logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<127128129130131>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#2561 Posted : 17 June 2013 02:31:17(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
ADAM BENJAMIN SOLO RECORDING SURFACES ONLINE … YEAH, IT’S UMMMM … DIFFERENT?!

‘The guitarist best known for his work as a prominent member of Riot! In The Boulevard has had a home audio recording leaked online. It’s definitely a change from what you’d expect to hear from one of the main songwriters of one of the most successful rock bands of recent times’

UserPostedImage

Yeah, the apocalypse is definitely upon us … or so it would seem. An audio track recorded by Adam Benjamin, apparently titled ‘My Star Wars Anthem’ has managed to surface online this weekend. It reportedly appeared on Soundcloud before making its way onto YouTube and Spotify, so far it’s reached almost half a million hits in the hours that it’s been available and whether the track was actually ever created for public consumption remains to be seen, although it is highly unlikely that anybody with any sort of sanity would have ever wanted a recording of a song like this to be released for the entire world to hear.

However, the vocalist, guitarist and lyricist of the track ‘Adam Benjamin’ is seemingly fine with the track being out there, even offering it as a free download from the Riot! In The Boulevard official website with the brief note “Do you think they’ll take my music career away from me now? … Anyway, enjoy a mini masterpiece :P”. So for those that have not yet heard the song, check it out below and let us know just how dreadful it really is!

My Star Wars Anthem

“A long time ago
In a galaxy far, far away
You said that you were leaving me
I dropped to my knees and begged you to stay
But you looked around my room
Stared at me and said
“You’ve got a yoda plush toy, sitting at the foot of your bed!”
And in that moment I felt we had become torn apart at the seams
I looked her deep in the eyes and said
“He guards my hopes and dreams”

She turned around
And walked through the hall
She dodged my life size cut-out of Darth Maul
I asked her once more if she would stay
I said “I’ll take you to a galaxy far, far away”
So, she left and I never saw her again
I was kinda glad because she compared my action figures to Barbie and ken
I said the millennium falcon makes a noise
These aren’t just little kid’s toys
But now that she’s gone
I hope she doesn’t come back
Because there’s many things that she did lack

She thought Phantom Menace was the only good one
She said who is the guy who played Luke Skywalker
And I swear to god, in that moment I just wanted to choke her
She said she thought that Jar Jar Binks was sorta funny
I said he’s the devil just created so George Lucas could make more money
That stupid girl couldn’t have been more wrong
Well I guess in hindsight
It’s kinda good that she’s gone

Well this is my Star Wars anthem
I’m a little geeky
But I don’t need to be handsome
Because there’s only one real woman in this galaxy
It’s obvious who she’d choose between Han Solo and me
Well this is my Star Wars anthem
Geeks like us don’t need to be handsome
Because we’ve got something better than a girl by our side
We’ve got Chewie, R2 and a whole load of pride

Well this is our Star Wars anthem
Geeks like us don’t need to be handsome
When we get lonely and a little sad
We just think to ourselves
“It’s not all bad”
And when you find yourselves stuck in a rut
Just remember that it could be worse
You could be Jabba The Hut!”
thanks 5 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Matticus on 17/06/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 17/06/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 17/06/2013(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 17/06/2013(UTC), kandii on 01/07/2013(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2562 Posted : 17 June 2013 02:35:55(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Faith: What the hell is this article talking about? That was the best fucking song ever...
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
Matticus on 17/06/2013(UTC)
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#2563 Posted : 17 June 2013 05:20:16(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
Musics Hottest New Couple
UserPostedImage
Since their first meeting to record the song "Good Lovin'" the R&B and popstar Tisha Jackson and upcoming rapstar Atlas (AKA Damon Lewis) have been spotted multiple times hanging out whether in promotion of the song and Tisha's album "The Highway to Redemption" or lately at numerous hollywood parties while Atlas works on his debut album. After multiple paparazzi caught the two getting very close at a couple of these parties, both Jackson and Atlas were able to confirm that the two are "dating". The relationship is likely to shape Atlas's new, young career much more than Jackson's established career. A high profile relationship will no doubt build hype for the rapper whose only appearance on a major album so far was the appearance on Tisha's album. whether the relationship will work out for the long term or is just a short term way to get press will remain to be seen as the chaotic world of celebrity relationships carries on.
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 3 users thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 17/06/2013(UTC), erich hess on 17/06/2013(UTC), kandii on 01/07/2013(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2564 Posted : 19 June 2013 11:49:08(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Erich Hess and Ada von Wannemaker-Hess reveal a certain wild side about themselves
Probably the weirdest scoop we’ve ever been given...

Earlier today, we received a call from Ada von Wannemaker herself, informing us that she was about to email us something that we wanted to get our hands on. And fuck was she right... But there's two sides to this story: the good news and the bad news.

The bad news: Anybody who follows celebrities know that Angelina Jolie just recently was diagnosed with BRCA1 gene, which caused her to get a double mastectomy to avoid the chances to developing breast cancer. A few weeks ago, Ada revealed on Twitter that her grandmother had died of breast cancer, which means that she had a higher chance of having BRCA1 gene as well, and that she was going to get tested for it later that month. She just recently found out that, yes, she does have the BRCA1 gene. For those of you who are confused: No, this does not mean that Ada has breast cancer. This merely means that she has a higher chance of developing it later in life.

Now the good news: This slight "brush with death," shall we say, as obviously put a spark in Ada's life, causing her to want to raise money and spread awareness for BRCA1 gene testing... by making a sex tape with her husband, the infamous Erich Hess. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Ada and Erich Hess have made a sex tape which is now up for auction, and all the money paid for it will go towards research for the BRCA1 gene. And believe me... you want this tape. Ada sent us a three minute clip to prove to us that it was real. Never before have so many people crowded around on computer screen to see a three minute clip since the clip of the two baby pandas rolling around on the ground together went viral.

On the 22nd, at the 40/40 Club in New York City, the full two hour video will be auctioned off to the highest bidder, and all are invited. Are you ready, world? Because we know that we're going to be bidding our asses off.
thanks 3 users thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 19/06/2013(UTC), erich hess on 19/06/2013(UTC), kandii on 01/07/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2565 Posted : 19 June 2013 12:00:38(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
erica:oh..my..god.you are fucking kidding me,right?

nina:it...it seems legit,love.

erica:its brilliant! who doesnt like seeing famous people going at it? it isnt some sleazeball tabloid making money off a sex tape,its going to a cause.

nina:right. good on ada and erich.you two are good people.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2566 Posted : 21 June 2013 05:21:24(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
LILY: "I'm An Alcoholic and I Need Help."
The Singer Checks Into Rehab This Morning

UserPostedImage

It seems the common theme around today's talent is drugs and alcohol, sadly, even one of the most talented artists get caught up in the web known as Rehab. It was reported today that earlier this morning, Rock/Metal singer Lily, had checked into rehab for alcoholism in San Rafael located in California called the Bayside Marin, after telling her fellow bandmates that "I'm an alcoholic and I need help. I'm going to rehab." We received word of her getting treatment when she was photographed heading inside the building and various sources confirming she had indeed checked in. Other sources also spoke about her alcoholism, saying "She really needs help with it, she consumes alcohol as if it's nothing" This all stemmed back to last year when there were accusations of Lily going into rehab for the same treatment, which she denied, but friends close to the singer say "She should have taken the help earlier, maybe she would be better." Although there have not been any public displays of her alcoholic behavior due to her quiet nature when it comes to her personal life, but others say she definitely needed the rehab. Her bandmates also have spoken about her addiction and even recalling the number of times she would black out and not remember where she was after drinking so much.

UserPostedImage
[Bayside Marin, Rehab Facility]

"She drank all the time, she would constantly disappear for days at a time without answering her phone or getting in contact with anyone. She never denied having a problem but she just never wanted anyone to help. Right now, she's being cared for int the best way possible and since it was voluntary, she can leave anytime. We're hoping she stays the full recommended time. We just want her to get better." - Alex "Cash" Michaels

Lily has yet to comment on the situation publicly and neither has her boyfriend of 2 years, Jay Asbridge, member of Dead Roses. We wish her a speedy recovery and hope to see her soon back in the music industry!

Edited by user 21 June 2013 05:22:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 9 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 21/06/2013(UTC), erich hess on 21/06/2013(UTC), FiveT on 21/06/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 21/06/2013(UTC), Walton on 21/06/2013(UTC), C4AJoh on 21/06/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 21/06/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 21/06/2013(UTC), kandii on 01/07/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2567 Posted : 21 June 2013 05:40:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: oh,Lilly! I hope you are ok and come out of this strong. Watch out,they will try I replace booze with Jesus at some of these places. Just drink their coffee and eat their cookies.

