logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#1 Posted : 19 June 2014 01:31:37(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
OOC: So here it is, the official thread. Feel free to use this for interaction, interviews, live performances, reviews - basically anything. Let's just be active and make it fun :)

Vans Warped Tour 2014 - June 18th to August 8th 2014

UserPostedImage

June 18 Mesa, AZ
June 20 Pomona, CA
June 21 San Francisco, CA
June 22 Ventura, CA
June 25 San Diego, CA
June 26 Las Vegas, NV
June 28 Seattle, WA
June 29 Portland, OR
July 2 St. Louis, MO
July 3 Indianapolis, IN
July 4 Toronto, ON
July 5 Montreal, QC
July 6 Holmdel, NJ
July 8 Darien Center, NY
July 9 Scranton, PA
July 10 Boston, MA
July 11 Camden, NJ
July 12 New York, NY
July 13 Hartford, CT
July 15 Pittsburgh, PA
July 16 Cincinnati, OH
July 17 Cuyahoga Falls, OH
July 18 Detroit, MI
July 19 Chicago, IL
July 20 Minneapolis, MN
July 22 Columbia, MD
July 23 Virginia Beach, VA
July 24 Atlanta, GA
July 25 St. Petersburg, FL
July 26 West Palm Beach, FL
July 27 Orlando, FL
July 28 Charlotte, NC
July 30 Milwaukee, WI
July 31 Kansas City, KS
August 1 Dallas, TX
August 2 San Antonio, TX
August 3 Houston, TX
August 5 Salt Lake City, UT
August 7 Denver, CO
August 8 Albuquerque, NM

UserPostedImage

Vile Hour (Vans "Off The Wall" Main Stage headliner)
Bath Salts
Radio Vine
SYNCO
Pretty Little Freaks
Edward Barat
Miami
Liyah
Kourtney
Adam Black
Deneil Khan

UserPostedImage

Kai Rollins (Drop Dead Stage headliner)
Penetralia
Jason Smith
Leopard Five
Erica Kobayashi
Juneau
Smash Up!
My Girl Friday
Police Code
Molly's Chamber

Edited by moderator 10 August 2014 06:15:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 19/06/2014(UTC), erich hess on 19/06/2014(UTC), C4AJoh on 19/06/2014(UTC), Clampdown on 19/06/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 19/06/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 06/07/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 01/08/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 19 June 2014 02:03:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17933 time(s) in 10424 post(s)
as the bus drives Erica and mariko sit on the bed playing cards.

Erica: so what do you want for lunch?

Mariko: I would like to stop at a Chinese place. But they have to have good Rangoons.

Erica: I had one the other day,it was rubbery as shit.

Mariko: how many shits have you bitten,much less chewed?

Erica: fuck you,mariko. Got any threes?

Mariko: *looks at her cards*.....um....all I have is charizard and magikarps.

Erica: we need a complete set of some type of card.

Mariko: got any ash?

Erica: you know I don. .....wait, ash? There is no ash card!

Mariko: I made it myself,see? *holds up card*

Erica: well,the art is spot on.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3 Posted : 19 June 2014 02:15:05(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: Yucky, rangoons are nasty

Honor was making her way through the crowds of people with a water bottle in one hand as the hot sun was beating up on them. She decided not to wear black this time since it was so hot, and instead she had on a nice sunflower dress and some boots. She also wore a sunhat which shaded her from the sun a little in her face. She planned on enjoying the craziness of the tour.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 19 June 2014 03:15:09(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8594 time(s) in 2693 post(s)
The four guys from 'Penetralia' had just finished their first session in the signing tent, the band entirely new to this sort of thing were already enjoying the festivities so far. They wandered through the crowds at the festival, one of the bonuses of the band not being hugely well-known yet being that they could explore at their own leisure. Jonah and Gunner had already managed to find some alcohol and seemed to revel in the upbeat atmosphere, Koda and Beau on the other hand were a little more reserved, taking in the sights at a slower pace and enjoying the blistering sun beating down on them.
Offline genocidal king  
#5 Posted : 19 June 2014 05:38:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Juneau had arrived in Mesa after a long flight from the UK where they had played their final warm up show less than 24 hours ago. As a result, four of the guys were out cold on the bus, sleeping off their jetlag. The snoring was getting to Kellin, though, so he decided to get out of there and go see what was going on. The event wasn't open yet, so it would give him a chance to get a feel for the place and find his bearings on the stage. He exits the bus, putting his shades on, and heads across the parking lot to where Juneau would be playing later, looking to see if anyone else was around.

