logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<172173174175176>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline GirlSpice  
#3461 Posted : 19 May 2015 02:06:07(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
NADIA BERRY COVERS HEALTH MAGAZINE
UserPostedImage

Nadia Berry, one third of GirlSpice and solo superstar, features in the latest edition of Health Magazine as the "Diamond in the Rough" songstress opens up about her workout routine and diet. The 30-year-old flaunts her toned figure on the magazine's cover and tells all on how she manages to stay in great shape ahead of an upcoming world tour, starting this July at the Ericsson Globe in Sweden.

"I do a lot of cardio and I swear by yoga," she reveals in her latest fitness focused interview which gives fans an insight on how to obtain her envious body. The star even gives rapper Miami a shoutout when commenting on motivation for squats, "Have you seen her butt?! It's incredible." Berry also kindly tries her hardest to not make us all raging with envy, "We're all capable of looking how we want to with time and effort," she states. No, Nadia, we're not all capable of a body like yours. *sad face*

Check out the full interview below.

You've always been very vocal about keeping fit in past interviews, what's your workout routine?
I used to have a home gym, but I don't like associating home with working out now. (laughs) So that had to change. I do a lot of cardio, I make sure to do a few hours of high-intensity interval training on the treadmill a week, but the key is to switch it up and try a little of everything, so I do weight training and I swear by yoga, that's the most enjoyable for me.

What's your least favourite workout?
Probably squats, ugh, they're a killer. Of course us women want a nice butt, so we often fight through the pain, but they're reaaally not enjoyable. I just google pictures of Miami for motivation and I'm good to go, the rapper... not the city. (laughs) Have you seen her butt?! It's incredible.

What health secret do you swear by?
Green tea! I can't get enough of the stuff, I'm always drinking it. I'm not much of a party girl like I used to be, so it's just me sat at home with a book and a mug of green tea. (laughs) I'll be talking about retirement next and... whatever old people talk about. But it's super good for you and I feel like if I ever have a bad week with food, it helps keep the weight off. I recommend it big time.

What motivates you on your lazy days?
The fact I have a world tour coming up! That's the biggest motivation and it's a constant reminder that I have no time to slack, because it's drawing really close now. Our shows are so physically demanding that it's important we're all in the best shape possible. It's probably the worst part about touring, knowing you have to be super strict with yourself, but it's all worth it in the end once you get to do the show in front of a crowd.

How do you manage to stay in shape on the road?
It's really tough, because you're not at home in your own kitchen, it's different cause you don't feel so in control. Like, there's always the temptation of fast food and unhealthy snacks, it's like... ugh, I just want a cheeseburger. (laughs) We've had a great catering team every time we've gone on tour though and they keep us in shape. We burn so many calories on stage that we can have a treat every now and then if we want, I think that's important too.

So what would your meals consist of if you were at home?
Eggs are great for you, so I often have scrambled eggs in the morning, with a slice of wholewheat toast. Lunch is often a grilled chicken salad, or if I want something simple, greek yogurt and fruit is my go-to. For dinner I'll have fish or chicken with whole grain rice or a spinach omelette. I've got a juicer at home too, so any leftover fruit and vegetables I have I like to put in that, it beats having a glass of orange juice which is full of sugar.

Do you think you'd still be so concerned about your body if you were in a different profession?
I genuinely love staying fit and having something to focus on. I'm a person who likes to set myself goals, so I honestly think I'd be paying just as much attention to my body and what I'm eating if I worked a regular office job instead. We only have one body and one life, we're all capable of looking how we want to with time and effort, so I make it a priority of mine to look after myself.

