logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<154155156157158>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#3101 Posted : 08 February 2014 05:26:49(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott: Good point. And looking at her lips...I'm guessing you and she have similar...skills. JOKE babe ;)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 08/02/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3102 Posted : 08 February 2014 21:44:14(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8542 time(s) in 2676 post(s)
FORMER RIOT! GUITARIST SPEAKS OUT ABOUT EXIT!
‘Early this morning, a surprising video surfaced online where ‘Justin Mullen’, the former lead guitarist and founder of Riot! In The Boulevard launched a rather personal attack on his former band-mates and the nature of the music industry as a whole’

UserPostedImage
> Remember when we were friends? <

It’s been a little while since it was confirmed on the official website of Riot! In The Boulevard that two of their original members, brothers Justin and Nathan Mullen had sensationally quit the band. There was immediate speculation that the band would just call it quits and go their own separate ways, but they released a statement in which they defiantly vowed to carry on as a three-piece band and they began the New Year in typical Riot! fashion, announcing their world tour and performing to sold-out crowds on a nightly basis. It didn’t appear to stop the trio in their strides as they continued to receive the sort of adulation from their fanbase that they have from the very start, but questions still remained over how long the band realistically have left in them, with many industry critics believing that they’ve had their best years and that their impact is a lot less triumphant than in previous years. But the biggest question that appeared unanswered was just why did Justin and Nathan leave the band.

This morning, a video surfaced online of the former lead guitarist speaking out for the first time, he and his brother haven’t been seen or heard since their abrupt exits and on the basis of the video, it would appear that there is a rather major grudge held between Mullen and the band, more notably with the popular lead singer Amy Meyer;

Quote:
“Me and my brother left the band because we couldn't deal with it any longer, you can believe what you want. But the truth is that we no longer wanted to be associated with any of it. They can perform the songs that we created together and do what they want, but I'll never be associated with any of those people again.
Let’s just take a moment to discuss that band, that band that started out so promisingly. Apparently they’re on tour again. I feel bad for the fans, you know, they’re paying full price to sit through like two hour shows when they just wanna hear ‘Sweet Little Fantasies’. I was part of that circus, that cycle and it’s all bullsh*t. Whatever reputation the critics seem to force on Riot to make you believe that they’re something special is just wrong, and more fool to everybody that goes along with it. I think I have a better understanding since I was part of the band for a short while, I definitely don’t think those three deserve half of what they’ve achieved and any of the reputations that they have. They released one good album, their debut album. It was surprising and punchy and energetic and full of attitude and then after that, it was just about ‘being there’, so long as they were around they were always gonna get “success” or whatever equates to that in some form and so it didn’t matter what the songs sounded like or how good the material on the next album was, because they were ‘there’ enough to continue to sell records.

Do you think they’d have had the same success if they didn’t have a female singer? Of course not, there’s something about rock that people like to see a chick fronting a band or just being in a band, it’s a total novelty and you guys seemed to fall into the trap of believing that Amy was a cool rock chick, f*ck her! She gets praised as this sort of songwriting messiah, rehashing the same emotions in every damn song and people think she has stage presence? No chance! She doesn’t deserve the reputation that she seems to have been given, a role-model?? Haha seriously? That’s pretty funny, yeah she’s a real role model, she’s been popping anti-depressants since she was eleven years old. I’ll bet she’s not cutting anymore though, ain’t it funny how money washes away your little issues! I think it’s about time people realized that she’s really not worthy of anything.”

The words from a ‘former-friend’ there, what is surprising is that the guy was considered a good guy, a down to earth chap with a talent. Now we wonder about his own situation, what is it that has really made the former lead guitarist so bitter about someone who sung about him in such beautiful terms on a song titled ‘Thank You’ from the band’s last studio album. Perhaps his own comments will chance the perception of the band, either way, it looks unlikely that he’ll continue to be part of the music industry any time soon;

Quote:
“It’s a circus, everybody is competing with everybody and they’re all happy to take down their “friends” if it means getting that number one spot. You look at the musicians and see nothing but emptiness beyond the eyes, they’re all dumb puppets being controlled by the record labels, I often wondered if they were all just robots created in an elaborate money-making scheme. Why would anybody want to idolize these people?”

The guy has become a complete ass, it would seem. Or maybe you agree with him, unlikely, but let us know what you think of this moron!
thanks 12 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 08/02/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 08/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/02/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 09/02/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 09/02/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 09/02/2014(UTC), erich hess on 09/02/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 09/02/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 09/02/2014(UTC), Hellspawn on 09/02/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 09/02/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 17/02/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3103 Posted : 09 February 2014 02:27:42(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd: Riot! is a good band but it takes all the members to check their egos at the door and do it together. The problem is a lot of time you have people that want more, and not everyone can be the lead. It sad that even a group as amazing as Riot! in the Boulevard falls to the whole "I want more of the spotlight" deathtrap that bands fall into.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 09/02/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3104 Posted : 09 February 2014 03:59:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor: FIGHT TO THE DEATH! All joking aside, hmmm............I'm sensing a teaspoon of jealous mixed with a cup of douche baggery. Mix it all together and what do you get? Not into Riot!'s band, that's for sure.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Offline PANIC!  
#3105 Posted : 09 February 2014 12:27:38(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan: Ah, the sixty year long debate of artistic value and success, along with front person stardom. In ninety-eight percent of cases, the lead singer of any given band will be the most recognizable, and successful, and ultimately get the bigger paychecks. I remember when I produced Riot's debut years ago and they were a pretty close pack of kids making music together and having fun with it. The times they are a-changin', people grow, and the little things that made it work before, aren't attached any longer. Solely from a musician and singer-songwriter point of view, I still consider Amy Meyer to be the great red hope of the music industry. I believe Amy and company will be just fine.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
Offline Hellspawn  
#3106 Posted : 11 February 2014 09:31:36(UTC)
Hellspawn

Man

Was thanked: 212 time(s) in 155 post(s)
Problems between the Hero(in)-es of Metal?

It's been reported that there are some problems within HERO(IN)...Specifically between Mike Haley (lead vocalist) and Dave Moreno (bassist, fouder and only original member).

Mike

Just 6 days ago, the band released their fourth single, Dirty Glory, which became a very controversial song because of its "anti-american-soldiers" themed lyrics. Moreno explained "the lyrics are not anti-american, they are anti-false-heroes. I don't consider all soldiers as heroes, I think it's not ok!" but a battle between pro and anti american began (click here to check it out), mainly between Moreno and James 'Deadeye' Baulschoff (guitarist of Leopard Five). The thing is that Haley does not like Dave's attitude and they fought about that. The singer doesn't want to be called "anti-american" and he considers himself a patriot, he has no problem with the lyrics but he hates Dave Moreno's posture.

Dave

So, there are rumours about a possible break-up and the release of Mike's solo project, he said some months ago: 'It would be great to have a solo project, I have a lot of ideas that doesn't fit with HERO(IN), like more hard-rock oriented tunes and non-politics-oriented lyrics...But I am the singer of H(IN) and that's my priority.'
Is Haley leaving HERO(IN)? Is the band breaking-up? Or it's just a rumour?...Time would answer this and other questions.

Edited by user 11 February 2014 09:33:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 7 users thanked Hellspawn for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 11/02/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 11/02/2014(UTC), erich hess on 11/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/02/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/02/2014(UTC), Tman on 13/02/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 17/02/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3107 Posted : 12 February 2014 08:48:29(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Izzy Breaks Down While Performing Special Concert & Debuts New Single Release

UserPostedImage
[Isabel During Sound check]

It's all fun and games until someone gets emotional on stage! That was the case for the 'Do What You Do' singer while she decided to give a special concert for her fans on the first ever episode of Just A Dose. While the singer spent some time in New York in order to promote her new single, she attended the very first show of the television show, leaving thousands of fans in awe of her stripped back performance. Anyone who has ever seen Izzy in concert knows she loves to put on a show, entertain but this performance was more for her vocal abilities and getting closer with her fans, which we never deny can be better than a spectacle of a show. It was held at the prestigious Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, New York and she was greeted with open arms. The singer, who has sold out the Barclay's Center numerous times, met the crowd with anticipation as it was her first live show since taking her break from the music industry for a few months. She proved to be just as amazing as ever when she opened up with her single, 'Who To Trust?'. Things started off on a great and friendly note, as always, she cracked a few jokes and talked with the crowd but as things progressed and she performed her latest single, she almost broke down into tears while getting through the first few lines, telling the crowd she was 'sorry' and started over, smiling and doing her best to power through.

Power through she did, as she gave a powerful and enticing performance of the song. It's clear her vocals have improved and she's able to also control her voice but regardless of how top notch you are, no one can say she didn't perform like a true vet and you can watch the video for yourself and judge. Among some of the songs she performed, she also did a few cover songs from Drake and good friend Kourtney Steele as well as some old favorites from her own discography and she gave us a taste of her upcoming single, scheduled to be release this month, 'Release'. The Pop ballad also features a different yet familiar side of Izzy we've all grown to love but hints at her maturity through the single and it's also too catchy to resist! No official date has been released yet on when we can get our hands on the single but so far the live version screams 'Buy Me'.

Click to watch the wonderful performance below and give your thoughts!

OOC: The performance is in my next post since I typed "too much" apparently lol.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 7 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 12/02/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 12/02/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 12/02/2014(UTC), erich hess on 12/02/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/02/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 14/02/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 17/02/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3108 Posted : 12 February 2014 08:49:12(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 11 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 12/02/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 12/02/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/02/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 12/02/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 12/02/2014(UTC), erich hess on 12/02/2014(UTC), genocidal king on 12/02/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 12/02/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/02/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 14/02/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 17/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Tman  
#3109 Posted : 14 February 2014 00:55:02(UTC)
Tman

Man
United States

Was thanked: 117 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Leopard Five's Just a Dose call out.

UserPostedImage

After their performance with Matt Young. The Leopard Five had one more thing they wanted to do. As producers and security officials were telling John Baulschoff to leave the stage, he grabbed the microphone. "You know," He said, "It's been a pretty exciting month for the Leopard Five, and I want to address one issue." Deadeye began playing his guitar as John continued. "This is about our soldiers." As soon as he said that, the crowd roared in cheer. "Yeah, anyone who knows the Leopard Five knows we do what we can to support our nation's military. But now, there are bitches who I'm not going to mention, I won't mention them, who believe that America's soldiers don't deserve the credit they are given. Quite unsettling in my opinion, or as I would put it FUCKIN BULLSHIT! Those soldiers fight for their fuckin right to sing their shit they call music. Yeah, it's a band, I'm pretty sure you know who we're talking about. We're talking about fuckin Hero(In). But don't worry, don't worry, we got a song for them too.

The song goes like this.

Colors.
Blue: James 'Deadeye' Baulschoff
Black: John Baulschoff
Green: Sam Bell

Shh ,Quiet, might piss somebody off
Like me motherfucker you've been at it for too long
While you feed off all those insecurities
You stand in front of me and bite the hand that feeds

Self-righteousness is wearing thin
Lies inside your head, your best friend
I'll bleed but not for fellow man
Broken glass, your fake reflection

Telling them it's all for something real
Don't respect the words you're speaking
Gone too far, acclaim

So, how does it feel to know that
Someones kid in the heart of America has blood on their hands
Fighting to defend your rights so you can maintain the lifestyle
That insults his families existence?

Well, where I'm from we have a special salute
We wave high in the air towards all those pompous asses
Who spend their days pointing fingers
(Fuck you)

Quiet, might piss somebody off
Like the heartbeat of this country when antagonized too long
I'll be damned if you count me in as part of your
Generous hypocrisy, collected in a maze

Tabloid gossip we want less real
There's no need for us to bury you
Selfish agenda once again
Right this way, you dug your own grave

Gone too far, acclaim

All the way from the east to the west
We got this high society looking down on their very foundation
Constantly reminding us that our actions
Are the cause of all their problems

Pointing their fingers in every direction
Blaming their own nation for who wins elections
They never contributed a fucking thing
To the country they love to criticize

Excuse the obscene, ignore the untrue
Depictions we see, try and get through
And many mistakes can hurt
I'm not the last but I sure ain't the first
Quiet, might piss somebody off

Self righteousness is wearing thin
Lies inside your head, your best friend
I'll bleed but not for fellow man
Broken glass, your fake reflection

Gone too far, acclaim

That's our fuckin sign to Hero(In), now, we'll get off the stage."

Active People:

James 'Deadeye' Baulschoff
Raymond Lyzakyan
Lucas Kyargo
Zeke Azako
Matthew Ray Vaughn

Inactive People:

John Baulschoff
John Buck
Sam Bell
Christina Baulschoff
Geoff Rodriguez

thanks 5 users thanked Tman for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/02/2014(UTC), Hellspawn on 14/02/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 14/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/02/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 17/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Hellspawn  
#3110 Posted : 14 February 2014 07:20:15(UTC)
Hellspawn

Man

Dave: Hahaha! We should be very important for this guys...Making a song for us? That's fucking awesome haha. Talking seriously, it's not serious, that band is not serious...Leopard Five? Oh for god's sake. Let me tell you something: thanks. You took your time to write that "song" for H(IN). I would never waste my time writing something for you haha!...Won't you ever understand that going to hunt Iraqis is not a way to defend the people? They didn't went to defend us (defend us from WHAT?, please tell me...there were no WMD's or shits like that!)...An armed conflict without the participation of the US won't be a real conflict haha!

Mark: It's really funny to hear all those nationalist bitches crying and shouting haha! Fuck the government, fuck the lawyers, fuck the army and fuck this kids playing at being patriots!

Edited by user 14 February 2014 07:21:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked Hellspawn for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/02/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 14/02/2014(UTC), Tman on 15/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Tman  
#3111 Posted : 15 February 2014 01:58:44(UTC)
Tman

Man
United States

Was thanked: 117 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Deadeye: Oh, real funny. Ya know, I'm glad I have a weapons permit because I just might have to use one next time I see you fuckers.
Active People:

James 'Deadeye' Baulschoff
Raymond Lyzakyan
Lucas Kyargo
Zeke Azako
Matthew Ray Vaughn

Inactive People:

John Baulschoff
John Buck
Sam Bell
Christina Baulschoff
Geoff Rodriguez

Offline Hellspawn  
#3112 Posted : 15 February 2014 07:32:10(UTC)
Hellspawn

Man

Dave: Haha! I'm fucking dead of fear...you're just a crazy bitch ha!
thanks 1 user thanked Hellspawn for this useful post.
Tman on 01/03/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3113 Posted : 15 February 2014 09:06:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Encase You Forgot Kidd Amaze is an Artist

So, Remember Kidd Amaze? He was on a lot of stuff with his hands on nearly everything. Did a mixtape that was good, and got signed The Permanent Reminder. He was trending yesterday because his new cd is coming out next month, Kidd At the Adult Table, and I was wondering why so much buzz surrounding him. Well it Turns out that wrote a song and gave the lyrics to fans of his who wanted a special Valentine's Day and the best one blew up on YouTube as the two guys come into their girlfriend's class and starts singing to the two of them getting over 200,000 views today alone with a bunch others like it.

UserPostedImage

So, You would wonder what his plans were for today and it turns out that he preforms the song live as the last song of his set. Fans went bananas as he went into the beginning of the song.

"I hope everyone is having a good tonight. I want to dedicate this last song out their to my girlfriend Airemese Smith, who is not going to watch this after I gave out her whole government name. When I wrote this song I did it because of how much support she has and this goes for all the girlfriends out there. Behind every good man, is a good woman and we need that. We need someone who is going to make us better and try harder and give more. So This song is for when you meet that person, and your at that movement where you thinking this might get serious, getting to see you every morning and night might not be so bad. This is called Coke Boy."

UserPostedImage

Coke Boy

I have butterflies in my stomach
Looking down at sweaty palms
Pillow takes your place
When you’re away from my arms
Thoughts get easily side track
And tend to focus on you
My brain keeps on telling me
I’m too young to have this go through
But it is too late to stop it;
I’m so dope up right now
I get so excited
When I know that you will be around
I mean everyone has weakness
But I never been hit this hard
And she knows just what to say
That will leave me off guard
Why doesn’t she

Say my name, say my name,
Why won’t tell me how you feel
And let me know that this real, all you got to do is
Say my name, say my name,
Tell me how I’m suppose be
When I’m not with you I can’t breathe why don’t you say my name
Say my name, say my name, Say my name Oh,
Is this really how is going to be, why can’t you just stay with me

Say my name, Say my name
I don’t want to be the only one
I’m not going to let you have all the fun,
Don’t think that you already won
Cause when all of this is said and done
I will make you become addicted too
See all of the things that I do for you
Telling yourself to good be truth
Thinking we could have a child maybe two
She’ll lucky I’m not a Pepsi man
I’m lucky she not ready for the minivan
I wonder if she’ll stick around when I’m an old man
I scared if she will want start our own clan
If the back of my head I could never measure up
Yes I’m a coke boy I just wonder if I’m enough
I dependent on it that is my very crutch
I’m trying to take it slow trying not to rush
I fell so many times before
And found myself down on the floor
I hope that she doesn’t think of me
As some kind of chore
Or am I bore
I’m in another situation
But I kinda like this new sensation
When she

Say my name, say my name, Why won’t tell me how you feel
And let me know that this real, all you got to do is
Say my name, say my name, Tell me how I’m suppose be
When I’m not with you I can’t breathe why don’t you say my name
Say my name, say my name, Say my name Oh,
Is this really how is going to be, why can’t you just stay with me

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_zisNTHrzE[/YouTube]

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
DistortedAudio on 15/02/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 15/02/2014(UTC), kandii on 15/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/02/2014(UTC), erich hess on 15/02/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 15/02/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 17/02/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3114 Posted : 15 February 2014 13:06:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
mariko:so.fucking.cute,kid!!! excuse me if i throw my panties at you. they are are clean,fresh out of the wash. i do not get the panty throwing thing,but there you go.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 15/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 17/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#3115 Posted : 17 February 2014 11:18:50(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
The End of Reported Failure
UserPostedImage

Its been over three weeks since Reported Failure frontman Billie Beckett left the civilized world to seek a new solitary life of wandering and getting closer to nature... Or at least thats what we think hes doing according to his blog post (In the spoiler) twenty three days ago. He has given away his posessions and left, abandoning his family and his band. For some reason for three weeks everyone too shocked and too afraid to say what they knew this meant: Reported Failure is over.

Now before you get your panties in a wad look at the facts. Billie Beckett left. He didn't say he planned to come back. But look at the tone of what he said. He is fed up with what he believes is a sick, materialistic society. If he is so sick of it why would he come back. If he does come back he will come back changed. He wont be the same Billie Beckett we knew. So why would we think he would like to continue with life in a band when that life only made him feel like a slave.

If you still aren't convinced look at the last thing he says: "My life shall cease, so that my living may begin." For so many years his life has been Reported Failure. The band has released an album every year since 2008. They've taken short breaks even almost broken up once but the life Beckett is talking about is his life in RF.

Then came today. Guitarist Vincent Peters announced a solo tour in March. If Reported Failure still plans to go strong why is Vin Peters doing a solo tour? To keep busy? That might make sense except Peters is the head of one of the biggest indie record labels on the planet; he doesn't have time to just do a solo tour for fun. He is also recently married and would undoubtably rather spend time with his husband than hit the road for two weeks. The only logical conclusion is that he is testing the waters for a solo career. He is seeing if he has the fanbase to go on alone. The other members of Reported Failure will likely be looking for new projects soon as well. Peters is just first.

UserPostedImage

Thus, I am going to say what the rest of the world is afraid to say: Reported Failure is over. They had a great run and gave us two of the best rock albums of our time. "Rome" and "Darkness" will be remembered, but sadly they are the last we will hear from the California quartet. Do we hope Billie comes back and things start fresh? Sure. But the evidence simply makes this seem impossible. For now rock fans, cry in to a pillow, listen to "The Cure To Growing Older", buy some Vin Peters tickets, but know that the day to move on is coming and that Reported failure's time is done.

Edited by user 17 February 2014 11:19:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 6 users thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 17/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 17/02/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 17/02/2014(UTC), erich hess on 17/02/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 17/02/2014(UTC), C4AJoh on 17/02/2014(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3116 Posted : 17 February 2014 11:26:28(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Evangeline: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 17/02/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3117 Posted : 17 February 2014 11:35:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor: Damn, damn, damn. Don't leave me with just Pop and Rap! *Flips table*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Offline erich hess  
#3118 Posted : 17 February 2014 12:01:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
erica: *Narrows eyes* i dont like being fucked with.

nina: um,i have it on good report you do,love.

erica: your mom likes fucking with me.

nina:nah,she just needs the money.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline freestylechamp  
#3119 Posted : 17 February 2014 13:08:38(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Kidd: Seeing the end of an era right now, first the Riot! In The Boulevard and now Reported Failure. This is a sad day for rock music.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 17/02/2014(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 17/02/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3120 Posted : 17 February 2014 13:56:18(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Lotus Finally Launches #SarojiniSunday

UserPostedImage

After starting off 2014 the craziest way possible with diss records and fights with the paparazzi , Lotus has finally decided to release her first single of the year ! Not only is she getting ready to make her mark on 2014 (for something other than her controversial attitude) but also finally launching the weekly music (and sometimes video) release #SarojiniSunday , something fans have been waiting for , for months .

Announcing singles like #JimmyChoosAndPride , videos and even her whole Forgotten Ceremony album to be released on #SarojiniSundays in 2013 , Lotus got the hopes of many fans up only to let them down and cancel the project later in the week . "The timing just wasn't right ," the rapper explains . "But I'm actually going to go through with it this time ." Once again letting her fans know on Twitter that it's #SarojiniSunday earlier today , news spread around quickly , with half of the people who received the news getting hyped up for the single and the other half not believing her . And with that response the rap star began to tweet details about the single , along with title of the single (#Concussion), cover art and release time (11/10 central) , assuring all that #SarojiniSunday was definitely happening .

UserPostedImage
Official cover art for #Concussion posted by Lotus via Twitter and Instagram

We are all ready to see what this single will bring us after finally hearing the "bad girl" in Lotus come out in her viral freestyle A Lil' Too Cocky . Known for her wise and nostalgic flow , other than title track Forgotten Ceremony and promo single Leader Of The Pack , all of the singles she released off of Forgotten Ceremony have been notably "inspirational" depending on the way you look at it . Although we love when she spits meaningful rhymes about the hard times she's had to endure , we discovered that we have a weakness for the Lotus that throws all of her damns out the window and completely goes off on the track .

Edited by user 17 February 2014 13:59:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 7 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 17/02/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 17/02/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 17/02/2014(UTC), Matticus on 17/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 17/02/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 18/02/2014(UTC), Walton on 18/02/2014(UTC)