Nina:experience,love?

Erica:, I used to go to these places to meet girls. They can be surprisingly horny.

Nina:.....you're evil,love.

Erica: I went there to make sure they weren't sleeping with their sponsors,nina. I like to help the community.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/06/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#2568 Posted : 21 June 2013 18:45:34(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Amy: I'm sorry to hear this! But sometimes it's good to just go somewhere new and be surrounded by different people, maybe to gain a new perspective or just to get away from those thoughts that creep into our heads when we're alone, anyway it's important to know when you need to ask for help, no shame in it at all and I certainly hope to see you on the road again in no time :)
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/06/2013(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#2569 Posted : 01 July 2013 23:14:34(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
LYRICA OCHA: 'YESTERDAY' IS THE NEW SINGLE

UserPostedImage

After the success of her debut solo single 'Love Thriller' released a month ago, the former G2L Lyrica Ocha is now ready to release her next single, which is titled 'Yesterday' and is described as the perfect ballad for the summer.
The song was written by Lyrica and songwriters Stacy Howard and Mark Ross, who both also helped writing 'Love Thriller'.
The singer said to be excited about this new release and also revealed that a video for the song has been shot the last week in Los Angeles, but didn't reveal more. A premiere of the song is expected to be coming the next week.

Edited by user 01 July 2013 23:16:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 4 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 01/07/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/07/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 01/07/2013(UTC), kandii on 01/07/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#2570 Posted : 04 July 2013 03:52:48(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Is Julia Volkova out of Chaos?

UserPostedImage

Julia Volkova, the rock blond chick from that old girl band is out of labels. She was signed in a two album deal with Chaos Records back in 2011 and after two years of work and releases, she’ll fulfill her contract right after her summer tour in September. The deal demanded her two studio albums, one world tour, she did a little bit more than that by getting out on a second US based tour this summer plus a live DVD she expects to release by the end of this month.
A very trustable source revealed to Culture Uncut that she was not contacted to renew her contract with Chaos Records and not even another record label has showed interest on signing her after she fulfills her commitments with Chaos. Her debut album sold over 8 million copies a very impressive mark her most recent album did not sold that much but a 3,5 million copies were purchased since its release.

With those numbers, there must be something going on between Julia and the label executives, the same source revealed that after Julia told Chaos CEO Scott, that she wanted to invite Vin Peters from Reported Failure to produce her second album, he felt that it was not a good idea because Vin is one of the owners of Reported Failure’s label Liberation / Nomad Records, Scott felt that the choice to work with him could be more than just make music, it could evolve an offer for Julia to move from Chaos to Liberation / Nomad. The source also tells that after Julia insisted to work with Vin, Scott decided to not take part on the record once he was supposed to produce some of the tracks of Julia’s second album, he didn’t even listened the record when it was done, till he was forced to congratulate Julia for debuting the album at number one.

What else is left for Julia to do? We really don’t know, she seems being very quiet recently, she was seen in a recording studio with Alex Simms and she was frequently visiting him in his apartment, but she has done no interviews or anything else to clarify her situation on Chaos. Well she won’t be able to run away from this subject for too long, she has a press conference to release her DVD in couple of days and we bet that this question will be asked for her, until there we’ll be able to watch her on tour around North America for the months to come.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 4 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
kandii on 04/07/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/07/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 04/07/2013(UTC), Walton on 04/07/2013(UTC)
Offline MATTT  
#2571 Posted : 06 July 2013 17:12:23(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
MANNEQUIN RELIGION DEBUT SINGLE OUT SOON?!

UserPostedImage

The Hot and Harmonious tour kicked off tonight in Atlanta Georgia and fans got a taste of ex Suburban Sunrise rockers, Matt Urie and Nicole Woods new project Mannequin Religion! We were in attendance to see what we can expect from this new project and oh boy! Can we say that this new project puts Suburban Sunrise to shame. Nicole's vocals have not only matured but have became about twenty times better than they were before! They played a six song set, five new songs and then they surprised fans with an old SS hit!(check out the setlist below) The SS song as many of you could guess, was the bands biggest hit, "Vulture" but this was a newer/different version of the song then what we knew back when SS was still rocking the airwaves. The new Mannequin Religion version of "Vulture" features more violin and even features an accordion intro(might have only been for the live version we are not sure.)

UserPostedImage

As we said, the band played 5 new songs, and oh man. These songs were great! They were put together a lot better than the duo's previous songs, and the lyrics were outstanding! The band opened with a song titled "Failure In Numbers" which featured an odd almost, post apocalyptic intro(might have only been for the live show) and opened up with a heavy guitar riff. This song was easily the second best song in their set. Next they went onto a song titled "Decisions" which opened with a solo snare drum beat and continued on as an alternative/rock song with heavy pop punk influence. This song probably is the closest to the duo's roots. The only other two notable songs in the set really were the new version of "Vulture" which we talked about above, and which they confirmed WILL be on their new EP, and was is going to be their first single from that EP, a track simply titled "one." This song is easily going to be one of the biggest songs in the music industry once it is released. The song showcases not only Nicole's vocals, but Matt even chimes in with a line or two, here and there. The way their vocals blend is just perfect, and even features some screaming that was done by their live bassist. Nicole said before they played "one." that the song will be out in the next month! Keep an eye out for this track because you will not want to miss it! Be sure you go check out Mannequin Religion on the Hot and Harmonious Tour all summer long, and check out their setlist below!

Setlist

1- Failure In Numbers
2- Decisions
3- Let Me Fall
4- Wake Me Up From My Nightmare
5- one.
6- Vulture

MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked MATTT for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 06/07/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 06/07/2013(UTC), kandii on 06/07/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 07/07/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#2572 Posted : 11 July 2013 00:26:45(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Julia Volkova to sign a multi-million contract with Chaos

UserPostedImage

Funny how we can talk about a singer being cut out from its former record label and some days after we again talk about this singer but now being re-hired by the same label. Well let’s explain the real facts.
Julia Volkova is perusing a solo career since 2011 when she left ElectroDeath, from that time she signed a deal with Chaos Records for two studio albums which she fulfilled by the beginning of this year with the release of the four time platinum album ‘Haunted’. Well the point was that Chaos took too long to contact her to renew her contract with them, rumors that Scott was upset with Julia for Julia’s preference for Vin Peters from Reported Failure as the executive producer of the album instead of him.
People were saying that Julia would never renew her contract with Chaos, because they were not paying attention to her as she wanted to after what she did with Scott. Rumors that she was in talks with another record label appeared around the web, but nothing was confirmed, not even from Julia herself, nor Chaos nether this ‘other label’.
But this Monday something changed, Julia was seen leaving Chaos head offices after a long afternoon meeting she had with record company executives. It appears that Chaos considered renewing Julia again. We don’t know exactly what they talked about, but a very ‘trustable’ source told us that there’s a very large amount of money evolved in this conversation.
Julia seems to be quiet and confortable with her status now, her second album is already a success, she’s about to tour in the US next month and hopefully she’ll be releasing new music soon, despite her brand new DVD schedule to be release later this month. With all of that happening, I bet she didn’t find time to talk with Chaos about her situation on the label.
Is if we could predict anything, we bet that Chaos offered Julia a very ‘acceptable’ propose to renew her with the label, we know Chaos can be very gentle when they like what their artists are doing, but also they’re very hush on artists that didn’t fulfill their commitments, read the case with Aimee.
Anyway, that ‘source’ told u that if Julia will ever renew her contract with Chaos, it would be for two more album and an advance of ten million dollars, after all she’s a star of her own name now, right? Well she has some accomplishments, nothing compared to what she once had, but she’s been gaining quite recognition for her efforts as a soloist. Well let’s wait for a official pronouncement.

Edited by user 11 July 2013 02:45:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 6 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
genocidal king on 11/07/2013(UTC), kandii on 11/07/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/07/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 11/07/2013(UTC), erich hess on 11/07/2013(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 13/07/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2573 Posted : 11 July 2013 22:14:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImageMariko kobayashi,a victim of domestic violence?

Mariko is known for her ultraviolent stage act. On any given night she is skipping through gallons of stage blood and dismembering mannequins. Last night, in Indianapolis ,she had was seen backstage with both eyes blackened. (When she wasnt hiding then behind large sunglasses.) factor that in with a very questionable twitter story as to why she was in the emergency room....seriously,"I was drunk and fell on a bottle."? That is about as believable as saying "I ran into a door knob.". As far as we at culture uncut know,Mariko is single. Could a new,secret and abusive lover be in her life? We hope this is all speculation, but has culture uncut ever been wrong? Don't answer that. We....um... Had interns that day.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 11/07/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 11/07/2013(UTC), FiveT on 12/07/2013(UTC), kandii on 12/07/2013(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2574 Posted : 11 July 2013 23:37:41(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vara: I've seen Mariko be able to drink until she should be dead, and then still be able to put on one of the most complex stage shows I've ever seen. This "I fell on a bottle" story is complete and total bullshit.
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 11/07/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2575 Posted : 11 July 2013 23:53:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: I fully agree with you,vara.Mariko can handle her liquor,and mine and yours. It's bullshit,and I don't like it.i am so scared for my cousin.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#2576 Posted : 12 July 2013 01:44:07(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Nina : I knew something was wrong ... Is everything OK , Mari ?
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 12/07/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2577 Posted : 12 July 2013 01:47:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko:I am fine,nina. Culture uncut is making stories up again. They love to dig up dirt. You know how they can be.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline DistortedAudio  
#2578 Posted : 13 July 2013 02:28:57(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
AMAZON ANNOUNCES ISAAC LOVELOCK DEBUT ALBUM + COLLABORATORS

UserPostedImage

by Anna Guerrero

Just hours after rapper Isaac Lovelock tweeted on the subject of his 2013 releases, the Japanese edition of Amazon updated its' Music section with a title and release date for his debut album. THE CHARM CITY LP has been added to Amazon.co.jp's release schedule for an October 22nd release date. Notably, the posting also includes a track-listing including multiple superstars in the industry such as: Chloe, Isabel, Stephanie Fierce, Ryan Williams and a production credit from Scott Rose-Hilton.

Edited by user 13 July 2013 02:31:16(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
thanks 7 users thanked DistortedAudio for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 13/07/2013(UTC), erich hess on 13/07/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 13/07/2013(UTC), kandii on 13/07/2013(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 13/07/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 14/07/2013(UTC), Matticus on 18/07/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#2579 Posted : 14 July 2013 05:57:08(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

ADAM BENJAMIN WORKING ON A SOLO ALBUM?
‘The Riot! In The Boulevard rhythm guitarist recently had a song titled ‘My Star Wars Anthem’ go viral and he is reportedly writing a collection of similar light-hearted songs with a view to releasing a solo album at some point this year’

UserPostedImage

Yeah, hell may have just frozen over! It’s being strongly rumored online that Riot! In The Boulevard rhythm guitarist ‘Adam Benjamin’ is going to be working on creating his debut solo album in the coming months. The band member of Riot! had a home recording of a somewhat light-hearted track titled ‘My Star Wars Anthem’ leak online and the song was downloaded heavily and received many views via YouTube. We brought you this track on Culture Uncut and it seems like there may be more similar songs to come in the near future, with an entire studio collection of songs by the multi-instrumentalist being heavily rumored.
Other details have been mentioned too, with Benjamin reportedly considering taking the completed record to various labels in an attempt to find a suitable distributer to release the work, but also rumored track titles have appeared, with friends of the musician reportedly confirming that they’ve indeed heard these songs. Alongside ‘My Star Wars Anthem’ are the following titles;

“Okay, I Lied … I Did Steal Your Copy Of The Gremlins”
“The Spoons Don’t Go In That Drawer”
“The Ballad Of Reality TV And How It Ruined Me”
“Oh My God, You Love The Notebook Too?”
“Boo! It’s Me”
“I Gave You A Diamond, You Gave Me A High Five”

So, there you have it. The breaking news to break all news. We definitely don’t condone such lunacy from a talented musician and songwriter but we’re certainly eager to hear these songs. The question is, would you be interested in hearing the Adam Benjamin solo album? Or do you think it would ruin a credible and respected career?
thanks 3 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 14/07/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/07/2013(UTC), kandii on 14/07/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2580 Posted : 14 July 2013 06:01:30(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor: Go for it buddy! ;) The world can never have enough music.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar