logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Welat65  
#1 Posted : 04 March 2015 05:49:21(UTC)
Welat65

Groups: Registered
Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Name: Ezra Allan
Born: October 9, 1989 (32)
Origin: Erbil, Iraq ; Helsinki, Finland
Years Active: 2010 – present
Occupations: Blogger, Music Critic, Model, Talk Show Host

Biography

Ezra Allan was born on October 9th, 1989 in Erbil, Iraq to her parents Ishtar Sú and Beros Allan. Running away from war, their destination lead to Finland, where Ezra was raised. She spent her whole life there until she moved to the U.S. to pursue a modelling career. Throughout her journey, she made up the idea to become a music critic and blogger, which eventually lead to her becoming the talk show host of hit show "Real Talk".

Awards

UserPostedImage

Contact Links

E-Mail: [email protected]
Twitter: @EzraOfficial
Instagram: @EzraOfficial

Edited by user 30 July 2021 01:54:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 04/03/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 04/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 06/03/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 07/03/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 01/05/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 02/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 06 March 2015 15:53:06(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Queen Alexis: LOL! YOU expect me to take you seriously as a critic? LMFAO. Your family was really the first immigrants in Finland? GIRL BYE.

OOC: Good to see another reviewer here :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 07 March 2015 00:00:36(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17909 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erich: i will probably put more stock in this woman's reviews than anyone else's. You do not see any other reviewer taming the fucking king of the jungle. Hell,I don't think most can tame even the earl of the jungle....which if I recall correctly is like a puffin or something.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Welat65  
#4 Posted : 07 March 2015 02:26:18(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Queen Alexis: LOL! YOU expect me to take you seriously as a critic? LMFAO. Your family was really the first immigrants in Finland? GIRL BYE.

OOC: Good to see another reviewer here :)

Ezra: My family wasn't the first, but we were on of the first immigrants. And It's the truth, it's been almost 26 years, and back then , there weren't many immigrants in Finland.

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erich: i will probably put more stock in this woman's reviews than anyone else's. You do not see any other reviewer taming the fucking king of the jungle. Hell,I don't think most can tame even the earl of the jungle....which if I recall correctly is like a puffin or something.

Ezra: Aw, thank you. 'The King of the Jungle' was more like a little cat to me.

Edited by user 07 March 2015 02:27:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
erich hess on 07/03/2015(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#5 Posted : 07 March 2015 02:29:28(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Elyar: Damn if only I were single!, kidding of course, I hope your a fair reviewer and no one that hates everything!
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#6 Posted : 07 March 2015 02:41:00(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Elyar: Damn if only I were single!, kidding of course, I hope your a fair reviewer and no one that hates everything!

Ezra: Aww, lol! I hope so too. I mean, I'm not going to lie, if I don't like something I'm gonna say / write it. But I love music in every shape and form , so I doubt that I write shit about music.

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 25/04/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#7 Posted : 07 March 2015 03:20:11(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Some Kind of Planet - Arms, So Skinny - Single
Review
UserPostedImage

Some Kind of Planet released their second single called "Arms, So Skinny" recently, but before we go into the song-details : Who are Some Kind of Planet? Well, SKOF (That's how I call them in short-form) is a band from 5 good looking, and I'm not kidding here, REALLY good looking, boys who like to do punk music. They are a Punk Band, or to be exact, a Dance/Post-Punk Band. But, there is this issue here with Punk-Bands. They never seem to get the credit they actually deserve. These boys ain't mainstream, so I don't see this going very high in the charts, the Kids now are more into Sex, Parties and other bullshit. Well, it's not a bad thing to make party songs or sex songs, but It's the sad truth that, if you don't make mainstream music with a sick beat and some sexual content, you don't even get the chance to make yourself stand out. But let's get back to the actual topic ; Some Kind of Planet , is a good looking Punk-Band signed to Saturn Records, with some really unique and 'different' songs. Oh, and they are really good looking (I see you Levi).

So, lets start with the actual song review :
"Arms, So Skinny", is the second official single by Some Kind of Planet, it's written by Noel and produced by Bryan Koyabashi. It has a really complex and unusual Sound, which makes it really fresh and new. It's something , you probably never heard before. It starts with a dissonant guitar riff, which stays almost through the whole song. The more interesting part here, is the bass part, which takes the lead over the guitar riff. The Japanese verse, "Kirisuto watashi wa anata o aishite!" (which means "Christ, I love you!"), really got me off-guard, which was the reason why I needed to listen to this song more then once, to understand that it's Japanese. The lyrics is pretty easy, or simple, call it how you want. But, the producing and just the way how the lyrics got sung, makes it up. You don't need a long-ass lyrics, if you know how to sell a short or simple lyrics.

As I already said, I don't see this high in the Charts, because it's just not mainstream enough to go #1 or to be in the Top 5. I could be wrong, and Humanity suprises me but I doubt it. But I really like this song, the way it was made is just perfect. And, the fact that they are good looking (I know that I repeat myself..) is just a big plus. I see them go big but they are more the band which sells tickets then the band which sells singles.

Ezra rated "Arms, So Skinny" with 4/5 points

buy the song here.

Edited by user 07 March 2015 04:27:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 07/03/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 07/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 07/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 07/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 07/03/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 07/03/2015(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#8 Posted : 07 March 2015 08:48:08(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Noel: Thanks for the review! We view ourselves as a cash cow boy band that is milked half to death. In this fantasy, Elias is the cute one, and Levi is the bad boy. Take your pick.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

thanks 1 user thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
Welat65 on 07/03/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#9 Posted : 18 March 2015 06:06:11(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Austin Nimmo - Real - Single
Review

UserPostedImage
So, a lot of people asked me to do a Review of Austin Nimmo's new and fresh single "Real". Probably, everyone knows who Austin Nimmo is. I mean, how can't you after that 'accident' with GMA. He just left. Well, jokes aside, this young men did already so much. He has done a Tour , Hit Singles, including few #1's , and an Hot Debut Album! But let's not forget the Fan Choice Award for best male artist! But let's go back to his beginnings, before we start with the actual Song Review. He started back in 2013 with a few Covers on YouTube where he gained a little bit of fame, but it's enough to count him as YouTube Famous. After that, he released his debut single 'Adore You' which was released independently by Austin. He's currently signed by FREEDOM , where he's going to put his second Album out!

Real is an kind of new but yet, not so new sound by Austin. It sure shows his growth as Musician but it's nothing we didn't heard before. It's a song , which has a deep meaning behind it. It's about losing somebody, and if you know Austin, you know who that somebody is. That somebody is SYNCO's Layla Sanchez , who's known as the 'leader' of SYNCO but she's not. It's a raw, emotional and powerful Lyrics, which shows the world how good Austin actually is. His songwriting is just brilliant. It has , kind of, an 90's Sound which gives me some Oldschool hype , because more and more people use the sound from the past. The drums , with the guitar including his strong Voice are on point. I , myself, I'm in love with the first verse, I just love "'I know that there will be a time when the stars in the sky fade out and disappear,
And I will look to my side and you will longer be here'"
, it's just stuck in my head and won't leave. I don't know how he did this , but this young men is a songwriting genius!

The song ends with the Chorus, which was also incredibly written. He litereally asks you in this Chorus. He makes you think about it, which not everybody can do. As I said, he's a genius. Overall, it's a very emotional and deep song, which isn't new , as I said, everyone does this kind of songs lately. BUT. Here comes the but. It's so good written, that it makes it stand out.
And , a song which stands out, is a good song.

Ezra rates 'Real' with 4.5/5 Points
You can watch the new interview with Brandon on Up Close And Personal now HERE.
Buy the new single by Austin HERE.

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
erich hess on 18/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/03/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#10 Posted : 01 April 2015 06:10:57(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

SYNCO - Stay Awhile - Single

UserPostedImage

SYNCO. We all know them. We all know who they are. You don't know them? Well, we have 5 members. Nicole, Naomi, Layla , Alexis and Jamie. They are probably one of the most successful girl groups we ever had, but also one of the most talked about. There is always this thing, 'Layla' is often seen as the leader. Why? Because, She always has a solo. But not this time! This song, which i'm going to review, is pretty well balanced.

So, "Stay Awhile" is the second single from an upcoming third studio album, but it's also the 11th Single from the American-British pop, R&B girl group. It's written by Alex Grey, Jamie Jackson, Nicole Wright, Brandon Grey and Michael Black Alex, and has production credits by Brandon Grey and Michael Black. It's also confirmed by Alex, that she actually experienced what they wrote. It's in a good girls perspective on a bad guy, though she knows things might not work the appeal is the only reason why she stayed.

The song starts out with a guitar playing for a few seconds before the beat starts and just by beat , you can tell that they are back to their Pop roots, and left the R&B sounds back, atleast for this song. The contrast, in the beginning, between the voice of Naomi and Layla is literally perfect, which is a huge plus. They sound awesome together. The girls harmonize through the whole Chorus together, which is awesome, because so none of them are left behind. No one sings background, no does nothing. It's also one of the reasons why I actually like this track so much. No one in the band is left behind, everyone is equal. The final part, is again song together by the band, is sung together by the band again.

As I said, it's an nice song, I loved how everything is balanced. But , I'm not gonna lie. I loved 'Come On Get It' a little bit more. But, that's just a taste thing, everyone likes something different!

Ezra rates 'Stay Awhile' with 4/5 Points

Buy 'Stay Awhile' here.

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
erich hess on 01/04/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 01/04/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 01/04/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/04/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 01/04/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 02/04/2015(UTC), kandii on 14/04/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#11 Posted : 09 April 2015 04:17:04(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Henry Johanson - Tonight, Forever - Single
Review
UserPostedImage

I've got asked by many people to do a review about this song. But who is this men? I literally didn't know it, and god bless everyone who had the Idea to mail me and asked me to do a review. So, he's called Henry Johanson, let's just call him Henry. He's born in Ontario, Canada. He had his first gigs in small coffee shops and clubs. And now he released his first single, called 'Tonight, Forever'.

'Tonight, Forever' is written and produced completly alone by Henry. I love the Lyrics, but I'm going to be honest. The production isn't something professional. But what do you expect? Henry is an Independant Artist, who's also an pretty fresh face. So, I'm not going to judge his producing skills. 'Tonight, Forever' is an Folk song, which has , as I already said, an amazing lyrics. Henry's Voice has something mysterious, it's kind of dark.

The song starts out with a soothing guitar chord progression, and then Henry's beautiful and deep voice starts to sing. After the first two verses, it goes to an instrumental break with a piano. After the short break, his voice starts out again, singing about a story , which he heard as a child. After the third verse, a technical guitar riff comes in that copies the vocal part of the song. In the end , he says 'She won't be sleeping' and the song ends with a guitar chord.

So, I really think that this song is beautiful. The lyrics is on point, his voice gives me chills but as you may have noticed, I'm not a fan of the production. But, let's forgive him. It's a debut single, we can't expect too much! This song derserved his place on my Phone. I'm not sure how many points I'm going to give him. I'm kind of between 3.5 and 4.. I think I'm going to give him 4 points, I mean, it's his debut! [!!]

Ezra rates 'Tonight, Forever' with 4/5 Points!
Buy Henry Johansons's debut single HERE.

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/04/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 09/04/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 09/04/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 09/04/2015(UTC), kandii on 15/04/2015(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#12 Posted : 09 April 2015 08:35:56(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Henry: Believe me, I'm not a fan of my production either! Next time I'm definetly getting someone else to do the production! Thanks for the review, Ezra!
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

thanks 1 user thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
Welat65 on 13/04/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#13 Posted : 13 April 2015 02:36:41(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Michael Brown - Lets Not Talk About It - Single

UserPostedImage
Michael Brown, known as Youtuber. Michael Brown, 17 year old, known for his Youtube Covers of popular songs including from Artists like Isabel, SYNCO etc. But his most known Cover is from the newcomer Valentina Hart who's known for her smash #1 hit "Pantomime". He gave little hints for an upcoming debut single, and that's it. "Lets Not Talk About It" gained in just 2 days, 3 Million views and has currently 3.5 Million views, with about 610.000 likes. It's his most watched Video on his Channel, which his called 'YaBoyMB'. The Song was produced and written all alone by Michael Brown, and has a length of 5 Minutes and 13 seconds.

The song is about an failed relationship, the lyrics explains the pain and regret after the Relationship. Kind of schocking, that he's singing about getting high and drunk, "I'll get drunk and try to write a couple songs/Or maybe I'll just get high let's not talk about it". I mean, he's just 17, boy please. You can't even drink. Atleast not legally, but I guess kids these days don't really care. But, I also need to say he's pretty mature for his age, I wouldn't think that he's 17. But who cares? Let's just continue with the Review.

The song opens up with only a drum being heard for some seconds, before the rest of the instruments start playing. The sound is kind of relaxing, before Michaels voice starts to sing, which is really deep and there is so much emotion in it. The beat in the background doesn't really change much, there are some few changes in the Verses but nothing big. It's pretty simple. His Voice is pretty deep in the Verses but goes a little bit higher in the Chorus but back to the deep and calm notes in the verse. The song ends with an minute break, with just instruments.

I do like this song, but as I said, he's too young to talk about drugs and alcohol etc. I'm not a big fan of 'kids' acting mature, because you aren't. I don't mind emotional songs, about relationships if you're 17 but I think drugs and getting drunk is just another level. But again, that's probably just me. So, I like this song. There is not much to say. I actually wanted to be harsh this time , because The Queen Alexis said that whatever I review, I always say it's good. But whatever.

Ezra Reviews "Lets Not Talk About It" with 4/5 points

Buy 'Lets Not Talk About It' HERE

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Famouss7x7 on 13/04/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 13/04/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 13/04/2015(UTC), kandii on 15/04/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 02/06/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#14 Posted : 14 April 2015 09:42:38(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Michael: Aye some of team MB sent me this review and first I wanna say thanks for reviewing my single ma also wanted to add that eres muy hermosa and one more thing you shouldn't base your reviews off of someone else's opinion if you didn't like it give it a bad review if you did then give it a good one don't go by someone else just because they say you're not harsh enough you know? Just be you ma anyway thanks again for reviewing this for me really appreciate it
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#15 Posted : 15 April 2015 06:26:07(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

BLOG
Random Stuff & Music Playlist

UserPostedImage

So yeah, it's me! It's going to be my first blog-thingy so I hope you guys enjoy this! First, let's talk about upcoming projects! I'm currently talking with some people about a Talkshow. I've got asked by many TV Channels, but I never accepted. I'm not so sure about it.. I mean, How am I supposed to talk with all these people? What if I mess up? What if I make one of the celebrity guests angry? I really don't want to start a fight with anybody, and I'm scared that I may talk to harsh or be too mean. You know? But, let's see what the future holds for me. I may do it, but who knows?
Oh, yeah! I also have an photoshoot coming up, for a Magazine! It's gonna be released soon and it's just perfect. It's kind of oriental, it was shoot in Iraq, when I visited my hometown Erbil. It's gonna be cool! That's it actually. Oh! And check out my playlist below, these 10 songs are currently on repeat 24/7!

Playlist
01. Isabel feat. Eilidh Green - Muse
02. Edward Barát - Tongues
03. Dominic Brown feat. Jennifer Armstrong - Tell Me Where It Hurts
04. Valentina Hart - Bruised
05. The Enlightened - I Am The Darkness
06. Andrea - Force
07. Penetralia - Gem
08. Lotus Ft. Liyah, Miami & Rum - No Limitation
09. Rum - More
10. Sena - Rumble

So that's it actually. I know, I didn't wrote anything useful, but I don't really know what I should write. Yeah, I love you guys!

- your Erza

Edited by user 15 April 2015 06:30:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 15/04/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 15/04/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 15/04/2015(UTC), kandii on 15/04/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 15/04/2015(UTC), erich hess on 15/04/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 15/04/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 19/04/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 02/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#16 Posted : 06 May 2015 04:57:12(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

BLOG
"Real Talk With Ezra"

UserPostedImage

First of all, I'm back! Yay! Well, 3 weeks ago, I published a blog here which kind of wasn't very useful. BUT. I also said, that there are requests that I should do a Talk Show. And, now i'm ready to announce that it's actually happening! "Real Talk with Ezra" is going to have a trial run of 10 episodes! The show is made in 3 parts : 1) Hot Topics , 2) Music News and 3) Interview. This basically means, that we're going to talk about the hottest news in the business, about some gossip and other stuff, which I think are important. Than, we're going over to the music news! Music News basically means, that we're going to talk about the charts , new music , albums and other music based stuff. And in the end, we're going to do an Interview with a celebrity, YOU guys choosed. So make sure to comment in the comment box below, WHO you want in the show! And make sure to follow the show on Twitter ( @RealTalkWithEzra ), we're going to ask you guys before we do the interview WHAT we should ask! So, the Interview is pretty much influenced by you guys! More information is coming soon! Don't forget , comment in the comment box below WHO YOU want on the show and make sure to follow us on Twitter @RealTalkWithEzra

OOC: So , it's happening! I need 10 'Acts' (They DON'T need to be musicians) for the show! Just PM me your act , so I can put it in the 'list' Thank you! :))

Edited by user 06 May 2015 04:59:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Famouss7x7 on 06/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 06/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 06/05/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 06/05/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 02/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#17 Posted : 11 May 2015 22:51:09(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Reese Hollinsworth - LOVE?
Album Review

UserPostedImage
Reese Hollinsworth is probably known by everyone by now! I'm probably a little bit late, but I just needed to Review this Album, which went all the way to #1 , with several hit singles, including #1 Single "Love Me Back" featuring Edward Barát!
Love? is the debut studio album by Vietnamese-American recording artist Reese Hollinsworth, which was released independently on December 8, 2014. After the huge success of the Album, Reese got signed by Kaleidoscope Records this year! But let's stop with the un-needed information, and start with the actual Album Review!

The Album opens up with the the first promotional single and later on the second single from the Album, called "Favourite Kind". The Uptempo song, with elements of Dance-Pop and Euro-Dance makes literally everyone dance on the floor. It's the perfect opening for an Album, making the audience think, what will follow up? It will make you dance, and that was probably the main goal. And, if you like some dirty lyrics, this will be probably one of your favorite songs! 8/10

The 2nd Track on the Album is called "The Death Of Me" and is an Electro-Pop song with some elements of R&B. The song is often seen as the continuation of the first Track, because of the lyrics, which has the 'same' theme. But the song adds some 'self-control losing' and 'Love' and 'Affection', which makes it a little bit dirtier than the first song. If you liked the first Song, you will like this one too. 7/10

3rd on the Album, called "Number One Girl" is one of the 'trickier' songs. I got a little bit confused, but i understood the song after the second time listening. It's basically about a boy. Reese tells to a girl, that he's going to be the boys number one 'girl'. I don't know what to think, the song is great, the production on point but why would call yourself a girl? But, at the end of the day, it's a good song. 8/10

The fourth Track on the Album called "Mine" is probably one of my favourites. Lyrically, it talks about one's longing and desperation for the affections of another, most present in the line 'I gotta make you mine'. The 'hypnotic' and 'smooth, steady' beat is on point. The R&B genre really suits Reese, which makes his voice really 'soulful' and beautiful on the record. 10/10

The fifth Track on the Album "Drunk" is the official lead single, going all the way to the Top 10. Reese pretty much sticks to his Sexual Lyrics, which you can hear here really loud. It's a pretty decent Song, I wouldn't use it as the lead single, but yeah. Decent. 6.5/10

The sixth song on the Album "Love Me Back" is Reese's most successful Single to date, going #1 with several Platinum certifications. The track features the guest vocal appearance of fellow recording artist Edward Barat. Musically, it's a synthpop and alternative R&B Track. Lyrically, it talks about a failing relationship from two perspectives: a female one, which entails being afraid that her hold on him is not strong enough and encouraging him to 'love me back'; and a male one, which entails being afraid of being heartbroken, as he has been through many romantic hardships. The song gives me the feels, so I can say it's next to 'Mine' also one of my favourites. 10/10

The seventh Track called "Numb" is the second official promotional single. The song is a mid-tempo piano ballad which incorporates sounds which resemble 'sonic bombs' during the chorus and 'crashing' drums. It's a pretty emotional song, which kind of gives me the 'Gospel' vibe, but a little bit popier. I like it, I kind of could see it as a Official Single, but yeah. It's good. 7.5/10

The eighth Song "Little Bit of My Heart" is a old-school inspired Song, which is also the third official promo single. The song is categorised in several Genres, which I don't really want to write. It's kind of inspired by the Jackson 5. I does give me the Jackson 5 vibe, so I really like it. I wouldn't call it my favourite, because It's not. The production makes me think that it's a 'happy' song but if you listen to the actual lyrics, it's not. 7/10

The ninth Track "NO, NO, NO, NO (Done Carin' 'Bout You)" is another old-school inspired song. It's an uptempop R&B/Hip Hop track, with some elements of Soul, which I adore. It's heavily inspired by Destiny's Child. It gives me a throwback to my Childhood, I was like 10 or something, so I love it. Great song, yet again, not really one of my favourites. It's decent. 7.5/10

The tenth song on the Album, called "Come To Me" is another old-school inspired 70s/80s R&B/Soul song with some elements of Funk. It makes me shake my ass, I love the production. I love Reese's Voice on this record, but again, I don't get why he's calling himself a Woman. Is he into drag? I'm not trying to be rude or something, and to be honest, who cares. The song is great, I makes me fucking shake and that's what I like the most. So, LOVE it! 8.5/10

Eleventh Track "LOVIN' IT (Not Looking for Love)" makes me think about the fourth song "Mine", which , as I said, is one of my favourites. So, this song has some elements of R&B but also Electro-Pop. So, the beginning is really R&Bish with some Soul but the Chorus get's really poppy and electroish. I really love the beat! 8/10

The 12th Track "Immortal" produced by mISTER_b is a huge Electro House song. I love the lyrics, which is calmer, not so sexual. So, yeah. I really like this one, the production is very good (as always) and yeah. I love Reese's vocals. Great song! 8/10

The last song on The Album "COME ALIVE" is a feature with My Own Violence, and another huge Electro-Pop song with some dance elements. And again, this song makes dance and just think about the moment i'm living currently. And the bass. Damn, it's literally breaking my head! I love it! I think, it's a perfect ending. 9/10

There is a really good contrast of the songs, Reese showed his variety with his genres. I think, this man can pull off any Genre! It has some low points, but it sure starts off really good and ends really good, and which album hasn't a low point? You can't please everyone with every song. I mean, everyone has a different taste! So yeah, as I said, it's a HUGE Album! It's his DEBUT, and I think, that we can expect much more from mister Hollinsworth!

Highlights: Love Me Back, Mine, Come Alive
Low Points: Drunk
Overall Rating: 8.5/10

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
erich hess on 11/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 11/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 12/05/2015(UTC), dohaihoangnam on 12/05/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 02/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#18 Posted : 02 June 2015 06:38:36(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

RIOT! In The Boulevard - To Write Love On Her Arms - Single
Review
UserPostedImage
I've got asked to do a Review of this song since days, but I was so busy lately, I just couldn't do it. But now! Even though I'm late, I'm gonna review the latest single by "Riot! In The Boulevard", who are also gonna come to my Talk Show "Real Talk" , and I'm really excited for them. But, that's still in the future. We've got a lot to do, until then. But, let's get into the actual topic!

"Riot! In The Boulevard" are probably one of our biggest Punk/Rock bands we've got. They deliver almost always hit-singles, and this one is one too. It's currently in the Top 5 and it's probably one of the most important songs we have currently. Why? Because, this one is for charity. The band just got out of a long hiatus, and released the chart-topper "This Is A Hostile Takeover", and this one here is the follow-up. This song is called after the Charity-Organisation with the same name, and the purpose of them is to help people struggling with depression, addiction, and suicidal actions ; and I think it's awesome that they do something so important. The younger generation is struggling with so much right now, I think it's blessing that we have Organisations like that. And, the fact that Riot! in the boulevard are supporting them, make me even a bigger fan of them. Music is probably the best way , to support people and put out a message. And this one right here, has a perfect message.

The song starts with a powerful drum beat and harmonizing guitars. The Chorus has a pop/punk catchy vibe, which is kinda the way Riot! In The Boulevard goes for a long time now. The way, Amy puts out this song, the way she gives her emotions and brings this song alive, makes me really emotional. I really feel the strong lyrics of this song. The song ends with a fast paced guitar riff that goes the whole until the end.

I really do believe, that this song is one of the most important songs "Riot! In The Boulevard" put out but it's also one of the most important songs we have currently. It starts with the perfect lyrics, the catchy beat and a beautiful Voice and ends with a strong message. I love it.

Ezra Reviews "To Write Love On Her Arms" with 5/5 points!

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
erich hess on 02/06/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 02/06/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 02/06/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 02/06/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#19 Posted : 28 July 2015 04:50:11(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Reese Hollinsworth - STOCKHOLM - Single
Review
UserPostedImage
3 Months ago, I reviewed Reese's debut Album "Love?". I really loved it, it was better than expected. But, now. When I listen to this song, I know that his next Album is gonna be huge! The Electro-Pop song "Stockholm" made an actual impact when it got released, nobody expected such a grown-up and 'dark' song from Reese. I mean, he was kinda famous for his sex songs. And, now this came out it makes me so excited for the actual Album! The production of the song is on point, I love this dark-ish yet kinda bright sound. The heavy synthesizers, orchestral sounds and electronic beats are suiting Reese's voice so much, it makes him 'shine' on the record. Lyrically, the song explores much darker subjects than Hollinsworth’s previous work, suggesting domestic violence, Stockholm syndrome (You maybe don't know what Stockholm Syndrome actual means - It's a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with the captors) and self-harm. While I was listening to this song, I literally got goosebumps, my heart started to beat really fast. It just gave me 'weird' feelings, in a positive way. It's just a beautiful sad ballad, and it's catchy as hell. "Stay still, stay still now/Might hurt for a lil' while/Aren't you in this for the long run?" is gonna be stuck in your head for a while.

Ezra Reviews "Stockholm" with 5/5 points!

Joziah Shreve - Cocaine - Single
Review
UserPostedImage

Joziah Shreve. I think everybody should remember his name, because I think he's gonna be bigger than many of us expect. He recently released his debut record, and it's kinda...weird? He calls it Cloud Rap and to be honest, I never heard of it but it's not really bad. The first time, when I was listening to this song, I was like : What the actual fuck. I thought I was getting pranked or something. But, later on, it was kinda on repeat for a while. I don't know why, but I really like this song! It's probably the production, because I love it. It's catchy as hell, like the beat is in my head since hours. And, the voice in the background which makes this "aye aye" sound, is really great. The whole song has a kinda spirituell aura, but the lyrics is so 'different'. I don't really get the lyrics, I can't really what it is about. I know the song is called 'Cocaine' so I guess it's about drugs. But, yeah. It's a great first song, I mainly like the production though. His rapping is not bad, but I wouldn't call it amazing. But, yeah. I think we can expect much more from him, and I believe that he's gonna come with something even better soon!

Ezra Reviews "Cocaine" with 3.5/5 Points

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
erich hess on 28/07/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/07/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 28/07/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 28/07/2015(UTC), dohaihoangnam on 28/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 08/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#20 Posted : 11 August 2015 06:11:23(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Drew Westbrook - 40 oz - Single
Review

UserPostedImage

Your favourite girl is back with another review! Nah, I'm just kidding. I mean, with the favourite girl thing! This time I'm gonna review Drew Westbrook's Song "40 oz" and I'm excited to share my thoughts about this song with you guys! After responding to a diss track from a 'newcomer', drew was on everybodys mind. Not because he responded but because the track was FIRE. (Check it out here) And now we have another awesome song by Drew!

As I said the song is called "40 oz", was written by Drew and produced by FancyN. It's Jazz Hip Hop and got released through major label 'Studio 60'. The song starts with somebody screaming (probably Drew but I don't know) and starts with a mysterious and 'dark' sound. Drew starts off repeating "I ain't waving, I'm drowning" several times, where he also kinda plays with his voice going to high note many times, before the actual spitting starts. The sound doesn't change and stays mysterious and dark through the song with Drew spitting verses like "Drowning in her own tears, drowning in your own fears/Sitting here tryna wipe her eyes, but not even for you is this shit clear" and "Telling yourself this is temporary phase that you'll pull through, but you've been going through it/Going under, playing the victim card on your mindset" until a short break starts, where a house keeper speaks spanish. After that, the song continues with a now different yet still mysterious and jazzy sound. It's not as dark as before though. He continues to spit some fire with little effects like some drinking sounds etc. The songs ends with, "How the fuck is it fair that niggas like you get to live a life prosperous of bottles and bitches while all the bystanders you wronged settle for 40 oz and stitches? / Shit.."

So, that's my short little review about the song. I'm really liking Drew's music currently, he's pulling out some amazing gems, he really is a amazing writer and I can't wait to actually hear the full album with Dae. Yeah, that's it.

Ezra Reviews "40 oz" with 4.5/5 points!

Buy "40 oz" here.

OOC: I got lazy towards the end of the review, sorry lol.

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
kandii on 11/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 11/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 11/08/2015(UTC)