logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<6263646566>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1261 Posted : 20 August 2019 03:43:05(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erich considered Ada's words about Gretchen. There were certainly worse people for her to spend time with. Gretchen in a round about way was part of the reason Erich was even here with Ada. She really wanted Ada and Marlena back in the group. "Maybe so. The woman is really one of those people that bring the best out of people. Erica has definitely changed for the better. Even Karoliena likes her. Even after her convincing me to at least speak to you...possibly even more so." Erich says looking down at the floor. He really didn't handle the initial contact with Ada very well. He still felt rather bad about it...but what else are ex husbands supposed to be,other than assholes? Erich shakes his head at Ada taking most of the blame for the marriage failing. "You did everything in your power. We both did. We made it last longer than anyone probably thought that it would. I...tried to change and it lead to resentment. If you left for a cult,or didn't. I think it would have ended the same." Erich says,looking over to Ada. He'd thought about this a lot and in varous states of being. He could never be the husband Ada had wanted. Erich handed Ada her sprite and took one for himself before sitting back down." You're welcome." He says as he thinks back to what was a lifetime ago on the duke. It had been some of the happiest moments of his life. This was indeed a bad idea. In a half hour or so,this question could bring that exact day back with a vengeance...only with far more melting of the surroundings. He sits in the chair and leans his head back ,so He is now looking at the ceiling. "Yeah.." He replies simply. Oh this was a bad,bad idea. " life was simple then,huh?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1262 Posted : 20 August 2019 04:23:02(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
“I am really happy for Erica. I am glad that that worked out for her after... after Nichole left,” Ada says back. She knew that Erica and Erich had been left in similar situations as she and Nichole had left around the same time. Purely coincidence, of course, but it had happened nonetheless. Ada and Nichole had been friends, and Ada was probably one of the few people who knew where Nichole was right now. She wondered if Erica would want that information. Ada equally hoped that Erich was incorrect and correct about his assessment of their relationship and its downfall. On one hand, maybe she wasn’t fully to blame for the ending of their marriage, maybe it was already over before it had even begun. But, on the other hand, over the years, Ada had perhaps romanticized aspects of their relationship too much. Erich Hess was more of a character than a person, and she had been let in on who he actually was. Some part of her still felt honored by that. She still had hope that if she hadn’t of left, maybe they would still be the moderately happy family that they were before. Being around him again today made her feel the way she did before, before they were married or even really together, when she was just fascinated and enamored with Erich from afar. Taking mescaline with him was definitely a bad idea. “I am sorry for trying to make you change. That was wrong of me.” Ada’s own anxieties had been what had pushed her to try to make Erich change. If she could learn to be calm, then maybe she wouldn’t have pushed him in the ways that she did. Ada sits back in her seat with her Sprite and giggles a small bit at remembering “the good old days” with Erich. “Days filled with Tom Jones and alcohol,” she muses, taking a sip of her drink.
Offline erich hess  
#1263 Posted : 20 August 2019 04:48:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Ah,Nicole." Erich lights up with laughter. She was a someone he never thought he'd hear about again. Erich picks up the pillow from behind him and spins it in his hands. Maybe it came from a long time as an entertainer, but he didn't like having unoccupied hands. "The one person whom Gretchen probably dislikes. I wonder if Nicole's kids have killed and eaten her yet?" He continues with delighted laughter. If there was any one in Erich's sphere of people he knew: Nicole was the one to probably be killed and eaten. " well...i don't blame you too much for wanting me to change. There was a lot riding on my shoulders. Erich sighs,looking to Ada very briefly. He desperately wanted this converation to be over. He didn't really do the real life thing so well. Being with Ada had many moments of him having to be the responsible one. Ada mentioning the good times,however, did brjng a smile to Erich's face. He had loved her so much before. Even during some of the worst of it, he still loved her. In a way,he did right now as well. But, it was a different sort of love. " i still do give you a thought whenever i put Tom on." He smiles up at Ada,they had had many a dance on the Duke. He also vividly remembered the way they had spent the day the world was supposed to end in 2012. He nearly mentioned it, but the mile high club isn't the sort of thing one should being up with their ex. Still,it was a a funny story to Erich.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1264 Posted : 20 August 2019 05:34:48(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada laughs at the idea of Nichole’s children eating her. They were a weird bunch - Nichole, Castor, all three of the kids. But that was probably why people liked them so much at the time they were popular. “Last I heard, she was doing really well, actually. In a small town in Massachusetts,” Ada informs with a small smile. “Completely non-devoured.” Ada opens her mouth to speak, but closes it quickly, shaking her head. Perhaps Erich was right, that the past didn’t really matter. She could see that Erich didn’t really want to talk about the past anymore anyway. As much catharsis as it gave Ada, she could tell that it only made Erich uncomfortable, and that was the last thing Ada wanted. “I have not listened to Tom Jones in years,” she admits with a small laugh. It seemed almost reserved for times with Erich to listen to him, and this was the first day she had been around Erich in years. It still felt weird to think that - that it had been literally years since they last saw each other.
Offline erich hess  
#1265 Posted : 20 August 2019 15:21:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Well, they still have a few years before they are adults,so there is still time for that cannibalism." Erich quips back to ada. He barely ever remembered speaking to nicole. But she did seem to have done Erica wrong,so child cannibalism should be her fate. When he sees ada seemed to have something to say but stopped,Erich frowned slightly and shifted in his chair. " Maybe you should say whatever is on your mind. Who knows if we'll ever be alone like this again. " he suggests. This could be very true as maybe this was just a one off meeting for them and may be it helped Ada. " no Tom Jones? You poor,deprived child. It's a crime to have ruined tom Jones for you." Erich said,suddenly rather embarrassed that he hadn't left the Welsh singer sacred in Ada's absence. If it wasn't basically groping a corpse,erich was really in the mood to hear some tom Jones now.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1266 Posted : 21 August 2019 02:05:55(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada gives a small smile. Seeing Erich wish something tragic on another person was not the form of Erich that she liked. She changes the topic, hoping to have the good-natured Erich back. “When we left the ice cream parlor, Marlena was already asking when was the next time she could see you again. She really liked you,” she says with a grin. Some part of Ada knew that Erich and Marlena would get along just fine, but it was nice to know that everything had worked out in that situation. Ada wanted to know when was the next time they would see him as well. She hoped this wasn’t the only time. Ada shakes her head again when Erich says that she should say what’s on her mind. “It does not matter. Just... promise me that you will tell me if being a parent to Marlena becomes too much. I do not want to disappoint Marlena, but I also do not want Marlena to be a... a burden for you.” Ada laughs at the idea of Tom Jones being ruined for her and shakes her head. “I promise he has not been ruined for me. He was simply... placed on pause for a moment while I got myself back together.” She takes out her phone and scrolls through her music streaming app. “Do you want to listen to him?”
Offline erich hess  
#1267 Posted : 21 August 2019 13:54:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich smiled warmly at the mention of their daughter. The child was easy to just completely adore. Maybe this is what a parental bond is supposed to be like? " I'm guessing tomorrow would be as good a time as any,right? We'll just leave from here and pick her up and go go go. We'll also get coins for those games. " erich tells Ada excitedly. He wanted to make some sort of impact on Marlena before he took up with Savannah haim on her tour. He had visions of taking Marlena to check out cars he was thinking of purchasing,be around and see him play music in person, find some animals to pet,etc etc. Erich leaned back in his chair again and brought his bare feet up to the small table between them. It had been a few hours with Marlena,he couldn't say if she would ever feel like a burden. And if anything in this new reconnection with Ada,he wanted to be honest with her. "Ada. We agreed to make a life. Im a degenerate and all, but i can't see being a bastard and feeling burdened by Marlena...but, I am what i am. I'll never be around 100%. I gotta travel, i gotta get those gigs done. I...dont know if that's the life you want her introduced to. " Erich says surprisingly lucid. He was a guest in this dance. Ada was there with Marlena when it counted, in the end this was her choice to make for Marlena. He'd gladly have them meet randomly on the road, but Ada knew what the road entailed. Erich considered Ada's question. Yes,Tom was just music,but it meant a little more. Maybe the mescaline was taking its effect, but he saw meaning in letting Tom Jones play. Ada seemed together. At least as well as she'd ever been with him. Maybe slightly more nervous than before but, this was a kind of nerve wracking time. " i think it's time you hear him again. Careful though; just listening to tom Jones can impregnate women.." Erich laughs with a smirk. It was well known that tom Jones was to being sexy as Chuck Norris was to being tough.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1268 Posted : 22 August 2019 01:46:11(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada was overjoyed that Erich wanted to see Marlena again the next day. She had expected for him to be completely parented-out after today, but it looks like he still found it fun for the time being. Ada, of course, still found it fun as well, to be a parent to Marlena, but she also was there every day, being a parent. It wasn’t always fun. But hopefully she could keep it exciting for Erich and Marlena tomorrow as well. “That sounds perfect,” she says with ease, stretching a little in her chair, trying to get comfortable in a chair that was the opposite of comfortable. She nods softly at Erich’s explanation of his life and what introducing Marlena to that would be like. “I think I am alright with it being like that, though,” Ada adds. “You go on tour. If you are anywhere close by, we can come see you. And then when you are done, perhaps you spend a couple days with us. Marlena would understand, she was already fascinated by the fact that you are this big musician. And it might be something for her to get used to. What if I start performing again, after all? I remember what it was like touring. It is difficult to be away for so long, but... no, I think we could make this work.” She nods to show that her small rant is at an end. Ada giggles and looks back down at her phone, scrolling through the different Tom Jones songs before picking the right one: of course, It’s Not Unusual. She stands up from her uncomfortable chair and gives a little dance to the song, shaking her small shoulders, making her upper torso move and shake. “Dance with me?”
Offline erich hess  
#1269 Posted : 22 August 2019 02:11:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"That could work." Erich agrees to the meeting of Ada and Marlena at close shows and whenever he was in town. It worked for Karoliena and her wife and kids. Ada probably doesn't care for Karoliena, but her kids are well adjusted with one mom being on the road a lot. " backstage has changed a bit since kids have come into the picture. Just give us a heads up before arriving so the heavy stuff can be put away. " Erich explains to maybe calm any worries Ada has about the more child unfriendly aspects of backstage. Erich does stop playing with the small pillow as Ada speaks and a smile grows on his face before lightly tossing the pillow towards Ada. " I KNEW you couldn't just retire like that! " he accuses playfully. He was delighted to hear the thought had ran through her head. He was very excited to see how Ada would do. A lot had happened in her life. How would her music change? When tom comes on and Ada gets up and starts to dance. Erich could feel the breeze that would blow on the deck of the Duke. He could smell the salt air. " oh,i dunno miss Ada. Ill wiggle next to you. I don't know if it's a dance." He slightly protests while He is already starting to get up. He does wiggle. But swings his arms like tom Jones. Yeah. This was a bad idea. This was venturing closer to the territory of being hard to explain if selene walked in.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1270 Posted : 22 August 2019 02:36:07(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“I really appreciate that,” Ada agrees when Erich says to give a call before they show up to the backstage of venues. “Do Karoliena’s children come to the shows often?” Ada wanted to be a part of the performance side of Erich’s life again, but she forgot that that could mean interacting with the other people on that side of his life as well. She felt prepared to see Erica again, they seemed to have perhaps patched up the ugliness between the two of them over Twitter and through Gretchen. But Karoliena was still a tough one. Ada knew that there was no quick, Austrian fix to that. Ada gave out a little squeal and caught the pillow that Erich threw at her, giggling. “Yes! I suppose it is in my blood still,” she agrees, hugging the pillow to her body. “I just need to write new music. Which is easier said than done.” She giggles again when Erich stands up and dances with her. “You are... a great wiggler,” she says jubilantly, still giggling as the song goes on, and then switches to the next song on the playlist, Sexbomb. Ada grins and twists her body a little slower, adding some sensuality to her dancing.
