logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Welat65  
#1 Posted : 07 December 2014 06:22:12(UTC)
Welat65

Groups: Registered
Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Name: Aliya Rose
Hometown: Barbados , ST. Michael
Occupations: Singer , Model
Genres: Pop, Soul, R&B, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Dancehall
Label: Kaleidoscope Records (2015-2016), Cardinal Records (2017 - Now)
Years Active: 2014 - Present
Associated Acts: Barbie Doll, . .

UserPostedImage

Aliya was born in ST. Micheal , Barbados on the 6th July 1993. Her Dad owns an little Shop , while her Mother is a Housewife. With the age of 6 , her Parents went from Barbados to Switzerland. While being the oldest, she needed to watch for her 4 little Brothers. Her Father abused the Family , attacking Aliya's Mother , while being Drunk. With the age 12 , her Father abused Aliya so hard , that she needed surgery. After that , her Mother and Father divorced. Her Mother took Aliya and the youngest "Charlie", who was just 3 years old. After that , Aliya never saw her Father again, until the day her Father went to Rehab and came back much healthier. The Family lived back together , but her Mother and Father never thought about marriage again. They live like Friends. With age of 20 , Aliya left the Family , with full support, and went to New York City. With a little bit Money and a big dream , she started working in a Club, as a Bartender. 4 Months later she stopped working at the Club and started working as an Musician , doing small Live Performances in Clubs. Later , she met 'The Dream' again , who accepted to produce with her the Debut Album.

UserPostedImage

2014 - 2015 : Beginnings, Dope Christmas, Cold Hearted Love
After Aliya stopped to work as a Bartender , she started her Career as Musician. She performed live in small Clubs , getting a little bit to pay the bills. Later , she met 'The Dream' again , who accepted to produce with her , her debut Album , which is going to be announced soon. Next to working as a Singer , she's successful as Model , covering Magazines. On December 4th , she released the Christmas Song "Dope Christmas", which can be downloaded for free and debuted at #19 at the Airplay Charts. December 9th, Aliya released the Lead Single "YOU", which debuted in the Digital Charts at #14 with 250.000 sales. Aliya announced that the Debut Album is going to be called "Cold Hearted Love". Aliya Rose covered the VOGUE us , January Issue and took the Magazine for 1 whole day with her. On December 26th, 2014 - Aliya released "Real & Wrong (Love)", which debuted at #3 with 195.000 Sales at the Digital Charts & at #13 in the Airplay Charts Overall and #3 at the Urban Song Requests. As of 11th January 2015, "YOU" left the Digital Charts with total sales of 760.000 reaching GOLD status. February 5th, "Cold Hearted Love" got cancelled.

2015 - Present :
Aliya announced that she's working on the debut Album again. February 22nd , "Real & Wrong (Love)" left the Digital Charts with sales of 1.2 Million reaching Platin Status, it's the second single from the cancelled Album "Cold Hearted Love". Later, March 22nd Kaleidoscope Records announced that Aliya Rose signed for an 1 Album Deal. On March the 29th , "Let Them Know" debuted at #6 at the Airplay Charts. A week later, it went to #2 and debuted at #14 at the Digital Charts. The following week, it went up to #9 on the Digital Charts. The next week, it dropped out of the Top 20. In May 21st, "Party Is Over" debuted at #4 with 700.000 Sales, reaching GOLD status in it first week. The EP also debuted at #7 with 460.000 sales on the Digital Album Charts. Later she announced the first single from the Album. The lead single 'Baby Boy' debuted at #3 on the Hot Digital charts and also debuted at #4 on the Airplay Overall Charts, #3 on the Pop/Dance/Rythmic Radio Requests and #1 on the Urban Airplay Requests! The second single from the debut album called "Stars" debuted a #1 on the Digital Charts, being her first #1 overall, and also debuted at #1 on the Airplay Charts, which is also her first number one on that chart. The song also debuted at #2 on the Pop/Dance/Rhytmic Radio Requests.

