he walks away. “Well, let’s finish these shots first, then get out of here and see where the night takes us.” He suggested with a smile, curious himself to see if this was just the beginning what else was in store for them as the night went on.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14987 Posted : 08 October 2020 22:14:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Oh yes, cannot let shots go to waste!" Serenity smirked and then took her soju and drank it in one swift movement. She exhaled and seemed even more chipper than before. She was happy that she allowed herself the chance to go out with Ryan this evening. Usually she had a habit of not dating someone or going out with them more than once if there was no apparent connection she could sense but taking the chance to reconnect with Ryan was proving to have been a great decision. "I will let you lead the way only because I'd probably lead us to a back alley or somewhere near Las Vegas." She laughed, gathering her leather jack from the chair and wrapping it around her shoulders again.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#14988 Posted : 10 October 2020 05:57:47(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Ryan smiled and kicked back the shot of soju, savoring the taste for a moment. He was happy that he opened up and allowed himself to meet up with Serenity once again because this was the most content he felt in a long time while on a date. “If we somehow end up in Vegas, then we really lived it up tonight! It has been a long time since I’ve woken up not knowing where I was last.” He chuckled, grabbing his card and leaving a sizable tip on the check before standing up and adjusting his jacket, making sure his outfit looked good still. “I hope you can handle some more drinks, I think they might be needed at this next stop even more.” He didn’t give any hints of where they were going next, only smiling and winking over at her, walking a few steps away from her towards the exit. He stops and looks behind his shoulder, offering his hand out to her. “As a precautionary measure. I wouldn’t want you to get lost in a back alley, you know.” He states with one of his trademark charming, albeit a bit cocky smirks.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#14989 Posted : 09 March 2021 05:38:59(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Ashford York had only recently moved into his new home in his hometown of Phoenix, Arizona having been living in temporary accommodation for the best part of the last nine months. He had bought some land and begun his life-long dream of having his dream home built from the ground up, a global pandemic allowed for the free time for him to be as involved in its build as much as possible. The result being a modern two story, 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with a personal outdoor pool and recreational area including an outdoor firepit for those evenings under the Arizona sky.
Despite his work base being in California, the current situation of the world has seen him work primarily from home where the majority of his preparation for Half-Moon Music has leaned towards the writing of the daily shows both audio and written.

He set his laptop down on his kitchen counter and lifted it’s lid as it’s screen lit up. He wandered over towards the sliding doors looking out into his back garden and coaxed his three dogs back into the house and into the lounge where they lay on a large rug in front of the fireplace. He turned the kitchen TV down slightly as sports reporters chatted Football on ESPN and grabbed himself a bottle of beer from the fridge before sitting at the kitchen stool in front of his laptop, typing away in between occasional glances at the TV. He opened his beer and took a couple of sips before the familiar ringing tone of a Skype call came through on his laptop. He answered the call, checking the name just after he had accepted the call.
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
FiveT on 09/03/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#14990 Posted : 09 March 2021 05:58:29(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Natasha Stanovski of the Jollies was in her group's apartment in London, the one they rent to work together when the pandemic started one year ago exactly. If it weren't for that, who knows if they had ever made it this far when pursuing their shared dream.
the apartment has many rooms but is not really so big. A bedroom for Zafari and Fabriano, one for Natasha and Rose, one for David only who's a bit of a mess to sleep with. The five share a small kitchen and a bath. So they have become like a real family now. Natasha kinda found in the others that missing part after her dad abandoned her when she was a teenager. But she wouldn't admit it so easily, not only because she is extremely reserved when it comes to her own privacy, but also because it's a blow at her pride to think she was abandoned by someone, her dad especially, one of the most important figures and not to mention that he only showed up again when she gained her momentums of success with the public.

But leaving aside this taboo subject for Natasha, it looks like she seems rather calm now. Focused totally on her work, she can do that very well being so disciplined and hard-working. With four people she feels like protecting with her strong persona but deep down she feels protected by them, as well.

The other four were in the studio to finish some harmonies for a new song they were recording, the new album is almost finished and Natasha had done all of her parts today. She always starts and finishes first in the studio, not only being the strongest vocalist but because her job comes first, always. A bit like Fabriano, but he's more about being precise and doing it for business, he's more materialistic and about the right strategy to create a lucrative and opportunistic career, Nat instead she loves her job. She has a passion for it.

She was the one in charge to do an important meeting today by their new manager Augusto Lincoln, who the press and media thinks is dating Nat when they are only friends. She is sitting comfortably on her chair in front of her laptop sending her Skype video call to Ashford.

He appears on her screen and she smirks.

"Hi, nice to see ya. I'm Natasha. Augusto asked me to go through this meeting, he was busy today."

She stops to check Ashford out for a moment and see his reaction then continues. "My bandmates are currently in the studio right now, they could not be here, sadly."

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline C4AJoh  
#14991 Posted : 09 March 2021 06:20:03(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Ashford took another sip of his beer while the video call was connecting, he quickly grabbed his notebook in order to jot some stuff down. He was planning on having an interview with the group at some point within the next couple of weeks and had requested a quick chat with one of them through The Jollies new manager, he wasn’t totally sure who he would be talking to but wasn’t too worried as it was likely just a brief conversation to go over some key topics in regards to upcoming plans and general logistics for the interview.

He sat up straight as the screen came through with Natasha on the other end of the call. He gave a friendly smile as she introduced herself. Of course he was aware of each member of the band but had never had the opportunity to interact with any of them yet. It was the best part of his job talking to the creative minds behind their music, whoever they may be.

“Natasha, hello! Lovely to see you.” He says warmly before continuing, “That’s not a problem, he called to let me know that one of you guys will be connecting in with me today. Just to go over a couple of things ahead of the interview if that's cool with you. How are you guys doing?” he smiles, “Hard at work as always, I’m sure!” he says geniuinly.

He adjusted his laptop screen slightly and turned down the TV a little more. He preferred the personal touch of face to face interviews and conversations and although this was just a courtesy call he found he often got a better sense of a person when in their presence rather than over video calls. But such is the way of the world at the moment that this was the best way for them to connect and continue to work professionally. He was happy to be talking to Natasha as she’s not somebody that he was all too familiar with, it seemed from the outside looking in that she tended to keep herself to herself if possible.
Offline FiveT  
#14992 Posted : 09 March 2021 12:31:47(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Natasha nodded with a smirk, she definately was looking slightly tired even if she tried to hide it away. "Yes, doing the work behind the scenes that not everyone knows about, the harder part I guess."

She was hard-working and put passion in what she did, but she liked most of all to do it to see the best results, so she can get impatient at times in her job to arrive at the end. She enjoyed working behind a live performance for example, doing a meeting like this to prepare an interview because it was part of the job of her life but unless she sees the end results looking good she won't trust them and this is why maybe she wouldn't take anything for granted, unlike some of her bandmates would.

Ashford looked like a polite man to her. She really, really loves polite people even if she knows how to hang around any kind of people as she doesn't easily let things get to her and hides in sarcasm but if they do... that would mean trouble. So she prefers politeness over handling rudeness.

As she sit more comfortable with her back against the chair and crossing her arms, she continued. "We are really interested in this opportunity, it is nice to properly talk about first album to give that, like, a sense of closure and then head to the second album right after."

She stopped for a few seconds reflecting on how much this first album meant, how strange a year almost already passed and they're on their second record. So she smirked at Ashford briefly. "I guess an important chapter is closing for us."

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline C4AJoh  
#14993 Posted : 10 March 2021 06:02:27(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Ashford nodded as Natasha spoke about the amount of work that goes on away from the spotlight that the casual fan just wouldn’t even consider, he had worked various jobs within the music industry for years and had an immense appreciation for the artists and groups that were massively involved in all aspects of their career, he smiles as he listens to her and agrees, “Exactly, that’s the real hard yards. But man, it’s definitely paying off for you guys. Hardest working group in the music biz today, in my opinion.” As a positive person, the biggest thing he appreciated in somebody was work ethic. “Hey, talent only gets you so far. You gotta put the work in.”

He took another drink of his beer, the backdrop of the Arizona sunset giving a warm orange glow behind him, he watched his screen intently as Natasha spoke about the upcoming interview, “Of course, for sure. It’s going to be a great show.” He states with a smile, although he wasn’t going to be involved in the show itself he would be providing a brief interview segment with The Jollies, “It’ll be my friend Maliah’s first episode to air, I know she’s a huge fan of you guys so I think your debut record will be in good hands.” He says happily at the thought of Maliah getting her opportunity to host one of the Half-Moon Specials, although an onscreen presenter he was also CEO of the burgeoning entertainment platform so was of course invested in making every show a huge success whether he was directly involved or not.

He could tell that Natasha took the opportunity seriously just by the way that she spoke with passion and felt comfortable that the group would likely have the same mindset and be a pleasure to speak to. “It’s hugely important to shine a spotlight on something that we feel passionately about and I know that record helped a lot of people. I know Maliah will certainly be talking very positively about the record throughout the show.”

He nods his head in reassurance, “It’s likely that the interview section will make up around ten to fifteen minutes of the show, so with it being quite brief we’ll not have the opportunity to go too in-depth with this one. It’s more of a fan-service sort of interview, hit some key points about the debut record and what it means to you guys and what’s next, which I’ve heard is quite a full schedule.”

He smiled and nodded his head as Natasha mentioned it being a closing of a chapter, “Absolutely right, after all It’s the first chapter that dictates whether the audience keep reading or not.”
Offline FiveT  
#14994 Posted : 12 March 2021 11:29:17(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Natasha nodded and couldn't help but smirk hard, being complimented on talent and an idea or a project was nice, but on the actual work behind it was a huge compliment for her. She puts so much of herself into it. Despite feeling really pleased to hear Ashford telling her that, she replies with a "Ah thank you" that may seem shy or may seem a little cold but it depends on somebody's point of view - who understands her can see there's much more behind it. She has a world within.

She then kept noding while listening to Ashford carefully with a serious face. She then smirked again to hear Ashford talk so positevely about their album and nodded. "Yes, we didn't simply want to do a music everyone could or, say, to talk about the usual stuff." She then adjusted her hair and herself in her sit and continued, speaking passionately about her work. "I mean, most of us in the group or well, all of us, we care about spreading our ideals and when you work as a group you need to respect others' ideas and not impose what you think, so we came up with something that we felt collectively as right. So it had to be something that connects us as 5 different guys and so I feel it's why it connected to many."

She then nodded to hear the show was about fifteen minutes and then chuckled slightly as she sighed, here she lets out a bit of her sarcasm which really only shows a bit of her lighter and bubblier side among the armor and shield she has around her hard appearance. "Well. I'm pretty sure that with my bandmates we can take 10 minutes of it just laughing and doing some real bad jokes." She sighed again, but it was really maybe her unconscious way to break the ice.

She then continued with her serious talking as she crossed her arms again and asked Ashford a question. "But jokes aside, it's a good opportunity. We'll have to make the best of it. I agree with you... Second album, I mean, it's like a hit or miss and I do not care about this whole celebrity thing, reaching a million of followers or top 10's but it's really the way to do this job properly. An inevitable consequence, I guess."

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#14995 Posted : 13 March 2021 06:44:39(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Ashford raised a hand in acknowledgement of her “thank you”, he was always a person that spoke as he felt and certainly meant every word but it was never done with the intent of pleasing somebody. He was just offering his own observation, one that was likely shared by many within the industry. He was happy to offer his take on things and his appreciation of the work ethic of the group was in his opinion very warranted.

He listened to her talk about the debut album, “You guys created something that was incredibly unique and very much required at a time when people needed it most.” He states before continuing, “I think that was the starting point to the crazy productivity we got throughout the rest of the year. I think it’s a record that inspired people without them even realizing that it inspired them.” He says with a kind smile. Like many, Ashford had a tough time adjusting to life under quarantine, his passions were what helped navigate him through it and music was certainly the thing that he was most passionate about, some would even say obsessed.

Ashford smiled a little as Natasha joked about the lack of time that would be reserved for the interview, “Man, I can see this interview going down in flames. If we have you guys laughing and telling jokes for ten minutes there will be no time for my long inane rambling questions.” He playfully took a dig at himself, knowing that he has a tendency to talk a little too much himself, but it seemed to work in terms of covering more ground.

He nodded in agreement as Natasha spoke about how it was a good opportunity, “I think with this sort of brief interview, you just have to go into with the attitude of making every second count.” He says confidently, he knew the main goal of the interview segment of the show was to highlight the close bond the group have and showcase the personalities behind the record. He continued, “I mean, there’s always time in the future for another more in-depth chat. I know there’s a lot of stuff that we could cover, but I think they’re better saved for when we can meet face to face.”
Offline FiveT  
#14996 Posted : 15 March 2021 17:00:50(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Natasha was starting to get more comfortable now that she seemed to realise Ashford was actually a polite, mature man. He seemed really ok and as she listened closely to him about their first album she looks down at herself for a moment and sighs a little. "Yes, I know 2020 been a huge black hole. We had to work twice to get things out there but we are lucky, 90s' didn't have internet and socials. Posting videos and messages, the right marketing strategies, it all helped." She then heard him talk about the album inspiring others and smiles proudly. "I don't know about it, but it that was the case, I'd feel honored. You know, speaking of our music, especially the first album, it was so bubbly at times. So much Pop. We were like 'People are not gonna be interested in being happy right now, they are busy with a pandemic'. But then some good fun and good moments were missed, we could give them to who needed it."

She chuckled with him at the rambling long questions remarks and kept more at ease now to keep her smile on, Ashford looked like a nice guy. Natasha's father is a Russian tycoon businessman, before he abandoned her she had seen the dark behind the scenes of business. She had seen people in different industries and how they worked, how opportunistic and evil they could get to do their job, even her father was like that and maybe that was even the reason she was abandoned. So she definately has to see and understand properly who's she's talking to on work terms, in her job. But Ashford seemed kinda different, more laid-back and generally a calm person in her eyes, someone genuinely interested in what she says.

"You will love to talk to my bandmate David, he spends 80 percent of the day speaking I think. Sometimes by himself, we have to ignore that at one point." She replied smiling and shaking her head slightly.

She then returned serious and nodded at the idea of speaking further and deeper face to face. "I agree. Yes. The thing with us lot is that we are five different people with five different ideas and organizing and choosing one point of agreement, sometimes that can be hard. We'll definately talk deeper on the subjects but... I feel like we're gonna end up going on the spontaneus side of us, because it worked best in the interviews."

She then reminded herself of when the group had a different line-up in 2019 and Fabriano Galore wasn't there, instead they had Cj Frankson, cousin of Jo Frankson. She reminds herself of what a mess it was because he would monopolise interviews and would kill any spontaneous act or word. "We had this... person in the group, before Fabriano came. It was not very good. We had to force a chemistry to make up for his bad behaviour, we had to shut up when he would speak or we had to be careful when he would create a mess with what he did. I think this is the reason why now interviews don't really... scare me much anymore. We are on a far more comfortable level within us."

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#14997 Posted : 21 March 2021 05:23:39(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Ashford nods in agreement of Natasha’s assessment of 2020, it had been a complete mess but in a weird way it seemed to encourage artists to connect more closely with their fans as they relied more on the social media aspect of their career, “I find it difficult to speak positively about the social media side to the music business but it can be a good tool if used correctly. Sadly, I’ve known it to be a plague to a lot of good people.” As a huge advocate for mental health causes, he found social media to be a major negative. He listened to Natasha talk about what the album meant to herself at the time of it’s release and gave a half-smile, “I think it’s a fine line and you guys walked it very well. It was just enough positivity and to not feel overbearing was the key. I think it was certainly done to the right degree … and for the right reasons, it seems to me.”

Ashford laughs aloud as she mentions that he and David will get along well due to their chatty nature, “Oh, believe me I can’t count the amount of times I’ve been told to shut up. It’s kind of my job, though. You know?” he says with a smile. It was something he was aware of, it took a while for him to embrace the comments as they often felt like they were being directed in a negative way, but he was always a curious person. That’s not to say that he was always 100% the talkative guy that people would make him out to be, he could often be quiet and contemplative in the right moments if needed.

He smiled once more as she talked about how the five of them were very different, he found the group fascinating with how they come together and have this seemingly immense bond with one another despite all being quite different to each other on the surface. He also loved the idea of chatting to them in more detail some day, “I think there’s a lot of depth that we could go into with a face to face chat with you guys. Really peel back the curtain and get into some real therapy.” He said happily at the thought, “As soon as you’re free to travel and find yourself out in California, hit me up and we’ll make it happen.”

He nodded, “I remember that everybody was confused by that whole situation.” He wasn’t aware of what had gone on or the reasons for CJ’s departure from the group, but it seemed like things had worked out for them because of it, “You have to find the right balance. All of the great groups worked because of that reason and failed due to those same issues. Aerosmith without Joe Perry tanked in the early 80’s. Same with Guns N Roses without Slash. Once you’ve got that perfect group of people, it just works.” He thinks for a moment, “But surely there’s part of you all that kind of thinks what would happen if you tried some solo stuff?” he knew that the group was the main thing for them, but figured it was worth asking the question.
Offline FiveT  
#14998 Posted : 06 April 2021 23:20:50(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Natasha nodded as she listened to Ashford and got herself in another comfortable position in her sit. She rested her left arm on the chair behind and her right on the table, the Jollies were especially known for sitting very comfortably and being very spontaneous even in formal interviews, apart from Fabriano who'd always sit very elegant and confidently.

