logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 04 May 2014 04:15:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Tiffany Brooke Mackenzie, better known as by her stage name Nova, is an English singer and songwriter. In May of 2014, she released a track via SoundCloud called 'Cheerleader' which gained positive feedback from critics and artists alike. She then signed a two album deal with Five Pesky Kids, the highly respected label owned by Weekend. She's currently working on releasing some new material before working on an album.

Nova was born in London, United Kingdom on July 28th, 1992 (22) to parents Emma and Christopher Mackenzie. She is the half sister of Victoria Rios, better known as Glamazon and has an older brother by the name of Oliver Mackenzie, who is a British model and actor. Nova got her start in music when she was 13 years old, finding influences from the likes of Peter Gabriel, Queen, Gwen Stefani, and Coldplay. "I just became so entranced with music, like never before. I never really paid music much attention until I was a teen." She attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art in hopes of pursuing a career in music later. When she turned 17, she took an interest in the London nightlife and found herself attending night clubs and raves, most of which she would often write about later in the week. She gained more and more interest in poetry and took a job as a model to raise enough money for a session in a recording studio. When she quit being a model, she did small gigs where she would sing covers or would attend open mic nights for prize money, sharing her poetry for anyone who would listen. Finally, after 2 years, she had earned enough money, brought herself a small flat, and began writing more songs to record. In August of 2013, she recorded, 'Cheerleader' and sent the demo to record labels but was turned down, after not hearing from anyone.

She decided to try her luck again, the following year, when she personally created a SoundCloud account and uploaded the song. After a few days, the track has gained over 200,000 likes and shares. The song made it's way through social media but in a final move, she decided to keep the track anonymous until it was revealed through Culture Uncut she was the singer of the song. "My influence for that song was just 80's sort of pop. It's quirky and almost a little nauseous to hear after so long, like it's so happy. It's sarcastic and kind of witty in a way. I've been told I've got a smart mouth when it counts."

A few days later, the singer found herself signing her first record deal with Five Pesky Kids, for 2 albums. "I hardly believe it. I mean, it's a bit crazy to be signed already and I've only got one song. I just hope they don't tell me to piss off soon. [Laughs]" When asked about having Glamazon as a sister, she replied, "It's pretty cool I guess. I mean I always just saw her as a sister to me, not some big star that she is. Our styles aren't so far apart but they aren't so similar. I'm still figuring it all out, you know? I haven't got a damn thing planned, I'm just taking it as it comes. I'm shit at planning."

The name 'Nova' comes from her fascination with space. "I love space, it's just so unknown and huge, the possibilities are endless. I love things like that. I don't like when there's one set solution to everything, you know? I love ambiguity and uncertainty. It's no fun having all the answers and there's nothing left to explore. I'm just like that. I give a little here and there but I don't open myself like a book, what's the point?"

UserPostedImage

[Singles]
Cheerleader [DNC]
Daze [Debuted #12; Peaked #7]
Kill My Buzz [Debuted #1; Peaked #1]
Tasty [Promo Single]

[Albums/EPs]
Morning After [Debuted#_; Peaked #_]

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Fall Festival 2014

UserPostedImage
EUROPE
July 4, 2015 - Ericsson Globe (Sweden)
July 6, 2015 - Vingio Parko (Vilnius)
July 8, 2015 - Parken Stadium (Copenhagen)
July 11, 2015 - Wembley Stadium (London)
July 13, 2015 - Manchester Arena (Manchester)
July 15, 2015 - Aviva Stadium (Ireland)
July 18, 2015 - Ziggo Dome (Amsterdam)
July 20, 2015 - O2 World (Berlin)
July 21, 2015 - Lanxess Arena (Cologne)
July 23, 2015 - Stade de France (Paris)
July 25, 2015 - Hallenstadion (Zurich)
July 27, 2015 - Sportpaleis (Antwerp)
July 29, 2015 - Mediolanum Forum (Milan)
July 31, 2015 - Palau Sant Jordi (Barcelona)
August 2, 2015 - Vasil Levski National Stadium (Sofia)
August 5, 2015 - Piaţa Constituţiei (Bucharest)
August 7, 2015 - Tallinn Song Festival Grounds (Tallinn)
August 9, 2015 - Hartwall Areena (Helsinki)
August 10, 2015 - Hartwall Areena (Helsinki)
August 12, 2015 - Olympic Stadium (Athens)