UserPostedImage

Filmography
UserPostedImage
Release Date: 2015
Release: TV Film
Genre: Drama
Company: N/A
Role: Esther

UserPostedImage

Singles
4/12/2014 │ "Dope Christmas" (Free Download) [#DNC]
9/12/2014 │ "YOU" [#14] │ GOLD
26/12/2014 │ "Real & Wrong (Love)" [#3] │ 1x Platin
24/3/2015 │ "Let Them Know" [#9] │ 2x Platin
7/7/2015 │ "Baby Boy" [#3] │ 1x Platin
27/9/2015 │ "Stars" [#1] │ 3x Platin
31/1/2016 │ "All My Dollas (Ft. Cosma M.)" [#6] │ GOLD
23/6/2016 │ "Je T'aime" [#2] │ 1x Platin
19/9/2016 │ "Soldier" [#DNC] │ /
25/2/2017 │ "Stay Strong" [#6] │
12/3/2017 │ "Maybe Tomorrow, Not Today" [#5] │

Albums
23/12/2015│ "Secret." [#3] │ GOLD

EP's
26/4/2015 │ Party Is Over [#4] │ 1x Platin

Collaborations
5/8/2015 │ "Rani Shreela - Future (Feat. Aliya Rose)" [#7] │ GOLD

OST's
Evangelion OST

UserPostedImage
• CHAOS AWARDS IX - Best Urban Act - Pending

UserPostedImage

Store
UserPostedImage
Spark, the new and first Fragrance by Aliya Rose. The composition of Spark is composed of citruses and flowers and is inspired by the feeling of falling in love. It lines notes of juicy mandarin, red berries and velvety peach, followed by jasmine sambac combined with honeysuckle, orchid and coconut. The base blends soft and sensual vanilla with amber, creamy woody notes and caramel.

Fragrance Type: Eau de Parfum
Brand: Aliya Rose
Size: 3.3 oz (100ml) , 1.0 oz (30ml) and 0.5 oz (15 ml)
Fragrance Name: Spark

Prices
3.3 oz (100ml) = $25.99
1.0 oz (30ml) = $15
0.5 oz (15ml) = $8.99
Package Set (Includes 100 ml & 15 ml , T-Shirt, Creme , Showergel) = $65

Order Yours Now!

UserPostedImage
Business Inquiries: [email protected]
SoundCloud: www.soundcloud.com/roseskissaliyaofficial
Vine: @AliyaRoseOfficial

OOC : I'm trying to make this as good as possible..

Edited by user 19 September 2020 17:24:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 07/12/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 07/12/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 07/12/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 07/12/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 06/02/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 02/06/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 07/06/2015(UTC), 2001clay on 05/11/2020(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#2 Posted : 09 December 2014 03:14:14(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

UserPostedImage

It's out! The lead Single is going to be called "YOU". It's coming this week for you guys. Produced by The Dream and Myself - Songwriting just by myself. It's an complete different side of me , next to "Dope Christmas", which you downlod here. Much love xox - Aliya

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 09/12/2014(UTC), erich hess on 09/12/2014(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#3 Posted : 10 December 2014 05:15:46(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

UserPostedImage

YOU Is officialy OUT NOW! Click HERE and check it out!

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#4 Posted : 14 December 2014 04:06:09(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Interview with Ryan Seacrest

UserPostedImage

Ryan Seacrest: Welcome back to "On Air with Ryan Seacrest"! Now we have an special guest, she performed on XFactor 3 Days ago, promoting her New Single "YOU". You already know her? No? Well, here she is "Aliya Rose".

Aliya Rose: Hey!

Ryan Seacrest: How are you?

Aliya Rose : I'm fine! What about you?

Ryan Seacrest: Same. Well , I have many questions. First , "YOU" isn't the first song , which got released, right?

Aliya Rose: Well, It's the first song which can be bought on iTunes and all the other Music Shops. But, No. I've recorded and released "Dope Christmas" for the Radios. It's an kind of different Christmas Song. It got some really Bad Feedback from Music Critics, giving 0 from 5 stars or 1 from 5 stars. It really wasn't the best song choice I made , but atleast NOW I know how hard this business can be.

Ryan Seacrest: Wow. Is it that bad? Well, I think your new Song "YOU" , is really nice. It's the most played song on my iPhone right now!

Aliya Rose: Awe, this would be too good to be true. You don't need to lie to me , but thanks!

Ryan Seacrest: Billboard gave it 4 from 5 Stars , which is amazing. Rolling Stone 3 from 5 but I think it's a real improvement after "Dope Christmas".

Aliya Rose: Yeah , it really is. I almost cried , I didn't expected to get some nice feedback. I'm really excited , I just need to know how good "YOU" is going to chart. I don't expect it in the Top 15 but maybe Top 20? I would cry from happiness if "YOU" reaches #20.

