logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<7891011>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Andre Gandra  
#161 Posted : 09 April 2012 21:35:29(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
OOC; Great show as always!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 09/04/2012(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#162 Posted : 13 April 2012 02:22:20(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT FRIDAY!

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 14 April 2012 04:34:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 4 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 13/04/2012(UTC), Andre Gandra on 13/04/2012(UTC), GirlSpice on 13/04/2012(UTC), deadserious on 13/04/2012(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#163 Posted : 14 April 2012 04:36:17(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
MUSIC BOX - NADIA BERRY INTERVIEW

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

So Nadia Berry, worldwide superstar both solo and with a group, one of the most beautiful women in the public eye, a record label executive, one half of the most famous couple in music right now, your own perfume, more money than sense and millions of obsessed fans … does it ever get old?
Wow, I liked that intro! Say it again! (laughs) I mean really, how can it ever get old when you put it like that? I've been in this industry longer than most now, and I can safely say that although it's probably ruined me mentally, I don't regret a thing. I genuinely love what I do, otherwise I wouldn't be doing it, so nope, I enjoy what I do and it doesn't get old for me.

Your about to head out on tour with Katie Coyle and most people who know of you from your time onstage with GirlSpice they’d maybe be expecting some high energy dance routines, what exactly should fans expect from the tour?
I think that's the scariest thing of all, just knowing what people are expecting from me. I don't want Katie Coyle fans to think "Ugh, I love Katie, but we've gotta sit through the other half of the show watching that girl who just dances," you know? This tour is really me testing my own talents and myself as a solo artist, it'll definitely show me in a different light compared to what I've done on GirlSpice's tours. But that's when I'm in a group, and for me to be a solo artist gives me a chance to do what I wanna do, otherwise there wouldn't be much of a point if what I did was practically the same as what I do in the group. The tour just consists of me and my band, it's really simple and less focused on the visuals, and more on the music. I've learnt that it's really my favourite way to perform, it's a lot more natural and it just lets the music speak for itself. No gimmicks, just raw talent, that's how you know whether an artist deserves to be called an artist or not.

Your album ‘Open Heart Surgery’ is considered one of the best albums of the year so far, if not the best, were you surprised at how people have taken to the change of pace musically in comparison to your work with GirlSpice?
Aww, well thank you, I hope people feel that way, because I put a lot of effort into the record. But yeah, I was completely shocked at the response, who would have thought? Some regular GirlSpice chick goes solo again and ends up making an album that wins a Chaos Award! My other solo albums really had minimal success, so for this one to just completely blow up was really strange. But I worked so hard on this album and it's all been worth it, it was kind of me reinventing myself as a solo artist and starting over. Preferably, I'd like everyone to ignore my past solo efforts. (laughs)

So what is the next project for you, will it be a follow-up to Open Heart Surgery or a return with the girls?
Definitely a follow-up, I've started writing the next album already and I'm recording it on tour. I don't wanna hype it up too much because so many artists do that, but I'm confident it's even better than Open Heart Surgery... I guess I've just done it now, haven't I? (laughs) I'm sure every artist wants to do that though, make a better record than the one before, that's what I'm aiming for at least. It'll have a nice variety of the more sadder songs you heard on the last album, mixed with some cool, high energy ones for the summer.

And are there any other projects that you’d like to take on, we know your friend Sophia has been working on a collaboration album with Suzie, is that something you’d like to consider at some point? … Of course not with Suzie but perhaps a collaboration album with another artist?
Umm, not really. Considering I've been in a group for the majority of my career, it's quite nice to then make music on my own, I appreciate the whole process a lot more. I'm really picky and fussy when it comes to music, so I'm scared I'd clash with someone if I collaborated with them on a whole album! But anyone who can manage to do that with ease with someone else, that's great. Personally, it does't really sound like my thing.

So you’ve been around the industry for a while now, you’ve no doubt seen many artists come and go over that time, what advice would you give to young artists looking for the kind of longevity that you’ve had within the industry?
I just think if you're consistent with the quality of music, the fans will stick by you and keep wanting more. As they say, you're only as good as your last record in this industry, so you've definitely gotta impress while you can. Reinvention is important as well, because otherwise people get bored and move onto the next most popular person in music. Just keep things fresh and switch it up, that's what GirlSpice have always done, that's all I can suggest really.

Who are your favourite artists in the industry right now?
I think Misery Loves Company are amazing, I've been listening to them a lot. Stephanie Fierce always puts out great music, I'm loving her lately. The new Reported Failure track is awesome as well, I love how consistent their music is.

