logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<196197198199200>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#3941 Posted : 26 March 2022 02:52:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
UserPostedImage

World Tour put on hold, Death threats, Political stances

This year there were plans in the works for Kidd Amaze to kick off this year with a big world tour that was going to start in early March, so why haven't there been any announcements for it? Well apparently tour dates and venues have changed and people are in an uproar about it. What was going to be called the growth tour, was going to be the last leg of his rollout for his third album sides. This ten-month tour was going to have some surprises including some surprise guests and unreleased music however part of the tour was going to have Kidd Amaze going over to Russia, a place he hasn't been since his first world tour. He has since refused to do that leg of his tour even cutting China out in the process as well which was reportedly the last leg of the tour where we would be performing with 3d idols from Hololive.

Quote:
While I can understand the feelings of others across the world, I don't think that leaving the people that have spent money to support you and have gone out of their way to see you, for you to just not appear? That isn't what I think someone who is an entertainer should be like. I don't think you should take out "punishment" or the people that do not deserve it.
~Russian Reporter

Chinese Officials in an official statement said
Quote:
We do not approve of this action that Kidd Amaze and Just Record stance on this. We do not believe that this is how we can start a good business relationship even though we have been open to the opportunity.

Kidd Amaze and his management team have been working on ways to make this tour happen with the amount of money that has already gone into making this tour happen. Russian and China Leg of the tour was a big revenue stream to make money back for this tour and without them could make the tour too costly for it to even be possible to do. Some have praised the move while others feel like the wrong people are being punished.

Kidd Amaze has been pretty quiet on talks as we wanted to keep quiet about the tour but it seems that the tour will be put on hold throughout, one interesting thing about the tour is even though Russian and China was "Removed" The europian leg was still on and has Ukraine as one of the cities that he would be coming to.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 26/03/2022(UTC), erich hess on 26/03/2022(UTC), kandii on 26/03/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 26/03/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 30/03/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 30/03/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 03/04/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/04/2022(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3942 Posted : 03 April 2022 02:10:42(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Cara Zayn set to relaunch Dirty Mouth INC as a major brand in 2022
Plans put in place over the last couple of years are set to become reality as Cara Zayn sets to relaunch Dirty Mouth INC as a major entertainment brand with extensive and ambitious plans.

UserPostedImage

You’d be forgiven for perhaps not quite remembering what exactly Dirty Mouth INC was in it’s previous incarnation. It was a brief project created by Cara Zayn in 2017 that saw the alternative businesswoman head out on the road with a bunch of her closest friends and deliver an entertainment troupe show designed for adults only. In the initial press release from Cara she described the show as a modern day freak show where we replace the freaks with incredibly sexy women doing some pretty edgy and erotic things. It was a fourteen date run that went throughout North America in November 2017 and featured an all-female cast performing in various acts such as Angle Grinding, Fire Breathing, Burlesque Performance and Erotic Dance with DJ Sets and a headline live musical performance that brings the whole thing together which at the time was performed by AIkya Balan. It was initially planned to be a regular thing with a revolving door of performers that would change and grow with each tour that would be planned.

However commitments changed and the tour looked to be a special one off thing in 2017 as there was very little update regarding this as the cast of performers went on and continued to do their own thing with very little mention of the tour ever returning. It’s said that Cara Zayn had a soft spot for the whole concept and the idea of these unique ladies touring together and putting on a completely unique type of show that was clearly well received at the time. The idea lay dormant for quite some time and it wasn’t until free time reared it’s head during the global pandemic that Cara began thinking about what she could do when things returned to normality. Always jumping in and out of different roles throughout her career, she found a role at Half-Moon Music as an on air presenter that gives her the freedom to work as and when her schedule allows her. This freed up some time for her to start planning something bigger that would occupy most of her time and put her in that businesswoman world once again, something she acknowledged that she enjoys most about her career and missed following her decision to step away from former record label ‘Songs to Love and Die By’.

This all manifested itself in the idea of creating her own unique company that stretches mediums and leaves itself open to establishing itself in many different fields all coming under the name of ‘Dirty Mouth INC’. She teamed up with one of her long-time best friends and former Dirty Mouth INC performer ‘Lily Yeun’ to put plans together to relaunch the brand together with additional support from her boyfriend Jay-C and with everything in place it’s likely that things will start to be announced in the coming weeks. With the first stage of the launch rumoured to be the Dirty Mouth INC girls announcing a tour in order to really start things off once more under this branding. This will reportedly be followed by the launch of a production company, record label, yearly festival, clothing company and products brand all with the unique adult-oriented edge that the initial incarnation had.
It's rumoured that Cara Zayn and Lily Yeun will handle affairs with the majority of the endeavours and will be joined by Jay-C on the clothing and products aspect of Dirty Mouth INC with early indications pointing to the creation of their own branded perfumes/colognes, alcohol and marijuana production among others. The launch of the record label which an insider informs us will not be attempting to compete with already established major record labels but serve as a home for non-established artists to launch their careers before moving up into the major label markets.

So with the announcement seemingly imminent, we believe the first phase will be the live show returning for an extensive tour which will serve as the official re-launch of the brand which will see the company through the summer concluding in the first ever Dirty Mouth Festival and the launch of the record label and clothing and products side of the company. With the production company and media aspect of the brand expected to come towards the end of the year once they have become more established. In the meantime, we have the following questions.

Who would you like to see take part in the Dirty Mouth Tour?

Would you be going to the Dirty Mouth Tour?

Comment below;

WOKEJESUS: To answer your first question, I would ideally like to see a pastor on this tour. Disgusting!

In-Zayn: Oh you’ll see a pastor on the tour, all kinds of costumes are welcome as long as they’re assless or made of leather @WOKEJESUS

SwedishStud: SUZIE!!!
thanks 8 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 03/04/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/04/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 03/04/2022(UTC), erich hess on 03/04/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 03/04/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 04/04/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/04/2022(UTC), kandii on 19/06/2022(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3943 Posted : 03 April 2022 05:08:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17908 time(s) in 10404 post(s)
Erica:i think we should get erica hess in there. i mean,look at her. the woman has it going on.

nina: you can nominate yourself,love. it reeks of desperation.

erica: i think it's being proactive.

nina: you really wouldnt...fit. you know?

erica: what are you trying to say?

nina: right. so look at cara and now look at you.

erica: ok..she has less of an ass than me,but shes trying dammit!

nina: legend in your own mind,you are. if we're putting out real suggestions,and its going to be one of the harlots. i say lydia.

lydia:oh yeah. i would sooooo do this.

erica: *mumbles * fucking lydia.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 03/04/2022(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3944 Posted : 03 April 2022 08:08:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephanie Fierce: Go Cara! Boss woman moves! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 👑
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Offline 2001clay  
#3945 Posted : 03 April 2022 09:51:25(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Tika Mays: Cara I honestly so proud of you!
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
#3946 Posted : 06 April 2022 23:18:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

CULTURE UNCUT: Hot Eye Records launches new artist app titled "HER".
A game changing new platforms offers exclusive content and free music.

UserPostedImage
AD exclusive to Culture Uncut.

Seems like Fierce fans are up to getting spoiled for the next few month or so. With the new album "Legends Never Die" on the verge of release (an official release date hasn't been confirmed but the label has hinted it's coming "sooner than expected"), Fierce fans are being treated with a new app titled "HER"; where fans are able to listen to her music, watch movies, performances, behind the the scenes footage and hear podcasts all for free all under one platform. The new "Legends Never Die" album will also be released exclusively on the app and will not be made available on other streaming platforms until 2023.

The app will also feature a "Top Fans" sections where fans can compete to make the top of the list. Details will be shared with the official album press release on April 8, 2022. While "free" always comes with a price; the marketing president of the app expressed the following:

"Ultimately record labels want artists to generate profits. Artist themselves want more if anything. After all this is a music business but more often that none; artist have complained about generating profits from streaming. Music platforms like Apple Music and Spotify have been pressured and placed under a microscope when it comes to artist earnings and profits. Artists reputation are also placed on numbers and chart positions. We don't want to create that kind of environment with this app but I also think we are starting to see a shift in where labels create profits. I think streaming is great but a lot of artist don't benefit from it. Touring is where it's at and we're putting the focus on that for artist to develop profit and not from record sales or streaming numbers. We're working to paying our artists for their music despite not actually having to tour."

Fierce partnered with Free Nerd technologies (a company owned by Daniel The Freenerd) to develop the interface of the app which is estimated to have a development cost of 10-25 million. While the app just launched on April 2, 2022, Fans have been expecting this app to launch for quite some time. The first announcement of the app came with the relaunch and the grand opening of the new Hot Eye Records Entertainment headquarters back in June 2020 (click here for the official press release). While the app was initially set to launch in the Fall of 2020; the app saw a couple of development delays due to Covid 19 restrictions.

"This idea had been floating around since apps became a thing which was around the time Stephanie Fierce launched her record label. We just weren't sure what timing was right to actually execute the project and there were contract obligations in place that didn't allow for this app to actually be the free platform we wanted it to be. We just knew that the app would change the way people would see or hear an artist's music".

In regards to the "Top Fans" feature, very little details have been share but the marketing president shared the following:

"We wanted to also create a fan base platform so that the app can be engaging to that type of audience. We want to recognize the fans in a special way and create a reward system for them. However, you don't have to a fan to necessarily download the app; and you don't have to enroll in the Top Fans feature the app brings. This is an optional feature."

The app has already generated over 100,000 downloads on the Google Play Store since its launch on April 2, 2022. Apple App Store numbers have not been disclosed but have predicted to generate about the same amount of downloads. The app currently sits with a 4.7 rating on both device store platforms with general positive reviews.

Edited by user 06 April 2022 23:23:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 06/04/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 07/04/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 07/04/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 08/04/2022(UTC), RadioVine on 11/04/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/04/2022(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3947 Posted : 18 April 2022 07:47:56(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

The heat! Younghood Scrapped album brought the spice

UserPostedImage

We were told that Nire AKA Younghood had to scrape his first album for it being caught up in negative energy. He reworked his album and has received great success from it. People still kind of wonder what would the song be like. What kind of tone did it have and was it really that bad, we found one of the scrape songs that were unfinished, and ooo man it cuts deep. It starts off with the same brag rap bravado that we have heard him do before but it quickly goes left there is some mentions of someone thinking he was going to be a flop and a failure but he has turned the situation around and now he is living the life while the person in question is not. He talks about how he now is the one in control and he has made enough money to do whatever he wants even if that means sleeping with the enemy while you "film it". He talks about how money hasn't changed him he just has access to more things.

Quote:

Ayo, Ayo

I crawled out of bed with sheets that cost as much as my first pad
Got a missed call from niggas that thought that rapping was a fad
I don’t get jealous, I only get what is due. Doubling up, you should be Glaad
That I’m stuffing your shit in these scented waste bags, Then fuck it up with a gash
Watch your shit leak on the floor, you did this before, now look the other shoe drop
Thought of a flop, you thought of my name, but look who’s in control,
Of the situation, this is a demonstration on taking revenge, tightening my hold
Around your neck, niggas easy to fold, check my pressure be busting your pipes
And if the prices are right turn your sisters to dykes, barking the wrong family tree
It’s nothing to me, I do it cause I can, just to fuck with your mental
Earlier on they would say that I’m temperamental
Nowadays, bitches want to see me, it’s sentimental
Fuck it, do it like snoop, bend them over the kennel
Have them be experimental (WOOF)
Don’t lay with dogs and expect not to get bitten
Money didn’t change me, just improved the Glock to a Wesson
Niggas be guessing they taking bets, see just what I’m going to do next
Maybe have a threesome, even bring you in as cameraman
And you girl as my special guest.

One can only assume that this was going to be a diss track to Drew Westbrook and maybe even to Tisha Jackson. It is no secret that there was tension between them and this was in a way saying "Thought you were better than me, but your not. Not anymore," The track is talking about how money can not only make it possible to almost anything but that you can do things with no consequences. Again this was scrap like a lot of them and it went for more of an upbeat vibe to it. there wasn't something like this on the album but it makes me wonder just how much venom was going into that album and would it keep this energy all throughout the project.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 18/04/2022(UTC), 2001clay on 18/04/2022(UTC), erich hess on 18/04/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 19/04/2022(UTC), kandii on 19/06/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3948 Posted : 18 April 2022 08:53:57(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
BitchWat: Ugh, why you back pettle though? We loooove beef! xxx Young hood went off on the scrapped song. Shit should've been dropped! But lowkey, now that I think about it, how long has the Drew thing been going on? I think the girlies should give it a rest now. But I still love some tea!!!!! So in the end, I like that we get the hear what would've been. Pray
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline PANIC!  
#3949 Posted : 19 May 2022 07:46:41(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan Ross Hernandez Announces Tour Featuring Stadium Date with Ellie-Grace Summers + Premiere Date for Upcoming Apple TV+ Talk Show

UserPostedImage
The 44 year old musician announces first tour in almost 6 years, yet faces backlash for claims of required ironclad NDA for touring bandmates and crew members joining him on the road. Fans disappointed with lack of shows outside most major cities.

Ryan Ross Hernandez announced on Instagram this morning his first tour in nearly 6 years in an effort to promote his upcoming talk show "Are We Having a Conversation?" which will stream on Apple TV+ with its first episode slated to premiere on July 8th. "I will be doing the one thing that has given me the opportunity to even be in this position (to host a talk show): playing music," the guitarist wrote, in a post where he mentioned he will forgo "traditional" marketing strategies. The 15 show trek includes a 3-night run at New York City's famed Madison Square Garden, and a 4-night stay at Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, capping off with a stadium date on July 1st in Nashville, Tennessee, co-headlined by collaborator and ex-girlfriend Ellie-Grace Summers. The show marks the first time ever Hernandez will headline a stadium, and it is widely speculated that it will lead to a wider stadium world tour the duo will embark on next year to support their forthcoming album Amongst the Madness.

While the announcement sent many fans into a frenzy as they strategized how to get tickets when they come out this Friday, others expressed disappointment in the scheduling, many citing that Hernandez and his team were showing bias to certain cities rather than trying to make as many stops as possible. "Someone should tell RRH that there is more to the United States than just New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles...." a Twitter user wrote, generating over 20,500 likes and retweets in within a couple of years. Although not mentioned in the original post, Culture Uncut discovered that on Hernandez's website it states that all attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination for COVID-19, a controversial subject matter that Hernandez appears to remain steadily with enforcing, despite most local governments removing all mandates. Ironically, the tour will open in Billings, Montana, a heavily leaning right-wing state, presumed to be a stop due to Hernandez's part-time home in Bozeman being 2 hours away.

In addition, Jonathan Carson, a session musician and frequent touring bassist for Hernandez, shared on social media details on his decision to decline the invitation to join RRH's touring band when it was presented to him a month ago. "I have a great deal of respect for Ryan as an artist and I am extremely grateful for all the professional opportunities he has given me over the years. Unfortunately, I cannot justify joining RRH on the upcoming AWHAC? tour," the NYC based bassist shared on his personal Instagram this afternoon. "His team approached me with a contract that included an ironclad NDA which would have prevented me from merely having my family visit me without them too having to sign a ridiculous NDA, including my teenage children. While I understand how much Hernandez values his privacy, I cannot justify joining a tour that is forcing its employees and their loved ones to walk on eggshells for the sake of keeping the main performers happy."

The 44 year old American singer has mostly removed himself from the public eye since late 2016 after a string of highly-publicized relationships for nearly the decade prior left his image in shambles. Since then he has kept his romantic relationships private with no known word on his current status yet still much speculated online. His lack of activity on social media and little communication with fans or the press over the last few years has had him nicknamed "Nice Guy Ryan" for what some perceive to be an act to fall back into the public's good graces. We reached out to representatives of Hernandez for comment on Carson's remarks, who responded with a short email that reads as follows:

Quote:
"The public claims of Mr. Jonathan Carson are disappointing and harmful. Non-disclosure agreements are commonplace in the entertainment industry. Ryan Ross Hernandez has always required them when he has gone on tour, worked on an album, or did any business that has information that could put himself, his associates, or his work as an artist in a liable position. The comprehensive NDAs are for the safety of Hernandez, Ellie-Grace Summers, and the entire crew who will be working on this tour, both on and off the stage. Hernandez values his personal relationships and does not want any details of his current quiet life removed from the spotlight to be tabloid fodder. However, any accusations of Hernandez or anyone on his team preventing families and friends of touring and crew members alike from visiting their loved ones while on the road are completely unfounded. No approved visitors need to sign any form of NDA. Hernandez is in the midst of rehearsing and will not publicly address these baseless claims further."

His representatives declined to comment on the required proof of COVID-19 vaccination for attendees. They did however state that the same requirements were in place for all contracted employees that will join the tour. The backlash has not hindered excitement for the tour as #RRHISBACK, #RRHEGS, and #RRHTOUR have been trending the entire day since the initial announcement. Are We Having a Conversation? The Tour kicks off on May 31st and will continue through July 1st with the full dates below.

Are We Having a Conversation? The Tour (sponsored by Apple TV+)
May 31 MetraPark Arena Billings, MT
June 3 United Center Chicago, IL
June 4 United Center Chicago, IL
June 6 State Farm Arena Atlanta, GA
June 10 The O2 Arena London, UK
June 11 The O2 Arena London, UK
June 16 Madison Square Garden New York City, NY
June 17 Madison Square Garden New York City, NY
June 18 Madison Square Garden New York City, NY
June 20 TD Garden Boston, MA
June 22 Crypto.com Arena Los Angeles, CA
June 23 Crypto.com Arena Los Angeles, CA
June 24 Crypto.com Arena Los Angeles, CA
June 25 Crypto.com Arena Los Angeles, CA
*July 1 Nissan Stadium Nashville, TN (*co-headlining show w/ Ellie-Grace Summers)

Edited by user 19 May 2022 08:02:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 19/05/2022(UTC), erich hess on 19/05/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 19/05/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 19/05/2022(UTC), kandii on 19/06/2022(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3950 Posted : 19 May 2022 08:42:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: you know why Ryan has all those nda things?

Nina: *shrugs* I'd say probably private rockstar stuff we're not meant to understand.

Erica: nah. He doesn't want stories about people seeing his dong.

Nina:...why? Why would that even be an issue? I seriously doubt he's going about nude,love.

Erica: no! I'm not saying he's a pervert or anything. I'm saying.. c'mon.

Nina: c'mon...what?

Erica: your mom!

Nina: I've never wanted to throttle you more. Like,just go to fucking town.

Erica: seriously,think about it. How many times have we seen each other nude while in tour? It's going to happen at least once.

Nina:son of bitch...I think you're right.
Sometimes modesty is sacrificed for speed
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
PANIC! on 19/05/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3951 Posted : 19 June 2022 19:57:17(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
DREW WESTBROOK RESPONDS TO YOUNGHOOD DISS, "YOUR NEW B-- WASHED!"
The girls are fighting!!!

UserPostedImage

Nearly 2 months ago, the team here at Culture Uncut published an exclusive report about Younghood's scrapped debut album. One of Younghood's older demos contained lines that many fans assumed took shots at Drew Westbrook and Tisha Jackson, rapping "Niggas be guessing they taking bets, see just what I’m going to do next/Maybe have a threesome, even bring you in as cameraman/And you girl as my special guest."

It seemed as if the story was brushed right under the rug as fans on both sides have been wanting the drama to just stop for a long time. Yet, this morning after making a special appearance on a popular podcast, Drew Westbrook seems to have some words for the rapper and his superstar girlfriend Stephanie Fierce.

"Your new bitch washed!" He declared after the interviewer asked his opinion. "He always talking bout my girl but what about his? She pushing 50 using your fresh ass for clout, bro. She washed, bro. Releasing old music...dropping boxsets like it's still 1986. No new shit. We don't want it either. Tell the truth. When you was with my bitch, you was happy and writing. Look at you now." The hosts of the podcasts tried to stop Westbrook from continuing but they were too busy reacting to his outrageous comments. "He want what I got man, it's sad. Tisha only got with him to make me mad, now Steph only with him to make my bitch mad. But Tish don't care about you, she care about me."

"Your girl wanna be like my girl, wanna look like my girl. That's not your girl, that might as well be my girl. She settled for you because I wouldn't touch Steph with a stick! She died 3 times, that's zombie snatch. We don't do that. For real! For real. Might cut your life short. Shit, look what it's doing to his career." The host took time to ask further questions about Drew, wondering like the rest of us why he's defending Tisha so hard after all of the drama he brought to her life and career, especially when it's believed by the public he's still with his rapper boyfriend Deneil. Without hesitation, Drew responded. "Man, y'all don't even be knowing the full story. Yeah we went through it but Tisha always gonna be my girl. That's not my enemy. Y'all only worried about who got what title. We not doing that again. Look man, I'm drama free!"

Edited by user 19 June 2022 20:06:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 4 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 19/06/2022(UTC), 2001clay on 19/06/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 20/06/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/06/2022(UTC)
#3952 Posted : 19 June 2022 23:13:10(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

ooc: This is not cool nor ok. You know exactly why you did this and to start drama. Considering our past this is obviously done with malicious intentions. We had issues recently so for you to come out and write a whole article as way to just tarnish my character’s name is quite desperate.

If you’re allowed to do this then I should be allowed to do this. And trust me you don’t want to play that with me I’ll violate your whole character and then some.
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
kandii on 20/06/2022(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3953 Posted : 20 June 2022 02:57:54(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Ooc - Right y’all need to chill out I don’t usually speak up on matters like this but are you really going to get butthurt by one of kandi’s characters trashing one of yours and causing drama?….come on now that is childish and I’d like to think that we are all adults here, I personally don’t feel like Kandii did do this at all to be nasty to you personally or to drag your character down the two characters have beef with each other and to me that is cool, it’s all apart of the game that we play here using this as an example here now Kandii and one of my characters had drama or beef with each other let me use say Rum and Amy-Jayne as an example like Rum could trash Amy in much the same way that this article has…would I get butthurt and feel like it was a personal attack on me…heck no because at the end of the day any music, drama, life events of your characters that we create is just all apart of this world that we create within the form.

if you take every bad thing that is said about one of your characters to heart and take it as a personal attack upon yourself then maybe this isn’t the kinda environment and place that you should be around, myself personally don’t have an issue with either of you nor am I wanting to have issues with anyone here, I just feel like we need to all chill out and not take everything so seriously and to heart because at the end of the day this is just a game and it’s supposed to be a fun outlet or way to escape from reality for a bit or whatever this place is to you, if it ain’t fun to you anymore then maybe it’s time to step away….

Right now I have said my piece take from that what you will but I will leave it at that.

Edited by user 20 June 2022 02:58:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 20/06/2022(UTC), 2001clay on 20/06/2022(UTC), kandii on 20/06/2022(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3954 Posted : 20 June 2022 03:47:49(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

OOC: Let's keep in mind that this is just for fun right? we don't need to get too attached to characters, these aren't personal attacks and these characters aren't flesh and blood. I know that people are really in touch with their characters, but that doesn't mean we attack real people over a site with fake characters. they have some perspective here. All of this is just a story to have fun and pass time.

Petty, and Bitter

UserPostedImage

Hours ago TMZ got a chance to catch up with Younghood to get his response on what took place in an interview with Drew and he just had to say "He comes off as petty and bitter and sounds like someone just as I described him. I'm glad that I'm over that, you see what happens to you having negativity cloud your judgment and mess with your mind. We have better things to do over here, Tisha came to me and we hash things out and we're still friends. I hope that Drew finds himself in a better headspace."

To take this from the beginning Drew and Younghood has been beefing for years even getting their romantic partners involved but things seem to have changed once Younghood started dating Stephanie Fierce. She came to Younghood and told him to change the album and said that it was coming from a dark and negative space. So when he listen to it he decided to scrape it and write a new album. From there it seems like the beef was over. Tisha, who did a whole album For Drew, congratulated Younghood on the completed work and wish him well. Fans while happy knew that the scaped album there had to have some heat and heat it did with one of the unnamed songs talking directly about Drew and Tisha. This brings Drew ready to clap back but this wasn't even something that wasn't supposed to be released in the first place so we asked Younghood about that. "He mad, what else is new? He doesn't have anything to latch on to, no work that he is working on? Shit, I mean we can go back and forth or we can make something beautiful. Like I've grown up and passed this but he needs me to get back into the spotlight, yet he says my girlfriend is doing that? He could have come up to me like a man, a real one, and said "Yo, it's been a long time let's end this," He could have a real one and said "Yo if you think your better than me hop on this song," Like this man is a bitch, and I don't even have to do anything because he makes himself look goofy."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 20/06/2022(UTC), 2001clay on 20/06/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 20/06/2022(UTC), kandii on 20/06/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/06/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3955 Posted : 20 June 2022 09:45:43(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

OOC: I didnt know all of this would resort in somebody getting banned so I would like to take accountability for provoking the situation and propose that the mods consider unbanning him so that he can continue his work if he ever wants to come back. We're all here to become better writers and I think Daniel just struggles with seperating himself from his writing. As an RP community, we could help him work through that. In terms of coming for me personally, I struggle with my anger too sometimes so I understand the outburst. I don't really care anymore it's funny now but he did come for someone else personally as well so we should also ask them how they feel about him coming back when he's ready.

It's just more interesting when we keep things In Character, it gives us all more oppurtunity to interact and progress our characters. I'm not trying to play innocent, it was definitely messy but freestylechamp and I have been doing this for literally years lmao & Drew is known for his drama & ignorance. I used that oppurtunity to spice things up a little, get the ppl going and if Daniel wants to do the same and come for one of my characters, in character, I definitely wouldn't have a problem with that, it's apart of the game and it gives us all something to write about.

The forum is becoming active again and that's what we need. All the personal drama holds the forum back. It destroys the relationships our characters have been building with each other for years. If we be mature about this, we can find ways to turn any problem we have with each other into a great storyline that could enhance our RP experience.

On the other hand, I can understand if it's a flat out no! But I just wanted to propose that.
thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
2001clay on 20/06/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/06/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3956 Posted : 28 July 2022 06:39:45(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Labels at War: FREEDOM's Nevaeh Martinez unleashes online tirade against La Familia's Payton!
A one-sided war of words ensues over the K-Pop group The Kittens and business decisions made for the group ever since they signed with La Familia this month.

UserPostedImage

A war of words directed at La Familia owner Payton Rodriguez by FREEDOM's Nevaeh Martinez erupted on Twitter on Tuesday (July 26th, 2022) over issues pertaining to up-and-coming girl group, The Kittens. Allegedly, Nevaeh Martinez had been kept in the dark about key changes that were made within the group after the group had signed a management deal with La Familia in mid-July despite the group, under a different name still being under contract with FREEDOM. According to Martinez, changes were being made while Martinez was kept in the dark and allegedly found out updates pertaining to the group only online. Nevaeh Martinez's unhinged Twitter tirade kicked off with eight scathing tweets directed at La Familia with one stating: "Hi all, everyone knows I’d rather settle business affairs offline and not online but considering the lack of communication offline pertaining to extremely sensitive business affairs, I have no other choice but to take it to twitter". The label owner then kicks off at the 23-year-old label owner, exploding with near threatening tweets toward the end: "It’s understandable that certain individuals do not have much experience running record labels and partnerships, but the lack of communication is extremely unprofessional. Know your role. For someone to come in, make major changes without seeking any input from the actual record label all the while keeping us in the dark is walking a very fine line in which some have chosen to go down with me. This is a serious matter". Some have taken Nevaeh's Martinez's final tweet as a prelude to legal action against La Familia over the fiasco pertaining to the girl group, who both labels seem very big on.

UserPostedImage

[Martinez's online tirade is due to the signing and name change of The Kittens girl group (above) without her approval. The Kittens signed a management deal with La Familia this month
while Martinez was said to have been left in the dark about the negotiations, signing and key decisions made about the group afterward]

The Kittens, originally named Dreamin Creame (and with six members) had signed a one mini-album deal with FREEDOM in 2020 with the option to extend according to Martinez. Under contract with FREEDOM, Dreamin Creame had released one single, "Same Old Song" which reached moderate success on the charts. Dreamin Creame had a considerable presence online and often were active in tweeting their promotions for their upcoming work. They followed up with one more promotional record with FREEDOM in 2021 before promotions from the group stopped cold and not much was heard from the girl-group for some time. Things seemed to take a major change in July of 2022, when Payton tweeted out a picture of an animation of four women who looked clearly to be a girl group. Fans speculated that this would be the debut of La Familia trainee act, La Virtuosa but to everyone's surprise, it would be a hint at the signing of their first k-pop girlgroup with a change in line up.

One week later, La Familia, from their official twitter and label website announced the signing of "The Kittens", who they stated were formerly known as Dreamin Creame, would be moving forward as a four-member girl group after two members (Arium and Via) decided to pursue acting careers and would not be moving forward with the new, 4-member line up. After the announcement, the hashtags #THEKITTENSXLAFAMILIA set trends worldwide with fans touting the members for future success and recognizing an edgier look and presentation likened to La Familia.

Quote:

LA FAMILIA WELCOMES....

UserPostedImage

The Fiery Four

The Kittens!

Formerly known as Dreamin Creame, this talented girlgroup has officially joined La Familia and have been redubbed as 'The Kittens'! Having already dented the charts with their debut single "Same Old Song", The Kittens are La Familia's very first K-Pop girlgroup. The Kittens were originally a trainee for YG Entertainment, with the first line up consisting of 6 members. After that, the band started working on their mini album but were eventually dropped from the label. Soon after, the group signed on with another major label and released Same Old Song. In 2022, the band made the move to La Familia, with two of the bands group mates choosing to pursue acting careers. Now a four -piece, The Kittens are revamped and are gearing up for their next comeback officially under La Familia's management with Payton as their executive producer. Their comeback is officially set to take place in early August. The first under their new management, a new name and new line up. We look forward to supporting The Kittens on their exciting next chapter as La Familia Artists!

It was this announcement that seems to have been the final straw for the outspoken Nevaeh Martinez who took the twitter to share her thoughts as there seemed to be a "serious lack in communication" and major "unprofessionalism" which served as the catalyst for the Twitter tirade. Since then, no word has been heard in response to Nevaeh Martinez from La Familia camp, which comes as no surprise as Payton has stated he does not have "twitter fingers" and seems more focused on developing his acts and the launch of the La Familia radio station which also kicked off this week, touting The Kittens as "the next big thing" on the apps main page.

After the twitter tirade, numerous individuals have responded after Martinez's rant. Dakota Sanchez and BitchWat, two popular social media bloggers weighed in. Billy Khan also hilariously made reference to The Kitten's old name that definitely lightened up the mood of the night. FREEDOM's own, Jasmine Charm took to twitter along with Kara Romero to show solidarity to Nevaeh Martinez, thanking her for her recent efforts she had on both of their recent, respective work. Furthermore, Payton fans have swarmed all of Nevaeh Martinez's social media handles with lion emoji's, prompting Martinez to turn off her comments as early as today, July 27th.

Despite the drama, The Kittens are still set to make their comeback, the first under a new moniker and management as soon as next week. It is unknown at this time if the release will be under a joint deal between FREEDOM and La Familia or solely with La Familia as it seems a fight is brewing between the two labels over the group.

All in all, what is your take on this? Do you think Nevaeh has the right to be upset over what is going on? Should she pursue legal action? Does she have the grounds to do so? Did The Kittens make the right decision to choose to sign a management deal with La Familia? What are you thoughts?

Sound off below!

Edited by user 28 July 2022 11:11:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 28/07/2022(UTC), erich hess on 28/07/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/07/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/07/2022(UTC), kandii on 28/07/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 28/07/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 29/07/2022(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3957 Posted : 28 July 2022 21:26:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina: right. I don't know this lady, but I do know Payton. So that's where my loyalties are.

Erica: but-

Nina:you are too, love. By default and stuff.

Erica: oh. I guess it's a good thing for her we aren't on his label.

Nina: what label are we even on?

Erica: bee's knees military industrial complex for a better tomorrow.

Chloe: that was like a decade ago. It's studio 60.

Erica: nerd .
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 28/07/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 28/07/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3958 Posted : 08 August 2022 08:03:05(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

DREW WESTBROOK JOINS CAST OF GREY'S ANATOMY
First look at the 19th season of the legendary television show written by Shonda Rhimes

UserPostedImage

After 17 successful years on ABC TV, Grey's Anatomy will be returning to television this October with new and familiar faces!
Season 18 closed out with the threat of Grey Sloan shutting down it's residency program, leaving long-time fans to grieve
the class where all of the beloved doctors on Grey's Anatomy started. Now, Grey's Anatomy has announced that it will be bringing
back it's teaching program with 5 surgical residents, including an all-new character played by famous Rapper and music producer,
Drew Westbrook.

His character's name is Desmond Broker and he has been compared to the likes of past characters like Alex Karev who was
previously played by Justin Chambers. Similar to Alex, Desmond is described as a confident playboy from New York who seeks to overcome
his rough upbringing and excel in his dream career as a surgeon. This is a huge opportunity for Drew Westbrook who has not
been on television since his time on the hit music competition, "StarFactory."

Has Bailey given up the chief’s chair for good? Will Owen and Teddy spend the rest of their lives on the lam?
Are Meredith and Nick really done-done? We’ll find out when Season 19 of Grey's Anatomy gets underway on Thursday, Oct. 6, at 9/8c!

Edited by user 08 August 2022 08:22:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
2001clay on 08/08/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 08/08/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 08/08/2022(UTC), erich hess on 08/08/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 08/08/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/08/2022(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3959 Posted : 08 August 2022 22:10:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: I don't like this show. The guy that played Stuart Littles dad is a jerk. I think drew deserves better. Buuuut the actress who plays the head of the hospital or whatever is really pretty

Nina: I refuse to believe doctors live that exciting of a life,love. It's all "I'd be a wonderful single parent,but these god damned hospital regulations!!"

Edited by user 08 August 2022 22:16:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 09/08/2022(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3960 Posted : 09 August 2022 03:54:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19112 time(s) in 7584 post(s)
Deneil: Suddenly have a fever...
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 09/08/2022(UTC)