logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<162163164165166>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#3261 Posted : 02 July 2014 00:59:50(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
erica:i'll point you to my ass. all i do know is you broke my sisters heart and i will not stand for it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3262 Posted : 03 July 2014 10:08:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
New Track From Isabel Leaked Online - TAKE A LISTEN
The Singer Channels Her Inner Sexy Self For R&B/Synthpop Track

UserPostedImage

With her already hit single 'Rule The World' on the charts and the royal-like video being released last Friday, it's definitely been a great week for Izzybells, but it's about to get even better. Even though there's no word if this is the official second single from the singer, a new track has surfaced online by Isabel titled, 'What Comes Next' and it's a different but similar direction from her first single. The R&B and Synthpop song features some sultry and very alluring vocals from Izzy as she sings about a love that's definitely making her feel sexy and free. It's much slower but nothing short of pure Izzy greatness. It surfaced online last night via YouTube and has since then had an impressive 4 million views so far, with just the audio.

The 3 minute and twenty-seven second track features some top notch production as well as a new sound that hasn't been heard from the singer before. In hopes of throwing on her big girl panties and giving a very provocative tune like the best of them, maybe it's her own version of Rihanna's Good Girl Gone Bad? Maybe on a smaller scale but it's certainly not the sweet and innocent Izzy we've come to know and wish she'd get a little gritty love. Throughout the song, she sings about being so captivated by someone even at the disapproval of others, really being able to be comfortable enough to show her wilder side (an ode to RRH?). Her vocals are quite soulful and breathy as she flaunts her confidence for the world to see. Her lyrics also leave you wondering what exactly she's hinting at; "Show me how you do, what I've never seen/I swear that I won't bite, I'll show you what I mean", being said at the Bridge in a low and pleasing tone. Oh, Izzy. We kind of love it. Although we're sure there will be some questions as to if she's genuine or just trying too hard to be sexy, we here at CU appreciate the risk for her and pulling it off so well. We also can't help but to notice the futuristic take on Pop/R&B being heard. The stuttering 2step beat is infectious, with bounding bass rhythms, glittering synths and a glorious middle eight breakdown.

CLICK TO LISTEN

So what do you think of this new leaked track? With it's slickly produced RnB plus memorable, commercially appealing chorus, equals one hell of a sexy track to us!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 9 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 03/07/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 03/07/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/07/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 03/07/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/07/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/07/2014(UTC), kandii on 03/07/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 03/07/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 04/07/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3263 Posted : 03 July 2014 10:26:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:oooh,izzy! you better tone it down,girlie. once you lose that innocent image it never comes back. forbidden men, the word come said several times....izzy izzy izzy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 03/07/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3264 Posted : 03 July 2014 19:55:47(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Amy Finally Speaks Out On What She Means By NEW//AMY//NEW//STYLE//NEW//SOUND!!
UserPostedImage

We know that there are many of you that are woundering what exactly Amy-Jayne means by the whole new Amy, new style, new sound thing that has been posted on her website lately and her instagram but and we finally got to the bottom of it when we got the chance to talk to her and ask her what is meant by each bit exactly, the first bit we wanted to clean up was the new Amy part she is what Amy had to say regrading this.

I knew people were gonna be like what does she mean by new Amy, basically I have grown as not only an artist but as a women to and I feel like now that I have changed my music will too, but fear not I will still being have an urban sound or influence if you want to call it that to my music so, don't think that the old Amy is all lost because the old girl is still there she is just more mature now, I have grown up so much lately I now im twenty-four nearly but I was far to childish still before but now I have grown and that helps my music grown, which is two positives

Well who knew up until now that Amy was still very childish, she should be allowed to be childish she has a son but growing up will surely help her music loads right?, the next thing we asked Amy was regarding the whole new style aspect of the new era, to which she replied.

come on this one is pretty much self explanatory, basically I have reworked my wardrobe, it's a lot more high end and fashionable, so hopefully now I can make those all important best dressed lists, just kidding no but seriously my fashion sense has grown up too before I would still wear like a minnie mouse t-shirt, which for a woman of my age is not cool at all, the only people who could pull that look off is Erica and Mariko, but me no way it needed to change, that's why now my style is much more grown up but also a lot sexier can't forget that know can i

well she makes a good point Erica and Mariko could totally pull that look off, well we can only hope she has gone to extreme with the whole sexier style, now onto the last part the new sound part this is the question that we was dying to know the answer too, this is what she said.

like I said with the whole new Amy question, because I have changed myself my music has changed also but like I said it still very much urban influenced but it definitely has a more uplifting vibe to it, I means I have been trying out new genres for example Trap, which is used in my new single that a hint for you, but I have been experimenting with over genres like more rap style music, and also a lot of indie genres the biggest one being an almost urban kinda of indie as odd as ohthat may seem but it sounds super cool, I think you'll love it when you hear those tracks, my new album could be a complete mess but I think it works if I didn't I wouldn't release it at all, also before you ask no there is no offical penciled in release date for my new album yet but it should definitely be this year

That does sound a little messy but us knowing Amy she will probably be able to make it work so well, hopefully this has helped clear up what the whole NEW//AMY//NEW//STYLE//NEW SOUND, meant exactly, it looks to be an interesting era.

Amy's New Single 'Dancing Shoes' Is Set For Release Soon!!!!

Edited by user 03 July 2014 23:00:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 03/07/2014(UTC), erich hess on 03/07/2014(UTC), kandii on 03/07/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 04/07/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 04/07/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 10/07/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3265 Posted : 03 July 2014 22:41:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: yay for a new stylist. They have you looking very nice. I didn't want to say anything before,as it would have been super rude.

Mariko: we can not help being childish. It is ingrained in our cult of cute.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 03/07/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/07/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3266 Posted : 03 July 2014 22:43:31(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Lotus : Be honest with me, Amy ... how many surgeries did this new look take ?
thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 03/07/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/07/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3267 Posted : 03 July 2014 22:58:28(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: yay for a new stylist. They have you looking very nice. I didn't want to say anything before,as it would have been super rude.

Mariko: we can not help being childish. It is ingrained in our cult of cute.

Amy-Jayne: yay is the word, thanks girl :D

@Mariko: it was a positive thing I promise you and Erica have that cute look like you said
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
erich hess on 03/07/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3268 Posted : 03 July 2014 22:59:28(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Lotus : Be honest with me, Amy ... how many surgeries did this new look take ?

Amy-Jayne: hey! none don't be so rude!
UserPostedImage
Offline Andre Gandra  
#3269 Posted : 05 July 2014 04:09:21(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
ANOTHER LEAK FOR STUDIO 60 ACCOUNT!

We have seen Isabel’s new track leak this week, but what seemed to be just a random leak, now takes other proportion. Because another star signed with Studio 60 posted this week on twitter that she had already finished the works on her forthcoming album and that the material was on its way to publishing and printing, may have to reconsider her initial promotional plans for this project.

We are talking about Abie Lena so much anticipated fourth Record. The lead single set to be released July 15TH, just leaked on SoundCloud today and despite all the complaints of rights reserved, the song is spread all over the world right now. Until now, none of the parts, interested in the subject made a statement. However, we can tell you that the lead single is powerful! Check the song below and leave a comment we want to know what do you think of illegal leaks? Do they mess up the singer’s promotion plans? Or do they help the singer make up a backup plan if the song is awful?

Edited by user 29 July 2014 02:34:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 4 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 05/07/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/07/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 10/07/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 14/07/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3270 Posted : 05 July 2014 05:11:30(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Nova: OMG release both songs, they are both out of this world. I love how different they are yet both are kind of slow and show different sides to the singers, veeeery cool. I'm in love with both, if not Abie's a little more. I do love songs of life after death. I doubt either will get hurt by their leak's.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 05/07/2014(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#3271 Posted : 10 July 2014 12:28:45(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
EXCLUSIVE: Kourtney Steele Is Engaged To Jason Ochoa!

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Congratulations are in order for soon to be 21 year old pop singer, Kourtney Steele, and her incredibly handsome boyfriend, 19 year old singer, Jason Ochoa, from The Zone. According to a source, Steele and Ochoa got engaged last weekend during one of their romantic night out and we've got all of the juicy details on just how it happened!

"Jason managed to visit Kourtney on her day off from the Warped Tour and whisked her off on a surprise date," says the source. "They had a picnic on the beach, which Jason prepared the food all by himself, and later in the day he pulled out the ring and popped the question. Kourtney, cried tears of happiness and said yes and we couldn't be happier!"

Despite the fact that last year, Steele stated that she had no plans of getting married anytime soon, it seems she had a change of heart. Our guess is that she didn't know what she was getting herself into and just couldn't resist falling head over heels with Ochoa's sweet boy charm! He's hot, talented, and did we mention HOT! Every guy should take note!

Steele and Ochoa first met via Twitter in 2012 and a year later they began dating. 9 months later they announced that they would be moving in with each other due to missing one another when they were apart. "The best part of coming home after a long day or coming back after being away for months is coming home to you," Steele wrote via Twitter.

Currently she is touring on the Warped Tour 2014 and working on her debut album. Ochoa is also busy at work with the other members of The Zone, now consisting of just Jason Ochoa, Blake Williams, Liam Allen, after former member, Chris Adams, decided to leave the group, who recently released a new single, 'Let's Let Go,' just last month.

Neither Kourtney nor Jason have released any further information on the engagement but Kourtney, however, took to Twitter over the weekend with a cryptic tweet writing, "Best day of my life!," with a few pink hearts behind it all on the same night they supposedly got engaged! A coincidence? We think not!

This will be the first marriage for both Steele and Ochoa. No official wedding date has been set yet but as the countdown begins for the revealing of the wedding date and the gorgeous engagement ring, we wish both stars the best. Awww, we're so happy for the two of them. Tell us what you think about Kason getting engaged with a comment below!

Edited by user 14 July 2014 11:26:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 8 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 10/07/2014(UTC), erich hess on 10/07/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 10/07/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 10/07/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 10/07/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 10/07/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 11/07/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 14/07/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3272 Posted : 10 July 2014 13:04:45(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Isabel: Omg screaming!!! I'm so happy for you ❤️❤️

Jennifer: Awww congrats you two :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 14/07/2014(UTC)
Offline Squeege  
#3273 Posted : 11 July 2014 15:59:51(UTC)
Squeege

Man

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 189 post(s)
UserPostedImage

In a rare moment we were let on the McDougal homestead to see what Johnny has been up too. Still keeping his long hair but now more clean shaven. Surprisingly this picture was taken by a deputy sheriff and then sent in later. A disturbance call over shots fired happened to be a mere misunderstanding. As it turns out after mauling one of the family pets a chicken was killed with a shotgun. Apparently there were a few missed shots. Since meat shouldn't be wasted they opted too cook the thing when the deputy showed up. Johnny and family stopped to pose for a rare photo it seems. Dog or Johnny have yet to comment on what transpired that particular day.
UserPostedImage]

Owner of: Nobody's Darlings

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Ezra "Zeke" James

The Train Jumpers

Hennessy Daniels
thanks 3 users thanked Squeege for this useful post.
kandii on 11/07/2014(UTC), erich hess on 14/07/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/07/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#3274 Posted : 14 July 2014 07:20:42(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
NEW ARIANNA HARLEY LEAK
UserPostedImage

With the recent leaks that have appeared out of nowhere from various artists, it's no surprise to us here at Culture Uncut that another has just come out from none other than Arianna Harley. We're unaware if "Professional" is an unreleased Hey Lolita song or from her own upcoming debut album, but we're leaning more towards the latter as this seems more like the laidback approach Arianna would take in favour of some of the more experimental stuff herself and Jared worked on for Hey Lolita.

The leak of "Professional" comes at a perfect time in these warm months with its relaxing, summery sound, paired perfectly with Arianna's sexy, husky tone as she delivers the raunchy lyrics, even controversial in parts as she repeatedly calls her lover "daddy" and proudly sings "I'll make you wanna leave your wife for me" over bluesy guitars, a steady drum beat and dreamy wind chimes. But the wife line? No, Arianna. That never happened and that's not something you want to be reminding people of.

Sounds similar to:

"Professional"

You strum your guitar while I sing your song
I dance in the dim light, leather fallin' from my waist
If I circle my hips for you, daddy
Would you leave your deadly mark all over my body?
And I'll show all your friends the way you like it
Cause I fulfill my baby's sick needs

Let me draw the red velvet curtains
While you sit exhaling circles
Smoke in the air, candles burning everywhere
Me and you, we could make love anywhere
Just turn down the lights, but not too low
Just grab hold of me, but don't take it too slow

From the look on your face
It's like I've spilled all my secrets in a confessional
Cause I've sent you so out of space
Making love to you just like a professional
Oh, you can't believe the feeling
The way I give it to you just how you like it
You've never known a girl so appealing
I'm fresh on the plate, served up just how you want it

You want me to move a little closer, I'll do as you wish
Just give me a kiss and tell me that I'm better than her
That I'm all yours and that she's so amateur
Cause baby, I want your full attention
And your mind's slipping in another direction
Don't you wanna get locked in detention?

Take off your business suit
And I'll slip out these Jimmy Choo's
Your come to bed eyes look over my body
Admiring me like some new Bugatti
Daddy, put down your glass of whisky
Just come and kiss me...

Let me draw the red velvet curtains
While you sit exhaling circles
Smoke in the air, candles burning everywhere
Me and you, we could make love anywhere
Just turn down the lights, but not too low
Just grab hold of me, but don't take it too slow

Tell me you love it, and I won't stop it, ooh, ooh
And it's so professional, the way I give it to you
I'll ask again, and you can't help but admit
That I know just how to make you feel brand new
I'll make you wanna leave your wife for me
I'll make you wanna ride or die with me
Cause I'm just like a professional, a top class lover
And you won't find any other slicker than this mother

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 7 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 14/07/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 14/07/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/07/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 14/07/2014(UTC), erich hess on 14/07/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 14/07/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 29/07/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3275 Posted : 14 July 2014 07:31:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Kato: I don't care what anyone says, I love me some Arianna Harley.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Princess_Valentine  
#3276 Posted : 14 July 2014 11:29:11(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Kourtney: I like this a lot. I hope it gets released cause I would love to buy it. :)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline Mckenzie-  
#3277 Posted : 14 July 2014 21:06:02(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Ryan: Arianna doesn't need me or anyone else to tell her how good she is, she knows it already. This is seriously good. The production is seamless, if it wasn't Jared then whoever did, very well done sir/madam. This is such a laid back summer song, perfect for beers or the devils cabbage.
retired x
Offline C4AJoh  
#3278 Posted : 18 July 2014 04:35:46(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8541 time(s) in 2675 post(s)
AMY MEYER HAS THE WHOLE WORLD AT HER FEET!
CULTURE UNCUT EXPLAINS WHY THE RIOT! BREAK-UP IS A GOOD THING!!!

UserPostedImage

“So with the impending ‘break’ for Riot! In The Boulevard, a lot of fans will be forgiven for reacting in a sad or angry way. It’s the same case when a lot of bands announce hiatuses or breakups, the fans react instantly but within a few weeks or months the understanding comes in and they move on without their favourite band. So with Riot!’s recent announcement, there will no doubt still be a lot of sadness from their fans, but we here at Culture Uncut have decided to try to help you all out of your funk by looking ahead to a future without Riot! and what it could possibly bring! Check out our list of reasons why the break is a good thing;

