logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RadioVine  
#61 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:15:00(UTC)
RadioVine

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Radio Vine notices the smirk and slightly uncomfortable she is making Ryan, knowing Ryan music and his personal business on the media. Radio then rises her eyebrow in a judgemental approach, flipping her hair, suddenly she hears Isabel has won. Radio applauses for the win as she smiles at BitchWat while she’s talking to Ryan. Radio is irritated at the way the evening is going.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline FiveT  
#62 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:15:42(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Rose claps excited for Isabel and Natasha shouts a "Wooo".

In the meantime Zafari takes some boxes of pizza and begins walking around celebrties sitting in the audience giving out slices. "Want? Want? Here ma'am, here mon our, here sir." He says handing out slices while David shakes some tissues in the air like a flag shouting "Free pizza to celebratee, we not gonna corrupt you with this of course!"

Edited by user 24 April 2021 07:18:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline PANIC!  
#63 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:17:20(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
"God given name, right?" He suggests with a grin, nodding his head at the mention of the nickname of him she had made popular online through tweets over the years. "Yep, that's me. I've seen your tweets before. You've got quite the online presence. Nice to put a face to the name," Ryan extends his hand towards her, figuring it was best to approach both her and Radio Vine in a friendly fashion rather than ending up trending on Twitter for the wrong reasons. He had grown enough over the years to not get into unnecessary pissing matches.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#64 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:19:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19146 time(s) in 7603 post(s)
Coming back inside, Joshua re-enters the arena just in time to hear his name being called for Best Male Artist. Not having time to process it and realising he's going to be late for his cue, Joshua sprints up to the stage to collect his trophy. "Hey, uh...thank you. This is umm...yeah, thanks." Joshua delivers a very lacklustre and out of breath acceptance speech. Layla and Ellie-Grace watch on and clap, cautiously happy for their talented friend.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Famouss7x7  
#65 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:21:06(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

All three hosts return to the stage after the award annoucement with Konstantin leading the way. He waits for the fanfare within the ecstatic audience to subdue before continuing and getting the next presentation under way. "Now, this next award is one of my favourites. It is one that truly cements the career of a talented young mind and the first big award of a fruitful legacy they have in front of them. Yes, I'm talking about "Best New Artist". It's an honour to be here on stage and be part of history in the making." K smiles and moves over to allow Cassie to come forward and take over. Cassie smiles nodding as the stands next to K and Erich, she in agreeance with K, who said nothing but but facts when it comes to a Best New Artist cementing themselves as history in the making. "That's right K, at one point, I was nominated for Best New Artist at the FCAs and to even be considered for this award is truly a blessing! The crowd cheers as Cassie stops speaking for a moment, allowing them to simmer down into a silence. "Coming into this industry as a new artist is a daunting task and each of these artists have really cemented themselves as new artist's with amazing first projects too, so shoutouts to each of the amazing acts nominated in this category. At one point, we ALL started new in this business and keeping up with the times ain't the easiest task, my friend, Erich here, would know. He's been in this business longer than you and I both Erich. So I think it's only right that he presents this award right?" Cassie playfully nudges Erich with her arm as she passes the spotlight over to him.

erich nudges cassie back with a wink and finger guns. "careful there,cassie. in some cultures the elbow nudge is the most erotic of all gestures. saw it on ancient aliens one. " we says as if this is one hundred percent concrete evidence backing what he said. erich takes the envelope and taps it on the podium as he speaks,now addressing the audience. "now i think what my two friends here are saying is that i am old. this could be true,i'll have to run it by some numbers people first. see what they say and what not. now it is true i have been in this business a long long time. somehow,i didnt win my first award until last year and even then it was an award given by horny fans,so whatever. when i first started here,there werent even actual awards. we just threw shiny rocks at each other and thought getting typhoid was rad. THEN polio hit and all the cool kids were getting with that. we were too punk for trends,so we stuck with whooping cough. once i did blow with montgomery clift and some say that is what caused his little accident. i couldnt say for sure. i know he didnt tie an onion to his belt as that was very fashionable at the time...what? where was i? oh yeah. best new artist. these nominees let us all be witness to their first time. so the winner is..."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#66 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:23:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Sonny jumps out of his seat, a good few feet in the air like a Jack in the Box. All that pent up energy and tension. It is not only his first ever award show and first time being nominated. Now, it's his first ever win. It all seems like a dream. This just doesn't happen. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!".
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#67 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:24:00(UTC)
Famouss7x7

The Performance starts with Younghood in a gyroscope spinning in with photos of his childhood. Pictures of him in football, pictures of him at parties, pictures of him hanging with friends, with his family. Pulling him in different directions in his life as the music begins to play. You can hear faintly criticism about his music, about his life, about his choices. Before he starts singing the first part of the song.

UserPostedImage

Voices keep telling me that I should do better
Voices telling me that I knew better

As he is spinning around with flashes of his life showing on him and the background the spinning goes faster at this point of the song it shows all the thing that he could have ended up, a football player, working a desk job, working at a fast-food place, being a trash man, being a drug dealer.

All this talks about what I should of
Could of, would of, but I didn’t do
Acting like they really knew
They didn’t have a clue

As he talks about what guy he could have been flashes of what his life could have appeared Sports was him getting drafted by his hometown lions with the number 20, who was Detroit famous Barry Sanders number. Tough guy him being a bouncer for Exodos Rooftop Lounge a famous club in his city. In and out of jail, you see him wearing an orange jumpsuit with tattoos all over his body.

I was supposed to be another
Sports guy, tough guy, rough guy, in and out of court guy
I wonder why?

You then in the picture see him as his lawyer defending the prison version of himself dressed in a suit with glasses and a lawyer’s briefcase. All the while he is still spinning but at this point, it starts to slow down.

I was supposed to be another
Stat, face the fact, the cards were stacked
How did I hack it?

When it gets to this point the gyroscope slows to a stop and he gets out of the ride when he gets off of the ride you have people dressed in the clothes that were in the picture to be stand-ins for his “better” self. They get around him to crowd him he pushes them away and they go to the back to dance.

Voices keep telling me that I could be better
Voices keep saying
So, I say

“Stick to the Plan” get graphically written behind them as he goes through the songs filtering through different kinds of graffiti art styles.

UserPostedImage

Stick to the plan, stick to the plan, Stick to the plan
Fuck what they saying, stick to the plan, to the plan
Stick to the plan, fuck what they saying stick to it

UserPostedImage

Keep grinding
Pay attention when you climbing
Some are going to be green with envy
Pretending to be friendly,
Trying to be trendy,
When you pull up in that Bentley

UserPostedImage

The Tempo of the song, raises the more the song goes on and what started as a slow-paced song gets going to a normal tempo by the time this reaches “Stick to the plan” again. With Younghood on the center of the stage and smoke spraying on the left and right of the stage.

Watch how you keep close
They’re the ones you have to watch the most
They toast to you, but they really want to coast through
When it gets hard, they go ghost on you
Then after it’s all said and done, they boasting too?
Stick to the plan, stick to the plan, Stick to the plan
Fuck what they saying, stick to the plan, to the plan
Stick to the plan, fuck what they saying stick to it

UserPostedImage

When it comes to the Confidence part of the song smoke sprays to the front of the stage and coming from the ground Payton comes in on a platform

Keep your focus
Haters out here are practicing that hypnosis
Can’t stay up, they have that Narcolepsy
Confidence in myself telling me

UserPostedImage

As the Two Perform on stage Behind them is a graphic of a Blue Lion Roaring behind a black and white Puerto Rico flag-waving. When Payton comes to his part the song's tempo and energy goes to another level.

UserPostedImage

Haha, it's glad to heah you (voices)
Fat and ugly, broke, black n' blue
Hatin while I was in the backyard makin’ deals
Callin duh boys from up by the hills

Can't chu see, the deal is a fantasy
Since the days of colonies we aint seen democracy
Cause chu never tell if the guns'll spray
And chu go harder, Lookin to stay away

UserPostedImage
Payton as smokes comes on the sides of him.

The shit's off the meatrack, foretold future fact
Up both straps, ready tuh counter act
Tell me, who's eatin'? I mean well
Is ma muthafucken moment, disrespect we gon' fight to duh bell

UserPostedImage

Payton with his quick flow is able to keep up with the beat as it continues to increase tempo. Smoke and templates continue to change on the stage.

(Stick to the)

Let me cough up a lung, as I said
Wait until tommorrow rest your sleepy hollow head
For every pair of lines I spit
I got flows to spit, much do' to get
Behind the turntables is DJ P
Walkin dese streets again
Uh,
My legacy shall be timeless
Reaching through the darkness
The Holy handbook
La Familia in dis bitch
Voices shakey, got em shook

UserPostedImage

All day ery, I just gotta keep workin
Somewhere in-between mah jeans that ya'll jerkin
This craft, this beat, this rhyme, this vibe
And uh, you will never hear about, how I'm changing
So no mattah what you boys out heah banging'
Them hoes stay flockin' cause they know the frame
And in the aftermath, got many demons voicing my name

UserPostedImage

The shows ends with both Younghood and Payton on top of a platform as smokes blows from underneath the stage.

Edited by user 24 April 2021 08:54:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#68 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:27:53(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3546 time(s) in 1270 post(s)
Paige Wesley smile & hugs Sonny as he won Best New Artist

iCandy is happy for Sonny

Camera turn to Sophia Delaney as she is in shock as she thought it was gonna to be her as Best New Artist but she look pissed off & isn't pleased with that results

Tika Mays says "I'M PROUD OF YOU SONNY" with her excited

Fatima Amari, Tika & Jade is enjoying of Younghood & Payton performance

BabyCrush, Midnight20 & Slim Money were dancing to Payton & Younghood performance

Edited by user 24 April 2021 07:29:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#69 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:28:07(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Bitch Wat smiles. "Thank you Uncle Ryan so I've been told.You look even better in person. Congrats on your wins tonight!" She's impressed by how gentlemanly he is. She smiles again, he's handling this very well.

JT is on his feet for his cousin, Payton.

So is Jazmine as they show love for La Familia.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#70 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:30:14(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

CATCH UP @ THE FCAS... with SUZIE!

[center]Backstage Worker: "Okay Chris so we finally got Suzie to come on the show."

Chris: kind of messed up that she comes now you would think I would of had her as a guest already I built a lot of the early show on her the least she could do could be to show up.

Worker rolling her eyes: "right, anyway since we have a lot going on during the FCA show today,"

Chris shocked: "Four guests? Looks like we're looking real special today?"

Worker sighing: "Regular show on a bigger stage, this is what happen when you have a budget and meetings."

Chris: "HBO, pulling no punches, I like it."

Worker: "Alright I'm going to bring in Suzie, then I'm going to check up on our other guests can you behave while I check up on them?"

Chris salutes and stands with his chest out: "Sir, yes sir!"

The worker looks nervous but goes outside and brings Suzie in: "I'll be right back, don't do anything too crazy." Closes the door.

Suzie stomps her way into the Pop Culture area, wearing her her beautiful flowing dress, hair glistening in the massive stage lights. The crowd in a distance give Suzie a massive cheer, Suzie has this snarky look on her face, a mischievous smile while she struts down down to take a seat. "IT IS ME...IT IS SHE...!" Suzie says, twirling around and flipping her hair, sitting down and crossing her legs. She looks Chris dead in the eye.

Chris sits down and looks at suzie: "What's up Mrs. Stockholm, glad I can finally meet you after all this time."

"Yes, Ms. Stockholm. I love the the respect. Uhm. Yes, I am here at the FCA and I must say. This show has really come a long way. From out of the basement onto the FCA stage with Suzie here as your guest. Hehe, it's nice to finally meet you too". Suzie says running her hands through her hair. "I might be a trouble maker, but I am not as bad as they say anymore...I am fully grown...a wife....." Suzie says with an evil little giggle.

Chris: "Hey, I get it but we were all wild in our young years I think that I have mellow out a lot since I started."

Suzie looks skeptical. "Ehhhhh are you sure about that? I think I've mellowed out WAY more than you have. You think just because you're with Chicago Nobody...who I have a hit record with...that you've suddenly mellowed out? When you're married and living your best life, then you can say you've gotten on MY level of mellow."

Chris smirks: "That's sounds like a challenge?"

Suzie laughs and nods. "It IS a challenge!" Suzie says putting a finger on her chin. "Let's see, first, I'm hardly on twitter serving the drags that I used to have for some of your favorite artists. Look at the years back, I've handed out some of the most lethal drags that twitter could ever fathom. The Stockholmn Princess.... I let the girls breathe these days. I don't even beef with these girls anymore, I let them make fools out of themselves on their own. I don't waste anymore energy on helping these girls grab a footing when they get too loose. Hmm...let's see... I went and found the best man on this planet, Jordan, who's horse hung and guess what Chris? I've got some news that you'll never be able to top..." Suzie waits for a moment as if she's got a big secret to tell. She waits for a few moments before muttering the next words. "IM.... PREGNANT!"

This causes a huge gasp from those watching in the audience before those in attendance clap in celebration for Suzie, who just dropped huge news.

Worker: "I leave you for a few minutes and you got someone pregnant!"

Chris: "First off, the school system you came from should be ashamed that you didn't learn about how to get someone pregnant and also it's not me, Suzie tell her that this is the first time we met right?"

Suzie starts rubbing her eyes, pretending to cry as she raises her voice. "This is totally NOT the way YOU treat a guest, Christopher Walker! Especially not while she's pregnant!" Suzie says standing up as if she's about to leave just as a way to get Chris in trouble. As one of the workers drag Chris away, Suzie smirks and laughs. Rubbing her belly. It's official. The proclaimed princess of pop, is now the princess of pregnant.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#71 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:30:40(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Yumi dances along and claps as she watches the performance.
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline RadioVine  
#72 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:32:15(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Radio laughs at BitchWat flirting with Ryan. Radio interrupts their warm moment with, “ okay okay, get a fucking room you guys. Come on. We gotta go darling.” She grabs BitchWat by the hands to walk back over to Max.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline Famouss7x7  
#73 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:36:12(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

The lights fade to dark in the FCA arena signaling a massive cheer from the crowd, on the massive FCA stage, the stage is set up as some sort of outside basketball court, the cameras fade in and out of nowhere, fireworks shoot from the stage where 'Naomi' shows up on the huge screen. Naomi is sitting upon a large basketball hoop stage prop, with her female dancers all holding on to gates that are positioned next to the hoop where Naomi sits on top of. Noami is adorning a pink, suede suit type material outfit with the short top and pink skort. Her dancers are all holding onto the two gates, ones that are known to be in basketball courts and parks after the fireworks, smoke fills the stage and instantly. From there on in, crashing sounds are heard. Naomi kicks her leg back as the crashing, cinematic instrumental is heard. With each 'crash' Naomi does a different pose as she sits on top of the basketball hoop. Noami's dancers all strike poses while holding on to the gate, in unison with Naomi, the final crash is heard and Naomi's name is seen on the screens once more, instantly, the opening sounds of "The Rhythm" are heard. The ring-like synths is with fizzing synths and a slow, pounding backing beat that rides throughout the beginning of the track that is then picked up as computerized synths continue to make way onto the track that make the very beginning of The Rhythm. As the opening beats of the Rhythm are heard, the basketball hoop moves down slowly to the stage, as it's moving down slow Naomi has a sensual look on her first for the few seconds as she moves her hands down her body as the hoop lowers, Naomi's backup dancers stay in place as Naomi reaches the stage, Naomi walks down the center and does a quick spin as she starts to start the first words of the track. She reaches the front of the stage and turns around quickly, in which stage pyros shoot up once more, Naomi's dancers then jump off the gate and move up to meet her center stage.

I got the rhythm in my heart
And I’ll let the music do the rest
Let the music do the rest

Tonight’s the night
Your under my spell
(Since you touched me)
Your losing yourself
(You can't control me)

Naomi starts to sing the words out for this performance as soon as she gets to the center stage, after being met with her dancers, the performance is already getting heated. The the opening lines of the catchy track are heard as Naomi steps into a quick paced dance routine where Naomi swings her arms and legs in quick motion, which mix perfectly with the 80's and 90's electro. Vocally, Naomi is pro while singing live and dancing. She sounds controlled and confident Naomi's dancers form positions around Naomi. As she dances, the cameras zoom in to see Naomi with a smile on her face, but it's quickly over come with a seductive face as she stays center stage. The stage is now a mix of pink and white as the beats pick up as they are all in position dancing to the first part of the performance. Noami's dancers then do a spin, and go into different spots, as this happens, Naomi does the same in a ripple style as they change positions. Naomi twirls with attitude as they break into new spots.

You feeling the ecstasy?
Give it a few seconds, and you'll see
And no don't call for a remedy
You been wanting this
Now your gonna feel the rhythm in me

UserPostedImage

It's no surprise, exudes star power during this performance. As she continues to dances Naomi she includes a fast, but sexy performance style nature in her movements. As they dance center, each of the dancers flip their hair down to the ground and back up before kicking their legs up, Naomi does the same as they dance to the opening of The Rhythm. Naomi's dancers, after kicking their legs up, throw their hands on their hips along with Naomi as they do foot work, similiar to something that Michael Jackson would do. The dancers then transition to the famous dance steps from the viral music video. Naomi's dancers arch their backs and start doing and step backward in place, where their arms moving backward and forward as Naomi steps forward in her open leg step. Just like the music video, their all in unison, with one another. This causes the crowd to pop in cheer as they can remember these same steps from the music video. Naomi keeps up the energy to her as she reaches
moves to the different area of the stage, closer up to the fans where fans are jumping up for her. At this point we are brought to the pre-chorus as Naomi hits the front of center stage. Her femalke keeps this overly sexy prowess on with her over the top outfit as she walks around the stage as the beat slowly fades out with only the synths bringing us to chorus. Naomi is hitting these moves hard!

You can't even function
Your so hypnotized
My poison, got you nice and tied
You might be hypnotized
But baby I'm so energized,
And you want me to slow down?

Music do the rest

UserPostedImage

Cause I can feel the rhythm, It’s burning through my soul
I can feel the music, make me lose control
All these smiling faces, singing songs
In these familiar places
Where I belong
Yeah, where I belong
Where we all belong

As the chorus pulsates over the FCA's sound system, the girls join Naomi closer to the fans past the stage's runway where a circle shaped stage is seen. When they all reach each in formation, the song breaks into it's chorus as it transfering into a faced paced synth pop beat. Naomi voice sounds clear during her life performance, with control in her vocals she brings her live vocals to the falsetto register for the groups chorus. Soon as the chorus's beat is heard, Naomi and her dancers jump down to the ground on their knees. Using their other arm, they slowly move their arms in a semi circle while shaking their bodies. The girls all stay on beat as Naomi sings the chorus with the mic in her other hand. The girls stay on the ground for 12 counts, with every four count seeing the dancers and Naomi bring their arms back down. For the second half of the chorus, the Naomi and her dancers do this, but they also add in a twerking motion, with the arms giving dramatics. Naomi's control her voice, shows that she may not be a new artist, but she's been singing for years and knows is a true live performer. The Naomi keeps up with the popping music with her arms flowing around her every four counts for the latter half of the chorus, with the production of the live performance backing beat, adding more cinematics.

As the chorus comes to and end, the girls roll ballet style, and onto their feet, adding to the technicality of Naomi and her performance. When they all stand up, Naomi along with her dancers step backward, pop and spin flip their hair left and right, where Naomi moves her hands down her body. The first chorus ends and as it moves into the next verse, there is some instrumentation, where Naomi takes it all in. This is met with cheers from the audience, who appreciate the high energy.

Could you see my hands shaking? When you asked me to dance?
It’s nice to feel like someone wants you
Even for a little romance
Got the rhythm in my heart
Music do the rest

UserPostedImage

You can't even function
Your so hypnotized
My poison, got you nice and tied
You might be hypnotized
But baby I'm so energized,
And you want me to slow down?

As the performance moves into the next verse, Naomi is standing and picks the mic back up up as she sings live about being hypnotized by the music. As the vocals are heard throughout the chorus, and moves to walks back to center stage and so do her dancers, Naomi wastes no time before breaking into a dance routine with her dancers for the next verse. The live beats move behind her and she starts dancing the during the next verse while holding her mic with her left hand. Naomi twirls her hips around and looks left and right, she flicks both her hands and then turns, putting two fists to her hips and and turning back center. As Naomi turns, her backup dancers dance more if a modern style, when Naomi does the turn with her hands in a fist, her dancers do a spinning turn, with their legs partially arched, modern style. The lights in the arena slightly change for the pre chorus. Taking an ode from the video, when the beat rises and then bursts into a incredibly catchy hook instrumental as the beat continues to rise, after a few seconds of the instrumental, Naomi gets closer to her dancers. At this point, Naomi and her dancers are standing in formation with Naomi in the middle, start to thrust their chests all at once to the chorus which is infectiously being heard. Naomi, along with her dancers take part in a a rigorous 12 count hip hop step which include hip thrusts. As they continue popping, Naomi takes a few steps back and then jumps down into a mid squat. Her dancers do the same, stepping backward with her.

Music do the rest

UserPostedImage

In these familiar places
Where I belong
Yeah, where I belong
Where we all belong

Naomi in with her dancers and moves her hips around according to the beats perfectly with her dancers moving around the stage as the song continues with it's next chorus. Naomi and her dancers kick a left foot up and arches their toes to the stage before throwing their hands up and ending it with a popping motion. The steps are hard hitting but also light, and mixes well with the synth tones of the Rhythm. When the chorus comes to an end, and moves into it's bridge, Naomi's a few of Naomi's dancers turn around and strut down the stage pathway away from the large circular stage where they spent half of the performance and some of her other dancers position themselves away from Naomi. As they walk back, three male dancers come out, passing the girls who are moving to the beginning spots from the performance. The boys don't turn back to look at the girls, their attention is casted upon Naomi, who moves her hands up her body seductively. They reach her and it's just about time for the the dancers all line up behind Naomi as she throws her arms out in a t-ship and moves her body seductively. The guys look as if their hypnotized and can't get their eyes off of her as they stand behind her.

Just sit back relax, let the music flow
Draining your body, loving your body
I doubt there will be another round
The feeling that it brings, it overtakes us
(Like poison)
It fulfills your deepest dreams
(Like poison)

UserPostedImage

Naomi then turns to the guys, they lay down. Naomi steps over the male dancers in the center, as the other two on opposite sides of eachother stay on their knees, Naomi puts her hands on the head of the male dancers on the left, and pushes him down. At that same moment, the other dancers who was on the right, falls to the ground. Added dramatics makes this seem even more so entertaining. When they fall, Naomi steps over the guy and in the middle and shakes her body over him seductively as the smooth bridge is heard. The cameras move closer to get a glimpse of Naomi's smiling, confident facial expression as she hits the move to a tee, Naomi then steps over him, and they get back up, she pushes them away once more as she feels the rhythm. The beats slow down at this point, and the men get up slowly and so does Naomi as she reaches a difference spot on the stage, this also gives her dancers that moves to the back to move back to Naomi. For the slowed second half of the bridge, as all of the dancers are coming toward her, Naomi takes a moment to stop dancing and sing the cooing sounds of the bridge. As she's singing, her dancers are find their new spots. As Naomi sings (like poison) and her dancers are nearly in their spots. The crowd is hears cheering for Naomi over this calm point of the performance. As soon as her dancers reach their spots the song cuts into it's final chorus.

In these familiar places
Where I belong
Yeah, where I belong
Where we all belong

UserPostedImage

All her dancers are in place now, positioned next to Naomi as she stands in the middle, here they revisit the choreography for this track on last time, the live productions gives the song an extra edge, adding in harder synths they are aided with fast paced choreography and her team of dancers. Naomi sings the chorus and throws her arms up and steps over and does a two step choreography as her dancers standing on each side of her Naomi along with her dancers step backward, pop and spin flip their heads left and right, where Naomi moves her hands down her body just as seen earlier in the performance. The as the final words are heard, the dancers all find their places away from Naomi and she strikes a final pose.

UserPostedImage

[After Naomi takes this final pose she throws the microphone in a distance, the crowd cheers, still going wild from the pervious performance. The camera's fade upward, and a dramatic instrumental is heard as Naomi looks into the camera as it faces a "look down" view. As Naomi looks up at the camera and the cinematic beat is heard of the sound system, it's clear that the track is transitioning. One of the dancers, the only dancer in view, pulls Naomi's top off to reveal a tight pink top, as he's doing this Naomi keeps looking up at the camera. He pulls the bottoms off as well, showing bright pink short shorts that match the top. Naomi also has on white sneakers. After her new outfit is shown, the stage lights up pink with diamond like shapes. Naomi runs her hands through her hair and the male dancers disappears out of view. After he is out of view, the track starts off with catchy beats, likened to UK bass. The beats ride in and slap, with heavy pulsating beats. Naomi has spoken words that she mouths as part of the opening to her new track, "Dreams" which includes inspirational words about following your dreams and to be who you wanna be.]

"You see me?
I had a dream....
It's your...
Turn now
Follow your dreams
Be who you wanna be..."

UserPostedImage

As the beats continues and the spoken, Naomi then puts both arms behind her and does a backflip! After the backflip, she jumps back up on all fours and twists, going into a split that looks both painful yet astonishing. The lights around the arena flicker along at the same time as the bass booming over the sound system of this dance/electronic record. After Naomi does this split, she crawls on the ground shaking her body and derrière as she makes it to her next spot as the beats continue to grow bigger, at this point, Naomi's dancers are closer to her, they find their position and her dancer pulls her up from the ground, Naomi arches her back as she steps up, further showing off her flexibility as she gets in position for the first performance of her extremely catchy new record. Her back up dancers passes her the microphone, and Naomi takes it with quickness as she starts to sing the opening lyrics of her new record, "Dreams". As she sings the first lines about dreaming big, it's clear that this is an inspirational record. As she sings the first parts of the song, Naomi, stomps to the beat in choreography which is more hard hitting than the previous performance, as this record has harder "punch" than the subtle but faced paced "The Rhythm". Naomi's voice sounds angelic over the beats as she hits each move with an ease. As she brings to hands to herself and spins her head around, she walks to the next position of the record, with the beats bumping.

Dream big
No one can tell you slow down
Go hard
No limit on what you could do
Give a go, don’t let go, don’t say no
Give it a try, don’t say goodbye, not tonight
Don’t let go of all your dreams
Go head and get your name up in lights

Money, glory, vanity, fame
Welcome to the real hunger games
Paparazzi, magazines
Life is never what it seemed
But I had to follow my dreams

UserPostedImage

Cause in your dreams, in your dreams
You can be, anything you wanna be
You can see, you can see, anything that you wanna see
Make it a reality, you see it in me?
In your dreams, in your dreams
Follow your dreams, queen

When Naomi reaches her new spot, the beats continue to pick up, as she sings about money and the hunger games, she points out to the crowd as if she's speaking to the crowd about fame and life not being what it seemed, but it still didn't stop her from following her dreams. The hard beats continue and Naomi's dancers, move quickly but when they reach her they move around as if they are in the trance, which mixes well with the hypnotic sounds of a record that sounds both experimental but electronic as well. Naomi's light vocals stand out over the UK influenced beats. Looks focused and determined, mixing in with the song nature. The song reaches it's chorus and the group of dancers break into a 36 count high level dance performance. That seems them hit moves at a fast pace, the record really makes you want to dance and feel inspired! The lights continue to change as Naomi dances and sings for the chorus, when the inspirational record hits the belting part, the dancers continue to dance and Naomi stops dancing to get the best out of the belting part of the record. After the chorus is heard, Naomi moves up to the fans and starts dancing, touching their hands as she sings about following your dreams, hoping to inspire those in the crowd a she sings about her own personal account of rejection.

I’ve been down and out
I’ve been forgotten, I’ve been rejected
Felt like I was nothin’
I’ve tried hard and failed
But I got back up
And now I’m onstage
Tearin' it up

So don’t let go
Cause you and me we both know
Happiness
Is right we're you're headed
So give it a go, don’t say no
Don't let the haters, stop your flow
Don't let em know, don't let em know
That soon you're bout to blow
So don’t say goodbye
Don’t let go of all your dreams, tonight
Go head and get your name up in lights

As she continues on into the next verse, after sharing a moment with the fans Naomi makes it back to the center stage. Her dancers come around her once more, being placed with one another as they dance together as pairs. Some boys are paired up with boys, some with guys and girls and some both being girls. They break into a partnering dance, the cameras zoom into see Naomi dancing with her partner, she has her fans on her face, as if she's having the time of her life. The dancers that are standing vertically, drop down on the ground, as does Naomi's dance partner. He jumps down and Naomi steps over him as Naomi sings "Don't Let Go", she pushes his head away and he gets up again and doesn't let go, Naomi looks at him and twirls around, as does the other dancers do as well. When Naomi gets to the last line she sings out "Go head and get your name up in lights " she points to the big lights of the Fan Choice Awards, as if she's speaking to others, wanting them to feel inspired to go out and achieve anything they want to achieve.

UserPostedImage

Money, glory, vanity, fame
Welcome to the real hunger games
Paparazzi, magazines
Life is never what it seemed
But I had to follow my dreams

As Naomi sings the pre-chorus, her and dancers find different spots on the stage as they break into another dance number to this dance heavy U.K bass number. The beats are continuous and there's simply no time to break, and Naomi truly has that come alive as the reaches the next chorus. All of her dancers are placed behind her, Naomi throws one hand up, as the other is being used for singing. Naomi flips her hair down then spins her head in a dutty wine style, along with her dancers for this chorus. She takes one hand and places it on her shoulder and shimmies, then jumps down to ground and then back up. She twists her hand left to right, throws one arm out and dips down all in fast nature, to stay on key with the fast beats of the record. The choreography is definitely faced paced and looks like it took a lot of preparation to prepare steps at this pace, yet Naomi makes it looks so effortless. After the second chorus the beats slow down, Naomi's dancers surround her at the center stage.

Is this what we're looking for?
All of the anticipation
All pays off at this moment

Cause’ when the lights go down
And the music starts up
I step onstage and tear it up
And they’re screaming out the words that I’ve written
I’m thinking I’ve f-cking made it
There ain’t no way that I’m gonna fall

Naomi's dancers all form a line down the circular at each part of the circular stage, when they reach, her two male dancers lift her up on their shoulders as she sings the lines of the bridhe, where she sings about making it finally and for others to follow their dreams. As she sings this she uses the other hand to raise up to the sky and she looks up and then back out at the crowd. When she raises her arm up slowly, her dancers do the same. The cameras move in closer to catch Naomi and then pan outward to see her other dancers positioned around the stage, as she sits on the shoulders of two of her main dancers who are also standing next to the troupe of dancers who all positions across the stage. They follow all of Naomi's movements as as she finishes off the final line before the chorus. When the chorus rises above, the two dancers who's shoulders Naomi's is sitting on, take their arms and throw her up, Naomi jumps and in front of them as the final chorus hits the sound system with a big punch as they revisit the choreography from the chorus, this time with their partners. Naomi falls down to the ground as part of the choreography and comes back up, hitting 5 more steps.

UserPostedImage

Finally, all of her dancers are placed behind her, Naomi throws one hand up, while the other is being used for singing. Naomi flips her hair down then spins her head in a dutty wine style, along with her dancers for final chorus. She takes one hand and places it on her shoulder and shimmies, then jumps down to ground and then back up. She twists her hand left to right, throws one arm out and dips down in fast nature, to stay on key with the fast beats of the record. For the final lines of the record, Naomi hits the moves once more and then all of her dancers fall down and out of the view of the cameras, the song starts moving toward it's end, Naomi struts to her final line of the track and sings it before tossing the microphone and nodding her head, as the backing lights on the stage cut off. She nods one more time, with her eyes following the camera before she hits a final pose, this intense, entertaining performance comes to a stop as the cameras fade out and lights in the arena dim to black.

UserPostedImage

Setlist
0. Intro
1. "The Rhythem"
2. "Dreams" Intro + Solo Dance Break
3. "Dreams"

"Dreams" soundalike

Edited by user 24 April 2021 07:36:44(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#74 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:38:36(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Yumi stands up watching Naomi, cheering her on as she watches the performance. She loves every second of it!!
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#75 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:39:32(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan grins, running a hand through his hair. "Thank you on both accounts. I know you were this whole secret persona behind a screen, so I wasn't sure who to imagine, you kno-..." Before he could continue his conversation with BitchWat, Radio drags her away, causing him to chuckle a bit. He shakes his head. Given his reputation, often his interactions with women resulted in someone thinking he was flirting even the times he was not trying to. For better or worse, he did have a natural charm that could be interpreted the wrong way. Ryan looks over at the trio beside him, grinning and shrugging his shoulders. Not sure what to make of that interaction with BitchWat and Radio Vine.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
Offline kandii  
#76 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:41:42(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Serenity walks onto the stage wearing a cute black dress that fits her petite form. She has a microphone in hand with a nomination card in the other. She steps behind the clear glass podium in front of her and smiles then as full of life as always she says, “Hello guys, gals and non-binary pals! Are we still alive out there? Did you SEE Naomi? I'm speechless, what a performer! Truly one of the industry's leaders, I can tell. So this next category is one that I love dearly and it speaks on a topic that I would like to say I am very knowledgeable about. You see, whenever I am home alone, I have this kind of weird habit. I absolutely must do this every day in order to have a good day, and you may not believe me but it is true. I love all different kinds of this topic whether it be happy ones or kind of sad ones, steamy ones, I love the provocative ones too, and the fun thing is almost everyone in the music industry has at least one! I mean, I have one, my girl Eilidh has several, and I think we have ALL seen Weekend’s!”

She grins nonchalantly as the crowd sort of murmurs and laughs in a nervous laughter. “Oh guys, don’t be pervs, I’m clearly talking about music videos!” She giggles and then winks.

“Here are the nominees for Best Music Video!”

After the nominees are announced, Serenity then reads the name of the winner. “And the award goes to….”

thanks 6 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#77 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:42:01(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3546 time(s) in 1270 post(s)
Diego stand up for Naomi performance & dance to it as if he was having good time

BabyCrush enjoying Naomi performance and started to clap once performance is over

Gabby Love sing along to Naomi as she sing very well

Midnight20 were shock about Naomi performance & smile as they continue to see what happen next
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Offline BrownSugar  
#78 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:44:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Ellie-Grace raises an eyebrow at Ryan and stifles her laughter after witnessing the bizarre exchange between himself and the ladies. "Like a moth to a flame, RyRy."
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#79 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:44:57(UTC)
Famouss7x7

OOC: Reposting with the winner added, thanks for posting!

UserPostedImage
Serenity walks onto the stage wearing a cute black dress that fits her petite form. She has a microphone in hand with a nomination card in the other. She steps behind the clear glass podium in front of her and smiles then as full of life as always she says, “Hello guys, gals and non-binary pals! Are we still alive out there? Did you SEE Naomi? I'm speechless, what a performer! Truly one of the industry's leaders, I can tell. So this next category is one that I love dearly and it speaks on a topic that I would like to say I am very knowledgeable about. You see, whenever I am home alone, I have this kind of weird habit. I absolutely must do this every day in order to have a good day, and you may not believe me but it is true. I love all different kinds of this topic whether it be happy ones or kind of sad ones, steamy ones, I love the provocative ones too, and the fun thing is almost everyone in the music industry has at least one! I mean, I have one, my girl Eilidh has several, and I think we have ALL seen Weekend’s!”

She grins nonchalantly as the crowd sort of murmurs and laughs in a nervous laughter. “Oh guys, don’t be pervs, I’m clearly talking about music videos!” She giggles and then winks.

“Here are the nominees for Best Music Video!”

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

RADIO VINE - "Sweet Tea"
DEN - "The After Life"
ISABEL - "Eat You Up"
SPOONS - "Raised By Wolves"
MADISON - "Brutal Love"
NAOMI - "The Rhythm"

After the nominees are announced, Serenity then reads the name of the winner. “And the award goes to….”

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#80 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:46:14(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Layla gleefully smiles and applauds for her ex-bandmate's second win of the night.
UserPostedImage