Edited by user 19 June 2014 05:52:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Clampdown  
#6 Posted : 19 June 2014 05:47:06(UTC)
Clampdown

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Police Code's beat up tour van arrives in Mesa. They had a days worth of driving from Seattle and were all rather tired. Erica is the first one to step out of the van "Ahhh, it's so much hotter than the van."
The rest of the band steps out and Jared takes a pack of cigarettes and smokes one, he had been without one for a long time.
Erica takes a deep breath "Well guys, this is our biggest gig yet, let's live it up."
Jenny takes one of Jared's cigarettes "We have some time to kill, what should we do?"
"We could stock up on some merch and meet some bands." Rodger says.

Edited by user 19 June 2014 06:06:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

Offline BrownSugar  
#7 Posted : 19 June 2014 07:48:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19150 time(s) in 7606 post(s)
Deneil had arrived in Mesa a few hours ago and had been catching up on some much needed sleep. His entire body clock is out of sync and this entire experience is still a little bit of a culture shock. He isn't really one for travelling and prefers to stay at home in his little flat in London where it is familiar and secure. Deneil has also never performed live before as he hates having all eyes on him and the pressure to deliver the goods. When he creates a song, he makes it then posts it online from inside his basement and doesn't look at the reaction whether it is good or bad. Performing to a vast crowd and having to look at them and their reactions while he raps and sings is something he is actually scared of. He hasn't even signed a record deal as the labels would obviously want him to tour and do lots of promo work but he prefers to be behind the cameras. The only reason he signed up was due to the demand of fans and as he will never do a tour of his own, this is the least he could do for the people that support him. He puts on a fitted blue t-shirt, baggy shorts, slips into some flip-flops and puts on a pair of shades. With the sunglasses on, he could easily be mistaken for his older brother. Deneil exists his small trailer and decides to inspect the grounds which is probably not a wise idea as the sheer size will probably intimidate him even more.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline genocidal king  
#8 Posted : 19 June 2014 08:40:07(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Walk On....with....MOLLY'S CHAMBER - Mesa, AZ - 06/18/2014

UserPostedImage

In the first of a video series, designed to show the last minute preparations of bands before they hit the big stage for their sets, the camera fades in to show the festival's iconic logo over a background of crowd shots and a chanting crowd from the year before, singing and cheering the names of a mixture of bands who have played the iconic Warped Tour at some point in its mammoth history. This stays on screen for some time, allowing the viewer the chance to really soak up a piece of the rich history of Warped, before it fades to black, and the sound goes quiet, gradually replaced by a more raw sound, like something is being filmed outdoors. Birds can be heard cheeping and the sound of people just milling around is quite prominent within the few seconds of blackened screen.

When it fades back in, there's the sound of a vehicle door slamming closed, and the camera shows a shaky image, blurry at first and then coming into focus eventually, of Molly's Chamber frontman Josh Meyer walking across the parking lot of Warped Tour, dressed for the Arizona summer in a pair of shorts, a vest and a snapback cap. He smiles and waves at the camera before he takes a drink from a bottle of beer in his hand. "Dutch courage," he says in his unexpectedly posh Oregon accent, before he finishes the bottle and tosses it in the bin nearest him. The cameraman starts to follow him as he makes his way towards the stage, across the parking lot and away from the artists' area and the relative peace and comfort it offers the performers.

UserPostedImage

"Yeah, I'm nervous," Josh tells the following camera as he keeps walking, holding up a visibly tremoring hand as he says it, accompanied by a sort of sheepish laughter. "It's the first time I've ever done this. In the past I was either sat behind a drum kit [Blood of Wecz] or a piano [his solo work]. Today I'm just going up there with a mic for the first time ever. Fucking hell it's gonna be a nervy one," he says with an unconvincing chuckle. "I just hope that having the guys behind me will help me stay calm. Although if anyone fucks up, it's likely to be me. Those guys are like the slickest, sickest musicians I've ever met in my life." He looks at the camera as he's obviously asked a question off camera, nodding. "Yeah. First show, first on stag, first band to play the whole tour. No pressure hey?" he jokes as he bounces excitedly on the balls of his feet, throwing punches into the air. He then laughs a little again before walking over to a door. He stops and points at the sign on the door "Drop Dead - Stage Access Only" it says, causing Josh to open his mouth in mock shock, before he pulls the door open in walks inside, jogging up some stairs as the camera follows closely behind, the image bouncing as the operator tries to keep up with the vocalist.

When the camera comes back into focus again, Josh is at the top of the stairs, side stage, where the rest of Molly's Chamber are already waiting with their instruments strapped around their necks. "Punctual," Josh says into the camera. "Prepared and too nervous to not be here," drummer Matt Malia tells him in a distinctive Australian accent before the whole band laugh nervously. Josh sighs and grabs a fresh beer, taking a large swig from it, before he turns to the band, ushering them in with his hands. As the band huddle around him, Josh looks into the circle. "Alright, guys...this is it. This is our first show, and the moment we've spent these last weeks we've been practicing for. We all know what we need to do. There's gonna be a lot of people out there, and it's our job to give them the time of their lives. 95% of them won't know who we are, but let's get that playing into our hands. Let's show them who Molly's Chamber are. Let's show them what Molly's Chamber can do. Stick together, back each other and most importantly, let's all have fucking fun boys! Leave everything on that stage! Let's do this!" The band all whoop and cheer before everyone shakes hands and bumps fists, before the band move into their position at the side of the stage, waiting for their cue, when the song currently playing. Josh hangs back a bit from the rest of the band, and as the song fades out, an almighty cheer of anticipation comes from the currently unseen crowd out front. Guitarist Gareth Phillips jumps up and down in the background. "This is it! Let's do this!" he yells, before the first four members of Molly's Chamber make their way out on stage one by one, lapping up the cheers of the crowd as they disappear off screen and onto the stage.

Backstage, Josh bounces nervously, before he takes his vest off and replaces it with a fresh t-shirt. "Gotta feel clean to give it my all," he jokes into the camera. He stands for a moment, mic in hand, waiting for the sound of the guitars playing a slow yet atmospheric riff. "And we're up," he smirks, before he too makes his way around the side stage rigging and runs out into the middle of the stage. At this point, the camera cuts to the front of the stage, between the crowd and the band, just as Josh comes running out, now dressed in a camouflage shirt and a pair of shorts. He walks to the front and steps up on the monitor at the centre of the stage, staring out at the crowd. He smiles as he raises his hands and beckons for them to give him more, which they duly oblige with.

Josh smiles for a moment, lapping up the unexpected reaction from the Arizona crowd. Clearly his Blood of Wecz star shone much brighter than he had thought among metal and hardcore fans. He looks across the crowd before raising one arm in the air. "Mesa, Arizona! We are Molly's Chamber from Sydney motherfucking Australia. Let's get this fucking party started. I wanna see you all move!" At that, the drums behind him play four quick notes, before a heavy yet melodic guitar riff starts to play out, getting the crowd banging their heads in anticipation, and leaving Josh with a smile on his face. "This one is called Mortal Kombat, let me see that floor open the fuck up......ONE TWO THREE GO!" on the sound of "go" Josh and the rest of the band leap into the air as one, landing on stage just as the big note thumps through the air and sends the early day crowd into a circle pitting frenzy.

UserPostedImage

As the intro riff of the thunderous hardcore track rips through the Warped crowd, Josh makes his way back to the front of the stage, raising one foot onto the monitor as he leans forward, raising the mic to his mouth and starts to scream the first verse of the song. "We all look to the sky for our revelations/Tortured, bound and buried for our proclamations/The apple cast us all outside/Left to fight without a guide/No more garden stories/No more hopes and dreams of love and glory/" As the first verse draws to a close, the band clearly giving all they have and putting every ounce of energy into their show, the camera fades to black, bringing the first Walk On video of the tour to an end.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 19/06/2014(UTC), erich hess on 19/06/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 19/06/2014(UTC), Clampdown on 19/06/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 19/06/2014(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#9 Posted : 19 June 2014 10:53:15(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Police Code plays Warped Tour day one in Mesa, Arizona 6/8/14

UserPostedImage

Before Police Code starts setting up for their set, a group of people documenting the festival approaches them. "Hey, we're documenting Warped Tour, do you have a moment?"

Erica replies with "Yeah, totally, what's up?"

The camera focus on Erica and you can hear one of the crew members ask "Well first, welcome to Warped Tour, we understand it's your first time, have you ever done anything like this?"

"Sort of, we were planning on touring with Some Kind of Planet but we felt like this was more important, so yeah. And we've also played Cosmosfest, we were the first band to play that. But we've never toured outside of California, Washington, or Oregon."

"Okay, okay, so are you playing the whole tour"

"We're going to be playing as many as we can, we're a little low on funds so we could use some donations, we definitely want to do the whole thing though."

"I forgot to do this earlier, could you state your names, what you do, and maybe you could give us a run down of your band?"

"Sure thing, I'm Erica, I sing and I've been doing a lot of guitar for the band, we're releasing a split with Some Kind of Planet and we thought it'd be cool if Jared sang instead of me for most of the tracks. That's Jenny, our bassist, Jared, our main guitarist, and Rodger, our drummer. We're from Seattle, Washington, we actually formed last year so to be doing things like this so early in our career as a band is awesome. We've currently released a demo and like I said we're releasing a five inch split in July, it's going to be really fucking rad, and we're going to be playing songs from it so come hang out."

The camera crew thanks the band for their time and allows them to set up. Erica drives the van closer to the stage as having heavy gear made it difficult to get it all on stage. Rodger begins setting up his drumset. "Ohh, shit, I lost my tuning key. Keep setting up I'm going to go bum one off of someone." The band continues setting up amps, guitars, bass, and Erica starts bring Rodger's drum equipment on stage.
"Kay, let's start checking." Erica says as she turns on the mic. She calls for a roadie to toggle the mixer accordingly. "Check check check check, 1 2 3, keep going up, louder, louder. Check check. Okay, I think I'm good, we'll play a couple seconds of a song once Rodger comes back. How's your bass, Jen?"
Jenny lifts her head up. "I'm still untangling this damn cable hang on." After thirty seconds of untangling, she finally plugs it into her bass amp and turns it up loud. She plucks her E string. "Fuck, that is really out of tune, it must be the humidity here. Yo, Jared, could I borrow a tuner." He doesn't reply only tossing her a tuner. She catches it and plugs it in and begins to tune. Rodger comes back and tunes his snare quickly and they go through the beginning of Winter Formal.
"Ready?" Erica says and the band nods in approval. The band then walks off stage and waits until it's time for them to play.

A few minutes pass and Police Code walks on stage. The crowd cheers for them, most not knowing who they are. Erica walks up to her microphone, her Gibson LPJ in hand. The band goes into the closer of their split "Yes."

UserPostedImage

"Hey, Mesa fucking Arizona, how's going? Do we sound good?" The crowd cheers in approval. "I noticed a mosh pit was starting to form, I think that's pretty fucking rad, it's really hot here so I tip my hat to all of you moshing cause it gets really hot.I stepped out of the van earlier today and this wave of humid heat hit me in the face. The van was hot, I mean really hot but this is worse, it's so dry. That's why I brought water. So, I'm pretty much done singing you guys, I'm trading places with Jared"

"Give it up for Erica LaForge everyone! This next song is also on our split. It's called Winter Formal! One two three four"
The band goes into Winter Formal and a huge mosh pit erupts. They then go into the next song "Just Say No."

"Alright, this next ones a cover. Raise your hand if you know Neutral Milk Hotel." A sea of hands raise. "Then you'll love this one, it's called Song Against Sex." The band goes into a fast punk version of Song Against Sex prompting a huge mosh pit.

"Okay, this is our last song, I hope you enjoyed our set, give it up for Molly's Chamber they fucking rocked. All the way from Australia and I'm afraid my bands gonna go bankrupt on tour, we're only a day's straight worth of driving away. We've got T-shirts but they're in short supply, we'll be in the merch booth so we'll sign 'em!" The band goes into What the F Minus and they start jumping on top of speakers, moshing into each other, and by the end all the instruments are out of tune. The song ends, Jared puts his guitar down and dives into Rodger's Drumset causing the whole thing to collapse. Erica grabs the microphone.

"Thanks, everybody! We're Police Code, peace out!" The band tears down for the next group.

Edited by user 19 June 2014 10:54:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

thanks 3 users thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
erich hess on 19/06/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 19/06/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 19/06/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#10 Posted : 19 June 2014 11:02:43(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3962 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
Adam black was just chilling in the tour bus in Mesa, excited about the Warped tour, but also worry deeply about how Den is going to cope with Britney without him their, Adam goes out side to get some air hoping he bumps into someone that he knows and also at best trying to avoid Mariko, the air in Mesa was odd to Adam as the air was really clean and we're him and Den live the air is polluted but here Adam just wanted to breathe this air all the time
UserPostedImage
Offline Clampdown  
#11 Posted : 19 June 2014 11:12:09(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Police Code finishes up putting everything into their van. "Good job everyone! We fucking ruled!" Erica says and she smiles. The hang out at the merch booth, handing out assorted merch from other bands as well as their own occasionally signing shirts and demo tapes.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Offline erich hess  
#12 Posted : 19 June 2014 12:24:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

super first day! its been a loooong time since i was last on tour. hell,i cant even remember the last time. and not just because of all the high grade....candy i have in my system. i missed the smell of sweat,weed and gaffer tape. especially the tape. today i crafted a hammock out of the stuff. i am scared to sleep in it,but the important part is i made it...and i may have made a tape picture of hello kitty's face on several fellow buses. tours are like prison,you gotta show people you arent to be fucked with. if you have a hello kitty on your bus made out of tape? you are pretty much my bitch. ill let you retain your dignity and wont bother you at all,so we'll keep this little incident between us,right? where were we? oh yes. the tour. most of my tourmates are nice,cute,and good smelling. tomorrow i will be out and about before the show,so come see me and we will eat pork skins until we pop!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 4 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 19/06/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 19/06/2014(UTC), Clampdown on 19/06/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 20/06/2014(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#13 Posted : 20 June 2014 03:47:16(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

On the road with: Police Code
UserPostedImage

The video starts with Jenny, in the shotgun seat, fiddling with an iPhone. She finally manages to adjust it correctly on its tripod and she smiles at it. "Hey, it's Jenny from Police Code. We just left Mesa, we're in Phoenix right now. And it looks like we're just about to hit the highway. Right now, we're on our way to Pomona, California and we're planning on spending our day off at the beach, woo! We actually brought one lone surfboard, it's on the top of the van right now, it's probably going to get stolen on this tour. So, I just want to thank every one in Mesa for the awesome time. That was pretty nerve racking but once we got into it, it was really fucking awesome. I just want to tell you guys we will be coming back sometime soon. I think it's uncanny that we get to share a stage with bands like Penetralia, Juneau, even Molly's Chamber is an honor! Oh shit, my batteries about to die. I'll talk to you all when we get in Yuma. Bye!" She picks up her phone and stops filming.

The camera starts rolling again and the band is seen getting out of the van. "Hey, we just arrived in Yuma, Arizona; and it's a fucking dump. This place is fucking nasty. We're stopping by Panda Express to get some lunch, not exactly the best but I'm pretty sure it's the most authentic Asian restaurant here." Erica is heard laughing as they walk into the Panda Express. The camera cuts out again but starts rolling again. The band is now in the van and "Kerosene" by Bad Religion can be heard playing on the stereo. You can hear Erica tapping on the wheel and singing along. Jenny laughs "What can I say? I had to bring this CD with us on tour. So we're just about to enter El Centro which by the name I can automatically tell this place is going to be a dump. The camera does a jump cut to right as they're entering El Centro. "The actual city part of El Centro isn't as bad looking as I once thought. Take a gander." She points the camera outside the window and then back to her. "So we're almost in Pomona, I'm so stoked. Unfortunately no good bands are playing tonight. So, I'm going to conserve my film space now so I'll see you in say Corona? I think that is a capital idea. C'ya!"

The camera starts rolling again and the van is driving through Corona. "So, we're in Corona now, this is the last city until Pomona, Google Maps says it's only 25 minutes away so we're pretty much done driving. We'll be crashing with Rodger's parents tonight, they actually live in Fullerton. Lucky for us they have a pretty secure garage that we can store our stuff in and it may or may not get stolen. I'm hoping may not get stolen. So I'll see you all at Warped Tour tomorrow, peace!" The camera cuts out and the video ends.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

thanks 3 users thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 20/06/2014(UTC), erich hess on 20/06/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/06/2014(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#14 Posted : 22 June 2014 05:40:28(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Police Code plays Warped Tour day three: San Francisco, CA

UserPostedImage

Police Code arrives at the venue hosting Warped Tour in San Francisco. San Francisco's breezy climates was a positive change for the band, being in hot climates for the week definitely took it's toll on the band. They all get out of the van and stretch. "Wow, I think today has a better turnout than Pomona." Rodger says. The band joins the audience for Molly's Chamber all of them right up to the rail and moshing. Afterwords, the band starts setting up and Erica is given the duty of hanging up a new banner for the band.

UserPostedImage

Rodger begins setting up his drumset and when he finishes he plays a fast drum fill breaking one of his sticks. "Oh shit, haha!" He walks to the edge of the stage and hands it to a random group of people. "Here, you're the first person I saw and I like your Suicidal Tendencies shirt, have my broken stick!"

Erica starts tuning her guitar and checking into her microphone. "Hey hey hey hey, check check! Okay, I think I'm good." She finishes tuning her guitar, turns on her amp and sets it down on a stand.
Jenny plugs in her bass and starts tuning and she starts playing Summer Madness by Kool and the Gang on bass to soundcheck. "You good, Erica?"
"Yeah, how about you Jared?"
"I'm good"
Erica grabs the microphone. "Good afternoon, San Fran! We're Police Code, we're from Seattle, Washington! Get your fucking feet moving!" The band goes into Yes, they start jumping around and Erica jumps onto Rodgers drumset and does a flip off of it. During an instrumental break Erica screams into the microphone. "Come on San Fran, this may be our first song but I want everyone going crazy like it's our last!" The crowd responds to this and start moshing harder. The song ends shortly after and the crowd erupts in cheers. "This next song is a cover. It's from one of my favorite bands, they're called Rage Against the Machine. Evil Empire was the first CD I ever owned. I'm stalling because we're still tuning. Kay, if you like Rage, mosh, if you really like Rage show me some god damn rage, if you fucking love Rage, let out all your anger, crowd surf, and stage dive!" Jenny goes into the bass intro.

UserPostedImage

"Let's go, one two three four!" The whole band goes into the song and the crowd goes wild and Erica climbs onto one of Jenny's amp cabinets and she hangs upside down from the rafters as they go into the bridge. "Sing it with me! I'll sing it first! Then you sing it! I wanna be Jackie Onassis! I wanna wear a pair of dark sunglasses! I wanna be Jackie O oh oh oh oh please don't die! One more time except you guys sing it!" The crowd erupts into the bridge and they go back into the song and Erica jumps off the rafters and runs into the mosh pit as she sings the last verses of the song. She crowd surfs back to the stage "Thank you guys! That was the first time we've ever done that song and you guys fucking ruled! This has been our craziest show, especially for us. We've never been this energetic in a show but I love it. Thanks, San Francisco, we have three more but I'm done singing."

She trades spots with Jared and they go into their next song Winter Formal. The band starts dancing, moshing into each other. Jared plays the guitar solo behind his head. The song ends shortly after the solo and the band takes a breath. "Thank you guys, I'm Jared Sandoval, that's Erica LaForge on guitar, Jenny Hellinger on bass, and Rodger Whittaker on drums. Give them a hand, they're the three fourths of the band that make it special. Our next song is about a really good friend of mine who dropped out of school Junior year and we lost contact after this. If you're in the audience or even watching this at home, this one is for you, dude. Our friendship was too short."

The band goes into F Minus and the whole band especially Jared start jumping around on stage and halfway through the song Jared's guitar strap falls of and his guitar falls hard on to the stage but he picks it up and continues playing despite how hard it is to play a guitar without a strap. "Shit, did you guys see that? It scratched the paint a little bit if you guys can see it. So, this is our last song, give us a good sendoff to Venture motherfucking California!" The crowd cheers loudly for them chanting their band name. "You guys have been so awesome! This has been our best show yet! We're gonna come back here soon! We love you guys!"
The band goes into their last song Just Say No and the band starts running around and dancing wildly and by the end the band dog piles each other in the center of the stage and Rodger dives off his bass drum and into them. Erica reaches for the microphone. "Thank you, San Francisco! You guys fucking rocked!" The band gets up from the dog pile and starts tearing down.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

thanks 2 users thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 22/06/2014(UTC), erich hess on 23/06/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#15 Posted : 23 June 2014 23:09:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica is enjoying her day off. She is prowling the streets of California,gnawing on a chili dog hungrily. Her pupils are the size of saucers and she has a crocs shopping bag under her arm.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#16 Posted : 24 June 2014 05:39:28(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Dallas had been out since early morning, searching for something slightly less than legal. It was difficult since he was the main drug user in the band, and no one else seemed to be that interested in finding anything stronger than weed. However, he had managed to find someone to sell him a few different substances and he was now on his way back to the venue to get on the bus and sample his wares. He was so focused on getting back that he didn't even see Erica as he was walking right towards her.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#17 Posted : 24 June 2014 08:30:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica is focused on her chili dog as she struts down the street. it is exceptionally tasty.so much that she is singing a little song to it. "chiiiilli dog. chiiiili dog. you are made from the asses of hogs. you are soooo tasty,even if you are made of testes" she eventually bumps into dallas. chili dog goes one way, the bag of crocs going the other. "you got your peanut butter in my chocolate!" she wails.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#18 Posted : 24 June 2014 08:39:16(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Dallas is looking sideways when he bumps into Erica. He had bought many a drug over the years, but it didn't mean he was ever any less nervous. He always hated the walk from a dealer to his home, or in this case the bus, because he feared he could be stopped at any time by the police. He's not looking when the two collide, which makes him severely jump. "Shit!" he says, before realising who it was. "Erica? Damn, shit I'm sorry, are you ok?" he asks. Her wail seemed off. What was she talking about?
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#19 Posted : 24 June 2014 08:52:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich rubs her butt as she stands. not that it hurt,but it seemed the most cartoony thing to do at the time. "mr dally i presume?" she asks,thrusting out her hand with a little hop. she knew who dallas was,mainly from erich's adoption of dustyn. adopted adult sons were part and parcel to hers and erich's divorce. "i am juuust peachy. you know,typical boy meets girl,girl loses imaginary chocolate story." she giggles. she had an idea she wasnt making a lot of sense.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#20 Posted : 24 June 2014 08:57:35(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Dallas laughs at the way Erica reacts. The two had never met before, but she was exactly like she seemed on tv in person. He smiles and holds his hand out to shake hers. "Dallas Corners, ma'am," he says politely, still clutching the bag in his inside pocket. He chuckles again when she mentions the imaginary chocolate. Was erica high or just erica? He couldn't tell, but whatecer it was it was infectious. "Have you been...ummm...indulging?" he asks with a laugh.
UserPostedImage