logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<178179180181182>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Atonic Records  
#3581 Posted : 08 February 2016 03:48:25(UTC)
Atonic Records

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
Medina: This is why I love you guys.
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#3582 Posted : 09 February 2016 13:04:14(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris Walker on the Big Screen

Chris moving on to films?

UserPostedImage

I know people have been wondering what happen to Pop Culture Catch Up, as it turn out Chris Walker was casted to be in a movie coming out in Late March under the title Antisocial a movie a shy guy trying to make out of shell and opens up to the world with the help of some of his friends. This is listed as a drama through so you can expect this to be an emotional ride. Questions came up on if this was a good movie for the web celeb as he has fits of depression before but Director Dolan told everyone that Chris is in good spirits and is excited to be a part of the movie. We tried to get spoilers from the cast about what this movie is about but with this indie project they are hopeful that Chris fanbase will come out and support and maybe even get a bigger budget to do more things. Rest assured Pop Culture Catch Up fans Chris is going to on the web and plans to make another video soon, still we can't wait for the showing and wondering what this movie will be like.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 09/02/2016(UTC), kandii on 09/02/2016(UTC), erich hess on 09/02/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 09/02/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 09/02/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 10/02/2016(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3583 Posted : 14 February 2016 16:31:39(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Inside of Yasmine Kiambang's Sly Comeback: "She's so determined that she'd sell her mother's soul" Insiders Say
Indie singer reportedly desperate for a second chance at a career after flopping disastrously 2 years ago
UserPostedImage

"It didn't really hit her until she was dropped from her label." A source close to Yasmine Kiambang states, describing how the Muslim singer felt after virtually no one listened to her critically panned debut album, old mattresses. "She had to fight really hard for the few singles they did give her, she was just happy to have an album out." That was until news came in that the indie songstress' first attempt at a record didn't go over too well with the critics, despite her acclaimed singles. To top it all off, within the first week of it's release, the album only received 1053 sales. Worldwide. It wasn't long before she was dropped from her recording contract and left the country to connect back with her roots in Malaysia, leaving everyone else to forget her name. Earlier this month, Yasmine made her return back to America. Rumors have been swirling that she's on the brink of making a comeback but it isn't until now that anything has been confirmed.

"She's ready for a fresh start, she wants to get back to making music, it's something she knows she can't just ignore and give up on." For the last 2 years, Yasmine has been in Malaysia writing scripts and participating tremendously in the filming of CONSEQUENCES as the director of photography. Photography is a hobby of hers that she decided to pursue full time since her musical career didn't go as planned. She has even written songs for the soundtrack of CONSEQUENCES without jumping on the album herself. But it seems her true passion wont let her do anything else with her life. In a sense, it is an inspiring story of being driven against all the odds but those closest to Yasmine only fear her desperation. "It's not the same as last time. She knows she has to work twice as hard to redeem herself and she's willing to do anything to make it happen. Anything. Before, she just wanted to make music with a positive message, now she just wants a number one single, a song the radio will play to death, an album that sells so well she'll have to choose between calling it 10x platinum or 1x diamond. It's unrealistic."

The source continued to talk about her tactics to reach such a goal, claiming that she's changing genres and hoping to leech off of the names of her closest "friends" who are way more famous than her, like Coke of Rum & Coke, the female rap star Lotus and even Misu, the leader of the K-pop girl group Mi•Mi. "She's been in the studio with all of them and I'm not sure if they know her true intentions. The Yasmine I know would never use anyone on this earth like that, especially not her best friends. It's like she's not even the same person."

"She's so determined that she'd sell her mother's soul if it meant that in return she could have a successful career, I can't help but worry for her." The source boldly states. Are you excited for new music from Kiambang? Do you worry for the singers detrimental mentality? Do you think she's in the wrong for trying to use her friends for fame? Stick around for more details on the developing story.

Edited by user 14 February 2016 16:34:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 14/02/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/02/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/02/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 14/02/2016(UTC), erich hess on 14/02/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 15/02/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3584 Posted : 15 February 2016 03:14:57(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
erica:leech away,bang bang. i got bitches leeching off my fame all the time. i totally dont let it bother me,ya know? there is like 3 girls that do it. they follow me around and play instruments around me,totally trying to drown me out whilst i sing. but i dont let it get to me.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 15/02/2016(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3585 Posted : 19 February 2016 09:57:18(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
GET TO KNOW........IZAYIAH DENITELLI

UserPostedImage

Acting, modelling or singing?
Oh that's a tough one, I love acting that's my main passion, but there is something so sexy about modelling and singing is just a fun hobby I'd never be a serious musician, if i was to choose one I'd have to go with acting just because I love to portray other people.

Morning or Evening?
I am 100% an evening person I mean don't get me wrong I love the mornings but the evening is when all the fun happens if you know what I mean *winks*, you could have it in the morning but it's just personally not the same to me, evening is also my for me because I love evening TV especially back home in Italy its when all the good stuff is on.

What is your worst habit?
My worst habit.........would probably be that I am obsessed with my hair, if it doesn't look right I have to fix it, if it fall out of place I freak out and I have to sort it out, people my say that's feminine but I just like to take care of my hair and my appearance in general, there's nothing wrong with a guy that'll use more hair spray then most girls right?

What is your favourite song of the moment?
If you follow me on social media you'll know that I have been having playing Edward Baràt's new single "Remember Me" a lot, he called me sexy when I gave him some feedback on it and I can't argue with that, though I am not gay I can take a compliment, the song is just my kinda style I am not a big fan of the pop stuff I like more rock music and the song is a blend of both but that song literally has been at the top of my most played list on my iPhone since it came out.

What is your favourite song of all time?
Favourite song of all time....call me crazy but I just love "Enter Sandman" by Metallica, I know my music taste doesn't much with my face and the way I look, but seriously that would be the song, heck play it and my funeral and I'd die happy.

Who is your favorite artist of all time?
Oh this is a tough one but I'd have to say either Arch Enemy or Riot In The Boulevard, the two of them are great for different reasons, I love Archy Enemy because there is something about a girl doing growling vocals that I just find so sexy and it not gonna lie turns me on, now for why I like Riot is because I just think they are great, Amy that is the lead singers name I think, I pay more attention to her rather than her name but I just love her voice something about her voice is very calming to me despite how the music sounds.

What is your favourite movie?
Favorite movie, I don't think anyone unless your Italian would know so I'll go with my favorite English movie, I haven't seen many but I love the Star War series that was big in my house growing up, I have literally seen all film like 10 or more times, gotta say the new one was a little disappointing if I am honest but I can over look it because the series is pretty cool.

What would be your perfect day?
My perfect day would start with a nice Italian breakfast, because nothing is better than that, then I'd go adventuring and exploring somewhere I have never been like America for example, that would be followed by a wine tasting class and a nice dinner with a nice pretty lady and my perfect day just wouldn't be perfect if it didn't end with some sweet loving *laughs*

What is your best memory of your childhood?
My best childhood memory is a strange one, growing up in Italy being the only boy of 5 child was tough but I remember this one time my elder sister was out playing on with her friends and I was stuck indoor because I was sick and she didn't want me not to miss anything fun, so she and her friends came up with a game that allowed me to join in from my bedroom window, it was just such a nice thing she did and that is one thing I'll never forget about my childhood.

Tell us something nobody else knows about you?
I am super flexible, literally I can bend backwards and put my head through my legs and I don't feel a thing, it also comes in handy for my party trick, not going into anymore detail on that let's just say being flexible gives me easy access to a certain part of my body *smirks*...for party trick purposes only haha.

If you could date anyone in the music or film industry, who would it be?
Why ask me that question when you all know I just love me the ladies, weather they are old, young, fat, thin heck if there single I'd go in there pants probably, but ok if I had to pick someone I'd probably say Medina or one of the girls from SYNCO wouldn't care which one because they are all damn sexy, Medina has that Europeaness to her which is a tick in my box and I mean what man would get in the pants of any of the girls from SYNCO enough said.

What would be your 3 wishes?
I would wish for an endless supply of hair spray, call me vein but I'm being serious, my second wish would be to the generic have children, get married and lastly I'd wish to end poverty in poor countries because I feel and believe that everyone deserves decent quality of life.

Would you rather have worldwide success or true love?
Easy I'd very much would rather have true love over worldwide success anyone who says worldwide success clearly only cares about themselves and are greedy, I'd much rather settle down with a nice wife and make some babies than be successful and greedy rich.

What do you think happens when we die?
When I die I'd like to think that I would spend the rest of my afterlife in heaven, but then saying that everything goes down in hell so maybe I'd find hell less boring, either way I'd hope my body doesn't just end up in the muddy ground.
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Welat65 on 19/02/2016(UTC), mebeme101 on 19/02/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 19/02/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 19/02/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 19/02/2016(UTC), kandii on 19/02/2016(UTC), erich hess on 19/02/2016(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 13/03/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3586 Posted : 19 February 2016 11:33:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: good to see the "getting to know" posts back .

Mariko: the Hell?! Arch enemy?! Really didn't see that.

Erica:how do you even know who arch enemy is?

Mariko: there is a lot about me you don't know.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#3587 Posted : 05 March 2016 08:50:03(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

NAOMI WHITE AND CHRIS WALKER DATING?!

UserPostedImage

The group have enjoying a lot of success as of late but recently, there has been whispers going around on the low that Naomi White from SYNCO and fan choice award winning blogger/actor Chris Walker are dating? The rumors began sprouting after Naomi appeared on the second episode of Chris' show "Pop Culture Catch Up" an inside source say the two have been rather "close" since the show. They've been showing up together and spending plenty of time with one another. It is known that Chris has plenty of celebrity friends with his show as he is also close to the likes of the "harlots," "Enlightenment" "Cara Zayn" he even claims to have a model girlfriend "Paige" so it seems the whispers continue to be just that. However between the tweets the two share and spending Valentine's together? Well those whispers seem to be getting louder.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 05/03/2016(UTC), erich hess on 05/03/2016(UTC), mebeme101 on 05/03/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 05/03/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/03/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 05/03/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/03/2016(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 13/03/2016(UTC), kandii on 23/03/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3588 Posted : 05 March 2016 12:14:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica: chris is close,but not THAT close to us!

