logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<171172173174175>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#3441 Posted : 12 March 2015 22:51:37(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
Erica: this was a total spinal tap moment,and I'm glad its out for everyone to see.I think the.....several girls of Mimi. Handled it well.enough.

Nina:he knew what he was in for,love. You can see he came prepared with a crash helmet and everything.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 13/03/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3442 Posted : 23 March 2015 02:47:37(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
NEVAEH MARTINEZ DISCOVERS NEW YOUNG POP ACT

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

It's only been a few months into 2015 and already young new musicians are popping up all around some through the internet, some through talent searches and many other ways it just seems so much easier these days you got the right amount of talent some good songs and you're the next big thing Nevaeh Martinez knows this first hand after discovering and helping acts like Austin Nimmo, The Dolls and others reach new heights with their careers however this year Nevaeh wasn't looking for that next big thing it rather landed right at her front door in the form of young Pop, R&B singer Carmen Vilo the young singer made a bit of a name for herself in the last few months of 2014 after playing a few local shows in Toronto however the young singer didn't make enough of an empact to get labels to really pay much attention that is until one fan who happened to be recording her posted the video on to YouTube the video then got shared around and despite not going completely viral like Austin Nimmo or Payton it did make enough to catch the eyes of some of the officials at FREEDOM Records so Nevaeh had decided rather than let a promising young act go she would take her into the studio and begin working on the young girls debut album Nevaeh and Carmen began working on the album mid January and are still in the recording and writing process however it is believed that a single will be released sooner than later with the release date being either later this month or early next month Nevaeh recently held a small press conference where she briefly spoke about the act

"As the owner and CEO of record company Freedom, we come across a lot of talent that range from various walks of life, genre's and musicality and in an ever changing music industry we certainly never know what is to come next when it comes to new talent. Luckily for many hopefuls, Freedom is not only constantly trying to give up and coming acts a chance to stage their dreams but we are always looking for new talent. Over the years, George King, Head Scout Alicia Lena, and myself have set up platforms for new artists, at the time, like Austin Nimmo, The Dolls and AJ to take their careers to the next level and on the behalf of Freedom I am happy to say they have, and are continuing to grow.

Months ago, a video of a wonderfully talented young latina named Carmen Vilo singing landed on the desks of Freedom. Instantly, I wanted to learn so much more about this young act who I felt was destined to be a star just based off of talent and star quality in these videos of her singing in malls and coffee shops of her city. I, took it upon myself to watch a a live show of Carmen and after doing so contacted her and had a meeting in hopes of signing and working with her. She pleasently was interested in signing with Freedom and we quietly began working on some new music. Now that time has passed, original material recorded, we are ready to introduce the world to Carmen, who I promise, will be a star in music this year. We cannot wait."

So what do you think? Has Nevaeh discovered the next big thing? Will Carmen take off like previous acts she's discovered or will she crash and burn? Feel free to leave your opinion below
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 23/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 23/03/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 23/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 23/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 23/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 23/03/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 28/03/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3443 Posted : 23 March 2015 04:27:51(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris: talent is potential but like potential we don't know if that is going to pan out but we wish you guys the best.

Jake: I agree but their just one question I have to ask who been giving Chris Liquor in his drinks. He gets more mellow and calm when he drinks before he laughs at everything

Chris: *Giggles* butt four

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 23/03/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3444 Posted : 25 March 2015 11:54:08(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

ooc: Thought it'd be fun to bring this back plus it's a good way to introduce new characters and it should be done more often because these were fun to read

Getting To Know …Bryce Green!!!

UserPostedImage

Recording or Performing Live?

"Performing live I've been recording for a little bit now and though it has it's fun moments there are also those moments where you just start to think 'Oh my god how long have I been here I'm bout to go insane' and with performing there's more of a connection you get to see the people smiling and all that plus it's like a party you know?

Morning or Evening?

"Oh I'm definitely a mornin' person waking up to a big breakfast goin' out enjoying the day ain't nothin' better to be honest"

What is your worst habit?

"My worst habit? Well does smoking count?"

What is your favourite song of the moment?

"At the moment it's definitely "Take Your Time" by Sam Hunt that man is really talented and I love his whole album man"

What is your favourite song of all time?

"Of all time? Damn y'all really like to put people on the spot don't you?" *laughs* "Ummmmm "Your Man" by Josh Turner I played that song all the time when it came out hell I still play it all the time it doesn't get old"

Who is your favorite artist of all time?

"Dang well here we go again this one is a little easier though definitely Tim McGraw love that man"

What is your favourite movie?

"Brokeback Mountain duh...kidding that isn't EVERY gay country boys favorite movie even if Jake is sexy as fuck....can I swear on here? Oh wait my favorite movie of all time okay well this one is a little girly but "Gone With The Wind" it's long as hell but it's great"

What would be your perfect day?

"My perfect day? Listenin' to some McGraw with some Jack Daniels and Marlboro reds that sounds pretty perfect to me"

What is your best memory of your childhood?

"Well when I was younger my dad use to take me and my older brothers camping a lot"

Tell us something nobody else knows about you?

"I never had cheerios in my life there are others but I think it's best if I keep most of them to myself" (Laughs)

If you could date anyone in the music industry, who would it be?

"Kato the things I'd do to that guy....just kidding I don't think I'd date anybody in the industry I'm a quiet guy I like to keep my relationships quiet and dating a high profile wouldn't help much with that you know?"

What would be your 3 wishes?

"First one would be for more award shows to have a country section, second wish would be to win a CMA and my last one would be for more wishes of course"

Would you rather have worldwide success or true love?

"I mean success fades eventually right? And if the love is really true that won't really fade away so yeah that one"

What do you think happens when we die?

"I think a bunch of people wear black clothes and show up to look at your dead body and cry then you're put into the ground where you become worm chum or you can get cremated"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/03/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 28/03/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3445 Posted : 25 March 2015 12:10:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:loved these. i still think the ones i did for erich and erica were the best thing i ever did on here.
just cause i love them so...

http://www.therockstarga...-Website.aspx#post159696
erich

http://www.therockstarga...-Website.aspx#post164490
erica

i should get cracking on one for mariko and redo karoliena's. i think i was hung over when i did it and it lacked a certain something
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
mebeme101 on 25/03/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3446 Posted : 25 March 2015 12:33:00(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
ooc:loved these. i still think the ones i did for erich and erica were the best thing i ever did on here.
just cause i love them so...

http://www.therockstarga...-Website.aspx#post159696
erich

http://www.therockstarga...-Website.aspx#post164490
erica

i should get cracking on one for mariko and redo karoliena's. i think i was hung over when i did it and it lacked a certain something

ooc: You should definitely do those again I loved these and it'll be fun to see them going around again
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/03/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3447 Posted : 27 March 2015 11:36:41(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Mi•Mi Confirms 2nd Album...With A Track by Track Tease
Honestly probably the best 3:22 worth of audio you will ever hear
UserPostedImage

Misu. Miki. Dae Na. Mae. 4 girls (more like 2 tbh) who in 2013 managed to break their way into America's airwaves and even our hearts with their bubbly music about heartbreak, puppy love and dreams. They were the next big thing. With top 5 singles like Not Waiting Any Longer and Your Toy and a viral performance on Good Morning America as well as the cutest TV interview in history, Mi•Mi had their fair share of success in their In Our Youth era, the album itself peaking up to #5 on American charts. Though not having too much commercial success with their post singles and scheduled a Korean tour versus the world tour they deserved (refer back to their Good Morning America performance), these girls could finally sit back and pop a bottle of champagne, or do it the K-pop way and instead, a huge lollipop, and bask in their achievements, plotting their next move. Aside from a nice inspirational remix to the Frozen song Let It Go by Misu, nothing much was heard from Mi•Mi as they went to work on their second album, staying in their home city and tweeting as they got to work on an album that would have furthered their #1 success in Korea to hopefully America and the rest of the world.

Compared to the mega girl groups like SYNCO and The Dolls, Mi•Mi's buzz is pretty much nonexistent. But representing world music with the kiss of K-pop in their discography, they're somewhat placed in their own lane, the only Korean based musical act that has ever been this widely known or sold this well in America, English lyrics and being signed on to an English-American based label giving them an obvious advantage. In early November of 2014, Miki, the rapper of the group, "leaked" Take It Off onto the internet, letting fans hear one of their throwaway demos after announcing a later scrapped single ABCs. Establishing that they were officially growing up with a purposely misleading provocative name to the mature lyrics about self restraint, something the girl group suffered from while experiencing their buzz for the first time and having it fade away just when they were getting comfortable. This undoubtedly discouraged them while trying to put together a career-defining album, taking them twice as long as it did to make their debut. But in the long run, this encouraged them to make an album that wasn't just cute but impressive. Not just catchy, but ear candy for ear worms everywhere. Not just an album to listen to, but an album to love. You can tell by the teaser they released just today.