Offline erich hess  
#1271 Posted : 22 August 2019 03:20:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" not a whole lot. At least outside of European shows. It's just too hard for Cassie to corral 4 kids." Erich laughs nervously. He knew why Ada was asking. It was inevitable. There would be a meeting of karoliena and Ada. He sighed, already pre tired for an event that hadn't happened yet. "Karoliena will never be rude or cruel to you if children are present. She takes her parenting role deadly serious." Erich explains to Ada,leaning closer towards her in hopes of transferring his knowledge of karoliena to her. " besides, we tour with the harlots and Gretchen works their merch booth. We've never seen Gretchen mad,but we're thinking it'd be like a god damned geyser of fury. She's got your back." Erich chuckles. He didn't want Ada being scared to come visit at shows. He loved Ada's little squeal, it was so genuine. " im still holding you to that britto burning. I don't care if you aren't working at museum when it happens." Erich grins at Ada,the now looking to perform Ada,that is. "Good god.yes. i hate writing. We've been coasting off past successes for so long, i feel like an atomic war bride tribute band." Erich laughs in artistic solidarity in the face of songs being difficult to write. Erich nearly doubled over in laughter at being complimented on his wiggle. " baby, this is all jam,because jelly doesnt shake like this." He replies. Not knowing if the phrase works for describing men,but he was going to try. "You..um...still have it." Erich compliments nervously when Ada's dancing is definitely Tom Jones approved. Maybe erich was just a lustful person,but if there was a line, it was getting closer.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1272 Posted : 22 August 2019 04:13:27(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada listens, relieved to hear that Karoliena wouldn’t be nasty to her if her children were around. Ada just had to plan their meetings accordingly then, she thought. Although Ada liked to think of herself as a strong individual, she was emotionally very fragile, and couldn’t deal with a lot of negativity coming directly to her. “I will look to Gretchen to protect me, perhaps. Or I can sit at the merch table with her all night. Either way, I am sure I will be protected,” Ada says with a laugh, equally exhausted by the idea of being confronted by Karoliena as Erich was. “Honestly, my first idea was to just tour without writing anything new, and see if people would show up just to hear me sing some Ada’s Greatest Hits,” she admits with another laugh, showing her desire to not have to write anything else for a while. “But I do not want to cheat anybody who comes to see me. I am afraid they will be upset if I do not come up with anything new in the past few years that I have been gone.” Plus, Ada headlining a tour after all this time would be a difficult thing to pull off. She didn’t exactly have the same pull as she once had with labels and venues. “Danke, Herr Hess,” Ada practically purrs back to him when he compliments her on her dancing. Some part of Ada knew exactly what she was doing, but another part of her still played innocent, just thinking that it was perfectly normal to dance with your ex-husband alone in a hotel room after taking drugs with him.
Offline erich hess  
#1273 Posted : 22 August 2019 04:40:59(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich laughs with the vision of Ada sitting at a merch booth at a show her ex husband was playing. " oh Lord,Ada. Don't sit at the booth! You'll be on one of those websites: remember Ada von wannemaker? You wont believe where she's at now!" Erich loved those sites. He'd been declared dead 5 times by them. Maybe they knew something he didn't. Erich runs his hands through his hair at Ada's prospective return. It was solid reasoning and all. " Maybe...maybe see about getting on the tour with Savannah? She's a sweetie and would probably love to have you. I wouldn't even worry about having old material. People love hearing the classics. Hell,I could play the same set i we did in 2013,people would love it. Old songs are comfortable. People already know the words." Erich suggests,ready to book Ada on the spot. He always had confidence in her work and thought the world needed to see her again. Erich was in the public light for all these years when Ada was not. Knowing her story, or at least an outline of it,he wanted to see her redeemed in the public eye. She wasn't some monster or harlot (The non punk rock band type). When Ada speaks in a tone erich had heard many times before,he knew what was up. All the fractals and warbling sound effects around him couldn't overpower what he read in Ada's voice. This was a problem. If he flat out called Ada on it,she would probably be rather embarrassed. If he went along with it....he was actually paranoid enough to assume Ada would use the infidelity against him. So,he decided to try and change the subject " umm..you getting anything off this stuff? I wonder if it's stale?" He asks Ada,now looking at her face and nothing else.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1274 Posted : 22 August 2019 05:19:06(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“What? I could be your merch girl! It would be so wholesome, the fans would love it!” Ada says with a squeal and a laugh, shaking her head. In her head, she had thought nothing of it, but Erich was right: it would be a pretty pitiful sight if she really went to one of his shows and was seen sitting behind the merch booth during it. Ada thought about contacting Savannah Haim and seeing if she could join her tour, but then shook her head again. “You would not want me to be around that much,” she assures Erich with a smile. As much as Ada would like to be assured that Erich wanted her near, she knew that weeks together touring would only lead to them becoming tired of each other. They were friends now, Ada didn’t want to ruin that progress with constantly being around. “I am not even sure who to contact to be put on tours anymore. I am a completely independent artist now. A truly indie artist.” Ada bit her lip a little, slightly disappointed that Erich would change the subject, but also grateful that he didn’t let them get caught in an awkward situation that neither of them could come back from. “Umm... no, I guess I am not really getting anything off of it either,” she says back softly, grabbing her phone off of the table and turning the music off. “What should we do now? Just wait and see?”
Offline erich hess  
#1275 Posted : 22 August 2019 05:36:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"They certainly would. I have bitter fans." Erich says flatly but with a smile. If they couldn't joke about the past a little,all hope for true reconciliation was lost. Erich was a believer in humor eventually could be found in anything. Erich does seriously consider Ada's words. How long could they be together? Would they fuck or fight first? She may be right,constantly being together may be too much of a good thing right off like this. " well you do bring a point. But I would be occupied playing for her band and my own. So we could be separated enough." Erich suggests with a shrug. He really thought getting Ada back out there would do her good. Everything else they could work around. " let me know if you do want on, I can probably phone her up. As far as real bookings on yours, i can't say. Cassie takes care of all that for us. " Erich says,slightly embarrassed. He had no idea how the sausage was made,only thad it existed. Erich felt bad and that the energy was sucked out of the room.a but it did remind him of something that occurred in their relationship years ago. " Ada..do you remember that time in the casino with Nina t?" Erich asks. Years ago,asking this would have been a death sentence from Ada.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1276 Posted : 22 August 2019 05:59:50(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“And I have no fans, it will be perfect,” Ada jokes back, smiling just as brightly. She maintained the idea that everybody had forgotten about her since she had been gone, which may or may not have been true. Erich certainly still showed his fandom for her, but that was just one person. Of course, she would play music for just him, if he wanted her to. “Oh, what the hell. I will contact her, see if I can possibly tour with her as well. We shall see,” Ada finally decides with a nod. She had people that Marlena could stay with, that wasn’t where her worry came from. She was more worried about what could happen on the road rather than what could happen away from the road. Bringing up Nina T brought uncomfortable feelings to Ada, although she didn’t totally remember what had happened between the Erich and her in that casino. All she remembered was being extremely upset by it. “Vaguely,” Ada answers back, her voice low and monotone as she sits back down in the chair, hugging the pillow again to her body as she slips out of her shoes and brings her feet up on the chair as well. “Why?”
Offline erich hess  
#1277 Posted : 22 August 2019 13:57:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"You'll get new fans then, nobody wants old and used fans. They get crusty and cranky. You change anything about your sound and they yell sellout. New fans,however? They are little pillows of goodness." Erich says, ever the optimist about Ada's career. He was all in on wanting to help her get back some semblance of her old life. it may be harder,but it could be interesting for Marlena to once again have two musician parents. This was the life the little girl had meant to live at one time. " fantastic. Best case scenario people love you. Worst case scenario it's the tour from hell and we'll be bitter at each other forever. In any case, it'll be fantastic." Erich exclaimed excitedly when Ada decided she was going to go for it. He was very much an all or nothing sort of fellow and this was probably the most serious issue to be pressed one way or another to it's breaking point. Erich felt what little life that was left in the room after the Tom Jones stopped playing get sucked out at the mention of Nina t. But,Ada did remove her shoes, so she wasn't looking to dash out of the room. Erich was standing and started to slowly walk around the room. It was the Best way to burn the energy he felt. " well. It bothered me for ages that you seemed to think something happened with her. I have zero vested interest in lying to you now. Still,nothing happened. " Erich states. He had wanted his name cleared for a long time about that. He never felt Ada believed him. " so,like that is truth you can take to the bank." He continues, finally reaching down and opening the Can of sprite and taking a drink. It was nearly room temperature, and he could feel every molecule of the liquid binding to his own being. The drug was starting it's work on him. " trust me, the Nina thing does matter and is related to what I'm trying to say..um.i only changed the subject from Tom Jones out of not wanting you to question my story there rather than..well, old feelings did hard." Erich says awkwardly. Erich had never been untrue to any of his lovers and it was a hard thing to admit the thought crossed his mind.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1278 Posted : 23 August 2019 23:28:16(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada needed Erich’s optimism about her career. She didn’t think of herself so much as a pessimist as she thought of herself as a realist, and the realist in her told her that people would be disappointed if she changed her sound too much. But she had grown and evolved as a person, and that meant that her sound had grown and evolved as well. She was ready to show what kind of person she was now to everybody. And Erich was right: the worst case scenario is that nobody likes her music, she gains no fans, and then she’s right back where she started before. No harm done, except to maybe their relationship. “Thank you, Herr Hess, truly,” she says softly. “You have always been one of my biggest fans. I really appreciate it.” Ada listens to Erich and nods, watching him walk around the room. It made her a little nervous to watch him like that, seemingly so full of energy while she herself felt emotionally and physically depleted just by the mention of Nina T. “I feel horrible that this has been weighing on you for so long,” Ada tells him softly. In truth, there had been a time when Ada believed that something had happened between them - or at least, a time when she had been upset that Erich had put himself in a position where something could have happened. But she hadn’t thought about it in so long, and it looked like it was still something that Erich carried with him. She felt awful about that. She narrowed her eyes a little at the last thing that Erich said. She thought she understood what he meant, but she wanted for him to be more specific. She wanted to know exactly what was going on in his head. “What do you mean?” she asks, holding the pillow tighter. Could she get the answer she wanted?
Offline erich hess  
#1279 Posted : 24 August 2019 00:14:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Always a fan.Its far easier to support your vision because it doesnt suck." Erich replies brightly. He greatly admired people like Ada who could make songs that meant something. Something people would connect to. His own craft offered only escapism. Slightly more important to the world than the worst Adam Sandler film. In the great scheme of things,erich saw himself as producing the equivalent of toilet paper. Something used,then immediately forgotten. Even if their reconciliation would have went horribly,erich would have tried to get Ada back performing. If anything,he did believe in her art. Erich continues to walk slowly around the room. The familiar and comfortable glow started to emit from objects in the room. The room they were in felt as if it suddenly existed outside of time and in an isolated void. "It really has weighed on me for so long. I always felt like you never believed i was being honest with you about it or her. " erich says,slowing his stroll until he is behind the chair he was previously sitting in. He sighs and leame over its back to face Ada. "What do i mean?" Erich repeats the question and closes his eyes,briefly admiring the kaleidoscope behind his closed lids. It was a hard thing to say with actual words. " I think if the Tom Jones continued, um...this visit would never be mentioned to..." Erich trails off and looks towards the city out the window. "And i don't mean the new york times." He chuckles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1280 Posted : 24 August 2019 00:43:12(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada gasps a little and shakes her head. “You certainly do not suck either, Herr Hess,” she says simply. When they were together, Ada was absolutely Erich’s biggest fan, although his music never quite paired with her tastes. They were an odd couple - the Erich Hess and a little lo-fi darling together. If it wasn’t for the way that they had been pushed together by common friends, Ada doubted that they would have even looked in each other’s direction. “I did not believe you for a long time,” Ada admits, attempting to keep her voice level as she speaks. “I was upset for a little while, but mostly I was just scared. I was always very scared of losing you when we were together.” She was being more honest than she expected herself to be tonight. It didn’t seem like they had much to lose in being honest with each other anymore. “But I believe you now, I really do.” Erich’s answer was along the lines of the answer that Ada wanted, but it was embarrassing and saddening to hear. This was an exact situation that would have sent Ada over the edge if she had found out it happened with another girl when she and Erich were together. She was embarrassed for herself and Selene - despite not knowing her - for letting it happen. But mostly she was embarrassed and saddened by how much she wanted it to happen. She had wanted some type of reaction out of Erich when she danced and purred at him. And she was upset to hear how close she had been to getting that exact desired reaction. She sighs, and goes to stand up, but her legs feel like jelly, and she immediately sits back down. “I am sorry for putting you in this situation,” she says softly. “This was wrong of me to want.”