logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<179180181182183>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Welat65  
#3601 Posted : 23 April 2016 05:08:57(UTC)
Welat65

Groups: Registered
Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
ALIYA ROSE GOES INDEPENDANT
"I want to go back to my roots"

UserPostedImage

Charttopping and multi-platinum artist 'Aliya Rose' revealed her separation from "Kaleidoscope Records" to us and explained why she did it and what exactly is going to happen in the future. Aliya has proofed more than once that she can sell, is marketable and has enough talent to back-up her success. With that being said, there is definitly more than one label interested in her. But, that didn't stop her from doing what she did and it looks like, she is more than happy with her decision.

It was a beautiful day, when we met Aliya. And, seeing her made the day even more beautiful. Aliya is definitly eye-candy and that made us almost forget what happened during a concert. Yes, We didn't forget the day she threw her microphone towards a 'Fan'. "Ugh, No! Don't bring that up again", she was laughing when she said that. The smile she had on her face didn't fade even once. "It really was a stupid move from me. But, It happened and I can't change that! But, I can show that I truly love my fans. They are the best and they know that."
We continued to laugh and chat a little bit. It was fun, she even bought us coffee from starbucks. During our chatting, she brought up the fact that she decided to seperate from Kaleidoscope Records and go Independant. That reveal made us ask, why? Kaleidoscope Records signed Aliya back in early 2015 and since then she grew to a international success. We are sure, that Kaleidoscope Records would've renewed the contract without any doubts. So, why would she end the contract? Why would she decline another album deal?

"Labels are a great thing. They try their best to market you everywhere, give you the publicity to get successful chart positions but at the end of the day, it's about the money. And, when I started out I was, let's say, 'forced' to make pop music. Not by the label but from my own team. When I signed with Kaleidscope, I was already in that Pop-Route. Kaleidscope allowed me to experiment with my EP and I was even allowed to create the music I want and put it on the album but the thing was, I wasn't allowed to put them out as singles. I'm greatful, I really am though. They made me who I am today, but I decided to give up the labels. I want to do my own thing, which is going to my own roots. I want to create real music. Real R&B music with soul. I grew up with alot of R&B and Reggae and that's what I wanted to create too. These genres are what inspired me to be a musician and this time around, I want to create that."

Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
erich hess on 23/04/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 23/04/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/04/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 24/04/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/04/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3602 Posted : 27 April 2016 13:48:34(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

UserPostedImage

Lela Maldonado

AUSTIN NIMMO LANDS MASSIVE
PEPSI ENDORSEMENT DEAL!

The teen pop superstar continues to strengthen his assets with his biggest
deal thus far.

UserPostedImage

The multiyear agreement includes promotional appearances, a new commercial and an investment
into Nimmo’s upcoming creative projects.

Popular singer/songwriter Austin Nimmo and global beverage corporation PepsiCo have agreed on a lavish eight figure endorsement deal. The news was revealed earlier today during an impromptu press conference held in New York City where the 18 year old was not present, but a statement was released on his behalf by Nimmo's manager Colin Strauss. The multi-year deal is said to include standard advertising and appearances such as commercials and print ads but PepsiCo is also confirmed to fund the singers chosen creative projects. This could even include a brand new album from the multiplatinum selling artist. Additionally, it will allow the 18 year old star to expand his brand in collaboration with the company to craft new content for the global brand and corporation. Austin Nimmo is being brought into the Pepsi corporation field to attract new, and young consumers as part of their "Young Forever" campaign. However, this isn't the first time endorsements have come to the young star.

In late 2014, at just 16 years old Austin inked a lucrative deal with Mattel to create a custom doll and toy line that launched in 2015. Later that year (2015), Nimmo signed a deal with Beats Electronics to create limited edition, pricey headphones that quickly sold out. Aside from endorsements, Nimmo has just celebrated his wax figure placement at the prestigious Madame Tussaids museum. In a nutshell, this Pepsi deal outdoes it's predecessors because of it's worth, with the deal being worth nearly 20 million dollars. We assume that most will be going toward a blitz of promotions around the world, the funding of Nimmo's upcoming creative projects, Austin's personal financing and of course development funds. Either way, the deal is massive for the star who released his number one album "Unscripted" in December of 2015, with the critically acclaimed album selling a staggering amount within it's first week, already being multi certified and still selling. It's no surprise that the corporation would want to get the teen involved with their vision for 'Young Forever'.

