logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<89101112>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline DistortedAudio  
#181 Posted : 28 April 2012 11:25:20(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
Matthew: I think the less dress on Magie the better, I mean that's a shame Hayden, to be thinking like that.
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
thanks 2 users thanked DistortedAudio for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 28/04/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/04/2012(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#182 Posted : 28 April 2012 23:14:36(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Den (Teen Titans): Amazing interview girls! And about working together I only have one thing to say: let's do it!! :D

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 2 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 28/04/2012(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 05/05/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#183 Posted : 28 April 2012 23:37:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Jen: Be nice Hayden. ;) Naomi's performance was awesome. I also loved seeing ElectroDeath on the show. Glad to have you girls back on top. :)

Hayden: Darlin, I was being very nice ;)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 05/05/2012(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#184 Posted : 28 April 2012 23:56:30(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: Ow GOSH! Thank you boys for the compliments I guess LOL
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 05/05/2012(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#185 Posted : 05 May 2012 09:50:26(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Catch The Weekend Tonight On The Music Box at 8pm.

UserPostedImage
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 05/05/2012(UTC)
#186 Posted : 05 May 2012 10:06:09(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

MUSIC BOX with The Weekend

Lisa: Its Friday and you know what that means. Yes that's right, its time for another great episode of the Music Box. I'm your host, Lisa, and today we have a very special guest surprise today. We're sure you want to know all about it so we won't keep you in suspense any longer. Today we have none other than the newest boy band sensation, The Weekend. They will be stopping by for some Q&A but for now without further adieu, here's The Weekend!!!!!

*audience applauds*

Lisa: Hey guys welcome to the show! You all look extremely great. (smiles)

Scott: Hello, it's great to be here
Oscar: Come on we're not that great
Billy: Well I am....
Dustyn: Hello it's great to be here
Riley: Hi there

Lisa: Just four months ago, you made your debut into the music scene with your debut single “Everything About You.” How did you go about choosing it as the song the world would be introduced to you by?

Riley: Well it was one of the first songs we wrote and the whole concept of it came about during a meeting we had with our manager, Lyrica. We were saying buzz words that we wanted to be associated with the band so words like 'fun', 'energetic' and 'loud' came about and we put all those into a song and the outcome was 'Everything About You'. We decided to release it as our debut single because it sums up the band; 'fun'!

Lisa: “Smile About It” was the second single to be released and it also became your first ever #1 song. How exactly did that feel, getting your first #1 on the charts?

Oscar: It was amazing, we weren't expecting it at all. It entered at No.11 in the first week despite lots of promotion and we thought it would flop but we were over the moon when it shot up to number 1!
Dustyn: It was great, I wrote the song so I felt as if I did a good job. I was like; YAY!!!

Lisa: Not only did you guys have a #1 single, you also had your debut album, “Fired Up,” to go #1 as well. Were you surprised of the news or did you already expect that it would do well?

Scott: We knew it would do sort of well due to looking at pre-order charts, it was in the top 10 and 20 worldwide. Then on the week 'Smile About It' was released it went up into the top 5 worldwide on pre-orders so we knew that we were going to have a bit of success. Still can't believe it though.
Billy:It was amazing when we discovered that we were number 1.

Lisa: There was an announcement on your official website that “Fired Up” would be released as the third single from the album. Out of all the tracks from the album, how did it become the chosen single to be released next?

Dustyn: It's a song we all love. I know we said that we don't really record dance music but this is the only dance track on the album and we thought, 'we've done rock/pop with our first single and we went R&B with our second so it's time we do another genre', Plus it'll be out in the summer and it'll be a fun summer song.
Oscar: Also Dust and Riley wanted it to be released so they could choreograph the video because it is such a bouncy song, it deserved great choreography from two of the best dancers I know.

Lisa: On twitter, you guys announced that the video to “Fired Up” would be premiering soon. Can you tell us more about the video?

Riley: The video is going to have full on choreography that has literally had us in tears in training due to how straining it is.
Billy: Also it's going to be very different from our previous ones because in our first one was just us on a beach and in the water. The second was in a small country village and there were no special effects in the videos. In this one however, there was a lot of special lights, green screen, dancers and it was filmed in a studio. It also has a bigger budget than the last two combined.

Lisa: Also on twitter, there was a little bit of commotion about a “Fired Up Tour” that you guys would be doing. When exactly can we expect this to happen?

Dustyn: We don't know when exactly. It's expected to be in the summer though but it will be a very small tour, we'll be moving onto an even bigger thing soon afterwards.

Lisa: At the Chaos Awards V, you were nominated for “Best Band” and “Best Newcomer” and although you guys didn't take home the award, what would have your acceptance speech been like?

Scott: It was an honour to be even nominated for two awards. I don't know what the speech would've been like. We have so many people to thank because so many different people have helped us to get to where we are. One thing's for sure, we would have thanked our amazing fans, they're just so crazy and supportive.
Billy: I'm glad we didn't win because we would've had to go on stage to accept the award and Oz was presenting and he wasn't very happy with me at the time.
Dustyn: It would've made the night a whole lot better though if we win. Let's just say that I didn't really enjoy that night for obvious reasons...

Lisa: Billy, you were nominated for “Sexiest Male” and I'm sure every girl can see why but were you disappointed when you didn't win?

Billy: Like I said before I didn't really want to go on stage haha, but I'm just glad that I was nominated....and these 4 weren't!

Lisa: Speaking of awards, Jen Armstrong was nominated for the “Sexiest Female” category. Are the rumors true about her adopting all five of you?

Oscar: Yep that's true, she's now mother to five little troublemakers.

Lisa: What's it like having her so involved in each of your lives?

Dustyn: I love have Jen in my life, she says I'm her little baby and she always looks out for me. We call her Mama Jen
Oscar: She's very protective too
Scott: Jen's a real help . She's closer to me in age so we have the 'adult talks'.....that's not anything dirty buy the way.
Riley: Jen's great, I love her she's so fun.
Billy: I think I stress her out too much but I do appreciate what she does for us, she's great.

Lisa: We have to take a short break so don't touch that dial.

*commerical break*

Lisa: Hey everyone, welcome back. I'm Lisa and I'm here with The Weekend. (turns to the boys) Lets get back into our interview now. Its no secret that Billy doesn't like AJ from ELMNT, but what is the reason behind that?

Billy: He just came onto Twitter and his first ever tweet was aimed at us and it wasn't very nice. I replied to it and it just went on from there. We ended up fighting last week and we basicaly hate each others guts.

Lisa: In your honest opinion, do you think that you could ever be friends with them for your fans sake?

Scott: Well I hope so....
Billy: No.
Oscar: Really?
Billy: Maybe with the other boys in the group but not him.

Lisa: You guys are not shy when it comes to being controversial and on the front page of every tabloid. Do you ever feel as though the negative publicity affects the image of the band?

Oscar: In all honesty....no. People acted negatively towards us even before that. Why? Because we're boys? Honestly I don't know. We work hard, promote and release music like every other artist yet somehow people seem to think it's the end of the world when we do.
Riley: I think that it's just something we need to ignore. We have many loyal fans who stick by us no matter what so the stories and what have you don't really phase us.

Lisa: How do you deal with the negative feedback you receive from those who don't like you all?

Dustyn: I don't even look at the bad stuff people say because I take things quite personally and I'd end up crying...
Billy: I find it quite funny seeing people waste their time insulting us. If they really dislike us, why acknowledge us and draw even more attention to us?

Lisa: What's next for The Weekend?

Scott: We're currently recorded tracks for the new version of our debut album. It'll include a whole bunch of new tracks and we'll release more singles.

Lisa: Our next question comes from Tyler and he asks: “Do you believe in your music or do you consider yourself a "performer" of what people write for you?”

Dustyn: Oh we really do believe in our music, we write it and we all connect with our songs. A few songs on our album weren't written by us but that's because they were written beforehand, before we were even a group and we liked the sound of them so we recorded them. All of us have agreed that we are going to write the whole of our next album together.

Lisa: The last question comes from an audience member.
Audience member: “Who were your favorite celebrities when you were younger?”

Riley: I loved Michael Jackson, his music was and still is amazing. It's a shame he passed away, he was a great artist.
Oscar: Well I would have to say my favourite celebrity was Johnny Depp because I loved all the movies he was in. I still think he is a terrific actor.
Scott: Honestly, I don't know. I never usually have favourites, I like to mix it up.
Billy: Christina Milian, she was fit back in the day.
Dustyn: I had a huge obsession with Madonna
Billy: We should've known that you were gay much earlier on
Dustyn: Huh?

Lisa: Thank you both for those great questions and thank you Weekend for stopping by. You've all been a delight and I hope to have you all back on the show sometime in the future.

Oscar: Oh we'd love to be back
Scott: Thank you for having us, it was great being here.

Lisa: Well that's our show for today guys. Tune in next week when we have another special surprise guest stopping by. Peace!

Edited by user 05 May 2012 10:08:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
erich hess on 10/05/2012(UTC), deadserious on 12/05/2012(UTC)
#187 Posted : 12 May 2012 11:36:53(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Lisa: Hello and welcome to another wonderful episode of the Music Box. I'm your host Lisa, and today Suzie will be stopping by for some Q&A. Plus later on, we have a brand new video from Izzy for her newest single, Sleep At Night. You certainly don't want to miss it but for now, here's our very special quest today, give it up for Suzie!!!!!

*audience applauds*

UserPostedImage

Lisa: Hi Suzie, glad to have you join us today. You look great! (smiles)

Suzie: Aw! Thanks hun, I try..

Lisa: Since your debut just last year, you've become quite the controversial artist with some loving you and others hating you. What are your tactics for dealing with the critics?

Suzie: See, that's the problem today in music. All everyone cares about is "what the critics said" or "what the critics have to say"... Who cares! That's why their so outspoken and feel as if they could say whatever they want about people, some really stupid and disrespectful things, so you know how I deal with it? I don't....because sadly I don't care, and never will care about what they have to say *laughs*. Their "critique" is just like any other persons opinion, I don't know why the "critics" have such a high stature in music when their just a group of "educated" people? In Sweden, we don't care about these critics.... My fans are my critics *smiles conceitedly*

Lisa: When you look at reviews for your songs, the critics always bring up that you have no talent and that your daddy is always paying people off to do songs with you. Do you feel that their negative comments have hurt your reputation and career a bit?

Suzie: Like I said, who cares about critics! *laughs again*. I mean, someone's reputation only tells THAT MUCH about the person and I wish I CARED more about how people view me *laughs*. I'm working, I'm making music, I'm doing what I gotta do... I don't think its hurt my career...their trying to hurt my career, and I always let the numbers speak for me...

Lisa: Critics or not, even they can't deny that you have had a pretty good amount of top hits. How happy are you about all the success you have achieved so far?

Suzie: You hit it right on the nail Lisa! Even they can't deny about the amount of hits I have, the other day a certain female had the nerve to say I'm a nobody...right there goes to show an obvious sign of someone who's either not paying attention to what's going on around them, a sign of jealousy or just didn't have anything else better to say *grins*. Anyway, the amount of happiness never stops..I'm always thankful for the people who support me and hate me because it works in my favor and makes me more famous at the end of the day... And people don't seem to get that. But I'm happy with all of this great success, I told everyone it would be this way, the industry didn't believe me but I did it hehe..

Lisa: At the age of twenty-five and as you look back on your life, what are you hoping to achieve in the years to come?

Suzie: To tell you the truth, when I first began making music I did it cause I was bored and wanted to try making music...people thought that was such a joke.. So I wanted to prove people that I'd make one album... and me as a person...a singer... reach recognition overseas, beyond my country of Sweden, the UK, US everywhere...when Me Against The
Industry came out and sold so many records and I got to actually experience stardom....now I'm not goin no where! One album? Tuh! *laughs*. So in years to come I wanna continue to be the pop princess that I am and feed the appetite of my amazing fans, and haters..

Lisa: A while back, you teamed up with one of the Girlspice members, Sophia. The two of you released, “Are You Ready,” and it became a hit with the fans. What was it like working together?

Suzie: Sophia? That's my girly! I honestly love her to death! Much more than any of those other GirlSpice girls at least hehe... She's just too funny and bubbly and we had a blast in the studio recording that hit single...

Lisa: The album that you and Sophia had planned to release is now on hold, due to your daddy wanting you to focus on your own album, leaving many disappointed. When can you say for sure that the album for you two will be released?

Suzie: It's definitely going to come out!
I know the fans were upset because honestly who wouldn't want an album from two hotties like Sofi and I, but honestly sometimes parents can be really controlling and it was about time that I start working on my album, I just wasn't paying attention to the time and was so excited to work with Sophia... we just put it on hold until later this year, its gonnna be a bllllaaast.

Lisa: Currently you're working on your sophomore album and we are yet to known any details regarding it. Can you tells us about it and how recording it is going?

Suzie: Recording is going exactly how I expected. Wonderful. The producers are amazing and know how to work with me, the features....amazing. I can honestly say that this album is two times better than the first because this time around, I'm not taking it as a joke. Not saying the first album I did..but I was less experienced... Its like....I was a fish in a sea full of sharks but now I'm one of the sharks too.. *smiles evilly* and I know what I'm doing this time around. All the paying features is a dead deal now, people actually wanna work with me..hehe.. I'm doing this for my fans, for my haters, for Sweden.. And most of all for myself..just to make it obvious to myself that I can do it all.

Lisa: Is this album different from your debut album or are you playing it safe by sticking to your comfortable style?

Suzie: Well....none of my music is "safe". I'm sticking to what the fans are used to but my delivery, the tracks, the production and the overall sound is just sounding so much better then the first and I'm really proud of Me Against The Industry but even more proud of the new music...this stuff is freakin awesome I wish I could say more.

Lisa: “Burn Away” is the first single from the album. What's your prediction of how the song will do?

Suzie: I can't really predict. We'll just see what happens. No one can deny that its a hotttt track and people will say what they want about it and I really don't care what they gotta say, its a hot song.

Lisa: In the song, the lyrics clearly state how you aren't going anywhere. How long do you plan to continue your music career?

Suzie: When I say in the song Burn Away, yes, I mean I'm not going anywhere and when I do.. Its gonna be on MY terms not on anyone else's...I can't really say when but as of now... For a long time..

Lisa: There's been rumors circulating around that you are one of Scott Rose-Hilton's secret mistress. What do you have to say about those allegations?

Suzie: People can say what they want, and think what they want. I know the truth.... And I'm pretty sure everyone else knows the truth. If there's one girl...there's another......

UserPostedImage

Lisa: Do you feel that the allegations surrounding you will further hurt your reputation even more?

Suzie: No! People will always say what they say about me... Do I choose to care? No... *laughs* ... Not at all..

Lisa: Now that you have been placed into the situation, are you afraid for your safety since Gia has some pretty dedicated fans?

Suzie: Nope. My dads a billionaire, the safety is all around me..its not like I walk around alone as if I'm a singer trying to get off her feet who has yet to get some security.... And plus.. I have dedicated fans too....

Lisa: Has anyone sent you any death threats since the reveal of the rumors?

Suzie: I wish they would...they'd be arrested so fast I doubt they'd even be able to send their "death threat" I've gotten those before...there funny. I actually laugh at them. After Love Feels Like Osama Bin Laden, the amount of threats I got, hilarious! Some were really weird and investigated though...

Lisa: Scott seems to be denying the allegations of you being involved which has taken the rumors into a he said, she said type of thing. Why do you think, he's denying your involvement?

Suzie: Scott's a nice guy and I'm upset but in a way.... Glad...that things had to come out but I believe someone that's pregnant and married should know the truth and I really feel like the truth needed to come out. A man on alcohol is one person, but when their sober and can't remember...they'll just deny.. And that's all I'm gonna say..

Lisa: Moving on, what's next for Suzie?

Suzie: To continue doing what I do best...I'm releasing my album and will be going on tour.. I'm one of the headliners at Total Annihilation tomorrow that I'm really excited for .....there's lots that I still have yet to do

Lisa: We have just two questions left, the first one comes from Sarah. She writes, “Do you plan to expand your career by taking up something new someday?”

Suzie: I definitely wanna do the whole acting thing and take over that market but that's if I get bored with music. I've already modeled, walked runways and all that, but acting is something I'd be interested in doing.

Lisa: Our last question comes from an audience member.
Audience member: “What's your favorite song that's out right now?”

Suzie: *Grins* Don't have a favorite but Ermmmmm I'd have to say My Baby's Back by Naomi Paige..... is a song I really like.

Lisa: Thank you guys for those questions and thank you Suzie for stopping by. We certainly hope to see on the show again some day.

Suzie: *Smiles* Oh trust me, you will.

Lisa: Up next we have the world premiere of Izzy new video to Sleep At Night but first we have to take a quick break. Don't touch that dial, we'll be right back.

*commercial break*

thanks 5 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 12/05/2012(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/05/2012(UTC), deadserious on 12/05/2012(UTC), C4AJoh on 13/05/2012(UTC), erich hess on 13/05/2012(UTC)
#188 Posted : 12 May 2012 11:44:23(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Lisa: Welcome back, I'm Lisa, and it's about that time to get into our new video for the day. It comes from the beautiful Izzy and its called Sleep At Night. Without further adieu here it is!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

The video starts off with a shot of Izzy looking down with a very sparkling background behind her. She’s wearing a pink gown and her hair appears to be blowing. The screen is black and white but quickly fades to color. The song starts as Izzy is lifting her head She then appears walking in the sky, on clouds, singing the first verse while switching between this scene and her in front of the sparkling background with the pink gown. She sings as if the video is in slow motion, moving her lips slowly and the room then changing into a garden.

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

[Verse 1]
All the memories we started
Now I left you cold-hearted
Hope you know that I never said goodbye

Remember when you said your heart, yeah
Never would leave mine now and
I really start to think you never lied

UserPostedImage

Izzy walks around as she sings, as If she were looking for someone. She gets to the chorus of the song and the scene switches to her then turning around and singing to the camera in a flirty way. She walks past some rose bushes and extends her arm out to touch them but they disappear and the scene switches to her in the pink gown again. She reaches out to the camera as if grabbing someone and sings the chorus which leads into the next verse as she’s seen in another garden.

Sometimes you just can't help who you love
Almost takes you under like a drug

[Chorus]
Even though it's been so long, It doesn't matter
We got another chance, let's try to make it right
And we already know, that things won't get better
Unless we both move on, so we can sleep at night

[Verse 2]
We never thought we'd take this farther
Than our lonely hearts would allow us
Guess we never meant to let it die

But now I know where we must went wrong
The feelings that we felt weren't as strong
Tried to never let you see me cry

UserPostedImage

You know that I won't let go
But my heart is the one with the last say so

[Chorus]

Izzy is seen in the garden, running towards the camera. She looks around to see shadows of what appear to be a man following her. She turns and sees a way out of the garden but the scene goes black. She then wakes up to see she’s in another part of the garden. She leans away from the bushes and roses to see the guy beside her. She gasps and he kisses her as he fades away. The scene then shows her up in the sky walking off from the camera.

Sleep at night, Sleep at night
And we already know, things won't get better
Unless we both move on
It's time to just move on so we can sleep at night, Sleep at night

UserPostedImage

Sleep at night, Sleep at night, Sleep at Night
(Let's Mo-o-o-ve on) So we can sleep at night, Sleep at night, Sleep at night, Ye-e-ah

All the memories we started
Now I left you cold-hearted
Hope you know that I never said goodbye

[Chorus]

UserPostedImage

Sleep at night, Now I sleep at night

Song Sounds Like:

Lisa: Wow! Such a great video Izzy. What do you guys think, did you love it?

*audience applauds*

Lisa: Looks like they did Izzy. Great job. Well that's our show for today but we'll be back next Friday with another great episode. Until then, I'm out. Peace!

thanks 7 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 12/05/2012(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/05/2012(UTC), deadserious on 12/05/2012(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 13/05/2012(UTC), C4AJoh on 13/05/2012(UTC), erich hess on 13/05/2012(UTC), Andre Gandra on 14/05/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#189 Posted : 12 May 2012 11:59:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

OOC: Great job with the show as always :-)

Hayden: You had hits? In what parallel universe was this? Thank God for commercials, I couldn't take a nonstop interview with her. I just tuned in to see the video. Merjos approved.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 13/05/2012(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#190 Posted : 12 May 2012 12:49:40(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Great job with the show as always :-)

Hayden: You had hits? In what parallel universe was this? Thank God for commercials, I couldn't take a nonstop interview with her. I just tuned in to see the video. Merjos approved.

Suzie: Yeah....I've actually sold more records then you :X idiot.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#191 Posted : 12 May 2012 17:56:17(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hayden: Just because you and your daddy buy all your own recordss, doesn't mean you sold more than me. I know you're dumb and desperate but damn.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#192 Posted : 12 May 2012 18:28:24(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Hayden: Just because you and your daddy buy all your own recordss, doesn't mean you sold more than me. I know you're dumb and desperate but damn.