And who do you think the industry could quite easily do without?
Hayden. (laughs)

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

I think there’s a lot of questions that fans will want me to ask but I think there’s two in particular that just need to be asked, the first is the following … how’s Boots doing?
Aww! Boots is well, thank you! She's with me here actually, she's backstage, probably being pampered and getting a manicure. (laughs) I take her everywhere with me, I don't know what I'd do without her!

The other and is perhaps more serious, will Ryan Ross Hernandez and Nadia Berry ever get married?
Oh god. (looks sideways and makes a funny face) You know, if it happens, then it'll happen when the time is right. I don't believe anyone should rush us into such a thing, I want it to be something that happens naturally, you know? So many people rush into a marriage and break up after a year, me and Ryan wouldn't want that, what a waste of time. We've just gone about things slowly and it's really the best way to do things.

What can fans expect from yourself in the next three months, what is in store for Nadia Berry?
A lot is in store for Nadia Berry! I've got the tour, of course. As well as the recording of the album, and hopefully I'll have some music out by then too. I'm very, very busy!

Okay, so Chantal, Sophia and Kimberley are all in a burning car, who would you save first?
Oh come on, that's horrible! (bursts into laughter) I'm not answering that! I'd never be forgiven if I said one of them. Not that I could choose anyway... they're like sisters.

Our final question, if you could give one piece of advice for any young aspiring singers trying to break into the industry, what would that advice be?
Please the right people, show some skin and sing songs about sex, good luck! (winks sarcastically)
thanks 4 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
deadserious on 14/04/2012(UTC), Andre Gandra on 14/04/2012(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 14/04/2012(UTC), PANIC! on 15/04/2012(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#164 Posted : 14 April 2012 05:15:47(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Julia: I can understand all her 'supposed fears' on touring by herself, being in a girl band for such a time and doing a pop opera concert is something very different than being a rock chick and do more simple stuffs.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 14/04/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#165 Posted : 14 April 2012 07:16:43(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hayden: I find it amazing that you think the music industry could do without me. That really brightens my day.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Andre Gandra  
#166 Posted : 14 April 2012 21:54:06(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

TODAY'S SPECIAL PERFORMANCE!

UserPostedImage
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Offline Andre Gandra  
#167 Posted : 15 April 2012 06:40:36(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

SPECIAL PERFORMANCE - Julia Volkova

UserPostedImage

This video is a piece of a concert given by Julia to a special show to air on Music Box next month. You will see the performance of ‘Excuses’. Also don’t forget to download the song on ITunes and Amazon and request it on your local Radio Station. The video of the song will premiere this Monday.

The stage is dark when it suddenly gets lighted showing Julia sited in a chair, smiling for a few people who were there to support the performance. Julia is wearing jeans and a beige jacket, her hair is over her chest and before she starts to perform the song she talks with the crowd.

Julia: Thank you so much for coming! This is a very special performance exclusive to Music Box, so please have fun and joy it!

The familiar old folk melody starts to be played and Julia closes her eyes to enter the mood of the song. She’s not playing the piano but we all know that she composed that melody herself. The guitars and the drum puts Julia to shake herself from left to right, when she starts to sing the first lines of the song.

She’s still with her eyes closed, while she starts to sing the song first lines, and this verse sounds so magical and sad at the same time making the audience and even Julia transcendent to another world. Her voice is so clean and high, every word being spelled with so much emotion. Julia starts to cry at the end of the first strophe.

The first chorus of the song starts and Julia open her eyes, this sign was almost like she was coming back from that alternate reality she was, when she started the song. She kept crying but all those emotions didn’t affect her voice at all. She stopped shaking and now she focused on the audience which was quite enough, to listen every note being sung by Julia.

The second strophe of the song brings Julia more present then before, now she was cleaning her face from the tears, and she was even smiling to the crowd, but the intensity of the lyrics and the melody still put serve al people in the crowd to cry. Probably Julia perceived her fans were crying and that thing touched her so deep, there was a truly connection between her and her fans.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Finally the final chorus starts, Julia now sings louder than she was singing and also her voice received such a contempt tone, maybe because of the final lines of the song which represents the end of the relationship and the getting off from that sad situation. By the end of the performance silver glitter falls down on the stage as a curtain in front of Julia and her band, the crowd clapped strongly ad Julia goes spelling the song final phrase.

Sounds Like

After the performance, the video vanishes to show a poster of Julia’s upcoming tour.

UserPostedImage
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 3 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 15/04/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/04/2012(UTC), deadserious on 15/04/2012(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#168 Posted : 15 April 2012 11:30:34(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Jen: Your performance was really great and I'm looking forward to your upcoming tour. I definitely will be coming out to a show or two. :)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 15/04/2012(UTC)
Offline deadserious  
#169 Posted : 15 April 2012 11:39:42(UTC)
deadserious

United States

Was thanked: 548 time(s) in 314 post(s)
Aimery: Great performance as expected. Got your album awhile back and loved it by the way.
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
thanks 2 users thanked deadserious for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 15/04/2012(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 15/04/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#170 Posted : 21 April 2012 09:34:43(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

8pm, don't be late!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 3 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
deadserious on 21/04/2012(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 21/04/2012(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 21/04/2012(UTC)
#171 Posted : 21 April 2012 10:03:14(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Kato MUSIC BOX INTERVIEW

Lisa: Welcome to another great episode of the “Music Box!” I'm your host, Lisa and today we have a lot of of fun things happening tonight. For starters, Kato will be stopping by for a little Q&A. Plus we also have a brand new video from R!ot In The Boulevard for their single, "Trying, Crying, Smiling And Dying." Make sure you don't go anywhere but for now, its time to bring out our special guest for the day. Give it up for Kato!!!!!

*audience applause*

UserPostedImage

Lisa: Hey there Kato. You certainly have grown up into such a nice young man. Your career has been on and off through the years but now you're back. Just encase some may not know who you are, we're going to start off with some basic questions about who you are as an artist. When did you first start singing?

Kato: Well I started singing when I was about 10 years old. I've always had a passion for music and I knew this is what I wanted to do so I haven't stopped yet.

Lisa: It's always good to follow your dreams and what makes you happy. What did your family do to encourage you?

Kato: They always supported me when I did talent shows and stuff. They paid for all my music classes and instruments, and they've been my #1 fans from the start.

Lisa: Such a beautiful thing for parents to stick behind your career choice. Not all are so lucky to have supporting parents such as yours. Who else in your family sings?

Kato: Surprisingly, nobody. (Laughs)

Lisa: Usually those who are blessed with the gift to sing, have gotten it from someone else in the family. Its quite rare for that not to happen. Who are your musical inspirations?

Kato: Artists like Usher, Chris Brown, Michael Jackson, Robin Thicke, I really love all their styles and music. I hope to aspire to make my music and my own legacy like theirs.

Lisa: Excellent inspirations. What kind of music do you listen to today?

Kato: I listen to everything really, I'm an open minded kind of guy. I really love listening to old school music, like Motown or classic Rock, Disco. I learn from all of the different types of music and find a way to incorporate it into my music but in today's terms. Oh, Dance is also another type. I love a good dance song, something that makes you just forget about everything and go crazy for a few minutes (Laughs).

Lisa: Its great to be open minded and accept all varieties of music. I'm almost afraid to ask this next question but what embarrassing songs might I find on your MP3 player?

Kato: I have, if anyone can believe this, I have that song 'Barbie Girl' on my iPod actually. I don't know I find it very addictive to listen to (Grins) I also have the Macarena song, which I listen to most of the time when I'm trying to work out or something. I'm not really embarrassed by them but I mean I'm kinda afraid now that I've admitted it on national tv now.

Lisa: As you should be. (laughs) Where would you most like to perform?

Kato: I would love to perform in Africa. I've been there before with my good friend Izzy, and it's a beautiful place. As we all know, not every part is beautiful and I'd love to just perform in a tiny village and maybe bring some joy to the people who live there.

Lisa: Africa surely is lovely. Who would you most like to open for?

Kato: I think....if he were still alive, Michael Jackson. I also would love to open for Dominic Brown, or any great artist. I'm glad and honored to be opening for Miss Vanity though, that's amazing for me. (Smiles)

Lisa: Hopefully that will happen someday and I'm sure everyone will be coming out to support you on the tour. If you weren't singing, what would you be doing?

Kato: I would probably be...acting. I love pretending to be an actor even when I make music, sometimes I like to get into character and stuff, it's really fun.

Lisa: Certainly didn't know you could act. I guess I just learned something today. (smiles) Do you play any instruments?

Kato: I play the drums and guitar. I'm learning to play some new instruments also.

Lisa: Very nice. If you could dabble in another genre of music, what would it be?

Kato: I like to think I dabble in all kinds of genre's right now. I think I would like to do maybe some Jazz one day (Laughs) Can you imagine that?

Lisa: To be honest, I absolutely can Kato. What genre of music can't you stand to listen to?

Kato: I don't really find myself into Heavy Metal, I mean I kinda like it but...I don't listen to it all the time like the other genres. I respect all artists and musicians though.

Lisa: I know what you mean and sometimes you can't like everything. What hidden talents do you have?

Kato: I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue ladies...(Laughs) Oh what useful talents? I can burp my ABC's and...I can also walk on my hands and I recently learned to speak backwards. (Chuckles) I'll make a single one day completely backwards.

Lisa: (laughs) That would be quite interesting. I don't believe that's been done before so maybe you could make history. Do you enjoy writing music and/or lyrics?

Kato: I think it's one of the funnest parts about recording. It's a chance for me to just open up or write what's on my mind. I like telling stories sometimes with my lyrics or even just making up some random lyrics that anyone can relate too. I think recording in general is just fun and an amazing experience.

Lisa: I have just one last question for you before we get into the fan questions. What ever happened to Kamikaze Kate and do you two still talk?

Kato: Well everyone knows me and Kate have been close for a long time. We just kinda drifted apart and decided to do our own thing. We still talk, still have respect for her and consider her to be, if not, my closest friend. I haven't talked to her in a while though so I hope she's doing well and everything works out for her in the end. She's the one who really started me out on this musical journey and allowed me to explore with my music so I thank her and wish her the best.

Lisa: Only two questions the left and the first comes from Mark and he says: "Are you and Izzy still friends and are you two planning on making music together?"

Kato: We are friends, still talk and everything and we are as a matter of fact. We've been in the studio together a few times and I recorded a song with her and she's gonna do a song with me also. She's just a great person, very fun to be around and I love her to death. (Smiles)

Lisa: Our very last question comes from an audience member.
Audience member: "So, what's next for you Kato?"

Kato: Right now, I'm getting ready for touring and working on my album. I have a new single coming out for you guys soon, yeah! (Laughs) I plan on doing a lot of promotion after the tour, maybe a mini tour for that. I'm just gonna be putting in work this year, to make up for lost time so expect to see a lot of me. (Grins)

Lisa: Thank you guys for those great questions and thank you Kato for being here with us today. Hopefully you'll be back again one day soon. (smiles) Up next R!ot's new video will be premiering right here but first we have to take a commercial break. Don't go anywhere, we'll be right back.

*commercial break*

thanks 3 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/04/2012(UTC), C4AJoh on 23/04/2012(UTC), Andre Gandra on 25/04/2012(UTC)
#172 Posted : 21 April 2012 10:07:13(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Lisa: Hey hey. Welcome back, I'm Lisa and right now we're about to get into today's brand new video. It comes from R!ot In The Boulevard so without further adieu, here's "TRYING, CRYING, SMILING AND DYING"

UserPostedImage

R!OT IN THE BOULEVARD – TRYING, CRYING, SMILING AND DYING
MUSIC VIDEO

UserPostedImage

The scene opens up with Amy Meyer sat alone in a completely empty room, staring at the four walls that surrounds her, she’s sat in complete silence with an angry look on her face just staring blankly at the emptiness that she’s stuck in, there’s no doors or windows or any other way for her to leave the room which is a metaphor to the loneliness that she feels and that she just can’t seem to escape from. As the music starts up with a piano introduction and a powerful guitar riff provided by Justin Mullen and a bass riff provided by Jason Greenberg are heard as the scene switches to a room where the rest of the band are playing together without Amy, they’re moving around the room playing their instruments joyfully as Amy is alone in the other room singing to herself;

UserPostedImage

“What are we really here for?
Is it for love or some higher power
So what is the real meaning of existence
When I’m all alone at this ungodly hour
Well there’s this time bomb ticking inside my head
It’s telling me that I’d be better off dead
I’m thinking of jumping and I wonder if anyone will care
But I’ll be fine because I know
I’ll be closer to the clouds up there

So when those dark thoughts start creeping up on me
I look around my soul and see that it’s empty
There’s nothing more to live for in this world so cold
I don’t want to be alone and I don’t want to grow old
They say it’s better to burn out than fade away
I know that it’s selfish but I can’t take another day
Of feeling so empty and left alone with my thoughts
I’ll take a gun and hold it to my throat”

UserPostedImage

The camera then returns focus back to the band in the other room with Jason playing the bass, Adam playing piano and Nathan playing the drums while Justin is playing a powerful riff on his guitar and singing backing vocals, they’re all still having fun performing the song and are playing with energy and using the space in the room well. While the song continues, the camera returns back to the empty room with Amy on her own again, she can hear the noise though the walls and she’s tapping her feet at the beat and staring at the empty walls again, she frowns and lowers her head, her red hair covering her face in an attempt to hide her frustrations but they clearly fail to just that as she sings softly;

UserPostedImage

“ Why can’t I do this when there’s nothing I want more
To feel my body one last time as it thunders to the floor
The echo of the floorboards under the weight of my lifeless limbs
Is the final noise I want to hear
It’s the final noise I want to hear
But something keeps stopping me
Something more than fear

In a moment of anger and frustration with myself
I’ll stumble to the kitchen and take a bottle from the shelf
Resting on the table are the three things that I need
The pills to lessen my discomfort
A pen and paper for my final thoughts
And the knife to make me bleed

No one can stop me now that I’ve made my decision
I’ve taken this sharp knife and I’ve made the incision
I look at my body in the mirror as it’s weak and it’s dying
I’ve never been perfect and I’ve grown tired of trying
I’ve got your name imprinted inside of my mind
I’ve never really been important
I knew I’d be the one to fall behind”

She finally glances up at the walls and as the volume of the band’s instruments increase with powerfully riffs and powerful drum beats, Amy finally stands to her feet with an extremely angry look on her face, the loneliness that she’s feeling is clearly effecting her as she glances around the room, the noise from the band becoming louder and louder by the second and then finally she breaks, she screams at the top of her voice, the scream is muted and overpowered by the music by the band in the other room and Amy turns with her back to the camera before running over to the wall, she starts kicking and punching the walls as dust falls around her due to the power of her aggression;

UserPostedImage

” There’s a knife in my back, there’s scars in my soul
There’s tears in my eyes, and no one to catch me when I fall
I used to smile at strangers in the hope that they don’t see
The pain that’s eating at my soul
The pain that’s slowly been killing me

I’ve always hid behind my smile
Because not all my scars show
But not all wounds will heal
And sometimes you can’t always see
The pain someone really feels”

The frustrations are at her highest point right now as she just wants to be able to leave the loneliness of the empty room, she’s holding the microphone and singing as loudly as she possibly can in order for the rest of the band to hear her but they can’t, no matter how loudly she sings, they just don’t acknowledge her and she finally drops to her knees in the middle of the floor as the song starts to soften and eventually fade out;

UserPostedImage

” I’ve just grown too weak to continue
So with my final thoughts that I’ll say to you
Will be the most important words I’ve ever said
I’ll never say anything more true

I’m tired of trying (people just hurt me)
I’m sick of crying (they just don’t see)
Yeah, I’m smiling (I’m hiding how I really feel)
But inside I’m dying (take this pain away from me)

I’m tired of trying, I’m sick of crying
Yeah I might be smiling, But inside I’m dying
Yeah I might be smiling, But inside I’m dying
Yeah I might be smiling, But inside I’m dying”

Lisa: Such an amazing video R!ot. Superb job. Well that's our show for today guys. Tune in next week for another great episode. I'm Lisa and I'm out of here. Peace.

thanks 2 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/04/2012(UTC), C4AJoh on 23/04/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#173 Posted : 21 April 2012 11:30:07(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Isabel: Well, I'm glad you think so highly of me Kato.

OOC: Great job on the show and great video :]
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 21/04/2012(UTC), C4AJoh on 23/04/2012(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#174 Posted : 25 April 2012 06:03:55(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

'Holy Annihilation'
Bittersweet
ElectroDeath
E-Records
Directed by: Ray Kay

Magie and Lilly are driving a black Porsche in a long empty road with crap all around them, traces of a post-apocalyptic world. As they goes riding through the street, they keep looking at the destructed buildings and messing pavements, no one is outside, there’s just trash and dirty and a gray day, but it’s almost like inside the car the girls could not feel that mess world at all, they were in a luxury black Porsche wearing glam style clothes with hair and make-up contrasting to the world outside the car.

UserPostedImage

The first verse of the song starts, Magie sings it when outside the car the few people still living in this world appears dropped at the pavements, some of them are using drugs, others are fighting with each other, there’s also prostitutes in every corner and there’re posters in the whole city, which are from a so called god, that probably is the main governor of this city. The posters say ‘You must obey’, ‘You don’t have choice’, ‘I’m the one and only to be idolized’. Magie and Lilly look at those posters with such a disdain, they seem not to accept it.

If you say
He might not listen to
If you pray
He might not suit you
You think you gain
But you have lost the truth

Suddenly the girls cannot go on travelling by car anymore, because there’re a great amount of people blocking the streets, and together they seem to walk to some sort of a church, where the governor is waiting them. So the girls leave the car, but they’re so different from that people. The people who were wearing torn and dirty clothes, instantly start looking at the girls, and as those people starts to realize they’re so different, they start to judge them. The situation gets worse when some of those people try to capture Magie and Lilly, because they’re not supposed to be different once the governor doesn’t want that, so Lilly yells the pre-chorus of the song.