"Consumers want authenticity. They want authentic marketing from the brands and people that they love! Austin Nimmo has been a force in popular culture at such a young age, and we want that connection that he shares with his supporters to be an example of the way we connect with our consumers" said Brad Jakeman, the president of PepsiCo who spoke today during the press conference. "There has been a shift in the way that we think about deals with artists, and with our new endeavor with 'Young Forever', we are extremely excited to have someone as impactful as Austin on board for the project...and more projects to come!" In a statement read by Colin Strauss, Austin stated" "I am so happy and eager to be working with Pepsi! Pepsi has been my favorite soft drink since I was young child, and years later being able to have a hand in a creative project is exciting and especially unique for me. This is going to be a fun new experience for not only myself but for the pepsi consumers as well". Nimmo's fan base is far reaching and Pepsi's new 2016 'Young Forever" slogan seems to go hand in hand with Austin's demographic. It will be interesting in seeing what Pepsi and Austin's first order of business will be and considering the fact that Austin has confirmed a new single and tour on the horizon, it will be interesting to see how pepsi plays into these future projects. Watch this space and of course feel free to tell us what you think.

Edited by user 28 April 2016 09:19:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 27/04/2016(UTC), erich hess on 27/04/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 27/04/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/04/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 28/04/2016(UTC), kandii on 28/04/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3603 Posted : 27 April 2016 22:41:17(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Erica: time to Don my punk rock,crusty old woman,strap on,liberty spikes. This is what's wrong with kids today. Nobody tells corporations to fuck off.people see themselves as a "brand" ,instead of an artist or a musician.

Nina: hey,I got an email that I think was meant for you,love. Something from sanrio.it looks like they want you to be their face for Asia and Europe. I guess you aren't good enough for north America.

Erica: *squeals in delight* oh my god. Oh my god.

Nina: congrats. You're a brand,love....and I'm kidding. There's no email.

Erica: nobody likes a bitch,Nina.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 28/04/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3604 Posted : 28 April 2016 09:15:10(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: time to Don my punk rock,crusty old woman,strap on,liberty spikes. This is what's wrong with kids today. Nobody tells corporations to fuck off.people see themselves as a "brand" ,instead of an artist or a musician.

Nina: hey,I got an email that I think was meant for you,love. Something from sanrio.it looks like they want you to be their face for Asia and Europe. I guess you aren't good enough for north America.

Erica: *squeals in delight* oh my god. Oh my god.

Nina: congrats. You're a brand,love....and I'm kidding. There's no email.

Erica: nobody likes a bitch,Nina.

Austin: It's not about me telling them to fuck off or thinking I'm a brand lol. Of course I think of myself as an artist as I'm very inclined with everything I record and release :P
Although I have to continue to build a foundation for my family it was just an offer I couldn't let up. It's a great opportunity for me, my fans and Pepsi.
Come on Erica, lighten up. You've been seeming so uptight lately ;) haha

Edited by user 28 April 2016 11:58:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 28/04/2016(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3605 Posted : 01 May 2016 23:28:07(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8536 time(s) in 2673 post(s)
ELLE-ROSE WHITELEY SET FOR BIG YEAR?!
‘The popular British model looks like she’s aiming to break into Hollywood as she’s been signed up for a number of roles since moving over to the United States. Culture Uncut has the first on set photographs of the model in her first major acting role’

UserPostedImage

“It’s been a little over a month since the British model ‘Elle-Rose Whiteley’ made her move over to the United States in search of better opportunities and already it appears that she’s starting to make waves overseas. She’s focussing on trying her hand at new and exciting opportunities having conquered the UK modelling scene for the past couple of years and it’s been reported that the eighteen year old from Surrey, England has already signed on for a number of acting roles this coming year and has even begun filming on set of her first major movie appearance as our photographers managed to get a snap of earlier today.

Those photographs are taken from the set of an upcoming drama/thriller movie titled “The Bravest Soul” we she has reportedly been filming for around three weeks now, the movie see’s the youngster take on a leading role as a college student hell bent on standing her ground having gone through years of abuse and torment at the hands of her foster parents. Our on set pictures see her looking less than her usual glamourous self in the movie, sporting a scar on her left cheek and dressed in sweatpants and an old t-shirt. The movie itself has been described as having a very dark tone and tackling some major issues of abuse and victimisation, with a particularly haunting X-rated scene which see’s her character forced into a sexual act by her foster parents. It’s a particularly dark movie especially for a young actress with no major prior acting credits.

And that’s not the end of the schedule for Elle-Rose as she’s signed up for another three movie roles and has tentatively agreed to star as a lead in a TV series based around the culture of celebrity and fame. Some reports have already said that the youngster has had a number of other interesting offers which have been turned down including “something music based” and a “playboy cover shoot”. So with the offers seemingly coming in for the youngster, it’s likely that we could be seeing a lot more from her in the next seven months and more.”
thanks 4 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
erich hess on 01/05/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 01/05/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 02/05/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 04/05/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3606 Posted : 03 May 2016 13:35:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
Erich Hess (stock photo)

Erich Hess causes scene at Graceland. .

there are many constants in this industry: Billy kahn's penis will be seen. Queen Alexis isn't going to like something. Girl groups breed like rabbits.....and Erich Hess is going to be any combination of drunk,high,or hallucinating.

Such was the case earlier today. It was a sunny day in Memphis when Hess led a parade of elderly folks from a local bingo hall through the hallowed gates of Graceland.
UserPostedImage

The famous-ish singer had gathered a troupe of about 30 followers and led them through the streets of Memphis,pied piper style. The slow,but rather well organized, procession tied up traffic for hours. Things were not helped by a "liberated" ( in erichs's words) shuttle bus parked across two lanes of Elvis Presley boulevard. Gracland officials tell culture uncut that this is at least the third non violent coup that Erich Hess has attempted.

"Its become almost a yearly occurrence." a source close to Graceland's director informs us. Speaking under assured anonymity. " however,this is the first time he ever has brought people with him. I don't know how he did it,but he convinced these geriatric citizens that he was hand picked by Elvis Presley to continue his legacy. I would assume Erich Hess was simply taking advantage of some confused old people, but apparently they have been long time fans of atomic brides maids or whatever the band is called. We at Graceland have tried to ban Erich Hess from the premises several times....but he has diplomatic immunity. We learned this during the previous incident where he used a pistol to shoot a television in the safari room. This latest occurrence? all we could do was offer him some gift shop trinkets and hope he gets bored and leaves.
Which he did. Mr Hess seems to have the attention span of a rodent."

Reports claim erich and the Memphis 30,as they want to be known, roamed the grounds of Graceland and sang horrible renditions of Elvis songs. Tourists to the landmark assumed it was all part of the show and pestered the gift shop for cds of the performance. The group also held a seance over the grave of Elvis,just to say hi. Eventually the invaders were bought off with a keychain each. Afterwards,Erich Hess drove his followers back to the bingo hall. Considering the "raid" a huge success, Erich bought each one the Memphis 30 a condo in an upscale retirement community,stating: " these are veterans of a day that will live in infamy,may 2nd 2016 shall not be forgotten. Nay. They marched beside me and we took and held Graceland for damned near an hour
. for that single moment,we created utopia. Inside those gates,we knew real freedom. Well,except for Murray. He had some bad shellfish earlier and spent most of the raid in the bathroom. But he is better now. Nobody gets left behind in this rodeo. I take care of my people. I'm not about to set them loose like qvc and their shop at home syphilis pumps. No. That is something those rat bastards over at the house of Ernest Hemingway would do."
He actually ranted for about half an hour more,but it became unitelligble at best. At worst,a horrible limerick about dog testicles.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 6 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 03/05/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/05/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 04/05/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/05/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 04/05/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 04/05/2016(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3607 Posted : 04 May 2016 07:01:37(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
Billy: Well who wants to walk around the house of a dead guy all mournful? At least Erich brought some life into the place. It's what Elvis would have wanted. I'm not an Elvis fan but if Erich was in residence regularly, I'd pay to go.

Dustyn: That gate is so tacky. I love it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 04/05/2016(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3608 Posted : 04 May 2016 10:14:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

OUTRAGE AS MACY'S SELECT BRITISH LINCOLN FOR "AMERICAN ICONS" CAMPAIGN

Cutie Lincoln hasn't been well received online - [Photos courtesy of Just Jared]

Chart topper and piss bather (see our last article on him if you're out of the loop), Lincoln Keaton doesn't seem the type to ruffle any feathers. With cheeks just waiting to be pinched, a placid demeanor and a permanently adorable smile plastered on his face, it's hard to imagine that he's now receiving death threats from some overly patriotic US citizens as well as the usual online trolls from around the globe chiming in. What was seemingly just an announcement of another pretty face modelling for yet another fashion campaign soon turned sour and sent Twitter into meltdown with the pop star caught in the middle of the crossfire.

For our readers outside of the States who are unfamiliar, Macy's is a mid-range chain of department stores which is known for its niche in popular culture and the diversity of its merchandise. Macy's is also the largest U.S. department store company by retail sales and is the 15th-largest retailer in the United States in terms of revenue so it's a pretty big deal.

Since 2013, Macy's have run the "American Icons" campaign which sets out to enhance awareness of the inventive fashion, luminous creators and inspiring landscapes of the United States. From their hallmark 4th of July Fireworks display to their Thanksgiving Day Parade, Macy’s is renowned for inventive and celebratory evocations of American tradition and ingenuity. But few of their initiatives shine a more powerful and festive light on the American spirit of independence, style and creativity than the multi-dimensional American Icons campaign. This year, the campaign focuses on the celebration of music. The advertising campaign pays tribute to locations rich with music history, such as New Orleans and Memphis, as well as some of the hottest musical talent the US has to offer today. Macy's will also be hosting their first digital music festival on YouTube, which benefits Got Your 6, Macy’s charity partner that supports military veterans and their families.

Overshadowing the true spirit and good intentions that the campaign exudes annually was the decision to have Lincoln Keaton, a 17-year-old boy from a small town in Liverpool, England to be one of the faces fronting the campaign. As much as we love the pop star and think that a career in modelling is a definite possibility for the heartthrob, we can understand why this move is rubbing many people up the wrong way. Having someone who doesn't even live in the country be the face of all great things American does have us scratching our heads hear in the office. While it confuses us, we don't mind looking at pictures of the lovely Lincoln nor do we wish him any harm. Some folk though are clearly outraged and have taken to social media to express their disgust, with some hurling vile insults towards the star and even threatening to boycott Macy's.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

And some don't even really care about nationality, they just don't seem to be fans of Mr Keaton.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Many have also came to Lincoln and Macy's defense, stating that as the campaign's theme this year is music related, Keaton is a totally suitable name for the bill. Despite only launching this year and having just one single to his name, Lincoln has already established a huge fan base and that one single, Bang The Drum, has been one of the biggest pop hits that charts and radio have seen in years. Lincoln is a current, popular artist and not to mention an attractive face. He's proven popular in the United States, selling almost 2 million copies of his debut single there alone and reaching the summit of the charts, something which many homegrown artists around his age have either failed or took a long time to do. A red hot showbiz name could elevate the amount of interactivity the campaign receives this year.

What do you think? Is it a smart move having Lincoln involved in the campaign? Should an American Icons campaign really just focus on famous faces in the USA?

Edited by user 04 May 2016 12:02:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 04/05/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 04/05/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 04/05/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 04/05/2016(UTC), kandii on 11/05/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3609 Posted : 04 May 2016 11:56:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Billy: Well who wants to walk around the house of a dead guy all mournful? At least Erich brought some life into the place. It's what Elvis would have wanted. I'm not an Elvis fan but if Erich was in residence regularly, I'd pay to go.

Dustyn: That gate is so tacky. I love it.

Erich: Billy,you get it. These people don't appreciate that I am the chosen one. I'm the one thAt Elvis wants to continue his legacy . but these god danged uptight morans won't see it. They want some sanitized memory of the king,not the correct form of a hell raising,virile man. I'm so virile,I'm constantly at half mast. This is what it means to be king.
Oh and dustyn,I dig thAt gate too.I'm having one installed on the duke.it'll be pointless,but at least I'll have one.

Erica: great.now the brits are taking our jerbs! We need an American to be the face of Macy's. I'm taking to the streets until we get Joe Don baker in the Macy's ad campaign.

Nina: you're as American as I am,love. Which is not very. Personally,I hate Macy's. I wouldn't wear most of their clothes to a dog fight

Erich : Lincoln has the same name as a president. Fucking hell,that makes him an honory American.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#3610 Posted : 22 May 2016 21:47:39(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8536 time(s) in 2673 post(s)
CARA ZAYN CURRENTLY IN TALKS TO RENEW TALK SHOW FOR SECOND SEASON
‘The crossover star is known for trying her hand at many different roles within the entertainment industry, but it appears that her most successful role to date is set to continue with the young California native currently in talks to renew her late night chat show for a second season’

UserPostedImage

She certainly knows how to keep herself busy and with only two more episodes of her talk show ‘AfterDark with Cara Zayn’ set to air before the conclusion of the successful first season, it appears that a second season is very much on the cards for its popular host. The show debuted on the E! network at the beginning of the year which meant that viewership was never likely to rise above seven million on the cable network, it’s most popular recurring show ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians’ never managed to break the five million viewers mark, however the first six episodes of the talk show managed to achieve such a feat and the show has quickly become a golden asset of the network channel and the show has continued to do better than any had predicted.

This of course means that the show is hot property right now, it’s focus on the music industry as well as the popular host means that it’s almost certain to be renewed for a second season and those talks have already begun. However, there is potentially a stumbling block for the E! Network in these discussions as it’s being rumoured that a number of terrestrial networks and satellite networks are interested in acquiring the show and more importantly their host. It’s been indicated that CBS, ABC, The CW and HBO are all interested in taking the Friday night talk show to their networks and have an advantage over the E! Network simply in the amount of average viewers that it is likely to attract on a network more widely available and of course the amount of money per episode would likely rise for Cara should she end up taking the show to one of those major networks.

That’s the key to all of this really, it was Cara who came up with the idea for the show, from its title, structure and tone. Essentially the show is hers, she owns the show. Of course E! could quite easily find a different host and create the exact same format, but would it be as popular? That would be the chance that they’d have to take, it would be a risk. So with Cara holding all of the cards, she was picking up $250,000 per episode during this first season, a move to one of those networks rumoured to be interested would surely see that figure rise up exponentially, even if she decides to stay loyal to the E! Network which has it’s benefits, for one they are unlikely to want to tamper with the tone and format of the show. But either way, she is a wanted woman right now and her fee per episode is likely to increase drastically. The end result is that we will be seeing the second season of AfterDark very soon and we will be seeing Cara Zayn on our TV screens a lot more often.
thanks 6 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 23/05/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 23/05/2016(UTC), erich hess on 23/05/2016(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 23/05/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 25/05/2016(UTC), kandii on 25/05/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3611 Posted : 23 May 2016 07:10:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: if they don't renew....the Osaka crime syndicate will come down like a ton of bricks.

Nina: it's like the godfather. Only with more hello kitty,love.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3612 Posted : 02 June 2016 00:56:55(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
IS ADAM BLACK NO LONGER A GAY MAN?
26 year-old star is reportedly dating label boss Jordan Snow!
UserPostedImage

It has been circulating around the internet and all over social media that the 26 year-old star and the 27 year-old label boss have reportedly been seen together on a number of times by the media and the paparazzi, but no official word has yet been giving on weather they are dating however the media claims the two were a little too close and have seemingly by there actions gone past that friend zone barrier, as the media have claimed that the pair seemed rather flirty with each other which is why the reports starting circulating in the first place.

However it has recently also come to light that Adam is making a return to music and not only that but he has signed a deal with...you guessed it Kaleidoscope Records which just so happens to be the record label that Jordan Snow co-owns, so that begs the question as to weather the two meeting is because they are more than friends or were these meetings business related, so the rumor mill just keeps on turning.

We all know how Adam has been with his previous relationship, of course Adam is typically a gay man who normally dates people far younger than him having dated Weekend member Dustyn Blue and The Titans member Daniel "Den" Walnut, with whom he has a two year-old daughter through surrogacy, but has the star suddenly become possibly bisexual and now dating someone who is actually of a similar age, as we have stated medoa have bee talking and here at Culture Uncut we managed to catch up with an eyewitness to these reportedly flirty meetings between the pair.

This is what the eyewitness had to say."I was as stunned and shocked by it all as anyone would being knowing Adam to be a homosexual man, but I saw it with my own eyes there demeanor towards each other was less friendly and more flirty, several others have said they even saw miss Snow run her leg up his thigh. What striked me the most was when he got up to go to the toilet and she seemingly followed him and they were both gone for a good 15 to 20 minutes I don't even wanna think about what they did in the toilets maybe it was nothing but my mind definitely tells me otherwise, all in all I was I said stunned by the whole meeting, if it was a business meeting then that was some funny business and if they are dating then I think that it's cute how she made he not gay anymore is a mystery though".

So we wanna know what you guys think about this whole report and rumours, hit us up on social media or tweet your own thoughts and opinions is the meetings business or pleasure?.

Adam Black is reportedly releasing a new single this week under Jodan's label.
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 02/06/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 02/06/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 02/06/2016(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 02/06/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 02/06/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3613 Posted : 02 June 2016 01:12:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina: oh my god. He's dating Erica! Jesus,I knew Erica is desperate for someone to fuck her,but shit.

Erica: that's not me! We look nothing a like.

Nina: I don't know,love. Sometimes you do look a little like her.

erica: your mom looks like her.

Nina: you think Adam thinks of you when he fucks her?

Erica: I hate you Nina. I really do.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 02/06/2016(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3614 Posted : 02 June 2016 02:15:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy: Anything for a hit, I suppose. If he can't sell well this time around with a girl he's u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ dating running things then it's really time to call it quits and disappear for everyone's sake. I'll gladly bury your career next to your body in my backyard. Good luck with this one, Jordan love.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Offline freestylechamp  
#3615 Posted : 02 June 2016 02:40:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyler: I call bullshit you don't just stop being gay. and Guys know there is not really a Bi for us. Either you want to be held by a man or you want to be held by a woman, we don't have a middle ground.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#3616 Posted : 02 June 2016 03:14:51(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Ally: Whoever wrote this piece of shit should be fired. I'm the one that turned Adam straight well before this Mulan looking bitch was ever in the picture. Get your facts straight.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline Famouss7x7  
#3617 Posted : 09 June 2016 04:10:09(UTC)
Famouss7x7

MANDY WILLIAMS FOUND UNRESPONSIVE IN LONDON NIGHTCLUB.
POP STAR IS CURRENTLY IN SERIOUS MEDICAL CARE

One of the industries brightest stars is currently
in a very serious situation

UserPostedImage

CPR was reportedly administered to Mandy at popular London nightclub
after things went astray

In what seemed to be a normal night out for a friend's birthday, things seemed to take a very dark turn and very quickly for 22 year old pop superstar Mandy Williams as she's currently being hospitalized! Since 2011, we've grown to love the fresh faced beauty known for numerous hits as she surged her way up to being one of pop's finest young stars but on June 7th, 2016 Mandy seemed to be in another state, according to sources very close to the young star.

At around 11:30 PM (BST) Mandy entered popular London Nightclub 'Studio 338' with a group friends in celebration for Williams's friends birthday and according to our sources, Williams was said to be in a relevantly down but normal state (a far cry from the usual whimsical Mandy) but began drinking at around 12:00 am after being approached by two men that were not apart of Mandy's entourage but took a liking to the group and began hanging out with them (the two men are seen pictured with Mandy on an Instagram photo posted last night). It all seems in good fun, doesn't it? But according to sources at the nightclub, Mandy looked to be having a great time and they didn't specify any particular behavior the star was showing until around 3 am that night where people recall Mandy to be crying, drunk and unstable, but returning to her normal excitable self in due time - showing bipolar tendencies

According to very reliable sources, at around 3:05 am (BST) Mandy Williams was found unresponsive in the bathroom of Studio 338 by her friend Susan after Mandy herself insisted that she was "okay" and just needed to use the bathroom. After not returning for nearly ten minutes, her friend found her inside of the bathroom and immediately called emergency services. When paramedics arrived, Mandy had to be placed on a gurney and stretchered out. Others report to us that when paramedics arrived, they had to perform CPR on Mandy which was the main cause for the club to be shut down early at around 3:35 am. At this time however, we do not know the cause of Mandy's bizarre behavior last night, or even the cause for her to be found in such a grim state. But fans have been raising their eyebrows for days considering Mandy's series of cryptic messages on twitter, but this was certainly beyond anyone's imagination that the young starlet would end up where she currently is right now, and with an album slated to be released in just a few weeks, we are unsure if Mandy will be well enough to tend to vigorous promotions.

As for the cause we are unsure as the story is still developing but some have stated that Mandy had been feeling under the weather after problems with her record label that have been going on for months, even prompting Mandy to leak her own music and it seems the star just took it too far with the partying. Others have stated that Mandy had been dealing with prescription drug and alcohol problems behind closed doors and something seemed to have triggered the celeb last night. Sources also claim that Mandy and her current fiancee Deneil have been experiencing turmoil and Mandy just went over the edge, but still, something doesn't seem to be adding up. Was it one of the above reasons? Or something more sinister? Mandy is currently being treated at an unknown facility and at this time it is also unknown on Mandy's current state. It it unknown on whether she is currently stable, or in critical condition. We've been trying to reach out to members of Mandy's camp but none of have responded or even spoken on the manner.

You know us here at Culture Uncut have a knack for drama, but we truly do send our prayers to Mandy Williams. We will be following this tragic story as it develops.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#3618 Posted : 09 June 2016 04:11:27(UTC)
Famouss7x7

MANDY WILLIAMS FOUND UNRESPONSIVE IN LONDON NIGHTCLUB.
POP STAR IS CURRENTLY IN SERIOUS MEDICAL CARE

One of the industries brightest stars is currently
in a very serious situation

UserPostedImage

CPR was reportedly administered to Mandy at popular London nightclub
after things went astray

In what seemed to be a normal night out for a friend's birthday, things seemed to take a very dark turn and very quickly for 22 year old pop superstar Mandy Williams as she's currently being hospitalized! Since 2011, we've grown to love the fresh faced beauty known for numerous hits as she surged her way up to being one of pop's finest young stars but on June 7th, 2016 Mandy seemed to be in another state, according to sources very close to the young star.

At around 11:30 PM (BST) Mandy entered popular London Nightclub 'Studio 338' with a group friends in celebration for Williams's friends birthday and according to our sources, Williams was said to be in a relevantly down but normal state (a far cry from the usual whimsical Mandy) but began drinking at around 12:00 am after being approached by two men that were not apart of Mandy's entourage but took a liking to the group and began hanging out with them (the two men are seen pictured with Mandy on an Instagram photo posted last night). It all seems in good fun, doesn't it? But according to sources at the nightclub, Mandy looked to be having a great time and they didn't specify any particular behavior the star was showing until around 3 am that night where people recall Mandy to be crying, drunk and unstable, but returning to her normal excitable self in due time - showing bipolar tendencies

According to very reliable sources, at around 3:05 am (BST) Mandy Williams was found unresponsive in the bathroom of Studio 338 by her friend Susan after Mandy herself insisted that she was "okay" and just needed to use the bathroom. After not returning for nearly ten minutes, her friend found her inside of the bathroom and immediately called emergency services. When paramedics arrived, Mandy had to be placed on a gurney and stretchered out. Others report to us that when paramedics arrived, they had to perform CPR on Mandy which was the main cause for the club to be shut down early at around 3:35 am. At this time however, we do not know the cause of Mandy's bizarre behavior last night, or even the cause for her to be found in such a grim state. But fans have been raising their eyebrows for days considering Mandy's series of cryptic messages on twitter, but this was certainly beyond anyone's imagination that the young starlet would end up where she currently is right now, and with an album slated to be released in just a few weeks, we are unsure if Mandy will be well enough to tend to vigorous promotions.

As for the cause we are unsure as the story is still developing but some have stated that Mandy had been feeling under the weather after problems with her record label that have been going on for months, even prompting Mandy to leak her own music and it seems the star just took it too far with the partying. Others have stated that Mandy had been dealing with prescription drug and alcohol problems behind closed doors and something seemed to have triggered the celeb last night. Sources also claim that Mandy and her current fiancee Deneil have been experiencing turmoil and Mandy just went over the edge, but still, something doesn't seem to be adding up. Was it one of the above reasons? Or something more sinister? Mandy is currently being treated at an unknown facility and at this time it is also unknown on Mandy's current state. It it unknown on whether she is currently stable, or in critical condition. We've been trying to reach out to members of Mandy's camp but none of have responded or even spoken on the manner.

You know us here at Culture Uncut have a knack for drama, but we truly do send our prayers to Mandy Williams. We will be following this tragic story as it develops.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 09/06/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 09/06/2016(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 09/06/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 09/06/2016(UTC), Clampdown on 09/06/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 12/06/2016(UTC), kandii on 30/06/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3619 Posted : 09 June 2016 04:35:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
MyNameisCHRIS: Dang so sad about Mandy, but she was engaged to a rapper so you know that street thug life and get to the best of us.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#3620 Posted : 09 June 2016 04:39:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: pills and booze?! Who knew Mandy was fun? Seriously though, I hope she wasn't drugged. Poor manders. I'll send you a cookie basket

Nina: some teddy bears too. Mandy looks like she likes bears.

Erica: I'd hardly call deneil a bear. He's not near burly or hairy enough
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage