logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<56789>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#121 Posted : 10 March 2012 08:17:52(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
HAYDEN MERJOS ON THE MUSIC BOX TOP 10

Good evening everybody and welcome to this week’s Music Box Top10, tonight we have for you all not only the Top 10 videos of the week but an interview with a rising star. So throw on your PJ’s, wrap yourself up in your snuggie, make yourself a mug of hot chocolate and break out the chips, sit back, relax and enjoy your Friday night in the best way possible.

So without any more waiting let’s get onto this week’s show with our guest for this evening. He has been called many things since he broke out into the music industry last summer, proving his potential with his successful debut album ‘Perception’ and single’s including, ‘Connection To The Stars’, ‘Take Me On’ and ‘Criminal’ … he’s part of a family that clearly has music in its bloodline, ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for the young talent that is … Hayden Merjos! *crowd applause*

UserPostedImage

Hayden, welcome to our humble show. It’s great to have you here, how are things going?

Hayden: Things are never better man. I'm glad to finally make it on the show, love it. I also love being this close to the fans, my beautiful fans. (Grins)

Your touring with Aaron Marks right now, how has that been?

Hayden: It's been amazing. We've gotten to talk a few times and I also got to hang out with him and Jason Thake. They are good people. I love the whole vibe of the tour and it's been fun so far.

Having seen your performance at TA5 recently, I was pleasantly surprised. It seems like the basis of your music is more rooted in a quite old school approach similar to many singer-songwriters of the past is that where you find most of your influence?

Hayden: Were you? Well thanks. Yeah I have this whole old school thing in my mind and it really speaks for itself in my music. I personally prefer to listen to old school music, classics if you will, than the music today. It just seems to speak more and have more meaning. It's what I'd call the basis of my style.

And are you missing any of your home comforts so far, or do you prefer the lonely life of touring?

Hayden: I actually prefer the lonely life of touring. It's kinda peaceful and comforting. I love to travel and see new places and people. I love home but the feeling of being out on the road with complete strangers and performing, it gives me a good feeling. (Smiles)

Your debut album was highly successful, selling over 2 million copies, for a debut album that is quite some achievement, did you think things would work out quite so well for you?

Hayden: Honestly? Yes and No. I felt like I would probably get overshadowed because I'm not as "interesting" enough to listen to but I'm glad to know that there's still people out there who wanna hear music and aren't just interested in my personal life. I think I speak for everyone when I say everyone was shocked by that.

Did you ever think that being the younger brother of Hannah Beth would have a slightly negative impact when you started out in the music industry? Perhaps some may have questioned whether it was your connection to someone already in the industry which helped you get the attention that you received early on?

Hayden: Not really. If anyone questions the attention I've gotten, it's usually because they don't think I deserve it but I do, honestly. I have talent so why not? Hannah has never helped me get into the business or anything. She taught me to be self-reliant and I like it that way. Each of us have worked hard to get where we are and the whole 'Merjos connection' idea is just crazy. Maybe people only listen to me because I'm related to Izzy and Hannah, maybe not. It doesn't really affect me, I'm still benefiting either way. (Laughs)

And of course the success of your debut album and subsequent singles have no doubt proved that you’re a talented young musician in your own right and that you would have made it whether you were part of a well-known family or not. Do you think that you’ve proven some people wrong along the way?

Hayden: I certainly do. If anything, I've proven that I'm a force to be reckoned with and that yes I talk a lot of crap but I've backed it up obviously. I just like to be seen as the underdog and then come out on top.

Ladies and gentlemen, we're gonna take a brief break from this interview to give you this weeks top 10 and without further ado, here are the top 10 videos of the week as voted for by you;

It’s no secret that your quite a vocal character unafraid to speak his mind, do you think that your personality may have had a negative effect, perhaps resulting in you losing fans?

Hayden: Not at all. My fans love that I'm quite vocal and I think it's more beneficial to not sugar coat things or lie. I just speak my mind the way others want to but are too afraid to say anything.

So for the many people out there wondering, what do people need to do in order to make Hayden Merjos respect you?

Hayden: Hmmm....(Laughs) Let's see....if you want my respect? Just be yourself and stop trying to fit in. I hate when people try to be like everyone around them. I also love a person who speaks their minds and on a musical note, I like talented people. Sure, I enjoy looks like any other straight man but I won't respect you if you think that you're better than everyone because you look good, that's just stupid.

And what are the things people should avoid doing in order to gain your respect?

Hayden: Don't annoy me, don't act like you love me when you can't stand me, simple things. I don't need to be surrounded by a ton of Yes men and women to be happy. I'm happy now and most people can barely stand me. Doesn't affect my sleep at night. See ladies? Sexy face. (Grins)

Which musicians, past and present would you consider your biggest influences?

Hayden: I don't have many influences actually but if I had to pick some..I'd say I like people along the lines of Phil Collins, Johnny Cash, Lauryn Hill, Alicia Keys, Justin Nozuka, Norah Jones, Colbie Callait, these are just people who inspired me in some way and I hope one day someone can name them and put my name beside one of them. I think they are all what a true artist is all about.

And which current musicians do you think the industry could easily go without?

UserPostedImage

Hayden: Well, I don't want them to gain any fame by me saying their name because you know I'm just that awesome but I'm gonna have to go with, glad you asked me this, people like Buzz and Hype, I don't think they even do anything but make beats right? Doesn't take a genius to do that and there's plenty of others so they wouldn't be missed, umm Raven is it? Yeah she just sucks. I'm on the fence about the Weekend boys. I don't think them being around causes much anyway. I'd say Suzie but we need to be entertained comically somehow.

Your part of a group of friends, sometimes known as F.Y.T and your all of a similar age group, whenever you all get the chance to spent time together are their ever any major fall outs?

Hayden: I can't even remember the last time we were all together, being all busy and stuff. We've never really had any fall outs at all really. I don't think we take arguments seriously anyway, we're all too silly. When you have friends you've known almost forever or you trust them then there's not much tension at all. We all just click really well together.

Do you think having a close group of friends is very important for young artists attempting to break out into the music industry?

Hayden: I think it definitely helps to keep you sane. (Laughs) It's tough being new and alone, not knowing anyone but you'll always find those true, great friends who make the journey a little more pleasant and easier. I recommend it but it's not exactly...needed.

We’re sure to disappoint the many female’s in the audience with the next question, your dating fellow musician Ellie-Grace Summers, how are things going?

Hayden: Sorry ladies, the ship has sailed. Yes, we've been dating for a while now and everything's great. I don't think we've ever had an argument, we talk frequently, she's just a joy to talk to and be around. I promise to not try and screw this one up on purpose like with that past exes. (Laughs)

Is it more difficult dating someone in the industry than it would be dating someone not connected to that celebrity status?

Hayden: I say it would be equally annoying. Even when I dated someone not connected, I was still being followed and annoyed so either way sucks but I don't let it get to me that much. I enjoy having my picture taken actually. (He gives a big cheesy grin to the camera.)

The industry is known as a fickle business, Are you ever worried about not lasting very long in the music industry, or do you expect to have a very long and successful career?

Hayden: I expect to always be successful in whatever it is I'm doing in life. If God allows me to still have sense on what I'm doing with music then yeah, I'll still be successful. If not then I'll retire and be an old man living on a farm in Puerto Rico with an awesome beard. Maybe I'll raise some cattle....get a steak business...have a slaughter house....strip club. (Laughs) I'll just say yes.

And finally, what does the next few months hold in store for Hayden Merjos?

Hayden: Expect me to be on tour and recording again. I'm planning on maybe an EP towards the end of the year or sometime before then. I plan on giving myself a break first then wowing everyone again. I don't wanna overload you guys with all this sexy talent, it would be too much. (Grins, then laughs) But just expect me to be better than last year.
thanks 5 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 10/03/2012(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 10/03/2012(UTC), deadserious on 10/03/2012(UTC), mebeme101 on 10/03/2012(UTC), FiveT on 11/03/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#122 Posted : 10 March 2012 08:55:59(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: Amazing, pure brilliance ;)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 11/03/2012(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#123 Posted : 10 March 2012 09:02:24(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Harmony: Enjoyed this episode lots! Hay bear was just hilarious. :)

OOC: Great job and thanks Andrew. :)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline deadserious  
#124 Posted : 10 March 2012 11:28:02(UTC)
deadserious

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 548 time(s) in 314 post(s)
OOC: This was a very good interview, good as always.
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
thanks 1 user thanked deadserious for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 10/03/2012(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#125 Posted : 10 March 2012 20:11:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Oscar: Haha, lots of guys seem to be 'on the fence' about us. Anyway, great interview Hayden!

OOC: Really enjoyed reading this :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 11/03/2012(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#126 Posted : 12 March 2012 03:01:52(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 959 time(s) in 483 post(s)
Wow #7 thanks all for requests xx Mykky

OOC: Love these interviews and performances always top notch
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Original Best Baddest Bitch Around

thanks 1 user thanked ang3licd3vil for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 12/03/2012(UTC)
#127 Posted : 12 March 2012 03:52:07(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

In less than 10 minutes, Music Box will sit down one on one to interview Cristina Lake! Plus Cristina will perform her new single "Until I'm Dead" just for us. You don't want to miss this very special episode! Stay tuned.

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 12/03/2012(UTC)
#128 Posted : 12 March 2012 04:01:55(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Lisa: Hello Cristina! Glad to have you here with us today and especially glad to have you back making music again. What made you want to take a hiatus and why such a long one?

Cristina: I just needed time to myself for a while, everything was really, really hectic and it was really draining me as a person... A lot of artist..people in general go through a tough time and just keep pushing going knowing they can't, but they just ignore it and in turn don't realize it can turn into something for the worse. I just needed some time away from the spotlight just to clear my mind..

Lisa: Do you think the industry has changed drastically from the last time you were around?

Cristina: I think it has in a sense. Music is always changing. But aside from many new faces rising, the top figures seem to have not gone anywhere, which is always something good. The fact that Indie music has grown and doing so well is also something I was hoping to see happen, and it did.

Lisa: You had to transition from an actress to a musician. Was that difficult or not?

Cristina: Not exactly, no. I always loved music and always wanted to be a singer. But at the time I had acting right in front of me, and that's something that I dreamed of doing. What I didn't know was that I would also have a successful music career.

Lisa: What happened with Junction Records and why did you get dropped?

Cristina: See what happens is when your an artist and you kind of stray away, rebel in a sort of way... you tend to anger your label as well. They wanted me to keep going during a really, really hard time and I really didn't wanna be the next cash in for them... I respect the label so much and really enjoyed my time there. But they didn't want to understand that I really needed to be away. I was so drained and just not into it at the time that I knew that the material I would deliver wouldn't be so well. I wanted to get away and in the end come up with something on my own time that would be better then they expected. Anyway, I just did what I thought was best for me and in turn they dropped me off the label. And we ended on good terms.

Lisa: You're currently signed with Angel Music Records, how has that been working out for you so far?

Cristina: Its been spectacular. Its a label that listens to your personal opinion on your direction. You get freedom, and I'm the type of artist who likes to be in control of the way my music sounds. And they just give me that amazing opportunity to do so.

Lisa: Do you ever miss being apart of Junction Records?

Cristina: Of course I do. At least when I first started my career. They had a lot of faith in me which is always great.

Lisa: Moving on into more personal matters, what was your relationship like with Jack Frost?

Cristina:........It was something I really can't explain..its hard to explain a very difficult relationship that was really publicized. Rest in Peace to Jack.

(Crowd applauses)

Lisa: Does the aftermath of his death still affect you?

Cristina: Y'anno.. Losing someone that meant a lot to you will always have its after effects ...but I know for a fact if he was still here he would be so proud of me for pulling through..

Lisa: How do you cope with it all and still remain to keep from hitting rock bottom again?

Cristina: You just keep in mind that the person is in a better place...that's why I feel like I had to get away. Because wow, if I kept forcing myself to keep going during all of the craziness that did go on, I would have hit rock bottom a long time ago. I never really hit rock bottom...I just hit a really low point in my life, it was really hard. But now, I have a new mind that will always keep me well grounded.

Lisa: I'm sure all the guys in this room here now and at home are dying to know if you're dating someone?

Cristina: I'm currently single...hehe..

Lisa: What's next on the agenda for you Cristina?

Cristina: So much, there's a lot of things that I need to catch up on since I was away for so long. The fact that 'The Days You Might Fill With Laughter' has been so successful just blew me away and just got me more excited for what's to come because I really wasn't expecting it to do that well..the fact that people are still listening, still supporting gives me a really warm feeling...Album is what comes next... I think that's what the fans want most.

Lisa: Is there anyone you'd love to work with someday?

Cristina: I've worked with so many amazing musicians but Ryan Ross Hernandez, I'd love to work with. I know he doesn't just work with anyone but that would be someone I'd love to work with. Radio Vine is another, brilliant, Abie Lena as well..

Lisa: Do you think you'll be making any music videos soon? We'd love to have them on our countdown. (smiles)

Cristina: Awww... Just for that, ill make sure to!

Lisa: We have a submitted question from Johanna from Las Vegas, Nevada. She writes, “Hi Cristina, will you be returning to the screen again?”

Cristina: Movies take time to film and there have been some things on the horizon...but as of right now, music is my main focus. But acting is not out of the picture for me.

Lisa: Our last question comes from an audience member.
Audience member: “Who's your favorite artist right now?”

Cristina: There's so many out there. But right now I love Katie Coyle....she's so young and has gone through so much and just keeps pushing forward, anyone that strong I respect, we are both young and got a chance to speak and I admire her drive. And her music, everyone knows how amazing it is.

Lisa: Thank you for those questions you guys. We're about to take a quick break but when we return, Cristina will be performing right here just for us. You don't want to miss it so don't touch that dial. We'll be right back.

thanks 3 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 12/03/2012(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/03/2012(UTC), FiveT on 14/03/2012(UTC)
#129 Posted : 12 March 2012 04:04:49(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

The opening instruments come on as Cristina's latest hit hits the stage. Cristina stands there, looking depressed, trying to emotionally connecting to the track, The dreamy backing beat that we all grew to starts off for 'The Days You Might Fill With Laughter, with a melodic harmony and slow Piano notes going very me gently, giving us a captivating yet relaxing tone while Cristina stands their looking into the crowd, trying not to give any smirk or smile

Fall leaves falling, reminding me of passing time
So when I reached my prime, and think of you
You're like the laughing cool breeze (I Know I Feel You)
These are the days you might fill with laughter

She brings the dreariness and vulnerability to the performance as she finishes the last words, as she looks down quite depressingly. The dreamy beat backs behind her vocals and her backing band making the instrumental vibe of the song feel more organic. Cristina picks her head back up to the microphone

UserPostedImage

I've loved you from the start
Through the sadness, no stop, you've had my heart
I know your not here
But I know you can hear me clear

Finishing off the final high note in 'But I Know You Can Hear Me Clear' the beat, still slow turns up a notch with the live beats sounding more impacting Cristina picks up the microphone off stand and walks around the crowd belting out the next lines of the song

Chorus:
The two of us, fluttering hearts screaming fantasy
We lay together talking about nothing

She finds her way back as the track slows down for the lines 'We lay...' As the track slows back down to its regular speed, with the harp and melodies finding its gentle way back as she sings the final words 'These Are The Days You Might Fill With Laughter' with piano notes following each word she utters until she finishes.

She smiles at the crowd as they immediately start clapping as Cristina says 'Thank You' before smiling widely. Cristina doesn't go anywhere however and she waits until the crowd finishes clapping before smiling once more and bringing her mouth to the mic

UserPostedImage

Thank you guys! The next song I'm going to sing is my brand new single, which is officially in stores today!.. It's called 'Until I'm Dead', and I hope you all enjoy it..

Cristina smiles and turns around queuing her backing band to begin.

She turns back around to her mic as a keyboard driven beat is heard, with Cristina looking into the crowd, whens he does start singing with a whispery tone, giving the track a quite spooky feeling as she holds the mic close to her

Your eyes
Their voices
Your lies
My choices
Everything I did to be with you

And I’m small
I’m empty
I’m lonely
But I love this
You don’t deserve it
If you can’t accept it

Finishing the last words 'If You Can't Accept it', the heavily influenced indie track breaks into a haunting yet beautiful indie-synth concoction with the backing beat swaying along picking up in speed, giving you a good feeling to the ear as she sings soothingly along with the beat.

We’re connected in ties
You disgrace me when you left
I have no choice but to cry
‘Cause I’ll love you until I’m dead

An obvious heavy love track, Cristina stands there singing deeply about a loved one giving all of herself until she is dead in this melodramatic ode. Following the chorus, haunting violins are heard as she holds her head down once more, adding to the dramatics, and nature of the track.

The day is dark
There’s no warm
It’s taking me apart
And you’re watching my life fades away

She then throws her hands up finally giving us a burst of happiness with a smile on her face throwing her hands up as the beat picks up, and the crowd starts cheering with the sudden happiness. She smiles as she picks up the microphone and walks around to the crowd

Please say
You love me
So I can
Be happy
Stay here
Be Near
I can’t live if you leave

She returns back to center stage with a smile on her face, as the smile fades away as she sings the haunting chorus once more full of synths and keyboards along with violins as she sings the final chorus of the song

We’re connected in ties

We’re connected in ties

The crowd cheers loudly as the performance ends, Cristina smiles widely once again as she says 'Thank You'

Sounds like

UserPostedImage

OUT NOW!

Andre Gandra on 12/03/2012(UTC), FiveT on 12/03/2012(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/03/2012(UTC)
#130 Posted : 12 March 2012 06:17:25(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Tons of Special Surprises going on this week! Continue watching the Music Box to see exactly what we mean.

OOC: Voting Now Open. Will close Thursday night at midnight. Also thanks for the wonderful comments, glad to know you guys are loving the interviews.

#131 Posted : 14 March 2012 04:11:54(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Only 3 more days left to vote so get your votes in now while you still can!

OOC: The next few shows have already been filled but if you'd like your artist to be on the show just pm me so we can schedule a date.

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
FiveT on 14/03/2012(UTC)
#132 Posted : 15 March 2012 10:42:10(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

In just 20 minutes, Music Box will sit down to interview the beautiful Tisha Jackson. The fun doesn't stop there folks, Tisha will be premiering her new video to "Curtain Call" right here. You don't want to miss this very special episode! Stay tuned.

UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
deadserious on 16/03/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 17/03/2012(UTC)
#133 Posted : 15 March 2012 11:02:34(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Lisa: Hey hey, welcome to a very special episode of the Music Box. We have a special surprise for you all and I know you're just going to love it. Today Tisha Jackson will be joining us with her presence and she's even going to premiere her video to “Curtain Call” right here. Sweet right? Without further ado please welcome the lady of R&B, Tisha Jackson!

*audience applauds*

Lisa: Hey Tisha, welcome to the show. You are looking fabulous as usual. What have you been doing to keep yourself in such great shape?

Tisha: Wow! Haha, thank you. That’s very sweet. I just try to move my body whenever I could. I used to think exercise was a punishment, but I’ve learned from experience with myself that exercise doesn’t have to be as awful as people make it. So my new thing is walking now, I walk everywhere, like literally everywhere. I walk and occasionally jog for about 3 to 4 miles a day. And it’s fun getting some fresh air, do it with family or friends. I’m talking so much about it because I want to encourage the youth to move around so…

Lisa: Lets catch everyone up on what you've been up to because like many musicians, you have been one busy person. Okay so first up you released your last album, “Reveal”, and it did incredibly well selling over 5 million copies. Proving to you and many others that you have some great fans supporting you. That must make everything you do and work hard for seem so worthwhile when you have such greats fans like the ones you have correct?

Tisha: I cannot say this enough, I LOVE MY FANS! I love them so much. They are the most supportive bad ass group of people I know. They rep me so hard and to the fullest, and I will continue representing them as well. I couldn’t do this without them, I don’t think of them as my fans, I think of them as my friends.

Lisa: Do you ever find yourself staying in the studio until your music is perfected enough to be up to the standards of you and your fans?
Tisha: Of course! I am a perfectionist to the core. If I don’t love something I don’t record it because if I don’t love it most likely the fans won’t love it also.

Lisa: What advice would you give an up and coming artist that is trying to develop a fan base as strong as yours?

Tisha: Ummmm, I would just tell them that you have to remember they don’t work for you, you work for them. They are keeping us employed so we have to show them love. One thing I was taught, especially by my mom, but learned as well in this business, is that these people come out here to see you therefore you have to give them their monies worth because they play a major factor in your career and life.

Lisa: Your “Revealing Tisha Jackson: The Past, The Present, & The Future of History World Tour” kicked off back in November of last year. The tour started with the North America Leg which included opening acts, Chloe, Jake Wilson, and Dominic Brown. What was it like being on the road with these three stars?

Tisha: Simply amazing. I’ve worked with a lot of people and I take artistry as a whole really seriously, and some people can sell and record but they aren’t true artist, it’s like they sell off their popularity and not their work, but when I tell you that each person who I worked with on this tour is a true artist I mean it. Dominic, Chloe and Jake who is just an outstanding comedian are just a true form of individuality and their own artistry.

Lisa: After this leg, there are still three legs remaining and all of them are already sold out. Are you excited about going to Asia, Africa, and Canada?

Tisha: Super excited! I love everywhere I travel to. But I have to say I am mostly excited about going to Africa. I cannot wait because I’ve never been there before, and I am not there for long but I do plan on doing a lot the time I am there, from mingling with the people to sightseeing. I am just excited!!

Lisa: Would you say that you love performing here in the US, overseas, or both?

Tisha: You know that’s a hard question. But they both have pros and cons so I couldn’t choose where I’d rather perform because in the U.S I travel but I know I am in the same country as my family and you get homesick but it’s not as worse as it when you’re overseas because you know anyone, sometimes you might not speak the language. Then you look and you see all the people who know you’re music and singing the lyrics to your songs and it makes you feel even closer with them, so I couldn’t choose, love them both.

Lisa: Recently you dropped some amazing news about a re-release of “Reveal.” How exactly did you come to this decision?

Tisha: Well, I wanted to extend the era of Reveal. I don’t feel like we are finished just quite yet with this era of Reveal so I wanted to record some new tracks and give the fans some extra music to listen to.

Lisa: You haven't confirmed a title for the album but are there any possible titles you are considering at the moment?

Tisha: There are, but I don’t know if I could say, I’ll put it like this. By the end of week you will know.

Lisa: Not only did you announced the re-release of “Reveal” but we can also expect a remix to your single, “Curtain Call.” Which Dominic Brown is featured on the single, no surprise there. You seem to love you some Dominic these days. (laughs) Anyways can you tell us why you chose to remix the single?

Tisha: Haha, you’re funny Lisa. Well I wanted to remix the single because we always hear stories from one point of view. There’s a saying “There’s my side, your side, and the truth” and I wanted to kinda play into that because you guys just heard the female point of view on my version of Curtain Call, so I thought it would be interesting to hear the man’s, which in this case is Domo.

Lisa: The original “Curtain Call” has a video now and in just a few we'll get to see it right here. First though can you tell us more about the video and what we can expect?

Tisha: Well you know, the video is just about a woman who’s fed up with not being treated right. You know, her man comes in all kinds of hours of the night and morning and it’s getting tiresome, so she just basically calls him out and tells it like it is to him, and the entire neighborhood. Hahaha!

Lisa: Before we get into Tisha's new video, we have to take a short break. Don't touch that dial, we'll be right back.

*commercial break*

deadserious on 16/03/2012(UTC), FiveT on 17/03/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 17/03/2012(UTC)
#134 Posted : 15 March 2012 11:09:01(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Lisa: Welcome back guys! Right now I have the lovely Tisha Jackson standing right next to me and she's about to introduce her brand spanking new video!

Tisha: Here's my new video called "Curtain Call." Hope you love it guys!(smiles)

===

UserPostedImage

Curtain Call

The screen is black and you can hear a faucet running. Then appears Tisha Jackson in a mirror brushing her teeth. The background music for “Curtain Call” slowly begins. Tisha then spits out her tooth paste and rinses with water. She turns the faucet off and goes to bed. Tisha looks at the clock and it reads, 3:59 a.m. Tisha stares at the clock and shakes her head repeatedly. She grabs onto her pillow and hugs it longing for her boyfriend to be the one she’s holding. She takes a deep sigh and then she exhales and closes her eyes.

Tisha then hears noise at the door. She sits half way up in her bed and rolls her eyes, knowing who it is strolling into her apartment at such an awful hour, It’s her boyfriend. She looks at the clock and then it now reads 4:00 a.m. Tisha sucks her teeth and her eyes look dangerously angry. In walks her boyfriend, (played by Dominic Brown). He gently drops his keys, wallet, and cell phone down on the coffee table in the living room. He begins to unbutton his shirt while creeping into him and Tisha’s bedroom. He walks into their bedroom, once Tisha is aware of him in the room she closes her eyes and pretends to be asleep. Dominic quietly throws down his shirt and takes off his trousers and leaves them beside his shirt on the floor. Now in a T-shirt and boxers, Dominic lifts some of the covers and tries to tip-toe into the bed with Tisha, but before he gets in the bed (The Camera flashes to her eyes), she opens them.

Tisha then yells, “So you coming in at 4 in the morning again Dominic?”
Dominic sucks his teeth and looks down, and says, “Look Tisha I ain’t in the mood to be badgered with a million questions now, I wanna go to bed.”

Tisha says, “You’re not coming in this bed until you tell me where you were”.

Dominic says, “I was out getting drinks with the guys”.

Tisha ask very calmly and understandingly, “Oh so you got off from work at 9 and you and the guys were just hanging out and you came straight home after that, right?”

Dominic nods real fast and says, “Right”. Dominic is slowly moving into the bed to lye next to Tisha. But before he can, Tisha stops him and says, “Give me a hug before you lay down baby”. Tisha crawls to the other side of the bed and leans upward to give him a hug. He leans in and reaches in to give her a hug. They hug and Tisha rolls her eyes and shakes her head.
Tisha pushes Dominic away from the bed, and says, “So you work from 2 until 9’o clock, From 9 until 4 hang out with your boys from work and you smell like a fresh bar of soap. Dominic I am tired of the bullshit okay, you keep running around on me, and it has to stop, you gotta go.”

Tisha then gets up and takes out Dominic’s entire draw filled with clothes and throws them outside her window. Dominic jumps out of the bed and yells, “Yo, what are you doing with my stuff”. Tisha says, “You can go do this with someone else and throws another draw of his clothes out of the window. Dominic now on his knees begins to kiss Tisha’s stomach. The sound completely goes off and all that is visible is what look like Dominic pleading to stay with Tisha. The sound comes back on and “Curtain Call” begins.

1st Verse (Tisha sings)

Shut up, Shut up, Shut up (Tisha shakes her head at Dominic)
The clock reads 4 in the morning
And you stroll in like its pm
Hold it buddy, Hold up
You worked all day and you smell like…
A fresh bar of Irish Spring
Let me see your phone, cuz I’ve been repeatedly calling?
Hand it over so I can take it and smash in your forehead
Pre Chorus

Tisha take a breath, you don’t want to catch a case (Tisha grabs her chest and talks to herself)
This is the last time, I can’t take this ish, It’s over
You make me so tight, so tight, so tight, so tight
Boy, you ain’t right, ain’t right, ain’t right, ain’t right

Chorus

So go on and, shoodoo doo doo, standing ovation
Make your exit, it’s a curtain call
This is the final call, for you baby
Calling a curtain call, it’s over, I called curtain call
Hey baby, ooooh weee ooooh, ooooh weee ooooh

2nd Verse

If this ever, causes inflicting pain of intrest, to either party, Than I’m so sorry
I’ve faced so much, trepidation, In the love story
But trust you taught me a valuable lesson, all your sorries are sorry
Womp, Womp, Womp, Enough hiding, I am calling you out in the open
You aren’t equivalent to a man, so take your curtsy, cuz taking bows are banned
Pre Chorus
Tisha take a breath, you don’t want to catch a case
This is the last time, I can’t take this ish, It’s over

Chorus

So go on and, shoodoo doo doo, standing ovation
Make your exit, it’s a curtain call
This is the final call, for you baby
Calling a curtain call, it’s over, I called curtain call
Hey baby, ooooh weee ooooh, ooooh weee ooooh

(Tisha is now taking more of Dominic’s things into the living room. Meanwhile he is in the room protecting his things. She takes his phone off the coffee table and goes through his pictures and sees pictures of him and another girl cuddled in bed. Dominic walks into the living room and she hands it to him shaking her head, you see a look of shock and sorrow on his face because she now has proof he’s been cheating on her. He begins to plead with her again.)

3rd Verse

I packed all your shit, I want it outta my house (Tisha takes more of Dominic’s things and tosses them into their hallway. The noise is so loud now their neighbors in the apartment building are at their peep holes trying to see what’s going on and some are in the hallway.)
Tonight, it’s going down like the royal rumble
On me like white on rice, white on rice, boy let me go
You woke up my neighbors, Now they up watching us (Tisha’s 60 years old neighbor says she’s calling the cops)
You better go, Mrs. Monroe, Says she’s calling the cops
Boy how many times, I gotta beg you to stop
That was the last straw, You can’t come back

Bridge

It’s 4 am and you make a bitch wanna fix a martini
It’s way too late to drink, That’s it, Curtain Caaaaaalllll
Get out my haaaallll, Curtain Caaaaaaallll ( All of his clothes are in the hallway. He begins to grab them begging Tisha to stay. She closes her door and locks it. She is now talking to him with her door closed.)
Boy I am calling checkmate, You fucked up the last time, It’s over
So don’t touch me, It’s over
We been fighting all night, Boy hang it up, The curtains are closing
It’s the end of your show, look at the credits roll, Curtain Call
(Dominic then goes outside, grabs all his belongings slowly calling Tisha’s name through the window. He then hails a taxi putting his belongings in the trunk and calls Tisha’s name one final time. She hears him, and lies down in the bed; Dominic enters the Taxi and pulls off. She is left in bed alone hugging her pillow in the end visible sad.)

===

Lisa: Wasn't that video just amazing you guys!?

*audience applauds*

Lisa: Looks like they loved it Tisha! Way to go girl.

Tisha: Awww, thanks. Thank you guys!

Lisa: Before we say our goodbyes, we have just two more questions for you. The first question was submitted from Carlos from Buffalo, New York. He writes, “Hey Tisha, which songs that are currently out now that you just can't get enough of?”

Tisha: Oh my gosh! There are so many! I love Meek Mill’s House Party, Tyga’s Rack City, Miss Vanity’s new one Jesus is nice and Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars new song Mirror is nice. I listen to everything.

Lisa: Our very last question comes from an audience member.
Audience member: “Hi Tisha! I just love you so much. You make the best songs ever. Is there anyone that you are just dying to work with next?”

Tisha: Aww thanks! I love you too! Honestly, I don’t know there are so many great artist out there, I think Giselle is great, Love the whole Teen Titans and their all doing their own thing now. And even though her and I’ve worked together twice, Miss Vanity is someone I love working with. But we’ll see.

Lisa: Thanks guys for those great questions and thank you Tisha for stopping by today. Certainly hope we can do this again one day.

Tisha: Anytime!

Lisa: We are all out of time so thank you guys at home for watching and join us this Friday for the Music Box Top Ten. We have a very special guest joining us this week. Ladies you don't want to miss this. Don't forget to keep on requesting your favorite videos. Peace. (smiles)

Edited by user 15 March 2012 11:11:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

deadserious on 16/03/2012(UTC), FiveT on 17/03/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 17/03/2012(UTC)
#135 Posted : 17 March 2012 06:57:34(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Sammy Griffin joins us today on the Music Box Top Ten! You don't want to miss it!

UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#136 Posted : 17 March 2012 07:23:55(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
SAMMY GRIFFIN INTERVIEW

UserPostedImage

So, ladies and gentlemen, it's friday and we're back for another episode of music box with another special guest who will be chatting with us before performing a track for us at the end of the show. So I hope that your all extremely comfortable on your sofa's at home, all wrapped up warm for your friday night entertainment with a talented young british singer-songwriter ... ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the stage ... SAMMY GRIFFIN!!

Sammy Griffin, welcome to this weeks episode of Music Box Top 10. How’s things going?

Hey there! Things are going great thanks! Thank you for having me here!

So for those few people that haven’t heard your music, how would you describe it?

Well, i like to describe it as urban-acoustic. I sing, i rap, and i play instruments - most notably the guitar though. You guys should google me!

You started out as a very underground type of artist and have spent a lot of time performing in small venue’s most notably in the UK, which was the worst venue you ever performed at and why?

Yeah, that's how i did it. I'm no manufactured artist, i worked my way to where i am today. I always loved small venues, they are far more intimate, and thats how i like my performances to be. It's harder to get the feelings that you are trying to portray in a track to everybody in the audience in a bigger venue. But yeah, the worst venue... Ooh... I've played at a lot of really shi... bad venues. I couldn't really say.

You’ve released three EP’s and a string of successful singles, what is your own favourite song of yours?

I wouldn't have said i'd released a string of successful singles, just the one successful one haha. But Bad Blood will always be my favourite track that i wrote. It was the first track that i wrote fully on my own and it is one of those songs that i get the biggest kick out of performing. It's just an amazing feeling.

You appear to be a relatively quiet young man, perhaps you need some sort of rivalry with another artist so let’s get the ball rolling, which artist do you currently dislike?

Oh no, I don't want to start some beef. There are a lot of people in the industry that i don't like the music of, but i don't want to start anything up. I don't want people to have heard about me purely because i dissed someone else and what they've worked hard to achieve. I would hate that if someone did that to me!

Do you ever use twitter, what do you think of that tool and the people who use it most?

Twitter is good, but i've never really had the time or the inclination to use it. I think i've got something like 500,000 followers which is pretty epic, but i'm not really interested in it. People that display their entire lives on it annoy me though, especially married celbrities... just call eachother? Nobody cares about your stupid little disagreements...

Well, we're gonna take a brief break from this interview to countdown the top ten videos of the week.

Who are you current favourite musicians?

My boy Aaron Marks is so good, i love that man so much. I have followed that guy since before he was famous, a good mate of mine. Toured with him twice now! I also think Katie Coyle is a spectacular artist, and when i performed with her it was probably the proudest moment of my career. I have so much love for that girl!

Who would you say is the biggest influence on your work and your life?

Biggest influence on my work... Hmmm.... I don't know, i have always listened to a lot of music, so there are a lot of influences involved; but the person that influenced my life the most was my grandma. I always thought that she hated me, i mean we never got on at all, but then one day she told me that my singing made her happy. That day changed my life massively, i had given up on everything music related. She put my career, my life, back on track.

This next question is for the young ladies out there, are you single and if so, what do you look for in a relationship?

Haha, i'm sure that a young ginger lad isn't really what girls are into... But yeah, i am indeed single. I don't really have the time for a relationship. I've had a lot, and they have all ended up badly - i mean just listen to my EPs. You'll get the idea then ahaha.
But when it comes to what i look for, i like patient girls. They've got to be able to cope with my busy lifestyle. My music is the most important part of my life.

When can we expect to next see you on tour?

Well i have just finished a tour with Cinzia Ricci, and i am shortly going away on tour with Katie Coyle and Nadia Berry! Can't actually wait!

Is there a new album on the horizon?

Well i don't know, there is a lot of touring going on, i have been writing a lot, but i really don't know when i will be dropping an album. It could be in a couple of months, it could be in a year. Just wait and see!

What does the next four months hold in store for Sammy Griffin?

Just bare touring man, going everywhere! I'll be writing, i'll be releasing the odd single maybe, and then i might drop an album or another EP. We'll soon see!!

Well thank you for your time Sammy, it's been great chatting to you. Ladies and gentlemen, please stay tuned for an exclusive performance from Sammy Griffin

Sammy Griffin, Live on Music Box – 16th March 2012

Sammy smiles as he finished his interview. He picks up his old battered acoustic guitar and quickly plucks at two of the strings repeatedly. “So this will be my new single in the next few weeks, it’s called Teardrops in the Ocean. If any of you guys listen to Buzz & Hype, you might recognise the last verse of the song. I wrote it with Lucifer a while back and he put it into a Buzz & Hype track.” Sammy continued to pluck at the two strings and continues speaking. “So yeah, here we go then.”

Sammy lightly hums and then closes his eyes as he almost whispers the first few words. He holds the quietly sung first line as a first strum lightly fades out. Sammy then whispers the next line, but slightly louder, and then again with the third line. Then he lightly plucks at the guitar again.

Suddenly Sammy starts to strum three chords in a loop, and starts to sing what will soon be known as the chorus of the song. The title of the song appears for the first time in the song here.

“I wish that I could wipe away your tears,
I wish that I could remove your fears,
I wish that I could love you, for who you are,
But the teardrops in the ocean have left me with scars.”

The song goes quiet again now as Sammy’s soft vocals slide into the verse. His guitar playing is very intricate, but barely noticeable as he is palm muting the strings. The verse goes by quickly, with Sammy’s vocals flowing beautifully around him. He sings a second chorus, again with the three chord loop again. This time he continues to play the chord loop but slightly slower as he sings the second verse.

“I didn’t realise that you could stoop so low,
I didn’t like your true colours that showed,
My whole reason in life was turned around,
My life had dropped and hit the ground,
The problems we faced, I thought we had covered,
I just wish we could go back, and it was never discovered.”

A final chorus is played, and then Sammy suddenly picks up the pace of his guitar playing; he starts to play such an intricate tune now that it almost sounds as though two guitars would have to be playing at the same time. He takes a deep breath, which is audible down the microphone, and then he raps the verse that he wrote with rapper Lucifer a while ago. He finished the rap and then takes a final strum which he quickly mutes to the sound of applause from an audience.
thanks 4 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 17/03/2012(UTC), FiveT on 17/03/2012(UTC), Matticus on 17/03/2012(UTC), Andre Gandra on 18/03/2012(UTC)
#137 Posted : 20 March 2012 07:26:29(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Voting is once again open until Friday!

OOC: If you'd like your artist to be on the show just pm me so we can schedule a date.

#138 Posted : 21 March 2012 08:46:06(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

TEEN TITANS - SOMEBODY NEW IN THE CITY
TANYA JOEY LAURENCE DEN MARTINA

The video begins showing a futuristic city at night, which seems to be on another planet.

UserPostedImage

As the song starts, the inside of one of the buildings is shown and Tanya is seen singing the first verse, while just sitting on the floor and looking out of the window of her room.

"Today, today, hey
There's something special in myself, in me
It's you or not, I am what I wanna be
"

UserPostedImage

The scene then changes as the verse ends and as soon as the new one starts, Joey is shown being in another building and he sings his lines while having fun and putting some clothes on, getting ready to get out.

"Ya can look at me living my life, yeah
And remember how you could never be as true as me
Now I'm being the way I wanna be
Yes, I'm breaking this wall free
"

UserPostedImage

At the end of the verse, Joey is finally ready and he's shown getting out of his building. As he does, the other four Teen Titans appear smiling and join him on the pre-chorus.

"All of their eyes are on me
Now they know I'm not what I used to be
I feel that special thing in me
Not gonna lose it, no
This feeling is not falling from me
So you better watch out
There's somebody new in the city
"

They all get together in a flying car, which is driven by Joey and all sing the chorus while having fun.

"There's somebody new for you
In the city, in the city, in the city
Somebody new for you
Somebody new here for you
Baby, somebody new for you
Oh, there's somebody new her for you
"

UserPostedImage

During the new verse, they're still in the car and Martina is shown singing with some close ups of her and others having fun or looking out of the windows of the car.

"And where are you, you
Who I used to love, yeah, yeah
You should see me now
Should check out this high feeling I have inside
"

UserPostedImage

When Martina finishes, they finally reach to the place they were heading to and all get out of the car, while Tanya sings her new verse.

"I've been wasting too much time now
Getting up'n'down, doin' things I've never really wanted to do
I've been a fool
But now I see how much it's cool
"

Towards the end of the verse, they get into another building, which appears to be a shiny and futuristic club which not only contains humans, but also sort of evolved animals, aliens and even robots. So Joey sings his verse before the five Titans join the others at dancing.

"Ya can look at me living my life, yeah
And remember how you could never be as true as me
Now I'm being the way I wanna be
Yes, I'm breaking this wall free
"

UserPostedImage

The Titans all look at each other and while the video goes in slow-motion for the pre-chorus, they all sing while walking among people.

"All of their eyes are on me
Not gonna lose it, no
So you better watch out
"

When the chorus starts, the video goes fast again and the five dance with the others in the club, singing the chorus as well.

Somebody new for you
"

During the bridge, the video goes slow-motion again and Den and Joey are shown singing.

"It's time to move on
Yeah, it's time to let it go

So you can look at me living my life
Being the way I wanna be
"

UserPostedImage

The slow-motion keeps going on for the pre-chorus too, during which they're all seen singing and dancing slowly while being among all of the other people who look at them without moving.

"All of their eyes are on me (Me)
Not gonna lose it, no (Not gonna lose it at all)
So you better watch out
"

As the pre-chorus ends, the Titans stop for two seconds smiling at the others and as soon as the chorus starts, everyone dances.

Somebody new for you
"

During the last two choruses, some scenes are shown: an alien with some flames on his head tries to approach and flirt with Tanya, but she smiles and throws some water at him leaving him alone, Joey dances and flirts with some female aliens, Laurence dances as well with a female robot, Martina touches an alien with a green skin and her touch makes a flower appear on his shoulder, she then winks at him keeping on dance and he smiles, while Den plays with the lights of the floor, turning them on and off as he walks over them.

Somebody new for you
"

UserPostedImage

Then the five all look at each other and Laurence and Joey sing the last two lines, ending the song.

"So you better watch out
"

When the song finishes, a wide smoke appears in the club and everyone gets out of it leaving the Titans alone, who show up a few seconds later smiling and laughing together.

thanks 2 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/03/2012(UTC), FiveT on 22/03/2012(UTC)
#139 Posted : 22 March 2012 11:14:11(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Only less than 2 days left to vote and I've only gotten 2 votes so far. Please Vote!

OOC: If you'd like your artist to be on the show just pm me so we can schedule a date.

Offline Andre Gandra  
#140 Posted : 22 March 2012 22:58:03(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
'This video was made for my fans, and just for them. I lost last year my beloved grandmother, she was someone I'll never forget and this is dedicated to her! enjoy it guys ;)'

UserPostedImage

‘I’ll Hold Your Hands’
Artist: Julia Volkova
Album: All You Want To Know About Me
(Angel Music records)
Director: Julia Volkova and Jake Nava

In a long beautiful beach, Julia is walking alone barefoot wearing a long white dress. It’s a cloudy day, and so the colors are turned to gray. Julia walks slowly, completely alone as she looks to the sea and sings the first lines of the song, she keeps looking to nowhere, like she had miss something very important for her life, and she just won’t be able to have this thing back again. It’s sad and very touching.

UserPostedImage

Don’t cry, don’t cry
Don’t cry my friend
The pain, you feel inside
Soon you’ll be fine
You just have to wait
Just wait till it erases

As the chorus starts, Julia stops looking at the sea and the camera turns back to her in a closer shot, where Julia express all her feeling though her interpretation of the lyrics. Together with this scene, there’s another scene that keeps switching from Julia’s closer shot to Julia’s walking in the beach.

UserPostedImage

And I’ll be here, I’ll be near
I will hear all your complaints
I’ll hold your hands
I’ll hold your hands

UserPostedImage

Now the whole video changes to Julia’s bathroom, where she’s taking a bath on her thub, probably she’s getting ready to go somewhere else. This is a very beautiful scene, Julia is so pretty and relaxing in this scene, and she interpreters the song in a very special mood, making all the people who’s watching feel her pain.

UserPostedImage

Be strong, be strong
Even if it hurts
Be strong too long
There’s nothing wrong
You just have to wait
Just wait till it erases

Again comes the chorus, and Julia is on her bedroom, she’s on her bed, holding a coffee on her hands and putting her clothes, now we can confirm she’s going somewhere, she’s wearing black clothes.

UserPostedImage

I will hear all your complaints
I’ll hold your hands
I’ll hold your hands

UserPostedImage

Next scene shows Julia is talking with a lawyer, she’s talking about some really important stuffs, she’s holding some papers on her hands and she’s listening carefully to everything the lawyer is saying to her.

UserPostedImage
Raise your face, no one can blame
Raise your face
Stand to the sun, even your eyes blurs
Stand to the sun

Now Julia is entering a cemetery holding a red rose on her hands. She’s looking very sad and she walks slowly again as she sings the song’s final chorus. She goes walking throughout the cemetery looking for a specific grave, now we all know that she lost someone really important for her, someone that she will miss for the rest of her life.

UserPostedImage

Hold my hand, Hold my hand
Hold my hand
Together we stand
I will hear, You deepest fears
So hold my hand
Together we stand

The last phrases of the song are sung by Julia, while she faces the grave she was looking for. She keeps looking to the grave, but yet we don’t know what’s written on it, then when she finishes singing the last lines of the song, a single tear rolls down her face and she let the rose falls of her hands than she turns around and leaves the cemetery, while the camera switches to shows what’s written on the grave.

I’ll hold your hands
I’ll hold your hands
I’ll hold your hands
I’ll hold your hands
Don’t cry, sweet star, don’t cry my sis

The video ends with a closer shot on the grave Julia was in front of.
‘Mary Lynn Volkova, a beloved friend, mother and grandmother, her words will never be forgotten’

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 3 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
FiveT on 23/03/2012(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 23/03/2012(UTC), deadserious on 23/03/2012(UTC)