logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<176177178179180>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#3541 Posted : 11 December 2015 00:00:56(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erica: hey! Chaelin and Aaron. Don't turn my country into your seedy fuck shack....or do. I'm just happy someone's getting some.

Nina: well...

Erica: we tried and it got weird.

Nina: you were wearing a hello kitty helmet,love!

Erica: once you go cat,you never go back.

Nina: Jesus Christ...
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 11/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 11/12/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3542 Posted : 12 December 2015 06:47:38(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)

UserPostedImage
YoungHood Talks about Persona, The deep talent in Hip Hop, and disconnect with some artists.

2013 was a hip hop rebirth if you will, after having it sort of slip by the waste side years before, even with the rebirth though gangsta rap has passed away and is still dead. That is until a young rapper appeared on Star Factory and then maybe it might not be. Last time this happen it was talks about Big Stacks aka Tyron Jackson. With disastrous results, he is not into acting ad is make big money for it. Still maybe this time we can have hope in the fact that Young Hood been around to know you have a different persona when it comes to gangsta rap music.

Quote:
I feel like people look at us differently. We have to, I don't know, fall into a certain look. I'm not going to get pegged as a R&B singer cause of my look and my background. But at the same time, I know I'm not going to be always singing about drugs, sex, gang life, cause that isn't me.

Not many people know that even though Young is from Detroit he lived a lot of his childhood life in downtown Detroit where his aunt took him in after his mother went to rehab for her drug addiction so has since has been clean and supports Young now.

The interview also talked about his disagreement with fellow rapper Drew Westbrook, Both of them has some words for each others but he said that it is business.

Quote:
I'm not mad, I mean that is just business. I'm young and up in coming so the more fans I can get and more ears listening to me, the better I feel about it. You would think he would know that, music is fickle, and you need to have the right mind frame for it. I really liked both Tyron and Kidd, Then you have mattY, even Drew all of them a great artist and have great talent but Matt has his demons with addiction, and Tyron just couldn't handle being the villain mentally. That's life your not going to be on good terms with everyone.

The interview is set to come out with YoungHood new single this wednesday on Vlad TV

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 12/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 12/12/2015(UTC), Matticus on 12/12/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 12/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 13/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 15/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 16/12/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3543 Posted : 12 December 2015 14:54:55(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
LAYLA SANCHEZ'S YOUNGER TWIN BROTHERS?

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

No you didn't read that wrong and no you're not seeing double Layla Sanchez apparently has two younger brothers who happen to be twins now some hardcore SYNCOnizers may know this already but we're sure that if you're a casual listener this is coming as a bit of a shock so let us here at Culture Uncut give you a bit more insight on these twins photographed above are Jason and Aaron Sanchez who are three years younger than their older SYNCO sister and are aged at just 16 years old but don't let their age fool you though they may not be at the level of their older sister or her group they have actually picked up quite the following of their own due to the popular smartphone app "Vine" which the two brothers took to to post six second videos showing off their comedy skills, dancing and even singing yes you read that right that is now three Sanchez's that can sing, dance and be hilarious and we here are CU are starting to thing that something is up with these musical families anyway the two rose to fame via vine sure Layla Sanchez making the casual appearance probably helped a little bit but there is no denying their own talent especially with their dancing which probably surpasses even their older sisters so why are we just now bringing up Layla's younger twin brothers you ask? Well the twins decided now is the perfect time to start their own music careers as a duo under the name "SZ" which is the first and last letters in their surname the duo are set to make start recording songs in January and are "Hyped" to get into the studio and start recording their own music but what do you think are you excited to hear music from a different Sanchez? Do you think they'll make any sort of impact on the music industry? Leave your comments and opinions below
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 12/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 12/12/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 12/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 13/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 15/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 16/12/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Atonic Records  
#3544 Posted : 13 December 2015 08:45:01(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
C.M.B.D Announces New Major Endorsement Deal With Korean Cosmetics "MEMEBOX"

UserPostedImage

The rising Korean girl group "CMBD" has announced a major endorsement deal today. CMBD has partnered up with the Korean cosmetic brand "MEMEBOX" to release a 2016/2017 Fall Collection in the coming year(s)! Insiders report that the Endorsement is worth around 10 Million Wons, which is calculated to be 8 Million US Dollars. The endorsement covers for 2 annual Spring seasons, 2016 & 2017. CMBD is in charge of the 3 month Spring campaign for the next two years reports an employ from MEMEBOX. Don't rush to think this is too large of a endorsement for a rising girl group. Pony a very well known Korean makeup artist signed to the brand last summer for a joint-season (Summer/Fall/Winter) collection for the next 2 years, which is worth 30 Million Wons reportedly. The girls already picked their favorite cosmetics from the brand to be promoted this coming spring. The only thing the girls made sure on this endorsement reportedly was they weren't restricted from venturing off to other cosmetic brands. Hopefully everything goes well and the girls make that MONEY! *cash register noise*

