logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline sharinganerror  
#1 Posted : 10 November 2009 05:55:43(UTC)
sharinganerror

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I honestly see that there are too many stupid(I mean academically) and immature youth to even function in today's world, they think that they're all that matters and are spoiled rotten by their worthless parents. I see these brats walk out each and every day at my local best buy with xbox 360s, ps3s, and all kind of shit. It always angers me because of the way they act and talk about it. I mean, they literally every time walk about whining,"I've gotta get -insert here- right now, I NEED THIS" or "Why didn't you get me -insert here-?" and other greedy and otherwise repulsive comments. Not to mention the parents themselves are huge brats themselves, spending 3x more time shopping than actual parenting, and when they do parent they suck ass. Now, these guys are the same age as my parents, which disturbs me knowing the incredible difference in maturity. This applies to alot of things, not just electronics if you were wondering. I've also come to the conclusion of one question,Why can they afford all of this if the economy is so bad? It came to me and made feel so stupid. It's credit. There's no fucking way that these people could be that possibly rich, they just live in debt without a second doubt and go on living their pathetic, worthless lives.

Opinions, answers, questions, whatever. I hope this thread can be used as a universal topic for alot of things going on today.
Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 10 November 2009 06:41:30(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
I'm 18, i'm not spoilt pretty much everything i've purchased in the last 5 years has come from myself (Jobs and stuff).
There's a lot of 17-18 year olds who aren't what you describe, most of the people of that age which i know are intelligent and not at all spoilt.
I do actually agree with your comment but in terms of people of that age range who i know aren't like that.
My best friend moved to New York last year and had been saving since she was 15 she moved to New York managed to get a good job and i'm moving into her apartment with her next year, i've already had some stuff moved over to New York, and i've funded the move with hard work and saving.
The majority of teens don't have a clue but most of the people i know are pretty great people who are gonna have great lives.
Offline Aj  
#3 Posted : 10 November 2009 06:58:49(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
sharinganerror wrote:
I honestly see that there are too many stupid(I mean academically) and immature youth to even function in today's world, they think that they're all that matters and are spoiled rotten by their worthless parents. I see these brats walk out each and every day at my local best buy with xbox 360s, ps3s, and all kind of shit. It always angers me because of the way they act and talk about it. I mean, they literally every time walk about whining,"I've gotta get -insert here- right now, I NEED THIS" or "Why didn't you get me -insert here-?" and other greedy and otherwise repulsive comments. Not to mention the parents themselves are huge brats themselves, spending 3x more time shopping than actual parenting, and when they do parent they suck ass. Now, these guys are the same age as my parents, which disturbs me knowing the incredible difference in maturity. This applies to alot of things, not just electronics if you were wondering. I've also come to the conclusion of one question,Why can they afford all of this if the economy is so bad? It came to me and made feel so stupid. It's credit. There's no fucking way that these people could be that possibly rich, they just live in debt without a second doubt and go on living their pathetic, worthless lives.

Opinions, answers, questions, whatever. I hope this thread can be used as a universal topic for alot of things going on today.

How about you suck my cock you facist twat.

My opinion on the matter.

Edit: Actually, please don't. However, I think that's just being a moron saying that because your calling a lot of decent PEOPLE something that they're not. I think your just an ignorant grumpy sod who thinks there all mature and adult because your balls have dropped and you have to pay the oh so demanding bills.

Edited by user 10 November 2009 07:01:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 10 November 2009 06:59:36(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

I think we've found someone sharinganerror is talking about.
Offline Aj  
#5 Posted : 10 November 2009 07:02:51(UTC)
Aj

Man

C4AJoh wrote:

I was only joking ;)
Offline C4AJoh  
#6 Posted : 10 November 2009 07:03:45(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Aj wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:

I was only joking ;)

No Problem, i retract my comment
Offline C4AJoh  
#7 Posted : 10 November 2009 07:06:21(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

I actually think that sharinganerror is spot on, i'm aware that there are some decent teenagers out there, but i think the majority is exactly what sharinganerror said.

Edited by user 10 November 2009 07:06:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Aj  
#8 Posted : 10 November 2009 07:11:09(UTC)
Aj

Man

C4AJoh wrote:
I actually think that sharinganerror is spot on, i'm aware that there are some decent teenagers out there, but i think the majority is exactly what sharinganerror said.

Maybe that's because the generations before us are so greedy and money obsessed that we're just products of our environment? I mean I'm pretty poor, by today's standards, and I have no desires for things I cant get and I'm not greedy and I give £1 to charity every day, and I also gave £5 to an old man the other day for a poppy, out of my Birthday money. So I mean I might be an idiot and completely ignorant to social problems and politics and whatever you guys accuse us of but I personally think I have quite a good, helpful life. Now I actually completely agree that today kids are too greedy, BUT SO ARE ADULTS. I'm sorry, but you cannot tell me that it is entirely childrens fault for being like they are, because it's the ADULTS fault for wanting that extra 4x4, or one more holiday every year, or a pointless painting that they actually find revolting.

Offline xNightsidex  
#9 Posted : 10 November 2009 07:13:20(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
As AJ said, people can have the same faulty convictions no matter what age. Typecasting the most easily scapegoated demographic is kind of silly in this regard.
Offline old.gregg  
#10 Posted : 10 November 2009 07:14:15(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
C4AJoh wrote:

Personally, I find that statement highly false. The reason those people are seen as a majority is because it's been blown out of proportion. The majority of people I know are well mannered.

As far as I can see this is sharinganerror going: look at me, I can say that people are crap and immature, let's be equals?
-
Offline Raphaela  
#11 Posted : 10 November 2009 07:14:52(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
It's something I've been talking to my father the other day.
Today's youth have nothing to fight for, like they had on the 60's and 70's for example. All we can do is buy unnecessary thing to fill the void.
It's just pointless and stupid, I feel ashamed to belong to the 00's youth.
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline C4AJoh  
#12 Posted : 10 November 2009 07:16:05(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Aj wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:

Maybe that's because the generations before us are so greedy and money obsessed that we're just products of our environment? I mean I'm pretty poor, by today's standards, and I have no desires for things I cant get and I'm not greedy and I give £1 to charity every day, and I also gave £5 to an old man the other day for a poppy, out of my Birthday money. So I mean I might be an idiot and completely ignorant to social problems and politics and whatever you guys accuse us of but I personally think I have quite a good, helpful life. Now I actually completely agree that today kids are too greedy, BUT SO ARE ADULTS. I'm sorry, but you cannot tell me that it is entirely childrens fault for being like they are, because it's the ADULTS fault for wanting that extra 4x4, or one more holiday every year, or a pointless painting that they actually find revolting.

I'm 18 so i'm sort of in your generation i guess (If your a teenager), and i'm not judging you and i'm not blaming it just on teenagers but i think that these problems do come from both parents and teens. but because teenagers are becoming parents so early in their life this problem is going to continue for my lifetime at least.
Offline sharinganerror  
#13 Posted : 10 November 2009 07:25:56(UTC)
sharinganerror

Aj wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:

How about you suck my cock you facist twat.

My opinion on the matter.

Edit: Actually, please don't. However, I think that's just being a moron saying that because your calling a lot of decent PEOPLE something that they're not. I think your just an ignorant grumpy sod who thinks there all mature and adult because your balls have dropped and you have to pay the oh so demanding bills.

um what got your knickers in a twist?(god I love that phrase, it's just pure rofl in a sentence) How am I fascist? I never said there weren't decent people,there's quite alot. I just said that most people over in america aren't, and they outnumber the good by alot. I never said or implied that I was ever mature, I don't have to pay bills either, I'm only 14, dipwad. Ignorant is something to be debated on frankly, what I say here and what I do in the outside world are two majorly different things.
Offline sharinganerror  
#14 Posted : 10 November 2009 07:31:29(UTC)
sharinganerror

old.gregg wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:

Personally, I find that statement highly false. The reason those people are seen as a majority is because it's been blown out of proportion. The majority of people I know are well mannered.

As far as I can see this is sharinganerror going: look at me, I can say that people are crap and immature, let's be equals?

In a way that's true, people are crap and immature, I'm not saying there aren't the opposite around and I'm not asking to be equals. Equality is some fantasy that a sociopath thought up to make others feel some form of hope for the future, imo.
Offline C4AJoh  
#15 Posted : 10 November 2009 07:47:26(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

I've probably already said this but the majority of people i'm friends with are actually great people, but the majority of people i went to school with for example weren't particularly good people. Thats just my opinion.
Offline TheCDs  
#16 Posted : 10 November 2009 09:41:31(UTC)
TheCDs

sharinganerror wrote:
Why can they afford all of this if the economy is so bad? It came to me and made feel so stupid. It's credit. There's no fucking way that these people could be that possibly rich, they just live in debt without a second doubt and go on living their pathetic, worthless lives.

Actually its not credit. Its that they are in fact most likely that rich. This isn't the Great Depression, the kind of recession we are in right now is one where the middle class and upper-middle class have gone from eating out 12 times a month to 5, from seeing 4 movies to 1 or 2. While the lowest classes are being hit pretty hard, a large majority of the professional workforce (degrees, vocational training, etc.) still have jobs and aren't having the same experience as those in the poorest demographics. The people shopping at Best Buy aren't the poorest people, nor have the poorest people ever shopped at Best Buy. They may put some of these purchases on credit, but for the most part you are talking about a section of the population that can still afford to buy an XBox 360 plus a few games and not starve.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
Offline Gildermershina  
#17 Posted : 10 November 2009 09:43:13(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
The problem as I see is more that people take shit for granted and don't ask questions.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline Thorgrim  
#18 Posted : 10 November 2009 09:45:07(UTC)
Thorgrim

Man

Who cares.
Offline Mt. Epic  
#19 Posted : 10 November 2009 09:58:25(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Thank god I'm not the only person who sees the spoilness and "bratibility" of children and teenagers nowadays. I live in the US but I was born Russia. Although I've been here for about 10 years now, I still can't lose my roots of common sense. Like, the children nowadays have little discipline and a much weaker education in the leading countries of the world because the nations don't really care about their own offspring because they'll just hire foreigners by paying them the highest price then other countries. But I don't think it's just this generation now. I mean, parents here are awful. Like once, I went to like this place called the three domes, which is three domes (hence the name) that have different activities and scenery. One was a recreational one, and the temporary theme was trains. There was sand on the ground. This family of three kids and two parents were in front watching the trains. The littlest kid was eating sand from the ground. The rest of the family was lock-eyed at the trains, not even noticing. Then the mom turned around to the little kid, who was right in front of her eating the sand, yet the mother said to her other child "Let's go over there. There's some more trains there." I tried to tell the mother, but she was too unattentative to hear me and was busy looking at the trains. It just made me mad inside. Another time, my father was swimming with my little brother in a pool. Another woman was with her little child. Then, she left the child in the pool to get a drink of water. The child was drowning and my father had to hold the other child up as well as my brother. Then, the woman came back and didn't even notice or mind. The point is, the education system has made a mind-bottling plummet in the last several decades.

Edited by user 10 November 2009 10:00:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline Captain Insano  
#20 Posted : 10 November 2009 10:02:34(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Its all the parents fault.
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.