logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<173174175176177>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#3481 Posted : 15 July 2015 11:30:42(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17928 time(s) in 10420 post(s)
erich:uh...im going to need confirmation on this. how old is that cat? im not THAT old,no matter what rumors may abound. was i alive during reagans presidency? perhaps. i mean,anything is possible,right? though judging from his decor......that is some hess shit through and through. but that guitar? its not a gretsch. i blame his mom.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 15/07/2015(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#3482 Posted : 16 July 2015 09:10:37(UTC)
PANIC!

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Report: Music's Resident Womanizer Ryan Ross Hernandez & Rapper Miami Are Dating

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

It was only a matter of time, right? Last month, singer-songwriter, guitarist Ryan Ross Hernandez, revealed his return to music in a Rolling Stone interview, after nearly a year in a half away from the public eye. The cover story, published in June, mainly focused on the heartbreak and mental health illnesses that he experienced through 2014, with its effects still lingering today. In his year away, he sold any assets he had in Los Angeles, deciding to exclusively divide his time between Montana and his most recent home in the midwest, which he refuses to reveal publicly where exactly his second home is located at. As it's public knowledge, before Hernandez went into the shadows for awhile, the 37 year old guitarist was just as well-known for his extensive dating history that included the likes of GirlSpice's Nadia Berry, famed pop artist Isabel Merjos, fellow pop-star and upcoming co-host of the Fan Choice Awards Serenity Scott, to name a few names, that he was for his discography. He had built himself quite the reputation as a womanzier and "bad boy" of the music industry. After taking what's likely his longest break from dating someone in the entertainment field, not to worry any longer, because it sounds as if there is another famous woman fallen for his charm!

This morning, first reported by E! News, the news has since spread like wildfire on the internet, across tabloid sites and Tumblr, about the rumored coupling of Hernandez and 22 year old rap artist Amelle Sebert, better known as 'Miami.' On odd pairings, this seems to be right up there with his past relationship with Izzy. These two are on completely opposite spectrums when it comes to the music they each create and the crowd they are associated with. According to the E! News report, the pair began seeing each other about a month ago. "They went on a date and kind of hit it off from them. They've hung out a handful of times since then, and while [Miami] is on tour, they text or Skype almost daily." It's unclear how the two artists met, a subject which E! News' sources do not touch upon. "They are both just having fun right now. Those closes to them know they are dating, just not putting any titles on it." We admit while these reports are just "gossip" at the moment, we are in inclined to believe any rumor that involves Hernandez dating a young, attractive woman in the music world.

Culture Uncut reached out to a source of our own who told us, "they are definitely an item." While this could reportedly be Miami's first time dating in the spotlight, the approach they are reportedly taking with their relationship seems to be a cautious one. "[Hernandez] has been there before, they don't want to draw any attention to themselves by being caught on a date where paparazzi's could snap a picture of them or at some star-studded event. That's a main reason why she usually flies to where he lives to meet up with him rather than be in Los Angeles or New York, where they are bound to be seen together." Whether we'll hear a RRH name drop or reference on a coming Miami verse remains to be seen but, how things are sounding at the moment, we might have to wait to hear that one. With the singer-songwriter's reputation, it's extremely difficult to read about him dating a publicly known music starlet, and believe that this has the potential of being a lasting relationship. The curvaceous blonde rapper might be infatuated with the lanky, tattooed guitarist now, and he may also be crazy about the bootylicious, infectious artist, but we'd be very surprised if this is anything more than just a summer fling between the two.

We contacted representatives for both artists today, with Miami's reps quickly declining to comment on the rapper's personal life, while RRH's people have not replied to our request for a comment.
UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 16/07/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 16/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/07/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 16/07/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 16/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 16/07/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 05/08/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3483 Posted : 20 July 2015 08:45:04(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
OOC: Too lazy to write a long ass article just appreciate this and #DealWithIt #NewCharacters #ShortArticles #Yasss #ThankTheLord

YOUTUBE COUPLE TAKES OVER TWITTER

UserPostedImage

Brent & Michelle are known amongst the YouTube community for their cute daily vlogs where they take their viewers a peak at their life they're also known for uploading covers and original songs despite this being a very rare activity on the couples channel the fans love it earlier today the couple posted a Q&A on their channel allowing fans to take to Twitter to ask them whatever questions they wanted they uploaded the video a few hours ago under the title "RELEASING OUR ALBUM?!?!?!?!" the video has become their most viewed video within only a few hours picking up almost twp million views since being uploaded which is something a few actual artists haven't done yet the video featured questions about their relationship asking if they were breaking up, when they're getting married and other common questions however there was the one question that stuck out to fans that question being "When are you going to release an album?" by a fan that's been following the couple since they started their channel Brent responded to the question saying "When we get Katie Merjos to produce it for us" he said obviously joking since it both Brent and Michelle have mentioned numerous times how big of fans they were of her on both Twitter and YouTube after hearing after the video fans immediately took to Twitter and trended #KatieProduceBrentAndMichellesAlbum taking the joke to new heights Merjos has not commented on the tag despite it sitting at the top spot on the World Wide trends for almost 2 hours now
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 11 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 20/07/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 20/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 20/07/2015(UTC), erich hess on 20/07/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 20/07/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 20/07/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 20/07/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 20/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 21/07/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 05/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#3484 Posted : 25 July 2015 15:11:12(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Meet your new overlord and savior, Joziah Shreve (ジョジアシュリーブ)

UserPostedImage

Meet Joziah Shreve, he's a twenty one year old rapper from Sapporo, Japan. Joziah, however, isn't your average rapper. He is a completely different genre known as cloud rap. Cloud rap uses floaty production and emotionally stagnant raps to create a hallucinogenic vibe. He produces most of his beats himself using FL Studio, which is commonly known as inferior to other DAWs such as Ableton or Logic. Not knowing a lot about this underground rapper gave us the opportunity to email him some questions. We received this a day later.

Hi, Joziah! Would you mind answering some questions for us!

Who the hell are you? Buzzfeed? Stop showing up on my Facebook feed, you leeches.

Can you give us some biography?

I guess, I was born in La Jolla, California; which is a beach town outside of San Diego where a bunch of rich people chill. Then, my parents ended up getting important jobs in Sapporo, Japan. Sooo, I ended up being the only white kid throughout school. The Japanese can be a racist bunch, especially after what we did to them. I was picked on a lot as a kid due to being white. However, I found a safe place in a clique of kids who were into hip hop. Together we started a rap collective. That was pretty cool.

What do you like about living in Japan?

It's very beautiful, especially in the winter. Plus I live in close proximity to a beer vending machine. It's pretty neat, those things have motion sensors so if someone walks by, it plays an ad for beer. It's pretty ironic though, considering Japan has really harsh drug laws and underage drinking laws.

How did you get your start in rap?

I just told you, I met a bunch of kids who were into rap and we started freestyle rapping at local parks. Unfortunately, Hokkaido's rap scene isn't anywhere near as strong as Honshu's rap scene so it was kind of hard to find a huge market, so we stayed underground for a long time. I finally decided to branch off and try my own thing and I guess it's landed me here.

Do you have anything coming for us?

Yes, actually! I have a track that will be streamable tomorrow! I think it's pretty good, I think a lot of people will enjoy it. It's called Cocaine!

Would you compare yourself to anyone else?

Fuck no! I'm nowhere near as good as mainstream rappers. I'd say that I bring my own style, rather than having a "gangsta trap" sound, I go for more of a relaxed "life's okay, not really, actually life really sucks" kind of sound. If that makes sense. I guess I bring more of a false optimism in my production and I slap lyrics about being depressed in there too. Haha

Any plans of touring?

On my salary? No way! I'd rather get an album out of the way before I shoot my luck on the road. A lot can happen out there.

Do you have any plans on attending the FCA's?

I might, if people want me to go. But I'd rather crack open a beer and watch it on my TV. I've never really been into the award shows. In fact, I've never been a fan of celebrities. They're just as bad in Japan.

Any plans on collaborating?

Maybe, only time will tell. It'd be cool to collaborate with someone big though. I can dream...Cloud Rap is all about dreams.

Who is your fantasy date?

My right hand making an open fist with lipstick and googly eyes. Maybe my left hand too...

Where do you see yourself in five years?

Sitting at home, except I'll have a degree in pharmaceuticals. Either that or I end up partying my college fund away. Both are valid options.

Final thoughts?

Smoke meth, hail Satan. Download my single when it comes out. I hope you hate it. Peace.

And there you have it, an interview with Joziah Shreve! Catch his single as it drops tomorrow!
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

thanks 13 users thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 25/07/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 25/07/2015(UTC), erich hess on 25/07/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 25/07/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 25/07/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 25/07/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 29/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 02/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 05/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 06/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 23/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#3485 Posted : 29 July 2015 06:31:05(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
EZRA ALLAN CAN SING!?
We've found a old video...

UserPostedImage

Ezra Allan is known for her own Talk Show called "Real Talk" and for being a music critic. But who would have thought that the 25 year old can sing herself!? We've found a 7 year old video on the internet, showing a 18 year old Ezra Allan singing "I Have Nothing" by Whitney Houston. When we asked Ezra via E-Mail about the video, she said :

Quote:
Wow! This is such a old video.... This video is from, when I auditioned for a Label. They didn't sign me though, they said that I was talented but I was nothing they were looking for. I kinda accepted it and yeah. I became who I am today. A Music critic and a talk show host. It's more than I ever dreamed of, so I'm not really sad that I didn't got to be what I actually wanted to be.

Here's the video, check it out!
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 12 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
genocidal king on 29/07/2015(UTC), erich hess on 29/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 29/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 29/07/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 29/07/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 29/07/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 29/07/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 29/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 29/07/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 30/07/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 05/08/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3486 Posted : 05 August 2015 07:57:23(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
The Heartwarming Story Behind Mi•Mi's New Tattoos
Group Leader Misu Gets Inked Up To Cover Surgery Scars, All 3 Girls Join Her Out Of Support
UserPostedImage

And they say all the members in girl groups secretly hate each other! Just weeks after releasing their number 1 album He Say She Say, the girls of the Korean Pop group Mi•Mi have announced an official makeover they got especially for their tour, with Misu's blonde hair dyed jet black, Miki's red hair dyed bleach blonde, Mae Na's brown hair died black as well and cut into a bob with Dae Na getting pink tips added to hers. But this just in, all of the girls are now reportedly inked up and one of them has been hiding her tattoo for a while!

UserPostedImage
Photographs taken of a young Misu just months while she was an idol in training

When the lead vocalist of the group, Mi Sun Kim (also known as Misu) was born, she weighed 9 pounds because her stomach was full of water. The bile in her body could not be excreted to her intestine, and this was due to a sickness called biliary atresia. Though chances were low, she underwent a ten hour surgery and was eventually able to regain her health. But it did not stop there. A year later, she was diagnosed with intussusception and had to receive an enterectomy. Because of such surgeries, Misu to this day does not have a gall bladder nor does she have an appendix.

Though she is never afraid to show her bright, lively and often very oblivious character, it seems she's always been afraid to show her stomach in public due to being self-conscious about the big scar the intense surgery has left on her skin even after all these years. You could only imagine the hassle of it since the adorable Korean powerhouse has been a model all her life and is now a global popstar who often wears very revealing clothing items.

Just months before debuting as a duo that soon enough transformed into a full on girl group, Misu decided to get a tattoo to cover up her scar and leave the past and it's timeless restraints behind her but it didn't help. The tattoo covered up her whole stomach and if it wasn't enough that it was big, it was also religious, a cross and the words "no weapons" inked on her skin forever. For the next 2 years Misu would have to continue covering up her stomach or revealing her intimidating tattoo and risk effecting her image.

Earlier this week, as a 2 year anniversary present of sorts for launching the girl group Mi•Mi, after successfully maturing their image and the music that came with it in their He Say She Say era, Miki, Mae Na and Dae Na have all gotten tattoos in honor of Misu, giving her the chance to finally be able to show her tattoo to the world without feeling pressured or as if all eyes we're one her. A beautiful thing to do indeed as they prepare for their TBA world tour, giving their fans a chance to see them in ways they never could before. This time in more ways than one!

UserPostedImage
Misu rejoices and finally reveals her tatto on Instagram and shows that she got yet another tattoo, this time dedicated to her group members

In celebration of Misu breaking free and the whole girl group of Mi•Mi finally hitting that 2 year mark, all 4 girls have officially launched personal social media accounts so that they'd be able to interact more with their fans and keep everyone updated with all the crazy stories to come from their tour. Follow Misu at @MiSunnyKim, Miki at @MikiMouse, Mae Na at @MaeOrNah and Dae Na at @DaeNaGeum

Edited by user 05 August 2015 08:03:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 10 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 05/08/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 05/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 05/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/08/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 05/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 05/08/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 05/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 05/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 05/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 06/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Atonic Records  
#3487 Posted : 07 August 2015 06:13:01(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
C.M.B.D WILL BE SNATCHING ALL YOUR WIGS VERY SOON!

UserPostedImage

The rising and unique girl group C.M.B.D will soon be showing all these girl groups how it's done. Insiders report that the Korea/Japanese Girl group is working with many of Top of the line producers and Songwriters such as Bill Owens, The Futuristics, Diplo, Pete Wentz, Diane Warren, Medina Valbak, Aiidan Davis, Taylor Asbridge and many more. Each member is also reported to release a 5-6 Track EP this year and a group compilation album with new group tracks in the spring next year, They have also signed to Indie American label "Songs to Love and Die By" to have somewhere to reside when they promote in the America's and in other regions of the world.

Confirmed/Registrered tracks: (Source/BMI)

UserPostedImage Diseased / Daraxi & Medina Valbak
UserPostedImage Golden Times / Chaelin
UserPostedImage Warring Pains / Bom, Diane Warren & Medina Valbak
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
kandii on 07/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 07/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 07/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 07/08/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 07/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 07/08/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3488 Posted : 12 August 2015 02:18:53(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Upstart Close to Record Deal Signing
UserPostedImage

Younghood hasn't been the center of attention like this since he was back in school running towards endzones. A college redshirt that dropped out to follow music dreams is now one step closer to it. Meeting with scouts from FREEDOM record label, saying it wont be long before he becomes offical talent. One Scout said Young has "Confidence, and generates talks. Not everyone can do that, but he made a impression that got a lot of people talking. And bold to come to the public like that." He also went to say that he was impressed with the way he was able to change his style while still being close to him. Young said that he would be excited to go FREEDOM, and when we brought up the Drew & Tisha beef Young said "You going to have to stay tuned for that, I don't think it's over, there was no 'are we cool' moment. Right now I'm just going to focus on doing music, bring the best I can be."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 12/08/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 12/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 12/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 12/08/2015(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#3489 Posted : 20 August 2015 08:09:50(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
TISHA JACKSON CHEATING ON DREW WESTBROOK WITH DOMINIC BROWN? DOMINIC AND TISHA BACK TOGETHER?

-Find out the juicy details inside

UserPostedImage

-photo taken at Dominic Brown's home in Los Angeles, CA. Photo taken by our source who alleges Tisha and Dominic are dating again.

What the hell is going on in the world and mind of Tisha Jackson? The entertainer, 26, left fans and social media saying “WTF” when she reunited with ex-boyfriend Dominic Brown to record two tracks for her Deluxe Edition of her album, 25. Jackson and Brown reportedly became close again when the two recorded the tracks in early June. However initially fans thought nothing more than the two being platonic, however rumors have been swirling that Jackson’s current beau, Drew Westbrook has begun to question the Jackson’s and Brown’s relationship after the two began to tweet each other some suggestive tweets. Also Jackson had a three day break from her ‘She’s Got Heart’ world tour, and she was scheduled to meet with Westbrook in New York City to spend time with him allegedly, however it is being alleged that instead, she charted a jet to Los Angeles, CA instead and spent her three day break at Dominic Brown’s mansion.

What makes the situation worse is that Westbrook allegedly found out about Jackson’s infidelity through a mutual friend of him and Dominic’s. Westbrook opened up Brown’s 2014 World tour, and the two have always been cool, and hung out with the same crowd. However one of their mutual friends, a female, told our insiders that he came to visit Brown to hear some music he was recording for his next studio album, and when alleges,

“When I got there Dominic opened the door and there was no sign of anyone being in the house. He and I talked in his kitchen for a few moments and then I saw an empty bottle of wine and two glasses. I asked if he had company and he said yes. I asked if he wanted me to head out and he declined. Then when we got upstairs I smelt a strong stench of what appeared to be the smell of marijuana. When I opened the studio door I was greeted by none other than Tisha Jackson with a blunt in her right hand and a glass of wine in her left. Dominic and Tisha were very affectionate that day. They kissed the entire time. She couldn’t keep her hands off him.”

Things between Jackson and her boyfriend Drew Westbrook came to blows when Westbrook surprised Jackson at a show after she didn’t return to New York City to see him. He went in her dressing room allegedly, and they had a big blow out. The entire staff heard their entire confrontation. Many felt sorry for Westbrook as Jackson denied his allegations of her cheating on him with Brown. A source tells us that,

UserPostedImage

“Drew walked in very angry and detached from the environment. Usually he is the sweetest guy, very manner able, personable, always speaks to all of Jackson’s staff. However he just walked up to her dressing room, pass security and he let her have it. You could tell he was very emotional in his voice behind the closed door. Tisha tried to lie her way out of the situation and even began to cry because Drew cornered her with his allegations. He actually had proof, and when Tisha found out that Drew knew the girl who was in the studio with her and Dominic she panicked and admitted to Drew that she did cheat. But he just took her back. It was like he didn’t care. All he wanted was for her to tell the truth. All he wanted was her.”

However, it is Jackson’s family who is the most upset about her seeing Dominic again. Jackson’s mother is furious that her is seeing Brown again. “She hated Dominic” a source tells us.

“She never really liked him. In the beginning of their courtship she did, but when she saw how obsessive, and protective her daughter was of him she began to urge her to leave him. She didn’t want her daughter getting too caught up with him, but Tisha did. Tisha wanted to marry Dominic, and pressured him a lot, but quite naturally Dominic is four years younger than Tisha, and no 19 year old kid is going to marry a twenty three year old woman. It just doesn’t typically happen. And Tisha’s mother tried to explain that to her, but Tisha wouldn’t have it. And I think when her mom saw how in love Tisha was with Dominic, and how he kind of toyed with her a bit, she got really pissed about it. When Tisha first checked into rehab Dominic was there but after she got out it was like he disappeared and that sent Tisha to a level of insanity no one saw her go to. Everyone jokes that she’s crazy, but she really went crazy. And that’s when her mom began to hate Dominic, and pressured her to leave him, and she eventually did.”

What makes the story more interesting is that Jackson’s mom, loves Drew. A source says,

“She considers him the son she’s never had. She treats him like he is her son. She loves him. Jackson’s mom was the first person Drew called when he found out Tisha was back with Dominic and cheating on him. And ever since then she and Drew have been fighting because she didn’t feel it was his place to tell her mom that information.”

Friends are also worried about Jackson’s mindset right now, she is allegedly falling really hard for Dominic again, but that feeling isn’t being reciprocated on his end. That same source told us,

“She calls him, and text him, and he’ll respond, but he isn’t connected with her like he was before. Dominic feels betrayed by Tisha because she dogged him out in the press. And he is making her prove her loyalty again. He cares for her deeply; he even makes surprise visits to her home. But Tisha is in love with him, and she’ll tell him “I love you” and he won’t respond. It’s like she has to prove herself all over to him again. She’s winning back his trust. But it’s a shame, a woman that beautiful and talented is with a guy who is very promiscuous and has slept with many women in the industry."

What makes the situation worse is Jackson doesn’t want to leave Westbrook. She wants to stay with him, but she is using this reunion with Brown as a way to test the waters. Jackson wants to make sure that he is or isn’t the one for her. The source alleges,

“It’s like she wants to see how far she can go with both of them. She uses them for different reasons. Whoever gives her the most attention that week is the one she is with. When Drew is mad with her she runs to Dominic, when Dominic acts stink she runs to Drew. She is all over the place.”

Edited by user 20 August 2015 08:20:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 20/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 20/08/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 20/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 20/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 20/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 20/08/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3490 Posted : 27 August 2015 02:41:30(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Not A child Anymore
UserPostedImage
Jordan had success at a young age but one of the things that hurts young artist is the fact that they have to fight there fanbase when it comes to growing up and becoming an adult. A lot of things that would be private is out in the open for everyone to see. So we got a chance to see down with Jordan, one time know just for his boyish looks back in india. Now having a song high in the charts and featured to be in the new show consequences.

CU: Jordan first things first how was the honeymoon?

Jordan: It was great, I got a chance to visit Suzie home country and then we got to see my hometown and then came back to the states.

CU: So your not really known to be a singer but you did this song by yourself and got to have Miami to get on it, How did that happen?

Jordan: It was something that I wanted to do I wanted to gets some thing off of my chest and I finished the song but then I heard payton and I was like "maybe I can get a rapper to be on it," So I went looking for rappers to get on the track and asked a lot of people if they knew anyone and then Miami came came to the studio and said "I'll do the song with you." So once one of the top selling artist come and ask you to work with them you find your plans just go out the window and let them do what they want."

CU: So your saying that the music that was put out wasn't the original one?

Jordan: I'm not really a singer, I had a version, Miami came in heard and thought "Wow this is good," but being the artist that she is, she wasn't going to settle for just good. That not what she does, "We can it better," and I was all ears and I loved what she did with it,

CU: Your not the little teen actor that came over here soo many years ago, Married, Actor, singer, Teacher?

UserPostedImage

Jordan: We all grow up, it's just a way of life, Me, Austin and Dae aren't the crazy kids we use to be. Yes I actually when to teach in a class in acting school close to the hills and it was a good experience and it is always nice to give back and tell your story.

CU: Are we ever going to see a set with you performing and going something more than just singles?

Jordan: I didn't see anything like that happening any time soon. I'm more into my acting but I always leave the door open. so you never know

Don't forget to check out Jordan new single "They Don't Know," Feature Miami

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 27/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 27/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 29/08/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/09/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3491 Posted : 27 August 2015 02:49:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica_rox: I bet Jordan's flowing locks have their own theme song. That's why he wears a ponytail. He wouldn't be able to speak otherwise.

Nina: oh my god, you totally fancy him!

Erica:I do not! Besides,we all know I'd break him.

Nina: you're 5 foot nothing and all of 110 pounds. What could you possibly do?

Erica: *raises eyebrows*

Nina: oh yeah...I would know,huh? Totally forgot.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
kandii on 29/08/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3492 Posted : 02 September 2015 23:30:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
how to tell if you have s drug problem.
By: Erich Hess

Yes. Its a relationship as old as time: the arts and drugs. Hell,even Willy Shakespeare was thought to have smoked weed. And even your grandparents dug Shakespeare. We all know the Beatles experiments with drugs, Brian Wilson,Elvis, pink Floyd...even though pink Floyd sucked. When artists don't use drugs....you usually get kiss or Ted Nugent.(not every one can be Ian mckaye) So do yourself a favour,use drugs. But when do drugs and alcohol become a problem? Well, I've put together this handy dandy guide to help you out.

• the first thing you do when buying a New car is look for hiding spots for your drugs.

• When buying a used car, you look for forgotten drugs.

• you've been backstage at an atomic war bride show.

• you have your record collection arranged by covers suitable to snort Coke off of.

• alternatively,you have iPod playlists sorted by which drug the songs best go with.(modern people.bah!)

• you're friends with "those" weekend members.

• you saw the reports of people going nutty on bath salts as a challenge.

• you like pink Floyd and you aren't a musician yourself.

• you've bought drugs more than 30 times in a single month.

• you've ever used the phrase :" I don't know if I should wipe the blood from my nose or check for anal leakage!" in a positive way.

• you've ever had to think more than a split second when asked " are you on something?"

• you ever gotten lost for over 8 hours in the freezer section of wal Mart.......after starting off at target.

• you've tried snorting pixie stix when over the age of 10.

• " requim for a dream" looked fun to you.

• you ever thought that teletubbies is a dystopian nightmare and only Poe knows what's really going on.

• If you ever considered rehab.

• if you have scraped the shiny shit off of gum wrappers and used them for rolling papers.

• the sight of aa cop and German Shepard makes you piss a little.

• you like jam bands.

• you randomly lick dollar bills because you heard they contain trace amounts of cocaine.

• you legitimately think Alaska is an island,but can measure the exact dosage for the best mushroom trip. Dried or fresh...or a mix of the two.

• being chased by a Abraham Lincoln wielding a bolo seems like a normal day to you.

• you have snorted coke off every crease the human body has to offer.

• you panic each time someone eats something at your house without asking.

• you purposely injure yourself in outlandish ways to obtain painkillers. Ie: getting fucked buy a llama.

• if you missed out on a threesome because you couldn't get it up due to drugs.

• you suddenly become MacGyver when possessing drugs but nothing to smoke or light them with.

• if you ever had sex with any of the Hess clan.( you caught it by proxy)

• if you ever have said ," you know ,the stories about crack are greatly exaggerated.it's like a modern day " reefer madness".

• if a cashier can't swipe your credit card due to the cocaine encrusted on it. Bonus points if the crust cracks off and they get busted because the cops think they are using the credit card machine to smuggle cocaine .

• you've knowingly consumed drugs that were inside a living thing.

• you've tried smoking banana peels.

• more than once. Because maybe you didn't use the right bananas the first time.

• smoked monkey hair because monkeys eat bananas,right?

• think Adam Sandler post happy Gilmore is still remotely entertaining.

• all your cans of whipped cream are still full,yet strangely out of propellant.

• you've tried meth more than once. Bonus points for wearing dirty sweatpants at the time.

• you've passed out in the middle of a skating rink and didn't call down. Your unconscious body just slowly rolled around until falling into a little kids birthday cake.

• you looked at Winnie the pooh and said " dat ass " while rolling a blunt.

• you've been awake for a fortnight and still use words like "fortnight".

• you can maintain while on lsd.

• big buds mean more to you than big boobs.

• you go to Amsterdam and don't visit the van Gogh museum.

• you make lists about how to tell if you have a drug problem.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Welat65 on 02/09/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 02/09/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 02/09/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 02/09/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 03/09/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/09/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/09/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/09/2015(UTC), kandii on 03/09/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#3493 Posted : 03 September 2015 03:13:44(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Aliya Rose throws her micro towards a fans head and runs off stage
+ Exclusive talk with her manager

UserPostedImage

Yesterday, Aliya Rose gave a concert for a few thousand fans but things didn't turn out right. Aliya looked like a mess, she was drunk, high and violent. Violent? How, you may ask yourself. When a fan threw his milkshake at Aliya on stage, who knows why he had one even though it was forbidden, she went berserk. She screamed and said, "Fuck You", several times and threw her Micro at the fan who throwed the milkshake. She ran off stage, the fan got hit on his head and things went bloody for him. He got a laceration and was rushed to the hospital. Everyone in the audience were left speechless and Aliya didn't even come back. Her manager came to the stage, apologised and said that we will get our money back and the concert was cancelled in the middle of it. And then, everyone just left, some speechless, some angry and some kinda understanding. But I couldn't let this rest. I understood why she was pissed, he threw his milkshake at her, which actually hit her, so I could understand her. But throwing her Microphone towards the audience is a little bit too much! And let's be real, she was a mess on stage before the Milkshake hit her. So, I went backstage and asked for the manager, who suprisingly was okay with me asking him about Aliya. And, well. That's what he said :

Quote:
We've been dealing with Aliya quite a while now, we tried to keep this a secret. But, I guess we failed. We noticed her using drugs, expecially weed, drinking alochol to a very new level and being violent towards her crew and fans. But, we didn't expect her to come drunk and high today, she used to hold back before concerts. But, yeah. I guess this was her last performance for a while. We need her to got to rehab and get fixed. The way she is right now, is not acceptable. We are still in early stages with her career, and we can't have her act like this already. We can only Imagine what will happen if this continues in the future. So rehab seems to be the best choice for her and the fans.
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
erich hess on 03/09/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/09/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/09/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 03/09/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/09/2015(UTC), kandii on 03/09/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3494 Posted : 09 September 2015 07:15:29(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
NIGHT OF 1000 RIFFS TOUR TICKETS SELLS OUT VERY QUICKLY;
URIE FORCED TO RELEASE MORE DATES

UserPostedImage
Rock star rumored to be extending his tour due to high demand

It seems as if James Urie's new headlining tour will be going longer than it's supposed 39 dates. The tour, which was announced without prior notice three days ago aided with openers Lou Bassett, Mariko, Sam Thatcher and special guest Kai Rollins is James Urie's first tour in over two whole years. The anticipation to see the James Urie return to the stage is quite evident as ticket sales for all the concert venues are nearly sold out after just three days! The only remaining dates available for purchase on the 39-date trek tour are are currently in New York City, Orlando and Columbus, Ohio. The 1000 Riffs tour, said to be formulated within just six months is said to be a showstopping show mixed with powerful sets and rock n'roll excitement. Urie briefly spoke about the upcoming show days ago: "To be quite frank, this tour was very last minute and I am extremely glad how smoothly everything has come together within such a short time and organized span. Most tours take more than a year to plan but we were able to formulate this in less than 6 months! Night Of 1000 Riffs, it's going to be that free feeling, rock n'roll experience for those real rock fans that just want to let go and truly get the best out of it, for what will be a fun filled night. I carefully put this together and called on some amazing openers who I feel could really set the mood right for the show and fit the concept really well. There won't be any costume changes and all that stuff, this is straight up rock music from start to finish."

All the given factors and the initial nature of the "out of nowhere announcement" in conjunction with ticket master and LiveNation there was really is no surprise that the tour would be a bonafide hit in ticket sales. Unfortunately, no one was expecting 90% of dates to already be sold out within just three days, prompting Urie's camp and his tour execs to scramble to find an alternative. Since the tour doesn't start for two more weeks according to sources very close to James Urie and the tour, James is determined to give his fans exactly what they want since they have been waiting for new music and shows for quite a while. The source states that the tour will be extended for 10 more dates with three additional dates in the United States, two additional dates in Canada and due to it's demand, the show is also set to add an additional leg with five dates in the United Kingdom. Prior to this announcement, there was no word on UK dates but anyone familiar with social media most likely witnessed the fan outrage toward Urie for the lack of United Kingdom dates, an area where Urie has always had a strong following.

It seems that James Urie's "Night Of 1000 Riffs" tour will be going on a little over it's original 2 and a half month trek. Will you be purchasing tickets to see James Urie, Kai Rollins, Sam Thatcher, Mariko and Lou Bassett when the new dates are announced?

Edited by user 09 September 2015 07:17:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
DistortedAudio on 09/09/2015(UTC), erich hess on 09/09/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 09/09/2015(UTC), kandii on 09/09/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 09/09/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 09/09/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3495 Posted : 09 September 2015 22:45:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko:oh...im the one girl on this tour. it must be sponsored by brazzers.

erica:mariko!

mariko: what? it is a total hanging sausage.

erica:its "sausage hang" and how do you know what brazzers is?! youre supposed to be innocent.

mariko: how do you know what it is?

erica:*blank stare* well played,sister of mine. well played.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Famouss7x7 on 09/09/2015(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3496 Posted : 14 September 2015 02:49:41(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8588 time(s) in 2691 post(s)
BRANDON CAULFIELD SUFFERING FROM MÉNIÉRE’S, MAY NEVER PERFORM LIVE AGAIN!
‘It has been officially confirmed that the Americana alt-rock musician has been forced to put his music career on hold indefinitely due to the onset of the ear disorder. The musician had planned on recording and releasing a new album towards the end of 2014 but the illness has put those plans on hold.’

UserPostedImage

It has today been confirmed by Brandon Caulfield that his inactivity in the music industry this past year is down to the discovery of a potentially career threatening illness. Caulfield’s last release came eleven months ago back in October 2014 with the release of a single titled “Wildflowers” which was due to mark the beginning of another album cycle that was expected to come full circle with a release in early 2015. But today it has been confirmed why those plans have not come to fruition and it may be something that leaves fans of the musician saddened and disappointed. Caulfield has said that there's a possibility that he won't be able to perform live in the future although he is currently working through physiotherapy in order to minimalize the effects of the illness.

During recording sessions a little over a year ago, Caulfield began suffering with hearing issues which halted those recording sessions. In an attempt to power through the hearing issues Caulfield returned to his recording studio but the issues grew rapidly with Caulfield repeatedly complaining of dizziness and nausea. After consulting his doctor, it was noted that Caulfield had begun suffering from vertigo and then later diagnosed as suffering from Ménière's disease. This effectively ended any plans he had to record new music and his time away from the stage is likely to last for quite some time with Caulfield currently going through physiotherapy in order to cope with effects of the disease, but performing live will still hold risks for Caulfield. Although recording may still be a possibility for Caulfield in the coming months.
It's performing live where the major risk is for Caulfield right now, where something as standard as a camera flash can set off the disease making it very difficult for Caulfield in the entertainment industry, he said the following about the disease, “It’s a difficult thing, being told you can’t do the one thing that you want to do. It’s been a year since I was diagnosed with this and it’s been a battle ever since I found out. It’s entirely my choice not to risk my health further, I could go out on tour next week but the risk factor is far too high. Truth be told, I’m scared to play live.”
So for fans waiting for answers as to why Caulfield hasn’t produced the music and tour that we were expecting, we now have confirmation why. However, one ray of light is the fact that Caulfield says he’s written some of the best songs of his career in the past year and that he will be looking to showcase them in some way in the coming months.
thanks 9 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Welat65 on 14/09/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/09/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/09/2015(UTC), erich hess on 14/09/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/09/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 16/09/2015(UTC), kandii on 16/09/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 22/09/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 27/09/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#3497 Posted : 16 September 2015 01:39:57(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
UserPostedImage

It’s been a while, we know that Drake and Evangeline Wolfe are dating. But that’s all that we know, except the fact that they barely speak about their private life, or tweet love phrases to one another. Does this mean they actually broke up or that they’re not as close as we thought they were? Well Culture Uncut was after the ultimate truth behind this relationship, after all, it’s been over a year these two publicly announced their relationship.

We contact Drake’s team for over a month, nonstop, trying to arrange an interview with him about his private life, only because YOU kept on asking us to do so. We didn’t succeed, not that we were not answered back, but Drake’s team were strictly saying that he doesn’t like to talk about his private life, he’s been a very private person ever since he started out his career under the name of mISTER_b. But if you force your mind to remember an interview he gave to DJmag, you’ll remember that he went really private on that interview, speaking about quite a tragic past of his life where he got married, almost had a son and then got divorced, also let’s not forget the losses of his life, mom, dad and grandmother and GOSH, I felt so happy for him when he met Evangeline at the Chaos Awards, because I thought, perhaps he’ll finally have the family he never had.

So many conspiracy about this relationship has surfaced twitter and Facebook recently. Drake is working on his most anticipated second studio album, after a world tour with Groove In Downtown, Evangeline released a very private song on the begging of this year and the most interaction we had between these two, were two phrases on twitter about Drake recognizing how much fragile Evangeline was and that he was disposal to be the strength she was needing. People started to ask themselves, at how far this relationship really exist? Do they spend time together? Do they have sex? Do they love each other? It’s so unclear to decipher, BUT we have the cover!

Guess that after so many calls and e-mails and good reasons for Drake to be open about his private life and most important his relationship with the lady, he send us a small piece of comment talking about what the future holds for them and we are so HAPPY after we read that, we won’t spoiled anything, so go ahead and read yourself.

"Evangeline came in a wonderful moment of my life, the right moment where I needed someone to share all the happiness that was going on in my life with my career and everything, so I call it as a favorable conspiracy of the universe. I could spend the whole day here talking about her qualities, because all that she makes me to do is love her more everyday we spend together. Being on this business is not such an easy thing as most of people might thing, It’s not only the pressure of contracts and money, but also the pressure you put under yourself to always make fantastic music and sometimes you can only make crap music, because you don’t have time to do it properly, I know I’ve been touring the whole year but don’t you forget that Evangeline was with me whenever she could and I was getting back home whenever I could, we never lost contact, I could not bear to be away from her at any terms. We found each other for a reason, both of us have wounded souls, both of us experienced terrible things on our past, we never thought that life was conspiring in our favor, because when we finally met and all the things we had to share started to complete each other, it was instant and mutual love.

We had a wonderful year so far, even though we disagree at some points sometimes, which is normal for a couple who love each other, I can tell you that’s been a wonderful journey for both of us, a journey of discovery, a journey of happiness and joy. I feel so in love for her and I feel sorry I keep that so private from all of you, but I can’t deal with media and press searching for gossips about my private life. Not only me, but Evangeline as well, we are such private people. But as I was searching on the net the other day, I saw this massive theory about me using Evangeline and not being truth with herself, I felt so bad about it, because that’s not true at all!

Last weekend, Evangeline and I went to a restaurant in L.A. as we used to do every weekend that we’re not traveling, (gypsy life), she was wearing a red dress and a necklace I gave her of Valentine days, just because I told her that would not be a regular dinner. We were enjoying our times together when I called the serenade that I had hired to impress her, even though you all might think it’s a bit of cliché, they were playing “Lovesong” by the cure. She blushed instantly, because I didn’t closed the restaurant for us, so there were people there watching the whole scene and I did that on purpose because I know how much shy she gets when she’s exposed like this, I was afraid she would give me a negative answer if we were completely alone. Well I asked her to MARRY ME! And I’m also sending a picture of the ring I bought for her, so you’ll know how much this is real! I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life beside her!"

Of course, we had to reach out to Miss. Evangeline Wolfe herself to confirm this news! The indie folk sweetheart sent us back this response, her message littered with heart emojis and smiles, so we know this is official:

"Yes, it's true! Drake and I are engaged! I love him so much, I love him more than I ever thought a person could love somebody else, before I met him. Really, and truly. To this day, I still don't think he knows how much he means to me. When we first started dating, the physical distances that were sometimes between us were scary, but never scary enough to push us away from each other. Sometimes its still hard, and we have our days, because we're humans in this music world mess, but we're both very driven people who love each other and our careers, and we're sticking together until we can't anymore."

Take a look at the marvelous weeding ring, Drake gave to Evangeline, rumor has it, it coast over one million US Dollars babe!

UserPostedImage
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 8 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
erich hess on 16/09/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/09/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 16/09/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 16/09/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 16/09/2015(UTC), kandii on 16/09/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 22/09/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 27/09/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3498 Posted : 16 September 2015 02:12:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: I'm kinda fond of nichole,but not one million dollars fond. Also,I can picture everyone in our business having sex....well,mostly everyone. But I can't see these two going at it.

Nina: yes,love. I'm picturing a sort of riff and magenta elbow sex sort of thing. Oh! You know who I can't picture having sex? Aliya rose. I just can't see her down on all fours and taking one for the team.

Erica: oh I can.....wait...oh my god! You are right! Its sooo weird to picture. It's like trying to picture Ghandi fist fucking a mule.

Nina: now oddly, I can picture that the other way around...a hoofing!

Erica:*shrieks with laughter* we are so going to hell.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 16/09/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 16/09/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/09/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3499 Posted : 24 September 2015 03:06:24(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Izzy's Homecoming Show: Joey Pops The Question!

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

September seems to be the month of engagements with reports of mISTER_b asking Evangeline for her hand in marriage a few weeks ago but now there's another couple looking to take the ultimate step to show their love and even better, we have eyewitnesses who captured the whole event on camera! It all took place on September 19th, in Los Angeles at one one of the many stops on the All Eyes On Me tour. It was the end of the first half of the show but right before the intermission took place, Izzy was joined on stage by her longtime beau, Joey Starzzz (Joseph Simonsen), where he then manged to catch her off guard by kneeling on one knee and proposing to the singer in front of her to over 18,000 fans and family. It was truly a sight to see. We're told that it was totally unexpected and Izzy got very emotional after it all happened. The crowd was thunderously cheering them on and it made the second half of the concert that much more special. "Izzy was definitely glowing as she was performing, and it was an added glow to her normal performance glow. She was excited and giddy like a child. It was really romantic," one source tells us. Another says that shortly after they left the stage, her family and friends were waiting for the couple to give their congratulations to them. "Joey was super nervous about it all, since he knows Izzy's fans are very vocal about her personal life but they have seemed to taken a liking to Joey and think their relationship is amazing. Even Izzy's parents approve of him and his father was very hard to win over."

While neither have said much about the engagement, the fan recorded video of it all happening was uploaded on Sunday, almost becoming a viral sensation within social media, and has soon received over 100,000 views. #CongratsIzzyandJoey was trending until Monday morning and we're told the couple are now enjoying their engagement by spending some time together. "It was the most amazing home show she's ever done! Then after intermission, she murdered the stage as if she was just so excited" Said one fan. Another said, "She was absolutely amazing and Joey is boyfriend goals! You can tell he loves her and would do anything for her. They are the cutest in the world. He was so nervous, his voice even cracked a little, it was so adorable. I can't wait until they get married!" The couple started dating back in 2011 when they first met on Celebrity Big Brother, then broke up after 3 years together, only to get back together in late 2014 and have been together ever since (4 years in total). The two are definitely on our list of favorite couples in the industry so congrats to them!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 7 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Welat65 on 24/09/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 24/09/2015(UTC), erich hess on 24/09/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/09/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/09/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 27/09/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 17/10/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3500 Posted : 24 September 2015 03:26:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: who the fuck is this guy ?

Nina: I think Kevin Federline has entered witness Protection and is now Joey ...backup dancer.

Erica: ouch...
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 24/09/2015(UTC)