logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<174175176177178>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#3501 Posted : 27 September 2015 05:13:57(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Rum & Coke Releases New Single.......'s Artwork, Fans Left Furious
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
(Coke on the left, spotted outside of a California nightclub, Rum on the right, spotted outside of the Fan Choice Awards after party)

If you've been anywhere near the internet this past month, you've been seeing a train of meltdowns and many other methods to calm down and comfort the now lost and abandoned #Addicts, a large group of die-hard Rum & Coke fans who haven't heard a Rum & Coke track since November 10th, 2014. It seemed like the wait was all over when on September 11th, Coke announced a new single on her first Instagram post in a long time and started a 14 day countdown. As blood pressure's rose and the clock ticked, everyone decided that in honor of the bath selfie that bestowed such great news upon the world, they would too share a bath selfie and hashtag it #KeepItClean in order to give the announcement the proper hype it deserved. Not only did everyone and their best friend participate in the posting of almost nudes, but the likes of Dakota (@SupremeBurritoShade), Aikya Balan, Drew Westbrook, Jake Baskett, Miki and Dae Na, even their momager Anniken Dahl-Smith joined in on the fun.

UserPostedImage

And that it was, all fun & games when the newest trend provided us with the picture that has now declared Drew Westbrook the King of bubble baths and hookahs, showed us Jake Basketts rock hard abs that we hope to see Izzy grinding on by the end of Obsession, portrayed that Dakota can sit around and tweet all day and still have one of the best bootays in the industry and seeing the man who was almost Coke's father. Plus APPARENTLY Aikya is the cutest basic bitch you know! Exciting right? A 14 day countdown full of legendary pics and what did we get on the 15th sunrise? Certainly not an iTunes link or Soundcloud update.

UserPostedImage

Just a single cover.

It didn't take long for the mistaken fans to spam social media with their disapproval of the official announcement of the actual single, which is quote unquote "coming soon!" provided by Coke. Despite being rumored to begin their promo tour this week, hitting radio stations and talk shows for interviews and even a few performances, it doesn't change the fact that we are being deprived of quality jams from the now elusive duo! Below are some of the reactions that have flooded everyone's timeline. Maybe these are funny enough to get us through such hard times.

Edited by user 27 September 2015 05:22:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 9 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/09/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/09/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 27/09/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 27/09/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 27/09/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 27/09/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 06/10/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 07/10/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 17/10/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3502 Posted : 06 October 2015 11:00:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd Amaze New Single maybe too Smart?

Quote:
It is nice to be the smartest guy in the room but it doesn't help if no one understands what your saying. I got the first crack at Kidd new single, which is called "Behind that Curtain," and call me overwhelmed. while I somewhat dabble a little bit in hip hop I'm not much for the lingo however this song has a little bit of something for everyone. Old school references, what it is really like to be an artist, and point out how could some people feel so entitled to something for doing nothing special. I thought I understood the song and was going to give it a descent review but the more people heard the more they picked out other things. Now a days this isn't anything new, If you listen to a Kidd Amaze track before he seems to love putting double triple and hidden meaning behind a lot of lyrics. But the song takes on a new meaning as every verse seems to sound different. One person said "Kidd, thinks he is god? He is the real prophet? what is he the savior of hip hop?" while another said "You listening too hard, you see you think you know, but you don't. Why are you trying to connect dots that aren't there?" So after hearing so many different opinions about the song I listen to it again, change my mind got into another argument and had to listen again. by like the seven time over, I'm literally picking this song apart piece by piece word by word wondering what it means is it attached to something, is it really meaningful, and I walked away saying "the beat is good, a little busy but okay." That is it that's all I can say about the song. You want to have a conversation about a song that say "Don't take this at face value," the same time it said "Throw big words and catch N-words sleeping?" Does he know he is taking shadow disses? Is he taking shadow disses? Who is he trying to diss? WHY am I'm thinking of THIS!?!? It comes to a point where Kidd just puts music out and a lot of people just don't know how to take it? Something like taking a grade school kid who know how to do math at a 6 grade level and gives him work at a 12 grade level. Sure your going to be impressive and you want to share to all your family and friends how smart you are, if you don't get so frustrated and angry that you give up or find someone who proves you wrong and you have to start all over again. That lies the problem in math sometimes there can be more then one answer. What makes it crazy is that Kidd gives all the Answers and it is your job to ask the questions. What is the mean of life? "Trying to make that job into a career," I'm having a hard time right now what should I do? "Pray," You think your so smart don't you "clearly, rap music need me but I just one man," I wrote all of that to say this. I don't get it, I don't. Here in the office now we take lyrics from this song to answer everyday questions and maybe that is what he wanted, I mean anything can be behind a curtain we just don't know what. So without further adieu here is Kidd Amaze Single "Behind that Curtain," and tell us what you think about it?