Suzie: I don't need to buy my own records when my fans buy them :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline C4AJoh  
#193 Posted : 13 May 2012 04:37:31(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8539 time(s) in 2675 post(s)
Adam Benjamin (Riot!): Amy caught me watching this episode of music box on the tour bus and for a moment or two I felt all dirty and ashamed ... But hot is hot, right? ... Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say in my own weird sorta way is, Suzie are those boobies real? I'd like to check if that's okay with you :)
thanks 3 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 13/05/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 13/05/2012(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/05/2012(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#194 Posted : 13 May 2012 08:05:44(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post

Suzie: I don't need to buy my own records when my fans buy them :)

Linda Fea: I heard your daddy shifted and bought about 80% of your sales. Whistle #oops
#195 Posted : 13 May 2012 11:27:29(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Breaking Point (DJ Cloud Remix)
Giselle
From the album "Robot Lover"

The video begins with Giselle sitting in a dark room, Looking at her lovers phone with a text message from another girl with the words "See you tonight babe". After looking at it for a few seconds, she smirks deviously.

UserPostedImage

She gets up and walks to the hallway in a scantly clad leather outfit, and she walks the music begins with the bass line. With every beat a picture of the two together, his clothings, and memories burst into flames. The music stops and the screen turns black and the words "Giselle Breaking Point" are shown.

The music begins again and Giselle is walking to his car, she spray paints the words "cheater, lier, prick, douchbag" and keys his cars and breaks his windows. She walks away and the car goes up in flames.

UserPostedImage

Lying on the floor with a vintage Versace silk shirt, the walls are on fire. Clothes, bed sheets, and broken glass are all over the floor. Giselle looks towards the camera and sings the first verse. As she sings the room vibrates to the beat, and objects fall as if there was an earthquake. The video then shows the outside of the house, it changes from a beautiful mansion with great scenery. To a hell-like area with roses turning black, the sky turning a deep purple and the pool water turning into a vivid blood-like red. The house begins to look heated as it slowly melts away.

Once bitten, twice shy
We feel apart,
and everyday I stay up and wonder why
You said you loved me,
and I believed all your lies
Tell me baby,
were we ever an item
Or were you using me,
because you needed someone to rely on

I was such a fool,
when I needed a shoulder to cry on
you were never there
I should have left
I should have never cared
But baby, I'm moving on

UserPostedImage

Giselle is then sitting in a room playing with fire, she reminisces about all the good times they had together, and how he said "I love you". Then she thinks about all of the lies he told her and begins show emotions of intense hate and sadness. Every memory the flashes by she pierces her lips and wipes the mascara from her face.

You hit the breaking point,
The place of no return,
You hurt me
Mistreated me
You abused me
and cheated on me
But I'm moving on

I burnt the photographs,
bleached all your clothes
Keyed your car,
maxed out your credit cards
You and me are no more
So pack your bags,
its time for me to go on with the show
You blew it all,
we could've had it all
I guess are love wasn't real at all

UserPostedImage

The music then builds up and the beat drops, Giselle does a dance sequence on a table, the dancing is angry and intense, almost tribal in nature. The dance intensifies and as she dances the room begins to melt and everything turns into flames, even her hands and feet. Soon she is joined by two other dancers who are dressed in all black, and the dance speeds up as the beat intensifies.

So bye, bye baby
Its time for act three
So go take a seat,
Its time for me to preach

Ladies,
If you got a man who don't treat you right,
set him to the curve
and tell him not to return
You can make it on your own
He went over the line,
he taught you that love isn't blind
Love is like heaven,
but it can hurt like hell

UserPostedImage

The video then shows Giselle sitting looking at videos of the two together. In anger she takes out her phone and texts him "Don't bother coming back here, I burnt all your shit. I know your with her". She gets up and starts destroying the room and walks off. And like everything else in the house, its goes up in flames.

You hit the breaking point,
The place of no return,
You hurt me
Mistreated me
You abuse me
and cheated on me
But I'm moving on

Giselle playing with the light looks at a photo of him and her together smiling lovingly. She takes it and burns, she wipes away the tear from her face and smiles. Her former lover walks in and he bursts into flames too.

UserPostedImage

Your love was like cocaine,
I was addicted to it,
It made me do stupid things
Now I'm paying for it
Every time I see you,
my heart burns with scorn
I hope we never meet again
P.S. I hope you rot to the core

The music stops and Giselle smiles at the camera. The room once dark grows bright and all the broken items repair themselves. The photos with Giselle and the guy go back on the wall and he fades away, as if he was never in her life.

Instrumental sounds similar to

thanks 4 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 13/05/2012(UTC), erich hess on 13/05/2012(UTC), Andre Gandra on 14/05/2012(UTC), Aj on 18/05/2012(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#196 Posted : 13 May 2012 15:27:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17918 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
erich:i love suzie. she is so unapologetic about what she is.izzy's video is so cute,it makes me want to bake my own eyeballs into a cake, and giselle's video? lets just say she reminds me of a fucking sexy grace jones.

karoliena: i'd totally do "conan the barbarian" era grace jones. just saying....
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 13/05/2012(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2012(UTC), deadserious on 14/05/2012(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#197 Posted : 14 May 2012 12:38:04(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: Just to say that Giselle's new video is so hot! and Izzy looks so cute on her video too... great premieres this week ;)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 3 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 14/05/2012(UTC), deadserious on 14/05/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/05/2012(UTC)
Offline Aj  
#198 Posted : 17 May 2012 08:34:35(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Ian: What a load of shit. Giselle? Sounds like a fucking antelope-thing. If love is this 'drug' that people keep talking about I can't wait for the first brain-haemorrhaging overdose. Notice how all the compliments she ever gets are about how hot she is. I'd fuck her if she was gagged but certainly wouldn't watch a video of it. Unless it was on the internet, preceded by www.pornhub.com/ and featured someone else gagging her. Hahaha.

ooc: Kudos for writing your own lyrics in a roleplay, not many people bother but it's cool keep it up.
thanks 1 user thanked Aj for this useful post.
deadserious on 17/05/2012(UTC)
Offline deadserious  
#199 Posted : 18 May 2012 17:38:17(UTC)
deadserious

United States

Was thanked: 548 time(s) in 314 post(s)
Giselle: This
UserPostedImage

OOC:Thanks :)

Edited by user 18 May 2012 17:39:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
thanks 2 users thanked deadserious for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 18/05/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/02/2014(UTC)
#200 Posted : 20 May 2012 09:06:29(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Lisa: Hey there and welcome to the Music Box. I'm your host, Lisa, and today we have none other than one of the greatest groups there is, the Teen Titans! They'll be stopping by for the usual Q&A so without further adieu lets get this show on the road. Please give it up for the Teen Titans!

*audience applauds*

Lisa: (smiles) Hi guys, welcome to the show. You all look lovely.
Teen Titans: Hi everyone!
Den: Wow, it's great to be here!
Laurence: Yeah, it's awesome, thanks for having us. (Smiles)

Lisa: “Somebody New In the City” is your latest release. How happy are you with the success of the single?
Joey: Very happy!
Martina: Yes, we are all very proud of it. We always feel over the moon when we release something that becomes a success because it means that people appreciated our work and it makes us feel quite...
Laurence: Accomplished.
Martina: Yes, exactly! Accomplished!

Lisa: What was it like shooting the video for it?
Tanya: Oh, it was a lot of fun.
Den: Yeah! Really a lot of fun!
Laurence: It was even better after experiencing the fact that shooting a solo video isn't that fun since we're not together.

UserPostedImage

Lisa: Everyone seems to be excited about the documentary of your daily lives you guys just announced to be out next month. How was it having cameras following you around all the time?
Martina: We only shooted a plot episode, because we will have the cameras around us for each week of this summer and then an episode with the best bits of the week will air on the Sunday, but it seems interesting and fun as well. We had a lot to laugh at when we first watched this plot episode.
Tanya: And we were really shocked too.

Lisa: What will set this documentary apart from others?
Laurence: The fact that nobody is going to know what happens next because we will shoot it every week. And everything can happen.
Joey: And it's gonna be about us, ya know!
Tanya: That wouldn't really make it any different from the rest Joey.
Joey: It would, Barbie.
Tanya: Oh, shut up. (Smiles)

UserPostedImage

Lisa: Recently you guys were on tour as a supporting act for Giselle. What was it like touring with her?
Laurence: It was awesome! We were too busy to prepare a new tour and when we decided to ask someone to support them on tour, Giselle was the best person we could possibly ask to. We all like her music and we were so glad when she accepted to have us on her tour.
Martina: And she is so lovely. We had some very good time.

Lisa: It can be stressful traveling on the road for such long periods at a time. What did you guys do to keep things fun and stress free during your downtime?
Laurence: Everything and anything... (Smiles)
Den: Yeah, even things you could never expect! (Looks at the others and laughs with some of them)
Martina: Oh good lord, you made it sound like who knows what we do, Den!
Joey: Why Martina? Don't ya agree that we have orgies all together, huh? (Laughs)
Tanya: (Shaking her head and trying not to laugh) This is just crazy.
Den: I think you can't say that word on TV, Joey!!
Laurence: ...And you can't also reveal what we do! (Laughs with the others)

Lisa: You've made a pretty big name for yourselves, being well known worldwide. Is it easier now to perform without getting nervous or stage fright than when you guys first debuted?
Den: Yes, definately! I was all scared when I performed the first time. I remember being in the backstage waiting for the performance and kind of regretting of getting in the music business!
Tanya: We all got a lot better now though.

Lisa: Writer's block is something that most artists experience and absolutely dislike. How do you get through it?
Martina: We usually have breaks like we are doing now just to get inspired and that always works.

Lisa: You've written and recorded a variety of songs and albums. How do you get inspiration to write songs?
Martina: We get inspired by everything around us and all of our experiences. Me and Den are the ones who usually write the lyrics of a song and I can say that we have shared a lot of memories, experiences, ideas together.
Den: Yeah, we will all be fully involved with the next album though, so it's gonna be even better!

UserPostedImage

Lisa: Before you do your big gigs, how many hours a day do you practice?
Laurence: It depends on the importance of the performance, but sometimes we practice even for whole days.
Tanya: ...Which is not easy to be honest.

Lisa: There's a lot of bands out there aspiring to be like you all one day, what advice would you give them?
Den: Well, just be yourselves guys!
Joey: And if really you want to copy, just say you were inspired! That should work!! (Laughs)
Martina: And another advice is never listen to Joey. Just like now. (Winks and miles)

UserPostedImage

Lisa: All of you have your own individual projects, does it ever become difficult to work on side projects while still being together as a band?
Tanya: Yes, it makes you go crazy. I don't think I'm ever gonna do it again.
Den: No, I think it's tiring but working on a side solo album makes you do your own thing too and it's where you can do whatever kind of music you want with the most personal lyrics.

Lisa: We've seen the unfortunate split with the girl band ElectroDeath and many other bands. Do you think you guys will experience the same mishap?
Den: Uhm...
Joey: Aww, we already did with Den (Den smiles looking guilty) but that won't happen again. We threatened him enough. (Laughs)
Laurence: Yeah, he can't leave now.
Den: (Looks at them in a funny way) Who tells you?... (Laughs)
Joey: Ahh, he just told that guys! Kill him, kill him! (The four jokingly beat Den and all laugh together, sitting back in their places after a few seconds.)

Lisa: Exactly how long do you think the band will last?
Den: As long as they keep me alive at this point! (The five all laugh again)
Martina: But seriously we hope to last as much as possible.

Lisa: There are a lot of up and coming artists in the industry who are on there way to stardom. Who do you think people should be looking out for this year?
Laurence: I think Weekend are already going to be one of the best bands around even though they just came out a few months ago. They're getting bigger and you really see them everywhere, which is good. We support them a lot.
Tanya: Benjamin Luna and Bianca Moretti are also gonna be big in a few months. I love what they have released so far.

Lisa: Which veteran artists do you guys love the most and never want to stop making music?
Den: Electrodeath! I hope they never stop.
Tanya: Oh, yeah, I'd also say Nadia Berry, Cinzia Ricci, Isabel.
Den: Yes, definately!

Lisa: What's next for the Teen Titans?
Laurence: Well, an album, a tour and some surprises.
Joey: Some other big, big surprises! Just wait and see!

UserPostedImage

Lisa: We have just two questions remaining. First question comes from Jake and he ask, “Who would you like to work with next?”
Den: Everyone really! Sometimes we think about how a collaboration with another act would be and I think we thought about a collaboration with almost each artist in this industry!
Laurence: Yes, we really like experimenting.

Lisa: Our last question comes from an audience member.
Audience member: “Who are your biggest influences?”

Martina: It is different for each one of us, but we are all influenced by big legends like Stephanie Fierce and Vanity.
Laurence: And the list of all the acts would really be too long to say.

Lisa: Thanks for the questions guys and thank you Teen Titans for joining us today. Its been a pleasure having you all on the show and we'd love to have you back again.
Den: Thanks to you too!
Martina: Thank you!

Lisa: You're very welcome. (smiles) Well that's our show for today. Tune in next week when we blow you away with another great show. Peace.

thanks 5 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 20/05/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 20/05/2012(UTC), GirlSpice on 20/05/2012(UTC), deadserious on 20/05/2012(UTC), FiveT on 23/05/2012(UTC)