Health Magazine featuring Nadia Berry is available now.
GirlSpice's Crown is out now.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 12 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
genocidal king on 19/05/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 19/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 19/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 19/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 19/05/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 19/05/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 19/05/2015(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 20/05/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 20/05/2015(UTC), kandii on 21/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 21/05/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 22/05/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#3462 Posted : 19 May 2015 02:17:37(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott: It's good to know other people see health and fitness as a priority just for the hell of it and not for their career. Kudos to you. Although I do have to disagree with the home gym thing. My thrice daily workout would mean too much driving otherwise haha.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 19/05/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3463 Posted : 19 May 2015 02:27:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
Erica: my regiment of vodka ,ramen,and sitting on my ass pales in comparison.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 19/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#3464 Posted : 21 May 2015 12:55:16(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
EXCLUSIVE

Yes folks, Julia Volkova is back with a brand new single and we have the cover of it for you. The song is called "I don't believe in love" and it is the lead single of Julia's third studio album, after her collaboration with Alex Simms last year which resulted in one album and a world tour. Julia is teasing her fans with lines of the song, but we have way more things, to reveal for you, if you're fan (of course). The single is going to be streaming this Friday, due to Julia's performance at the Northwest Festival this Weekend, she'll be performing the new track for the first time. The single hit Itunes on Sunday (May 24).

UserPostedImage
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 8 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/05/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 21/05/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 21/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 21/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 21/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 21/05/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 22/05/2015(UTC), kandii on 01/06/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#3465 Posted : 03 June 2015 07:19:10(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
She said yes, love: Kai and Honor announce their engagement

Music's official favourite couple are engaged after a loved up Kai popped the question in his hometown.

UserPostedImage
Honor and Kai were named as the industry's favourite couple at the most recent FCAs

They're each darlings of the alternative scene in their own rights, and together they make up one of music's most beloved couples, voted by you as the Fans Choice Awards 4's favourite couple, and now it appears that metalcore vocalist/clothing designer Kai Rollins and model/blogger Honor Wynter are set to make things very official indeed, as they announce exclusively through Culture Uncut that they are engaged.

The pair, who have been together officially for around a year, although rumours suggest they have been romantically involved for some time longer, spent the last week in England having attended Billy Khan's birthday party this past Sunday night. And it seems that Kai, 25, made the most of his short vacation to his homeland to pop the question to the 'love of his life' and soulmate.

Both have tweeted as they end their trip to England about how happy they are with life at the moment. Honor, 23, said: "Life is too damn good right now. Am I dreaming? #nocomplaintsjustlove", while her fiancee Kai tweeted: "This past week in England has been basically spot on. Such a happy time we've had over here, me and @WynterHonor. Home to LA tomorrow though :)"

A representative of the couple contacted Culture Uncut this morning to reveal the big news for the tattooed pairing, who have said there is no pressure to set a wedding date, but they just felt that the time was right to commit to each other for the rest of their lifes. The representative said that Kai surprised Honor with a ring while they were visiting his home town of Sheffield on Wednesday.

UserPostedImage
Kai and Honor first met over two years ago and have been dating for the past year

"After Kai learned that they would be visiting England for Billy's birthday, he decided he wanted to make it official with the love of his life. Honor and Kai may have met each other only a couple of years ago, but anyone who has ever met them would be well aware of how happy they've been together and how much of a perfect couple they've been for the past year.

"Kai took Honor to visit Sheffield for the first time this past week, taking her out for what she thought was nothing more than a romantic meal. However, later in the night as they took a moonlit walk along Sheffield's picturesque canal, he got down on one knee and asked her the big question. To the delight of us all, she said yes, love."

While Culture Uncut was unable to contact either Kai or Honor directly this afternoon, we are delighted at the big news, and with the sway these two have and their presence in the world of social media, is it time for all the other power couples of music to step aside? One thing's for sure, when these two become Mr and Mrs Rollins, there will be a new presence in town, and it will come with all the attitude and bad ass aura that personifies Kai and Honor.