Nina:for real,love. unless chris is cute and korean...im not hitting that.

erica:and im saving myself for val hart.

nina:*laughs so hard she passes out*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline PANIC!  
#3589 Posted : 09 March 2016 18:18:10(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan Ross Hernandez Speaks With Culture Uncut at His First Bi-Annual Charity Revue

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

These days Ryan Ross Hernandez makes very rare public appearances. Such has been the case for the last few years. Since performing at the Fan Choice Awards last August, the artist has just made one photographed appearance since and that was at a Vogue Pre-Super Bowl party in San Francisco last month where he performed. On Tuesday night though at The Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, California, Hernandez resurfaced for his first bi-annual Charity Revue. According to Hernandez, the charity revue will be something that he does every year on each coast of the United States, tentatively saying that there are plans in place for the second event later this year to take place in New York City. At its inaugural event last night, the two charities that Hernandez choose for proceeds to go towards were the National Alliance on Mental Illness and the White House's "It's On Us" campaign. The event was rather exclusive in the first of its kind with four-person tables going for $1500, while tables of six or more ranged between $2500 and $4000. Hernandez's manager Kathryn Ramsey did share with us that while the bi-annual charity event will be quite expensive, higher-end events to attend, explaining them as "gala-esque cocktails with live music and members of the charities sharing their own accounts", Ramsey says that she and her client have explored the idea of doing a third event annually that is more of a concert at a theater or arena that would be open to the public and all proceeds would also go to charitable organizations. She also added that they considered this first one to be the "launching pad" in deciding what the future events will be like. "Ryan hopes to use his contacts and get more of his fellow music peers to join us at forthcoming events This is something that he is very passionate about and he wants to share that with his peers so that we can grow these events into something big, something where everyone involved can make a true difference."

The tall, brooding 38-year-old arrived to the event rather dressed down wearing a Visvim knitted-jacket, cuffed denim jeans, a pair of boots and a solid gold Audemars Piguet watch that likely costs more than most of us will ever make in a lifetime. Organizers did not allow any media inside the actual event, but on its red carpet, Hernandez surprisingly stopped by to speak with reporters shortly before the start of his first charity revue. The following is the short video interview Culture Uncut was able to conduct with the artist just moments before stepping inside to kick off the event. Make sure to follow us on Twitter as we reveal more details on what occurred inside the charity revue.

What was your idea behind starting this bi-annual charity event that you're kicking off tonight?

RRH: I've been making a living off of music for about sixteen years now. I'm fortune enough to be living my dream every day I wake up. I think when you're in a position like this, whether you are in any industry where you make enough money to not just support yourself well but also have enough to help out others, you should take advantage of that opportunity you have. This Ryan Ross Hernandez bi-annual charity revue is not just about raising money but it's about using the platform I'm given to raise awareness on issues that need a light shinned on. My part in this is very small compared to some of the people we have here tonight who truly dedicate themselves and work tirelessly to grow these organizations.

As a bi-annual event, when and where can we possibly expect the second charity revue of the year to take place?

RRH: We don't have the details for the second one at hand yet. It may possibly take place in New York City, but a venue or date for it are not set in stone yet. Those are details we will be figuring out in the coming weeks and months. It will likely happen in the back half of the year.

Tonight the two charities you choose to raise funds for were the National Alliance on Mental Illness and the White House's "It's On Us" campaign. Why did you choose those particular organizations?

RRH: The NAMI is simple. About thirteen months ago I was diagnosed with a Generalized Anxiety Disorder which is a type of mental disorder. I've had anxiety for over twenty years probably and I was not officially diagnosed with it until I was thirty-seven because I was fearful of everything that came with it. The social stigmas towards people with mental disorders is still very much alive as the culture has not shifted positively in a direction where we are allowing for more to come forward and get the help they need. No one should be dealing with depression, anxiety, PTSD, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder. It's such a wide of branch of categories that fall under mental disorders and the NAMI does wonderful in providing individuals with mental illnesses and those around them with psychoeducation to help them better understand it and the treatments that help them live life again. They use their funds also to raise awareness and try to end the stigmas, as well as further research on these disorders which is something that I don't think anyone can be certain about because the brain is such a vast organ to learn and study. As far as the It's On Us campaign, we have others here who are better suited in speaking about it, but immediately when I learned about the campaign when it was introduced in 2014, I was supporting it. I think the fact that sexual assault is still such a widely occurring act not just in this country but just in the world in general is sickening. We as a greater society have to come out and put all forces behind stopping sexual assault to the best of our abilities. It's about identifying these crimes, intervening in situations to not allow for sexual assault to occur, and just creating an environment where sexual assault is not tolerated and the victim-blaming culture ends.

You're performing tonight, what can we expect when you take the stage later?

RRH: [clears throat] You can expect mistakes, probably. [laughs] It's a solo set, it's going to be just me up on stage so I'm gonna try to have fun with it and experiment a bit. It's going to be me with a guitar, and for the first time I'm gonna have a recorder to overdub some of the guitar work and a drum machine with me. We'll see how it goes. It's not a high-pressure environment tonight so I'm just gonna try to have a good time and entertain the crowd.

You released your first song in three years last month titled "The Younger Heart." There's a lot of speculation in the media and on the internet that the song is about your ex-girlfriend Isabel Merjos. How does it feel that each song you release comes with that speculation and deconstructing of your lyrics?

RRH: It is what it is. I've said it countless times before that I don't write songs with the intention of them becoming tabloid fodder or Tumblr posts. I'm not comfortable with it, not for myself because I've had awful things written about me over the years, but more so for when it brings someone else up by name. I get defensive because I have a great deal of respect for the women I've dated. And there are certain people who it may not have worked out with at the time that we were together but that doesn't mean there is any bad blood there. I have exes who I'm always going to love and care about because they were special to me at a particular time in my life. I write songs about people and experiences, that's what you do when you're a songwriter. And songwriters, good songwriters, are the ones that can just allow the songs to speak for themselves without putting a tagline on it. That's as much as you're going to get out of me, by the way. [chuckles]

You're releasing another new song this Friday, "Don't Read the Headlines." Is there anything you can tell us about it?

RRH: It's different from what people have heard from me. I think you take "The Younger Heart" and you compare it to "Don't Read the Headlines" you're going to have a complete mind-fuck as to what the direction of the full-length LP is taking because they are complete polar opposites. The first song was kind of the in the vein of the last two records I put out, but this one is more about looking forward to what's next. Both songs I'm extremely proud of. Despite all the BS tags that are being attached to it, I love "The Younger Heart", I'm very proud of that song. It's even more encouraging that the fans seem to be enjoying it as well.

Congratulations on "The Younger Heart" hitting number one this past week.

RRH: Why thank you. I'm just thankful that there are enough people out there who still care about what I'm doing enough to get it to that position. It blows my mind that after so many years people haven't just done away with me. [laughs]

Speaking of the album, Sex with Former (Lovers Living in the Past. Living Inside My Own Head.) When can we expect that record to be released?

RRH: There is no official release date yet. We've had early discussions about it between my team and the Studio 60 crew, although nothing has been made official. The record is not done yet. We do have a timeline in mind for when we want to release it though.

Some fans have speculated on a summer release. Could that be correct?

RRH: Am I a summer artist? I don't know. [smirks, shrugging his shoulders] Maybe it'll be in the summer. We have the studio out here in LA booked until May, so once the recording process is done and the album enters the mixing and mastering process, we'll have a better idea on a release date. I promised people plenty of music this year and I plan on delivering, even before the album is out there for consumption. I've talked with some people about a pretty cool idea I have in mind for Record Store Day next month which we'll be talking about with the label next week. I don't want to say too much about it in case it falls through the cracks and doesn't happen.

Thank you for the taking the time to talk with us, Ryan. Best of luck tonight at the first charity revue.

RRH: [smirks] Thank you. I appreciate it.

Edited by user 09 March 2016 18:21:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 09/03/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 09/03/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 09/03/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 11/03/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 13/03/2016(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 13/03/2016(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3590 Posted : 13 March 2016 19:28:00(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8536 time(s) in 2673 post(s)
RUMOUR MILL: CARA ZAYN SET TO WALK AWAY FROM ‘SONGS TO LOVE AND DIE BY’
‘Rumours are circulating this morning that the woman responsible for the running of record label ‘Songs to Love and Die By’ will be announcing her departure from the label later today after a couple of years at the head of the company. With Faith Browdy assuming control as Amy Meyer looks to sell the record label in the coming weeks.’

UserPostedImage

It has all but been officially confirmed that there will be some upcoming changes to the record label ‘Songs to Love and Die By’ as ‘Cara Zayn’ is about to step aside from the company that she’s been in charge of for two years. The label which was founded by Riot! in the Boulevard frontwoman ‘Amy Meyer’ at the end of 2012 has seen a transformation from indie label to become one of the major players in the music industry. A decision that was not always widely received by those in the industry that praised the label’s DIY roots under the leadership and guidance of Amy Meyer. But after the musician who still owns the record label decided to take a backseat approach to concentrate fully on making music, she hired the A+R girl in the day to day running of the record label alongside the more experienced ‘Faith Browdy’ (more on her later). And the label underwent a transformation of sorts and became a major label, signing a variety of artists from a number of different genres, a major change up from the alternative rock roots that the label began as.

The California native ‘Cara Zayn’ moved out to New York City to fully focus on her new venture and has quickly became a familiar name within the music industry. However in recent months, the young businesswoman has taken on a variety of different avenues alongside her work at the label and it’s thought that the main reasoning in her decision to leave her post at the label is in order to focus on more of the opportunities that she’s turned down due to commitments with the label. These include TV work, Modelling and Writing but it’s been rumoured recently that Cara has become frustrated at fact that she’s had to turn a number of interesting opportunities down due to her heavy workload at the record label and recent meetings with Amy Meyer have signalled a parting between Zayn and ‘Songs to Love and Die By’ with the former owner already set to take part in a number of roles in the coming weeks and months following her exit from the record label. It’s rumoured that Cara will be more pleased to leave her role than disappointed as sources close to the young woman have indicated that she had begun to grow frustrated at the shackles that the job role brings.

So what does the future hold for ‘Songs to Love and Die By’?, well it’s rumoured that ‘Amy Meyer’ is close to finally removing her name from the label entirely as she begins the process of selling the record label. Until such a day comes, the role of ‘Faith Browdy’ increases as she now takes on the day to day running of the record label in the absence of former partner ‘Cara Zayn’. It’s said that ‘Songs to Love and Die By’ will be sold in the coming weeks and currently ‘Faith Browdy’ is the frontrunner to purchase full control of the record label and completely re-vamp the label entirely, from the artists currently signed, future signings and the way in which contracts are made. It will be interesting to see if this comes to fruition as it’s reported that there are a number of interested parties circling around the record label and it’s assets at the moment. The only thing that is certain, is that the future of the label is rather uncertain at the moment.