Here's an example of how a "MEME" box looks like to see if your interested on what the girls bring this coming spring! ;)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 13/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 13/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 13/12/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 13/12/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 15/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 16/12/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/12/2015(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3545 Posted : 14 December 2015 06:40:10(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
RIOT! IN THE BOULEVARD PREPPING REMIX ALBUM
‘The pop-punk trio are set to release a remix version of their fifth studio album “Boycott Love” at the beginning of the new year, the album titled “Boycott Love: The Hostile Takeover” will see its first track featuring the highly popular duo Rum & Coke released tonight’

UserPostedImage

The pop-punk trio came roaring back into the music industry in April this year with the comeback track “This is a Hostile Takeover”, since then they have released their fifth studio album “Boycott Love” which came out at the beginning of October and continued the bands popularity. But it seems that they’re not quite finished with that record just yet. The band have been hard at work for the past month, piecing together a remixed version of that album with a number of the top rap and hip-hop artists in the music industry today. Although the other artists featured on the album are set to remain under wraps until it’s time to officially announce the album, the first single is about to drop tonight and that lead single is the remixed version of their track “Revolt/Resist” which features Rum & Coke.

In a recent interview with Alternative Press Magazine which is set to be released to the public later this month, the band announced the collaboration album and spoke at length about working alongside the likes of Rum & Coke, “I think we’ve always been interested in seeing how our music can interact with other styles, but it’s not something we’ve ever looked at in any real sort of depth. We’ve heard cover versions of our songs done by other people in different styles and have always been mightily impressed with the outcomes but we’ve never actually gone out there and tried to look at what else could be done with our own material. But after recording “Boycott Love” we considered the thought of releasing a remix album with some of our favourite artists out there as we were intrigued to see what other people would do with our own songs and how they would interpret them in their own individual ways which has not been the easiest thing to do if we’re honest.
Then it was considered that a theme could be made with this remix version of our record, we threw around the idea of that hostile takeover theme. Obviously when we made our return, we returned with the track “This is a Hostile Takeover” and then it was put forward to us the idea that we could get a bunch of the top rap and hip-hop artists around right now to remix these songs and add their own flavour to them and it all seemed to connect perfectly and with the “Hostile Takeover” theme it just worked.
One of the first remixed tracks that we completed was the one that Rum & Coke worked on and musically it was just exactly what we were looking for when we decided to start working on that new album. We took the time out, because we were exhausted and burnt out and to be totally honest, we were creatively bored. Working alongside these artists has given us a reminder of what it should be like every time we step into a recording booth or onto a stage, that level of anticipation and excitement is what we were hoping to re-discover when we came back into the fold earlier this year and we have to thank everybody who featured on the album for helping us out.”

So there you have it, something new for Riot! Fans to digest.
thanks 8 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 14/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 14/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 14/12/2015(UTC), Matticus on 14/12/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 14/12/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 15/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 16/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#3546 Posted : 14 December 2015 10:07:41(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
EXCLUSIVE: Dominic Brown & Amy-Jayne Are Reportedly Dating!

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Culture Uncut has learned that 22 year old singer Dominic Brown is reportedly dating 25 year old songstress Amy-Jayne Sontella.

According to sources, the singers became official over the Thanksgiving holiday before Brown introduced Amy-Jayne to his family later that same day.

"Dominic dropped by Amy-Jayne's place on Thanksgiving to see her before meeting up with his family that night. He ended up meeting her son, and the two talked and hung out together. Dominic had been wanting to make their involvement public but they had to keep it quiet because she was still engaged to Will.Rocca. He waited until she was ready to go public, and when she finally was he made her his girl. He invited her over to spend Thanksgiving with his family, and everyone loved her, especially his mom and sister, who are usually very hard on the girls he brings home"

Brown recently was engaged to The Titans' Tanya Stephenson, but the two called off the engagement due to busy schedules. Since then, Dominic has been rumored of hooking up with several female artists in the industry, including Canadian recording artist Carmen V, and most recently, ex-girlfriend Tisha Jackson. Brown and Jackson were captured spending time together on numerous occasions, causing many to speculate the two had rekindled their relationship once again even though Jackson was still in a relationship with recording artist Drew Westbrook. Sources close to Brown say, however, that the reconnection with Jackson was nothing more than a hook up for Brown as his attention was elsewhere.

"Dominic was also seeing Amy-Jayne in private at the time that he was hooking up with Tisha. He was falling hard for her fast which was one of the reasons why he tried not to involve his feelings with Tisha this time around. Tisha wanted them to pick back up where they left off but Dominic knew better. He was still bitter about her dogging him out in the press, and he wasn't feeling the way she was going back and forth between him and Drew. Dominic was with an occasional hook up with her but he didn't want anything long term with her since he was still heartbroken over his relationship ending with Tanya. He was more into just wanting to have a good time with her, and wanting to piss off Drew. Dominic thought it was funny when he found out how mad Drew was about him and Tisha hooking up again. He always felt like he could steal Tisha back no matter who she was with because he knew he had that kind of effect on her. He considered it a game messing around with her and enjoyed it more than he should have. Eventually he decided he needed to end things with Tisha and fortunately Tisha was feeling the same way about the situation. They were able to come to a mutual understanding to stop messing around and he was happy that she didn't make a big fuss about it. He left her alone out of respect to Amy-Jayne and what they have together," says the source.

Brown and Sontella met via Twitter, and became friends. He reportedly had a crush on her since the start but never told her since he was with Stephenson at the time, says the source.

"He liked her from the very beginning but he couldn't say nothing about it out of respect to Tanya. When him and Tanya ended their engagement, Amy-Jayne was there for him when he was trying to get over her. He decided to let her know how he really felt about her, and at first she thought he was playing. She shut down his advances but eventually he won her over. They started seeing each other every chance they could, and you could tell that he was falling hard for her by the way he acted when she came around. He hasn't been with any other girl since they became official."
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 8 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 14/12/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 14/12/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/12/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 14/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 15/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 16/12/2015(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#3547 Posted : 14 December 2015 15:56:38(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1322 time(s) in 637 post(s)
"I would love to know who the source of the false info is. I usually don't respond to fabrications written about me or people I've been involved with. However, this article written is ridiculous. I am VERY much in LOVE with my boyfriend Drew and I have never cheated on him with Dominic or any man. I am not in love with Dominic, however I will always care about him. The only interaction I had with him was performing together this past summer at the BET Awards and recording with him this summer, we are simply friends." - Tisha Jackson
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#3548 Posted : 17 December 2015 17:17:51(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan Ross Hernandez Strikes Deal with Netflix for New Series

UserPostedImage

Lightening does indeed strike twice in the case of Ryan Ross Hernandez and scripted television. Hernandez, who is best known as one of the most successful male singer-songwriting acts in the 21st century, has found his way into doing TV again after reaching an agreement with Netflix. In a statement released on Thursday morning, the streaming giant announced that they'd reached an agreement to produce a 13-episode first season of a yet-to-be-titled, single-camera comedy-drama project written by Hernandez. "We are thrilled to have reached an agreement with the multi-talented Ryan Ross Hernandez for his hilarious, yet emotionally dark project that he has worked on for the past two years. The script we read brought forward some detailed, humanized characters and a unique storytelling format - that is just the type of programming we are looking for in a Netflix series. Due to our instant distributing of an entire season, it also provides Ryan with more time to invest in his music endeavors, which was key for him in the deal we reached," said the vice president of original programming at Netflix.

This is his second foray into acting and script writing after the much hyped, but rather unsuccessful, Sweet Unknown in 2013 that featured a versatile ensemble cast that featured the likes of Isabel Merjos, Nadia Berry, Issac Lovelock, and Cristina Lake alongside Hernandez. After a ten-episode season, the show was cancelled by FX due to high production costs and mediocre ratings, although many outlets reported that plans for a second season were scrapped in pre-production due to the controversial saga that revolved Hernandez and actress/pop mega star Merjos soon after the two became a public item at the end of the first and lone season of the show. Unlike Sweet Unknown, where Hernandez had a stranglehold on being everything from show runner to starring in it, his behind the scenes duties will be scaled back with his upcoming Netflix project. While he is slated to star in it and serve as an executive producer, E! News reports that there are no plans to extent his title past those roles, with Netflix hiring an array of writers and directors to cover those respective departments, also keeping Hernandez out of the casting process for other roles.

While details on the premise of the show were not immediately made public, Variety reported earlier this morning that Netflix is currently auditioning for the female role that will co-star alongside the 38-year old guitarist (although we can guess about half a dozen names that will likely not want to be anywhere near an RRH-related project). With a more low-key and private Hernandez at the forefront, the singer has not made a public appearance since his surprise return to the stage at the Fan Choice Awards this past August, Netflix executives are said to feel confident in the project that he created whilst keeping himself out of trouble. The company hopes to finish casting in the coming weeks before starting filming in early 2016 for a release later in the year. Representatives for Hernandez have not responded to our request for comment.
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
Matticus on 17/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 17/12/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/12/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 18/12/2015(UTC), dohaihoangnam on 18/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 18/12/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3549 Posted : 21 December 2015 12:42:51(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
RUMOR MILL: KATO & DOMINIC RELEASING JOINT ALBUM IN 2016?
UserPostedImage
[Kato and Dominic Leaving Studio in L.A.]

Fangirls, save your coins and prepare for the ultimate dream as two of Pop and R&B's hottest commodities are about to leave us all shaking in our boots and wet in the panties! It is rumored that Dominic Brown and Katriel "Kato" Comyns have been reportedly working on a joint album together over the past year. Now our sources also tell us that the duo are planning to release it in 2016. No word on when but what an amazing early Christmas gift! It's very rare that artists team up anymore to work on a full length project such as this. In a time where the industry seems to be more cutthroat among each other rather than working together, we're glad that these two best friends have decided to break that mold. Kato and Dominic have been friends since Kato's arrival onto the music scene about 6 years ago.

Their relationship has been described as a "mentor/mentee" one in which Kato looks up to and often seeks advice from Dominic. Since then, the two have done a few collabs together, whether in the studio or on the stage (when they always KILL it together) but never before have they worked on a full album with one another. No doubt the music between these two will be insane, with both singer's ability to bounce back and forth between any genre, who knows what we'll get? So far we're hearing there are a few collaborations and we can't confirm this or not but one of the names being thrown around is Mercedes Payne. Remember her? Well, the "Bounce" singer will be making an appearing on the album, if rumors are correct. Who knows who ELSE we can expect on this massive album? I don't know, we're excited as hell for this and can't wait for 2016 which seems like it's going to be an interesting year in music.

Edited by user 21 December 2015 12:45:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 8 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 21/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 21/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 21/12/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 21/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 21/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 22/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 22/12/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/12/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3550 Posted : 22 December 2015 04:30:57(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Miki Gets Turned Away From the Airport While Channeling Her Inner Furry
Kpop guru tries to make a run for it in questionable fashion
UserPostedImage

The K-Pop rapper Miki, one of the original members of the girl group Mi•Mi, arrived in South Korea earlier this morning at JFK International Airport in New York, New York ready to board a flight to her hometown and rebel against her tight schedule. All month the girls have been sharing the details on the process of their upcoming album and freaking out over their 30 day stretch to complete their most personal record yet. "If I hear one more synth, it's over." Mae Na shares over a playful post in Instagram, complaining about the rest of the group. However, Mi Kyung Lee is not having it and apparently neither is her team.

UserPostedImage
(Picture of Miki surrendering and telling her security not to forcibly take her back to the studio.)

Miki never made it onto her flight today, her manager Anniken Dahl-Smith arriving to the airport minutes later with a team of 5 security guards ready to carry Miki out of the airport. "I'm not here to go to Korea," Miki says with her flight ticket in hand. "I just needed to use the bathroom real quick." Miki tries to lie her way into the airlines with the straightest face before giving up and heading into the SUV with Anniken. Looks like she whipped out her best Bigfoot wear for nothing.

Edited by user 22 December 2015 04:35:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 22/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 22/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 22/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 22/12/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 23/12/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3551 Posted : 22 December 2015 04:46:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina: shouldn't furries have like tails and stuff,love?

Erica continues stirring her soup.

Nina: Erica! I asked you a question. Shouldn't furries have tails to...you know..

Erica: how the Hell would I know that?!

Nina: bitch,don't lie. I know you went to a convention last week.

Erica: oh yeah. I went With your mom. She didn't need a costume. She just teased her kitty hair.

Nina: oh my god. That is so foul.

Erica: not as foul as miki's coat. The fuck is That made out of,hair from ezra's shower drain?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 22/12/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/12/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3552 Posted : 22 December 2015 05:11:46(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Nina: shouldn't furries have like tails and stuff,love?

Erica continues stirring her soup.

Nina: Erica! I asked you a question. Shouldn't furries have tails to...you know..

Erica: how the Hell would I know that?!

Nina: bitch,don't lie. I know you went to a convention last week.

Erica: oh yeah. I went With your mom. She didn't need a costume. She just teased her kitty hair.

Nina: oh my god. That is so foul.

Erica: not as foul as miki's coat. The fuck is That made out of,hair from ezra's shower drain?

Miki: I apologize that you couldn't see my ears and my tail. The paps out here wouldn't know what a GOOD angle was if an obtuse hit them in the head.

Misu: We try so hard to be fashion icons. We try so hard.

Miki: This coat is an astounding piece of work and you will all deal. This is how my art pops. Can the rest of you pop anything outside of your p..

Misu: We try so hard to be wholesome and adorable. We try so hard.
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 22/12/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3553 Posted : 22 December 2015 05:46:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina: wow.it really does have ears. Now any joke I make will fall flatter than Erica's chest. Carry on,miki.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#3554 Posted : 23 December 2015 11:10:01(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
SYNCO Return to give us their top 10s of 2015!

So 2015 has once again been a spectacular year for many artists SYNCO being no exception the girl group has managed to release a top five album along with a string of successful singles and have even managed to pick up the prestigious Fan Favorite Award at this years Fan Choice Awards the girls are currently on their first sold out headline tour but have decided to stop by here to culture uncut once again to countdown their top ten their favorite moments and songs from 2015 and give us their predictions on who they think is set to takeover in 2016

UserPostedImage
Nicole, Alex, Layla, Naomi, Jamie

The girls are all sat on a comfortable couch in a well lit cozy looking area each girl smiles and waves at the camera as they make their introductions starting with each girl from left to right "Hi I'm Nicole" "I'm Alex" "Hey I'm Layla" "What's up it's Naomi" "And I'm Jamie" "And we're SYNCO!" the girls finish together sounding as if they've done this about a thousand times in the past which they have Alex then speaks "So as you may or may not know we counted down our top 10 favorite moments and songs of 2014 which was a great year for music" "Yeah it was a great year but 2015 was even better" "Agreed with amazing newcomers, incredible songs and a few shocking returns 2015 has been huge" "Yup and we're here again to countdown the top 10 moments and songs of 2015" [/color] "Before we start this we just want to say that these are just OUR opinions and we're not going to get to mention every single huge moment or amazing single because we're limited to a top ten anyway let's jump right into this ladies Nicole" the girls look over at Nicole as she prepares to start the countdown

TOP 10 MOST MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF 2015

So kicking off our list of memorable moments of 2015 at #10 is a more recent moment and we're talking about the surprise collaboration album between two of the top R&B divas at the moment Aubrey Mikkel and Tisha Jackson the reason this made the list is because the album seemed to have come out of nowhere and it came from two of the biggest names in music like who doesn't know Tisha and Aubrey? And who didn't love that album? Great job ladies!

And onto #9 we've got the return of LUSH formerly known as 4U Girls the girls seemed to have disappeared after scrapping two of their albums but earlier this year they returned with a new name, a new label, and a new single which is incredible titled "Breakthrough" the girls seem to finally have things sorted out and are expected to be one of 2016s hottest groups which we're happy about having met the girls a few years back they definitely deserve their time in the spotlight

And moving on to #8 is and I know this sounds biased but Valentina Harts debut into the world of music making a name for herself as one of the biggest newcomers in YEARS with not one not two but THREE #1 singles a #1 album and a Fan Choice Award for best newcomer she has definitely made a huge impact on the industry this year and she definitely deserves to make this list even if it's just for her debut into the industry cause it's definitely been one hell of a debut no denying tha

And coming in at #7 is another really big return to rap and music with Matt Young or MattY as some may know him after stepping away from the industry a few years back for personal reasons he seemed to be done but now Matt has come back and with a new single titled "Who I Am" which definitely has all of us hyped up to see what's next for him in 2016

And landing in at #6 and nearly bringing us to our halfway point is the incredible Miss Vanity who landed one of the lead roles in everybody's favorite television thriller series "American Horror Story: Hotel" landing the role of the Countess Vanity had us all wishing she'd come out of the TV and start sucking our blood in the least creepy way possible *laughs* but the reason this is so high on the list is because it was a big moment for Vanity as it was her first time crossing over to the television screen it was also huge for music because this was what I'm assuming sparked her return to music

And coming in at #5 and actually bringing us to our halfway point is Alec Cole and Scott RH who recently opened up a new label together why is this a big moment? Well the fact that a 17 year old can even have a successful career in music is astonishing but the fact that the same 17 year old who has already had this career decided to open up his own label with help from one of the biggest names in the music industry is even more shocking/impressive props to him for being a little entrepreneur

So there are only a few moments left in the count down but landing in at #4 is pretty big we've got C.M.B.D's entire formation let me explain so earlier this year a new girl group was announced but rather than debuting the traditional way the four girls of C.M.D.B Chaelin, Daraxi, Bom and Minzy decided to debut in a totally different way with each girl coming into the industry at different times as solo artists before FINALLY releasing their debut single as a four-piece now this was a completely new way to introduce yourself into the industry and that is why it's so high on the list

and here we go coming in at #3 no returning to Matt Young and his big return into the music industry we have the big feud between British rappers Deneil who has had quite a successful year and Matt Young who has managed to grab the #7 spot in this countdown with his return anyway the beef started soon after Matt announced his return and it actually wasn't even started between the boys it was started by fans online who started the twitter comparison which lead to tensions between the two but no need to worry we hear the boys are currently on good terms and who knows maybe we can even get a collab in the future imagine what kind of bop that'd be

And here at #2 is another return but this one is probably the biggest yet yeah you've got it the return of musics best bad boy Ryan Ross Hernandez the return was announced back in June when Ryan sat and had a chat with Rolling Stone he talked about his anxiety, heartbreaks and of course announced his huge return to the industry this announcement was followed up by an amazing FCA performance which closed out the show and the announcement of his newest Netflix show we cannot wait to hear what comes next from Hernandez in 2016 and we know you guys can't either so let's hope he starts releasing soon

And finally closing out our list of top 10 moments in 2015 at #1 we have the return of one of the hottest girl groups to ever hit the scene now yes we did talk about their return previously in our countdown last year but this is it the ACTUAL return with #1 singles an album and an incredible tour these ladies have really owned 2015 with their new music and tour and they did it with one member gone so props to them and congrats to these wonderful ladies for having the biggest comeback this year and proving that they can still own the industry

TOP 10 SONGS OF 2015

So y'all ready to kick off our top 10 favorite songs of 2015? Well let's do this then! coming in at #10 we got LUSH with "Breakthrough" this song is honestly so so so good and so underrated the girls managed to bring a new sound to the group and show off their vocals while also managing to keep it fun with great production, great lyrics and an amazing return these girls definitely make this list!

http://www.therockstarga...treaming.aspx#post420677

#9 Goes to Vanity with "Eyelids" bringing a darker edgier sound here with lyrics to match this song is incredible it shows her versatility as a vocalist and an artist which is always incredible this is definitely one of my favorite songs released this year and I think a lot of people will agree that this song deserves to be on the list with a unique sound and unique lyrics how could you not love this song?

http://www.therockstarga...-EYELIDS.aspx#post420306

So if you watched our countdown last year you'll know that #1 on the most memorable moments list was when Riot! In the Boulevard broke up however it seems it was only temporary as the band came back together this year to deliver some awesome new music our favorite and coming in at #8 on out list is their single "Boycott Love" with unique yet personal lyrics and some amazing production this song is incredible add the chemistry of the band to the mix and it makes it even better taking the song to new levels levels that only Riot! can bring it to to be honest

http://www.therockstarga...ott-Love.aspx#post415798

And getting that #7 spot is of course going to be GirlSpice with "Doctor, Doctor" who doesn't love a good song about getting down and dirty with a doctor? No but honestly this track is amazing it's sexy, fun and has just about everything that an amazing pop song requires while also showing off a more urban side to the girl group queens who we're sure snatched everybody's weave with this sexy little bop

http://www.therockstarga...--Doctor.aspx#post423080

And making it's way in at #6 is a rather cute yet motivational track from everyone's favorite little actor gone singer but remains actor and one of the top producers of ever yup it's Aaron Styles and mISTER_b with "SHINE" now as I said this song may be cute but it's also very motivational and Aaron definitely has talent which is shown throughout the song add that talent with the incredible production skills of mISTER_b and you had better believe you've got a hit on your hand and this is nothing but that

http://www.therockstarga...-Updates.aspx#post421802

So we're reaching that halfway point again and here making it at #5 and this was so hard because we didn't want to have the same artist on here more than once is Mi•Mi with "Kick It" now the reason this was so difficult is because the girls have been one of the most consistent acts this year releasing hit after hit after hit but we all talked it over and this has to be our favorite as they bring a totally new sound merging K-pop, EDM, and even Reggae while managing to make it catchy, sexy and just great the girls killed it with this one

http://www.therockstarga...-Kick-It.aspx#post421452

Well now that we heard one of the catchiest songs of 2015 with Kick It lets head over to #4 with one of the darkest most original songs released this year we have Reese Hollinsworth with "Stockholm" and I just have to say WOW this was such an incredible track the message though dark and possibly triggering was unique the lyrics were unique and Reese managed to deliver on those vocals also the production on this track adds SO much it just ties the whole thing together definitely be sure to check this one out

http://www.therockstarga...TOCKHOLM.aspx#post420217

And here we are with #3 and you can go away from me with all of that "Biased" garbage I'm sure I'll get we all agreed that this was definitely one of the biggest and best tracks of 2015 and by all I literally mean EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US so anyway coming in at #3 is Valentina Hart with her debut single "Pantomime" bringing her amazing lyrics, vocals and production for one of the best tracks of 2015 is it a shocker that this song is so high? No it's a shocker that it's not higher expecially with the success this newcomer has had much like Mi•Mi Valentina made this really hard as every song she's released this year is worthy of being up here but this is the one that put her on the spot and yeah just check the song out it's amazing

http://www.therockstarga...--H---RT.aspx#post404893

And coming in at #2 with one of the BIGGEST songs of the year is Deneil with "Step It Up" the grime/rap track brought a totally new sound and shook up the hip-hop and even music universe turning it completely upside down with this one using a very unique sound for a rap song and talking about the struggle of growing up the tough streets and making it out and how some people may have started to view him as a sellout I know that I can't describe how incredible this song is so let's take a second to look at the success it had on the charts topping both the digital charts and the airplay charts and even remaining #1 for three straight weeks on the digital charts this song is definitely one of THE songs of the year and totally worth checking out

http://www.therockstarga...ep-It-Up.aspx#post414628

Remember when we talked about trying to keep the list one song per artist? Well this artist made us break that little rule coming in at #1 on our top 10 songs of 2015 is Vanity returning with the biggest song of 2015 "Hallucinate" this song managed to top the digital charts for FOUR weeks bringing a lighter sound compared to the previous mentioned "Eyelids" this song has an incredible pop production and even better lyrics possibly some of the best lyrics this year this track is definitely our favorite song of 2015 but why don't you tell us what yours is? Remember these are only our opinions and there were so many other incredible songs that we each wanted to include on this list if you've been left out PLEASE don't feel left out there is always next year *winks*

http://www.therockstarga...PREMIERE.aspx#post425476

So for the second year thank you so much for watching our 2015 countdown we hope you had fun and enjoyed our lists We also know that a lot of you have different opinions and tastes in music heck we're five different girls from five totally different backgrounds deciding on these lists was like hell anyway as I was saying we know you've got your own opinions so definitely feel free to share those with us Yeah tell us your favorite moments or songs of 2015 and tell us who you think is going to slay 2016 and before we go we want to wish all of you beautiful people a... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Click HERE to check out SYNCO's top 10s of last year!

ooc: So thanks again for reading if you did and thanks for an incredible year with incredible RPs a lot of which could not be added to it being just a top 10 I think you've all done great this year and have each written incredible RPs and incredible lyrics this was just for fun and I hope that you guys all had fun reading it thanks again and hope you enjoyed this! :)
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 23/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 23/12/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 23/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 23/12/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 23/12/2015(UTC), Matticus on 23/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 23/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 24/12/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3555 Posted : 23 December 2015 11:28:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:nice work..and lots of work!

erica: lets face it. by next year the music industry will just be val hart. im getting in on the ground floor and already going to be the first val hart impersonator.
UserPostedImage

nina:oh...yeah. you look just like her,love. why val,i didnt know you lived here.

erica:nobody likes a bitch,nina.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
mebeme101 on 23/12/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#3556 Posted : 23 December 2015 18:45:59(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
OOC: that was awesome! Always love what you put together! You did that last year too? Amazing
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 1 user thanked Matticus for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 23/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3557 Posted : 28 December 2015 23:16:29(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
FREEDOM RECORDS SIGN THEIR FIRST KOREAN RECORDING ARTIST!

UserPostedImage
Freedom have set their sites on the K-Pop world after signing Hana Hyuna to an album deal!

It seems as if Freedom's talent scout system is very well still in full throttle as we approach the new year. Despite boasting a label with big industry names such as Nadia Berry, Austin Nimmo, Magie, Tisha Jackson and Aubrey Mikkel just to name a few. They also struck gold when announcing their all new talent search system, where the label would embark on an worldwide search for unknown and up and coming acts in which they would sign and prep for the industry.

In just 9 months since the official talent search announcement made by the label's owner Nevaeh Martinez during a famed press conference, they have discovered and launched the careers of Carmen V, Anaísz, and Banks; all who have started to solidify themselves as mainstays for a long time to come in a fickle industry.

Although the official announcement stated that the label would sign just three artists, it comes as no surprise that with the success of the talent search acts, that the search would indeed be extended to more than that. Over the last three weeks Nevaeh Martinez and head scout George King made way to South Korea for a string of "meetings" but these meetings were also having to do with signing a new artist and scouting the talent. George King announced via his website that they have signed their first Korean pop recording artist to record deal with FREEDOM; despite no official announcement coming from the label's artist website.

So who is she? With some research from the best here at Culture Uncut, we've dug up some information about Hana Hyuna and she has been slowly making a name for herself in South Korea. Originally apart of the K-Pop girlgroup K-Girls, 21 year old Hana controversially left the group due to creative differences before a single was released and has since been trying out for different management companies in Seoul.

The young singer who is also a trained dancer with a background in Hip-Hop and ballet, has been singing since a very young age. When Freedom announced that they would be holding meetings for hopefuls, the talented songstress most likely made her way. There are also rumors that numerous management companies had been in talks of signing Hana and have put up big bucks in a bid war for the youngster, but in the end FREEDOM reigned supreme as they envisioned success for her, that extends far beyond Korea. But the world.

With the rise of Korean artists such as Mi•Mi and C.M.B.D; K-Pop seems to be on the rise and very quickly leading into 2016. No word has been confirmed via FREEDOM's website on the signing of Hana Hyuna but best believe that we might have a bonafide new star on our hands looking at the history of the FREEDOM talent search. Could we be looking at the a major Korean pop soloist? Sound off below!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 28/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 29/12/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 29/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 29/12/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3558 Posted : 29 December 2015 02:14:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: *Sighs* Korea needs to call some of these mother fuckers back. I had a hard enough time out here before the influx of Koreans....NORTH Koreans. You bitches ain't fooling anyone. You lure us in with catchy tunes,long and shapely legs,Apperantly fuck our best friends...Next thing we know? Its dear leader this,dear leader that.

Nina: you Ok,love?

Erica: no. I was the one out here opening doors and nobody recognizes that.

Nina: oh you are a regular Dali lama,love. Maybe even Nelson Mandela.

Erica: all I ask for is a worldwide day of hitomi kobayahsi worship. It can be on a Tuesday,I don't mind.

Nina: should I be get a day too? I mean,we were dating when you were " breaking down walls and opening doors."?

Erica : well...yeah. I couldn't have done it without you. Even if you seem to have some Asian fetish now.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 29/12/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 29/12/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3559 Posted : 29 December 2015 02:35:30(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyler Cole: My god this was the asia year wasn't it. It's already happening people, MiMi C.M.B.D. Kim Lee, Dae Ho, This girl. I'm not mad at it but just wow that is a lot of new faces that are from the land of the rising sun to us westerns.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 29/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 29/12/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3560 Posted : 05 January 2016 08:16:30(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

Kim Lee Wong Up Incoming artist

What started as an after thought is now becoming more of a focus as Kim Lee Wong a Contestant from the show StarFactory is now a signed artist with shows and venues under his belt and I contract to this name. Last year the the show came to the idea that we should reboot the idea of talented singers coming to to be crown a champion and a record deal. However once Valerie Hue was signed as a talented it became the "Who who getting in Second," however with the increase pressure and struggles to keep the show going the show broke down and the contestants were back to there jobs. Kim Lee went to posting music online with his fly song his rendition of Fly Me To The Moon, Show Me, Love Me, That When You Know, performed at the Fall festival last year. Things are looking up So we got a chance to talk to Kim Wee Long about his Career and what this new year will be.

CU: It's nice to sit down and talk with new faces and last year had to be good for you, from going to a tv show to now working on a debut?

Kim: Yes, I'm was really happy with how 2015 year out, here is hoping the next year is better.

CU: So, tell us about some of the new work you have coming out?

Kim: Yes this year I going to have my debut Album come out, and hopefully people will like it and buy it and we'll see.

CU: You had a lot of wonderful moments but how was it after the show dropped?

Kim: It is a lot of "What Are We Going to Do Now?" I went back to work I started singing gigs that weren't paying much and then I went to half moon club, and met with Cara sung to her, and got signed.

CU: You are one of the few people that went through with music from the show does everyone still keep in contact?

Kim: I have their numbers but I think everyone is trying to make their dreams come true. It's far too young for us to be thinking reunions and get together.

CU: You talk about reunion YoungHood asked you to collaborate with him and his ride or die single, are you happy with how that turned out.

Kim: Yea I believe we both did a great job, I think he doesn't get enough credit for how creative he is, I think everyone tries to paint with a long stroke and not really notice all of the little things.

CU: Little things like you and Tatiana undercover relationship. We notice after you did show me she posted on twitter "Stopped talking about Me and Kim, Is there something going on?

Kim: Well, I will say Tatiana is beautiful and smart. it would be smart on my part to have something with woman like that in your corner that wouldn't be afraid to talk to you. The last thing you would want is to just have someone that is just there for money and would say yes to anything.

CU: With all the new acts is there anyone out that you wouldn't want to work with?

Kim: I can't really think of anyone cause I like to think of myself as someone versatile enough to make anything happen. Rock, metal, I like music, so I'm going to come in prepared with something that will make it work.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Welat65 on 05/01/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/01/2016(UTC), erich hess on 05/01/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 05/01/2016(UTC), DistortedAudio on 08/01/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 09/01/2016(UTC)