logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<188189190191192>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#3781 Posted : 23 May 2020 04:44:42(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erich: so dustyn plays someone I would hate. This i have to see.

Nina: i had a sugar baby once. It was great.

Chloe: i don't think that was the same thing. Technically whatever member of mimi you were with was the wealthy one. You were her...sugar..old lady?

Nina: nope. Demoted, love. You aren't replacement Erica now.

Chloe: neither was she!

Nina: *laughs* oh! Chloe's back on the board!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline FiveT  
#3782 Posted : 27 May 2020 15:16:39(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
CJ FRANKSON: "THE JOLLIES? THESE ASS*OLES WANTED ME OUT!"
Ex bandmate attacks the Jollies in new video and he wasn't so soft

UserPostedImage

It's May 2020, the Jollies are about to finally drop their awaited debut album 'Squad Goals' next month after a succesful collaboration with Coca-Cola with their single 'Meet Me At Soda Pop' released at beginning of this month.
You would also think everyone had moved on from the fact that they relaunched their team with a new member for a fresh start, you would think maybe the corobavirus outbreak had softened the situation, but you were probably wrong.
After launching a Q&A direct on Instagram yesterday, ex member of the group Cj Frankson decided to answer some hot questions about the story and he didn't go for a soft route.
In fact, after staying with the group only 5 months, rifts and differences tore him away from the others last year, making the group go back to zero with his departure after releasing the #1 hit 'InstaStory'. Now after months of silence, it took a question to open up and he sure looked angry.

Being questioned "What happened with the Jollies?" The ex singer now turned model and youtuber had first a laugh about it, then spoke his truth.

Quote:
"What happened? These assholes wanted me out. Yeah. My personality was too big for them, maybe they felt they were in the background. Look how they all wanna shine now and they waited for me to go to release all this. They are getting success? Yeah, it's only luck, imagine with me on board, what exactly adds this always angry dude they used to replace me. Does he even laugh?"

And it doesn't stop there, as questions about the group started to increase after this surprising answer Frankson even went on talking about them individually, commenting on David Hernandez' experience in the Celebrity Big Brother house or Natasha's family matters.

Quote:
David gone into that house, I deserved it more. I'm way more entertaining, I mean really. He looks like the defender of justice then treated me like sh*t. I mean look at him now with that Spoon guy, they even gonna marry, I can only laugh about it.
And Natasha? Man, she got some problems, no wonder with her f*cked up Russian family. Rose is useless, let her live in Disney and sleep, while Zafari thinks he can be me now, taking all my lines in the songs I had written too. Poor man."

So he definately didn't go lightly on the matter and for this reason in fact fans of the group immediately invaded social networks to defend their Jollies after the video and they don't seem to stop. What will be the truth? What side are you on?

Edited by user 28 May 2020 00:23:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 4 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/05/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 27/05/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/05/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 28/05/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3783 Posted : 05 June 2020 03:17:04(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Payton Attends George Floyd Protests in Los Angeles, California.

Payton protests with fans today in support of George Floyd against police brutality.

UserPostedImage

In the appeasal of George Floyd’s tragic murder by police, cities across America and beyond have exploded in protests.
Today, rapper Payton took the streets in association with nationwide anti-racism protests in downtown California.

In the photos posted to social media of the rapper, Payton wore a protective health mask that read “La Familia” while standing in close proximity to his fans. Fans saw the rapper, along with 30 of his associates which included the rappers younger cousin JT Rodriguez, along with fellow La Familia artist and songwriter Jazmine Diaz, being among the people.

People present reported that Payton declined to take pictures or do any interviews so as to not be a distraction to the movement. Still, Payton’s presence was definitely felt.

“I was protesting and saw a group of people in the corner of my eye. I turned around and I saw Payton and about 25 people with him! He was chanting and everything, but still seemed low-key about it, I couldn’t believe my eyes. An actual big time star coming out and showing support like that? That’s something you wouldn’t expect. It's a powerful realization that everyone is affected by this, even huge stars ,” one fan noted to Culture Uncut.

While another fan stated, “Payton joined the protest’s downtown, he’s a real one. Talk your sh*t about him but he’s out here with us. That’s respect bro. Not gonna lie he rich and he out here putting himself at risk to shed some light on the continuous oppression. Enough is enough. So we gonna remember this.”

Over the past few days, several protests have broken out, calling for an end to police brutality. Last week, an unarmed black man named George Floyd lost his life in Minneapolis due to the civil rights violation.

Earlier this week, Payton took to twitter to show his support:
Quote:
ThatKidPayton: Fite duh powa fk raciszm da ✊🏾 we in dis bitchh nobodi cud stop duh movementz u feel ? #justice4GeorgeFloyd

Throughout his career, Payton has touched on what it means to be a minority in America. Back in 2019, a track surfaced from his upcoming album, Payton Season entitled “Loud” that took shots at law enforcement. Despite launching his record label, releasing new music and revving up for the release of his album, Payton still decided to attend the protest in light of recent events.