UserPostedImage

Lyrics:
Yellow brick road, road
Follow the yellow brick road, road

You hear everyone saying that I messed up, like they know about it
they saying I shouldn't have left my label, like they know about it
They saying that they could do this better, like they know about it
they would have made it bigger, like they know about, but they don't know about it

So name one, body that's doing it like me
aint none, broke the mold when they found me
clearly, rap music need me but I just one man
there things they don't know, things they don't understand
I came into this new world only knowing this isn't DC
A long way from home no bobby and cici, old school
trust when I say your grandparents will believe me
I'm an old soul, transitioning from black and white, to color
years drifted just picturing it will have some to shutter
crazy cause I would be living what many consider a fantasy
but when people try to attack me they pull that fallacy
straw men but that all they are able to grasp
but when you hit them with the true they hit a lapse
their argument then collapse
Found that the foundation had gaps
as they rapped

to the front to the back
these rappers don't know how to act
they keep saying the same shit
but pray I don't attack
cause everyday they talk to their god
down on bended knee
trying to get a word from him
not know that he is me

behind that curtain, whoa
(Guess who it is)
Behind that Curtain, whoa
(guess who it is)
(guess who it is)

You think people really here for you, like I don't about it
People saying that I change, like I don't know about it
You need to come back to roots, like I don't know about it
Never take this as it face value, like I don't know about
This is the part that the hood skips

No one wants to listen about your cars or new crib
no one is checking the size of your jib
So your not in jail and pay your bills
not blow money on grills
You see people trying live out here
trying to overcome fear and be clear
Trying to make that job into a career
What you entitled to?
you doing basic stuff,
that is necessary for survival
No many people can be idol
check your bible it talks about false prophets
Oracles, they ask you a lot of questions
but most if not all are rhetorical
frame in metaphorical and figurative speaking
throw these big words and catch niggas sleeping
Man, hope, cause nobody talk about real shit no more
no one talks about real shit no more, no more
no hope cause nobody talk about real shit no more
anyone talking about real shit any more
anyone
but everyone they want to pray

to the front to the back
these rappers don't know how to act
they keep saying the same shit
but pray I don't attack
cause everyday they talk to their god
down on bended knee
trying to get a word from him
not know that he is me

Behind that curtain
But all the guys they want to pray
but all the ladies they want to pray
but all the kids they want to pray
but everything wants to pray
so pray
pray
pray
pray

(Believe)

(This is crazy right now)

Pray
pray

Everyone thinking that this is quick and simple
put some words together behind a little jiggle
it's elementary doing music and writing
is complementary doing something exciting
the adrenaline you get but it doesn't matter
because what your really in it for is the main factor
you trying to make a quick buck, doesn't really last
when you been gone for months, and the talent is vast
so much so that you need to plan two steps
work with no sleep and that just to prep
for a single how many singles you hear
plus it has to be good something to endear
endure, and so many more
collect all of that print it, ship it, hope it hits
not even going to touch tours and events
cause really that all the artist makes
check the contract and see what's at stakes
Do you Know?

(Sound Similar too)

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 06/10/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 06/10/2015(UTC), erich hess on 06/10/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 06/10/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 07/10/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 17/10/2015(UTC)
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#3503 Posted : 17 October 2015 02:01:42(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Man
Greece

Was thanked: 1727 time(s) in 443 post(s)
Johnny Carter: New Deadly Party EP, New Single True Love And New Album Coming Next Year

UserPostedImage

The budding pop star discussed his new single “True Love”, his EP and his mature new direction with Culture Uncut.

The 17-year-old pop singer is satisfied with his career achievements thus far, which include 2 Top 5, 1 Top 10 singles with Deadly Love and its Remix featuring Kidd Amaze and Grind.

Johnny is aiming much higher in 2016, and with "Deadly Party EP" and his last single "True Love", his best and most ambitious single to date, the singer is hinting at the musical potential that will be on full display with his proper debut album.