What do you make of Kai and Honor's big news? Let us know in the comments!
UserPostedImage
thanks 12 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 03/06/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/06/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/06/2015(UTC), erich hess on 03/06/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/06/2015(UTC), kandii on 03/06/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/06/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 03/06/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/06/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 03/06/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/06/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/06/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3466 Posted : 03 June 2015 08:02:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: awww. This is the kind of news that makes me happy. There isn't enough good news lately. People bickering,asshole reality tv ""stars" trying to scare people,global warming.... Its nice to hear about two people being happy. Especially people I love . also.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
genocidal king on 03/06/2015(UTC)
User is suspended until 19/07/2638 13:30:53(UTC) chaotic_princess  
#3467 Posted : 03 June 2015 10:32:40(UTC)
chaotic_princess

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 128 time(s) in 52 post(s)

Zinner: Awww so cute! Congratulations :)
thanks 1 user thanked chaotic_princess for this useful post.
genocidal king on 03/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3468 Posted : 08 June 2015 07:07:57(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Serenity Scott confirmed to host Fan Choice Awards!
Will join Erica Hess to finalize FCA V hosting team.

UserPostedImage
Pop sensation Serenity Scott has been voted by the fans to join Erica Hess as the Fan Choice Award's confirmed hosting duo!

She's one of pops most recognized talents and she's set to take her expertise elsewhere this summer! Serenity Scott has been confirmed as the voted act to take on the hosting duties at this years annual Fan Choice Awards. The news arrived today in a press conference held by the creator of The Fan Choice Awards, Damion Holmes. The businessman took the stage to speak about top secret plans for the Fan Choice Awards that of course included the already confirmed host, Erica Hess. Toward the end of the press conference, Damion was asked who would be hosting alongside Ms Hess, and Damion Holmes stated Serenity Scott won the voting polls in what was a very close call. Another finalist to host the event was runner up Aubrey Mikkel. Other figures in pop culture in the running included pop star Gemma, hip hop superstar Miami, and hit making producer Will Rocca just to name a few.

Serenity Scott reigned victorious. The pop star known for her outspoken and charismatic nature much like her co-host Erica seems to be the perfect fit to host alongside the Harlots front woman. Furthermore, the two instantly clicked when they both took part on Celebrity Big Brother only meaning there would be no awkward and sometimes cringe-worthy exchanges between them like last years hosting duo in the massively controversial Suzie Stockholm and rather timid Carmen Grant. Serenity Scott most recently released pop chart topper "Who Needs A Heart?", which was an appetizer for the angelic diva's new album slated for a release later this year. Since then, Serenity has been in the studio recording the new album and posting pictures via Instagram of her progress. It will be exciting to see Serenity Scott return to the stage to host in top form at the FCA's, bringing her fun filled personality to the atmosphere with Erica Hess. During the press conference, Damion Holmes also stressed his interest in making this Fan Choice Awards more interactive for the fans and a good time for the participants in the audience as well, with an all new stage setup, location and new awards implemented into the show for the highly anticipated award show.

It is certainly Fan Choice Award's time of the year and we wouldn't be surprised to see the official website of the show making a debut within the next few days. Will you be tuning in to see Serenity Scott, Erica Hess and the Fan Choice Awards this year? Sound off below!

Edited by user 08 June 2015 07:39:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 11 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 08/06/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 08/06/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 08/06/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/06/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 08/06/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 08/06/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 08/06/2015(UTC), erich hess on 08/06/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 09/06/2015(UTC), kandii on 09/06/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/06/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3469 Posted : 08 June 2015 09:25:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica: cute powers....activate! who dosnt love serenity? she is such a sweetie,i just want to pinch her cheeks.

Nina: you know what's going to be fun,loves? watching erica do her best to look this woman in the eyes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#3470 Posted : 09 June 2015 11:44:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
Donald Icky blows the roof of the reptillian controlled music industry!!!!!!!!!!!

The illuminati is very well established in the music industry. It's a self fellating monster fed by money and young souls. It chews up wide eyes youngsters like Valentina hart and turns them into aloof reptilians like Scott rose Hilton. How does one go from a working musician to "the inner circle"? You know the inner circle. Those few that move like blameless and holy creatures that real life never seems to lay a finger on. How do they do it? Well,I say "creatures". Because that's what they are. All of them. Tune into any awards shows,and they will be there. Reptilian extra dimensional beings that literally feed off of human adoration. That is why everyone in the industry is thin,young ,and beautiful. Think about it. Erich hess is....well,who knows? Some estimates place him anywhere from early thirties to mid seventies. The positive energy of human adoration keeps these creatures young.

