logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#1 Posted : 24 March 2011 06:54:08(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)

UserPostedImage

MEMBERS:
UserPostedImage
Name: Daniel
Surname: Walnut
Twitter: @Den_TheTitan
Biography: Den, aka Daniel Walnut, was born in London on November 28th, 1991.
He's been called the 'smile' of the band for his positive and cheerful personality, but Den has worked hard in his life to get to his happiness as he struggled with depression during his early adolescence. But just like working to get out of his depression, Den works hard for all his goals and never gives up until he makes it and his high ambition made him able to record his own music when he was just 16 and released his debut solo album under a local record label in London at the age of 17.
So Den released other two albums that had a relative success in England, but working on his third album gave him the idea to form a band with other four people and created the Teen Titans, whose name is a tribute to the famous super-hero team of the DC comics.
With the band, Den released their first five singles and the debut album 'Teen', but left the group at the end of their first UK tour explaining that he felt a lack of friendship within the band.
So he released a collection of his solo singles with a new single called 'True Love'. During the promotion of the album though, Den regretted his break-up with the group and attempted a suicide, which failed and brought him close to the Titans again.
Once out of the hospital, Den took part of the Warped Tour and then rejoined the Teen Titans, releasing with them the new album 'Generation' and going on their first world tour.
During the tour Den met and dated the G2L member Lyrica Ocha, who he broke up with at the end of the tour due to unknown reasons and went on to release a new album with the group called 'Rebellion' along with the new solo one 'Planet Jupiter'.
After the releases of the new singles with the band and new solo ones, Den took a break with the rest of the band last summer to record new music in Los Angeles, where he dated a secret person until the end of August.
In November he met his current boyfriend Kegan Dawson who took him to his coming out in early 2013.
He released the fourth Teen Titans' album 'Neon Lights' in December 2012.
In January 2013, he joined his bandmates on the 'Neon Lights World Tour'.
After breaking up with his boyfriend Kegan, he met his current one Adam Black during the summer of 2013 and had a little baby girl called Britney with him through a surrogate mother this summer.

UserPostedImage
Name: Tanya
Surname: Stephenson
Twitter: @Tanya_TheTitan
Biography: Tanya Stephenson was born in London on December 14th, 1991. She's known to be the most vocally talented in the band and has been often compared to singers like Christina Aguilera for her strong vocals. She can be shy and quiet most of the times but is not afraid of showing her fun side or even her 'claws' if needed.
At the age of 15 she went to the high school of art and design being a fan of Japanese culture. She eventually joined the Teen Titans in December 2009 accepting Den's offer.
With the group Tanya released their debut album 'Teen' and at the end of their first UK tour, she released her first solo album 'So Far Away', still working with the band and releasing with them the second album 'Generation', which took them to their first world tour where Tanya took all the best reviews for her performances.
She then released with the group the third album 'Rebellion' and a new solo one 'Watashi No Jinsei' ("My Life" in Japanese). During the promotion of these two new albums, Tanya met and dated Thomas Evans who she broke up with during her break with the band in Los Angeles last summer.
She joined Celebrity Big Brother last October, while in December she released with the group 'Neon Lights' and had a relationship with Zack Smith, which ended due to cheating.
In January, she went on the group's second world tour.
Tanya is now recording new music with the rest of the group while also taking sometime off for herself too while dating her new boyfriend Dominic Brown, to which she has been recently engaged.