Buy "True Love" Here:
UserPostedImage

"I'm not sure when the album will come out, but it will be in 2016, I think," Johnny tells Culture Uncut. "After the album drops, I'm thinking about going on my first tour and travel to please and meet my fans."

The True Love singer says that he just started working on his debut album and that he might collaborate with writers and producers that took part on his EP released September 2015. The singer collaborated with Kidd Amaze in the "Deadly Love Remix" and Naughty Boy in "True Love", which was released last week and finds Johnny in a power pop ballad; lyrics like "The only thing I want in my life/Is to hold you, kiss you, touch you/To express my love and passion/And to make you feel attraction ", and he says that he would like to collaborate again with them on his debut album.

"It is difficult to be at this point, because I want to find my sound and grow as an artist," Johnny notes. "I basically was writing with a bunch of different producers and writers, trying to find songs that expressed me. It was a process, and now I'll start right from the top. I want to evolve and do something different, exciting and better."

Buy "Deadly Party EP" Here:
UserPostedImage

With Deadly Party EP -- which included the Kidd Amaze-assisted single "Deadly Love Remix" -- now firmly in the rearview, Johnny says that the EP was a great beginning to his career and great sound to start with. "I thought it would be a good project to put out until my debut album," he says of the seven-song effort. "My fans really enjoyed it, and I got a lot of exposure from it. Now it's time to change, do better but most importantly, to write from my heart again."

Carter is gearing up for a busy few months of writing, producing and maybe promoting his new single "True Love" that he is thrilled to have it out as the last single of his EP. "I want my fans to enjoy it, and hopefully I'll bring some more fans into the fun."

Edited by user 17 October 2015 09:27:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked JohnnyBBB for this useful post.
erich hess on 17/10/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 17/10/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 17/10/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 17/10/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 17/10/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 17/10/2015(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3504 Posted : 18 October 2015 06:42:06(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)

Elyar And His Girlfriend Are Expecting There First Child Together

UserPostedImage

We have some happy news to report, singer-songwriter Elyar Black and his girlfriend Lexi-Marie Taylor are expecting there first child together, the child is due to be born early next year with Lexi already now 5 months into her pregnancy.

The 23 year-old Elyar even went into the Celebrity Big Brother house recently not even knowing that his 17 year-old girlfriend was even pregnant with his child, Elyar only found out he was going to be a father after he left the house, which was only a week or so ago so the baby news is just as new to him as it is us.

The sex of the child has been a talking point on social media since rumors of a baby came to light a few weeks ago, but the couple have now since confirmed that they are going to be having a baby boy, who is due to enter the world in March of next year.

The main question is just what are they going to call there yet unborn son?, what do you think they should call him?
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 18/10/2015(UTC), kandii on 18/10/2015(UTC), erich hess on 18/10/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/10/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 18/10/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3505 Posted : 18 October 2015 07:06:15(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17923 time(s) in 10416 post(s)
Erica: Hugh jass...you know its funny.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
User is suspended until 19/07/2638 13:30:53(UTC) chaotic_princess  
#3506 Posted : 18 October 2015 09:03:00(UTC)
chaotic_princess

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 128 time(s) in 52 post(s)

Zinner: God Leee....she just couldn't wait to pop that thang....congrats I guess :)
Offline FiveT  
#3507 Posted : 19 October 2015 01:52:02(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
ARE THE TITANS FINALLY COMING BACK FOR GOOD?

UserPostedImage
(Titans Joey Frankson and Den Walnut look excited as they leave the recording studio with what seems to be a friend)

It's been exactly an year since The Titans have disappeard from the show business and music scene when they made a short comeback last year following their first long break in the group's career. Right before leaving, the five-piece group released their last single "Fatality (K.O.)" and was close to the release of the fifth studio album entitled "The Matrix". A tragic loss is apparently the reason why the five had to scrap all the plans and take another long break, as Laurence Vega's father passed away due to a sudden heart-attack. Also, according to sources close to the group, tension within the band started right after that and complicated things for the band, apparenlty after Joey Frankson's exaggerated "party behaviour" of the last months got in contrast with other members' feelings.
This week though, things seemed to have been cleared up as we're getting more and more rumors of an actual comeback of the five. In fact, vocal coach and producer Claire Becker hinted something in one of her latest blogs on personal website where she states:

Quote:
...I keep hearing things about the Titans coming back lately and I also get a lot of questions on the matter. Well, all I can say is that you have to wait and see. I am working with them - I always do. I know they're eager to do something again, but if something was actually happening and they wanted to keep it best as a surprise, who am I to spill you all the beans?"...