Now due to eons of evolution and gene manipulation by the original reptilians,every human has the DNA code to be a reptilian. The original race could not reproduce naturally due to earths gravitational pull. So they resequenced human DNA to carry their own. It need only be "switched on" by another reptilian. This occurs when a human sacrifices another human in view and to,a reptilian. Have no doubt,these beings are at the head of every industry world wide. But music is the easiest to spot. Musicians are always dying,their hangers on are always dying.....it's no accident. Trust me.

Most of the time the trail from victim to perpetrator, to reptilian overlord is impossible to find. But sometimes when the wannabe reptilian is very young and inexperienced ....it is on full display. The most glaring example I have found is.....Erica hess.
UserPostedImage
erica hess in human form.

I have many eye witnesses who have seen her shape shift into a reptile. Her reptile form is said to be over ten feet tall,and slightly grey. being rather new to the form,she cant really control her shape shifting. thus why the harlots havent really been touring much. She is one of the few reptiles who keep their human hair. The only other known one is carrot top. Most people would say " aha! There was a reason she killed her ex wife!" This simply is not so. In the situation of a pregnant sacrifice,both mother and child need to be killed. This is reptoid 101 stuff. takara svetlana kobayshi is alive and well.ive personally seen the test results conducted by the osaka police when the child was recovered. the child may be being groomed for her own entry into the reptilian world. i wager by the end of high school,at least one of nichole shade's children will be murdered by takara. so who did erica kill as a sacrifice? one takeshi sato.
UserPostedImage
the lamb being lead to the slaughter.

takeshi sato was the man who murdered natalya kobayashi. of this,there is really no doubt. his own mother is the one that turned him into police. there was a very short trial,and the takeshi was promptly sent to prison. this is where it gets interesting. now people would have you believe that this man was murdered in prison by fans of the toast of osaka,erica hess. the "police report", states that takeshi was stabbed with a sharpened tooth brush 45 times and had his eyes ripped out. this was done by a fellow prisoner by the name of daisuke iseri. ...or was it?

UserPostedImage
Natalya Kobayashi. innocent victim of the illuminati.

i fully believe takeshi sato was allowed to be killed by erica hess in the oksaka prison. the warden is also a reptoid and was erica's sponsor,so to speak. erica hess does have blood on her hands,but it isnt natalya dobros kobayashi's. its takeshi sato's. with the death of sato,erica was fully inducted into reptoidhood. the reptoidism of erica hess did bring to light a certain...rift? in the world of extra dimensional beings. that being that she does not seem to get along with the top reptile of the music industry,one mr scott rose hilton. is this merely a matter of a younger being not respecting the rank of the elder? or is there a jockeying of position? i really couldnt even make a guess.i dont deal in guesses,only facts.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 11 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 09/06/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/06/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 09/06/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 09/06/2015(UTC), kandii on 09/06/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 10/06/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 10/06/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 11/06/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 15/06/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/06/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/06/2015(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3471 Posted : 14 June 2015 23:12:06(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
CHRISTIAN FALLON: AN UNKNOWN HITMAKER?
‘The industry is full of face-less hit makers. Christian Fallon is one of those face-less hit makers. Some prefer to be in the shadows but some harbour some bigger ambitions. The difficulty though, is the transition from songwriter to superstar. Can he make the grade?’

UserPostedImage

If you check out the details of your favourite songs, you’ll no doubt notice that some of the biggest hits aren’t solely written by the artist themselves. It’s the way the industry has worked for many years. The thing worth noting is that a majority of these names listed as songwriters are completely unknown to the wider audience, they don’t get much attention for their efforts despite how successful a song may become. Often a lot of these songwriters are musicians that just haven’t been lucky enough to catch a bigger break yet. Sometimes these are just people who enjoy writing songs and their ambition ends there. But we feel like there should be a light shone on these hard working people.