She then smiled genuinely amused at the chatty comments. "Oh, I'm one who can be very silent at times and feel like I don't say much but then again... This is who I am." She sais raising her arms up. She really liked to be herself in whatever way or mood, nobody could tell her to speak more or less, but she definately knew that at times being too reserved in interviews could make it hard for people to get to know her.

"I feel like..." She continued "I feel like it's not a bad thing to be very talkative, it makes people understand you someway BUT there are like billions of people watching what you say and I think there should be a limit at times on what we say, you never know who's listening. That's not me saying that we shouldn't be free to express what we want, absolutely not... But talking 'bout my bandmate, he sometimes says too many private things and makes them public like there was no tomorrow. I don't find that safe."

She then nodded at the invitation to meet in California, she let out a grin for some seconds and nodded again. "Absolutely. I love me a sunny California."

She then listened carefully to him and when he says solo stuff she grins again, like she was caught and asked on something she shouldn't talk about, a kind of a taboo question. "Actually... We talk about that a lot of times. Five people, five different minds, five tastes and one music and one band. You gotta mix it all up and come to compromise in a band. That works and shows our message but we are aware that there'll be need for individual expression sometime." She nodded saying and after a short pause to reflect, she continued, touching her hair. "I think what us five have in common, and THANK GOD for that, is that we are aware of each other's limits and freedom and that also happens daily. I give you an example. We live together and if I wanna go to the cinema tonight and the others don't, I will still go there. If only one of them is coming, that's ok anyway, but we are still friends. We are like brothers and sisters who have grown up together now after this year of sharing a home."

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#14999 Posted : 09 March 2024 03:29:34(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Earlier in the day the stars began descending on Beverly Hills even more so than usual as the extensive cast of celebrity superstars checked into the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel the day before the Universal Music Awards. However, as a resident of Hollywood, California ‘Jadyn Ghalen’ better known to some as ‘Boa’ from the rap trio ‘Orion’ had opted not to stay at the hotel over the weekend. Focussed on his own commitments for the show tomorrow with his group performing, he hadn’t paid too much attention to the pre-show hype but a social media post from Amy-Jayne peaked his attention as she mentioned how she had arrived in the City for the weekend and playfully asked her followers if they had any idea of something fun for her to do over the weekend while she was in the City. A tongue-in-cheek way of saying that she would be attending the show.

Jadyn took this as an opportunity to send the pop star a message, offering to introduce Amy-Jayne to the City that he had grown so familiar with over the past couple of years. He knew they were both quite different people in terms of personality and lifestyle but had a respect for Amy-Jayne’s artistry and the way she’s carried herself within the industry over the years and had always considered her someone that he would be interested in working with someday if the right circumstances aligned. He wasn’t expecting a response, but was more than happy to oblige if she opted to take him up on his offer;

“I could def show you a lil’ of the City, if you down?”
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15000 Posted : 09 March 2024 06:02:55(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
It was almost time for the newest awards show to ascend on the world and all the big stars where going to be their it had been a whirlwind few years for Amy with the birth of her daughter being a highlight to the crash and burn of her relationship with Dominic Brown, some could say Amy has always been unlucky when it comes to romance but it didn't bother her because she had two beautiful children at the end of it all. She was much for the glitz and glam of showbiz and over the years as mainted a very quiet social media presence only really using it when necessary to promote her music.

Amy however was looking forward to the show, getting the chance to catch up with some of her pals from over the years and to mingle with some of the newer faces that had emergered in the last couple of years as their had been many. Amy had everything set for her outfit to her make up and hair. Being a Texas native a place that Amy has always called home no matter how famousor how much money she had, Texas was her roots and was a woman who honored them dearly. She sees a message pop up from someone rather unexpected and being a kind soul that she is, she opens it.

”Ah mister Jadyn or is it Boa?, a girl should never refuse a tour guild and I have no clue about California for I'd be more than happy for you to show me some of the hotspots…seeing as you know more about the place than I do”
UserPostedImage