UserPostedImage
Name: Laurence
Surname: Vega
Twitter: @Rence_TheTitan
Biography: Laurence Vega was born in London on August 31st, 1991. He's known as the most professional and hard worker in the band and although this could make him look cold sometimes, he's just a perfectionist and gives his 100% in all he does, which is what made him one of those to have the highest marks at school.
He grew up with a strong passion for video games and computers and in March 2010 he accepted to join the Teen Titans for the money, replacing Rupert Flower who left the group due to a lack of passion for the job. So he was taught how to produce songs by Den and became the second producer of the band, releasing with the group their debut album 'Teen'.
After the band's first UK tour, Laurence decided to help his bandmates Tanya and Joey producing their solo albums and in December 2010 met Coco Lopez, who he married in May 2011 after releasing the band's second album 'Generation'.
So Laurence went on a world tour with the group and left a few dates before the end as his first baby Alexander was born.
In the late 2011 Laurence released with the band the album 'Rebellion' and went on releasing his first solo one called 'Einstein 2.0' in January 2012.
After the promotion of the albums, Laurence took his wife and baby with him to Los Angeles to have a break while recording new music with the Teen Titans.
In October, Laurence and his wife Coco announced to be expecting their second baby and he released with the group the album 'Neon Lights' in December.
After his second baby Louis was born, Laurence decided to take some time for his family, while recording new music with the rest of the group.

UserPostedImage
Name: Joseph
Surname: Frankson
Twitter: @Joey_TheTitan
Biography: Joey, or Joseph Frankson, was born in London on July 11th, 1991. His mischievous and playful personality got him the nickname of "Devil", but despite his wild personality Joey is also known to be quite sensitive and protective with the people he loves.
He was born in a rich family but all he wanted was a fun job to do with other people and although he first started a career in the world of soccer as a goalkeeper, Joey immediately accepted Den's offer to join the Teen Titans in January 2010 and released with the group the debut album 'Teen' in September.
At the end of the first world, Joey released his first solo album 'Hot Fire' but the break up with his girlfriend Claire King made him cancel all the promotion for the album and focus on the new Teen Titans' album which they released in February 2011.
A few months later Joey went with the group on his first world tour, at the end of which Ugenia Watkins - who he worked with before - replaced Laurence for the last few dates and Joey spent some nights with her, despite being in the middle of other rumors of flirts with Isabel Merjos too.
Then at the end of the tour Joey joined the first season of Clebrity Big Brother and lasted until the finals, developing his relationship with Ugenia who he started dating once out of the house.
In September 2011 was also released the new Teen Titans' album 'Rebellion' while Joey was in the house.
In April of 2012, Joey and Ugenia's twins Vanessa and Brandon were born and the couple started their cohabitation.
During summer he released his second solo album 'Flames Of The Night' which was only recorded for fans and didn't have any promotion as Joey took Ugenia and the babies with him to have a break in Los Angeles with the rest of the Teen Titans, recording new music with the them.
He announced his engagement with Ugenia in November and he released the new Teen Titans' album 'Neon Lights' in December.
After going on tour in January, he is now working on the next Teen Titans' record after marrying Ugenia in June 2013.

UserPostedImage
Name: Martina
Surname: Downtown
Twitter: @Mimi_TheTitan
Biography: Martina Downtown was born in London on January 15th, 1992. She was given the nickname of "Witch" for her quirky personality but Martina could hardly be seen as the bad witch of a fairy tale since she can be very sweet and is said to be like the "mommy" of Teen Titans.
She grew up maturing a strong passion for the retro music, art and style and at school she was always known as the most mature.
In 2010 she accepted to join the Teen Titans, releasing with the band the first album 'Teen' and recording the theme song for the Diamond Edition of the Disney's "Beauty and The Beast".
In early 2011 she started dating John Moore and released with the Titans the second album 'Generation', going on their first world tour, during which she broke up with John.
She released with the band their third album 'Rebellion' in September 2011 and started dating Nate Alexander, who she dedicated her official debut solo single followed by her album 'Rain Of The Pieces Of My Heart' in the summer of 2012, when she decided to take a break with the Titans to record the new music in Los Angeles.
She released with the band 'Neon Lights' in December 2012 and went on the second world tour in January.
During the tour, Martina was proposed by Nate to marry and the two decided to travel the world together later and eventually married in July 2013. Their baby Benjamin was born exactly a year later.

LINKS:
www.Official-Den.com [Official Den's Website]
www.Official-Tanya.com [Official Tanya's Website]
www.Official-Laurence.com [Official Laurence's Website]
www.Official-Joey.com [Official Joey's Website]
www.Official-Martina.com [Official Martina's Website]
www.GenerationOfTitans.com [Official Website of The Album "Generation"]
www.GenerationWorldTour.com [Official Website of The "Generation World Tour"]
www.TeenTitansRebellion.com [Official Website of The Album "Rebellion"]
www.TeenTitansBang.com [Official Website of The Single "Bang Bang Bang"]
www.WhereIsTeenTitansLove.com [Official Website of The Single "Where Is The Love"]
www.TeenTitansRadar.com [Official Website of The Single "Turn The Radar On"]
www.TeenTitansVideogame.com [Official Website of The Teen Titans' Videogame]

DISCOGRAPHY:

Albums

Teen (UK:8/HeatTop:8)
Generation (UK:7/HeatTop:3)(Certified PLATINUM)
Rebellion (UK:5/HeatTop:1)(Certified 4xPLATINUM)
Neon Lights (UK:5/USA:13/HeatTop:1)(Certified 2xPLATINUM)
Greatest Hits (HeatTop:5)

The Power Of Music(UK:15)
Planet Jupiter (UK:5/USA:18/HeatTop:3)(Certified 2xPLATINUM)
Don't Be A Pain In My Sky

So Far Away (UK:3/HeatTop:17)
Watashi No Jinsei (UK:11/HeatTop:12)(Certified 2xPLATINUM)

Hot Fire (UK:6/HeatTop:18)
Flames Of The Night (HeatTop:5)(Certified PLATINUM)

Rain Of The Pieces Of My Heart (HeatTop:9)

Einstein 2.0 (UK:7/HeatTop:9)(Certified PLATINUM)

Singles

Friendship Never Ends (DNC)
I Will Wait For You (DNC)
Illusion (DNC)
Saturday (UK:39)
Who Are You? (UK:14)
Someone (UK:3)
Out of The Galaxy (UK:3/TheTop20Airplay:16)
Behind Me (UK:11/Top20Airplay:1/Top20Digital:4/DigitalPopSongs:4) (Certified PLATINUM)
Memory (UK:16/TheTop20Airplay:3/MusicBox:1/Top20Digital:2/DigitalPopSongs:2) (Certified GOLD)
Recognise Me (UK:13/Top20Airplay:1/Top20Digital:10) (Certified GOLD)
Fight (UK:23/EU:37/Top20Airplay:3/Top20Digital:1/DigitalVideoCharts:3) (Certified PLATINUM)
Super Powers (UK:10/EU:35/Top20Airplay:3/Top20Digital:4/DigitalVideoCharts:1/MusicBox:10) (Certified GOLD)
No Space (UK:21/Top20Airplay:6/Top20Digital:12/MusicBox:7) (Certified GOLD)
Somebody New In The City (UK:12/Top20Digital:9/Top20Airplay:8/DigitalVideoCharts:1/Top10DanceSongs:8) (Certified GOLD)
Bang Bang Bang (UK:38/USA:38/Top20Airplay:3/Top20Digital:2) (Certified PLATINUM)
Where Is The Love? (UK:10/USA:6/Top20Airplay:11/Top20Digital:7) (Certified GOLD)
Turn The Radar On (UK:21/USA:30/Top20Airplay:2/Top20Digital:5) (Certified PLATINUM)
Heart Of Titanium (Top20Airplay:2/Top20Digital:1)
Phoenix (Top20Streaming:11/Top20Airplay:11/Top20Digital:5)
Fatality (K.O.) (Top20Airplay:5)

Play With Me (DNC)
Angel For Life (UK:20)
Loco (UK:3)
Flying Away (UK:26)
Thunder Of My Energy (UK:38/Top20Airplay:4/Top20Digital:2/DigitalVideoCharts:8) (Certified PLATINUM)
Jupiter (UK:6/Top20Airplay:5/Top20Digital:19/DigitalVideoCharts:5)
Fast Car (feat. Will.Rocca)(UK:20/Top20Airplay:12/DigitalVideoCharts:17)
Forbidden Wish (UK:6/DigitalVideoCharts:8)
Yourself(Top20Airplay:2)
Tick Me Off(Top20Airplay:1)

So Far Away (UK:8)
You're The Only One (UK:7)
Unexpected Love (feat. Shantel Stiletto) (UK:16)
Alive (UK:35/Top20Airplay:11/Top20Digital:10/DigitalVideoCharts:12)
If You Love Me (Top20Airplay:19/UK:30/DigitalVideoCharts:5/MusicBox:8)
Break The Ice (UK:25/USA:26/Top20Digital:15)

Technologic (feat. Mimi) (UK:7)
Your Words (UK:14)
The Devil's Got Your Eyes (UK:1)
Our Life (UK:30/DigitalVideoCharts:8/Top20Airplay:19)
Nightmare (UK:40/USA:33)

It's Something I Believe In (UK:25)
Give Me Roses (Top20Airplay:1/UK:32/USA:33/DigitalVideoCharts:5)

Somebody Like You (feat. Will.Rocca)(UK:32/Top20Airplay:15/Top20Digital:3/DigitalVideoCharts:2/MusicBox:9)
Insomnia (UK:26/Top20Airplay:14/MusicBox:6/Top20Digital:15/DigitalVideoCharts:17)
I Say Tonight (feat. Dominic Brown)(UK:24/USA:37/Top20Airplay:14/Top10DanceSongs:9)

Edited by user 21 May 2020 09:06:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 3 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 18/11/2012(UTC), BrownSugar on 18/11/2012(UTC), mebeme101 on 18/11/2012(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#2 Posted : 03 April 2011 01:48:36(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Check out www.TitansBehindMe.com for the video of our latest single "Behind Me"!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline FiveT  
#3 Posted : 10 April 2011 08:52:19(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Have you already read the lyrics of the tracks of our latest album "Generation"? If not check out www.GenerationOfTitans.com and read them all!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#4 Posted : 14 April 2011 06:29:51(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

We've been nominated as "Best Band" and "Best Newcomer" at the IMA's this year! Laurence has also been nominated as "Most Attractive Male" and Joey as "Best Personality". We're very proud. Thanks everyone!

Joey, Laurence, Den, Mimi, Tanya

Edited by user 04 November 2011 10:00:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#5 Posted : 16 April 2011 06:16:25(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Big news coming soon! Watch this space!!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#6 Posted : 18 April 2011 01:28:05(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

We can officially confirm that there will be a Teen Titans' world tour this summer! Dates and other news will be announced soon.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline GirlSpice  
#7 Posted : 18 April 2011 02:51:42(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Aimée: i just orgasmed bbz... SO EXCITED!!! so coming to this... look out for me bbz!!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline FiveT  
#8 Posted : 18 April 2011 04:29:27(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

GirlSpice wrote:
Aimée: i just orgasmed bbz... SO EXCITED!!! so coming to this... look out for me bbz!!!

Laurence: We're glad we got you excited! Looking forward to see you at one of our shows!
Joey: I think we should tell this kind of news more often if we make people orgasm! xP... Thank you Aimée though!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#9 Posted : 30 April 2011 02:17:12(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

We're looking for some support acts for our upcoming world tour! Contact us or our management if you're interested! (OOC: Pm Me)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#10 Posted : 01 May 2011 00:02:32(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UK dates of the "Generation World Tour"
June 1st, 2011 - O2 Arena, London
June 2nd, 2011 - O2 Arena, London
June 4th, 2011 - Echo Arena, Liverpool
June 5th, 2011 - Greyhound Stadium, Oxford
June 6th, 2011 - Memorial Sadium, Bristlol
June 7th, 2011 - The National Indoor Arena, Birmingham
June 9th, 2011 - Headingley Stadium, Leeds
June 11th, 2011 - Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle
June 13th, 2011 - Firhill Stadium, Glasgow
June 15th, 2011 - Ester Road, Edinburgh
June 17th, 2011 - The Odyssey Arena, Belfast
June 19th, 2011 - Wembley Arena, London
September 4th, 2011 - O2 Arena, London
September 5th, 2011 - Wembley Arena, London

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#11 Posted : 01 May 2011 00:08:16(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Ooc: love that your playing at Firhill, that's an epically shit wee stadium lol.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#12 Posted : 01 May 2011 00:10:10(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

genocidal king wrote:
Ooc: love that your playing at Firhill, that's an epically shit wee stadium lol.

OOC: lol it's the first thing I found :P.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#13 Posted : 01 May 2011 00:15:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
FiveT wrote:
genocidal king wrote:

OOC: The SECC would be a better choice :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY ‱ DUSTYN ‱ OSCAR ‱ RILEY ‱ SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU ‱ CARTER LEE ‱ JAKE ‱ MYLES ‱ ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN ‱ CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE ‱ CHRIS ‱ JASON ‱ LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE ‱ LINCOLN ‱ LAYLA ‱ MERCEDES ‱ MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA ‱ DENEIL ‱ CHICAGO NOBODY ‱ BLOOM ‱ SONNY ‱ VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN ‱ ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS ‱ ALFIE SUMMERS ‱ MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON ‱ KONSTANTIN ‱ FAYETTE ‱ SAYYID

Offline FiveT  
#14 Posted : 01 May 2011 00:17:24(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

BrownSugar wrote:
FiveT wrote:
genocidal king wrote:

OOC: I thought it was still under costruction. Think lol

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#15 Posted : 01 May 2011 00:21:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
FiveT wrote:
BrownSugar wrote:
FiveT wrote:
genocidal king wrote:

OOC: Still better than Firhill :P
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY ‱ DUSTYN ‱ OSCAR ‱ RILEY ‱ SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU ‱ CARTER LEE ‱ JAKE ‱ MYLES ‱ ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN ‱ CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE ‱ CHRIS ‱ JASON ‱ LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE ‱ LINCOLN ‱ LAYLA ‱ MERCEDES ‱ MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA ‱ DENEIL ‱ CHICAGO NOBODY ‱ BLOOM ‱ SONNY ‱ VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN ‱ ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS ‱ ALFIE SUMMERS ‱ MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON ‱ KONSTANTIN ‱ FAYETTE ‱ SAYYID

Offline FiveT  
#16 Posted : 01 May 2011 00:24:05(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

BrownSugar wrote:
FiveT wrote:
BrownSugar wrote:
FiveT wrote:
genocidal king wrote:

OOC: Still better than Firhill :P

OOC: lol

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#17 Posted : 05 May 2011 22:57:04(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Don't miss "A Titan Life" last episode this Saturday!!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#18 Posted : 06 May 2011 20:42:50(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

North America dates of the "Generation World Tour"
June 22nd, 2011 - Madison Square Garden, New York
June 24th, 2011 - Verizon Center, Washington D.C.
June 26th, 2011 - TD Banknorth Garden, Boston
June 28th, 2011 - United Center, Chicago
June 29th, 2011 - Wachovia Center, Philadelphia
June 30th, 2011 - Palace of Auburn Hills, Detroit
July 2nd, 2011 - Staples Center, Los Angeles
July 3rd, 2011 - Mandalay Bay Events Center, Las Vegas
July 5th, 2011 - General Motors Place, Vancouver
July 7th, 2011 - Bell Centre, Montréal
July 8th, 2011 - Air Canada Centre, Toronto

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#19 Posted : 08 May 2011 04:37:06(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

We just filmed an episode of "Gosthunting With...". It's been very funny, more news coming soon!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#20 Posted : 15 May 2011 03:25:10(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Check out this space tomorrow for some big news!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage