logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<175176177178179>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#3521 Posted : 24 November 2015 00:03:13(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Who Is Winnie?
UserPostedImage
The next big thing, obviously.

Late last night, Winnie (not the Pooh) touched down on American bases in an astronaut suit to the setting of very astro-like music, ready to steal our hearts. Bringing the vocals, the face, and of course the drama, she is the newest addition to the many artists managed by Anniken Dahl-Smith (her list already consists of 11 acts: Aikya Balan, Allison Cooper, Dae Ho Park, Drew Westbrook, Lotus, Mi•Mi, Rum & Coke, Yasmine Kiambang, Zayne, 2 more that we are not allowed to reveal to the GP as of right now.. and that's just the few that are involved in music!), serving as a fresh new face ready to take on the world!

You might notice her as Catwoman or even Snow White. Yes! She is the girl on Hollywood Boulevard who frequently spends her day dressed as Snow White and her nights dressed as Catwoman as she busks for tips and disappears in the streets of Hollywood. Many in Los Angeles know her as a phantom, as no one knows her true identity outside of her costumes and she rarely ever sticks to one spot to busk and believe it or not, there are millions out there who want to. Just look around on YouTube and watch her perform some of your favorite songs like they are her own, you just might fall under her mysterious spell as well.

(The viral introduction that has officially started it all, posted yesterday night by Anniken Dahl-Smith)

"I saw her once and gave her my card." Anniken shrugs when we ask why she is the only person in the world who was able to get in contact with the mystery woman. " I know good talent when I see it, there was no reason why I would let her stay on the side of the street, building a legacy that'll disappear once she does." Winnie is said to be making her official studio debut within the next month. Our insiders tell us that she is planning to release 2 EPs, both of them to the different personas she's channeled through her days of busking. The first is rumored to be Snow White an the second, Catwoman.

thanks 4 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 24/11/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 24/11/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 24/11/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 29/11/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3522 Posted : 24 November 2015 00:56:04(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17915 time(s) in 10409 post(s)
Erich: Winnie's the next ex miss Hess,obviously. You had me at cat woman. We can be bad parents to my son together.

Erica:sorry. There is only one wynnie.and you aren't her.

Nina: what about Winnie Cooper?

Erica: she was a bitch. Kevin Arnold totally deserved better.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 24/11/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3523 Posted : 26 November 2015 00:02:52(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erich: Winnie's the next ex miss Hess,obviously. You had me at cat woman. We can be bad parents to my son together.

Erica:sorry. There is only one wynnie.and you aren't her.

Nina: what about Winnie Cooper?

Erica: she was a bitch. Kevin Arnold totally deserved better.

Winnie: Who is this Wynnie you speak of and why has she tainted my name with her satanic way of spelling? She must be destroyed promptly and I plan on marrying Mr. Hess here if he is the one to do it. What? I'm already on the breach of getting sued by Disney, I don't care if I have to result to the means of my cosplay to make a name for myself. I didn't spend all this time on Hollywood Boulevard for nothing.
Offline erich hess  
#3524 Posted : 26 November 2015 02:07:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: actually, I think I'm the only one who calls honor that. But it's cutesy way of saying wynter....which is actually her surname. But still. I'm pretty sure wynnie is the correct way to spell it.

Erich: I'm not going to kill honor.honor killings have no place in today's society. Unless.....well,you know what marriage usually involves. At least for the first year or so.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
kandii on 26/11/2015(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#3525 Posted : 29 November 2015 06:08:48(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Buzz & Hype Back Again!

UserPostedImage

The two world famous Super-Producers are back again for the first time since their alternative Post Hardcore/Dubstep Screams in the Dark EP, which collaborated heavily with Metal legend Scott Rose-Hilton, all the way back at the end of June 2013.

Buzz & Hype have spent the last 3 and a half years doing a residency in Ibiza, not finding quite as much time to create new music for the fans. In the last few months however they have been back in the recording studio, with 3 special guest: Kato, Kidd Amaze and Matt Young!

On Sunday 29th of November, the Electro-Duo release their 5th original project (4th EP) since May 2011, bringing their original tracks total to 30 songs! They will also be simultaneously releasing their latest single, the incredible Kato collaboration with Kato, and will be hoping to add to their impressive collection of Number 1's, with 6 out of their 7 singles already having reached the top spot on AT LEAST one of the Top 20 Charts.

For Pre-Orders, Click Here to go to the itunes site!
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 6 users thanked Matticus for this useful post.
kandii on 29/11/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 29/11/2015(UTC), erich hess on 29/11/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 29/11/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 29/11/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 29/11/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3526 Posted : 29 November 2015 06:42:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina: hey...didnt buzz have a fling with nichole?

erica:who didnt have a fling with nichole? i bet dollars to donuts she is probably shacked up with sam fischer right now. my parents were killed in that tsunami,you wanna bring that up?

nina:oh..i was just making conversation,love. i guess you arent a big buzz and hype fan?

erica:are you kidding? sure i am. im bitter,im not stupid.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#3527 Posted : 29 November 2015 06:48:33(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Nina: hey...didnt buzz have a fling with nichole?

erica:who didnt have a fling with nichole? i bet dollars to donuts she is probably shacked up with sam fischer right now. my parents were killed in that tsunami,you wanna bring that up?

nina:oh..i was just making conversation,love. i guess you arent a big buzz and hype fan?

erica:are you kidding? sure i am. im bitter,im not stupid.

Buzz: *to Hype* have I slept with Nichole?
Hype: *to Buzz* I don't know, I couldn't tell you even 10% of the ones you've been with...
Buzz: Yo! If i haven't had a fling with Nichole, i'd love to.
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline erich hess  
#3528 Posted : 29 November 2015 06:58:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica: if you find her,give her a punch in crotch for me. with brass knuckles. repeatedly.for days on end.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#3529 Posted : 29 November 2015 07:45:13(UTC)
Matticus

Man

erica: if you find her,give her a punch in crotch for me. with brass knuckles. repeatedly.for days on end.

Buzz: You asking me to put my fist in her crotch.... Repatedly? Deal!
Hype: Dude....
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

thanks 2 users thanked Matticus for this useful post.
erich hess on 29/11/2015(UTC), kandii on 29/11/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3530 Posted : 29 November 2015 07:59:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:oh!...i dont know if she is into that sort of thing,so i'd ask first.

Nina:well this has went weird,love. realllly weird.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 29/11/2015(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#3531 Posted : 29 November 2015 08:02:52(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Hype: I would like to formally apologise on behalf of-
Buzz: SHE'LL DEFINITELY WANT ME TO DO IT! JUST LOOK AT ME! I'M INCREDIBLE
Hype: *facepalm*
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

thanks 2 users thanked Matticus for this useful post.
erich hess on 29/11/2015(UTC), kandii on 29/11/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3532 Posted : 29 November 2015 14:12:39(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Isabel to Star in Upcoming TV Series Vampire Knight
The Popular Anime Makes It's American Live Action Debut in 2016!
UserPostedImage

Fresh off the success of her first starring role in the teen drama hit series Alistair, and Netflix series Obsession, Izzy is once again hitting the television for what's sure to be another classic role. For those of you who are familiar with Japanese culture, anime is a HUGE deal. That being said, there are tons of popular anime (Dragon Ball Z, Bleach, Naruto) and the list goes on! And of course, America is obsessed with creating their own adaptation of things (See petitions to stop the upcoming 'Death Note' movie) but sometimes not always being successful. However, we have a feeling this might be completely different than others. One of hollywood's favorite pop stars is heading to television, once again, to star in the adaptation of Vampire Knight. The series debuted in 2004 and has gained a huge following after making its American debut in 2008. Anyone who is a fan of the series knows the story centers around a young girl named Yuki Cross, her best friend Zero Kiryu, and the mysterious Kaname Kuran. Izzy will play as Yuki Cross, one of the main protagonist. The series, we have learned, will also be produced by Julie Plec who is the executive producer and creator of the CW's The Originals. We are also being told the series will follow more of the manga and anime combined and some of the names will change. The ages will also be changed as in the anime, Yuki is 14 years old. More details will be announced later on but for now, we're kind of already excited!

So far only Izzy's role is confirmed but we're sure to find out some of the other cast members in the upcoming weeks. For those of you that are unfamiliar with the series, here's a little summary:

Vampire Knight tells the story of Yuki Cross. Yuki's earliest memory is of a stormy night in winter, where she was attacked by a rogue vampire and rescued by Kaname Kuran, a Pureblood vampire. Now ten years later, Yuki Cross, the adopted daughter of the headmaster of Cross Academy, Kaien Cross, has grown up and become a guardian of the vampire race, protecting her childhood crush, Kaname, from discovery as he leads a group of vampires at the elite boarding school. At her side is Zero Kiryu, a childhood friend whose hatred for the creatures that destroyed everything he held dear leaves him determined never to trust them. She and Zero try to keep peace at the academy, making sure no problems arise between the Day Class (humans) and the Night Class (vampires). However, the peace they try to keep is fragile, and personal feelings begin to interrupt their dutThis coexisting arrangement seems all well and good, but have the vampires truly renounced their murderous ways, or is there a darker truth behind their actions? Because in this world of secrets, nothing is as it seems. And the price of misplaced trust may even be worse than death. Should Yuki truly find out what was in her past, is the truth going to hurt her worse than not knowing? It's based on the manga by Matsuri Hino.

Will this new series be a hit like Alistair or a miss?
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 6 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 29/11/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 29/11/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 30/11/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/11/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 02/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 03/12/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3533 Posted : 29 November 2015 15:52:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: well.....it's a good thing it's izzy,or else I'd have the same complaint I had with Dragon baLL evolution.

Jayne: roshi not having a beard or being a horn dog?

Erica: no.

Jayne: goku going to high school?

Jayne: basicAlly saying fuck you,krillin doesn't exist?

Erica:no.

Jayne: lame khamehamehas?

Jayne: ozaru being in cahoots with piccolo?

Jayne: piccolo not having antennae and looking like a poot lovato version of the mask?

Jayne:yamcha.

Jayne: goku actually liking chichi and fantasizing about her?

Jayne: bulma still being hot?

Erica: she is and no.

Jayne:well then what problem could you possibly have?!

Erica: I forgot now. You've got me so pissed off about Dragon baLL evolution now.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 29/11/2015(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#3534 Posted : 03 December 2015 06:54:03(UTC)
Matticus

Man

UserPostedImage

Matt Young Selling Up?

Well rumour has it that internationally acclaimed rap star Matt Young has sold his executive 4 bedroom duplex apartment just by Knightsbridge in London! The stunning penthouse home was only on the market for a short period of time before it was snapped up by a local investor who owns other apartments in the block.

UserPostedImage

Marketed at £14,250,000 if Matt has even achieved close to that he will be making a storming profit of close to £5,000,000 in only 3 years, having paid "only" £9,150,000 back in March 2012!

UserPostedImage

Click HERE for a link to the Rightmove page!

Edited by user 03 December 2015 06:56:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

thanks 3 users thanked Matticus for this useful post.
erich hess on 03/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 03/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/12/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3535 Posted : 03 December 2015 07:08:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: I'd totally have sex in that kitchen ....with my Butt on a tea towel.

Nina: too right. I hate cold marble on the ass. Frosty cheeks aren't cute,love.

Chloe:*looks at her freshly made sandwich.* I didn't wipe off the. Counter top....does this taste salty to anyone else? *holds out sandwich for her friends to try*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Matticus on 03/12/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 03/12/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3536 Posted : 03 December 2015 14:22:07(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Mi•Mi's December of Stage Disasters Continues; The Girls Suffer From Ruthless Wardrobe Malfunction
During a promotional show for the announcement of their world tour, wardrobe malfunctions declare war on Mi•Mi
UserPostedImage

Remember earlier this year when we showed you the long lost gifs of an old dude passing out on stage in the middle of a performance with Mi•Mi? It took place at a live Christmas event in Korea during December and the incident caused the whole show to stop thanks to the energetic performance that was too energetic for the 61 year old man standing beside the girl group. Now a year later, right at the very top of December, the random misfortune of stage disasters seems to have returned to the Korean group and of course we have the gifs. Boooy do we have the gifs.

The only statement to make this time around? "Mi•Mi got them cakes", obviously. Just months after the He Say She Say albums were released, the girls are finally officially announcing their world tour. Ironically the name of the tour is "Bend It Like Beckham" and tonight the girls were just minding their business and putting on one hell of a show to promote the announcement when everything started to quickly spiral out of hands. Let's take a look, shall we?

It all went down during the performance of one of their earlier songs Going Out. It's a racy interlude from Mi•Mi's debut album about putting on tight dresses and "getting a lil' reckless" and they lived up to their words. The girls of Mi•Mi threw on wigs to remind their crowd of how they used to look 3 years ago and they put on tiny red dresses that none of their mothers know they're wearing (except for now). The performance was great overall. They sang well and kept their dancing to a minimum but a cute minimum during the minute and 30 seconds. It was the finishing move that did the trick though.

We have 2 versions of this gif because we are generous like that. Presenting "Mi Sun Kim Surprisingly Has A Booty And We Cannot Lie"

Yes this is very embarrassing, especially for someone like the adorable Misu who's intentions weren't to make the internet a better place but on the bright side, this is a win. Misu in unstoppable guys and it's time we faced it. She has the vocals, the moves, the face, the legs, the breasteses and now it's confirmed that she has the tush to go along with it. Whoever is in charge was doing something right when creating her (and the rest of her group of course). Not to mention Miki was 2 inches from the same incident. The whole wide world was doing something right tonight.

Unfortunately, after the wardrobe malfunction shook the girls up, the rest of the show became a rocky experience for everyone on stage. Mae's heel broke which forced her to kick both of her shoes off. One of them hit a fan. Miki tripped on a floor lights and almost fell off the stage inches away from the crowd, before Misu reaches out and saves her. There were even problems with the sound system towards the end of the concert. This was definitely a night to remember for the girls as it was the worst performance of their whole career.

UserPostedImage
(Clip of Miki almost dying)

But hey, Misu got them cakes.

After releasing their final single from He Say She Say, rumors have been swirling that Mi•Mi's 3rd album is already in the works, some implying that they may even be ready to start their new era by May. But before then the girls are planning to kickoff the "Bend It Like Beckham WORLD TOUR" in January, thankfully avoiding the stage for the rest of their unlucky month.

Edited by user 03 December 2015 21:27:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 03/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/12/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 03/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 04/12/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3537 Posted : 03 December 2015 22:07:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina: well...Erica's day is made,love.

Erica: don't even pretend like you don't like cute little booties. I know for a fact that you do.

Nina: oh I do. But I'm taking a break from little butts. I'm going to require a butt at least as good as mine....so,as you can ikaginr,my options are limited.

Erica:*sighs* looks like you're stuck with me then. Think we could get misu to join us?

Nina:nah.I think she's the straight one.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 04/12/2015(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3538 Posted : 07 December 2015 07:08:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19119 time(s) in 7590 post(s)
Billy & Jerry Are Engaged!
Pop Stars Are Set to Tie the Knot Next Year

UserPostedImage

The couple have been together for well over a year already (how time has flown!) and now it seems like Billy Khan and Jerry Holmes are finally ready to take the next step in their relationship. It has been confirmed that the pair are engaged and set to marry in early 2016, meaning that there won't be long to wait for all of the adorable wedding pictures to surface and weep over.

Once sworn enemies in boy band land, Jerry and Billy have come a long way and have become one of our favourite couples over here at Culture Uncut. Unlike Khan's previous relationships and Holmes' often "TMI" tweets, the pair have been rather secretive when it comes to their private life. OK, there may have been the odd war of words here and there but what do you expect from two of the most volatile personalities in showbiz? They did manage to keep their relationship under wraps for a long time though; avoiding paparazzi, hiding from close friends and family and basically the whole world for months. While Khan has always made it apparent that he is bisexual, Holmes shocked us all when their relationship was revealed. Anyone reading Jerry's old tweets would never imagine him falling in love with another man due to his fixation on the female anatomy and his raunchy messages directed towards female acts such as Lotus. Billy and Jerry have obviously put a lot of time and work into their relationship; making sure Holmes was comfortable enough before coming out to the world, secretly and constantly reworking their busy schedules to make time to see one another and also give each other time to figure out whether marriage was the right route to go down before going public. That's right, the couple have been engaged behind the scenes for "MONTHS" according to Billy who broke the news when he took to Twitter.

Billy Khan wrote:
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Despite being only 22 years of age, this will mark Khan's second wedding. His first marriage to Andrea Mason was heavily publicised and has now gone down in the history books as one of the most infamous celebrity marriages. The volatile relationship continuously churned out reports of alleged adultery, domestic violence and substance abuse all while the pair tried to raise their newborn son, Daniel Jaedan Khan. Although nothing has been officially confirmed from neither Andrea or Billy, none of these reports have ever been profusely denied in any interview given by either party. The pair split in 2013 but remain "good friends", with Billy still managing Andrea's music career. Andrea later confirmed that she knew of his ex-husband's engagement months before it became public news and is supporting of the decision and their relationship:

Andrea Mason wrote:
"Billy and I just weren't right from the start. We were just two lonely, broken people needing a quick fix when we first met. We just wanted to feel needed in that moment. In terms of what we wanted out of life, we were never on the same page. We still loved one another and I still have a lot of love for him. He's the father of my child and we went through a whole lot of sh*t together. You don't just forget that. When we married we were stupid little kids, thinking we knew what we were doing. We didn't have a clue. We got together for all the wrong reasons. I think he and Jerry make more sense than we ever did. He's grown since we were together, I think he's accepted his sexuality more and is embracing who he really is. They seem really happy together and although I have only met him a handful of times, Jerry does seem like a great guy. They bounce of each other really well and I'm happy for them."

Billy's close friends Kai Rollins and Honor Wynter are also gearing up for their own wedding next year which will no doubt have Billy on the guest list and we can assume the couple will play important roles in the Khan's bid day too. There's going to be a whole lot of cake, confetti and congratulations going around in 2016. No official date has been confirmed for the wedding but it has been speculated to take place within the first quarter of the year to avoid clashes with Weekend's European tour which will take up most of next summer.

Congratulations!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 7 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Welat65 on 07/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 07/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 07/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 07/12/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 07/12/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 07/12/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/12/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3539 Posted : 07 December 2015 07:20:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica:everyone should try marriage at least once.

nina:billy is on number two.

erica:better than the number two being on billy.

the pair stare blankly at each other.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 07/12/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Atonic Records  
#3540 Posted : 10 December 2015 14:54:58(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
Aaron & Chaelin Do More Than Just Meet Up In Japan!?

UserPostedImage

The one and only Aaron B Styles heads to Japan for the premiere of the block buster movie "Evangalion". The young talented actor causes a frenzy due to the many Asian celebrities he has been seen hanging around with lately, but only one seems to catch the eyes of many fans. Chaelin. Yes people, Chaelin! The young rising artist from the Korean girl group "C.M.B.D" has been seen and even photographed hanging around Aaron. The two were spotted leaving a five star Japanese restaurant for brunch and later the two were seen entering a famous art museum. The rising starts even took a picture together in front of one of the famouse pieces inside the museum. Many insiders report that Aaron and Chaelin share an interest to the Art's & Fashion so a museum was perfect for the duo.

An employe was reached from the Japanese meusum and had this to say.
Quote:
They looked like the best of friends. They laughed and even shared opinions on many of the art pieces. They walked around together and even separated from the group tour to look at the 3D art section alone. He even compared her asian beauty to one of the many pieces he liked.

Many report that it's just a friendship that started off on twitter and is now finally being seen in the public. Chaelin was possibly showing him Tokyo's many famous tourist hot spots, but many speculate that the friendship can blossom into something bigger or it has already begun to become something more than a mutual friendship. Possibly a relationship? We don't think so due to the age difference and both of their affiliation with Weekend's Riley Hamilton, but if it's true...CONTROVERSY!
UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 10/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 10/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 10/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 11/12/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 11/12/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 12/12/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 12/12/2015(UTC)