Nothing will be like it was before
Cause you keep on asking him more

This seems not to help, the girls are captured taken inside the church which was ahead them at the same street. There, they are placed above the altar when their judgment is supposed to start as soon as the governor arrives there. While the girls are facing the crazy judging crowd, as they point and screams and yells at them, the girls sing the song chorus.

UserPostedImage

You play the game
But you don’t know the rules
You act safe
To keep your heart pure

Suddenly the governor arrives to finally judge the girls ‘bad behavior’ and right when he appears at the altar wearing a strange golden clothes, everybody adores him as if he was a god, he salutes the crowd and look at the girls with punishing eyes.

Nothing will be like it was before
Cause all you thought was true isn't anymore

So he starts to judge the girls, and the crowd goes wild, they all want Lilly and Magie to be killed, because they’re not supposed to be different, to wear different, to act different and most of all, to not adore the governor. That’s when the governor’s inducement power is showed, the girls realize that all misery in this post-apocalyptic city is because of him, and in the meantime they’re being judged, the girls try to convince people to change their minds by singing the song lines.

Pray for your sins
If you think you’ll find salvation
But soon you’ll see
Everything written is for annihilation

HANDLE THIS!

In the song break melody, the governor gets really angry, and orders the girls to be killed by burning them. Lilly and Magie starts to laugh on his face and this makes he even more angry, but he could not perceive that the girls had a totally different plan for him, and all of that history of them being trapped is a plan to finally destroy the governor’s kingdom. mISTER_b appears at the church camouflaged as a member of the religion with the crowd, and as the governor is about to give the final sentence to the girls, in a slow motion camera he takes off a gun from his jacket and shoots at the governor’s head, he fell down instantly dead.

After the song’s break dance, the church becomes chaotic, where people in the crowd starts to fight with each other in an insane act of loss of conscience, just like the governor was the only thing that kept that civilization safe and sanity. Seeing that what they did was a bad thing, the girls and mISTER_b leaves the church in as fast as they could, because if they stay any longer in that church, they’ll probably ended up losing their sanity too, those people were to alienated to try to convince or talk to.

In the outside the church, people were putting fire at the church’s crosses, Lilly, Magie and mISTER_b, see themselves surrounded by a destroyed world with people destroying themselves, and so they reminded that all that post-apocalyptic world was turned to ruins because of a religious world war.

Pray for your sins
If you think you’ll find salvation
But soon you’ll see
Everything written is for annihilation

If you say
He might not listen to
If you pray
He might not suit you
You think you gain
But you have lost the truth

The last break melody of the song is performed as the girls and mISTER_b are running away from that town, to their own town, and as they arrives at their city, people who dress just like them are showed and so their so called ‘god’ too, that religious war still happens, and everyone is alienated to a certain philosophy, there’s no way to run to leave free in that world, even Lilly and Magie are adapted to faith and everything they did was just an order from another person that serves as governor in another territory.

HANDLE THIS!

The last scene shows Magie looking from the top of her building to that horrible destroyed world, as a blue butterfly flies in front of her gas mask. She looks at it and she realizes that they can change to something better!

UserPostedImage

sounds like
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 4 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 25/04/2012(UTC), FiveT on 25/04/2012(UTC), deadserious on 25/04/2012(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 25/04/2012(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#175 Posted : 25 April 2012 07:24:44(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Den (Teen Titans): Wow, girls! I knew this would have been epic! The mysterious beginning, all the tension in the middle and that ending, it's just perfect. :D

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 25/04/2012(UTC)
#176 Posted : 28 April 2012 06:29:42(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Catch ElectroDeath tonight on the Music Box at 8pm. Don't be late!

UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 28/04/2012(UTC), FiveT on 28/04/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/04/2012(UTC)
#177 Posted : 28 April 2012 10:16:46(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Lisa: Welcome to another awesome episode of the “Music Box!” I'm your host Lisa and today we have a treat for you all. First up we have the lovely girls of ElectroDeath stopping by for Q&A but the fun doesn't stop there. Naomi Page will be coming by a little bit later to give us a special performance. Yes I know, its really exciting so you better not miss it. For now, its time to bring out our special guests for today. Ladies and gentle please give a nice round of applause for the girls of ElectroDeath!!!!!!!!!

*audience applause*

Lisa: Hello ladies. Welcome to the show, you all look very nice today.

Magie: Hi Lisa, hi Guys!
Lilly: Hi everyone.

Lisa: Your latest single, “Holy Annihilation,” seems to be a hit with your fans. What's your prediction as to how it will do on the charts?

UserPostedImage

Magie: I don’t know, I really think that the most important is to know that the music is out and everyone supports it, I mean it already debuted at number ten on Digital Charts and number nineteen on airplay charts, so it’s doing well so far.

Lilly: I don’t think it would be a number one hit. It’s not a conventional pop song, it’s loud, it’s hard listening and most important it’s too controversial to be popular.

Lisa: A while ago, you guys stated that it represents the comeback of the band after what happened last year. Is there anything that you're doing to make sure that another departure doesn't occur?

Magie: These things you cannot control, it was a shock for us when Julia decided to quit the band. At first we thought it would be the end of ElectroDeath, but as long as the fans are still there for this band, we’ll keep going. To avoid this, we try to find inspiration. I really think that right now is where me and Lilly always wanna to be, so I don’t see any of us leaving the band.

Lilly: We love this band to see it ruins, I’m sure Julia love this band too. She just accomplished her story in it.

Lisa: “Bittersweet” is the name of your upcoming album and so far “Holy Annihilation” is the first single to be released from it. How do the new songs differ from your older material?

Magie: Actually, if you look in our past, more specifically our first and third album overall, you’ll realize we already did this type of music before. All this dubstep hardcore beats and the house itself, it’s all known from our fans because they once experienced these genres through our music in the past.

Lilly: But it’s new, in a certain way.

Magie: Yeah, it’s new because we’re not carrying much to write a hit or something like that, we just wanted the song to sound more electronic then anything that’s out there right now, so…

Lisa: What was the songwriting and recording process like for this album?

Magie: It was a challenge. Julia was our main writer, especially on lyrics, so write without her supervision was quite interesting and new for us.

Lilly: We had great people working with us in this album, like mISTER_b, Dj Cloud and Danja. They helped us a lot to find the right themes and to complete the lines of the songs. First we had no idea of what to do after the end of our last tour. So talking with them, put us in the right way, and everything just went perfect in the end.

Lisa: How successful do you think the album will do on the charts?

Magie: The label has some expectation on how many copies the album will sell, but in deep they’re more interested on the upcoming tour. That’s the main goal of putting out new music.

Lisa: Stepping back a moment into the sales aspect of music, how do you feel about selling music online versus. illegal downloading?

Magie: I think, most people who download the songs illegally, in one point they’ll buy something from us. It can be the physical record, or maybe the ticket for the concert, and that’s fair for me.

Lilly: The reason of all this, is to reach the most people with these songs so the message will be spread. We’re a pop band, but we always write songs with deep meanings.

Lisa: If you could make a prediction, what's your prediction on the possibility of digital music replacing CD and vinyl sales?

Magie: I think it will never happen. People still like to have the manufactured product on their hands, you know.

Lilly: the sensation of having an LP in hands, it’s just beautiful.

Lisa: You guys are now apart of E-Records, how has it been on the label so far?

Magie: E-Records were the best thing that emerged in the music business nowadays. They’re supporting electronic music so we had to be attached to them in some way.

Lilly: We always wanted to be this kind of managers and stuffs to find new talent on electronic scene out there, so the opportunity of investing in this label was inevitable. Also we could put out our music too which is a big help.

Lisa: Just this week, the video for “Holy Annihilation” was released. What's to come next for ElectroDeath?

Magie: We have a pocket show for music Box premiering next week, which will be great, because it will be our first TV performance after a year. Probably a new single out in the next two or three weeks, and most important the album, which will be released next May 1st.

Lilly: We’re so excited! It’s like having a baby.. LOL

UserPostedImage

Lisa: ElectroDeath has been around for awhile and before you were famous, I'm sure you had goals you wanted to achieve. Have you achieved those goals?

Magie: Actually the band started when we were at college, back in Brazil the three of us were studying to become English teachers. LOL

Lilly: Wow, I didn’t remember that! But now I remember, it was something very crazy and thinking better now, like how could we know that learning English would help us so much.

Lisa: What new goals are you trying to reach now?

Magie: Our main goal right now is the upcoming tour! We can’t wait to go on tour.

Lilly: But we also want to start out our festival. Like ‘Total Annihilation’ or the past ‘Field Trip Festival’, this is an old dream from us.

Magie: Maybe next year, after the tour… I don’t know, it’s something we want so much to do!

Lisa: There are a lot of bands out there trying to get where you are today. What advice could you give them?

Magie: Just that they have to love this life, because it’s not easy! Then that they have to believe on their potentials and never give up. The rest comes with hard work.

Lilly: I would say to meet the right people and to always have your family with you, they’re the best thing you can have as a safe place in this journey.

Lisa: Who inspired you guys when the band was just starting out?

Magie: From rock bands such as Queen and U2 to electronic acts like Daft Punk, The Prodigy and Michael you know you have to love Michael.

Lilly: Miss Vanity was always a great inspiration for us, Stephanie Fierce too. I think music is a full time searching. Yyou have to find inspiration in everything around you.

Lisa: We have just two more questions left. The first one comes from Ryder, he asks: “Hey ElectroDeath, who would you like to work with next?”

Magie: Hummf, there’re lot of artists we wanted to work with, Teen Titans for example, we saw they starting out and they’re so huge now, and good friends too. Izzy is a sweetheart, we had a good connection with her too, I think it would be great for us to do something together.

Lilly: I would love to work with GirlSpice, they’re like the royalty of pop groups, a guilty pleasure to work with, would be Weekend... they’re so cute LOL.

Lisa: Our last question comes from an audience member.
Audience member: Will there be a tour for “Bittersweet”?

Magie: Definitely! The tour is schedule to kick off by the time of the new Total Annihilation festival, so probably in August!

Lilly: We have a lot of things to discuss for this tour, but we’re already rehearsing the songs.

Lisa: Thank you guys for those awesome questions and thank you ElectroDeath for joining us today. It was a lot of fun and hopefully you can return on the show again some day. For now, we're going to take a little break but when we return, we have a very special performance from Naomi Page. Don't touch that dial.

thanks 4 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
deadserious on 28/04/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/04/2012(UTC), FiveT on 28/04/2012(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 29/04/2012(UTC)
#178 Posted : 28 April 2012 10:22:39(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Lisa: Welcome back guys! I'm your host Lisa and we're almost out of time. Before we go, here's Niomi Page!!

DO YOU REMEMBER THAT NOVEMBER / MY BABY'S BACK(Melody)

Quote:
"Hello guys! Its so nice to see everyone today. I'm gonna start this out slow, and move on fast. So when I do hold on tight! This is a melody of my two songs My Baby's Back and Do You Remember (That November)."

[The piano and guitar player start playing]

It was a breezy Autumns day,
we met and we suddenly fell in love,
We laughed together and we cried together
You were my best friend, and the love of my life
That November, you got down on your knees
And promised me we would be together forever

And then, in just a flash
It was over, the roses turned gray
And my bed went cold,
My heart shattered into a million pieces
You left me there in a snap of a finger
And I was standing there,
Like a child with no home
Afraid, and cold with no shoulder to cry on

UserPostedImage

I didn't cry, I dared not to weep
All those sleepless nights caused me pain
Wishing for you to comeback,
But you never did
And every November I remember you
And how you broke my heart

They say you must let your love go,
and if he comes back he's the one for sure
Well, my love went away, and he came back
I'm for certain he's the one
Cause when he's around
my days feel like heaven,
and my nights like bliss
I looked all around for love to find
And when I met you I knew you where mine

"Time to get a little crazy now"

My baby's back (Na Na Na Na Na)
He back in my life,
and he's here to stay (Na Na Na Na Na)
They said we would never last
But look who's laughing now (Na Na Na Na Na)

UserPostedImage

I hope we never drift away,
like the leaves of autumn,
but stick together like the white on rice
My friends were trying to give all this advice
telling me to move on and find another man
But all their advice has given me
Is heartache and relationships that would never last
But I'm over them, because all I can think of is him

My baby's back (Na Na Na Na Na)
He back in my life,
and he's here to stay (Na Na Na Na Na)
They said we would never last
But look who's laughing now

"Now everyone sing with me!"

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na

Quote:
"You guys are AWESOME! I love you so much!"

Lisa: Just terrific! Wouldn't you say so guys?

*audience applauds*

Lisa: I'll take that as a yes. Again I want to thank ElecroDeath and Naomi Page for stopping by. Unfortunally its time for this show to end but tune in next Friday for another great episode. Trust me, you don't want to miss who we have on the show next week. (winks) I'm Lisa and its been great. Peace.

RoseJapanFan on 28/04/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#179 Posted : 28 April 2012 10:36:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hayden: Someone's bursting out of their dress aren't they? ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 28/04/2012(UTC), Andre Gandra on 28/04/2012(UTC)
#180 Posted : 28 April 2012 10:40:00(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Jen: Be nice Hayden. ;) Naomi's performance was awesome. I also loved seeing ElectroDeath on the show. Glad to have you girls back on top. :)

Edited by user 28 April 2012 11:35:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Andre Gandra on 28/04/2012(UTC)