One songwriter and producer that appears to be on the rise, is a man called Christian Fallon. His day to day work is based at record label ‘Songs to Love and Die By’ but away from that he does his own thing as a songwriter and producer as well performing in small clubs around the east coast on a regular basis. He has worked with a host of names that include Miami, Cristina Lake, Amy Meyer, Penetralia, My Girl Friday, Maddie Urie and more, he has number one records to his name and writing credits on top five charting singles. Most recently he contributed to four tracks from Cristina Lake’s latest record ‘Toxic Woman’ which has been praised to the heavens.

It looks like Christian Fallon is aiming to step things up another level as a recent feature was done on the man where he spoke about his ambitions beyond being a songwriter, “We get into it because of a love for music. In a perfect world, every song I write will be solely for myself and I will live and die by the success or failure of the songs that I write. But then of course you head out to New York City with big dreams and quickly realize that you don’t get things so easily, bills to pay and food to buy. As it goes though, even though it’s a pretty thankless job, being a songwriter for people is on the whole, a rather enjoyable experience. Whether it’s a collaborative process or just a case of someone saying, ‘okay so I want a song about this theme, it needs a chorus and a hook, get to work on it’ it’s a challenge but it opens you up to different styles, I’ve worked with rappers, blues singers and post-hardcore bands, it’s a pretty diverse mix but it keeps me on my toes.
Of course the aim is to go out and make it as a musician myself, that’s what I’m working towards, but right now, I’m enjoying working with different people, whether I get the recognition or not I enjoy it.”

You can check out the full Alternative Press article later this week.
thanks 10 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/06/2015(UTC), erich hess on 14/06/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/06/2015(UTC), kandii on 14/06/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 15/06/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 15/06/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 15/06/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/06/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/06/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/06/2015(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3472 Posted : 29 June 2015 09:44:22(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3961 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
BREAKING NEWS: ADAM BLACK FOUND UNCONSCIOUS AT HIS LA HOME!
UserPostedImage

We have a bit of a bad story to report right now, as Adam Black has been rushed to hospital after his boyfriend Den Walnut found the 25 year-old collapsed and unconscious in the bathroom of home that they share together with their 1 year-old daughter Britney. An investigation into Adam's collapse and unconscious state is underway.

Many are fearing the worst as Adam has a bad history and track record in attempted suicides in the past however Adam's boyfriend Den is convinced Adam didn't try to end his life when he managed to speak with us earlier. This is what he managed to say before he broke down in tears.

"I know Adam didn't try and end his life he wouldn't, he is loving life right now just me, him and our little princess, if he did then I don't why we tell everything, there has to be another reason that this happened, there has to be, I just want the love of my life to be ok"

Den then broke down in tears so we left him be, doctors at the hospital where Adam is being treated have been performing test on Adam to find out why he collapsed, so far all signs have led the doctors to an attempted suicide, due to the fact that Adam had high levels of alcohol and painkillers in his system when he was admitted to the hospital.

The staff however reassured us that Adam is in a stable condition and hopefully looks to make a full recovery.
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
erich hess on 29/06/2015(UTC), dohaihoangnam on 29/06/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 29/06/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 29/06/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/06/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3473 Posted : 29 June 2015 09:57:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko: lets hope the staff is just being optimistic and "expected to make a full recovery" actually means "hes on death's door step".

erica: now to find a bakery that will make a "happy you kicked the bucket " cake. this shouldnt be so much of a problem...as long as i dont ask them to make a cake for my fabulously gay wedding.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
AmyJayneXoX on 29/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#3474 Posted : 30 June 2015 11:34:17(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
EXCLUSIVE: Jason Ochoa & Kourtney Steele Are Reportedly Married!

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Jason Ochoa and Kourtney Steele tied the knot last weekend in Steele's hometown, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The lovebirds were surrounded by family and friends, including Steele's siter, Madelyn Steele as the maid of honor, Isabel Merjos and Jennifer Wellington as bridesmaids, and Liam Allen as the best man.

Steele, a Canadian pop singer, spent the greater part of last year at the top of the charts with her numerous singles, 'Space' being her latest single with one of her best friends, Isabel Merjos. The song was released in December of last year, and was the final single to be released from her debut album.

The album was expected to be released in the Spring of 2015, but was pushed back due to last minute changes to the album. Since then Steele had remained quiet for the greater part of the year. Recently, Steele announced via her website that the album is finished, and is expected to drop on July 21st.

Ochoa is a former member of the boyband, The Zone. The band split up a while ago and have since gone their separate ways. Ochoa still remains good friends with Liam Allen. The same can not be said for former members, Chris Adams and Blake Williams. Sources say that Blake Williams and Chris Adams were not in attendance at the wedding. (Ouch) However, Ochoa's father, who Ochoa has a bad relationship with, made a surprise appearance at the wedding. The two didn't speak much throughout the wedding. (Talk about Drammmmmaaa) Hopes of the band ever reuniting is looking slim by the day. On the bright side, Ochoa has been occupying his time writing and recording his debut solo album.

Ochoa, 20, and Steele, 21, first met in March of 2013 via Twitter. The happy couple were spotted out on various occasions and seemed so much in love from that point on. So much so that they eventually moved in with one another. It was soon after that they announced that they were engaged a few months later. "Best day of my life!" Steele wrote via Twitter.

Despite the ongoing tension, it seems Ochoa and Steele had a wonderful wedding ceremony. Our only complaints are that the couple have kept it under wraps for so long and that we couldn't be there! Despite not receiving an invitation, we're happy for the newlyweds. Congratulations guys and may you have a wonderful life together!
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 7 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 30/06/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 30/06/2015(UTC), erich hess on 30/06/2015(UTC), kandii on 30/06/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/06/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 30/06/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3475 Posted : 30 June 2015 18:10:15(UTC)
Famouss7x7

EXCLUSIVE: AFTER SERVING FIVE YEARS, RAPPER JAY-C IS OFFICIALLY RELEASED FROM PRISON!

UserPostedImage
He's a free man!

Brooklyn rapper Jay-C has been released from a New York prison today after serving a five year sentence for weapons possession, drug dealing and a list of other unknown crimes in connection with a long-term investigation into shootings and narcotics dealing in Brooklyn, New York. A source confirmed to Culture Uncut today.

Jay C — real name, Jamel Carter — was convicted of gun possessions and drug conspiracy back in 2010 for a drug and weapons bust that also involved six other affiliates Carter was aligned with. The rapper was was able to have his initial sentence of seven years scaled back to five years and ultimately received an early release due to good behavior. Upon his release from the Rikers Correctional Facility for Men, the once famed MC was greeted by his mother, brothers, as well as his manager and other members of his entourage.

Carter was only 20 when he found guilty of gun possession and conspiracy to sell drugs. Although Carter maintained his innocence since his 2010 arrest, according to prosecutors police officials were investigating Carter and six others long before an official bust was carried out. The investigation allegedly found eight guns (three of which were alleged to be Carters) at the house of Carters former right hand man Malachi Johnson's home. Sure at first that doesn't point any fingers at Jay-C, but the most incriminating evidence were the recorded phone calls in which Malachi, Carter and five other males allegedly talked about shooting rivals and dealing drugs. They used code words like “brick” and “remotes” to refer to firearms. “Sauce” was allegedly code for narcotics, and shootings were “baths” or “scooms.” However, many of the phone calls involving Carter were mainly about drug selling and so he was acquitted of any conspiracy charges leaning toward gun violence. Unfortunately, Malachi wasn't so lucky. As Culture Uncut reports, Carters arrest capped off a string of busts in and around the Brooklyn area that year, with Carter claiming that people around him exploited his fame for their own gain and ultimately set him up and sold him out to the feds.

UserPostedImage
The 2010 incident and arrest with Carter and Malachi, specifically, occurred
during a reported drug exchange in which police were watching and ultimately busted the two, finding the hidden drugs and reportedly a gun on Jay-C's protege in the process.

Fortunately for Carter, he served his time and even received an early release due to good behavior where he reportedly was able to earn his GED in prison and focus on changing his life around, one of which has been troubled to say the least. Carter is known to have been born into a broken family with connections to drug dealing which led to his father being in prison for the majority of Jay’s life, moving apartments regularly and being kicked out of school were just the beginning in his life.

Prior to his arrest, the New York born rapper was surging up the music charts and had a bright career ahead of him. After being signed to then conglomerate label, Hot Eye Records, his 2010 album "The Beginning" included top 2 hit "Brooklyn Girls". While active, Jay-C managed to work with the likes of Matty, Tisha Jackson, Stephanie Fierce and Alicia Lena just to name a few and was really one of the premiere Hip-hop acts to find success in a pop filled genre at the time. We only got word from Jay-C back in 2012 in a brief exchanged with Hot 97, where he said he was doing "well" in prison and couldn't wait to get out and get back to doing what he loves the most. Writing, recording and releasing music and urged that he was ready to leave old life behind him and stated music would come "as soon" as he got out.

In the early morning hours of June 30th, 2015 Carter was released was seen entering a black jeep with family members. He sported an all black attire and didn't speak much, waving to paparazzi with a bright smile on his face.

UserPostedImage
Jay-C looks rather scruffy in his post release pictures as he took off in a black jeep but hasn't
seem to look run-down or aged a bit.

At just 25 years old, the skilled rapper hasn't been around for many changes that have taken shape in the industry since 2010. Rappers Kidd Amaze, Deneil, Liyah, and Miami (just to name a few) have taken form since then. The eager rapper has promised new music and a new outlook so we are very intrigued to see how Jay-C fits in the world of music today. With the past behind him this rapper is taking on a new chapter. We want answers and we especially want new music. Let us know what you think below!

Edited by user 01 July 2015 03:37:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Clampdown on 30/06/2015(UTC), erich hess on 30/06/2015(UTC), kandii on 30/06/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 30/06/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/07/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 01/07/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3476 Posted : 30 June 2015 21:21:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:nina and i would usually have a witty bit of banter here....but we're scared of this guy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Famouss7x7 on 30/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3477 Posted : 01 July 2015 01:50:54(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica:nina and i would usually have a witty bit of banter here....but we're scared of this guy.

OOC: Lol Erica afraid of someone? This is a shocker! Lol
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3478 Posted : 01 July 2015 02:04:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc: they are silly,they arent stupid. but the first thing to come to mind was: god.it kills me how close the voices are.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 01/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/07/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3479 Posted : 01 July 2015 02:04:54(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd: I heard a lot about Jay-C before he was locked up really him and Atlas was someone that I saw and I'm glad that he finally out and able to make some good music to put this behind him.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 01/07/2015(UTC)
Offline Squeege  
#3480 Posted : 15 July 2015 11:13:30(UTC)
Squeege

Man

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 189 post(s)
Erich Hess has a son?!

Son of Erich Hess?

Yes it's true. Despite the fact that Erich Hess has said that he is sterile and all signs point to the fact that it's true. But there was a good bullet in the gun at one time. Jakob Hess is his name and he bears a hell of a resemblance to his apparent papa. Not only that the guy has a penchant for rockabilly with a set of pipes to boot. Originally from Reno, Nevada and now residing in Chicago, Illinois. Jake says his mama was a showgirl at a casino and met Hess one drunken night. Apparently a one night stand along with a few subsequent meetings with a woman named "Esmerelda" led to a baby being made unbeknownst to Mr. Hess. Though he has released a single with his band. Jakob Hess and The Bootleggers. No word yet if he's been out to Erich's docked ship to seek out the old man for questioning. But we expect some interesting things to happen soon. He drinks, smokes, and enjoys the drugs as much as his progenitor. This could be fun folks. Keep an eye out.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5HQEsMVl2Q[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by user 15 July 2015 11:15:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage]

Owner of: Nobody's Darlings

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Ezra "Zeke" James

The Train Jumpers

Hennessy Daniels
thanks 5 users thanked Squeege for this useful post.
erich hess on 15/07/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 15/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 15/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 15/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 05/08/2015(UTC)