Edited by user 13 March 2016 20:10:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 7 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Welat65 on 13/03/2016(UTC), GirlSpice on 13/03/2016(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 13/03/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 13/03/2016(UTC), erich hess on 14/03/2016(UTC), PANIC! on 14/03/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 25/03/2016(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3591 Posted : 25 March 2016 01:32:54(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
SM Entertainment To Debut New Girl Group "9Lives"
Label prepares for the loss of Mi•Mi with a new addition to K-pop
UserPostedImage

"SM Entertainment has enough money for them to drag the case out for years but in the end, they are going to lose Mi•Mi." Insiders of the current suitcase unfolding between the girls of Mi•Mi and their estranged label spills about the details surrounding the event. "Think of it this way: like most Korean labels, SM Entertainment has been testing the waters and dipping their toes in expanding into the largest music market in the world. With Mi•Mi, they full on baptized themselves trying to promote the girl group in hopes that America would catch on and luckily, it paid off great results. Losing the suitcase would hurt their brand in Korea, it might even spark boycotts from fans and inspire other artists to come forward, but losing Mi•Mi would be the end of any hopes the label has in branching off to America. They aren't going to take this laying down." Instead, it seems the label is biting back with a rehash of the successful group.

Just today representatives for SM Entertainment announced the signing of 9 newcomers, all to make up one girl group, and urged Korean and American fans to be prepared for a great year in music. "We've watched them all grow into stars since their first day of training and now we know they are ready to take on the world." The group doubles the amount of members of the label's first girl group to receive an American girl group, Mi•Mi, but sources close to the label warn that the bigger may not be for better. "It's the typical formula: there's one lead singer, one singer who's really good at harmonies, one personality posing as a rapper, and the rest of them are pretty faces who can keep up with the choreography. The only purpose for having 9 of them seems like a safety net. Mi•Mi took a stand because all 4 of the girls who had a really strong bond decided to come together and fight for each other. With 9 girls, it's a constant fight for the spotlight, they'll always be more girls scared at the chance of losing a career than girls who want to be treated fairly."

The 9 members of the group were announced as Billie, Mint, Jackie, Charlie, Kali, Alyx, Chanel, Ravyn, and JJ, calling themselves 9LIVES. "They picked the name because we may only live once but greatness isn't exactly easy to get rid of. Their message is for everyone across the world to feel empowered and unstoppable, as if they were immortal." With the intentions of replacing Mi•Mi as quickly as possible, the label is planning to debut their newest girl group within the next month.

SM Entertainment doesn't give out anymore details but tells us to, "expect the unexpected, expect something big." Already Mi•Mi fans have declared a boycott against 9Lives, on top of their boycott against all SM Entertainment products. Will you be checking out the new girl group in April or will you be petty express your loyalty for the original American crossover girl group Mi•Mi?
thanks 7 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/03/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 25/03/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 25/03/2016(UTC), mebeme101 on 25/03/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 25/03/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/03/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 30/03/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3592 Posted : 25 March 2016 02:10:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: how dare they stand where Mi Mi stood!....unless one or more of them have the hots for me...*gets serious again* This is Mi mi country and you just wandered into the wrong side of town.

Nina: you do know you're about as threatening as a kitten wearing marshmallow boxing gloves.

Erica:*squeals* that would be sooooooo soooo cute.

Nina: my point exactly,love.

Erica: like you could do better?

Nina:* clears throat* oi! You lot lookin for a bit a Barney rubble? Well you Damn sure found it.any a you tarts so Much as start,and I'll fookin batter ya.

Erica: ok...I'm frankly a lot turned on right now.is that what you were going for?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 25/03/2016(UTC), kandii on 25/03/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3593 Posted : 25 March 2016 02:12:57(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyler:
The terminator said it best.

UserPostedImage

9Lives run, run as fast as you can get out of your deal, pull a uturn. RUUUUN!

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/03/2016(UTC), kandii on 25/03/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3594 Posted : 26 March 2016 04:00:09(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

GETTING TO KNOW......DALE DUNN!!!!

UserPostedImage

Acting, modelling or singing?
Just a bit offended that rapping isn't an option here :P so I'm just going to go with that anyway if that isn't a problem! Heh. I've tried to get into acting as a little kid back at home but it never worked for me. I've always been shy in front of the cameras but when I'm performing and rapping I don't really think about it, I focus on performing and putting on a good show. With acting, you kind of have to pretend that the cameras aren't there and that's troubling when trying to remember lines. Maybe I need acting classes? *laughs* I'm a pretty shy lad. Never been into much modeling but people always encourage me to do so, so I've done a few modeling projects and will probably do more...it was definitely never an aspiration. As for singing, I'm so much more of a lyricist, I can harmonize and hold a note as I've done on songs on my EP but I love to rap.

Morning or Evening?
It always changes for me depending on where I am. I used to definitely be a morning bloke back in Australia because Australia comes alive in the morning for sure! But now that I've been living in New York for some time I definitely love the evening. The Big Apple is definitely a night city.

What is your worst habit?
Sometimes I can be hardheaded. People can tell me something (and it could be correct) and I won't listen until I find out for myself. It's probably my worst habit but I'm working on it.