Quote:
1) No Fallout
‘The problem with a lot of bands is that they fall out with each other and this leads to the break-ups. Resentment and frustration creeps in and kills something special. But this hasn’t happened with Riot! (Justin and Nathan excluded of course), as the three members that make up Riot! are all still very much the best of friends, they’re even all still currently on tour with each other and killing it on a nightly basis. Adam, Amy and Jason have a strong bond, the disappointment of the Mullen drama seems to have only brought the three of them together and this definitely bodes well for the future of the band’

2) Adam Benjamin Can Shine
‘He was the first of Riot! to break free and attempt a solo career. We were definitely surprised when we heard what he had came up with. The rhythm guitarist already has a solo album to his name, 2013’s ‘Boo! It’s Me’ and recently posted a new song online called ‘Rawr, I’m A Dinosaur’. It couldn’t be any more different than Riot!’s own music, but it’s fun and it carefree and that’s part of the charm. The break-up means that Adam Benjamin will have more time to work on his own things and we can’t wait to see more from the weirdo.’

3) Amy Meyer Solo Album
‘There’s a good chance that we could be spoiled for choice in the next year as both Amy and Adam have growing solo careers in front of them. Amy Meyer released the heartrenching and very biographical song ‘Freefalling’, the reaction was generally underwhelming for the song which could possibly be put down to lack of promotion. Rest assured that if and when Amy does decide to get things going with her solo career, things will certainly gear up and the red-haired singer will become a force to be reckoned with on her own.’

4) There’s A Huge Hole In The Industry Now
‘ … And somebody is gonna have to fill it! It’s clear that the rock scene has lost one of it’s juggernauts and this is an opportunity for those newer acts to step up to the plate and really make a name for themselves. We’re tipping ‘Pretty Little Freaks’ to take Riot!’s place, the duo have the catchy rock songs and have enough commerciality to rival the success of Riot!. Outsiders are the likes of ‘My Girl Friday’ and ‘Sara Daniels’.

5) Amy Could Become The Puppet Master
‘If her label ‘Songs to Love and Die By’ is anything to go by then Amy Meyer will continue to have her input into the music industry. The label can barely be considered Indie any more as their acts have all became stars in their own rights, add the tendency towards rock/alternative then it’s likely that her imprint on the industry will continue. There are already plans for major development with a clothing line and other side-projects to go alongside the label. It appears that Meyer will probably be even more busy when Riot! are done.’

6) Amy Meyer Babies?
‘It may seem a little far-fetched and presumptuous. Little is known about the front woman’s love life, but Meyer has been in a committed relationship for a little over a year now. Who with? Well we’re working on discovering this but everybody appears to be tight-lipped, friends just indicate that they’re both very happy and prefer to keep their relationship private. This would indicate that there is a very real possibility that Amy Meyer could be looking to the future soon, she’s already talked about the possibility of parenthood, she even went as far as to say that she’s had baby names picked out for quite some time. Let’s hope she spends a large portion of her free time in the bedroom then, right?’
thanks 7 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
erich hess on 18/07/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 18/07/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 18/07/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 18/07/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/07/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 18/07/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 20/07/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3279 Posted : 18 July 2014 10:13:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Mia: We could never take Riot!'s legendary place but we will definitely not let all they've worked for die.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Andre Gandra  
#3280 Posted : 18 July 2014 22:47:41(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
DEMO LEAK

Regarding the recent song leaks of both huge acts of Studio60, Culture Uncut has something quite underrated this Friday for its readers. There’s an account on SoundCloud called “The Thievery”, he or she claim to have a bunch of demos and unreleased songs by a lot of famous singers, songs that were supposed to be release in a certain era but it wasn’t. He / She promised to leak one song per week starting today and with a very special purpose, because Tomorrow will be the date of the full stream of that superstar named “Abie Lena” new album, and despite the track you’re about to listen was sung by Abie herself, well correct us if we’re wrong, the date of the recording is 2012, where Abie was working on her second studio album “Seasons”. No more talking, just listening… The demo is called “It isn’t here”, it’s a piano + voice track and we quite liked it!

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 4 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Magiiiic on 18/07/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 19/07/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 19/07/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 20/07/2014(UTC)