logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<136137138139140>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#2741 Posted : 17 September 2013 23:51:13(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17929 time(s) in 10421 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Erica kobayashi.

When Erica hess (bitch please with that kobayashi shit,you're Erica hess) took the stage instead of Ada Von wannemaker people were confused. They were upset when Erica informed that Ada will be missing the rest of the tour for personal reasons. Anyone in the 21st century saw the twitter exchange between Ada and her husband. Rumors abound the couple is on the outs. Which if true,is about twice as long as anyone expected them to last. Ada has not been seen lately. But erich? He's been active and very public...usually high on something and lately,in drag.

Back to the tour..Erica seems to have asked Ada permission to cover her songs for the remainder of the tour. Erica hess is known for her unintelligible screeching or squeaky vocals. Ada .....is known for being an actual singer. Most people took the opportunity to go the merch booths of bathroom. Nobody wanted to hear Ada's perfectly crafted songs butchered by a scruffy punk rock singer. Those who did stay were surprised when Erica took the stage in an actual dress. Erica NEVER appears in a formal dress. It was clear she intended to perform with respect to Ada. Erica performed Ada's entire set,minus "my love". Erica filled that slot with a cover of "blue angel". Originally done by the squirrel nut zippers.

Erica managed to pull off the set AND please the people who came to see Ada.,she performed the songs as intended and did not adapt them into harlots songs. Erica's actual singing voice is surprisingly strong. Who knew under her yipping chihuahua style of singing,lurked actual talent?!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 5 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 17/09/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 17/09/2013(UTC), Walton on 18/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 18/09/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 21/09/2013(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#2742 Posted : 21 September 2013 05:50:37(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Reasons why you haven’t heard of Kidd Amaze & Why You will learn the Name

I know there are still a lot of people haven’t heard of Kidd Amaze which is understandable. He has been out mainstream a little over three weeks and only has that one song Advice (freestyle), which is the only song he is going to have on the radio for a while not that his mixtape isn’t going to airplay and going straight to the internet. I have to remind myself that even though I think that he could be big, like Matt Young big, I have to remind myself that people need time to get use to something new. So I decided to lay down some reasons on why people didn’t or wouldn’t listen to a rapper trying to hit it big.

1) Rap music is C-rap music

What I think is the biggest challenge a young rapper has ahead of them is a lot of people don’t look at rap like its music. Critics repeated talk about how rap is only about drugs, hoes, gangbanging, and fancy stuff. Just look at rappers like 2-chainz, B. Stacks, Chief Keef, Waka flocka, the list goes on and hurts the credibility that there is more than just dirty lyrics with no meaning other than I’m better than you.

Why Kidd not going to fall on that list because he is a lyricist. He does more than typical shot em up, bitches and hoes, and being gangsta. His new song “Love for You,” isn’t something that just talks about others but it talks about him personally. Be honest when you talk about being open and expressing feeling and emotions rap doesn’t come to mind often. Enter in Kidd when you think about it.

2) I’m A Hipster I want to be Original

You have a friend where he only shops at farmer’s market. Hates popular opinion and wants to feel like an individual. Than you might not like rap music which is okay because they don’t like anything mainstream. Rap music that is played is unoriginal as it is all the same thing and you look at the rappers and a lot of them look the same.

Why is Kidd good with hipsters because he is underground even when he trying to go mainstream. He has no qualms working with other artist for their rapping needs and when he feels like releasing his own stuff at his good commercially he does it. Then when he feels like “You know what I don’t want my music edited, I’m going to put this online so people everywhere can listen,” that is very hipsterish. So you can expect him to do this as long as he keeps control of his music and he is still independent, for now anyway.

3) The Guy is Too New

True he is new. Really new, he only been mainstream for about three weeks, Has it really been 20 days?, that as a negative we you haven’t had the body of work needed to show that you’re going to be here long term. Anyone who has done poetry to a beat could rap. Anyone who can rhyme in a pattern has dreams of being artist so the waiting game comes into play on when he will sustain or not.

Why Kidd has the potential to be long term, I could talk about this until I'm blue in the face but here is a hint he has worked with a lot of talent that believes that he is going to be around here for a long time, His worked with Coke, Aubrey Mikkel, Barbarian, Liyah, Parish, and more.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 21/09/2013(UTC), erich hess on 21/09/2013(UTC), Walton on 21/09/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 21/09/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 21/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 28/09/2013(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2743 Posted : 21 September 2013 16:45:41(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
AUBREY MIKKEL UNVEILS ALBUM ARTWORK AND
OFFICIALLY CONFIRMS "NO LOVE LOST"

UserPostedImage
One of R&B's most talked about recording artists looks very sinister in the cover of her sophomore effort that is due November 24th

Big news for the fans of Aubrey Mikkel today as the highly anticipated R&B artist unveils the cover for her new album entitled "No Love Lost"! The album has been fueled with singles "Victimized" which was met with a big commercial success and her most recent "Ashes In The Rain" that was released just last week that managed to garner a massive industry acclaim. Aside from the two singles being released, Aubrey has been very much so tight lipped about the project aside from hyping the record up with hashtags on Twitter over the past few months. Aside from being the executive producer for album, Mikkel had been rumored to be in the studio with other producers creating what she called her "testament" to her fans and everyone watching but still she left us wondering the exact details. Luckily, Aubrey seems to be ready to give the world some more information on what to expect from her next record as she transitions completely away from having what we called "the post Starfactory stardom" into a fully fledged R&B superstar. We won't lie, it was interesting to see if Aubrey could keep afloat after her debut, and with R&B singers like Alicia Lena taking a extended hiatus and other R&B acts like coming about, it seems as if Aubrey might have found her niche.

The singer unveiled [today] the album cover for "No Love Lost" which is just as unapologetic album title as her attitude itself onto the internet and Aubrey stands in a dark, deviant mannered artwork in the center staring menacingly. Mikkel has also confirmed that the album will be released digitally and physically on November 24th via her current label, North Hill Records and seemed to be very confident in the album, in the typical Aubrey demeanor.

We were actually very surprised when Aubrey spoke out about the record from the first time today when asked about the album. We had perfect timing here at CU. She stated:

"This is my personal testament. I am sending a message. This is my most personal collection of work. The freedom to sit in the studio and let all that I needed out onto a pen and paper and in that booth was something I have never experienced before. With the last record, I felt as if I needed to tend to everybody because of that damn show. But now I was able to do exactly what I wanted, I was able to connect more deeply with the sound. There was no more trying to find my audience like after that show, my audience is with me now, and I made sure I didn't let everyone know what to expect. It's authentic, it has substance and it's that pure hard hitting sound. I wouldn't like to categorize as R&B..it's my own type of R&B that I feel needed to be showcased today, I don't want to be pigeon hold. Too many artists are focused on making these club bangers and releasing them, me, I focus on the message. I have never felt this inspired in my career. There's definitely no love lost between all the people who continue to hate on me, it continues to fuel me up and create this musical entity that thrives to continue making music not only for my supports but to continue this competition I have with myself. How do I out do what I did last time? Is the major question I had eight months ago when I started recording the record and now that I am done, I snatched my own fucking wig. That's what you call a fucking success. People look at sales, I look at outdoing myself. This album is a monster. All the R&B lovers, all my supports and all my haters. This is for you. "

The official tracklisting for the album is set to be revealed sometime in early October as Aubrey is finishing up her headlining gig on the No Venues Tour. We can assume that she has will soon do some media in support of the album as the record launches in November. Sadly, after she spoke to us and we began to ask more questions concerning the album and her controversy she slyly rolled her eyes and dismissed us. Seems like she'll reveal more at a later time. Until then, keep your eyes locked for No Love Lost In November!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/09/2013(UTC), Walton on 21/09/2013(UTC), Matticus on 21/09/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 22/09/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 22/09/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 22/09/2013(UTC), erich hess on 22/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 28/09/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2744 Posted : 22 September 2013 04:11:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor:
Quote:
"That's what you call a fucking success. People look at sales, I look at outdoing myself."

No...I'm pretty sure every time you've bragged about yourself, it was for sales. In fact, I'm 100% sure that's all you've talked about, and you've attacked others because of their low or lack of sales so I believe you're one of those people who looks at sales...but good luck though.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 3 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 22/09/2013(UTC), erich hess on 22/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 28/09/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#2745 Posted : 22 September 2013 05:42:40(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Serenity pulls out of FCAs lineup!

UserPostedImage

"I don't want to be a part of an unorganized event. Besides, my schedule is already bizarre and hectic as is", says the 'Freedom' singer. The pop star most recently announced that she is pulling herself out of the FCA (Fan's Choice Awards) lineup and is unsure as for whether or not she'll even be an attendee or not. The awards ceremony was supposed to be taking place 8 days from now on September 29th, 2013, but the show only revealed nominations for one category thus far. Also, no venue for where the ceremony will be taking place have not been announced either.

"I just feel as if I'm putting in too much time in rehearsals for my performance at the FCAs. I've been renting dance studios to rehearse for the past few weeks and killing myself rehearsing. I find it unfair to myself and to other artists who have been rehearsing. The same goes for all the dancers and everyone else that were involved in putting the performances together. So far, only a string of nominees for only one award category has been announced and I don't even know where the ceremony are even taking place and that's part of the reason why I'm pulling out of the show because I have a really tight schedule. I was supposed to be notified with information about when and where the event would be taking place ahead of time so that I can know when I can do interviews and stuff. So there you go, I won't be performing at the Fan's Choice Awards. I don't want to be a part of an unorganized event. I was barely able to fit in the September 29th date onto my schedule."

Serenity does not seem to pleased about what's been going on with the Fan's Choice Awards ceremony. Not at all! Recently, the superstar has been getting strictly back into superstar business and is too busy to keep mopping in things into her schedule - according to one of her representatives. The singer recently released her new single 'Freedom' to rave reviews and scored her first official number one single!
thanks 6 users thanked Walton for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 22/09/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/09/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 22/09/2013(UTC), C4AJoh on 22/09/2013(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/09/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 25/09/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#2746 Posted : 22 September 2013 06:01:19(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8588 time(s) in 2691 post(s)
Riot! In The Boulevard Celebrate Album Release In New York City

The pop-punk quintet celebrate the release of their fourth studio album in style in Manhattan on Friday night, however fans of the band could have some cause for concern as strong rumours begin circulating online that ‘Wild Young Things’ could be the last record from the band.

UserPostedImage

Riot! In The Boulevard release their fourth studio album this weekend, ‘Wild Young Things’ and having spent almost six months in the making it’s no surprise that the band were in extremely upbeat spirits to know that the record will be released this weekend. The band took over New York City on Friday evening in celebration of the records release, firstly they unveiled the ‘Wild Young Things: Out Now!’ billboard in Times Square fully equipped with a countdown by hordes of Riot! fans, then came an impromptu four song acoustic set by the band which included four songs from the new record and then the party really begun as they booked Terminal 5 for their close friends and family and around 50 lucky fans to see the band perform the album in its entirety for the first time ever.
After the band had performed their set then things moved into a higher gear as all five of the band members joined their friends, family and the few lucky fans for the rest of the evening, dancing and generally having fun. Alcohol flowed throughout the evening, Adam Benjamin took to the DJ booth just after midnight to “Crank things up!”, there was a couple of competitions for people to win signed copies of the album two days before official release as well as other party games and as the clock approached 4am things finally started to wind down, although you wouldn’t believe it considering the amount of fans still standing outside of the venue in the early hours of Saturday morning in order to catch a glimpse of the last two to leave, those being lead singer Amy Meyer and bassist Jason Greenberg as photographed above.

However, despite the celebratory mood throughout the evening and with the band all getting along like the closest group of friends, rumours have emerged throughout the day that ‘Wild Young Things’ is quite possibly going to be the last record from the band. Riot! fans have been airing their sadness at these rumours and their hope that they do prove to be false, but strong indications from within the bands camp appear to indicate that they will head out on another giant world tour in 2014 which may possibly see the tour continue through to the early months of 2015 and that the band will use the final leg of the tour as a farewell to their audiences after four years of unprecedented success in the music industry, it would appear that the reasons for this if it were to happen would be simply because the band feel they have done all that they possibly could as a group and would be looking for something a little more challenging. Whether this would mean that the band are altogether breaking up or just taking a hiatus remains to be seen, but either way it appears that the barometer is swinging in the very direction that their fans may not want to see.
thanks 6 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Walton on 22/09/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/09/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 22/09/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/09/2013(UTC), erich hess on 22/09/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 25/09/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2747 Posted : 22 September 2013 07:18:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:if amy ever dyes that hair,it'll be like she went into the witness protection program. instantly anonymous!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 22/09/2013(UTC), C4AJoh on 22/09/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2748 Posted : 25 September 2013 08:18:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Liyah's New Track Leaks On Internet, Get's 500,000 Views In 30 Minutes!

UserPostedImage

Liyah looks to be more motivated than ever now as she sees her competition in the urban world, or better yet the Hip Hop world. Still unsigned, the 19 year old rapper has managed to score her first top 10 hit on the charts with her first solo single, What I Know as it debuted at #6. She also nabbed some collaborations with Pop singer Kato and up and coming rapper Kidd Amaze, also rumored to be working with Rum & Coke while touring with them currently. She announced on her Twitter that she would be releasing her mixtape sometime soon but no specific date was given but before that, it wouldn't be a week in music without leaks! The full four minute and eleven second song was found on youtube today, gathering a total of 500,000 views so far and eventually made its way onto Twitter and Facebook. No word on how it was leaked but it is rumored to be Liyah's next single from her mixtape to be released.

The track, By Any Means shows us her versatile style, moving away from her signature old school influenced beats into a more tribal and upbeat tempo. She even shows us her singing talent which is also not bad. The song talks about Liyah not being afraid of any competition and encouraging it as well as doing whatever it takes to make sure she can support herself and her family at the same time. In typical Liyah fashion, she throws in a couple of silly metaphors and mentions her 'Asian Nation' which has become another signature of hers.

VIEW VIDEO BELOW TO HEAR NEW TRACK

UserPostedImage
Genre: Hip Hop
Length: 4:11
Format: Digital Download, CD Single
Recorded: 2013
Released: September 24th, 2013
Produced By: T-Minus, Last Kings
Written By: Tealiyah Phuong
Label: Unsigned

The song starts off with the sound of a distorted Liyah and her voice, repeating the same phrase over and over, Get money, Get money, F***k love then in drops the bouncy tribal beats and her singing over it. It's a mix up from hearing the silly and crazy Liyah, to a more laid back as compared to her past singles but she manages to change that when she gets into the verses. She goes all out with her switching up her tempo, going from slow to fast and slow again, hitting all her punchlines with ease. Liyah is able to glide through her verses with ease, her flow incomparable to any other in the game right now. Her youth like voice and cute giggles also make up for her explicit lyrics and makes her even more likeable. It's not definite if the lyrics are a direct diss to anyone but it sure sounds like she has a message for all her doubters. The tribal drums come back into play when she starts singing the chorus again, twice each time, her voice being carried with a little auto tune for added effect but not overdoing it. The second verse. Her fire doesn't seem to burn out as she gets even more cocky, expressing how she is selling out shows and she's also apart of a very huge tour that happens throughout the year with some of the biggest artists included. She, in typical good fashion, takes shots at herself for being Asian when saying, My eyes are steady, just a little closed/But they open wide enough to make them zeros, playing on the stereotype of Asian's having narrow eyes. The beat at the time is a more simple drum pattern with synths. Wrapping up another verse, she heads to the chorus again. Liyah comes back with a third verse, this time seemingly more relaxed as she's made her point. During the entire song, there's a plethora of cheers in the background as long as her phrase from the beginning of the song. She has an almost full confident swagger to her voice now as she is shinning through this track.
She takes a stab at the chorus again before the song fades out with Get money, Get money, F***k love over and over as she completes another hip hop track from her small but memorable collection.

[Lyrics]
Get money, Get money, F***k love (x4)

[Hook:]
She don't fear competition
She's on a first class mission
Ooh, ain't nothing better than her ambition
It's something about a female who can get money
By any means, By any means (x2)

[Verse 1:]
Let me get the quick poll now
How many people selling songs for a couple thousand?
Get the ice and the gold watch
Don't nobody even really wanna use the clock, but we
Perceive happiness with the characteristics of living real good
But you still let ya blood stay shot up in the hood
Floss ya Bugatti and Maserati every where
But ya family cant afford to even buy that good hair
If there's anything I learned don't forget where you struggled
Don't forget all the times even school was a hustle
A lot of people didn't think I could make it
Even family telling me I'm just wastin'
But I shut that down like I do every hater
You can catch me in the countries you cant think of
But let me simplify this is not a fucking diss
Shit this aint even me tryna come off like I'm the shit
But I know I got my priorities in the clear
I can wave my stacks but then pay ya bills all year
I don't even own a house, pass that shit to my parents
Every day is a day that I'm working on my spirit
And I thank God, that it was you
Bitches wouldn't be fit to scrub my bathrooms
See you struggle and I yell, "I'm just passin' through"
No time to deal with dudes, cus my eyes is heavy
Got Grants and Benjamins stashed in the chevy
Let's get it

[Verse 2:]
I'm not playing, this is not a game
Nor do I do it just for money and the fame
See I had to accept at a very young age
When life throws you lemons, you can sell ya lemonade
Everything I do is for my family, never let a rat bitch try to derail me
I'm quick to catch an attitude but what the fuck you gone do?
You can throw them icy stares to ya future kids
Li Lang never worry bout another's biz
My eyes are steady, just a little closed
But they open wide enough to make them zeros
Fuck you said about me? Oh, I am not relevant
But I'm selling out shows, bitches got me hella bent
I am not a problem but you aggravated
Why these chicks so mad that Liyah ain't fadin?
While you runnin ya mouth, I'm signing these deals
Grab a couple of venues and you see how they feel
Even if you don't think I'm a monster, respect the game cus its not just a conquer
Its domination, when you hear every song that I'm on bumpin through ya ears
I'm the best female you done seen in years
I'm the only female that's territorial
I mean I control the entire Asian nation, I'm loyal
Catch me with gold, bitches thinking that I'm royal
Its coming to America, Its about damn time that we rise
Fuck what you know cus I'm living with the legends of the skies

Let's get it

[Verse 3:]
One time for bad bitches living everywhere
Two times for my bitches that don't care
And three times is a standing ovation
Watch the anger in your eyes when I'm in first place and,
Celebrate every moment of the year
Let em know that I'm coming for ya every damn year
Let em see when they slackin'
And when they think I'm gone I'm in the back and
I'm lightin up a blunt and I smoke it for myself
Bitches need a lifeline lookin like the help
And I'll take all the punches that you throw
Just make sure you keep ya wigs fully in sew
You can't snatch what is already real
It takes a lame ass bitch to try and attack outta fear
But like I said, it's all good in the Pehn
You still sayin the same shit from back then
Let me help you get on with ya life
If shit aint poppin you can kiss my white rice (Ha!)
Fuck with me right now

By any means, By any means

Get money, Get money, F***k love (x8)

Sounds Similar To:
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 7 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/09/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 25/09/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/09/2013(UTC), Walton on 25/09/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 25/09/2013(UTC), freestylechamp on 25/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 28/09/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2749 Posted : 25 September 2013 08:30:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:oh no she didnt go there with "white rice"!

nina:yes,she did,love. say, why do you guys like rice so much?

erica: "you guys"? excuse me?!

nina:you know what i meant.

erica:oh i am sorry,i dont. why dont you clear it up for me..

nina:you can put two and two together......i thought the japanese were good at math! *runs after saying it*

erica: yeah....well go eat a spotted dick,ya tart!

erica gets a text message from nina shortly after : "ur mom likes spotted dick"

erica:oh i love that woman.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 25/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 06/10/2013(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#2750 Posted : 25 September 2013 18:13:58(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan Ross Hernandez Premieres New Song at Rock in Rio Festival, Returns to the States
UserPostedImage
[Exiting hotel soon-after his arrival in New York City on September 24]

Ryan Ross Hernandez was seen arriving at JFK airport in New York City early Tuesday morning, returning from a highly successful run of shows in Argentina and Brazil last week, closing with a remarkable set at the Rock in Rio Festival this past Saturday evening. The short run of shows in South America marked the first time the singer-songwriter visited and performed in both countries, each night promising the sell-out crowds who went to see him that he would return soon. Hernandez appeared quite happy on stage at each of the shows in performed in the southern hemisphere, mentioning multiple times each night how much he loved the passion of the fans in attendance.

The 35-year-old musician played in front a massive crowd of over 85,000 people, one of the largest crowds he's ever performed in front of. He treated his loyal South American fans who have waited for years to see him live, with sets that featured many of his hits including "The Halfhearted Lover," "Don't Know Why," "Driving Away From My Hometown," "Medication for the Blues," and "Slow Dancing in a Bed Full of Teardrops."

At the Rock in Rio Festival the fans got an exclusive performance of both Hernandez's latest single "Going Down to the River," and a brand new never before heard song titled "Living in Fairy Tales." The latter which starts off like a sweet, gentle love song, soon becomes a track filled with a stack of subtle and not-so-subtle aims at a woman who is a bit too consumed in her own, childish, movie-like outlook when it comes to love. Musically, the song is set in a lovely backdrop While it's unknown if it will be a future single, RRH confirmed that the song will appear on his forthcoming album "Traveling Tales" set to be released on October 22nd. Below you can watch a video of the famed guitarist performing the track at Rock in Rio, as well as the lyrics, so you can dedicate it to your significant other. (Although we suggest that despite as pretty as it sounds, you do not dedicate it to your significant other if you want to remain with said person.)

We don't know much about Hernandez's current relationship status, there's sadly no personal Facebook account to check, and the once TMI singer deleted his Twitter account more than a year in a half ago. The last we knew, Ryan was engaged to hugely popular popstar Nadia Berry, although they have not been seen together since the start of the year. (We should note that RRH never confirmed he was engaged, nor did any of his reps.) But could "Living in Fairy Tales" be about the British entertainer? See the performance below and check out the lyrics to make your own call.

UserPostedImage
[Ryan Ross Hernandez performing at Rock in Rio on September 21]

Lyrics

Darling you should try a different city with me
Just pack up your pretty dresses and high heels
I'll watch you dance around the backyard in your favorite cocktail dress
It sure was cloudy when we moved
But your smile brightened the day

We'd put up decorations to fill the emptiness that comes with winter's cold
We never spend much time there any more
It's becoming a hiding place when one of us need the space
My love hangs on little strings of hopefulness
Your love always unbalances the beam

You're the type of girl that lives in fairytales in her mind
You may live like a princess but there's no prince charming waiting by your door
It blinds you from seeing the real love in front of you
Honey baby, you should be an actress and live out your little girl dreams on the screen
You're just made of porcelain
If you fall you'll break in half

Roam the world and purchase the most lovely clothing your eyes have seen
And try on that beautiful ball gown for the gala
Romanticize the idea of when you meet the love of your life
You might as well hold an audition to find your soulmate
Every outing feels like a test to see if I'm the one
And I miss the simple dates

You may live like a princess but there's no prince charming waiting by your door
Honey baby, you should be an actress and live out your little girl dreams on the screen

Edit out the parts that you dislike from your life
And use your imagination to draw a painting of what you want
If I put a diamond on your finger and it don't feel right
Throw it away and believe better love is coming your way

You're just fragile porcelain
Who fell and broke in half
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 25/09/2013(UTC), Walton on 25/09/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 25/09/2013(UTC), erich hess on 25/09/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 26/09/2013(UTC), GirlSpice on 26/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 28/09/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 04/10/2013(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#2751 Posted : 27 September 2013 05:21:13(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
RADIO IN DEEP DEPRESSION + RADIO NAME 'FACE OF REBEL' ABUSE CAMPAIGN

UserPostedImage

Radio attends 'Rebel' Event where she told many media outlets " I'm living my dreams and I'm very happy. This disorder will not get the best of me" A week later, Radio was seen with musician Daniel where Daniel told Culture " She was acting really stand offish towards me.. but I still love and admire Radio."

Earlier Wednesday morning, Radio was seen entering the back of a recording studios when the media was in front of the studios. Many confirmed Radio went in the studio to start on her third installment album that will continue the stories from 'Echos of Silence' due out November 22nd. Producer, Ron Thomas told Culture that " Radio usually comes in very calm, she looks as if she has lack of sleep, like she is thinking a lot. She was very slow at the studio Wednesday morning, when she is very quick and excited about recording and sometimes overly excited about the material. But today was different. It wasn't the Radio that the producers loved so much because of her more happy personality. It seemed like she was depressed.." Ron told Culture that he went out for some lunch because Radio booked over a 12 hour session to record music for her new album and came back to seeing Radio in the corner with her head down as she hand a bottle of red wine next to her, screaming between her legs. " I didn't even know she had a bottle with her, that was the strange part about this. She was screaming " I hate you. I wanna just leave... so by the time I walked up to Radio to calm her down, she ran full force out of the studio to her car service which they took her to the nearest hotel.." Sources claimed that Radio went in a room, cut off her lights and went to bed, her manager said he was very concerned when Radio in her sleep wasn't breathing at a normal rate, her heart was in a slow pace than usual. " It was scary. I will touch her and she will just jump up out of her sleep. She began to form dark circles under her eyes..." Radio didn't even want to eat when her manager offered to go get something to eat before heading back into the studio. Radio sat on the edge of the hotel bed staring out of the window, she then went outside to the balcony where she was looking down at the upcoming traffic. " I went outside and I asked her, what's going on? She didn't answer me so I screamed at her and she turned away and ran to me to huge me and she cried for hours on my shoulders." Radio's doctor that often treats Radio's personality disorder told us it's very normal for someone like Radio to go though depression with split personalities and more so to think about suicide. " I had a session with her Thursday morning and she didn't really say too much. She said she was excited about the Fan Choice Awards and that she missed Daniel...." the doctor said. The doctor also describe Radio's expression doing the session. She said that Radio was very clueless about the questions she asked her, had several cups of coffee and will stare into the ceiling before asking the doctor death and life questions. " I think that the desire to be extremely successful is getting to her... she needs to really let go and have fun with her music. Radio is such an perfectionist, she doesn't know how to do that..." The doctor later followed Radio to the studio where she cancelled the rest of the week's studio sessions with her producer and team. " She came in, she looked horrible... I felt really bad for her and she basically told us that, life will deal you so many things but today it will be dealt with and I won't be seeing you all until next week..." Ron said. Many Culture cameras followed Radio to a black car where her manager, her best-friend Allison With and her doctor followed her into the car where later was seen at a LA cafe eating while Radio was seen happy with her friends.

Radio also has been named face of 'Rebel Abuse' that will focus on stories from Americans suffering from domestic Violence, Radio is recording two songs for the airing commercials and printed editorial and magazine ads for the campaign. Radio net worth has went up to Rebel paying Radio over 500,000 for the campaign. An quote from the head director: " We are very excited to work with Radio. She is such an perfect fit for this campaign. She has already did several photo shoots so we can begin the campaign with an campaign tour starting later in November along with her tour. It will be amazing for her.." Radio's latest single 'Us' is still avaliable. 'Echos of Silence' will be released on Studio 60 Records November 22nd. Radio will be revealing the official track listing later on this evening on her official site.
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked Moquel for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/09/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/09/2013(UTC), Walton on 27/09/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 27/09/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 27/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 28/09/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2752 Posted : 27 September 2013 05:42:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: poor radio. I do hope she makes it through this. She is too lovely a person to have to to go through this. I.....um,knew someone who had many abusive relationships.

Nina: really,love? You?!

Erica: what? No! I said someone I knew.

Nina: that usually means the person saying it.

Erica: not in this case. It's someone I know. Luckily she finally got out,but she's still fucked up from it. It a male merely raises his voice at her,she cowers.

Nina: oh my god,Natalya?!

Erica: no. And I'm not telling you who it is. So quit asking.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Moquel on 27/09/2013(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#2753 Posted : 27 September 2013 05:53:53(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Serenity Scott and Ryan Ross Hernandez Out on a Date Night

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
[Scott and Hernandez caught holdings hands as they left the Cut restaurant in Beverly Hills on September 25th]

September 26, 2013

You read that headline correctly. The 25-year-old pop beauty, Serenity Scott, and the 35-year-old heartthrob guitarist Ryan Ross Hernandez were seen out on a date together. The pair were snapped exiting the Cut restaurant together in Beverly Hills Wednesday evening, affectionately holding hands before Hernandez let Serenity lead the way out as they faced a swarm of paparazzi's while they tried to get to their awaiting car. Ever the gentlemen, RRH held the door for Scott and kept her close as he walked a step behind her with his hand on her lower back.

A source inside of the restaurant tells us that the two were "definitely on a date." They went on to say: "[Ryan Ross Hernandez and Serenity Scott] arrived through the back of the restaurant, attempting to keep a low profile. They sat opposite of each other but the two kept leaning close as they spoke and shared laughs together. At one point, Serenity was playfully fixing his hair as they shared a dessert." We are sure that's not the only dessert the two shared last night!

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
[The pair kept close to each other as they made their way out, looking in good spirits.]

This is apparently not the first time they've spent time together a source, and close friend of Ryan Ross Hernandez told us. "They've been seeing each other for the last month or so, but have kept things low-key. [Hernandez] has come to value his privacy and does not enjoy the attention being on him or his personal life. He's really enjoying her company, he feels that she matches well with him. He has even invited her to join him on a tour to watch a few of his shows in person."

If Serenity Scott takes him up on the offer, she won't have to wait too long as we might just catch a glimpse of the singer attending a forthcoming concert, as Hernandez is set to hit the road again this Friday, when he is set to play a concert in Atlanta. Another week long touring schedule that culminates at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, before the guitarist heads off to Europe for the next leg of his extended World Tour.

Culture Uncut can exclusively confirm that their night did not just end with a dinner, as we caught the pair slipping out of Vista Theatre in Los Angeles, past 1 AM local time that same evening. Scott and Hernandez reportedly watched a movie together, luckily for them with much privacy as the duo rented out the entire movie theater for themselves. Now how is any guy suppose to compete with that?

UserPostedImage
[Before their evening out was done, we saw the two leaving Vista Theatre in Los Angeles later the same night after enjoying a film together.]

Both artists are no strangers in dating under the limelight, Ryan Ross Hernandez has famously had a reputation of a lothario in Hollywood, becoming a celebrity mostly for his outspoken candor on his famous ex-girlfriends. All that seemed to tone down in the last few years after a controversial string of interviews in 2010, soon later starting to date British popstar Nadia Berry in what has been known as a on-again, off-again relationship. On the flip side, Serenity Scott was reportedly involved in a relationship with rocker James Urie about a year ago. Whether they are rebounding from previous relationships or not is unknown. Regardless, we must admit that they do look quite good together. Get working on a couple name for these two, internet.

The couple(?) are not slowing down their particular careers as Hernandez's sixth studio album "Traveling Tales" is set to be released on October 22nd, while Scott's forthcoming album, featuring her current hit single "Freedom" is scheduled to be released November 18th. Culture Uncut has attempted to contact reps of both singers, Serenity Scott's reps have not answered back to our requests for a comment, while Ryan Ross Hernandez's team had no comment, adding that they do not speak of their client's personal life.
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
Walton on 27/09/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 27/09/2013(UTC), erich hess on 27/09/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/09/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 27/09/2013(UTC), GirlSpice on 27/09/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 28/09/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2754 Posted : 27 September 2013 06:00:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: in the words of the Virgin Mary...come again? Holy fuckballs. Serenity and....Ryan? What about Nadia? Poor Nadia. She's probably crying her pretty little eyes out. Blonde hair,looking slightly disheveled. Lips pouty from all the sobbing...

Nina: down Erica!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Walton on 27/09/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 27/09/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/09/2013(UTC), GirlSpice on 27/09/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/09/2013(UTC), PANIC! on 28/09/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2755 Posted : 27 September 2013 07:55:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Daniel: Funny because those words never came out of my mouth. Oh Culture Uncut....how nice!

on the other hand, Ryan Ross Hernandez looks like he got "double the trouble" in his hands ;)
thanks 5 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Walton on 27/09/2013(UTC), GirlSpice on 27/09/2013(UTC), erich hess on 27/09/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/09/2013(UTC), PANIC! on 28/09/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#2756 Posted : 28 September 2013 17:13:23(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Who Is Allison Cooper ?

UserPostedImage

After the singer/songwriter/producer Zayne released the tracklist and cover art out of the blue to his debut album , ' 365 Days in Solitude ' , his fans have been pulling out their hair to find out who exactly this ' Allison ' is . Zayne has helped bring out a few unknowns and gave them that leap to success and somehow managed to be a little unknown himself . Artist like Emerald Black and Yasmine have gained a name because of their music and it's all thanks to him . We know that after finding a hidden gem like the Proposition singer , we just had to know about this one that was going to feature on the eighth track in his album , August . She certainly has no searchable history so we had to dig our deepest , but turns out she came to us and told us all .

Zayne and Allison were roommates . He stayed with her in a big apartment when he moved to America and flew back and forth from San Francisco and London to see his parents . Allison owned the apartment and because she needed the money and the company , she decided to rent it out for anyone who was willing to room with her . Zayne needed a place to stay in America so he called her up and moved in right away . The two have said that they hit it off pretty well and became good friends and inseparable , almost like siblings . She explained that some of those reasons were because they both shared their love for music and they could relate on many levels and understand each other's problems . Zayne admits himself that he has a little anger management issue and so does Allison ... along with others . When asked if anything happened between the two , Allison stayed silent , looked around and blinked .

When Zane finished Electric Summer Tour , he had already moved out of the apartment with Allison , but didn't forget about her . He came back to her apartment and asked her if she'd like to become a singer and Allison shrugged and said , " Sure . Why not ? " . Now here she is , going to feature on a track in his debut album and no doubt probably working on her debut project as we speak . But we still wanted to know more about her .

Allison is a very mysterious girl . She has an innocent look , the mind of a 13 year old tomboy and the mouth of a sailor . Her big eyes drew us in and we wanted to be the first to know everything about this girl . We asked her to tell us a little about herself and she did by stating random facts . " My name is Allison Cooper , I'm from South Carolina , I have a love/hate relationship with cats and I can't fucking stand spinach . "

We asked her for more and she took a moment to think . " Hmm ... that Vanity girl totally ripped me off . Well that meat dress shit , that's all her , but everything else screams Allicat . " We were glad to get an insight on how she thinks and all but we still wanted to know more . So finally we just asked about her childhood . Usually we expected someone to pour out their sob story , but Allison just simply shrugged and shook her head , " I didn't have one . "

We leaned in and put on our ' tell me more ' face and Allison rolled her eyes and got up from her seat and grabbed her purse , rummaging through it and mumbling , " I knew y'all were gonna ask me some type shit like this ." she says as she finally pulled out a VCR tape . A VCR tape ! Do they even sell those anymore ?! She handed the tape over to us but we just looked at her for an explanation . " Here dammit , I'm not about to have this awkward ass conversation . Watch it , release it , leave me be . " We grabbed the tape and she turned around and left through the glass door leading into the hallway , not before running into it and cursing . By then we were convinced that pretty much everyone of her sentences included at least one swear .

Culture Uncut has never really met anybody like Allison before . Nobody has ever stormed out of our office without actual reason to . No one has ever bumped into the glass door and called it retarded and absolutely no one has yelled , " How do you even get out of this boojie office ? Security ! Receptionists ! ... Costumer service ? Somebody . Escort me to the exit dammit . " while trying to exit our building . It took us some time to find a working VCR but we have never been so eager to pop in a tape . You would never guess what was on it .

Allison's first therapy session with Dr. Schmidt
App. 1 year ago

Allison is seen sitting on a couch once the video camera turns on . Her hair is in blonde locks . All that's in view at the moment is her face and a spaghetti strapped shirt she's wearing .

Allison : I'm Allison Cooper . I'm 18 and I'm from South Carolina .

Dr. Schmidt : Nice to meet you Allison . is there anything you prefer to be called ?

Allison shrugs .

Allison : Allicat ? Yea , call me that .

Dr. Schmidt : Ahh , Allicat . That's a nice nickname . Who gave you that ?

Allicat : Nobody . I just made it up on the spot . I'm creative like that . You can write that down . That information might come in handy someday ...

Dr. Schmidt : Uhmm ... OK . Well , I'm Dr. Schmidt but my full name is Dietz Von Schmidt .

Allison : Dip Shit ? Got it .

Dr. Schmidt : What ? No , Dietz Schmidt .

Allison : Dip Shit .

Dr. Schmidt : No .

Dr Schmidt begins to say his name slower so he could get the pronunciation out to her .

Dr. Schmidt : Deeet Shhh-mit

Allison repeats after him .

Allison : Diiip Shit . Got it .

Dr. Schmidt says it even slower this time .

Dr. Schmidt : Deeee-

Allison : If you tell me how to pronounce your name one more time ! I got it , Dip Von Shit ! God .

You see Allison rolling her eyes and folding her arms . That's when you hear Dietz let out a huff . Allison's eyes begin to pop out .

Allison : Uh-uh , what are you writing ? It better be about my creativity .

Dr. Schmidt : So Allison-

Allison : Allicat .

Dr. Schmidt : Allicat . Start from the beginning . Do you know anything about how you were born ?

Allison : I know everything about how I was born .

Dr. Schmidt : Mkay , please share .

Allison : Well my mom didn't want any kids and she has always had her mind set to abortions , but she didn't know she was pregnant with me until she was like ... 6 months , trailer trash whore problems , and by then it's illegal to get an abortion . But that did't stop her . She tried everything , drinking , smoking , everything to get rid of me , but I stayed . Finally she gave up and she got my father , an unlicensed tattoo artist but professional drunk , to give her a DIY abortion on New Years Eve , that way she can be all ready and un...preggers for New Years . The drunk failed miserably and the whore's water ended up breaking instead . So he didn't know what to do after that . He just drove her to the hospital and ... pop goes the weasel .

Nothing was said for a while . Dr. Schmidt was quiet but he was behind the camera and out of view so he probably was scribbling say at the moment .

Dr. Schmidt : Wow . So knowing all of that , I mean details and all , like you know it by heart , it must be hard on you . Most people would break into tears telling a story like that , not to mention being told it . Doesn't it have some type of affect on you ?

Allison lets out a breath .

Allison : It used to . My mother would come home drunk and tell it to me followed by a list of reasons why i'm the root of all of her problems . As a kid , that messed with my head . Being told that I was a burden to the people who brought me in this Earth really did hurt . But nowadays I thank them for did what they did .

Dr. Schmidt : What do you mean ? Do you agree with them trying to get rid of you ; that you're a burden ?

Allison shakes her head .

Allison : No . I mean I'm glad that I wasn't excepted by people like them . They weren't even parents to me , they were acquaintances who didn't know how to keep their hands and parts to themselves .

Dr. Schmidt : You were molested by your father ?

Allison : Mhmm . I think that's why that my mom was always so mad at me . Because her disgusting drunk wanted a 9 year old . His own fucking daughter .

Dr. Schmidt : How long did the abuse last ?

Allison : I don't know when it started but it continued up until I was 13 .

Dr. Schmidt : What happened after he stopped ?

Allison : It wasn't like he stopped . I just came home from school one day and every room in the house was empty except for mine and the kitchen if you count the fridge and stove .

Dr. Schmidt : So they verbally , physically and sexually abused you up to the age of 13 and then left you abandoned in a house to die .

Allison : Yep .

There was silence as Dr. Schmidt waited for this to settle in Allison's mind so she could let everything go . Strangely she didn't .

Dr. Schmidt : You know , you don't have to be strong and hold tears back in here . There's nothing wrong with crying . There's nobody here to attack you . There's no reason to feel vulnerable about letting it all out .

Allison look away from him and stared at the wall . She stayed like that for a brief minute and then finally looked back at him .

Allison : I know that . Trust me doc , if I could cry , I would . I would cry you a river . Hell , a fucking ocean if you want . I've been sobbing about my life since I was a baby . It continued throughout my days of being 13 and finally at 15 , the tears came no more . They refused to leave my eyes and that was my sign to move the fuck on with my life .

There was another brief silence until the timer rung .

Dr. Schmidt : Well ...

Dr. Schmidt cleared his throat .

Dr. Schmidt : That concludes our session . Please do come back next week . I'd love to have you stick around . It was a pleasure to meet you Alliso... Allicat .

Allison : I'll think about it ... Nice to meet you too Mr. Dipshit .

She smiled . Dr. Schmidt let out another huff and cut off the camera .

Edited by user 28 September 2013 19:26:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 28/09/2013(UTC), Walton on 28/09/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 28/09/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2757 Posted : 28 September 2013 20:15:52(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor: Mr. Dip Shit seems really nice, but that bitch is crazy. I can see it in those eyes. I bet she likes to spend her weekends setting fire to orphanages.

Ooc: That was great :) excellent job.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 29/09/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#2758 Posted : 29 September 2013 05:29:22(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Honor: Mr. Dip Shit seems really nice, but that bitch is crazy. I can see it in those eyes. I bet she likes to spend her weekends setting fire to orphanages.

Ooc: That was great :) excellent job.

Allison : I'm gonna forget you said that because you don't know anything . Mr. Dip Shit is a jerk and he's a backstabber and he's like every other person who's written me off . And I ... well yea , I'm a little crazy ... but that's not that point !

OOC : Thank you !

Offline C4AJoh  
#2759 Posted : 29 September 2013 06:34:11(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8588 time(s) in 2691 post(s)
“ALL YOU NEED IS FAITH, TRUST AND A LITTLE BIT OF AMY DUST"
‘Amy Meyer; The flame-haired frontwoman to one of the most popular rock bands is reportedly considering a surprising new project’

UserPostedImage

Saturday/ 28 September/ 2013

It just seems like the 20 year old musician has the entire world at her feet, the creative youngster has fronted one of the most popular rock bands in recent memory with ‘Riot! In The Boulevard’ and has cemented herself into the echelon of the great songwriters of music past and present. With countless live performances under her belt already, four studio albums and a magnitude of hit singles to her name it’s hard to find something that she is yet to really excel at and it would certainly appear that she’s not the type of person to shy away from a real challenge.
The star had already written a play by the age of 16, titled ‘Nightbirds: A Prelude to Love’ and at 17 she saw it performed at a local theatre in her hometown of Las Vegas, Nevada for the very first time but opted not to take it any further than the three performances in the summer of 2011, rumours seem to indicate that ‘Nightbirds’ is something that she hasn’t given up on, but it remains something on the back burner for the time being while she focuses on other things, this perhaps indicates where her future interests could lie, given the news we’ve heard today.

That news is something that we here at Culture Uncut cannot decide whether it is a good thing or a bad thing, but it has been confirmed by a well-established theatre production company that Amy Meyer is seriously considering an offer to venture into the world of theatre once again, to work on a story that she has a huge passion for, the word passion however may be a massive understatement, the word obsession perhaps would be more appropriate.
There is an offer on the table for Amy Meyer to work on a theatre adaptation of Peter Pan, a story that the musician has been obsessive since a very young age, according to our sources Ms. Meyer has a quote tattooed on her shoulder from the original story, she even stated in an interview back in 2011 that she plans to call her first daughter ‘Tiger Lily’. Well the Rockstar has been asked to not only put her own vision on the adaptation but also write the entire musical backdrop to the play which could open next summer, there are also rumours that there will be attempts to persuade the star to appear in the show. We here at Culture Uncut can’t help but wonder, is she being lined-up as Tinkerbell? Or perhaps even a female version of Pan? It’s all very confusing.

This may not be great news for fans of Riot! as there had been strong rumours recently that the band were going to call it quits after a 2014 world tour, there are also rumours that rhythm guitarist Adam Benjamin has found a potential record deal to release his “quirky” songs, so although the future may look bleak for Riot! fans, it appears that things are looking very bright for the members of the rock group.
As always, we love to hear your opinions.
thanks 7 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 29/09/2013(UTC), PANIC! on 29/09/2013(UTC), Walton on 29/09/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 29/09/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 29/09/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 29/09/2013(UTC), erich hess on 30/09/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2760 Posted : 29 September 2013 07:57:59(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Isabel: I can so picture you as Tinkerbell....you would be absolutely amazing! Whatever your project is, I can't wait to see it :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 29/09/2013(UTC)