Payton isn’t the only artist who has spoken about the recent events. Other artists including Stephanie Fierce, The Jollies and Joshua haven spoken out in support of the movement.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 05/06/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 05/06/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/06/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 05/06/2020(UTC), erich hess on 05/06/2020(UTC), FiveT on 05/06/2020(UTC), chaotic_princess on 10/06/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#3784 Posted : 07 June 2020 08:46:57(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Meet Paige Wesley

We wanna know how she got it,did she really want to be singer or not,is she in relationship or single

UserPostedImage

She currently signed to Big Diamond Records with Atlantic Records UK deal and that a big name for her to signed to this record label and she must be feeling lucky to be in it.
So we actually got a scoop from paige interview so here it is form what she says on interview. We ask her like do she really want to be a singer and here what she said on

Quote:
Paige: I Actually do not want to be singer because i was originally wanted be an actress when i was a about that 7 or 6 or so i my first major break was i was like in age of 8 in 1999 and it was the Tesco store so it was amazing but hard but still it all like good at first starter.

Then we ask her was it her first time getting this deal or was it not the first time she get this deal and here what she says

Quote:
Paige: Honestly It was not my first time to like actually got record label deal i got it since it was like 19 year old and i just currently in college and right now i not i mean i thought about my career for like in moment and i sing the song it girls aloud and i always fan of their music since i was about age of 11 and i don't know how my voice became better and better i always have confident of acting and everything except i don't have a confident singing because i too scary of how my voice really sound like and i get really nervous to sing in public cause really my mum want me to have strength for me to sing but i cry whenever i do that so i haven't been in industry so i was like why not let go. So I was discovered by record executives at McDonald and they say you have a look but do u have a perfect voice and i was like um yeah and they quickly says yes well ok then here the office of record label and it Was at Sony so i get real nervous about how they gonna react to my voice really i haven't take a vocal lesson i haven't even practice my voice i just do nothing with my vocal so i get to office and sing for them and i was like really ok so if i actually mess i total failure but whatever so i got up there i just randomly sing and yeah there you go haha. I was like idk cause are they gonna sign me or not cause really i don't know what gonna happen so they said to me like We're gonna sign you to Sony Music UK but you have to fly off to United states of America for their america record deal cause we need you to like break in industry in order for your reputation to go up in the roof so i was like oh alright so i met with Epic records then Columbia Records then J Records then Laface Records then Jive Records and RCA Records so three of them are interest to sign me to their record label but some aren't which is fine but i ended up sign to Columbia Records cause they have something for me to break out of jsut something you know. So i wanted to recorded album in UK but sony music uk want me to do it in america which i was litterly shock but it a new experience so i go with it and i met they amazing people in us so after i finish of all that i was honestly opening act for Beyonce In america, then Sharkia in Latin america tour,One Direction in france & finally i was in tour with my massive favorite is Rihanna in UK Tour which uk was my hometown. after i finish my album while on tour i released first single in like march 2nd 2012 after big promotion in uk and Europe and america so it hit to like peak at number 23 in uk for europe is number 54 and for america is hit at number 17 which it was huge in america so it was my absolute my favorite of all time and i released another single it did so well but the label quietly wasn't satisfied a little they want a big hit so they dropped me from record label i was like oh ok well it been great and yeah i have no regret bout being in industry you know it hard but it pay off so yeah it been great to being in sony label i listen i learn lot so yeah even tho i been dropped from record label i still be able to come to their party since i was their favorite so yeah

we ask her about is she been taken and she say

Quote:
Paige:No i still single i haven't found love and still lookin for one so yeah i am a single ladies.

we even ask her how does she got the warner music and big diamond records and she says

Quote:
Paige: i still living great life and no sad life. Honestly i haven't been in industry in while so i was like hmmm it does quite feel bore so i was like you know i love the music and i have to get this one again so i was like let go let do it and i saw a amazing building of warner music so i sing for them and they stop me and said wait we know you're that girl who just sign to sony right i was like oh yeah that me and they really want to be in their roster so i signed to their record label and then i signed to Atlantic Records In UK so it was going good then their a big diamond records who already sign 4 new artist on his label and i got a phone call and they said something about the new label is already coming so it huge but it in the america so i was like ok i sign it and we met at office and it was like a good business and i signed to their label so i started to record my new material in worldwide so it was great and i can't wait to release a my first debut single and release my first album and for my single is out on June 11 also for album is coming soon i just can't wait to get back to studio and work.

Y'all heard that her single is coming to June 11 so that everything we can get out of her so stay tune for more news.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 3 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 07/06/2020(UTC), erich hess on 07/06/2020(UTC), chaotic_princess on 10/06/2020(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3785 Posted : 08 June 2020 00:47:49(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
STUDIO60 RECORDS SET FOR MAJOR TAKEOVER
'It looks like the record label is set for new ownership as one of the UK's wealthiest families look set to purchase the record label for what is rumoured to be the biggest music industry buyout for quite some time in an unpredictable market following one of the most turbulent years the music industry has ever seen.'

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

The latest industry news indicates a major move within the business side of the music industry as the Harrington family look set to complete the purchase of Studio60 Records in one of the biggest deals of recent times. The London based family are considered one of the wealthiest UK families with their expertise primarily in the the Law industry and recent crossover into the entertainment industry in the UK which has added to their wealth in recent years. It's reported that the deal which may have already been concluded as recently as last week was between $400 - $600 million as the label is set to change hands from Gia Rose-Hilton to Brianna Harrington, who was kind enough to play a major part in the launch party for Culture Uncut magazine last year.

It's looking clear that the purchase of the record label is Brianna's first major business acquisition of her own as the rest of her family don't appear to have any ties linked to the deal and primarily their businesses and interests remain only in the UK for now. However the glamorous heiress to the fortune has primarily been based in the United States for the majority of her adult life and has been moving in her own direction to a more media oriented career path. At the age of 26 years old, it appears that this will very much be her own venture and an opportunity to show that she's capable of stepping out from the shadows and safety of her own family, albeit with a major advantage given the amount of financial support afforded to her and trying to build on her families empire while creating something in her very own image.

It's unknown what sort of path could be taken, but it's worth noting that a press release is reportedly expected imminently which will explain things in further detail and many reporters in the California area have been informed that a press-conference announcement is likely and that they should be on alert as this could be announced at very short notice.
What this means for the future of the record label and it's artists is currently unknown as the label and it's subsidiary labels have historically been incredibly profitable during it's peak, however that peak was around seven years ago and in the years since, the business side of the music industry has suffered massively. With some saying that the Harrington family have certainly overpaid in the purchase of the label as it's not been worth the numbers rumoured for quite some time and the majority of artists signed to the label have been inactive for quite some time, during the music industry's recent great depression.

Things have recently seen an upturn in productivity and creativity but it would be ambitious to think that the label will ever be able to reach the heights that it did during it's earlier years. It will take maximum effort and a lot of out of the box creative thinking to get any major record label back on the right track. But it will certainly be something worth watching unfold in the coming months and years.
thanks 6 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 08/06/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 08/06/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 08/06/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 08/06/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 08/06/2020(UTC), chaotic_princess on 10/06/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3786 Posted : 11 June 2020 12:41:49(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
THE JOLLIES MAKE SURPRISE APPEARANCE AT WATERGATE BAY
Pop group arrives in Watergate Bay causing a buzz as they are set to shoot their new music video

UserPostedImage

It's been a few days since the strict rules of lockdown in England were eased down and it seems it's happening right on time for the new Pop group appeared on the music scene this year after being held back in their projects by the coronavirus outbreak, despite being still able to work on a succesful and lucrous collaboration with Coca-Cola company on their second single 'Meet Me At Soda Pop' released last month, a talked eccentric appearance on the Celebrity Big Brother of member David Power and many streamings, interviews, social activities for the group that is taking part in movements like the current #BlackLivesMatter, against racism and discriminations working on their self-power motto.
Now after a week of competition for the fans who could join forces to draw the best art for their third upcoming single 'Emotions In The Moonlight', the group was seen today for the first time to enjoy all five together a good time in the daylight under the sun after making a surprise appearance at the Watergate Bay beach, where fans caused even a mass gathering that was criticized by some due to the current situation, leading to the Pop five and their team to walk off the beach every now and then to dissolve the crowd of people.
Yet it didn't seem to dissolve the excitement for the group and the fans that found a good time after a long period of fear and strict life. No spoiler on the scenes the group was shooting though as sources reported the group secretly shot the video during the night time. It also seems that singer and Celebrity Big Brother star Silver Spoon was also seen around that time and - take it with a grain of sailt before it gets announced - it was reported he was shooting scenes with the group. It doesn't surprise us though, after a long month of a lovey dovey cute affair with jolly David in the CBB house, we kind of expect them to have some more in the new video for what seems to be their most romantic song.

UserPostedImage
(Morning view of Watergate Bay, a real paradise for the Jollies' new video)

Now, despite all the drama around their ex member Cj Frankson who was replaced last year before the group eventually took off to actual success by the Italian Fabriano Galore, despite the family issues of Natasha Stanovski with her father taken to the public eye until now or the talked appearance of David at Big Brother which divided the public, it seems the five chose the perfect destination to celebrate love and the values they talk about in their music, as Watergate Bay can be a total paradise and maybe we need a bit of that after a long ride in hell with the beginning of 2020. So we are sure the Jollies needed that too and maybe who knows, we'll find their upcoming debut album 'Squad Goals' out on June 15th as enjoyable? We'll find out soon!
One thing is sure: we can't wait to see the full potential of this group once the whole music industry will be back and healed from this ill pain called covid 19.

Edited by user 11 June 2020 21:24:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 6 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 11/06/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 11/06/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 11/06/2020(UTC), erich hess on 11/06/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 12/06/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 12/06/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3787 Posted : 12 June 2020 01:24:58(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

STEPHANIE FIERCE ANNOUNCES HIATUS FROM MUSIC TO FOCUS ON ACTING
Fierce opens up about the passing of her father, music hiatus and acting

UserPostedImage
Fierce pictured in her home library.

After a successful comeback with "Lost in Electronica" the pop icon has announced that she will be taking a break from releasing personal music to focus more on acting. The critically acclaimed pop artist took the world by storm with new music earlier this year; and continued her streak at topping the charts with every single piece of material she released in the last couple of months. the singer's announcement should be no shock as the singer did drop hints that "Lost" and "X" would be her last albums for a while during several interviews and magazines this year.

However, with a pandemic and social crisis in the middle of it all; we did not expect the announcement to come forward so soon. In more recent news, the passing of her father had been unveiled to the tabloids but the singer has assured that is not the reason as to why she's distancing herself from releasing a new album. Her focus will now be acting as she starts shooting a new movie in August of 2020.

"My father passing has nothing to do with me taking a break from music but I do want to clarify that this is a hard time for me both personally and professionally. Me and my father didn't have the best relationship under the public celebrity eye. Some of the decisions that he made to go after my music career were very hurtful but I've long forgiven him and just last year we had a sense of closure and where on the right path to moving forward. Him leaving me is hard and I'm just a bit devastated. I'm definitely making my mental health a #1 priority at the moment and I'm super thankful for the support and love I've received from close friends, family and my fans"

The singer went on to share that the despite taking a hiatus from music work will not be stopping any time soon for the critically acclaimed pop icon.

"There's a lot of good changes taking place in the music industry and I'm super excited about the new talent that's rising and that's something I've always wanted to kind of just sit back and enjoy. I never got to do that because I was always working three steps ahead of myself and just never had the time. As far as music goes I am going on a hiatus. This doesn't mean I'm on vacation I'm actually driving my focus from music to acting. I'm very fortunate to have landed a role for West Side Story as Maria but I also have landed another role that I'm excited to share in the coming months. There's a lot happening in the acting world and I have to be mentally and physically prepared for that."

The singer did not mention any dates as far as when she will make her return to music but the singer assured that eventually it will happen at some point. Fierce also mentioned that since the new film is a music there will be new music in that prospect coming from her.

Edited by user 12 June 2020 01:35:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 12/06/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 12/06/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/06/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 12/06/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/06/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/06/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#3788 Posted : 12 June 2020 05:11:07(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Diego & Amy-Jayne is teaming up for Duets

UserPostedImage

They did song in Jan 2020 before event happen and he says: i have to do with Amy Jayne i mean the song is finish but i need somebody to duet with other than do it by self so i have to call Amy-Jayne and she was so sweet so it was pleasure to work with her.
Amy-Jayne says: i got call from producer and they said come to studio and i went down to studio and met Diego Lopez and he said i so sweet but what he really said is you so hot but sweet is true i always sweet and when i hear this song i was like cool that great song so i have to do this and he just wrote this song for like 2 min and it was amazing so at the end it turn out good.

So there you go so make sure you check out their duet single cause is out now!

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 12 June 2020 11:28:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 4 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 12/06/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 12/06/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/06/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/06/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3789 Posted : 14 June 2020 09:16:50(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Public Warning's Declan Harding: "Beau made my life a living hell!"

AXED Public Warning member hits out at former bandmate after "acrimonious" split.

UserPostedImage
[Above: The original line-up of Public Waring. From L-R; Carter Lee Alafouzos, Beau Elliot, Myles Dempsey, Declan Harding & Zander Lyons]

Having spent four years together, just releasing their highly-acclaimed debut album and seeing it top the charts as well as another new single, the aptly titled "Art of Letting Go", pacing for a top 5 debut on Monday, the Public Warning lads were seemingly riding the crest of one of the biggest yet smoothest waves the pop scene had witnessed in years. Things came crashing down around them, however, when Declan Harding was sensationally fired from the group earlier this week. The unexpected nature of it all, the back and forth of official public statements between the two parties, the Twitter spat involving Harding and Elliot and the divisive reactions among fans all read like something out of a "How To" guide written by counterparts Weekend and The Stat Nerds - two groups who have provided a slurry of tabloid fodder of this scale.

While many were blindsided by this turn of events, Harding himself included, a fractious relationship between members has been reportedly brewing for months. On the set of the video shoot for their previous chart-topping single; "Ache & Breathe", the boys allegedly had a "blazing row" on location and they refused to work together or even speak to one another for that entire day. This resulted in the video being comprised of solo takes and cleverly edited moments to make the results look cohesive, professional and artistic. Reports claim that Declan and Beau engaged in a ferocious war of words behind the scenes and that Myles, Carter Lee and Zander threw in the towel and walked away from the situation after failing to calm them down. The source of the argument was over a jacket as Declan confirms when speaking to us in his exclusive first interview since departing from the band.

Declan Harding wrote:
"The whole drama of the Ache & Breathe video is just one example of Beau's horrid temper. We were in wardrobe and I really wanted to wear this black jacket but no, he wanted it despite being much shorter than me. It escalated from there, really. Him wanting his own way. I actually didn't give two sh*ts about the jacket at the end of the day. It was the principle, though. That jacket didn't even fit him, it suited me most and because he wanted it and I DARED challenge him, it all kicked off. He always has to have his way. He's very intimidating, loud and entitled. Over the course of the years together, the other lads had become far more submissive to him than they used to be. It's like they just gave up and decided it's best to let him walk over them. I never did that. I always stood up to him and I think that was his biggest problem with me. Oh and he ended up not wearing the jacket in the end."

Of course, the problems were far more deep rooted than just something trivial like who gets to wear a jacket. While the boys have gone on record stating that they were all fine with the vocal distribution within the group, it is believed that the agreement to put Beau up front and centre stemmed multiple issues for them outside of the recording booths. As the band grew so did egos and popularity of certain members. While all five of them wrote and created their #1 debut album, "A Moveable Feast", the limelight and credit seems to focus on Elliot while remnants trickle down to the bottom of the rung, where Harding found himself. Both he and Zander Lyons do not sing any lines on their own throughout their entire album and merely only join in to harmonise with the others.

Declan Harding wrote:
"I remember Beau saying to me a couple of months ago; "You don't do enough in this group to even have an opinion!". That floored me. That was the icing on the cake, really. Showed me that the Beau I was once good friends with and hyped up and supported was gone. All ego and sadly, I was part in putting him on that pedestal. He was always a cocky b*stard but it was somewhat endearing and admirable. He just became a tyrant over the last year, however. When we got together, a decision was made to put Beau in lead position. That boy has an earth-shaking voice. I can't deny that. Beau is a SINGER. Me and the other boys are great singers too but we really wanted to highlight Beau because his voice makes you sit up and pay attention. We wanted to come out swinging and his belting is out of this world. We decided to do something different from the other groups and really focus on creating a strong and signature harmony, similar to a lot of Soul and R&B groups way back in the day. So that's what we did. It wasn't a case of us being lazy, us not being talented. We all worked hard in allocated roles. Just because I'm not up front doesn't mean I'm not working or singing. I have the lowest voice in the group and if you listen for that tone throughout our album, you can clearly hear me on the tracks. The narrative of Beau doing all the work is preposterous."

UserPostedImage
[The remaining four members are set to replace Harding in the coming weeks]

The writing must have been on the wall for Declan and his time with the group as their latest single and last to feature him is titled "Art of Letting Go" and again, it was the source of heated debates between the pair. The entirely Beau-lead track was not the choice Harding was hoping for as he believed there were much stronger tracks on the album to push as a single, namely "The Wasted Youth" and "Handful of Heaven". According to Harding, it wasn't just him that was initially against this choice for their fifth single, however, Elliot allegedly used "intimidating tactics" to get the others onboard. The low budget video was filmed in lockdown and features retro-styled summery shots of the boys in their garden interspersed with rehearsal clips as well as old photos and home videos of their childhood. While the video was able to be filmed relatively quickly and stress-free, similar tensions arose behind the scenes once again as Beau allegedly wanted more screen time, despite already singing lead for the entire song.

Declan admits that they were "great friends in the beginning" and that he was the first person to really connect with the fiery Scottish teen. "Beau and I are the most laddish of the bunch. We love our football, our video games, our beer - we really bonded. However, we were also the most opinionated and strong willed so we tended to clash the most but things always used to be resolved quickly but over the last year, the arguments seemed to be more plotted and like a personal attack," Declan confesses before adding; "Beau made my life a living hell. We went from being best mates to feeling tense when the two of us were in a room together. Little digs here, little glares there. Frosty.". All of this comes after Public Warning's statements regarding Declan's axing and the alleged reason behind it. The band insist that Declan was "uncooperative" and "distant" over the last 12 months, having a negative impact on their work schedule and overall morale within their home. Declan vehemently denies this.

Declan Harding wrote:
"One thing that hurt most was how they used my bad mental health days against me. Yes, there were times when I said I wanted to leave and I was too overwhelmed or upset to be all bouncy and la-di-da for cameras but we all had days like that. In fact, aside from Beau, I can tell you that every other member of that band at one time has said that they want to quit for one reason or another. It's just that when fame started to get to Beau's head and he began thinking he ruled the roost, he came down on me even harder because I always spoke up for myself. He started a narrative of "Declan's a pain in the arse", "Declan's a problem", "Declan's throwing a spanner in the works", when it wasn't like that. He took anything I said or did and amplified it. I couldn't breathe without him jumping down my throat over the last sixth months. He made it his mission to destroy and belittle me. Sad that he got into the other boys' heads. The fact that they went along with this stuns me. I'd also like to point out that Beau would also take trips to L.A. to see his girlfriend Lexi on our time and he even went and had a baby with her. So maybe I did take a few mental health days to clear my head but I didn't up and leave the f*cking continent to start a family on the side. Beau sees my needs as selfish but he can do all that and feel justified."

Declan rounded off his interview by stating that while he holds not resentment for Myles, Zander and Carter Lee, he still feels "disappointed" in them for "not having [his] back". He also still follows them on his social media accounts but has unfollowed Beau and his former management team. Declan is currently living with his parents amid lockdown and being evicted from his London home which he shared with Public Warning. The house just so happens to be in Beau's name. Harding claims that he has no immediate plans to return to music and is just focusing on rebuilding his life after the fallout.

Edited by user 14 June 2020 09:26:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 5 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/06/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/06/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 14/06/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 14/06/2020(UTC), FiveT on 14/06/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3790 Posted : 14 June 2020 09:33:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina: declan has it all wrong,love. let public warning do their shit and just reap royalties.

chloe: it's what i do and its worked great. i am still raking in mercedes money from the early days.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/06/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#3791 Posted : 19 June 2020 05:38:50(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

First girl group to be sign to Big Diamond Records/Warner Music. Trinity Love is the next Public Warning

Let get to know them 4 girls about how they started and we wanna know why

UserPostedImage

[L/R Left to Right like Clockwise:Jessica,Natalie,Claire,Rose]

they currently signed to Big Diamond Records/Warner Music and they were put together to find 4 girls to be in group.
So we actually got a scoop from group interview so here it is form what Natalie says on interview.

Quote:
Natalie: I have to admit it um i met Jessica as my Friend and my neighbors and now i see her being in her with me is like i have a another sister and yeah i really want to be singer and group member i sometimes get jealous of my sister Tika singing some songs that i wanna be better than her but sometime i like i don't care stuff so being in this group cause honestly i been in first group but we were dropped from label and i have to do some endorsement product which it was major deal so after i got some money i have to like save all of my money that i work and just using i guess but when i heard about audition bout girl group i was like oh ok so i gave it my all and yeah i got to be in group and it feel like i have best friend and so i guess i have a good team and good group.

Then we ask Claire same question that we ask and here what she says

Quote:
Claire: I have also been in group and it was started off good but however we were argue so that left us saying... uh uh we broke up as group so i have to work and get money yasss if you know what i mean.
Group: (Laugh)
Claire: As i was saying i heard it on news about and i have thought about the last group i join and i was like forget this job i wanna do this group so i did made it and i don't even have to tell u about what happening at audition so i just made it and girls they cool.