So something may actually be happening according to her words, especially after some of the tweets from the Titans themselves which seem to be teasing the comeback, right after Den and Joey were seen coming out of a recording studio together.

Quote:
Den_TheTitan: Think it's time to take my mic back for a very good reason...... 😎

Mimi_TheTitan: Oh what a coincidence, I was just thinking the same thing..! RT @Den_TheTitan: Think it's time to take my mic back for a very good reason...... 😎

So are they actually and finally coming back? We hope so! And we also hope they come back to stay this time.

Edited by user 19 October 2015 02:01:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 8 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 19/10/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 19/10/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 19/10/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 19/10/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 19/10/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 22/10/2015(UTC), kandii on 22/10/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/10/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3508 Posted : 22 October 2015 01:07:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
Erich hess

Erich Hess finally up a shits creek without a paddle?

Well known eccentric and seemingly Teflon coated rock star, Erich Hess , may finally be meeting his Legal match. Its been rumored for the past few weeks that the musician's life had begun a slow, downward spiral. After marriage and fatherhood,Hess seemingly got his act together....neither ada von wannemaker or their daughter has been seen in erich's presence lately. Their place has been taken by drugs,drink,and mayhem. This came to a jarring end last night.

It all started at an unnamed casino in las Vegas. The venue doesn't wish to be named due to the near cult like following the singer has. Management doesn't want the building to become a shrine to Erich Hess. The casino ,like several in Vegas,was holding an Elvis impersonator show. During the revue,a very inebriated Erich Hess climbed on the stage. Patrons, assuming it was part of the act,applauded. The "star" then began berating the Elvis impersonator before finally snatching the wig and glasses off the frightened man. This is when spectators realized it wasn't part of the act and began to call for police. Casino security attempted to restrain Mr Hess,but to no avail. He assaulted three of them and ran to his room. In his room,he barricaded himself and had to be drawn out by a hostage negotiator. Erichs hostage turned out to be a large inflatable gorilla that had been reported stolen earlier in the week. Sammy,the gorilla had been a popular advertising mascot of a not so popular used car lot.

Once inside the room, las Vegas police found a litany of illegal substances. Not limited to, but including a trash bag filled with cocaine,a five gallon bucket of various pills,and three unlicensed fully automatic rifles. The hotel room had been so damaged,the the entire top two floors of the hotel will have to be replaced. Erich had knocked down walls, in what looks like an attempted remodelling project. One room had severe water damage after being turned into a improvised tiger habitat. ..for a stolen white tiger from s local magic act. Conservative estimates put the damages at 20 million dollars.

One witness recounted the event: " so there I was,you know,just watching the show. Then this weirdo jumps on stage and starts yelling " god Damn. You are a disgrace to elviskind, how dare you! How dare you tarnish this man's legacy!". He then just kind of pounced on Elvis. We didn't know what to do. I mean,it's not every day you see Elvis getting beat up. Even in las Vegas. I don't think the Elvis impersonator was all that bad,really. Then ,then all these security guards came in and were all like," hey.stop that." and the guy was all " fuck you,haduken!. And then just like punches them in the chest and ran. I...kinda want to try that. He clearly was channeling some kung fu powers or something. I don't know what Happened after that, but I heard the weird man filled 3 rooms with sand so he could walk in the desert without leaving the casino....I think ..I think I lo e that man and could learn from him."

Casino management only issued this statement: "we are long familiar with Mr Hess. As someone who Spent a lot of money in our establishments, he enjoyed a certain amount of.....leniency when it came to rules. We really couldn't look the other way this time."

Erich Is obviously facing several charges . stay tuned to see how this evolves
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 7 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
FiveT on 22/10/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/10/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 22/10/2015(UTC), kandii on 22/10/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 23/10/2015(UTC), Squeege on 24/10/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/10/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3509 Posted : 22 October 2015 17:25:46(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Lotus: UNICEF's Newest International Ambassador
UserPostedImage
(Rare Lotus spotting in Buenos Aires, June 2015)

Later this morning representatives at UNICEF are expected to hold a press conference to announce the hit rapper Lotus as their newest Goodwill Ambassador. The statement came by surprise ealier yesterday, showing the usually controversial personality in a newer, more attractive light. She is expected to focus on engaging the youth in the mission to recuperate the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children and adolescents.

“Since day one, Lotus has had her own global appeal to the seeds of the future. All of our kids listen to her just as much as they talk about her and it's clear to see how big of a voice she has and the impact she renders on the mind of the youth. All it takes is a step back to glance at the bigger picture she paints over again to realize that it's an influence we must endorse.” said UNICEF Executive Director Anthony Lake. “The wings of this hummingbird have never let out in the streets of New Jersey, USA nor has her voice managed to stop its echo in the streets of Shanghai, China. Seeing how she's already individually taken on the role of a humanitarian by spreading the arts in the slums of the globe while she was on a wanderer's quest to better herself, we are delighted that she is joining us as UNICEF’s newest Goodwill Ambassador and lending her unwithered input to amplify the voices of children and young people around the world.”

UserPostedImage
("المعرفة قوة" - Painting by Sarojini "Lotus" Lui left on Moroccan wall in August 2014)

Lotus will work in traveling the world to participate in reforming communities with the power of art and using it to attract help from the youth of today as well as speaking out about issues different youth's faces, including those living in severe poverty, affected by violence, abuse, and neglect. All of these being apart of the adversity she's grown up facing her very own self.

Though as of now she has commented very little on the position, when asked what she has to offer the world, she simply says, “Identity.” Lotus elaborates just as briefly. “It's crazy-- the whole thing has been in the works for a minute now and I am honoured to finally join UNICEF, and am committed to doing everything I can. Thing is, anybody can write a check or take a bunch of press pictures; I just actually understand in the vaguest way and I want to exploit that as much as possible.”

More details coming soon after the official press release is held.

Edited by user 22 October 2015 19:33:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 5 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
FiveT on 22/10/2015(UTC), erich hess on 22/10/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/10/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 23/10/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 23/10/2015(UTC)
Offline Squeege  
#3510 Posted : 24 October 2015 02:52:34(UTC)
Squeege

Man

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 189 post(s)
Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
UserPostedImage
Erich hess

Erich Hess finally up a shits creek without a paddle?

Well known eccentric and seemingly Teflon coated rock star, Erich Hess , may finally be meeting his Legal match. Its been rumored for the past few weeks that the musician's life had begun a slow, downward spiral. After marriage and fatherhood,Hess seemingly got his act together....neither ada von wannemaker or their daughter has been seen in erich's presence lately. Their place has been taken by drugs,drink,and mayhem. This came to a jarring end last night.

It all started at an unnamed casino in las Vegas. The venue doesn't wish to be named due to the near cult like following the singer has. Management doesn't want the building to become a shrine to Erich Hess. The casino ,like several in Vegas,was holding an Elvis impersonator show. During the revue,a very inebriated Erich Hess climbed on the stage. Patrons, assuming it was part of the act,applauded. The "star" then began berating the Elvis impersonator before finally snatching the wig and glasses off the frightened man. This is when spectators realized it wasn't part of the act and began to call for police. Casino security attempted to restrain Mr Hess,but to no avail. He assaulted three of them and ran to his room. In his room,he barricaded himself and had to be drawn out by a hostage negotiator. Erichs hostage turned out to be a large inflatable gorilla that had been reported stolen earlier in the week. Sammy,the gorilla had been a popular advertising mascot of a not so popular used car lot.

Once inside the room, las Vegas police found a litany of illegal substances. Not limited to, but including a trash bag filled with cocaine,a five gallon bucket of various pills,and three unlicensed fully automatic rifles. The hotel room had been so damaged,the the entire top two floors of the hotel will have to be replaced. Erich had knocked down walls, in what looks like an attempted remodelling project. One room had severe water damage after being turned into a improvised tiger habitat. ..for a stolen white tiger from s local magic act. Conservative estimates put the damages at 20 million dollars.

One witness recounted the event: " so there I was,you know,just watching the show. Then this weirdo jumps on stage and starts yelling " god Damn. You are a disgrace to elviskind, how dare you! How dare you tarnish this man's legacy!". He then just kind of pounced on Elvis. We didn't know what to do. I mean,it's not every day you see Elvis getting beat up. Even in las Vegas. I don't think the Elvis impersonator was all that bad,really. Then ,then all these security guards came in and were all like," hey.stop that." and the guy was all " fuck you,haduken!. And then just like punches them in the chest and ran. I...kinda want to try that. He clearly was channeling some kung fu powers or something. I don't know what Happened after that, but I heard the weird man filled 3 rooms with sand so he could walk in the desert without leaving the casino....I think ..I think I lo e that man and could learn from him."

Casino management only issued this statement: "we are long familiar with Mr Hess. As someone who Spent a lot of money in our establishments, he enjoyed a certain amount of.....leniency when it came to rules. We really couldn't look the other way this time."

Erich Is obviously facing several charges . stay tuned to see how this evolves

Johnny: This is par for the course for Erich my old chum. I'll have the bail money to get him out post haste. But don't ask where I got it. Sometimes you have to have an undeterminably large sum of money for certain emergencies. Like when your friends get thrown in the pokey.
UserPostedImage]

Owner of: Nobody's Darlings

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Ezra "Zeke" James

The Train Jumpers

Hennessy Daniels
thanks 1 user thanked Squeege for this useful post.
erich hess on 24/10/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3511 Posted : 24 October 2015 03:03:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: don't say pokey! I kid, I kid. Nothing happened to me. I'm out and about and thanks to our fantastic justice system,I'm guilty of criminal mischief and am looking at loads of fines and community service. Shit, I cleaned so many parks before I was famous, I may as well have been employed by Dade county parks and recreation.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Squeege  
#3512 Posted : 24 October 2015 06:43:13(UTC)
Squeege

Man

Johnny: Jailhouse, clink, hooscow? I still have that secret horde of money in case you ever get locked up again. Just give me a call brother and I can throw money at them for your bail needs. But busting you out may be a harder feat. Though I do know people for that.
UserPostedImage]

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Ezra "Zeke" James

The Train Jumpers

Hennessy Daniels
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#3513 Posted : 29 October 2015 04:10:07(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
Reported Failure: "We are at another crossroads"
UserPostedImage
In April of this year Reported Failure dropped "Lie In." The album was received well by fans who appreciated the way it drew from classic grunge and metal sounds to create an anguished and unpolished sound. It won the Fans Choice Award for best album, but it was not really an album for the people or for the fans. It had only two singles and only one of them, "Hands", got a good response from radio going #1 for two weeks in a row. The harsh sound turned on the hard rock blood-brothers, but it lost the alternative rock sensibility that made Reported Failure famous on their other albums. The last song of the album ends with the unforgettable sound of instruments raging and Billie Beckett yelling "This is not the end."

So if that's not the end, what comes next? Today Reported Failure are glad to announce that they have officially started writing their eighth studio album which will be released in 2016. They released the following statement:

Quote:
In 2011 we released an album called "post-grunge catastrophe" which was the last time we played what could be called formulaic pop punk. After that we were at a crossroads with our sound. The way our lives were going at that time meant we didn't have lot of choice, we had to go down a very dark path full of self doubt and frustration. We felt very outcast from the way the world was going. Thats how you get the following three albums "Darkness" "Rome" and "Lie In." We took our songwriting to places that in 2011 we could not have imagined. We would not have taken any other path. The way we went solidified our place in the music industry.

Now we are at another crossroads. Maybe its the same one as before. Our lives feel more stationary now. The days of feeling like hopeless wanderers disparaged by society are in the past. With our success we have found appreciation and love from our fanbase, from other artists, and have slowly been learning to feel it for ourselves. "Lie In" was an album we made more for ourselves than for our fans. We don't regret this, but we recognize that if every album we made was like this we wouldn't be a very good band.

We are just starting the process, so we can only speak abstractly about where we will go from here. But the last two days have been an artistic reawakening out here in Santa Cruz where we have begun writing. We are writing about hope. We are writing about optimism. We are writing about clarity. We are writing out love. We want to make music that brings people joy to turn on, that people want to put on repeat over and over again. We want to pave a new sound that will bring people together. We want to make a listening experience and push ourselves more as artists, but this album first and foremost will be for you.
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 4 users thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
erich hess on 29/10/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 29/10/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 29/10/2015(UTC), kandii on 01/11/2015(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#3514 Posted : 08 November 2015 02:25:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19136 time(s) in 7598 post(s)
ELMNT Announce Split!
Boy Band Part Ways Just Days After Finishing Debut Tour

UserPostedImage
(From L-R: Michael Campbell, Justin Gray, Ciaran Chambers, James Gringer & Amir Williams)

Australian boy band ELMNT (pronounced: Element) have announced that they are no longer together just two days after their last show of the GlassHeart Tour. Justin Gray, the youngest member of the group, took to their official Facebook page this morning and posted the following statement:

Quote:
After many honest and heartfelt discussions, we have all agreed with a heavy heart, that it is time for us to continue our journeys individually. Although this is extremely difficult to write and a truly upsetting time for all of us, we are all focusing on the future, remaining positive and rather excited to see what new challenges and opportunities come our way. ELMNT has been our lives for three years and it's been the greatest experience ever. We've met some of the most wonderful people, travelled to breathtaking places, worked with incredible musicians in this crazy industry and most importantly, we got to know all of our loving fans. These past few years have been far from glitch free as you are all aware but you've been there for us through it all. It hurts to type this and it'll be a big change for all of us but it does not mean that myself and the guys are leaving you behind. We would love for all of you guys to also continue our new journeys with us.

Thank you so much for everything past, present and future.

- Justin

The news has generated mixed reactions from the general public and the fans themselves. While many believed that a break up was on the cards for a long time coming, others assumed that the group were set to travel to new heights in their career after gaining their first top 10 single in the US and UK with "Because You Want To". Their self titled EP also proved successful, entering the charts at No.1 and received a positive response from music critics. ELMNT finished up their first tour in support of their EP as well as their now shelved debut album. The GlassHeart tour was a small event, taking in five venues around the UK and lasting from 31st October to 5th November. Despite the shows being at relatively small venues and with reasonably prices, ELMNT still failed to sell out four of the five concerts and reviews have been less than encouraging. The group were panned for their live vocal abilities, with Justin Gray being the only exception, and their aesthetics and staging were described as "dull" and "sloppy". It is believed that the low ticket sales and poor reviews were the final nail in the coffin for ELMNT's continuously flailing career.

For those only familiar with the group through their Scott Wellington penned hit "Because You Want To" and shimmering, pop-tastic, chart-topping debut EP, the split may come as a surprise but looking back on ELMNT's history and seeing all of the issues they had against them it's clear to see that superstar status was never for the group. The group comprised of three members from a failed boy band who never even got the opportunity to sing a syllable outside of Australia. ELMNT were the very first act to be voted off of the first series of Star Factory back in 2012. They unfortunately debuted after Weekend exploded and became the huge machine that they still are today so the comparisons and rivalry were inevitable. Rather than playing nice and try to win over as many Weekend fans as possible, the band launched a very public attack on pop's biggest heartthrobs and it didn't work in their favour. They were failed reality show contestants with Billy Khan and his legion as enemies. Bouncing back from that would be a difficult feat for anyone. It was never all doom and gloom for the five piece though. They eventually buried the hatchet with Khan and Co. and went on to sign to Five Pesky Kids Records. Although their debut single Glassheart limped in at a measly #85 in the UK, it peaked at #6 in their homeland of Australia. Follow-up single "Because You Want To" became a hit worldwide, charting within the top ten throughout many countries. They even had their own range of keyrings and stationery so that's something else to tell the grandchildren...

It has not been confirmed if the former members will remain at Pesky as solo artists as the split only came to fruition a few hours ago. So far, all five still have "ELMNT" attached at the end of their Twitter and Instagram handles and each member still follows one another on all social media sites which lead fans to believe that bad blood within the group was not the cause of the split. Even before the word "disbandment" was said, many fans and music critics have singled out Justin Gray as the "star" of ELMNT and expressed a strong interest in a solo career. James Gringer has also been working for other artists over the past few months, writing and producing material outside of ELMNT which suggests he is still musically inclined. As for Michael, Ciaran and Amir, who knows what is next? They've recently just found themselves out of a job and the industry can work in weird but sometimes wonderful ways. We hear Celebrity Big Brother calling!
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 08/11/2015(UTC), erich hess on 08/11/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 08/11/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 08/11/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 08/11/2015(UTC), kandii on 10/11/2015(UTC)
Offline Atonic Records  
#3515 Posted : 10 November 2015 04:04:10(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
RILEY & CHAELIN'S FREQUENT SECRETIVE VISITS?!

UserPostedImage

After multiple speculations and insiders, we are here to confirm that Riley and Chaelin have indeed been seeing each other! The pair have been photographed leaving multiple airports around the United States at the same time. Riley and Chaelin have not been photographed together, but their arrival and departure from same cities have happened throughout the same day. Their last photographed visit to the same city was in Milwaukee, one of the cities listed for the Weekend's "Here We Go Again" tour. Nobody knows for sure why they have been so quiet about their frequent visits or perhaps "Dates", but the pair seem to not give a care in the world. Since Chaelin has been confronted by multiple paparazzi's ambushing her with questions about the suppose relationship, but her reply is always a small chuckle and a smile.

Multiple insiders report that Chaelin's reasons to visiting the same cities as Riley is due to her not liking long distant relationships and the pair doing their best to spend as much time with each other. Many close friends of Riley and Chaelin have been asked about the possible relationship, but nobody seems to want to give a clear "Yes" or "No" answer. Sadly for now we leave you with this, but we will post more updates of the possible next celebrity power couple frequent visits.
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 10/11/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 10/11/2015(UTC), erich hess on 10/11/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 10/11/2015(UTC), kandii on 10/11/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/11/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3516 Posted : 10 November 2015 05:15:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: people and their fancy "relationships" and "happiness".

Nina: don't be bitter,love. It's not cute.

Erica:your mom isn't cute! *passes out and drops her champagne bottle. It falls and rolls in s semi circle next to her snoring body.*

Nina: can't let that go to waste *picks up the bottle and drinks it,sitting on Erica's back*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 10/11/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#3517 Posted : 10 November 2015 07:44:07(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
CosmaMendoza: Yaaaaas @ her getting some D. I bet she had fun 😂
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 10/11/2015(UTC), erich hess on 10/11/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#3518 Posted : 12 November 2015 05:04:52(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Nadia Berry Heading for Vegas Residency

UserPostedImage

Singer, songwriter and actress Nadia Berry might be coming to the end of her world comeback tour with group GirlSpice, but that doesn’t mean the “Records On” singer is planning to relax any time soon after spending the past year on the road. In fact, it seems like she’s just getting warmed up, as we’ve learnt Berry has just inked a $40 million deal with Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino to perform a two-year residency in the City of Sin, beginning next year.

While the news hasn’t been confirmed by Berry’s team yet, likely because of the still on-going tour she’s part of with GirlSpice, it’s likely that we should hear something official before Christmas.

“Nadia’s extremely excited to be stepping into this new chapter in her career and this offer was something she couldn’t turn down. It’s set in one place and she’ll be able to do what she loves and perform every other night without the hassles that comes with touring,” stated a source close to Planet Hollywood. “She feels like she’s at a stage in her music career where she’s winding down and wanting to do other things, so this is the perfect opportunity for her to do that, while still getting the chance to perform for her fans. Planet Hollywood is thrilled to have her on board, and think she’ll be able to bring some edge to Vegas with her collection of huge hits."

This isn't Berry's first residency, the star previously had a short record-breaking twenty show stay at London's iconic Royal Albert Hall, in support of number one album Diamond in the Rough. The record was released back in February 2014 and since then, she reunited with band mates Sophia and Chantal for a new GirlSpice record titled Crown, which gave the girls another number one album under their belts. Despite news of the residency, there's currently no plans for a new solo album underway.

Does this Vegas residency mark the end of Nadia Berry's solo career? Is this her way of announcing an eventual early retirement? Would you be interested in attending? Let us know!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 4 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 12/11/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 12/11/2015(UTC), erich hess on 12/11/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 12/11/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3519 Posted : 12 November 2015 05:51:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica:those mom jeans mark the end of her fashion sense.

Nina: sassy erica.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Squeege  
#3520 Posted : 23 November 2015 17:09:18(UTC)
Squeege

Man

UserPostedImage

Jakob Hess Resurfaces!

We haven't heard anything from the alleged son of Erich Hess after he popped up months ago. The Chicago based musician has once again come out of the woodwork just to announce the name of his band. Jakob Hess and The Switchblade Symphony. That's catchy and pretty threatening kind of if you ask me. He claims the band is going to explore rockabilly, punk, and tin pan alley era music. Along with the occasional Americana Folk Rock thrown in. Rumor has it that he's contacted Johnny McDougal about producing his first single release. So far we've heard nothing about any contact with his supposed progenitor. But this is quite an interesting development in the odd and adventurous life of the Hess family.
UserPostedImage]

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Ezra "Zeke" James

The Train Jumpers

Hennessy Daniels
thanks 4 users thanked Squeege for this useful post.
kandii on 23/11/2015(UTC), erich hess on 23/11/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 24/11/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 24/11/2015(UTC)