UserPostedImage
10 February 2015 Dallas, TX @ Trees
11 February 2015 Phoenix, AZ @ The Crescent Ballroom
13 February 2015 San Diego, CA @ House of Blues
14 February 2015 Los Angeles, CA @ Mayan Theater
17 February 2015 San Francisco, CA @ Slim's
23 February 2015 Glasgow, Scotland @ QMU
25 February 2015 Sheffield, England @ Plug
26 February 2015 Oxford, England @ O2 Academy Oxford
27 February 2015 Manchester, England @ Academy 2

UserPostedImage
PopJustice Interview
Kill My Buzz (Official Video)
Interview w/ Fall Festival 2014
FUSEtv Interview

Edited by user 30 July 2015 11:42:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 11 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 04/05/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 04/05/2014(UTC), kandii on 04/05/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 04/05/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/05/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 18/05/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 27/05/2014(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/05/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 28/05/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 28/05/2014(UTC), erich hess on 29/05/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2 Posted : 27 May 2014 03:55:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Released: May 26th, 2014
Genre(s): Synthpop, Alternative/Indie
Length: 3:37
Written By: Tiffany Mackenzie
Produced By: Seven Four
Label: Five Pesky Kids

Description
After shocking listeners with her surprise track 'Cheerleader' on soundcloud, English singer Nova decided to give us another taste of her style by releasing her debut single, 'Daze' on iTunes. The single is a complete 180 from her fun and quirky synthpop track which echoed in the minds of hundreds of fans. This time around, she's switched things up with the Syntpop, Alternative, Indie inspired track. The insistent snare beat provides a sense of forceful urgency beneath synth bleeps and Nova’s raw vocals which prove to be quite impressive. The track gives a little more compared to 'Cheerleader' in that you get to really focus on her voice and at the same time enjoy the quite addicting beat. Her vocals are on full display here as they glide across the warped melody, putting the listener in a sweet trance state. Although there are some parts where she plays with a little bit of vocal effect, it takes nothing away from her ability as a singer. In fact, just the ability to completely shine through a different sound just with a second track is credible.

Lyrically, the song emphasis a chaotic relationship which all started as he watched her dance. The transition from her vocals from the verse to the chorus is pure soprano heaven as she belts out a strong chorus which is also catchy. Her vocals really breathe life into the track, sounding sultry and sexy and all the while being mysterious and vulnerable. Critics praise the track saying it's completely out there without being too unfamiliar and listenable. The handclap-like beat gives a bit of playfulness with some dark lyrics that hint at the use of drugs and alcohol mixed with a sweet and confusing love affair. She begs the question, 'Can you find me? Can you?' and then ends the song with the repetitive 'And we dance' as the track stops.

Midnight crying my eyes out
Over you
5am we're good and my pants
You're getting into
What's the matter don't you like it like this?
I've been training to take all of your hits

Somebody caught me dancing
Cupid wasn't around to know better
Self-inflicted arrow through his sweater
His sweater, his sweater

Smells like whiskey and cigarettes
Same love story, romeo with his modern Juliet
He left his sweater
And we dance, we dance, we dance, we dance, we dance

Shut my mouth with a kiss
I've never liked gentle or cared for forever
Something about us tonight
It could always end and I would keep occupied

Staring at my reflection in the rain
Wasn't intoxicated, but everything is in a daze, but can you
Can you find me, can you?
Can you find me, can you? Can you?
Can you find me, can you?
Can you find me, can you? Can you?

Cupid wasn't around to know better
Self-inflicted arrow through his sweater
His sweater, his sweater

Smells like whiskey and cigarettes
Same love story, romeo with his modern Juliet
He left his sweater

Can't you find me? Can't you find me? Can't you find me? Can't you find me? Can you? Can you? (Gypsy) Can you? Can you?
Can't you find me? Can't you find me? Can't you find me? Can't you find me? Can you? Can you? Can you? (Gypsy)

Sounds Like:

Edited by user 27 May 2014 03:56:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 11 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 27/05/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 27/05/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 27/05/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 27/05/2014(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/05/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 27/05/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 27/05/2014(UTC), kandii on 28/05/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 28/05/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 28/05/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 28/05/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#3 Posted : 27 May 2014 04:09:18(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Daisy: Daze, eh? Get it...? Daisy! It rhymes. Eh...sorry mate. But, maaaaaaate, this shit is amazing. Your voice is insane, and I love the little effects that you put on it. Fuck anycunt that says it's wrong. And I think I might need to gie this dancin a go if you can get a boyfriend through it. Fancy teachin me? Lol. Great song, mate.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 27/05/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#4 Posted : 27 May 2014 05:08:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Daisy: Daze, eh? Get it...? Daisy! It rhymes. Eh...sorry mate. But, maaaaaaate, this shit is amazing. Your voice is insane, and I love the little effects that you put on it. Fuck anycunt that says it's wrong. And I think I might need to gie this dancin a go if you can get a boyfriend through it. Fancy teachin me? Lol. Great song, mate.

Nova: I get it love, funny. :P Thank you, I'm glad you gave it a listen! Sure, I've got the moves like Jagger haha.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 27 May 2014 06:12:03(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Miami: This is one hell of a catchy tune! Love the lyrics and vocally you nailed it. Great work!
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Offline Moquel  
#6 Posted : 27 May 2014 07:25:21(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Giselle: This is really good Nova. I enjoyed listening to it and also the cool effects that just completed the song was just pure fire. I love the lyrics. I think you got you a great single girl.

Radio: Dance? Danceeeeeeee bitchessss. Dannnceessss. *starts dancing* bitches know I'm rick James... Good single doll. Give it to me and you GAVE IT! I love you already.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7 Posted : 27 May 2014 14:40:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Miami: This is one hell of a catchy tune! Love the lyrics and vocally you nailed it. Great work!

Nova: Thank you honey :)

Originally Posted by: Moquel Go to Quoted Post
Giselle: This is really good Nova. I enjoyed listening to it and also the cool effects that just completed the song was just pure fire. I love the lyrics. I think you got you a great single girl.

Radio: Dance? Danceeeeeeee bitchessss. Dannnceessss. *starts dancing* bitches know I'm rick James... Good single doll. Give it to me and you GAVE IT! I love you already.

Nova: Thank you Giselle, can't wait to hear your new single, I've been a fan!

@Radio: Awww thank you! Such high praise coming from the likes of you, I'm honored. I'll continue to give it ;) haha.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Moquel on 27/05/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#8 Posted : 28 May 2014 01:10:09(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris: I love Nova, not just because she has a cool ass name, but she is also talented and down to earth. and this beat here is crazy but the lyrics are the shit. I mean that in a good way. Family talent must be in the genes, so she going to need someone like a painter boyfriend. Excuse me as I practice throwing paint and calling it "Modern"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 28/05/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#9 Posted : 28 May 2014 07:00:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Chris: I love Nova, not just because she has a cool ass name, but she is also talented and down to earth. and this beat here is crazy but the lyrics are the shit. I mean that in a good way. Family talent must be in the genes, so she going to need someone like a painter boyfriend. Excuse me as I practice throwing paint and calling it "Modern"

Nova: Haha, thank you :) Carry on with your artistry.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#10 Posted : 28 May 2014 13:59:28(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Very different sounding from Cheerleader. Cool deal of versatility shown early on, and interesting. Cool lyrics too :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 28/05/2014(UTC)
Offline Mckenzie-  
#11 Posted : 29 May 2014 01:26:44(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Ryan: Only getting around to hearing this now and wow. Massive fan of this. It's a great song to dance to, whilst avoiding mainstream pop. I love the sheer sexiness of the lyrics and their direction. I'll definitely be on the lookout for your other songs.
retired x
thanks 1 user thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 29/05/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12 Posted : 29 May 2014 12:18:57(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Very different sounding from Cheerleader. Cool deal of versatility shown early on, and interesting. Cool lyrics too :)

OOC: Thank you :)

Originally Posted by: Mckenzie- Go to Quoted Post
Ryan: Only getting around to hearing this now and wow. Massive fan of this. It's a great song to dance to, whilst avoiding mainstream pop. I love the sheer sexiness of the lyrics and their direction. I'll definitely be on the lookout for your other songs.

Nova: Oh wow, utterly starstruck right now, I love PURE so much. Thank you. I can't even tell you how creepily I'm smiling right now.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#13 Posted : 30 January 2015 14:26:33(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Music's latest rising star, Nova, talks with Fuse about her upcoming album, supporting her biggest Pop influence's on tour, and what she likes in a man.

What was it like working with Jared Nevo on your debut album?

"It was life changing, to be completely honest. I'm used to writing by myself, doing things by myself but having someone else who knows their music, who knows their sh*t, it's really refreshing. You can always tell when someone is passionate about their music and he's definitely one of those people. I actually requested to work with him because I'm a huge fan of Hey Lolita, so I wanted to work with him for my album, and he was sweet about it. He agreed and I told him my plans and everything about the concept and he thought it was a great idea, so we worked on it for months and months. We instantly clicked, you know, it wasn't awkward. I will say I was a bit starstruck, because he's like one of my musical influences, so I was afraid to work with him because I didn't know if I would live up to, you know like his expectations. I didn't want him to be like "Oh this sucks, I don't want to do this," so it was nerve wracking but fun."

What's your favorite track on the album?

"That's so hard, because I love them all so much. I think......I'd have to say probably, lyric wise, "Strain." It's probably some of my best lyrics I've written over the years with a wonderful concept to it. Production wise? I think "In Your Dreams" might just sh*t on everything! I don't know, it's hard, I love all of them but those two definitely stick out for me. They are two of the strongest songs on the album also."

How did you create the concept behind the album?

"Everyone keeps asking me if it's based on a true story and yes, it's all very real! The things I sing about have happened to me before. Even though the events are pretty much one sided, I think it doesn't hurt the story at all. And it's a brilliant story in my eyes, one night stands always are. And to those who think the album are events that happened in a matter of days, no, it was literally all in one day and one night that this all happened. It just seems like I was going temporarily insane for months."

Did you have any collaborations dreamed up for the album or did you want to go it alone?

"I wanted to go it alone. I, personally, haven't really reached out to many people for a collaboration yet and I felt like this album didn't need one at all. It's my story, my mouth has to be the one to tell it. Plus, it's like my first album so I wanted to test my creativity without having to answer to answer to anyone, you know what I mean? I didn't want to have to, and it sounds selfish, but I didn't want to have to adjust my sound to fit with someone elses when I had it all planned out for so long of what I wanted my album to sound like. I took the time to focus on myself and what I wanted as an artist, which is like the most important part of a record. You find yourself and you really find out what your taste is musically. It's different than listening to your influences but ti use them in your music is wicked."

Do you feel like there's a ton of new breed of new artists this year?

"Every year, the noobs pool, as I like to call it, gets larger and larger and it's cool. Newer artists getting the chance to get into the spotlight and get their music out to larger circuits is always a plus in my eyes. It just takes time. I always think the best talent has yet to be discovered sometimes, because new artists just continually shock me with how different and amazing they sound. I adore new artists, because I am one, so I like being able to grow with them and we all are basically growing up together in the industry."

How did the tour with GirlSpice come about?

"It's gonna sound crazy but I was actually told by my manager that I was going to be going on tour with them. I was like 'Wait, me and Girl Spice? Get the f*ck out!' I adore those girls, all of them. They were like my main pop influence when I was really learning to write and be a recording artist. I just love everything about them. They are the ultimate girl group and the best, to be quite honest. They influenced everyone and they just can't be beat or touched. It's really an honor to be going on the road with them."

Are you nervous about touring for the first time?

"I am, yeah. I love performing but I've never done it like across the states before so I don't know. I like new things and new challenges though so it'll be loads of fun."

What's something to expect from your live events?

"Lots of fun, always. I'm just a really silly girls who loves to have fun and just be myself on stage. I love performing, it's a wonderful art. And to perform my own songs is even better. I just like the fan interaction as well, because talking to them over Twitter and all these social media sites is cool and fun but to be there in their face and like seeing how they react is just plain amazing. I really can't wait to go to places like New York and Canada and my home country, Europe. I'm so excited."

Do you feel like you've established yourself as an artist yet or are you still experimenting?

"I'd say I have a smaller horizon than I did before. I quickly found out what I like and don't like but I'm totally still experimenting. I think all artists still experiment in some way, shape, or form. As an artist, you grow and sometimes your style changes. You start learning new concepts and new sounds so you never really truly stay the same no matter what. It's just all about experimenting and finding your niche then being creative. The entire album is one big experiment. There's different sounds, different eras, different vibes."

Biggest influences for the album?

"GirlSpice was definitely one, and of course Hey Lolita. Most of my sexual and dark lyrics come from them. I love alternative rock and alternative hip hop so there was some of that influencing me. I really love rap and hip hop, which you can hear through some of my tracks. I'm also a movie lover so I'd imagine some of my favorite movies with my music playing in the background, fitting perfect with the scene. I love dark, goth pop and bubbly pop so, there's that."

Jared Nevo recently called you his celebrity crush, what do you think about that and who is yours?

(Laughs) "He did, didn't he? Well, he's certainly mine! Not a bad looker. I would say I had the biggest crush on Billy Khan for a while. I always appreciated a good looking man. I think I have a thing for brunettes and you know, dark haired men, it's really attractive to me. But I don't discriminate. I do love men. Errr, I don't know, Erich Hess is a really funky guy, I love his look. The pompadour and greaser type look has always been a turn on for me. I know he's married and his wife is lovely but he's a cutie. I love a good pompadour."

Do you have a certain 'type' of guy?

"I tend to go for bad boys. I love bad boys. I like nice guys but I really like bad boys. I love the mystery and sort of chaoticness. I don't like to be too still or happy, you know? It's weird but I can't be happy all the time. I'm not saying I would date a complete assh*le but I'm not been known to date the type of guy who would risk their life for me. Also, he has to have good hair. I love a man with good hair. And even though I don't smoke, I like the smell of cigarette smoke on a guy, it's sexy. Cologne is nice but you're a real man if you have a cig in your mouth. (Laughs)"

Do you feel your album was 'dark' or too revealing?

"I think it's actually just the right amount of revealing. I'm not like saying anything too controversial but I'm not being too vague so, I think it's perfect. There's enough details to know the story and there's enough room for your imagination to run wild, which is what I want. The craziest scene you can imagine, it's probably happened to me. But I love pushing the envelope so I might even get heavier on my next albums. I'm a very sexual person, I love sex, and I don't hide it that much, as you can see with my single "Tasty," but I won't really just focus everything on sex, although sex is the main driving force behind this album. I'm sorta open when I want to be but I know when enough is enough. Dark? No, it's lightly dark. I'm not like praising satan or chanting satanic rituals or anything but there's some dark elements to it."

You can pre order the new album, "Morning After" on iTunes right now and catch Nova's video for 'Kill My Buzz' on our Top20 Fuse countdown!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 30/01/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 30/01/2015(UTC), erich hess on 30/01/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/01/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 31/01/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 31/01/2015(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/01/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 31/01/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#14 Posted : 30 January 2015 23:45:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Karoliena: Erich would reply himself,but he's too busy blushing and giggling like a schoolgirl.

Erich: stop! I am not. Tee hee hee.

MiniMariko: the interviewer didn't mention your tea,I see...fire him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 30/01/2015(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#15 Posted : 31 January 2015 17:17:25(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Cara: You are super unique and fun, which is something you don't always see a lot in the industry. You seem very easy going and I think that comes across in your music, depressing and moody music is always good but sometimes you need something jumpy and fun. I'm really looking forward to hearing your album! :)
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 31/01/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#16 Posted : 31 January 2015 22:16:32(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Valentina: Super stoked for the album, honey! Just thinking about touring gives me anxiety so sheeesh, I can't imagine what you're feeling. But you're gorgeous, talented and most importantly, you have a wardrobe that's like 10/10 would bang worthy heheh.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 31/01/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#17 Posted : 01 February 2015 03:37:22(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
James: You've got a great personality and star quality. The fact that you've become one of the most anticipated new acts right now is no surprise considering you've got the total package looks, style and of course talent. :P Good luck with Morning After, I'm sure it'll be great.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 01/02/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#18 Posted : 01 February 2015 08:23:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Karoliena: Erich would reply himself,but he's too busy blushing and giggling like a schoolgirl.

Erich: stop! I am not. Tee hee hee.

MiniMariko: the interviewer didn't mention your tea,I see...fire him.

Nova: Aww, I love you guys more than words!

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Cara: You are super unique and fun, which is something you don't always see a lot in the industry. You seem very easy going and I think that comes across in your music, depressing and moody music is always good but sometimes you need something jumpy and fun. I'm really looking forward to hearing your album! :)

Nova: I am, I am super fun haha. At least I've been told that. I know, everyone's so uptight and competitive these days. Thank you, I look forward to releasing it :)

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Valentina: Super stoked for the album, honey! Just thinking about touring gives me anxiety so sheeesh, I can't imagine what you're feeling. But you're gorgeous, talented and most importantly, you have a wardrobe that's like 10/10 would bang worthy heheh.

Nova: It's like kittens are dancing in my stomach. Bang worthy wardrobe? I am officially made now.

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
James: You've got a great personality and star quality. The fact that you've become one of the most anticipated new acts right now is no surprise considering you've got the total package looks, style and of course talent. :P Good luck with Morning After, I'm sure it'll be great.

Nova: Thank you James :) I'm super excited to share it with you all.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 01/02/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#19 Posted : 02 February 2015 11:13:57(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

MORNING AFTER TOUR 2015
Join Nova on her first ever promo tour for her upcoming debut album, "Morning After." All tickets $15/£10.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 02/02/2015(UTC), erich hess on 02/02/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 03/02/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 04/02/2015(UTC)