Then we ask Rose same question that we ask and here what she says

Quote:
Rose: I always love being singer and to be honest like i'm enjoying make music as independent artist and i gonna be honest again so i got call from ARIA Awards they say u gonna fly out to Australia and the people gonna give u dress for red carpet and you gonna perform at the pre show so i was like omg so i fly out to Australia and have a good time. I Did hear from one of my friend about girl group audition and i was like ok let do it and i went there and i showcase my voice and my personality so once i hear my name being call to be in this group it was amazing i couldn't take it for regret it

And we finally ask Jessica the same question and here what she says

Quote:
Jessica: Um i think people tell me that i almost look J.LO Daughter so i get little blush when i hear that so anyway i did audition for Coca Cola as acting but they say something else like can you sing and i was like oh no i haven't even heard of my singing voice and it only way to get in so i lied i say yes and they say well sing so i sing random that i could find and i just sing the song until i done and never in the years that i could sing so there you go that how i got a good voice and got to be in Coca Cola. I Just heard it on tv saying that they looking for girl group so i was like ok i give it a shot so i went and just did it and i don't wanna get into detail but all i could say is that it was amazing and that how i in this group.

Before we let girls go we ask if they are better than Public Warning and here what they say

Quote:
Jessica: No we do not wanna compete with or compare to Public Warning or other artist so we just be our self and even if people don't like it or see it that who we are so Big Diamond Records label telling us like do not change who you are don't forget where you came from and how you got here so remember who you are and don't let nobody tell u what to do so that why we being our self so even though we have a crush of Public Warming so Here it is: Natalie is big fans of Myles she couldn't take her eyes off of him, then you have Claire who is really fans of Zander and she just in love and you have me which i have a crush of Beau and his voice sounds smooth so i was falling on the floor everytime i heard his voice his voice sounded like angel man that a good one and Rose is a fan of Carter Lee and she was hopin that she can get a kiss from Carter Lee and she would've gone banana if she got that kiss from Carter Lee and that answer so Public Warming if you listening out there or see this article whatever we wanna say... We Love YOU AS A BIGGEST FANS SO I HOPE YOU LIKE US!!!

Please make sure you caught their debut single cause it out now and their debut album is coming so stay tune

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 19 June 2020 05:57:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 3 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
erich hess on 19/06/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 19/06/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 19/06/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3792 Posted : 19 June 2020 07:34:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko: my sister sometimes gets jealous of me. *sigh* such is the burden of being the better sister,right?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
2001clay on 19/06/2020(UTC)
Offline Teethdevoursnake  
#3793 Posted : 25 June 2020 10:48:31(UTC)
Teethdevoursnake

Man
United States

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 15 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Meet the band behind the viral impromptu Red Lobster show

By now you've definitely seen the video of a band playing to a packed crowd of rowdy hardcore fans in the dining section of a Red Lobster. You can tell from the footage that it was an unforgettable show but the Red Lobster sustained some damage after fans pushed a table through a window during the band's closing number, "Body Cam". Thousands of people commented, praising the bands for their unique sound, claiming that they "rock harder than most hardcore bands these days."

So who is this band? How did they get a show at Red Lobster? What was the aftermath? Well, it turns out that the band is a hardcore/metalcore band called Pestilence. In their stamping grounds of Austin, Texas; they're hometown heroes. They're no strangers to packed shows around town but outside of the city they've remained unknown, until now that is. When we spoke to frontman, Barrett Conrad about the show, he was more than enthusiastic to the owners of the Red Lobster, located just outside of Austin.

Quote:
"I really just want to stress firsthand how sorry we are that things got out of hand. As the video gained more and more traction, we felt guilty that our recklessness was being rewarded. While we had a great time and 90% of the patrons at our show expressed the upmost respect for the establishment, we had a lot of fans stay after to clean up the place. We were still freaked out that we had a broken window and some general wear and tear on our hands that was now our responsibility to pay for but we received so much support from the Hardcore community, somebody set up a Gofundme for us and I'm just bewildered by the kindness we've been given. We're paying it forward and 100% of our proceeds are going to Colors of Change and our local Bail Fund! Our music has always been political and now is definitely the time to be vocal about these issues and amplify black leaders in our communities. 2020 has been a wild year and that definitely played into the logistics of booking a show at Red Lobster.

With that little disclaimer out of the way, yeah, that was the most fun show I've ever played. It's always been a running joke in our band to play at Red Lobster so we were super enthusiastic when a Red Lobster employee fan of ours rented out the whole restaurant for the night and he asked us to be the headliners. We couldn't be more thrilled, we brought all of favorite local bands on board with us and we just had a really good time. I'm just glad the video could show how we do it down here in Austin, ya know? We're excited to channel this new fan base into writing better music!

We see great things in this band's future, possibly including an impromptu show at Olive Garden. They hope for a Red Lobster sponsorship, and maybe a record deal.
thanks 6 users thanked Teethdevoursnake for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 25/06/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 25/06/2020(UTC), FiveT on 25/06/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/06/2020(UTC), erich hess on 25/06/2020(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/07/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3794 Posted : 25 June 2020 13:43:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: if you're like me,and i know i am. This comes as some thing quite refreshing. You havent been in a pit until you've been in a cheddar bay biscuit encrusted pit.

Nina: sorry, loves. I trust the gorton's fisherman. Who is kinda hot in that old man way.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Teethdevoursnake on 25/06/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3795 Posted : 28 June 2020 10:16:02(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Fierce lands 3 new movie roles; West Side Story, Lovers? & The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe

UserPostedImage

Stephanie Fierce announced that she will be taking a hiatus from recording original music to focus more on acting and it looks like the singer has already started to get the ball rolling.

The pop icon is expected to star in a new romantic comedy titled "Lovers?" which will have a theatrical release in 2021. The film will center around fictional musicians trying to find love in the music industry. It was announced back in May that Fierce landed the role of Maria for Disney's new adaptation of "West Side Story"; which according to singer was a dream role since she was a younger girl. The musical film has been a Broadway classic and expectations are high for Fierce to deliver the role of Maria who in respect shares the same heritage as Fierce.

However, looks like Mrs. Fierce is not letting up on the acting hustle as she's reportedly landed the role of "The White Witch" for an upcoming adaptation of "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe" set to be released in 2022. Very little details have been released on the movie's possible release but industry sources are saying that the film for "The Lion, The Witch" and the Wardrobe" can see a Fall release in 2022 and will see Fierce play a villain role for the first time.

An industry friend close to her spilled the beans on how the singer feels about the new role;

"Fierce always wanted to play a villain, so playing "The White Witch" will be something she looks forward to doing and I think the audience will probably enjoy to see that side of her. I just imagine the fashion being really out there. She's also looking forward to offer Edmund some Turkish Delight. That infamous part of the book is probably her favorite.".

Director of the upcoming film of "West Side Story" has confirmed that the soundtrack will feature new music from the singer; including an original new song.

Which role/movie are you looking forward to seeing Stephanie Fierce play?

Edited by user 28 June 2020 10:18:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 7 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 28/06/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 28/06/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/06/2020(UTC), Teethdevoursnake on 28/06/2020(UTC), erich hess on 28/06/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 28/06/2020(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/07/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3796 Posted : 01 July 2020 07:56:12(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Fan Choice Awards creator Damion Holmes confirms the Fan Choice Awards VII
will be returning this August!

UserPostedImage

Your favorite award show that is all about the fandom, has officially set its 2020 ceremony month and location.

Today, Fan Choice Awards creator and head producer Damion Holmes announced that Fan Choice Awards VII will be airing this coming August in Liverpool, England.

This year's ceremony will feature a barrage of categories in which people vote in, including awards to celebrate more than a year in pop culture and music, all the while allowing viewers to appreciate artists who carried the industry during the epic drought of music we were faced with prior to 2020. The show will also bring together the industries community, and its fans as they honor the every day music stars and celebrities who continue to push the music industry forward through the years. The shows creator, Damion Holmes had this to say pertaining to this years upcoming event.

It's important that we deliver a show this year that is not only special for the fans, but also special for the the artists and stars involved as well. Each time we have a Fan Choice Awards, we continually try to find ways to make the show better than the one before and I think we will definitely deliver a great show this year like all others. We've been in talks for the past few weeks about the individuals who will be hosting the pre-show and main telecast and I think viewers will be pleasantly surprised with who will be taking us through both shows this year. That's not all though, we also took the last few months to confirm performers who will be hitting the stage and honestly, fans will be in for plenty of excitement and surprises not only during the show, but leading up to it as well and our headliner? Oh man....the fan's just aren't ready. But speaking from a producer standpoint, I cannot lie, there was a sense of urgency to create another Fan Choice Awards because we experienced a great depression of music of some sorts and now that we're in the 'golden ages' so to say, we want to make this show special. We've also extended the eligibility period for potential nominees to account for that drought period that plagued the music industry. I can also confirm that The Fan Choice Awards will be returning home to England this year for the event but will also be airing worldwide. We are in the final stages of planning the Fan Choice Awards telecast before we officially launched, so there's a lot of great things to come.

The last Fan Choice Awards, which took place in 2017 was a must-see event, with the show breaking viewing and social media records across the board with millions of viewers tuning in, this creating a massive buzz across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. That night the FCA's were the the #1 most social telecast of the night.

The last event, which was hosted by Aaron Styles and Ezra Allen included moments like Andrea showing up as a surprise guest host, Rum & Coke headlining the event, the Kings Rap Battle, Suzie making a controversial surprise performance and stellar performances from Dominic Brown, Eilidh, and Tisha Jackson just to name a few of the great moments that happened that night. With that being said, you won't want to miss what goes down this year, too.

The best part of it all? Fan's can decide what some of the show's biggest moments are, as fan votes determine which musicians, actors, songwriters, producers, social stars and more go home with the coveted prize.

Be sure to mark your calendars for this August when the Fan Choice Awards return home to England for the first time in over five years where your favorite celebrities show just how strong their fan base is. The Fan Choice Awards are back.

Edited by user 01 July 2020 08:12:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 01/07/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/07/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 01/07/2020(UTC), erich hess on 01/07/2020(UTC), FiveT on 01/07/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 02/07/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 06/07/2020(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/07/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3797 Posted : 01 July 2020 09:28:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich: oh shit. i may be eligible for this. atomic war bride released this year.

karoliena: occasional release is a sign of a healthy relationship.

erica: did...did karoliena just make a sex joke?

karoliena: yes.i'm funny too,damn it.

erica:i dunno...you can be kinda..you know,scary.

karoliena: do i need to put on the clown nose?

erica:NO! thats less whimsical and more johny wayne gacy.

erich:i am just going to say it. the world doesnt produce interesting killers like it used to.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Famouss7x7 on 01/07/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#3798 Posted : 05 July 2020 14:59:54(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Meet Sally Parkwood
UserPostedImage

Mysterious Songwriter that wrote for Tika song Ready To Fly.

We interview Sally Parkwood and she hear to tell it all.

We ask what was her childhood like and does she really wanna be singer here she said.

Sally Parkwood wrote:
My was good and i think it has to do with moving a lot because new work and has to move with new jobs,new house & new friends so that what happen to me sometime mate. Absolutely I do wanna be singer and When i listen to Arthea Franklin Rest in Peace i started to sing cause i almost feel it in my bone so i couldn't help it and that how i dream about being singer.

we ask her when she become songwriter and how island records didn't sign her and here she say.

Sally Parkwood wrote:
"I think when i started writing is because i was bore from school and i have to like find some ways to write instead of being lazy so i think of something that will come up on my head and i just write at the age of 14. After high school and college i been thinking about music lately and i move to America and i have to work and find a place to live so after i found good place i have to pay bills. So I went to Island Records office and i sing to them the original song that i wrote and they like it but they would love to sign other artist than me so at first i was kinda like confused but i got over and i turn to do songwriting for another artist.

So we did ask some questionable question for sally and here what she have to say

Sally Parkwood wrote:
Oh man i knew you gonna ask me. So i got unknown call on my phone and i answer to see who is calling me and it Big Diamond Records and they said we want you to write song for Tika Mays and send it to us and if that song was good for tika then we pay you something big and i almost say no but i might needed to pay a rent or move out of this place and move to new place. So i met Producer Timbaland & Danja and writers Ne-Yo & Nija Charles so i wrote some missing parts of this song and next thing you know Danja want me in the studio and sing so i sing that song and it felt like it was my own song but no it not (laugh). After the song i did they want to put me as a credit and i was like no they were like are you sure and i was like yes so i send it to label and they call me the next day and say we like it and they were not kidding about paying you some big thing and i was happy but i have to get to studio to meet Tika and i met her and she was one of those girl next door type of thing and she wrote for some missing parts of Ready To Fly that i may miss of some words but however it was true she did credit her songwriting and she and i were BFF.

We did ask how she got signed with Five Pesky Kids Records and here what she says

Sally Parkwood wrote:
After i wrote for Tika i started to question myself for like a little while and i can't be hiding all day and not like be unsigned so i went to Five Pesky Records and i sing for them and they like my talent and this is why i got signed. So My Music is coming soon so i can't revel information about my album yet cause i still working on it but Perfect girl is my debut single and it was amazing song so i can't wait for everybody to hear my song on radio everywhere and i just shot that video and it look fricking amazing so once you see this song come out of the radio you be surprise of my song cause i work really hard on it and i have somebody that help me out but i won't say their name yet but you be surprise like i say when you see their name credit of this song.

Interview with Sally was amazing. She was so down to earth and very good girl and we hope to hear her upcoming single.

Edited by user 05 July 2020 15:09:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 4 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
erich hess on 05/07/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 05/07/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/07/2020(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/07/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3799 Posted : 05 July 2020 15:13:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica:song writer,huh? i'm not saying i hate you,but i'd cut diane warren's brake lines.

nina: erica,that is super fucked up,love. diane warren's girlfriend was murdered!

Erica: diane is fine,sally is fine. i fail to see your point. besides,people do better knowing they have an enemy lurking in the ether. i'm helping sally through fear.

nina: love,nobody fears you. your multiple videos on hello kitty;s instagram channel proves that.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
2001clay on 05/07/2020(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3800 Posted : 09 July 2020 00:15:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Christopher Harris Sr. Talks

UserPostedImage

Christopher Harris Sr. has gone to Sirius XM to talk about his side f the story with his son Christopher Harris Jr. who is known as Chris Walker.

Quote:
I'm here to set the record straight about what is said about me and what goes on in MY life. We (Ellen Grace, the mother of Chris) were young when we had Chris and I was trying to bring money in. I didn't want to up and leave my son but I wasn't going to throw my life away cause that what others do when they have a child. I wanted to have both, so I went out on the road to make this work and I found success. Chris has found happiness and he is doing what he wants and I found happiness and doing what I want.

Harris Sr talks about how hard it was to be on the road while Grace and her family raised his son.

Quote:
I'm sure they filled him with 'Your father doesn't love you, he left when it was time to be a parent. He is childish and wasn't being responsible. There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't think about my son. He has my name, of course I'm going to think about him. He is my flesh and blood. Being poor on the road by myself was going to be hard on my own. I wasn't going to put my son through that. During this time Ellen and I talked about it but I'm sure when she went to her family they turned them against me.

He talks about his new family and why he is stepping into the spotlight right now.

Quote:
I have gotten remarried and we live a good modest life and when my wife and her children asked me I told them that I had a son and they founded out on their own and they wanted me to reconnect seeing we haven't really spoken in a while. I can understand what it is like living your life and then news comes out that you're not expecting. Trust me it is a shock but I'm coming out now cause I don't want this to turn into a circus. I'm a father that is trying to reconnect with his son and that's it.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/07/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 09/07/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/07/2020(UTC)