Ryan Seacrest: What can you tell us about the Album?

Aliya Rose: Well , It's called "Cold Hearted Love", and has an Feature with Barbie Doll. Also, Amy-Jayne wrote one of the Songs from the Album , which is such a Honor for me. She's so big and such a talented woman. And yeah, It's a mixed Album. I can't really say , that it is Pop because it has everything one it. From Pop , to Hip Hop, to soul , to Reggae , just everything.

Ryan Seacrest: Wow. Seems to be really good! I can't wait for the Album! Also, I noticed a little Twitter feud. You and Queen Alexis , said some ..well , harsh things. Can you tell us some details?

Aliya Rose: Well, I already forgot why we said this stupid things but, she was right. I'm not gonna tell you , that I'm innocent. I really said shitty things , but yeah. It's the past. She's a Queen. She also said that my performance on XFactor was nice , so I really can't say anything bad about her anymore. I was Bitch , I'm sorry and I hope she doesn't hates me now.

Ryan Seacrest: Yeah. Well , let's go back to your Album. Is there a Release Date already?

Aliya Rose: Yes. There is , but I'm not going to tell it anybody yet. It's top secret!

Ryan Seacrest: Haha! Well , I wish you good luck for the future, and I hope that we meet again. Maybe , when the second Single gets released?

Aliya Rose: Awe, thank you! It was such a honor for me. Music's biggest names sit Here , and then there's me. Thank you for everything , and I hope also, that we meet again.

Ryan Seacrest: That was Aliya Rose. You can buy her New Single "YOU" now everywhere! That's it with for now , see you guys after the Break!

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 14/12/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#5 Posted : 15 December 2014 02:40:28(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor: Ugh and I had such high hopes for you. Rule number 1 in this industry: Don't kiss ass of people who talk shit about you. Now it's gonna seem like you just wanna please people. We already have enough artists trying and failing.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Welat65 on 25/12/2014(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#6 Posted : 24 December 2014 04:36:28(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

UserPostedImage

The new and second Single "Real & Wrong (Love)" comes this FRIDAY!

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 24/12/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/12/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/12/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/01/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#7 Posted : 31 January 2015 03:10:37(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Aliya Rose covers GLAMOUR magazine + exclusive Interview!

UserPostedImage
Aliya Rose covers this month issue of GLAMOUR Magazine. She talks with us about her Relationship Status, her upcoming Album, Model Career and much more.

This isn't your first time covering a Magazine , or?

"Well, no. But it's the second time covering for a major Magazine."

Let's start with your upcoming Album. When's the release? What was your inspiration?

"So, 'Cold Hearted Love', that's how the Album is called, doesn't really have a release date yet. It's finished but there are way to many releases at the moment. I can't risk it, I need to get this Album high on the charts. I'm still unsigned, so a high charting would help me get noticed by the big labels. And my Inspiration. Hm..That's actually a hard question. I guess , I was inspired by everything. My Barbadian roots had a little impact on the Album , I guess. My old relationships had inspired me a lot too."

Now that you talked about relatinships, are you in a relationship at the moment?

"No. I'm 100 % single. I'm way to busy with my music, I can't deal with a man right now. It would be nice to have somebody at home, when I'm back but I feel like, I need to think about the Business."

Well, what type of Men do you like?

"I don't really have a favourite type of men. Bad Boys are hot and probably good in bed but that's nothing I'm looking for. I want him to be funny. He needs to respect me. Maybe cook for me , but that's probably to much to ask for! *laughs* The Men I'm going to marry doesn't needs a six-pack or tattoos. He needs to respect me and have a good heart. That's everything I just need."

Do you have a celebrity crush?

"Hm..I don't really know. I never really looked to anybody to be honest. I never really met anybody. But..I guess Kato is kind of cute? I wouldn't really call it a crush. The boys from Weekend are cute too. I don't really know. Everyone is kind of cute."

What's behind the Collaboration with Barbie Doll on 'Dark Tragedy'?

"Well, I met her back then in December. It wasn't really planned. Well, it was planned that she's gonna write something on a new track but I didn't plan a collabo. But , when she DEMO-sung for me, I just knew that she's really good. I needed her on the track and she just accepted. She's really talented, her Songwriting ability is just awesome, her voice is awesome. She's really so much better then me and I'm happy that she worked with me BEFORE she's going to explode and probably be on of the biggest musicians."

Who are the biggest influences on the Album?

"Influences..Well, Aubrey Mikkel is probably one of my biggest Influences. But, as I said, my carribean roots influenced me alot, it just has a impact on my Music and on myself too."

What are your current projects? Next to your Album?

"Well, I may or may not be on set for a Movie. There are also some other 'Acting' projects , which I don't want to announce now. I'm also gonna start working with Barbie Doll again. She has something planned but I don't really know what. I'm also probably going to Join her on Tour for 1 or 2 concerts. So , yeah. There are some few things planned this year."

How's your Modelling career going?

"Not bad. I'm doing some photoshootings. I can't complain."

Some Fans of yours , want to know what your favourite Fashion Brand is.

"That's actually a really good question. There so many Brands out there, I can't really choose. But if I needed to choose, I probably would choose Chanel, or Gucci. Dior is nice too."

What's your Goal? What do you want to reach in the music business?

"My Goal..I guess, to win some awards? I don't really know. I want people to hear my Music and enjoy it. I'm happy that my debut Single reached GOLD status and my second single is currently out of the Top 20 but probably is about to reach Gold too. I know. It's nothing compared to some other Musicians out there but it is alot to me. It does mean so much. I really love all my fans and I hope that they stay with me."

Do you want to have kids?

"Sure. I'd love to have kids. I actually want 5 Kids. I love children, and I hope that I will find the right men to make these kids. You know what I mean?"

Last Question ; What's your favourite food?

"Really? *laughs* I guess Pizza? I enjoy Pizza so much. But, it should be a vegetarian Pizza. I'm not vegetarian but I think that Meat or Salami, call it whatever you want, kind of destroys the taste. But that's just me , I guess."

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
erich hess on 31/01/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 31/01/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 31/01/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8 Posted : 31 January 2015 03:36:52(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17909 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erich: vegetarian....are you mad,woman?! I can't even make a joke about meat and salami because of that. It just doesn't make sense. Vegetables. ..on..a pizza.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Welat65 on 31/01/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#9 Posted : 31 January 2015 04:31:51(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erich: vegetarian....are you mad,woman?! I can't even make a joke about meat and salami because of that. It just doesn't make sense. Vegetables. ..on..a pizza.

AliyaRose: But..you should try it.. a Vegetarian pizza tastes actually really good. really.

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#10 Posted : 31 October 2015 20:12:44(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Exclusive on SPOTIFY

UserPostedImage

Title: Monster
Artist: Aliya Rose
Length: 3:10
Genre: R&B
Writer: Aliya Rose
Producer: The Insomniaks
Streams: 21.541.654

After hitting the #1 spot on the Airplay & Digital charts with 'Stars', Aliya Rose wanted to give a special thank you to the fans. That's why she decided to give the fans a "Thank You" with a new song, which is also a exclusive Halloween song. The song, called "Monster", is written by Aliya and produced by 'The Insomniaks'. It's a dark and 'shadowy' song, yet upbeat and danceable. The song is sung with Aliya's strong 'bajan' accent. Lyrically, the song is about Aliya who wants to 'eat' or 'bite' somebody, and calls herself a Monster. She indirectly calls herself a vampire, who gets closer to a human being, just to 'kill' / 'eat' or 'suck' the humans blood.

LYRICS

You wanna play with me, come here baby let's play
Come here, let me bite you, baby, and I suck you out
I can't even remember who you are, See what I'm tryna do
I change it to a game, I eat you, I eat you

I changed the game, babe I ate you
I've been lookin' for long, your blood dripping
Look into my eyes, brainwashing
Brainwashing, This was your warning

I'm 'bout to tell ya a dirty, dirty, little secret
You better keep it, baby, baby, can you keep it?
Keep it shut, baby, don't do something you're gonna regret
Come closer to me babe, I can smell your scent, scent
I'm a monster, I'm a monster
I'ma a eat ya, eat ya , eat ya
eat ya, eat ya, eat ya, eat ya up
You can't escape it
Yeah, I'm a monster

You're going crazy like a maniac
Sweat dripping from your body, You're scared, There's no place to escape
Don't try to run away once again, live life as you can, I'm comin' for ya
I do this everyday, I want ya blood, I'm a beast

I changed the game, babe I ate you
I've been lookin' for long, your blood dripping
Look into my eyes, brainwashing
Brainwashing, This was your warning

Come closer to me babe, I can smell scent, scent
You can't escape it
Yeah, I'm a monster

Ooh yeah, you've been looking for the wrong one baby
Ooh yeah, and now I know that your tasty, I've gone crazy
Ooh yeah, you've been looking for the wrong one baby
Ooh yeah, and now I know that your tasty, I've gone crazy

Come closer to me babe, I can smell scent, scent
You can't escape it
Yeah, I'm a monster

Sounds Like

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 31/10/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 31/10/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 01/11/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/11/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/11/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 02/11/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#11 Posted : 15 March 2016 07:03:07(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Good Morning! It's a beautiful day with On Air with Ryan Seacrest and we have a even more beautiful guest with us! It's the talented and beautiful, beautiful Aliya Rose!
Morning guys! Thanks for having me!

How are you feeling, Aliya? The last time you were here, you just released your debut single. Now, you have successful singles and a album. That must be great!
It's actually weird to even say out loud! It feels surreal but at the same time, it's feels so real. It's a lot of work, and I can't believe that I'm actually writing the second album! Like, what the..damn? *giggles softly*

I hear you. We'll talk about the second album in a bit, but let's go back to Album number one. You had so much success with it, a 3x Platinum #1 Single and a Gold Album. Your song with Cosma Mendoza is currently in the Top and likely to go Gold in the next few days. Alot is going on in your life!
Definitly! As I said, it feels so damn surreal. I have the platiques hanging on the wall but I still can't believe it! My fans on Twitter are kinda the ones who pinch me and literally scream that I made it. All of this was my dream. I couldn't imagine all of this happening 2 years ago. I really feel blessed and thankful for everything.

About Cosma, how was working with her? She's really big on social media isn't she?
Yeah, she is. I think she has more Instagram Followers than me? *laughs* But, she's adorable. She's really mature for her age, I didn't feel like talking to minor at all. She's so grown and fun to be with, you know? I had so much fun with her, and I really hope the best for her career. She's signed to Permanent Reminder as far as I know, and they go strong with Lincoln right now. He's dominating, I see him all over social media. So, I'm hoping for the best and hopefully she will get the same reaction as Lincoln! You never know though, she could also flop but I won't even start that *laughs again*

Now, let's talk about Album number two! How is it going? How is the writing process?
It's going great! I have alot of Studio Sessions and Writing sessions. We finished a couple of songs but there is nothing official yet and there is alot to do. It's definitly far away from being finished. This Album is alot more personal, it's slower and heavier. You feel me?The first Album was created to have success, it was about getting me out there and having successful songs. This one is about the complete package. I want a full album, which is representing me.

How is it going to be genre-wise? I think you are known by now to be a little bit experimental with genres.
It's definitly going to be more R&B and Hip Hop influenced this time. I usually love to experiment with music genres but this time I'm gonna keep it R&B. There is probably going to be a little pop here and there or some little influence from other genres but the body of work in general is going to be R&B.

UserPostedImage

Now, that we talked about business, let's talk a little bit about you!
I knew that this is going to happen *giggles*

A beautiful young woman like you is single. Explain this to me! *laughs*
Well, not everybody can handle this! *winks* I'm just kidding! *laughs* I don't really know why. I'm having fun here and there, dating around a little but nothing really serious.

Maybe you are intimidating men? You are very open about your sexual desires, I mean the grinding on stage, the sexual songs etc.
Ryan! That's really rude of you *giggles* Well, you know what? Maybe that's it. But, this is who I am. Respect that or go away. *Smiles Confident*

I was just saying! When can we expect a new single? You are writing and all that but we need to start somewhere, right?
Well, Ryan. You can expect a new single this year, you can expect some features hopefully. But. I have no Idea when the Album drops. What's not finished can't be released, you know?

I agree. I'm not trying to rush you. Can we expect collaborations on the new album? On the current one, you had 3 but all of them newcomers. Can we expect a major star on the new record?
Well, one featuring somebody major was actually planned on the first album. It just never happend but who knows? Maybe Album 2! So, I won't say that it's not possible but don't expect it. I don't want to promise something which could maybe not happen!

Yeah, I understand that. Thanks for coming to us and having a little chat with us! It was short but really sweet!
It's always nice to be here! *Smiles*

That's it folks! Here is "Aliya Rose feat. Cosma Mendoza - All My Dollas"! We'll see us in a bit!

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 15/03/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 15/03/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 15/03/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 17/03/2016(UTC)