logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<192193194195196>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3861 Posted : 04 February 2021 08:50:10(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erich: fine,i'll just say it. i dont trust holograms. oh sure,it starts out all friendly. putting on performances like this. but let me tell you: its only a hop,skip,and a jump from wardrobe changes to being fuckable. i'm not here to kink shame. you let those freak flags fly,you crazy diamonds. but,and hear me out here...if they can hologram a person and give that person clothes....whats to stop them from hologramming a reproductive system? suddenly,you'll have half human/half hologram overlords being pumped out on an industrial scale. oh,i know,i KNOW. this isnt even getting into the logistics of holographic sperm. they turn THAT on? the fucking sun will shine down sperm rays and impregnate ever womb on earth. then, THEN we'll be overrun with helios super beings shooting god damned gamma rays from their eyes. we will be truly and thoroughly fucked then and all because someone wanted to fuck a hologram.

ooc: I...I....I... am speechless 💀💀💀💀💀💀 like you WIN. 😂😂😂 like how do you even come up with these responses???
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 04/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#3862 Posted : 04 February 2021 10:32:27(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Radio: FUCK! I ran over and I show that damn preview my love! I was sooooooo excited! Simply because everything the team of Stephanie touches is gold darling.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 04/02/2021(UTC)
#3863 Posted : 05 February 2021 00:31:31(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: RadioVine Go to Quoted Post
Radio: FUCK! I ran over and I show that damn preview my love! I was sooooooo excited! Simply because everything the team of Stephanie touches is gold darling.

Jennifer Rios: We appreciate that so much Radio! We worked so hard on this, can't wait for people to see it! It's going to be an awesome night!
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3864 Posted : 05 February 2021 01:32:13(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Serenity: At first holograms to me kind of scared me and I thought 'It's so weird to be able to have someone whole likeness after death like that' but then the more I thought about it, it's really fascinating and cool. It is the chance to get to see someone that you might have not otherwise ever saw in concert. I'm so excited for the show!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 05/02/2021(UTC)
#3865 Posted : 07 February 2021 05:50:47(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Serenity: At first holograms to me kind of scared me and I thought 'It's so weird to be able to have someone whole likeness after death like that' but then the more I thought about it, it's really fascinating and cool. It is the chance to get to see someone that you might have not otherwise ever saw in concert. I'm so excited for the show!

Jennifer Rios: I have to agree Serenity. The idea of all of this still creeps me out to be honest but I know that this is all being done with love and heart. Stephanie hated the idea and spoke about never doing it in an interview almost 10 years ago, but also I think with covid happening things have changed and many artists are doing virtual concerts. We are so humbled that you are still checking this out and we hope you enjoy the show :)
RoseJapanFan on 07/02/2021(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3866 Posted : 12 February 2021 09:42:28(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
MI•MI LANDS DISNEY+ SPECIAL, SET TO RELEASE IN MARCH
K-pop girl group launching individual careers following final album, Disney+ film to debut all new solo songs

UserPostedImage

Today, Disney+ announces that they are joining forces with Mi•Mi to create a goodbye film with the girl group debuting in March. Mi•Mi are the internationally-renowned pop stars, named "one of the most influential Korean Girl Groups to cross over in the Western market." In the Disney+ original, which will be in English, Misu, Miki Lee, DAENA and Mae will each display their very own short film featuring all new solo songs from the girls. Being described as not just a visual album but also a documentary, Mi•Mi's final visual project together will be re-introducing all 4 girls to the world as solo acts.

The #1 album, When I Grow Up was released in late January 2021 after almost 6 years of delays. The final album has been praised by critics as being a "serious" album that "beautifully tells a story of how 4 girls got their groove back". In previous years, the girl group has expressed that they were ready to walk away from the idea of ever releasing a 3rd and final album with SM Entertainment because they "don't want to make anymore money" for their estranged label. In recent years, negotiations have taken place and a middle-ground was met but with news of this film, it's clear the girls of Mi•Mi want to move on from the group as soon as possible.

UserPostedImage
5 years ago Mi•Mi's Bend It Like Beckham world tour DVD was aired on HBO.

Trailer for Bend It Like Beckham World Tour filmed by HBO

No name for the pending Dinsy+ film has been revealed yet but it will be considered the second film realesed by the girl group after airing Bend It Like Beckham World Tour DVD on HBO in 2016. It featured live performances of songs from both Mi•Mi's debut album In Our Youth and Mi•Mi's sophomore album He Say She Say. The performance DVD was received well and it's featured trailer went viral, Mi•Mi's world tour selling out just days after it's release.

It is rumored that the Disney+ special will feature EPs from Misu, Miki Lee, DAENA and Mae. They will all be released after the Disney+ premeire, the 4 girls looking forward to some friendly competition on the charts with each other. "It's been very important to them that we focus less on Mi•Mi's past and start putting a spotlight on the future of the girls." A representative from Mi•Mi's camp bluntly reveals. "Mi•Mi has been dead to them for a long time and one of the only reasons Misu, Miki Lee, DAENA and Mae wanted to give the girl group a happy ending is so that they could use it to draw attention to their solo efforts."

As more information is released about the special, we here at Culture Uncut will continue to update you!

thanks 6 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
2001clay on 12/02/2021(UTC), FiveT on 12/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/02/2021(UTC), erich hess on 12/02/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/02/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 12/02/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3867 Posted : 12 February 2021 10:58:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17908 time(s) in 10404 post(s)
Erica: why haven't we been hit up for a Disney special?!

Nina: we probably aren't family friendly enough,love

Erica: what? Bullshit. I have a family, I'm friendly. Gimme that mouse money.

Nina: they probably are the sort to pay in Disney Park vouchers .

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 12/02/2021(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3868 Posted : 12 February 2021 11:32:51(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Erica: why haven't we been hit up for a Disney special?!

Nina: we probably aren't family friendly enough,love

Erica: what? Bullshit. I have a family, I'm friendly. Gimme that mouse money.

Nina: they probably are the sort to pay in Disney Park vouchers .

Miki Lee: Disney Park vouchers?? I know for a fact we aren't getting paid in Disney Park vouchers. Right, Misu?

Misu: Um... they said they'd give us a lifetime entr--

Miki: WHAT??? *gets lawyer on the phone*

Misu: But I like Disneyworld...

Miki, Daena & Mae: DISNEYWORLD??
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 12/02/2021(UTC)
#3869 Posted : 19 February 2021 03:41:06(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

MUSIC BOX: Daniel Launches New Management Company "Freenerd Management"; Quick Interview

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Official Company Logo; Freenerd Management ©

Q1: Where does your passion reside at the moment?

Daniel: That's always making experimental music but I've also always had a passion for managing artists. Just maybe not in the traditional business sense. Management companies rightfully want money and profits from and for their respective artists/labels. The way I look at it is more from an artistic point of view. I want an artist to profit artistically and that's why I feel I'm different from other management companies. The very first artist I managed was Radio Vine and as you may already know we did not have the traditional relationship. Our unique relationship did allow me to grow as a business person but that has also helped me evolve my vision for this company.

Q2: What is Freenerd Management? How did Freenerd Management come about? Can you share any struggles you faced making this company come to fruition?

Daniel: Freenerd Management; the name, has been a working progress for over a decade. Everything I've done musically for myself and other artists has been done through Freenerd Management. Since I was younger I've always been against the traditional record deal that artists tend to seek but I would often struggle to make my art the way I envisioned it because I didn't have the resources or the money to execute the projects I had in my head. This management company however supports both major recording artist and independent ones by providing resources to them to make them successful in creating their art. That's what Freenerd Management is about. It's not just a management company that gets bookings for artists, its a creative hub for them to make their art and of high quality.

That's always been a dream of mine, but with $2.35 cents in my account that dream was nearly impossible about 11 years ago. Within the last year alone I've been a part of some of the biggest songs and artists, so I can humbly say I'm not cut dry in the money department anymore but I'm using my earnings for good to create this company.

Q3: You were recently announced as the CEO of Hot Eye Records but you eventually turned down the position. I know industry politics can be messy but what made you turn back on your decision.

Daniel: In respect to Stephanie Fierce, I've always been the behind the scenes person behind a lot of her projects so I have a very close and personal relationship with her art and her label. The opportunity was presented to me and I was very excited for the opportunity but a major record label doesn't fall in line with what I envision for myself from a business point of view. Even though I've turned down the position I still have a very close relationship with the label and we do plan on doing future projects together at some point just not at the moment.

Q4: How involved are you with acts signed to your management company?

Daniel: In every aspect. I like to be involved in understanding the art side of things my artists create because I think that's important in the long run. You can have 10,000 number one singles but are they memorable? Did the art stick? Did the art create a movement? Did it shift things musically for other artists? Was a trend started because of it? An exmaple would be Silver Spoons. He's probably been one of the most versatile artists I've seen in our time. He's managed to not only achieve commercial success but also put on many different artist hats as a musician. One day he's R&B, one day he's pop, one day he's alternative rock and the next he's country. His new project, which I'm heavily involved in is really such a fun record. He's having fun and not taking himself so seriously which I think is important but we are not comping to play with the execution of that record so get ready.

Q5: What is your most proud achievement so far with this new company? What can we expect next?

Daniel: Being a part of the Superbowl takes the cake so far. I've been a part of the Birdies and other major events but this one hits home more for me. I don't mean when I performed but just being a creative director behind the whole performance itself. We had to jump through so many hoops just to make certain parts of the performance happen. That's what people don't see. I am really proud of how all of that came together. It's like a puzzle you worked really hard on and now you're just hanging it up like a frame and enjoying it. However, we are just getting started there's a couple of more exciting things happening in the next year that I can't speak of yet.

Q6: If an artist is interested in joining the company what would they need to do?

Daniel: You can go on the website and fill out an application. It's very simple but you do have to stand out as candidate I will be very transparent about that. What we look for is a concrete resume. You don't necessarily have to be a major act, but we do want people that have something unique to offer so we're not just going to accept anyone that walks through the door. You have to understand the culture we carry as a company and if you're just looking for a quick cash grab we are not the company for you.

Now our studios are also available for leasing, so any artist can simply walk in pay the fee and use any of our equipment or studio space. That's what is great about this company. You don't have to be a signed act to use our product.

Q7: What do you hope to achieve with this company that you feel you haven't done yet?

Daniel: I think it's important to have a balance in this industry. It's great to look at stats and achievements and see what people are capable of doing. However I want the focus to also be on the art itself because that's important. I know many artists that don't have a single number one single but they've created some of the best work and they don't get the label support because of that.

I also want people to count on us to deliver.

Q8: Last but not least. You announced new music would be coming. What can we expect?

Daniel: My next album will be my last in a long time so I'm just making sure I give you a body of work that people will enjoy. It's more commercial than my last but in some ways its not. I always try to keep it interesting so stay tuned for that.

Edited by user 19 February 2021 03:41:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 7 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 19/02/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 19/02/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 19/02/2021(UTC), erich hess on 19/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 19/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 19/02/2021(UTC), FiveT on 25/02/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3870 Posted : 24 February 2021 12:20:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19112 time(s) in 7584 post(s)
LAYLA SANCHEZ & JOSHUA GRIMMIE'S "FORBIDDEN HONEY" VIDEO TO BE A "10 MINUTE NSFW EPIC"

UserPostedImage

Over the last week, Layla Sanchez has been teasing her forthcoming single "Forbidden Honey", a hotly anticipated collaboration with close friend and ex-boyfriend, Joshua Grimmie. The single is set to drop on Friday, February 26th with the video arriving at a slightly later and currently undisclosed date. The teasers which the pair have been uploading across their social media in GIF form seemingly have fans more excited for the music video rather than the track itself due to their raunchy nature. Sources claim that the video will run at almost 10 minutes long, with acting scenes interspersed like a mini-movie, and also contain moments that can be deemed NSFW. Joshua Grimmie revealed earlier in the week that the original edit of the video wasn't approved by their censors and had to be reworked.

The clip will feature Sanchez portraying a waitress in a diner, consumed by the busy nature of her work only for everything to stand still when Grimmie shows up as a paying customer. The pair seemingly have an on-and-off-again relationship, which will be shown by flashback clips interjected throughout. Sanchez's character tries her best to remain professional, push through her shift and let another member of staff serve him but the red-blooded pair just can't resist. Joshua's motorbike-riding bad boy character returns to pick her up at the end of her working day and that's when things steam up yet again. A trusted insider has revealed that there will be not one but two hot and steamy scenes between the stars, with one sex scene allegedly "leaving very little to the imagination". The source went on to say that the "intense, flesh-flashing" scene will be a "shock" to most viewers as it's not a common sight in pop music videos nor what one would expect from an artist such as Layla, who has maintained a demure and sweet public persona for the best part of a decade.

UserPostedImage

"Forbidden Honey" will be the second single to be lifted from Layla's forthcoming debut album titled, "Feel No Fear". This follows on from her chart-topping comeback single, "No Trouble in Paradise" which reached the number one position back in October 2020. While the album doesn't have a release date confirmed, many fans await with bated breath as the record has been a long time coming. Even before stepping out from the security of her girl group SYNCO, Layla was always hotly tipped to become the breakout star, featuring prominently on the band's worldwide smashes, earning praise from and forming friends with big industry names as well as carving out a dedicated fanbase for herself. Sanchez quit SYNCO back in 2016 and the group dissolved not long after her departure. Layla released two tracks; "Love Me Right Now" and "Bleeding Out", with the former soaring straight to #1, but things quickly fell silent due to personal turmoil. A severe stalking incident which lead to an attempt on her life caused the star to halt all work and public appearances, resorting to a reclusive lifestyle. Layla only returned to social media and the studio in 2020, finally ready to tell her story and make her mark on the industry. A spokesperson from Five Pesky Kids dubbed the album as "world class".

The song "Forbidden Honey" itself is said to tell the tail of Sanchez's and Grimmie's brief but intense romance as the long-time close friends turned things up a notch in early 2020. While many fans adored the pairing and are delighted to see them re-enact that young romance yet again, it has also become a rather controversial subject. Fans of Austin Nimmo, Layla's former boyfriend for the majority of her time in the spotlight, aren't taking too well to the news. It is believed that a long term feud has been boiling away between Nimmo and Grimmie behind the scenes, something which has been reflected in the constantly battling fan bases for the last half decade. It is said that both pop heartthrobs have never gotten along due to comparisons and a jealousy surrounding their shared closeness with Sanchez. Layla breaking up with Austin and later having a heavily publicised fling with Joshua only fuelled the fire.

Will the raunchy video set pulses racing or reignite a huge industry feud? All we know is that something is simmering away.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
PANIC! on 24/02/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/02/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/02/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/02/2021(UTC), erich hess on 24/02/2021(UTC), FiveT on 25/02/2021(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#3871 Posted : 25 February 2021 07:00:03(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
RYAN ROSS HERNANDEZ UPSET ABOUT SONG LEAK
Our sources share some insight of Hernandez's current state of mind, as well as a statement from Studio 60 regarding the unreleased song circulating the internet
UserPostedImage

Surprisingly, for being one of the loudest and most shamelessly outspoken artists of the 21st century, Ryan Ross Hernandez has remained rather quiet since his return to the industry last August at the Fan Choice Awards. While he released two singles that each debuted at number one and has engaged in the occasional social media use, for the most part the 43 year old has kept his head down. No rumors on his love life. No loose-lip interviews. Things have been rather moot until this week when an old demo of Hernandez leaked online.

On February 22nd, a previously unreleased Hernandez track titled "Controlled Substances" was uploaded on YouTube, before being taken down due to copyright infringement a few hours later. Of course, as the internet usually does, nothing ever truly disappears, and by Tuesday morning there was countless of re-uploads across YouTube and Soundcloud of the leaked song, much to the dismay of RRH and his closes associates.

To catch everyone up, back in 2016, Hernandez's seventh studio album "Sex with Former Lovers" was announced. It is a longstanding rumor that the record was going to be a rather blunt musical tale about his exes. That belief is not hard to buy into judging from the two singles that did see the light of day officially in the spring of 2016, "The Younger Heart", heavily rumored to be about pop superstar Isabel Merjos, and "Don't Read the Headlines" allegedly inspired by his relationship with rapper Miami. This third song that leaked on this week from the since cancelled record, appears to be a burn-off to his ex-fiancée GirlSpice's Nadia Berry, while also touching upon once more, his heavily publicized follow-up relationship with Izzy that occurred soon after his engagement with Berry came to an end.

In terms of the leak, Hernandez is reportedly livid about the situation. Culture Uncut can confirm that the singer-songwriter held a meeting at his home in Beverly Hills late Tuesday night with his team, as well as any musicians and additional personnel that have been in the studio with the artist in the last few months. It is not known if this is just a one-off or if additional songs will be leaked in the coming days or weeks. Our sources tell us that everyone around Hernandez is feeling "tense" at the uncertainty of the incident and some who work for him believe that he could snap and start firing folks at any minute. "The main reason Sex with Former Lovers was cancelled is because [Hernandez] wanted to let the past rest. His anger now comes from the fact that he knows some of the songs he wrote at the fallout of [his engagement] with Nadia Berry and his relationship with Izzy, don't paint him in the best light as he tries to move on into the next chapter of his life and career," our source, who wishes to remain anonymous told us today. The word coming from Hernandez's camp is that they are currently trying to find who initially uploaded the song, as well as exploring legal action against the perpetrator(s). The singer's representatives have declined to comment on the story, only responding that they are currently "investigating" the incident.

We did receive a brief statement from Studio 60 Records who are responsibly for the distribution of any music releases by Hernandez. "At this time, there have been no discussions on releasing [Sex with Former Lovers] in the near future," the rep told us in an email response earlier today. "[Studio 60] will continue to take down any unauthorized distribution of songs that were obtained illegally. Hernandez is hard at work on recording his next album and will maintain his focus on that project."

Ryan himself has yet to comment on the leaked track, but it has already created some buzz online. Some of his fans wish that the song sees a more fleshed out release in future, while others have been critical of the song mainly due to the artist seemingly making light of Berry's bipolar disorder with the lyric "you had a prescription to offset the troubles in your brain." Many others online (likely stans for Izzy, Nadia, and countless others who have been linked to RRH), believe that the song's arrogant nature is not "tongue-in-cheek," and instead a childish and sexist take from a (at that point in 2015/2016) nearly forty year old man whose still playing up his "bad boy" persona.

Despite the song being recorded a half decade ago, will it do damage as Hernandez works to repair his public image in 2021?
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 25/02/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 25/02/2021(UTC), kandii on 25/02/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/02/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 25/02/2021(UTC), FiveT on 25/02/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3872 Posted : 25 February 2021 09:46:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: shit! big news broke and we havent made our appearance. man the gossip station,nina!

nina: i've got my fedora and old timey typewriter at the ready..

erica: right. so first. this daniel guy. his hat scares me. would that be the best way to run a management company?

nina: i'd say its the best way,love. you know that helmet shoots fucking lasers or something. "oh,you only moved six units and said shit that would make jk rowling say you went too far? ZAP!"

Erica: that helmet fires genital seeking lasers,i can tell.

nina: truly the worst of the laser breeds.

Erica: right. moving on to joshua and layla and aus-

nina: austin,though mainly his fans,at least from what i can see: move the fuck on,loves. it was years ago . if things were good,then they wouldnt have broken up.

Erica: i am frankly pissed there was never a vile hour/harlots fan feud. i mean,cmon. 100% of vile hour was involved with 50% of the harlots.

nina: probably because 100% of vile hour were terrible human beings and should fucking explode.

erica: shot with daniel's genital lasers.

nina: twice.

Erica: ryan's song leak.

Nina: you know,i do vaguely remember he and izzy being a thing.

Erica: hmm,you are right. this blows my whole izzy being pure as the driven snow thing right out of the water.

Nina:i think we should all breathe a collective sigh of relief that they never reproduced. that child would single handedly take of the music industry.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 5 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
PANIC! on 25/02/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 25/02/2021(UTC), kandii on 25/02/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 26/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/02/2021(UTC)
#3873 Posted : 26 February 2021 04:07:18(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Erica: shit! big news broke and we havent made our appearance. man the gossip station,nina!

nina: i've got my fedora and old timey typewriter at the ready..

erica: right. so first. this daniel guy. his hat scares me. would that be the best way to run a management company?

nina: i'd say its the best way,love. you know that helmet shoots fucking lasers or something. "oh,you only moved six units and said shit that would make jk rowling say you went too far? ZAP!"

Erica: that helmet fires genital seeking lasers,i can tell.

nina: truly the worst of the laser breeds.

Erica: right. moving on to joshua and layla and aus-

nina: austin,though mainly his fans,at least from what i can see: move the fuck on,loves. it was years ago . if things were good,then they wouldnt have broken up.

Erica: i am frankly pissed there was never a vile hour/harlots fan feud. i mean,cmon. 100% of vile hour was involved with 50% of the harlots.

nina: probably because 100% of vile hour were terrible human beings and should fucking explode.

erica: shot with daniel's genital lasers.

nina: twice.

Erica: ryan's song leak.

Nina: you know,i do vaguely remember he and izzy being a thing.

Erica: hmm,you are right. this blows my whole izzy being pure as the driven snow thing right out of the water.

Nina:i think we should all breathe a collective sigh of relief that they never reproduced. that child would single handedly take of the music industry.

Ooc: Screaming at this whole thing 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

erich hess on 26/02/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3874 Posted : 01 March 2021 08:58:03(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd Amaze Talks about Racism and what it means to be American.

Kidd has finished his third album and has done a virtual music video to go along with it. While people have been listening to try to get messages from it one thing Kidd has been clear on is his views on the world. He was someone who talked about police reform as a means to stop bad people from becoming people in power and he voiced his concerns about targeting the wrong side in anger. After what has happened in the world now Kidd again has used his platform to talk about change. This was during a meeting he had when he was a speaker at the University of Texas

Quote:
Today I come to you as Tj Cousins, born in the District of Columbia and I am an entertainer. My dream, my passion could not have been done on my own as I have met many many people, young and old, rich and poor, that want to live their dream and passion as I have. I have not come here today to talk about my success, my luck, and good fortune but I have come today to tell you about the tragedy of my successor. I do not consider myself to be anyone without flaws, I am human after all, I am used to my mistakes but what makes a man is his accountability. As the leader of my household I am responsible for my actions, for my misgivings and to make amends for my mistake to not let it happen again. So I ask you, everyone listening to my voice, how much longer can we keep making the same mistake? I believe you all are of sound mind and body and you know faults when you see it. So I ask you when are we all equal? When can we finally come to a table and have a conversation about what makes us, us? This is america? This is the shining hill. The land of opportunity, If you can make it here you can make it anywhere? Why do we keep asking the same questions, why can’t I support women for equal pay? Why shouldn’t I champion same-sex couples to be treated equally under the law? Why do I, an entertainer, feel ashamed looking at old media to see entertainers portray my likeness as blackface? Feel worried when people raise a flag in protest it isn’t one of stars and stripes that everyone sees but of a different format or even of a name. Anywhere else in the world, I’m an American. I have freedoms, rights, laws, we are united in this capital idea for justice and equality, and freedom. Yet on the very soil that I am born from I’m African before I’m an American. My skin color precedes my nationality, my government wants to label me and separate myself from my brothers and sisters. I see so many people get on their soapbox and talk about what needs to be done after the fact. How in hindsight what we should have done at the moment becomes so clear and how much we have already accomplished. But we aren’t props for campaign slogans, or tools used to keep those that have power in power. Every day I have to hold those in power to the high standards that are placed on my shoulders. I’m asked to be a role model, a leader, a champion, an upstanding citizen, and a good moral compass. Why can’t our governors, and mayors, senators, and elected officials not be held to those standards? Could you imagine how my family would feel if I knew about my brother, through no fault of his own, going through the ice storm and I did nothing but said empty words and sweet rhetoric? How will my fans feel if I told them to not have compassion for other artists, that their money was better spent given it all to me instead? Would parents still listen knowing that their child learned through my feelings of, selling one’s ideals to fit in, only looking at the world as a net positive, give up on the weak and align yourself with only the strong? That no matter what you do, your past will determine your future, any mistake will be held against you forever? Nothing changes? I will not be here, but I do not want the next Kidd Amaze to look at this world as I have. I don’t want to leave a mess for my child to clean. I am the man, the father, the person that started to push for what is given to everyone willing to be here. Know that I have so much more to say, know that I will never stop holding those that show the mindset and the wherewithal to run for an office to keep the promises that were made. If you want to feel like you want a good life for yourself and your family, I offer you my respect. However, if you take on the job of being the voice of the voiceless, then it's your responsibility to look after ALL of your constituents as family members with you being the breadwinner. I asked you, when will we be free? It happens when we all hold ourselves in the same breath. Looking after each other with all of us showing accountability and the dignity to admit one's mistake without ridicule. When we can look at one another and feel that sense of pride we get when we go out into the world and in that moment what we are is simple American.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 01/03/2021(UTC), kandii on 01/03/2021(UTC), erich hess on 01/03/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 01/03/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/03/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3875 Posted : 06 April 2021 23:53:05(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
THE JOLLIES BREAKING UP OVER.... A CATCALLING ARGUMENT??
The Jolly friendship could be ending due to a divided opinion and it's the last thing you'd expect today

UserPostedImage

They have been releasing their latest single Viva La Vida and announced their upcoming second album Assembled along with their first Netflix TV series to be streaming soon on the platform and the group also was announced as host of this year FCA Pre-Show but what is happening behind the scenes?

While it seems that it's all friendship, fun, colors, people power and salsa music, the group might just be hiding something bigger as the rumors may indicate.
It's been in fact reported from sources close to the group that they might split up real soon after two or more of them might be dividing on two opposite sides after what sounds like a silly argument. Rumors spreading in the latest hours state that Natasha Stanovski and Zafari B. Mari are on the verge of breaking up the whole band and vibe after they have gone hard on an argument regarding the catcalling subject which is an hard topic that not only seems to be dividing the public, but it seems to have the power to divide even the most united-on-friendship Pop band, The Jollies.

UserPostedImage
(Natasha & Zafari pictured together at the recent 'Godzilla vs King Kong' Premiere by Warner Bros)

What made the two fight seems the idea that calling out a woman and harrass her with compliments is not a good idea and leaves a total pressure and close sources state that Natasha is hard on this matter and isn't willing to come to compromise, it's something she had to fight for her whole life especially after her father, the Russian tycoon Igor Stanovski, abandoned her and her mother when she was only 15. She has a complicated relationship with men in general and it's no wonder she fights hard on this matter.
On the other side, Zafari is one of the guys who would joke and play with girls very easily, he loves sending out compliments and even text famous female celebs to try it with them. Our source says that it's all fun for him and doesn't agree with the 'catcalling argument' as complimenting a woman is one way to flirt and start a relationship.
So it seems that Natasha can't come to compromise on it and no word was said on the girl of the group, Rose Hemsworth, who seems to be more insecure and gentler than Stanovski. Our source stated that Rose is too romantic to even realise about the catcalling and too naive to understand what's behind a compliment, but she was definately harrassed too as a woman in the past, according to our rumor Natasha would like Rose to stand up for this right too.
No words were said about the other two members Fabriano Galore, who's supposedly in a secret relationship with a famous star of the music industry and David Power Hernandez who's also been working lately with the NOH8 Campaign to raise awareness on abandoned people in the LGBTQ community and help them find a house through donations. It's no surprise if David defends women on the catcalling matter too and goes against Zafari but we wonder if it isn't catcalling when David keeps continuously complimenting and flirting with other men on the socials?

Also, Den Walnut, ex manager of the group has officially divorced with Dj Rashai, cousin of Zafari. Do you think Zafari also shares the sexual and emotional harrassment gene and it's a family thing?
We'll leave the answers to you in the comments below.

Edited by user 07 April 2021 00:29:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 6 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 07/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 07/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 07/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 07/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 07/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/04/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3876 Posted : 07 April 2021 00:19:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: suddenly zafari is getting lots of offers to host shows on fox news and newsmax.

Nina: strange thing to break up a band over, but I get it. I wouldn't stand for it.

Erica: but would you bend over so I can smack your ass?

Nina: be offended if you didn't,love. ass slaps are what drives the Harlots.

Lydia. We are all on board for the ass slaps though.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
FiveT on 07/04/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3877 Posted : 07 April 2021 00:59:55(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris: Going to guys after dating girls the vibe and approach is different. If you catcall guys the worst you will call is gay, which that in itself is terrible guys have such low standards on complements that we just can't say anything without questioning someone's sexuality? it's so hard to approach someone that it is no wonder birth rates are declining. That begin said, personal space and being respectful goes a long way. Cam will tell you he doesn't stick around because of my good looks, but I have a good personality. Develop oneself and find out what you bring to the table before going into a relationship.

Tyler: Don't be fooled people this is the same guy that sexualized women heavy in his life.

Chris: Did you see what they did to lola bunny? Could you imagine them doing that to Roxanne from Goofy Movie?

Tyler: You...you had a crush on Roxanne?

Chris: I will not have you shame my first love.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 07/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 07/04/2021(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#3878 Posted : 09 April 2021 03:02:39(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)

Ryan Ross Hernandez Resurfaces During Livingston High School Zoom Call
The singer surprised the graduating class of 2021
UserPostedImage

In the month since the release of his seventh studio album "Sex with Former Lovers" (which its fantastic artwork includes a lovely shoutout to Culture Uncut), Ryan Ross Hernandez has kept a low-profile when he opted to step away from social media just hours after the record dropped and choosing to forgo any formal promotion for SWFL. While Hernandez has been MIA from social networks, his presence is still felt online through other ways. Last week, Land Rover announced that the veteran singer-songwriter will be the face of their Defender line for the foreseeable future after signing him to a multiyear deal, reportedly worth in the high end of seven figures. Sex with Former Lovers is currently enjoying a second nonconsecutive week at #1 on the Chart Heat Album charts, a testament to Hernandez's longstanding popularity within the music industry, regardless of any drama or controversy he may occasionally find himself in.

Earlier this week, the 43 year old guitarist made his first appearance since the fallout surrounding his latest album release, surprising the graduating class of a local high school in Livingston, Montana over Zoom, where he took time to congratulate the students as well as answer questions from them. Hernandez shared some background of himself in high school and thereafter (which he's known to speak very little about his pre-famous life), as well as his time spent in Montana, where he has lived on and off since 2012. He suggested that he may skip on the upcoming Fan Choice Awards and announced that his next outing will be attending an Amy Meyer concert next week, while continuing to state that his main pursuit in life these days is love and a wife. The video was posted on YouTube shortly after and quickly started to trend online, mainly thanks to the legion of RRH haters who are quick to remind folks of every crappy thing he has ever said or done in his career, with many questioning why a high school would choose to have someone of Hernandez's reputation as a guest speaker.

Fans were quick to start playing detective online as it appeared Hernandez was not alone in his multimillion dollar LA mansion, several times throughout the video a female voice is heard faintly in the background and sharing in some laughs due to Ryan's commentary. While no solid guesses have been made yet, some fans are of the belief that with how calculated and self-aware Hernandez is with everything he does, that such a tactic was purposely done to get people talking. You can watch the full video below and decide for yourself!

Quote:

UserPostedImage

Ryan: Congratulations on being at the precipice of graduating high school. 2020 was weird. 2021 is still weird. I truly believe we are all seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now at least, which is promising. I truly commend teenagers and people in their early 20s who are having their high school and college experiences altered due to the pandemic, yet are navigating through it as best they can. In no way is your shifted graduation any less than those before you. I cheers you all with a cup of tea. I was going to open a bottle of wine but somebody told me that was not the best idea before I spoke to high school students. Surround yourself with people much smarter than you. It's also 8am on a Wednesday in Los Angeles, so. Here we are. Hit me with your best shot. (laughs)

How have you been dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic since it began?

Ryan: A worldwide pandemic is the only thing that we all can say we've dealt with in the exact same time. It has broken my heart to see the deaths piling up. I have an enormous amount of respect for healthcare and frontline workers because they've had it harder than anyone else during the last 13 months. I personally can't complain because I'm healthy, everyone I know is healthy, and I'm in a privileged enough position where the lack of distractions is only making me focus more on creating music. At first it was difficult to sit down and write a song but a few months into it was I writing and playing guitar and soon enough I was back in the studio recording. It's been beneficial in terms of being creative. I was never binge watching during the pandemic. I've been binge working.

Is there anything about yourself that you've learned over the last year?

Ryan: That's a good question. I'm no longer as antsy as I used to be. I'm a pretty patient and level-headed guy now for the most part. My foot was stuck on the accelerator for a long time, so a forced state of pause kind of recalibrated my mindset. For me, I said this recently in an interview, the final frontier for me in life is love. It's a wife. I want to be madly in love with someone. I want to be in a long-term, committed relationship. Most of my friends are either married or in serious relationships, so I feel kind of like an outsider when I'm around them now. I have nobody but myself to blame for that. I decided to live my life a certain way for a long time and that was fun. Now I want to share the lazy and mundane with someone. I've been in relationships in the past that were specifically constructed for the weekend. We would meet on a Friday evening and have through Sunday morning to be together, then we would go our separate ways. I want a Monday through Sunday love.

What's the first thing you're looking forward to doing once life is back to normal?

Ryan: Getting back on tour sounds like a given, but it's been so long since I've been on the road that I'm excited about being on stage again. Due to the scale that we're thinking for this next tour, that probably won't be an attainable reality until 2022 at the earliest. So I'll say the first thing I will do once life feels like it's back to some sense of a normality is seeing my friends. There are some who I haven't seen in over a year and honestly this time apart makes you appreciate those people and those moments you share that much more. I was a bit paranoid at the start of everything. I live alone, so for the first 4 or 5 months, I didn't really see many people. As its gone on, there a few friends who I've gotten together with but that circle around me these days is still very small. There's only like 6 people who I see regularly.

What advice would you give your younger self?

Ryan: Don't be an asshole. (laughs) I'm sorry if I can't curse but truly that's what I wish I could tell myself when I was 18 years old. I was a very confident, brash kid back then. I was antsy. What do you do when at 13 you already know exactly what you want to do for the rest of your life? School was a chore for me after that point. I wanted to take the world by storm and nobody was going to stop me. I was able to accomplish pretty much everything I wanted, which is fantastic, but fame and fortune is very much a double edged sword. Which that goes beyond being a known figure, success in general can have its side-effects. There's no manual that comes with success. After you're caught up in a some messy situations, as time goes on, it is easier to see things differently. You grow as a person. I realize I could have been kinder a lot of times. That's what I would tell a younger Ryan. Keep you ego at bay, and be kind.

What was the outlook you had on your life once you graduated high school?

Ryan: I had all my eggs in a single basket. I was 100% committed to making this music thing work. There was no back-up plan for me nor do I think you need to have that. If you create a back-up plan for yourself, you are already diverting attention that you can have upon becoming really good at that one thing you love more than anything else. For me coming out of high school, I felt confident behind a guitar. I obsessively played guitar every single day of my life as a teenager. I had that in my wheelhouse already. I started dealing with some anxiety issues my sophomore year of high school and that's where I found songwriting, so the songs I had at 18 were nothing special but there was something there. Singing was what came last for me and figuring out my voice. That's why I'm not a natural singer. I'm a singer by trade, if that makes sense. I never have nor will I have have the notes that someone like Hayden Merjos or Austin Nimmo can naturally hit. Those two are just an example of naturally born singers. My voice has matured but in that same vein, some years ago I was dealing with some issues that cost me a few edges of my singing ability. There was uncertainty in my life when I graduated high school. I know my mom was very concerned about me then. I worked some odd jobs here and there to earn enough money to move to New York City, which I did at 20. There I started playing gigs at coffee shops, bars, honestly anywhere they would have him. At 21 I recorded a four or five song demo which in the early days of the internet, started to gain a bit of traction. I signed my first record deal at 23, and well, the rest is likely on my Wikipedia page. (chuckles)

How were you in high school?

Ryan: I was a pretty reserved and quiet kid. I didn't draw attention to myself. I also didn't have a lot of friends. I felt like I didn't have time to have friends and hang out because when I wasn't school, I was playing guitar, I was writing songs. For better or worse, back then, I thought that if I engaged in these activities that you're meant to experience as a teenager, I was somehow doing a disservice to my craft. Honestly, that's a big reason why I probably had those weird years later on in my life because I didn't party or drink or do anything like that when I was younger. Then all of a sudden, I was this very rich guy, who had the financial means to have every materialistic thing he wanted, who had famous friends, who was invited to everything, who figured out that he could flirt and date these beautiful women in the industry. It was dangerous going from growing up in a low-income household, spending a lot of time by myself, to having all these things only because I had this talent for music. I didn't have my first sip of alcohol until I was 21 and I was like 26 when I went to my first party ever. So this is a case of do as I say, not as I do. Allow yourself time to unwind and live your life because otherwise you might be a little older and be an explosion waiting to happen. It's easier to clean up when you're young, not so much when you're 34 or 35.

You've lived in Montana for a long time now. What initially drew you to this state?

Ryan: I bought my property out in Livingston in 2012. I had been rattled up at that point. I was coming off two highly publicized relationships and I was kind of saying some stupid crap in interviews and social media. I wanted a way to just minimize the noise in my life as best I could. I wanted to remove myself from the Hollywood machine. I sold my homes in Los Angeles and New York City that same year. Since then I've returned to LA and split time between here and Livingston, so I don't want to say I'm a January thru December Montana resident. I'm so thankful that I was accepted and have continued to be welcomed by the community out there. I think that's only done by coming here and removing that pop star gloss. You can't move to one of the least populated states in the country and act as if it's your own, act as if you're above any of the people who live there. That doesn't work. I've always been humble and kind to everyone I run into when I'm out there. It's a fantastic place. Every time I tell a friend to visit, within a few days, they are like "ok, I get it. I see what you mean now." It's wonderful.

You had some people protesting outside of your home last year after you performed at the Fan Choice Awards. Did that alter your view of Montana at all?

Ryan: No, not at all. That could have happened anywhere. I knew that In Hate We Trust was going to create a ripple effect. Every racist, every homophobe, every alt-right extremist was going to have an issue with that song. The response from certain individuals didn't surprise me. I'm not going to censor myself to avoid ruffling any feathers. That's never going to happen. The support for that song outweighed the issues some people had with it. It was a number one song for multiple weeks. I think a lot of people felt as if their voice was found in that song, which is special as a songwriter.

Do you see yourself settling down in Montana?

Ryan: You know, I'm always going to have that piece of land. I don't see myself ever selling that home. I recently downloaded TikTok and I don't post anything on there but just scrolling through those videos, that's the first app where I realized that I might be getting a little old. (chuckles) You know, not so much in terms of the trends, but kind of in terms of teenage lingo. I don't keep up with it. From TikTok I have learned that I might be a simp. For that reason, I can't promise that I'm going to settle down and raise a family in Montana because my wife will have that final say. I believe, even if I don't live there full time, which I already don't, it may be a holiday home to spend summers and maybe Christmas out there.

Are you ever going to record an entire album in Montana?

Ryan: I hope so. My most recent album Sex with Former Lovers had a few songs that were recorded in my home studio out there but it is difficult. My albums are recorded in LA or New York because it logistically makes sense. My sound engineer lives in LA and a lot of the musicians I work with are based on either coast, so it's tough to align everyone's schedule and have them move out to Montana for months to record. I do believe in my heart that one day I will write and produce an entire record there. The time has not come yet. I'm a pop artist, regardless of what genre I'm tackling on a given song, I'm still trying to write songs that become popular. That's not a bad thing to say. In 10 or 20 years time, things may change. I might decide to make an album that is done entirely by myself and has zero commercial appeal. That would be doable in Montana.

I know the Fan Choice Awards are happening again in a couple of weeks and you have quite a few nominations this year. Will you be attending or perhaps performing at the ceremony this year too?

Ryan: It's humbling to still be nominated at award shows after so many years in this industry. I never take those moments for granted, especially when the fans are the ones behind the voting process and their voices have to be loud enough to even get an artist or song nominated. It means the world to me. I'm unsure at this moment if I will be there. I'm currently recording my next album, so most of my time is dedicated to wrapping up that project. You guys will have to tune in and see if I show up. (smiles) Other than working on this album, the only thing on my calendar is attending an Amy Meyer's show next week. I'm taking a guitar just in case Amy lets me riff with her for a minute. I'm like that guy at a party with the acoustic guitar but it's even worse because I do it on a bigger scale. (chuckles)

Are there any music styles you haven't explored yet that you hope to get a chance to do in the future?

Ryan: Oh yeah. Absolutely. Above everything else, I'm a music listener. I consume so much music every single day of my life from one source or another. That's why I'm a terrible person to date because I rarely watch movies or tv shows and if I do I'm like on the very last wave of watching something. By then, everyone has moved on to the next thing. (laughs) It happens here and there when I hear a song and I'm like "damn, I want one of those." I want a big, bold, stadium rock song. I don't have that in my toolbox yet. I want a seductive, understated pop gem like that new Joshua Grimmie and Layla Sanchez song. The second that I'm no longer inspired by other artists and motivated to explore new sonic realms, that's my signal to call it a day on my career.

What do you think are the benefits and disadvantages of social media?

Ryan: Social media can be a beautiful thing, if you can remove all the toxic elements of it. If you are a creator of any sort, having a platform to share your work and monetize it is amazing. That is a great benefit that folks didn't have some 20 or 30 years ago. I can only speak for myself and my experience with social media, which I know differs for others. I was very receptive of social media platforms. I was one of the first major artists to embrace Twitter, to embrace Instagram. I was on all those apps very early on. I'm guilty of misusing social media too and saying stupid things on there or getting into these petty arguments. All that is in the past. Whether you want to see it as a benefit or disadvantage, with the internet and social media, nothing every really disappears. You can delete something but it will always live on when you hit that post button. The internet does not forget. I took a step back from social media recently, which I have done a few times in the past as well, because I needed to remove myself from an environment that was not healthy for my mental state. You have to know what battles to take on and which are best left alone. I've learned that as I've gotten older. I can only exert energy on the people who support me and care about me. I can't waste headspace on the ones who will always find a reason to hate me. There will always be a small part of me that wants to be liked and accepted, but that is outweighed by the love I have for my friends and those who truly have my back.

I know you probably get this question a lot but would you ever be open to a PANIC! reunion?

Ryan: Wow, aren't you like 17 or 18? You must have been like 5 when I last performed with them. (chuckles) I'm asked this question ever so often. Truthfully, Ashley [Perry], [Gabriel] Hunter, and Nick [Asher] could always decide to bring the band back together. I would never knock them for that. I likely won't be a part of it. Overall, I'm at a different stage in my life and career. The music that I'm striving to make doesn't align for a band setting with so many different creative minds flowing. I don't want people to hold out hope that in a few years when PANIC's debut album has its 20th anniversary since its release, there will be a reunion tour or something of that nature involving me. I couldn't play you a single note of a PANIC! song even if I tried because I simply don't remember them. It's been over 13 years since I performed in that setting. It's beautiful that PANIC! is still remembered. I will always cherish that time in my life. It's just in the past.

Do you have anything left in your career that you want to do or does it feel like you've accomplished every goal you had set for yourself when you first started?

Ryan: There will always be new goals and dreams I have for myself professionally. I don't know if they are as vast as they used to be when I was younger. I've been lucky that every goal I had for myself as a teenager or in my 20's, they've all been checked off. Now it's as though goals for my career are always revolving. There are so many artists who I want to share the stage with or meet in the studio and try to write a song together. I consider those things as targets I want to aim for. My dreams are less about any commercial success these days and more about challenging myself with new realms of possibilities.

Will you go to prom with me?

Ryan: (laughs) Do ya'll know what happened the last time I was seen with an 18 year old?! Google it! Everyone on social media loves to remind me of that every single day I'm alive. (laughs, looking off-screen as someone is heard giggling in the background) I will not go to prom with you and trust me that will be for the best. There's a good reason why women don't get close to me these days, you can do your research on that. I respect the guts that takes to ask in front of your class. I didn't go to my own prom. Not only was I so focused on doing my own thing, I was also pretty nervous around girls. That's the counter opposite of my reputation now with women. (chuckles)

Ryan: On that note, I am being summoned elsewhere but I just want to say thank you for having me. Thank you for your questions and your kindness. I hope you all have a fantastic prom and graduation. I know Livingston well and I've met some incredible people there. I am certain you will all go to do some pretty special things in life. I send you all my best. I'll coordinate with your teacher and send you all some autographed merch and other goodies. It's a very small gesture of gratitude to you all. I'm honored that you've let me be a small part of the community. I know Montana isn't exactly a state that many people stop by to play a show there. I haven't seen many of my peers stop there on their tours but I promise I will always make time to play there whether there's a crowd of 100 or 12,000. Thank you so much for having me.
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
2001clay on 09/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 09/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 09/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 10/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/04/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3879 Posted : 09 April 2021 04:30:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: schools never want US to speak.

Nina: you threatened to fuck one of their moms,love.

Erica: little shits thought they were being clever. Besides,you know ryan would too.

Nina: nah. Mothers of teenagers are too old for him.

Lydia: hey-o!

Erica: oh shit.... he's going to visit the Amy Meyer tour. WE'RE on the Amy Meyer tour!

Nina: quick, clean this shit hole up,loves. Looks like a frat house fucked a spaghetti factory in here.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
PANIC! on 09/04/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3880 Posted : 10 April 2021 11:46:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

The Harlots show review.
04/09/2021 St Louis, Missouri

Setlist:
1. i am a fetish.
2. you got your kaleidoscope in my fleshlight! no,you got YOUR fleshlight in MY kaleidoscope!
3. the ina garten murder conspiracy.
4. dont be a pawn in the soda proxy war.
5. the church of latter day taints.
6. stepping in pies from sacred cows.
7. ice cream,baby! (rare live performance of an erica hess solo song.)

the harlots are band you can see playing to 5 people or 50,000 people. unlike a lot of acts,the harlots dont really occupy a "level". they will headline,they will open,they'll be midcard. for the current tour supporting amy meyer and trinity love,the band is pulling opening act duty. "we want to get people ready for action,right? so we asked to be the curtain jerkers. you know,really let people know what they are in for.",comments new comer to the band,lydia santangelo.
UserPostedImage
lydia santangelo

lydia replaces long time bassist,jen antonic. lydia's inclusion does kind of throw off the alcoholic drink pseudonym scheme the harlots,aside from erica, had going. (nina SANGRIA, chloe PASTIS, GIN AND TONIC) may we be so bold to suggest a name change to abby sinthe? lydia's addition also brings a slight change in sound. lydia prefers to play an upright bass instead of the normal electric bass. while lydia does her best to keep the sound authentic to the harlots, the bass tone IS noticeably different. the change to an upright bass DOES give fans the visual of lydia laying the bass down to play while nina stands on it . so that is pretty cool,if stage theatrics are your thing.

a bit of rockabilly flavor from the upright still doesnt dilute the ramones inspired sound from the harlots. the pandemic changed a lot of things,but the harlots are still a fuck ton louder than you expect them to be. being rather...unproductive,it was only natural that the band's set was entirely old material. though the latest song, "i am a fetish" did kick off things. given the harlots refusal to progress in sound, the newer song could easily have been from the debut release. its a good thing that the vaccine has taken hold because a pit rapidly formed. with no live music for over a year,the small crowd came to PLAY. there were shoes,drinks and bodies flying everywhere for the band's set. at least until the final song. for the final song,the venue was treated to a song from the never performed and rarely acknowledged erica hess solo ep.

UserPostedImage
erica hess.

the final song of "ice cream,baby." was unexpected and left the crowd tilting their heads like confused dogs hearing a squealing fart. the song isnt pop punk,it is pure pop. fun pop though,very in the flavor of the go-go's. erica sang the song in japanese,so who knows what it is actually about. but,judging from the roadies with tshirt cannons firing iced cream sandwiches from the stage,i assume it really is about ice cream. as quickly as they appeared,the harlots were gone. the women left us with ringing ears and sticky from ice cream fired at 809 feet per second. a nice idea using the t shirt cannons,but terrible in practice. the cool treats pretty much exploded when coming in contact with anything. one person was unconscious after this but its a punk rock show, so they probably were huffing starter fluid.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
2001clay on 10/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 10/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 10/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 10/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 10/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 13/04/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2021(UTC)