What is your favourite song of the moment?
Hmmm...that's actually a great question considering there's a lot of good music coming out currently. I'm going to have to go with The Younger Heart by Ryan Ross Hernandez. Say what you want about the lad, he's a veteran of this business and always finds a way to change with the times. Plus, he's been linked to some of the hottest women in this bizz. Aside from that The Younger Heart is just a rad single with some strong lyrics that get you thinking. We need more songs like that.

What is your favourite song of all time?
Probably Stan by Eminem. So much raw and emotional lyricism in that record, it inspires me when writing. Every time I listen to that song is brings me back and makes me reminisce. I could probably list even more songs by him that I could call my favorites but we'd be here all day.

Who is your favorite artist of all time?
Again, the real slim shady. That guy got me through a lot of rough times with his music. In many ways I feel I identify with Eminem and his story and I feel in many ways, connected to him because of his music. I've always been a big Eminem supporter and still am until this day because of his bravery to open up about some of the craziest, weirdest, deepest and quirky subjects and not give a fuck what others think. It's bad ass.

What is your favourite movie?
Flight with Denzel Washington, crazy crazy movie. Intense.

UserPostedImage

What would be your perfect day?
Some breakfast in the morning, some surfing at the beach, a nice studio session and an a nice spa session and I feel almost perfect at the end of the day. Simple right? Don't really need crazy shit to make me happy. I'm rather content.

What is your best memory of your childhood?
Mann....let me think back...okay, I'd have to say years ago on Christmas when I was about 9 years old I think? Prior to Christmas my mother and father told my brother and I that there would be no Christmas because they didn't have the money to buy things for both of us. Even though we understood it fucking sucked, and hurt because we were kids...we wanted toys and at school all the little pricks would be talking about all the things we asked for and I would just pretend that I was getting things when I wasn't. Christmas eve came with no gifts under the tree and my parents woke me up Christmas morning and there were presents everywhere. I was so happy man, I know it's just gifts but the feeling I felt knowing I got something when I thought I got nothing is a feeling I'll never forget.

Austin Nimmo or Hayden Merjos?
You serious? *laughs* I can't believe people have actually made this a thing. I'll be honest, they're so different but I like them both and they do great in their respective lanes but if I had to choose I'll have to go with Austin because he's a fellow aussie who's on my debut record plus I don't need his fans popping my tires, not that rich yet to just be buying cars like it's nothing! *laughs* Hayden is great though.

Tell us something nobody else knows about you?
I'm a REALLY good fucking swimmer. Gimme some water and a time limit and I'll become a human fish. I'm serious! Oh and people don't know that I use to be the lead singer of a rock band I came up with friends from my neighborhood years ago! haha

If you could date anyone in the music or film industry, who would it be?
I've always thought Michelle Green was an absolute beauty with the voice to match, it'd definitely be her.

What would be your 3 wishes?
My first one would be to bring my grandmother back since she passed away I'd love that, I'd also wish for Donald Trump to be silenced forever and lastly the power to teleport, that's be rad.

Would you rather have worldwide success or true love?
True love. Who cares about the worldwide success shit? You reach worldwide success and you empty. True love is so much more fulfilling even though some call it a myth. I rather chase that.

What do you think happens when we die?
Who knows. We'll all find out one day.

The Arrival EP is in stores now

Check out Razor Blades & Pills Below

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 26/03/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 26/03/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/03/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 26/03/2016(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 26/03/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 28/03/2016(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 28/03/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 30/03/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3595 Posted : 26 March 2016 04:22:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: hmm. Australia,huh? Used to be the singer of a rock band,huh? OH MY GOD. He's the guy from men at work.

Nina: there is more than just that one band,right?

Erica: midnight oil?

Nina: no.

Erica: inxs?

Nina: no.

Erica: ac/dc ?

Nina: no

Erica:Um...Kylie minogue?

Nina: pretty sure you said that last name wrong, and she isn't rock. You don't know any more Australian bands,do you?

Erica: do you?

Nina: we aren't talking about me,love. We were talking about dale.

Erica: you think he punts funnel web spiders? The fact that everything kills you in Australia is what keeps me away.

Nina: he looks....20 some thing. So I'll say Its inevitable that Dale has punted a spider.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 26/03/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/03/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/03/2016(UTC)
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#3596 Posted : 28 March 2016 05:55:10(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
Matt Collins Drops Bombshells and Throws Shade
"Some days I'm just in the studio smoking ganja getting hyped about it and other days I'm like 'What the fuck are we doing?' But its gonna be great."
UserPostedImage

So Reported Failure is working on a new album, your eighth, can you tell us about it?
Yeah yeah everybody wants to know whats been going on cuz nobody knows. I know cuz I been fuckin grinding in the studio for months. We've been working on it basically since the year started and we did a lot of writing before that back in October we started writing. So yeh theres a new album on the way probably pretty soon. Can I say much about it? I dunno its all a little hush hush we got some cool shit on the way but I'm not sure I want to give it away.

Let me ask some more specific questions. How many songs are on the album?
Well it aint finished yet so I'm not sure how you expect me to answer like whatever I say the outcome could be really different. But uh I think right now we got 16 songs in the works but sometimes we cut tracks sometimes we add them. Its all a process.

Is there a tour planned?
We haven't really planned much ok. The media always expects some grand kind of plan like OMG its the new album I wonder what their plan to take over the charts and win all the awards is. Fuck that we just make this shit up as we go along. But we like to tour so of course we wil play a few shows its like youre asking Snoop Dog if hes gunna roll up a blunt is so fucking obvious why even ask the question.

Jeez, you can be dick. Who's producing the album? I heard Avil Hartman isn't in?
Yeah you heard right. I think Avil Hartman wanted to keep us in the same space we were as a band three years ago. We did some demos with him but gosh its 2016 and he wants us to make Rome again and again and man fuck that we are going forward. Like MSNBC those corporate shitheads say they "Lean Forward" and its like Avil wanted us to lean forward in the back of his truck while he drove us in reverse. We re more about sprinting forward ya know.

You got some colorful metaphors, Mr. Collins. So who is producing it?
New people man just new people. Some who we worked with before but never produced with. Like we got Amy Meyer on this project as a producer and a collaborator. We got a guy who is signified my three letters and thats enough to arouse hype. I'm not gonna say it because I'm a tease and I think you can figure it out from my hint. Also got some young blood a fella named Noel Houston who has been working on in my opinion some of the hottest songs on the album. And of course there's us. Eight albums in the band itself doesn't have to even have producers we could go full DIY but thats not the vision for this project.

What is the vision? Do you have a title?
The vision is art. We dont have a title.

Is that all we are gonna get out of you?
I'm not your goddamn commodity to get views even though this interview will be so bizarre that the internet will probably go crazy and drive up your hits. But fuck I should give you a little more but man we are just doing this shit and we are still in it. Its about the haziness and crazyness of our lives and the modern world just like good art should be but idk man maybe it sucks. Some days I'm just in the studio smoking ganja getting hyped about it and other days I'm like 'What the fuck are we doing?' But its gonna be great. There, happy?

Yeah sure. Is there a reason you dont do interviews very often?
Because clearly I dont make very many friends in the process. But in general as a band we like to keep our actual persona to our selves and not embrace the caddyness of a lot of celebrity culture. Like I'm so glad you haven't asked me who I'm dating or about my Instagram or some BS question like do I prefer breakfast or lunch. Not that these questions are the height of journalistic excellence or anything but seriously thanks.

Why did you leave Studio60 and go to Songs to Love and Die By?
Studio60 was good for us for a time we released our three most successful albums with them but they sure made a deal that gave them the most out of us. We did well too because obviously those three albums sold millions of copies and we probably wouldn't be where we are now without Studio60. We needed a change and we are at a point in our career where our name can market itself and we dont need their infrastructure to sell records. Amy Meyer has really taken on the roe that Vin used to have of being the most credible triple threat in punk: artist/producer/business. She's also a friend so if we are to be under anyone's management hers was the best choice. We also dont mind lining her pocket with green if the album blows up but I'm not interested in making people I do not like rich.

You used to write some of the songs on the albums but on those three albums you mention, Billie really took over. Have you written any of the lyrics for this album?
Well first let me clarify because I dont know where you all get this information. On the albums up to Post-Grunge Catastrophe I did have a larger role in the songwriting in that I was the main songwriter on a few songs each album even though Billie would take lead vocals on every song. On the last three albums we let Billie be Billie and become this iconic frontman and show all his troubles to the world, but we still all did work on the lyrics. For some songs Billie would show us and usually me and Vin (because Robert just wants to go ham on the drums and doesn't give a shit about whats being said as long as he can try his best to drown it out) would say 'hey thats good but maybe change this line. Maybe tweak this verse a bit. Clarify.' Basically we reviewed his drafts and we would edit together but Billie gets all the credit. To answer your question, yes! All four of us, even Robert, have written lyrics for this next project.

We are about out of time. You can be an asshole for sure, Matt, but we appreciate you driving up our hits. Last questions here. When can we hear a new single?
Really really soon. Like you might have to follow up this article tomorrow because we release it, but also it could be next week. But its coming in hot.

What about the album?
We are still working on it and we still might add more songs to make it ya know more epic. The soonest you can buy it would be mid April, bur no promises on that maybe we will decide to add a disc 2.

Matt Collins, bassist extraordinaire, thanks for chatting!
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 8 users thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 28/03/2016(UTC), PANIC! on 28/03/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 28/03/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 28/03/2016(UTC), erich hess on 28/03/2016(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 28/03/2016(UTC), kandii on 28/03/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 29/03/2016(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#3597 Posted : 30 March 2016 03:26:22(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
OOC: This one is sitting in my inbox for a week now RollEyes It's time to release itPray
IS THIS HOLLYWOODS NEWEST HOT COUPLE?
Both have been seen going inside the same hotel suite and we have a exclusive Insider who seems to know what's going on betweem them!

UserPostedImage

Ezra Allan is known for being a television Talk Show Host, Blogger and Music Critic. She gained fame quickly with her Talk Show "Real Talk" and is now a familiar name in our mouths. Her success with "Real Talk" is undeniable but what about her love life? On the last episode of Real Talk, during Girl Chat, Ezra said that she's single and has yet to find mister right. But, how much truth is behind that? According to a Insider, not much.

Quote:
"Ezra fell in love with Izayiah the day she saw him. It was love at first sight and both didn't go slow either. They went to go drink coffee the day they met and it went further when she offered him to stay with her in the hotel. He accepted the offer and stayed in the hotel with her. They shared the night together, while they didn't have sex in the first day, the kissed and cuddled. It took Ezra a week to throw her virginity away for him and both seem to be happy right now. Ezra's Family isn't that happy though, they are worried that he's manipulating her because all of this happened so quickly."

But, who exactly is Izayiah? His full name is "Izayiah Denitelli" and he has quite a reputation in Italy for being a bad boy. Sources tell us that Izayiah plays with woman like kids play with toys, he loves them for a while and throws them away when he's sick of it. But, that's not all he's known for! Izayiah is a famous and talented Actor in Italy and he's a Model (which is no suprise with his looks!). His social media followings are huge, expecially in Instagram.

So, what exactly is going to happen from now on? Is Ezra finally going to have the relationship she's dreaming of or is she gonna end up heartbroken for the first time? While Ezra is a grown woman and in her mid 20s, it would be her first relationship. And, we all know how we were in our first relationships. Naive and dumb. And, if our insider is right, Ezra threw her virginity card away in just a week, for a guy she pretty much doesn't know. Is Izayiah really going to settle down for a woman he barely knows? Because, if our sources are right, it's a only a question of time before he leaves her and moves on. But, we'll see what's going to happen and hope for the best!
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
erich hess on 30/03/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 30/03/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 30/03/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 30/03/2016(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 31/03/2016(UTC), kandii on 01/04/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/04/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3598 Posted : 30 March 2016 03:51:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina: well everyone's first time is a mistake,love. Welcome to the human race.

Erica: still,a week? Not too shabby a wait time.

Nina: sorry,I'm testing the goods after the second date.

Erica:true. We could all die in a fire tonight. Why wait? ......Oh my god,do you think she told him " you're the best I ever had?"

Nina: I hope so. If not,she missed an opportunity for a joke that only happens once.

Erica: well,unless she lies. I've been a virgin at least 4 Times.

Nina: *snorts with laughter* yeah. Nobody bought that, love. I know I sure didn't

Erica: I was naturally gifted. I couldn't help it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#3599 Posted : 16 April 2016 05:42:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
LINCOLN'S SURPRISE "SHOWER" ON STAGE

UserPostedImage

Chart-topping teen heartthrob, Lincoln Keaton was left red-faced and ultimately shaken last night after a reveller threw a bottle filled with urine at him during his set as a support act for the European leg of fellow musician Alec Cole's INTO...The Tour. Nobody likes having bottles of any sorts hurled at them let alone one filled to the brim with a stranger's pee...and especially if the cap isn't secured, which unfortunately for the Liverpudlian singer, was exactly the case.

Critically acclaimed singer/songwriter/label owner and everything else in between, Alec Cole, kicked off the first night of the European leg of his first headlining tour in Dublin last night. Aided with a batch of fellow young and talented artists opening up the show for him, it was set to be a joyous night. "Human" songstress Barbie Doll first took to the stage to warm up the Irish crowd, who rarely get to see many famous faces perform in their city let alone FOUR current and credible artists in one night. The place was buzzing with energy and that was only amplified when girl group C.M.B.D burst onto the stage and kicked things up a notch. Their high energy set riled the crowd and set them up for Lincoln, who is known for his huge stage presence and his lively routines. When the 17-year-old made his debut on Ireland's Olympia Theatre stage, the house erupted and it seemed as though they just couldn't get enough of the British star.

Following on from his opening performance at The GOLDIES, Lincoln had a lot to live up to. With one of the biggest selling singles around under his belt as well as hard evidence that he can dance his behind off, backflip around a stage and generally put on a dazzling show, the expectations were high. Lincoln certainly delivered and performed five songs on the night, debuting three brand new tracks from his upcoming debut album "Sorry To Interrupt". He opened the set with Khalil Ferreira assisted dance track "I Left My Heart On The Dancefloor" complete with jaw dropping moves. The familiar track "Good As New" followed on with brand new songs "FAUX" and "Light Me Up" in tow. Everything was going to plan until it came to performing his million-selling single, "Bang The Drum". It seemed as though every single person in the venue was singing along to the words of the radio mega hit and loved every moment of it but that obviously wasn't the case.

Lincoln was not the headlining act and apparently somebody did not care for his zestful excitement and drum banging. After all, it was Alec Cole who they had paid to see and Lincoln's debut single appears to be playing every single time one switches on the radio. Clearly, someone had had enough and took matters into their own hand. Halfway through the song, Lincoln was caught off guard when a plastic bottle filled with urine launched towards him like a missile and connected with his waist. The unsecured cap of the bottle also blew off when connecting with Lincoln, ultimately giving him an unwanted golden shower from the waist down - as if hurting the pop star just wasn't enough. He was taken aback and missed a line out as he tried to get his head around what just happened. Members of the audience with a clear view of the scenario gasped in horror at the treatment he had received. Like a true professional though, Lincoln finished the second half of the song and even went on to thank the crowd for their support.

Keaton later took to his official Facebook page and posted the following statement:

UserPostedImage

Well...at least Kevin knows how Colt felt being slimed up on that stage.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 7 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 16/04/2016(UTC), kandii on 16/04/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/04/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 16/04/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/04/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 16/04/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 16/04/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3600 Posted : 16 April 2016 05:50:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: I'm sorry.but I laughed my butt off. Who hasn't had shit thrown at them,in some cases,literally?

Nina: I've had a used tampon hit me in the chest and slide into my bra. It was....bloody well terrible!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage