logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#1 Posted : 03 February 2014 08:52:28(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Groups: Registered
Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
UserPostedImage

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

UserPostedImage

Genre: Extreme Metal
Origin: Stockholm, Sweden
Formed: 2012
Current Label: Arcanum Records (since 2017)
Past Labels: Starr Records (2014) / Kaleidoscope Records (2014-2016)

UserPostedImage

The Enlightened are a three-piece swedish metal band formed in Stockholm in 2012 by singer and guitarist Tom Orgsen. They are known for mixing an extreme metal style with progressive, neo-classical, orchestral and symphonic elements and arrangements. Since the band's inception, they have released one studio album and seven singles. As of 2017, The Enlightened has sold over 5 million records world wide.

Band

Tom Orgsen wrote:
"After leaving REÄLM, I created the Forsaken Project but I was never satisfied with that...I was seeking for a new sound, so I created The Enlightened. The name comes from the Illuminati, I'm a huge fan of the history of that group. The idea was to mix several genres, not being just a black metal band. With this project I can write everything I want, it's way different than REÄLM, where everything was symphonic black metal oriented, I take influences from a lot of genres: Death, Black, Progressive, Thrash and mix it with Symphonic, folk, neo-classical and orchestral elements. I also like to have some epic and theatrical feeling, using make-up and costumes in our live shows. We have a lot of layered vocals work but we have clean vocals too. The Enlightened has a lot of middle-eastern and northern influences in its music. You know, I don't like my music being labeled so I won't like to call it Black or Death Metal, it's just Metal. Metal with a lot of different influences, but still Heavy Metal...It all began as a solo project but then I realized I needed some other musicians to reach the level I wanted for the band, so I called two great musicians like Andreas and Fredrik. I'm really excited with this new journey, it's a lot more ambitious than my past bands, we have a lot of experimental tunes. The lyrics are based on several topics, from mythology to Crowley and Lovecraft works, and obviously, about the Illuminati."

UserPostedImage

Chapter I: Creation, Debut Album & First Tour (2012-2014)

The Enlightened was created as a side-band by Tom Orgsen while working on the Forsaken project in 2012. His idea was to fuse extreme metal music with progressive metal, adding symphonic and classical influences. In mid 2013, Tom decided to summon other musicians to help him developing the project: Andreas Nedland and Fredrik Hedlund, two well-known musicians from the swedish metal underground.
Preparations for the debut album, The Arcanum Circle, started on August 2013 and on January of the next year, the band entered the Rever Studios in London to start the recording sessions with british producer Bill Owens. The album was recorded in a short time, only 6 weeks, and in March 2014 the band released their debut single, Shadows that was made available as both Digital and Physical formats and peaked at #5 on the Radio Airplay Charts despite failing to enter the Top 20 digital downloads chart. At the end of the same month, their second single was released, Ascension To Abyss, an eleven-minutes epic song that obviously did not find much Radio airplay but peaked at #11 on the Digital Songs chart. At May 2nd, the band released their highly-expected debut studio album, The Arcanum Circle through Starr Records world wide. The album debuted at #5 but topped the charts some weeks later, in 7 months the album went to sold over 2 million copies, having spent two weeks at #1 and nearly ten weeks at the top of the Rock Charts. On May 9th, the band released their third single, Conspiracy, which was widely-acclaimed and peaked at #1 in both the Digital Downloads and the Airplay charts, it went to sold over 1,400,000 copies world wide, turning in the band's first platinum-selling single. On July the band finished its record contract with Starr Records due to the closing of the label and one month later, The Enlightened signed with Kaleidoscope Records. On the first days of August, the trio released a new single, Illuminate which marked their first release with the new label and debuted at #1 on the downloads charts, becoming the second number-one single for the band in the digital charts.
Enjoying this important commercial success with their first album and singles, the band decided to embark on the Arcanum World Tour from August to November 2014, playing headlining shows in Europe, North and Latin America. In August 2014, the band achieved their first nominations, they were nominated on four categories on the fifth edition of the Fan Choice Awards: as Best Band, Best Newcomer, Favourite Rock / Indie act and Favourite Rock / Indie single. The band won 2 out of 4 awards (they also played a live show at the ceremony, their first-ever american show), the people choose them as Best Newcomer and their hit single Conspiracy won the Favourite Rock / Indie single category. The Arcanum World Tour finished on November 2014 after more than 40 shows on 22 different countries around Europe, North and Latin America.

Chapter II: Sophomore Album & Continuation Of The Success (2015)

While on tour, leader Tom Orgsen confirmed that a new album is coming on 2015, which will be produced by Bill Owens again. He also confirmed that the band have been working on the album while touring and that it will be out on early 2015. On March, the first single from their sophomore album was released, Visions peaked at #4 on the digital charts and at #2 on the airplay charts. The second teaser from the upcoming album was I Am The Darkness, one of the most-commercial and catchiest songs from the band, and was made available just some weeks after the release of Visions. This single topped the digital downloads chart and reached the #7 spot on the radio airplay chart. On April the band confirmed the name of their second album, the successor of the acclaimed The Arcanum Circle is called Mythos and will be released on June through Kaleidoscope Records. After the announce of the album, the trio released the third single from it, Rising which was met with a lukewarm reception from fans and radio stations (peaked at #6 on the digital downloads chart and at #16 on the airplay charts). The band's next and newest single, The Rape Of Persephone (feat. Lily Abbot) peaked at #4 on the radio charts (topping the rock charts) and topped the digital downloads charts, becoming the second number 1 single from Mythos. In June, the band was nominated for 3 awards on the fifth edition of the Fan Choice Awards: The Enlightened appered on the 'favourite rock act', 'favourite rock single' (for Visions) and 'favourite band / group' categories. Mythos landed at #3 on the charts with over 245,000 copies sold in its first week and became a 'gold album' for exceeding 500,000 sales in just two weeks- The album was met with positive ractions from fans and critics and the band went on to play it in its enterily on 20 shows around Europe and Asia (the band just played a slective number of concerts during the We Are The Darkness World Tour).

Chapter III: Times Of Change (2016-)

2016 was the less productive year for the band. They went on a hiatus for the first time, before starting the work for their new album. Tom Orgsen suffered some health-issues so the recording process was postponed until his recovery. The band composed and wrote the new songs from January to May 2016, the recording started in September and finnished in November, then the mixing and mastering process began, finnishing in late January 2017 after many problems in the studio. In March the band announced that Slave New Race, their third full-lenght album, is coming in April, with its first single The Cleansing coming a month before.

UserPostedImage

[08.02.14] Hail To The Enlightened!
[08.02.14] Debut Album Confirmed
[04.03.14] First Single Announced
[07.03.14] Debut Single Released
[25.03.14] New Single Announced
[29.03.14] Second Single Released
[14.04.14] Illuminati Report #1
[15.04.14] "The Arcanum Circle" Info Revealed
[04.05.14] Enter The Circle
[06.05.14] Join The Conspiracy
[26.05.14] Illuminati Report #2
[30.07.14] Illuminati Report #3
[02.08.14] Signed With Kaleidoscope Records
[03.08.14] Arcanum World Tour 2014 Confirmed
[08.08.14] New Single Announced
[09.08.14] "Illuminate" Out Now!
[08.09.14] Illuminati Report #4
[19.11.14] Closing The Circle...
[28.02.15] The Conspiracy Returns!
[24.03.15] The Darkness Rises! New Single!
[12.04.15] Unveil The Dark Mythos!...Second Album Confirmed!
[01.05.15] An Update On The Myth!
[23.05.15] All Evil Rising!...New Single Confirmed!
[15.06.15] The Final Update On The Myth!
[16.06.15] New Single Out Tomorrow!
[18.07.15] Unveil The Dark Mythos
[01.11.15] Expect The Unexpected
[01.09.16] Not Forgotten Nor Stranded
[30.03.17] Slaves Will March

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
From L to R: Andreas, Tom & Fredrik

UserPostedImage
Tom Orgsen
Lead Vocals & Guitars

UserPostedImage
Andreas Nedland
Bass & Backing Vocals

UserPostedImage
Fredrik Hedlund
Drums & Percussion

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Release Date: May 2014
Label: Starr Records
Chart Position: #1

UserPostedImage

Release Date: June 2015
Label: Kaleidoscope Records
Chart Position: #3

UserPostedImage
Release Date: May 2017
Label: Arcanum Records
Chart Position: TBR

UserPostedImage

2014 - From The Arcanum Circle

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

2015 - From Mythos

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

2017 - From Slave New Race

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

* Click on the Covers for full info and purchase links *

UserPostedImage

Current:

No dates confirmed yet!

Past:

UserPostedImage

2014 - Fan Choice Awards IV

Best Newcomer

Favourite Rock Single

Edited by user 03 May 2017 00:04:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 8 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 03/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/02/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/02/2014(UTC), Hellspawn on 06/02/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 29/03/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/03/2014(UTC), erich hess on 13/04/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 26/05/2015(UTC)
#2 Posted : 04 February 2014 06:58:37(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Hail To The Enlightened!

"Hi guys, it's Tom and I just wanted to make the first blog entry of the web. It's great to be back and it's greater to be back with such an ambitious and exciting new project. We're now located in a very old house in Malmö (Sweden) in order to compose and rehearse the tunes for our debut album...Talking about that, we're releasing our first album this year, but it's still A LOT of work to do, so we're expecting to have it out on the second part of 2014, we have to get some record deal before!...Bye, metalheads, some news are coming this next days, stay tuned!"

Tom
Tom getting ready for the
band's first photo-shoot.

Edited by user 04 February 2014 06:59:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 2 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 09/02/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/03/2014(UTC)
#3 Posted : 09 February 2014 08:19:47(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Debut Album Confirmed for 2014

UserPostedImage

The Arcanum Circle is the title of The Enlightened's debut album which is going to be released this 2014 through Starr Records: just some days ago, the band signed a 2-album deal with the company. The album will be produced by Bill Owens and it will be recorded at the famous Rever Studios of London. Orgsen said: "This album will mark a new step in my career. It's the most ambitious project of my life and it's really exciting...we're not inventing a new genre or style, but we're taking the Extreme Metal into a new level, we're mixing a lot of orchestral, classical and symphonic elements with our powerful Progressive Extreme style, it's going to be destroyer. I am very happy with this new band, it's the perfect time to forget REÄLM and come with something new. When I started with this project, I always knew that the producer would be Bill (Owens), he's a big friend of mine and he's one of the best for this genre, he knows what I want, he knows me and my ideas very well so he's the best option. I won't confirm the album's release date yet, because we have a lot of work to do, but it's going to be released this year, for sure!"

More news are coming on the next days, so stay tuned!

Edited by user 09 February 2014 08:26:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 4 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
Hellspawn on 09/02/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 09/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/02/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/03/2014(UTC)
#4 Posted : 05 March 2014 07:16:18(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

First Single Announced

UserPostedImage

Shadows is the band's first single to be released this March 7th through Starr Records. The single will be availalbe on three formats: digital download, CD Single and limited-edition 7" picture vynil. The CD and Vynil formats include a 12-minute audio of an exclusive interview with the band members.

It marks the first ever release of The Enlightened and leader Tom Orgsen said: "We're really excited with this single. It's our first official release so we are nervous, but we know we did a great work and I really like this song...It's one of the most 'commercial' tunes on the album so it was a good choice to release it as the first single."

Visit this web the next Friday to purchase the single!
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 5 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 05/03/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/03/2014(UTC), Tman on 05/03/2014(UTC), Hellspawn on 08/03/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/03/2014(UTC)
#5 Posted : 08 March 2014 07:40:26(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Debut Single Released

UserPostedImage

Shadows, the band's first single, is out now through Starr Records, available in three different formats: CD, Digital Download and Limited-Edition 7" Pictury Vynil...A new level for extreme metal is being released today!

Click here for purchase links, lyrics, full-info and streaming!
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 1 user thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 30/03/2014(UTC)
#6 Posted : 26 March 2014 07:58:02(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

New Single Announced

UserPostedImage

Ascension To Abyss is the band's second single to be released this March 29th through Starr Records. The single will be availalbe on four formats: digital download, CD Single, limited-edition Digipack CD & limited-edition 7" picture vynil. The physical formats include an alternate orchestral version of the track.

The band's leader, Tom Orgsen, said: "We all wanted to release 'Shadows' as our debut single, it's our catchiest and easiest-listening song so it was the best option, but for the second single I wanted something very different. We're releasing 'Ascension...' as our new single, it's a fucking epic 9-minutes-long song with a lot of orchestral and symphonic elements, it's very, very dark. I love it really...its atmosphere is fucking heavy. It's based on Lovecraft's 'Dream Cycle', more specifically about the Ngranek mountain, it's the landmark of the Isle Of Oriab, a fictional location in HPL's dreamlands. As you may know, I'm a huge fan of Lovecraft and his works and I really love 'The Dreamlands' a totally alternate dimension that he created, which can only be entered via dreams. It's epic, very heavy and dark. One of the best songs I've written so far...With the physical release you will get a bonus track: a complete orchestral version of the song, without electric guitars or drums, it's something I like so much...Probably, if we were not signed with Starr Records and we were with another company, they won't ever let us release this song as a single, I was waiting for a 'are you fucking crazy? An almost 10-minutes single??!!!' but it was not like that, the people at Starr said 'great! Let's do it', I'm fucking happy!!!!"

Visit this web the next Saturday to purchase the single!

Edited by user 30 March 2014 01:03:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 5 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 26/03/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 26/03/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/03/2014(UTC), Tman on 26/03/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/03/2014(UTC)
#7 Posted : 30 March 2014 06:35:16(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

New Single Released

UserPostedImage

Ascension To Abyss, the band's second single, is out now through Starr Records, available in four different formats: CD, Limited-Edition Digipack CD, Digital Download and Limited-Edition 7" Pictury Vynil. This is the second official release by the band, following the early-March single Shadows, this single is also produced by british metal producer Bill Owens.

Click here for purchase links, lyrics, full-info and streaming!
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
RoseJapanFan on 30/03/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/03/2014(UTC)
#8 Posted : 15 April 2014 08:16:49(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Illuminati Report #1

Hello conspirators, welcome to the first Illuminati Report (or something like the non-important-news-update...Illuminati Report sounds fucking better). News on the band? The new single Ascension To Abyss hit the Digital Downloads charts this week, entering at the #14 spot with 245,000 downloads world wide. Our debut single Shadows hit the 200,000 downloads mark this week but didn't make it into the Top 20, anyways it had an impressive performance on the Airplay charts, the single became a radio hit, reaching the #5 position. Andreas Nedland (bassist) said: "We are making fucking history...The great conspiracy is coming, we're going to rule! Nobody expected a Top 5 single from a fucking extreme metal band...Fuck you, bitches! Yeah, a black metal band is sharing the Top 5 with all those popstars, commercial shit!" In a more...'normal' way Tom Orgsen (vocalist and guitarist) celebrated the success: "We're very happy, it's great to see that people like our music, it's really hard to make some exciting stuff and hit the charts and it's harder if you are an extreme metal band. Thanks to all the people who listen to us and purchase our releases, you rule!"

On other news, the band is going to announce the release date of The Arcanum Circle (the debut album) on just some hours! So stay tuned and visit this web regularly!

And heeere you have some purchase links for our singles:
Purchase Shadows, Purchase Ascension To Abyss or get the fuck out of here!

A. Nedland
Andreas, the
illuminati motherfucker.

Edited by user 15 April 2014 08:26:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
RoseJapanFan on 15/04/2014(UTC), erich hess on 15/04/2014(UTC)
#9 Posted : 16 April 2014 09:17:39(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

"The Arcanum Circle" Info Revealed

UserPostedImage

The Arcanum Circle, the band's debut album, is going to be released this May 2nd through Starr Records world wide. The album will be available in several formats: Standard CD, Digital Download, Standard LP, Limited-Edition Digipack CD and Limited-Edition Picture Vynil.

The album's setlist will be confirmed in the next days, alongside a brand new single (the third) from the album. The Arcanum Circle was recorded from January to March 2014 in the Rever Music Studios (London) and is produced by british producer, Bill Owens.

Edited by user 02 May 2014 07:38:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 3 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 16/04/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 16/04/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 16/04/2014(UTC)
#10 Posted : 05 May 2014 07:09:44(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Enter The Circle

UserPostedImage

The Arcanum Circle, the highly-expected debut album from The Enlightened is out now through Starr Records world wide. The album was released this 2nd May and was met with positive reaction from the metal world. Arcanum was recorded from January until March 2014 with the help of british producer Bill Owens, at the Rever Music Studios of London. It was recorded with the full Prague Philharmonic Orchestra and the Schola Cantorum Choir and is mainly based on the Illuminati and the works of H. P. Lovecraft.

The album is available in five different formats: Digital Download, Standard CD, Standard LP, Limited Edition Digipack CD and Limited Edition Picture Vynil. It features the top 5 airplay single, Shadows and the gold-certified Ascension To Abyss.

For full info, complete lyrics, streaming and purchase links, visit: TheArcanumCircle.com.

In other news, the third single from the album will be confirmed on the next days, so stay tuned!

Join the world wide Conspiracy and enter the Arcanum Circle!

Edited by user 05 May 2014 07:10:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
RoseJapanFan on 05/05/2014(UTC)
#11 Posted : 07 May 2014 07:09:38(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Join The Conspiracy

UserPostedImage

Conspiracy is the brand new single from The Arcanum Circle. It was one of the most-acclaimed songs by the fans and critics, so the band decided to release it as the third single from their debut album. It's coming this May 9th through Starr Records world wide. As the previos single, it will be availalbe in digital and phyisical formats, the latter will feature an unreleased bonus track.

Tom Orgsen, said: "Well, we're very, very happy to have the album out there. It has been a hard work but it was worth it, we're very pleased with the final result of the album and with its good reception from everybody! Now we are releasing one more single for you guys, it's 'Conspiracy', one of my favourite songs. Thank you for your support and keep rocking!"

The single's cover-art, as all the artworks for the band, was released by Bill Owens.
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
freestylechamp on 07/05/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#12 Posted : 07 May 2014 08:09:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris: Like did I call it or did I call it The Enlightened was going to be the shit, CALL ME CHRISTADOMUS!

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 07/05/2014(UTC)
#13 Posted : 27 May 2014 11:46:58(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Illuminati Report #2

Hello conspirators, it's been a silent month for The Enlightened so we bring youuuu the awesomeee, the second Illuminati Report (or as we've already said, the non-important-news-update). What's new? The band's latest single Conspiracy debuted as a World Wide hit, reaching the #1 position on the Radio Airplay Charts and the #2 spot on the Digital Downloads Charts (with 150,000 sales). On its second week on sale, the single stayed in the Top 10 of the charts, falling to the #6 spot in the Airplay Charts and to the #4 position in the Downloads chart (anyways, it sold more than in its debut week, 160,000 copies...it makes a total of 310,000 sales in two weeks). Conspiracy became the band's most-successful single ever and gave them their first-ever Number 1 position. The Ascension To Abyss single is still on the Top 20 Streaming Charts, this week it got into the #12 position.
Tom Orgsen, suprised by the impressive success of their third and latest single, said: "Can't believe it. It's just unreal haha! I never expected such success with this single, it's my first-ever Number One position and I'm really shocked. The fans are fucking awesome...It's the most-successful release of my enitre career! Having #1 and #2 in the main charts is awesome, but it's not our main goal, the most important things is that people likes our stuff...As I have already said, we don't write music to achieve top positions or certifications, but it's awesome when it happens, it's a great feeling. So, thank YOU guys, it won't be possible without you!".
The controversial bassist, Andreas Nedland said: "This is for all the fucking 'meta-stars' world wide...True metal on the top, baby. Thank you Conspirators, you're just awesome. I promise that a lot of very exciting news are coming very soon...Did someone say something about a World Tour?!".

And heeere you have some purchase links for our singles and our debut album:
Buy our singles: Shadows, Ascension To Abyss, Conspiracy,
Our debut album: The Arcanum Circle or get the fuck out of here!

T. Orgsen
Tom, the
insane prophet.

Edited by user 27 May 2014 11:48:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
RoseJapanFan on 27/05/2014(UTC)
#14 Posted : 31 July 2014 07:16:10(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Illuminati Report #3

Hi people!!! It's been a long time since our last update in this web, so here it is. Talking about the past: as you may know, The Arcanum Circle was released and debuted at #5 on the charts with over 200,000 sales world wide. And our Conspiracy single became a world-wide hit, reaching the top positions in both, the Radio Airplay and the Digital Downloads chart and selling over 1,400,000 copies...Tom Orgsen wants to thank all of you: "It was shocking when the guys at the record label told me the single reached the #1 position in the both charts, I am really happy because a lot of people is listening to us! I promise, better stuff is coming for the future!"
Talking about the future of the band: Tom Orgsen confirmed that they're getting ready for their first world tour, "We're getting ready...After releasing the album we decided to take a short hiatus, to get relaxed before our first tour. I has been travelling and visiting a lot of countries but now I'm returning Sweden to prepare the tour. It's not going to be huge, we're not going to play a lot of shows, but it will be awesome, we're going to play the entire album on the stage plus another new songs and covers. We're all very, very excited. Details are going to be confirmed very soon." And, after the tour? "Well, it's going to be another album in some time. I don't know when, it won't come before 2015...I have a lot of ideas for it and for other projects, but to give something to the fans, we're going to release the fourth single from our debut album, it's coming soon so get ready!"
Another important thing, the band's label Starr Records closed, so The Enlightened are now looking for a new record deal, in order to release their fourth single and future releases.

Purchase links:
Buy our singles: Shadows, Ascension To Abyss, Conspiracy,
Our debut album: The Arcanum Circle or we are going to get you!

The Enlightened
The heaviest
and craziest trio.

Edited by user 31 July 2014 07:37:02(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
RoseJapanFan on 31/07/2014(UTC)
#15 Posted : 03 August 2014 07:07:10(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Signed with Kaleidoscope Records

As you may know, the band's previous label, Starr Records closed its doors and The Enlightened are now signed with Kaleidoscope Records. The band have just signed a 2-album-deal with the American label which was founded in 2013 by Jordan Snow and Saige Shahar. After signing the contract, vocalist Tom Orgsen said: "We're very happy to be in Kaleidoscope. It was horrible when the guys at Starr Records called us and said that they couldn't keep the label going on, we were unsigned again and it's hard to find a good company that supports you and your work. Thanks to god, we found the perfect label: Kaleidoscope is not a rock or metal label but it's the best choice, they accept all types of genres and allow the artists to make what they really want, they won't try to mold us into a more radio-friendly style, they want us to follow our own path and that's totally great, as they motto says, there's where 'creativity flies freely'. We're very, very excited about this. It's great to have a new label and we want to release a new single as a 'welcome' to the Kaleidoscope world, so you're going to have our fourth-single very soon and, obviously, we are going to confirm the tour dates for the expected Arcanum World Tour in just some hours. Thanks to the people at Kaleidoscope that gave us a chance!"

K

Visit the Kaleidoscope Official webiste, Click Here.

Edited by user 03 August 2014 07:08:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
C4AJoh on 04/08/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 04/08/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#16 Posted : 04 August 2014 00:13:48(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Koda (Penetralia): It's great to see that you guys have found a new label, and a label that will allow you guys to do what you do best, that always proves to be the best working environment when they trust artists and bands to make the music that they want to make! Good luck with it all, dudes, I'm sure the future is gonna be hugeeee! :)
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 04/08/2014(UTC)
#17 Posted : 04 August 2014 00:49:40(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Koda (Penetralia): It's great to see that you guys have found a new label, and a label that will allow you guys to do what you do best, that always proves to be the best working environment when they trust artists and bands to make the music that they want to make! Good luck with it all, dudes, I'm sure the future is gonna be hugeeee! :)

Tom Orgsen: Thank you man! It's great to have support from a great band like Penetralia, I really consider you a friend band, we shared some time at the Rever Studio and that was awesome! Thanks for your support again!
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
#18 Posted : 04 August 2014 01:19:04(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Arcanum World Tour 2014 Confirmed

Hello people, The Enlightened are now announcing the dates for the Arcanum World Tour 2014, supporting their debut album, The Arcanum Circle which was released in May and debuted at #5 on the charts. The band is embarking on a short world wide tour playing as the main attraction, Tom Orgsen said: "We have two options: to embark on a very big world tour being a support act or going into a shorter one with The Enlightened as the headliner...We are choosing the second option, I'm really excited to get on the small clubs and theaters, a very personal experience, it will be awesome!"

Tour

Arcanum European Tour 2014:
AUG 23 - Hoven, Stockholm - Sweden
AUG 24 - Scandinavium, Gothenburg - Sweden
AUG 25 - Traedgarn, Gothenburg - Sweden
AUG 26 - Spektrum, Oslo - Norway
AUG 28 - Jäähali, Helsinki - Finland
AUG 30 - Store Vega, Copenhagen - Denmark
SEP 01 - Columbiahalle, Berlin - Germany
SEP 02 - Big Box, Kempten - Germany
SEP 04 - Jarhunderthalle, Frankfurt - Germany
SEP 05 - Black Octane, Dortmund - Germany
SEP 07 - 013, Tilburg - Netherlands
SEP 09 - AB Hall, Brussels - Belgium
SEP 10 - The Ritz, Manchester - England
SEP 12 - Bush Empire, London - England
SEP 14 - Le Bataclan, Paris - France
SEP 15 - Le Rocher De Palmer, Cenon - France
SEP 17 - Sala Razzamatazz, Barcelona - Spain
SEP 18 - La Riviera, Madrid - Spain
SEP 21 - Complex, Zurich - Switzerland
SEP 23 - Live Club, Milan - Italy
SEP 25 - Freiheit, Hamburg - Germany
SEP 27 - The Roxy, Prague - Czech Republic
SEP 29 - Barba Negra, Budapest - Hungary
OCT 01 - Studio Club, Krakow - Poland
OCT 03 - Club Zal, St. Petersbourg - Russia

Arcanum Latin American Tour 2014:
OCT 07 - Music Hall, Curitiba - Brazil
OCT 08 - Carioca Club, Sao Paulo - Brazil
OCT 10 - Rock Forum, Rio - Brazil
OCT 12 - Teatro Vorterix, Buenos Aires - Argentina
OCT 14 - Blondie, Santiago - Chile
OCT 16 - Centro del Arte, Quito - Peru
OCT 19 - Foro De Música, Monterrey - Mexico

Arcanum North American Tour 2014:
OCT 23 - Club Red, Tempe - AZ
OCT 25 - House Of Blues, Los Angeles - CA
OCT 26 - Regency Ballroom, San Francisco - CA
OCT 28 - Crown Events Center, Austin - TX
OCT 30 - Bacham Theater, Orlando - FL
NOV 01 - Tremont Music Hall, Charlotte - NC
NOV 03 - Palladium, Worcester - MA
NOV 05 - Opera House, Toronto - ON
NOV 07 - Agora Theater, Cleveland - OH

For tickets and more info: Click here!

See you on the road!

Edited by user 13 September 2014 03:40:10(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
#19 Posted : 09 August 2014 08:42:13(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

New Single Announced

UserPostedImage

Illuminate is the new single from The Enlightened, it's the fourth single from their debut album The Arcanum Circle. It will mark the first release of the band with their brand new label, Kaleidoscope Records and leader Tom Orgsen commented: "After signing with Kaleidoscope, we decided that we had to release a new single, as a welcome to the label. We've been thinking about what song we must choose for the last days and the chosen is Illuminate, one of the shortest songs of the album and one of my favourites. This release is a gift for the fans, it's like a teaser of the Arcanum World Tour, we are all very excited to get on the road!".

The single is going to be released this August 9th through Kaleidoscope Records and will be available in digital and physical versions (physical releases features 2 bonus tracks). It was produced by Bill Owens, who made the cover-artwork too. The band also confirmed that this is the last single from their first album.

Edited by user 09 August 2014 08:49:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 3 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 09/08/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/08/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 09/08/2014(UTC)
#20 Posted : 10 August 2014 07:20:01(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

"Illuminate" Out Now!

UserPostedImage

Illuminate, the fourth and last single from The Arcanum Circle was released today and is available via Kaleidoscope Reocrds world wide. It was released in three different formats: CD, Digital Download and Limited Edition Vynil.

This single is the first release of The Enlightened with Kaleidoscope, and was produced by Bill Owens.

Purchase the single: Click Here!
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
Famouss7x7 on 10/08/2014(UTC), erich hess on 13/04/2015(UTC)