Teasing 15-17 seconds of each track on their upcoming sophomore, Just the Tip has definitely raised all of our eyes, pleased all of our ears, and uplifted every one of our bootays. Emphasis on bootay. Featuring 5 excerpts begging for twerk sessions and 3 others that showcase Mi•Mi's best vocal work yet, a high-note at 2:21 that will define your life. And don't worry. The rest are totally single worthy, especially since 2 of the 4 of them are collaborations, obvious Weekend, yes, WEEKEND vocals and a smooth verse from Drew Westbrook. The album making obvious references to In Our Youth, more than a few of the song titles confirmed being "kid"-related (refer to Bubblegum, [musical] Chairs, I Choose You Pikachu, Kick It, ABCs, [Sega] Genesis, Teach Me, Play With Me), so does the name of the album, officially named He Say She Say, a phrase which defines typical high school drama but I'm sure stands for much more as Mi•Mi's second time around.

All there is to say is that good things are most definitely expected, whether or not the buzz is there. Do you think you can wait for the full album? Listen to the crazy tease below!

Edited by user 27 March 2015 13:36:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 7 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/03/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 27/03/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 27/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/03/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 27/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 27/03/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 28/03/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3448 Posted : 27 March 2015 11:43:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica: yes! take me and my money now. take it,yeah thats right. take it like the dirty little record store you are.

nina: also,those two on the right are fucking.i can tell,love.

erica:how? have you not randomly just put your hand on another woman's ass?! well...scarily close to her ass?

nina: yeah..your's. and i was fucking you at the time.

erica:i think you are reading tooooo much into this.

nina: trust me,i know just playing up for the camera. those two had at least seen each other naked within 2 hours of that picture.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 27/03/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3449 Posted : 27 March 2015 11:58:50(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Nicole: These girls are gonna kill it I can already feel it praise the lord for y'all every song sounds so amazing and I can't wait to hear them all in full god bless

Alex: This album is going to be amazing give me it right now

Jamie: I don't think I've been this excited for an album in awhile you girls are going to take to world by storm

Naomi: Yassss girls you're all gonna slay, girl power and all that jazz but honestly really excited

Layla: I cannot wait to fangirl to this and cry to every song because I already got teary-eyed from the previews omg
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Offline freestylechamp  
#3450 Posted : 27 March 2015 13:12:10(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris: We all know what my favorite song is going to be,

Jake: I'm going to say Chairs,

Chris: And you will be correct sir, but instead of me sitting on their lap could they all take turns sitting on my lap

Jake: Your going to end up like that old man too.

Chris: There worst ways to die and I will regret nothing.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#3451 Posted : 30 March 2015 02:28:55(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica: yes! take me and my money now. take it,yeah thats right. take it like the dirty little record store you are.

nina: also,those two on the right are fucking.i can tell,love.

erica:how? have you not randomly just put your hand on another woman's ass?! well...scarily close to her ass?

nina: yeah..your's. and i was fucking you at the time.

erica:i think you are reading tooooo much into this.

nina: trust me,i know just playing up for the camera. those two had at least seen each other naked within 2 hours of that picture.

Misu: :o

Mae: COVER YOUR EARS.

Misu: We always see each other in our undies. We ch..

Miki: Shut up. Shut up now.

Dae Na: We're not fucking lol.

Mae: FOUL LANGUAGE.

Misu: What's f..fucking?

Mae: *faints*
UserPostedImage

Miki: *laughs uncontrollably* IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU'VE ASKED! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER TO HAVE THE TALK WITH YOU!

Mae: She was our last spec of innocence x_x

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Nicole: These girls are gonna kill it I can already feel it praise the lord for y'all every song sounds so amazing and I can't wait to hear them all in full god bless

Alex: This album is going to be amazing give me it right now

Jamie: I don't think I've been this excited for an album in awhile you girls are going to take to world by storm

Naomi: Yassss girls you're all gonna slay, girl power and all that jazz but honestly really excited

Layla: I cannot wait to fangirl to this and cry to every song because I already got teary-eyed from the previews omg

Mae: OMFSNHDLSHFSA DOES THIS MEAN WE'RE WORTHY TO TOUR WITH SYNCO???

Miki: Shh! That's still in negotiation, control your fangirl!

Mae: *asks again* DOES THIS MEAN WE'RE WORTHY TO TOUR WITH SYNCO???

Miki: You're gonna freak them out..

Mae: *asks again* DOES THIS MEAN WE'RE WORTHY TO TOUR WITH SYNCO???

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Chris: We all know what my favorite song is going to be,

Jake: I'm going to say Chairs,

Chris: And you will be correct sir, but instead of me sitting on their lap could they all take turns sitting on my lap

Jake: Your going to end up like that old man too.

Chris: There worst ways to die and I will regret nothing.

Dae: UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 30/03/2015(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3452 Posted : 30 March 2015 03:53:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Jerry & Billy Confirm Relationship - Holmes Comes Out As Bisexual

UserPostedImage

After months of speculation between fans of both Weekend and The Stat Nerds, two of pop music's biggest bad boys Billy Khan and Jerry Holmes have confirmed that they are not only in a relationship but are in fact "madly in love".

Khan and Holmes came clean today and announced on social media sites that they have been in a relationship since October 2014, keeping it private for almost half a year already. Although the pair did not confirm that they are together until today, fans of both pop bands had their suspicions raised late last year when the fierce feud between The Stat Nerds and Weekend seemingly came to a ceasefire overnight. While Riley Hamilton formed friendships with Dennis Shaw and Brian Bodkin prior to both groups laying down their arms, it took until November 2014 for all members of the groups to follow each other and exchange pleasantries. This sudden appreciation of one another lead many to wonder what the catalyst in it all was and now we can safely presume that it was the relationship between Billy and Jerry. Khan also sent numerous flirtatious tweets to Holmes as early as September, seemingly joking about the fact that they hated one another yet Billy couldn't deny how attractive he found Holmes. The pop stars were also seen "favouriting" and "liking" pictures of each other on their Twitter and Instagram profiles, one of which included a shirtless Jerry and another of Billy in bed.

Billy, who has been having a difficult time lately, finally took to his laptop and posted statements online which confirm that he is "madly in love" with Jerry and that "he makes the days so much brighter". Khan is infamous for his erratic and unsettling behaviour due to a personality disorder which has yet again been demonstrated this week. After attacking Australian pop sensation Austin Nimmo and his girlfriend Layla Sanchez online and posting a string of disturbing tweets about gun violence, fans are fearing for Khan's safety. He was the first to confirm the relationship and while the message was positive, many believe that Billy is still not in a healthy state of mind and posted it without the go ahead from his boyfriend. This ultimately forced Jerry to issue a statement. Billy posted the following alongside a photo of his new love;

KhanUFeelDaLuv? wrote:
UserPostedImage
"i've always said that honesty is the best policy and it's time to open up to you all. i have always made sure that you guys hear nothing but the truth from me. i really don't like secrets but i have kept this to myself because the other person involved just means so much to me. it is about time we are honest with you all. many of you have speculated about it and i want to take the opportunity to say yes, i am in a relationship with jerry. he is my rock through the darkest times and i am madly in love with him. he makes the days so much brighter and i can't imagine life without him. i have been through hell and back all of my life but jerry gives me the strength to carry on. not everyone understands me and is willing to put up with the total dick like i can be at times but he does. people are going to make jokes, have their opinions and say whatever they like but it won't change the fact that we are in love. if you support us then i love you. if you have an issue then go sit on a cactus and jerk off using sandpaper. love, b."

The most shocking news of course is that The Stat Nerds' wild child, Jerry has officially came out as bisexual. While Khan has made no bones about telling the world that he is bisexual, nobody would have assumed that Holmes had an interest in the same sex. Jerry is notorious for his lewd tweets to many female artists in the industry and was recently associated with rising rap star, Lotus. One of the main reasons why this relationship was dismissed when rumours were flying around was due to Jerry's bold and brave attempts at trying his luck with the ladies over social media. In Jerry's statement which is posted down below he reveals that Billy is the "first and only man" he has ever been attracted to however since the news broke, fans have been digging around for more information. It is now being stated that Holmes has always been bisexual and that his attempts with the females was to cover up his attraction for both sexes. In footage from Celebrity Big Brother 4, Christopher Hudson (a fellow band member of Jerry's), in a conversation with Daisy states that many males in the music industry are "tucked away in the closet" and that one in particular is "very close to home". Holmes has yet to address this fresh batch of rumours.

Jerry Holmes wrote:
"So you might have heard that I am in a long term relationship with Billy. You have to understand that this is a very surreal, terrifying and exciting experience all at once for me. Not only am I announcing that I am in love but I'm also telling the world that I am in fact bisexual. Billy and I have been together since October and the reason we have kept it quiet is because I have been scared to come to terms with my sexuality. I know it's 2015 and everyone should be cool about it but unfortunately it's not all roses and I was still fighting with myself for the longest time and didn't need more scrutiny. I'm not just coming out to friends and family. I'm telling the whole world and I hope you understand why I have been reserved about it all. Billy is the first and only man I have ever loved. Billy is a wonderful person and he has truly opened my eyes. Nobody has shown me the amount of love and affection he as and I think of myself as the luckiest guy in the world right now. I haven't felt this way about anyone before and I've never been happier. We can't wait for what the future holds. Billy and I are going strong and we hope we still have your support."

So what do you think about the whole situation? After an explosive relationship with Andrea that ended in 2013 has Billy finally found true happiness again? More importantly, what will their new couple name be? "Berry" or "Jelly"? We here at Culture Uncut are rather taken aback by the sudden news but we wish them all the best and we cannot deny that they make one handsome pair.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 30/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/03/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 30/03/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 30/03/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/03/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 30/03/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3453 Posted : 30 March 2015 05:02:55(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Naomi: So basically my boss really did steal my date :P well okay congrats to you two and congrats on coming out J

Edited by user 30 March 2015 05:04:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 30/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 30/03/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3454 Posted : 30 March 2015 05:11:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris: I'm not surprised I mean lets face it there is only a handful of men in the world that's guys would be like "That guy is hot." Now if this was making Billy go all insane in the membrane on u for the past few days maybe this will make that stop?

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 30/03/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3455 Posted : 19 April 2015 12:53:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
BREAKING NEWS: HONOR WYNTER FOUND UNCONSCIOUS INSIDE HOME
UserPostedImage

The outspoken and headstrong Model/Blogger was found at her Los Angeles home, on the floor and unconscious just a little over an hour ago. Paramedics rushed to the scene after a call was made from her residence to the local paramedics who then drove her to the hospital where she apparently remains unconscious. There are reports that she suffered a mild seizure after complaining of having a high fever. Wynter, who also suffered from cervical cancer just last year, had just finished her last round of chemotherapy which had reportedly left her immune system weaker than before. While she had been scarcely active on social media, she took to Twitter earlier today, hinting she wasn't feeling well with the tweet

No official statement has been made from her camp or from her boyfriend, Kai Rollins, but we hope to get more details for you guys soon. Whatever the case may be, we send our deepest prayers and hope she gets back to 100% soon!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 8 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 19/04/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 19/04/2015(UTC), erich hess on 19/04/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 20/04/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 20/04/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 20/04/2015(UTC), kandii on 26/04/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#3456 Posted : 19 April 2015 15:51:45(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Disco Squad 666: Your Mom Probably Hates Us...

UserPostedImage

Hi, my name is Adali Vernon or my furry name (Which I prefer you use next time) Bunnyfuck 3000. I sing for a shitty rockabilly/surf/dubstep/shit/fuck/furry/piss band Disco Squad 666. As a musican, I haven't really done anything. I toured in January with a fucked up meth junkie metal band who took turns beating the living shit out of me. It sucked but it was kind of fun. My band has an email, it's [email protected] if you want to send us your scams and your virus filled porn. Occasionally, we get fan emails. They ask us questions and shit so, we're going to take a moment to answer them. I'm not posting the emails cause I don't want people sending them Nigerian scams and virus filled porn.

Hi, Adali. What do you do for a living?

Hi, hi. Other than being a shitting musician, I work as a janitor for Golden Corral. Yeah. Isn't that depressing?

Will you send me drugs?

Will you send me some pubes or something? We can make a trade. <3

You guys are terrible.

We know

Can you play in my basement?

Yeah, but the farthest we can go is like, South Carolina all the way to Ohio.

Who are you trying to appeal to?

Literally everyone who wants to stomach are music. Like, we don't discriminate against people who want to listen to our music like fucking Limp Bizkit. Fuck them. But that doesn't mean everyone will like us. Especially your mom. Your mom probably hates us...

Favorite drink?

My own cocktail of blue Kool-Aid, whiskey, vodka, and brandy. I call it The Johnstown Massacre.

Can you send me some merch?

I can send you some chest hairs and some nail clippings. Will that work?

I saw you guys live and you were off DA HOOK!

We do that some times. I think, I was probably high.

Hi! Fuck bitches every night with this free website! Fuck bitches near you!

Sorry, already signed up for another one of these. I got a blow up doll at my door with a bouquet of flowers. It was a hot night.

God will prevail over your filthy music! You three are pigs! You have corrupted my town's children for the last time!

Sweet! I love the all ages movement! Can we maybe play a show at your church, ma'am? We have a powerful anti drug message.

Other than this, it's all spam and various other "COME TO (CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)" So I decided to leave those out. Sooooo, yeah. Please book my band. I need the money.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

thanks 6 users thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 19/04/2015(UTC), erich hess on 19/04/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 20/04/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 20/04/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 20/04/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#3457 Posted : 20 April 2015 06:12:46(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Getting To Know... Cosma Mendoza

UserPostedImage

Recording or Performing Live?
Definitely Recording. I'm still a little bit scared to perform infront of people, who probably are going to judge how I'm looking like. How I'm performing. It's always a little bit scary. Well, not just a little bit. It is scary. And, I love how songs evolve. In the beginning, there is just nothing. But, after some studio sessions, it's done. I just love the feeling of it. So, yeah. I choose Recording.

Morning or Evening?
Night. I like to sleep, so I don't choose Morning. And I can't sleep in the Evening, so I don't choose Evening either.

What is your worst habit?
That's a good question. Actually, I don't really know. I like to eat junk food, but I don't think that this counts as habit. I don't know?

What is your favourite song of the moment?
OH. I loveeeeee "Muse" by Isabel. It's literally, the song of the year. My ass shaking to it.

What is your favourite song of all time?
I don't know. Probably something by Whitney.

What is your favourite musician/band?
Isabel.

What is your favourite movie?
I love Kung Fu Panda. It's my favourite movie for ever.

What would be your perfect day?
I really love this questions. So, my perfect day would begin with Ice Cream. Chocolate, I mean, CHOCOLATE. Then, My friends would call me, so we can go drink coffee together. Then, I would go eat breakfast. I would probably also flirt with some boys, I mean, what's a perfect day without some boys in it. Don't forget Mc Donalds, No Hambugers = No Perfect Day. Then, I would go home, watch Netflix and eat Ice Cream once again. That's it. Oh, and then I would go to sleep. Yeah. That's the best day ever. God bless Netflix.

What is your best memory of your childhood?
My abuelita is my best childhood memory. That means, Grandmother. She's dead now, but She was such a strong woman. I will never forget her. I remember, when my cousin hurt me, she got so mad. She came to me and said "Cosma, why do you cry? He's not worth your tears. Stay strong and show him how strong you can be. You're a Mendoza and Mendozas don't cry! They fight." And because of her, I never cried once again. It's been over 10 years, and I didn't let 1 tear fall down. Whatever happened, I didn't cry.

Tell us something nobody else knows about you?
Well, when I was 13, I kissed my best friend in the lips. She was my first kiss. I guess, I was curious.

If you could date anyone in the music industry, who would it be?
Hm.. There are so many! You probably know Weekend? I would date all of them. I also would date Kato. He's hot. I would turn Lesbian for Aubrey, Stephanie and Isabel. I'm not even attracted to woman but they just give me the feels. I don't know, they are many hot people. If somebody is reading this, and wants to date me, call me or message me on Twitter. Thank you!

What would be your 3 wishes?
1. Eating without getting fat. 2. Endless Ice Cream. 3. To eat the largest burger in the world.

Would you rather have worldwide success or true love?
Worldwide Success. Why? You will always find somebody to love, when you're successful. But, you won't get successful with somebody to love. It's just how the world goes, and what's true love? I won't love somebody, if I don't see it as true love.

What do you think happens when we die?
God is going to judge, how good you are. He's going to send you to paradise or to hell. I think that's how it's going to be. You're going to see your whole life and God is going to judge your actions.

What are your 5 life goals?
1. Enough Money to support my family.
2. International Success
3. Big Movie Roles
4. #1 Songs
5. a Best Selling Album

Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 20/04/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 20/04/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 20/04/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 20/04/2015(UTC), erich hess on 20/04/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 20/04/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 07/05/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/06/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3458 Posted : 06 May 2015 03:08:39(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Girl groups GirlSpice and SYNCO meet up and interview each other

UserPostedImage

GirlSpice are a three-piece pop girl group from London, UK that debuted in July 2007, currently consisting of three members, Nadia Berry, Sophia Stellar and Chantal Hayes, two of which boast solo number one releases. Eight years later, GirlSpice have sold over 80 million records and have become pop culture icons with ten studio albums to their name, over 35 single releases and five sell-out world tours. GirlSpice are the only girl group to receive three consecutive awards for Best Live Act at the 16th, 17th and 18th International Music Awards, thanks to their extravagant and energetic live shows which have followed them from clubs to arenas to stadiums as their career has progressed. The group will release their anticipated tenth studio album Crown on May 18th.

And SYNCO are a five-piece American/British girl group that were formed in 2012 by highly successful boy band Weekend the girls' were formed to be the "female version of Weekend" however after forming the girls proved to be their own group after releasing twelve official singles two of which were number ones they've also released a number one album, have won two Fan Choice Awards one of which was best band/group which the groups creator Weekend were also up for, they've also performed at the Chaos Awards for a record of three times and are set to headline the award show later this year, the girls are also set to release their own official barbies later this year and are getting ready to release their third studio album Our World on June 1st

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SYNCO interview GirlSpice

Alex: Okay first question you guys have been together for eight years now right? I mean of course there have been breaks but how have you managed to stay together and keep yourselves relevant?

Chantal: Thanks for doing your homework. I think, like you said, it's all down to having breaks and making sure to have time for yourself. What we do can be extremely stressful when you're constantly under pressure to look a certain way and whatever, but we've never overworked ourselves to that point. That's how a lot of pop groups burnout so quickly, so we've learnt from the mistakes of others.

Layla: Like Alex said you guys have been together for awhile now and accomplished so many incredibly things and opened so many doors for girl groups and just girls in general in the industry what would you say though has been your greatest achievement thus far?

Sophia: Oh my gosh babes! What a hard question! There's soooo many, I really liked when we put out a perfume, it was like... our first ever release outside of music and it was soooo exciting to do something super cool and different like that! That was fab babes!

Nadia: I actually think our greatest achievement has been the ability to experiment and collaborate with artists in genres that are the complete opposite to ours. We kinda showed everyone that genres don't mean anything and they're just a word, a box, to put artists in, and we've broken out of that a lot of time. Like, okay let's go deep down memory lane with some of these names here, Aerospliff, Thunderwolf, Rebel Uprising, and more recently, Blood of Wecz, they were all really great, different collaborations. I feel like we've really been accepted for who we are by a lot of the music industry, past and present, and I think that's really difficult as a female pop group.

Chantal: Performing our first stadium tour was the highlight for me, having so many screaming fans sing the lyrics back to you is a incredible feeling. Like, we knew we made it a long time ago, or at least I did, but when you're in that position, it really hits you just what you've achieved.

Jamie: So we know this and you know this but for the people who might not know what would you all say is the best and worst thing about being in a girl group?

Nadia: Hmm, let's start with the worst. I mean, it's mostly the silly things, like awkward situations when you only have one hairdryer and someone's taking too long, or someone shows up half an hour late to rehearsals, y'know? Stuff like that, but I imagine groups, no matter the gender, go through a lot of the same issues. The best part is always having someone there on the road, when you're a solo artist that can be really lonely and not fun. That's when I start to miss my girls. (pouts)

Sophia: Awww, babes! Well the best thing is obviously being back with my BFFs! And there totally is no worst for me babes cause I love this and I wouldn't do it if I didn't because I think you should just... like, follow your heart babes! Always! Be true to yourself and love life! Love it babes!

Chantal: Sophia's a very, how do I say this politely... upbeat personality. That can be a lot to handle when you're not much of a morning person like myself. And when you want to fool around and be a little rebellious and I dunno, have one too many to drink when you've got a show the next day, Nadia's always there to keep you in check and it's like ugh, I didn't know I invited my mum on the road. (rolls eyes and laughs) I think the worst part is the sexism that comes with our job, the constant scrutiny. The best part? I find doing this really empowering, and most of all, it's great fun. I live a double life, I go home and be a mum and when I come to work, it's a complete change, a breath of fresh air.

Nicole: Well we've asked a few serious questions but I'm going to tone it down a bit for y'all who would you say is your biggest crush in the industry at the moment?

Nadia: If Alec Cole was 10 years older, I think we'd be married by now. Sadly he's a little too young for me, but either way, he's adorable! I wanna pinch his cheeks.

Chantal: Gosh, you'll have made that boy's life now. I think Billy Khan is a good looking guy, he seems like a great laugh and I love how careless he is, I find that attractive. Shame he's as straight as a rainbow.

Sophia: Aaron Styles is sooooo good looking, like wow! He's really cute babes.

Nadia: Um, hun, isn't he 16?

Sophia: Me too babes! Shhh! (giggles)

Naomi: Alright who is one person in the industry that you'd like to work with?

Chantal: Hmm, no one comes to mind. It's rare when I see an artist that I think is really good and I feel an urge to collaborate with them, but no.

Sophia: I think us girls should work on a fun fab girl anthem together! That's be sooo cool, right?! We'd need a big vocal booth though cause there's like... sooo many of us! Hehe!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GirlSpice interview SYNCO

Nadia: What's one thing you'd all like to achieve that you haven't yet?

Layla: Well we've achieved quite a few things but the one thing we haven't got to do yet is headline our own tour hopefully that'll change soon

Sophia: Babes you're all super pretty and cute, but like... who takes the longest out of you all to get ready?

Alex: Without a doubt it is definitely Naomi

Jamie: Yes we're talking an hour shower, 30 minutes for makeup then another 30 minutes for hair

Naomi: Perfection takes time

Chantal: Where do you girls hope to see yourselves 5 years from now?

Nicole: Well I'm the married one so personally I'd hope to have a few little guys or gals running around haha as career wise though I'd hopefully still together doing what we love

Alex: I'd actually still like to go to college one day so who knows

Nadia: We've been subject to some hilariously ridiculous rumours in the past, and I'm sure you guys have too. Sooo, which one was the most ridiculous?

Naomi: I've had about two ridiculous ones on myself first when we started there was a rumor that I had cheated on my then ex boyfriend we had broken up and started dating other people because of the distance but they made it seem like I cheated or something which was stupid then another one was that Alex and I had a big fight and I was leaving the group which obviously isn't true

Alex: Oh there was one that Layla and I were dating of course it was just a ship that went out of control and we played along

Sophia: If you could be an animal like... for a day, or even forever and ever, what would you be? I would soooo be a unicorn! So cute babes!

Alex: Love this one definitely a tiger because they're beautiful yet dangerous like me (laughs)

Layla: Oh my god a sloth I feel like I'm already a sloth

Naomi: A lion because we all know I'm the queen

Nicole: I feel like it'd be amazing to be a bird you just get to fly everywhere that would be amazing

Jamie: Um...I think it'd be fun to be a monkey

Chantal: Is there anyone in music you wish you could just delete? To be fair, I have a few myself...

Naomi: I don't think there's any reason for me to spill some tea they know who they are
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 06/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 06/05/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/05/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 06/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 06/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 06/05/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 07/05/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#3459 Posted : 06 May 2015 03:44:12(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
AliyaRose: Yaaaas! Sophia and Naomi are giving me life right now !! Sophia you are literally the cutest person ever! Marry me. Naomi bitch, spill the tea. Or don't, if i'm one of the ones. Loved this interview, slay me girls.
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 06/05/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 06/05/2015(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3460 Posted : 18 May 2015 00:44:27(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
RIOT! IN THE BOULEVARD TO TEAM UP WITH CHARITY ORGANISATION!
‘The Las Vegas trio have only recently made their triumphant return to the music industry with “This Is A Hostile Takeover” and they’ve already found themselves given a brand new task on their quest to fix the wider world. As ambassadors of the addiction and depression charity organisation, ‘To Write Love On Her Arms’’

UserPostedImage

The three members of the band had been doing their own thing recently, Amy Meyer dropped her debut album last month and is set to join Isabel on her tour throughout May. Adam Benjamin has already got two solo albums to his name and Jason Greenberg has took a step back from music to focus on a small fashion label that he runs with his fiancée and has also recently welcomed a baby boy to his young family. However, they recently made their unexpected return together as the band that everybody seemed to adore, ‘Riot! In The Boulevard’. The band have been heavily viewed as the last heroes of pop-punk ever since their rapid breakthrough into the music industry, evolving and maturing with each new release.

The returned unnanounced with their ambitious single “This Is A Hostile Takeover” which debuted at the top spot of the singles charts and the band also confirmed that they’ll be working on their fifth studio album later in the summer. It appears that they’re looking to truly make the most of their comeback and it appears that they’re doing for the greater good.
Yes, the band that have somewhat of a history of writing songs for sad teenagers are now firmly putting their influence to good use as they are set to team up with the charity organisation ‘To Write Love On Her Arms’ which is a non-profit organisation which aims to help those with addiction, depression and self-harm issues through traditional means (i.e rehabilitation, therapy) and other means, (i.e music, art). It does seem tailor-made for Riot! In The Boulevard as they’ve been seen as the voice of a generation ever since breaking into the industry over four years ago and it appears that the band are looking put their influence to good means.

What exactly does this entail? Well, generally their input will come in the form of creating awareness to the issues and the charity itself as well as financial. The first thing being the release of a song titled after the charity organisation, the track which is set to be released today will see the band giving attention to the organisation as well as all proceeds from the single. The track will also be included on their upcoming studio album ‘Boycott Love’. As well as this, the band are reportedly set to give the charity a prominent role in merch development, with Riot!/TWLOHA clothing set to go on sale during the summer as well as the bands next major tour set to be sponsored by the charity. An official statement from the charity founder Jamie Tworkowski can be read below;

Quote:
“We’re extremely delighted to be working alongside the members of Riot! In The Boulevard over the coming months in order to extend awareness to our goals and aims in tackling the addiction, depression, self-harm and suicide of many people old and young around the world. We feel that Riot! In The Boulevard are an act that have an extremely powerful voice in the music industry and are seen as an influential and inspirational figure to many teens and young adults throughout the United States and worldwide and we believe that together we can spread an even wider message to anybody and everybody that are struggling to find their way in a challenging world.”

So there you have it, it looks like a busy time in the coming months for Riot! In The Boulevard. All for the greater good.
thanks 8 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
erich hess on 18/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 18/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 18/05/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 19/05/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 19/05/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 19/05/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 19/05/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 22/05/2015(UTC)